zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 2622, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2618, zakk wrote:LMAO keep trying to prove it wrong though because you're literally the only one who looks bad here.

Ramcius looks super town to me, and Keyser was digging more into the theory and asking me to state it more clearly, because he's TRYING to figure out if there's a mole...

But you're the one trying to poke holes in it.

HOWEVER.... due diligence. Poke all the holes you want. If you can discredit the theory... that'd actually be preferable, because I want to be wrong because that'd be awesome to have that town block.
I'm trying to understand how you're reaching the most unlikeliest conclusion in my opinion.

I think the theory is a waste of time since I know I'm town and I town read Kesyer and Ram Ram.
Which scenario do you think is most likely of the 4 I posted then?

Option 3? No scum in the hood and Ircher is lying?
permanently retired

see here for more info
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2625, zakk wrote:
In post 2622, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2618, zakk wrote:LMAO keep trying to prove it wrong though because you're literally the only one who looks bad here.

Ramcius looks super town to me, and Keyser was digging more into the theory and asking me to state it more clearly, because he's TRYING to figure out if there's a mole...

But you're the one trying to poke holes in it.

HOWEVER.... due diligence. Poke all the holes you want. If you can discredit the theory... that'd actually be preferable, because I want to be wrong because that'd be awesome to have that town block.
I'm trying to understand how you're reaching the most unlikeliest conclusion in my opinion.

I think the theory is a waste of time since I know I'm town and I town read Kesyer and Ram Ram.
Which scenario do you think is most likely of the 4 I posted then?

Option 3? No scum in the hood and Ircher is lying?
No scum in the hood because I have stronger scum reads and I don't trust flipped scum.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 2624, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2621, zakk wrote:It's not a stretch to think that scum missed that. Haha

If I missed it, ANYONE could miss it :P
I think it is considering scum are the informed majority and would be more aware of that sort of thing in general.
Fair point.........

Ugh I'm re-reading you.

Later tho I g2g, been on here for hours.
Bye for now
permanently retired

see here for more info
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'll wait for shos but I think if you guys are hinting at what I think you are, the last scum from my PoV is in

{BTD's slot, Creature, Nero}

For those scum reading rb, I believe he's leaving the site. I don't think he would replace out as scum because Nero had him on his PoE list.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by shos »

to self: read from 2612.

night guys. tomorrow.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why am I suddenly a scum read for you Luv?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by momo »

I didn't really see rb's replace out coming but I am pretty sure I only got the slightest scum vibes from him which mainly consisted of just declaring everyone in our pt including himself as town.

I still don't think he was scum though.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Creature »

rb's replace out is very null.
Sigh
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

RB replaced out cause of an
[REDACTED]
, he just became done with mafia

Please don't talk about an ongoing game. I know that you're not specifically talking it, but it pertains that you have a knowledge about an ongoing game. Thank you!
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Im a dog that quacks
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by zakk »

I get back 4 hours later to a grand total of 6 posts

Hoo fkn ray

What do you guys think of my theory tho
permanently retired

see here for more info
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

ThinkBig replaces BTD6_maker! Welcome!
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

VOTE COUNT
VOTE COUNT 4.06

[2] ThinkBig:

[2] zakk:

[1] Keyser Söze:

[1 Lil Uzi Vert:

[8] Not Voting:
alban, Keyser Söze, ThinkBig, Creature,

MOD NOTES:
Read the below post.

With
alive, it takes
to lynch. Day Three will end in
(expired on 2017-05-10 00:05:00)
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2571, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: Why aren't you considering Nero? I haven't felt good about some of his recent statements and my recent interactions with him.
cause i lean town on him, and why Nero over alban in this case?
In post 2612, zakk wrote:
In post 2604, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2585, zakk wrote:
In post 2264, Ircher wrote:I claim compulsive bus driver.

I targeted RM and Srceen N1 and Creature and Momo N2.
okay i totally missed this post. this makes so much more clear now.

there's absolutely NO reason to target screenplay unless you KNEW he'd be a target, and since after RM pushing through the D1 lynch they thought they could kill two birds with one stone by hoping everyone copping / rolecopping RM would get a "scum" or "neapolitan" result from screenplay, it makes perfect sense to try to set up RM as having bussed Aris D1 for massive town cred. This also makes sense as to why they didn't kill him N1 and waited until N2.

ALSO. i think the only reason he claimed this (thereby revealing the probability of a is because he knew if anyone else had targeted him for more info (which he may have thought was likely) that he didn't want to get caught fakeclaiming, because a claim is supposed to save you, not damn you... and also, in every good lie there is a bit of truth, etc. so yeah he probably just inadvertently straight up ADMITTED there's a mole in the faction

so yea in my mind there is basically GUARANTEED a mole inside of Dauntless now.

@everyone: read this post
Can you please illustrate this one further time in bulletproof format.
It could potentially be the post that solves the game.

[This is my first game with a bus driver in it].
Yea sure.
So, first; Screenplay was an unlikely target for night actions (imo)
, whereas Radiant Moonlight should have been a frickin' LIGHTNING ROD for night actions after pushing a super fast scum lynch on Aristophanes (townies should have suspected that it was a bussing play for early town-leader cred, so he should have been investigated, tracked, protected, etc., and also, scum should have probably tried to kill him).
Yet, he not only got targeted by Dauntless (care to explain why that was, by the way?), he ALSO allegedly got targeted by the scum bus driver.

There's four possibilities here:

1. There's NOT scum in Dauntless, and Ircher told the TRUTH about bus driving Screenplay and RM.

This would be EXTREMELY weird; why would they choose to bus drive Screenplay and RM? Makes no sense whatsoever. There was no reason to target Screenplay for anything like this, unless you KNEW he needed to be switched with someone, which would require scum in Dauntless, to tip off Ircher. We can discard this outright, in favor of option 4.

2. There IS SCUM in Dauntless, and Ircher was LYING about bus driving Screenplay and RM.

This doesn't really make sense; why would he claim this? To save himself? He was going down anyway, wouldn't have helped. To try to throw shade on RM? We had already seen RM lead a lynch on Aristophanes, why would we believe him (especially after he flipped scum) if he was trying to make RM look bad? We can safely discard this scenario as well.

3. There's NOT scum in Dauntless, and Ircher was LYING about bus driving Screenplay and RM.

This could be the case. It wouldn't be too much a stretch. Scum often lie while trying not to get lynched, or before twilight. But it requires leaps of logic, such as that Ircher made up the fact that they bussed Screenplay (why would he do that? it doesn't serve any purpose, as we went over in option 2), and, of course, this option pales in comparison to the last option...

4. The OCCAM'S RAZOR option: There IS SCUM in Dauntless, and Ircher told the TRUTH about bus driving Screenplay and RM.

I think this is clearly the best option. It's the most obvious, the simplest, and it makes the most sense, especially when you think about the fact that situations change, plans change, and that we are all mafia players who must react to things. So here's how I believe it went down (creative license has been used liberally, lol):

- Whoever was scum in Dauntless found out that Screenplay was gonna be targeted.
- They were like "oh shit!" at first, then after discussing it a bit in the scum thread, they were like "wait wait wait, we all good m8, Ircher's a busdriver" and lol's abounded because they all thought they were gonna confuse the shit out of the town and send improper results about Screenplay to Dauntless.
- Then, Screenplay got lynched anyway, and they were like "SHIT MAN"... but "oh well... couldn't be avoided..." but then on the bright side, at least they still have a "mole" in the Dauntless faction, because (with conventional logic prevailing) why would any scum in the Dauntless faction allow Screenplay to be investigated? ... so, boom, town block in Dauntless, right? (or so we think).
- Shos turns results on Ircher saying he's scum. Ircher gets flash-wagoned. In the heat of the moment, he tries to save himself by doing an honest claim (in case shos wasn't being totally straightforward and it wasn't a COP result, just say, a tracker result or something, I guess) and says exactly what he did, in hopes of getting people to un-wagon a power role.
Note:
At this point, he doesn't realize he's basically blowing the cover of the Dauntless scum mole.
- Everybody's like "nahhhhh he's lying scum, lynch the bastard" and we write off what he says as scum flailing and lying and trying to confuse things.
- We ignore what he said for long enough that we forget about it... and never realize what it actually means... until now.
- zakk uncharacteristically eats his breakfast... and suddenly has super brain powers and realizes all this shit, and is super confident about it.

And now we're up to speed. I think.
it sounds nice, but you miss 1 small detail - it was Ircher, who told us bus driver not work on serums, so they learned that before presumably using their ability on Srceen N1? or after it failed? Maybe they tried setup RM with bus drive? As i said, whole this is big WIFOM, so i rather not dig there now
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2630, Nero Cain wrote:Why am I suddenly a scum read for you Luv?
I'm suddenly scum reading you because of our most recent back and forth, your shade throwing, and PoE.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2632, Creature wrote:rb's replace out is very null.
Why should his slot be considered?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2638, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
I'm suddenly scum reading you because of our most recent back and forth, your shade throwing
My bad. I expect a college boy to be able to read and understand things. Wheme had made it clear that he was town reading Momo and I think his post was clear as day that he wasn't calling him scum. You wanna spin it as shade throwing? Let us call a spade a spade and that I was calling
YOU
out on bullshit.

and PoE.
and the reason that you are SK hunting over team hunting?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2640, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2638, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
I'm suddenly scum reading you because of our most recent back and forth, your shade throwing
My bad. I expect a college boy to be able to read and understand things. Wheme had made it clear that he was town reading Momo and I think his post was clear as day that he wasn't calling him scum. You wanna spin it as shade throwing? Let us call a spade a spade and that I was calling
YOU
out on bullshit.

and PoE.
and the reason that you are SK hunting over team hunting?
What? I've not and never have been SK hunting...
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by shos »

In post 2629, shos wrote:to self: read from 2612.

night guys. tomorrow.
thanks! reading up
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

4. The OCCAM'S RAZOR option: There IS SCUM in Dauntless, and Ircher told the TRUTH about bus driving Screenplay and RM.

I think this is clearly the best option. It's the most obvious, the simplest, and it makes the most sense, especially when you think about the fact that situations change, plans change, and that we are all mafia players who must react to things. So here's how I believe it went down (creative license has been used liberally, lol):
In post 2615, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Another problem with your theory zakk is that the serum's shouldn't be affected by things like bus driver. Or at least I think? I think the mod mentioned something like that earlier.
In post 2637, Ramcius wrote:it sounds nice, but you miss 1 small detail - it was Ircher, who told us bus driver not work on serums, so they learned that before presumably using their ability on Srceen N1? or after it failed? Maybe they tried setup RM with bus drive? As i said, whole this is big WIFOM, so i rather not dig there now
Yes, that's the clincher for me: did scum not know that the
faction abilities
bypass the
player's abilities
? If they did, it kind of weakens this theory, making me uncertain whether I'd lynch in LUV/Ramcius (today).
We would also have to assume mafia were being very optimistic in hoping everything would fall as precisely into place as they'd planned.

In zakk's theory, mafia basically just f****d up their gambit...

Was there any confirmation/suggestion from keyenpeydee about the fact that faction abilities bypassed player's abilities BEFORE NIGHT 1?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2643, Keyser Söze wrote:

In post 2615, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Another problem with your theory zakk is that the serum's shouldn't be affected by things like bus driver. Or at least I think? I think the mod mentioned something like that earlier.
In post 2637, Ramcius wrote:it sounds nice, but you miss 1 small detail - it was Ircher, who told us bus driver not work on serums, so they learned that before presumably using their ability on Srceen N1? or after it failed? Maybe they tried setup RM with bus drive? As i said, whole this is big WIFOM, so i rather not dig there now
Yes, that's the clincher for me: did scum not know that the
faction abilities
bypass the
player's abilities
? If they did, it kind of weakens this theory, making me uncertain whether I'd lynch in LUV/Ramcius (today).
We would also have to assume mafia were being very optimistic in hoping everything would fall as precisely into place as they'd planned.

In zakk's theory, mafia basically just f****d up their gambit...

Was there any confirmation/suggestion from keyenpeydee about the fact that faction abilities bypassed player's abilities BEFORE NIGHT 1?
i don't remember any and Ircher said he PM'ed mod to learn it
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:11 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2267, Ircher wrote:Serum abilities bypass roles.
In post 2281, Ircher wrote:There's this thing called pm'ing the mod and asking.
Interesting. Very interesting.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:15 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2279, Creature wrote:Ircher claimed bus driver in our PT.
Was anything discussed in regard who he was going to choose to target?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:00 am

Post by Creature »

No, he just said that he was going bus drive momo and me.
Sigh
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:06 am

Post by zakk »

Let's just put this to rest:

@mod: Do serum abilities supersede/bypass/overrule/etc. role abilities?
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:07 am

Post by zakk »

e.g... OR, do night actions resolve in proper resolution order, no matter the manner/method in which they were submitted?
permanently retired

see here for more info

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”