Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2592, zakk wrote:
In post 2571, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2535, shos wrote:I dont underatand those wanting to lynch keyser. His posts make me feel good. Am I just a sucker for cpntent? Please explain.

Also alban posted in Candor. We should keep him alive for now, I guess.
Can you summarize what he's recently posted in there?
no.

stop fishing.

shos
, say nothing.
If you're town, you have to realize how good of a situation we're in right now. Bouncing reads and information off each other in this case can only simply help narrow down the suspect pool enough so that we don't drag this out. Help me understand the town motivation for hiding his responses to you and shos attempts to sort him privately.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2598, Creature wrote:Let's say that if he wasn't flipped scum we could may interpret it as "he changed his view"
Huh?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2591, zakk wrote:
In post 2568, Keyser Söze wrote:
RE: Ircher-zakk

Was there a reason why Ircher kept flipping his read on zakk?
actually, yeah.
creature should be able to confirm
as he's in abnegation now:

i asked everyone in there to help make my wagon bigger so we could see who hopped on.
i'm a little hazy on the details now but basically, i told them all they should vote for me, or at least express suspicion of me

come back to it now, and it makes the "how did you know there's a bus driver zakk?" comment from ircher look even more like he's not scum with me, because that'd DEFINITELY not be something a scumbuddy would rat another one out for.

actually this probably entirely clears me, at least in my mind.
OK - this does explain Ircher's sharp shift of read on you. At first glance it looked to me as if he was jumping off as if his scum-distance attempt had gone awry (your D1 wagon had picked up considerable momentum, then Ircher inexplicably unvoted, announcing you as town).
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:35 am

Post by zakk »

In post 240, Aristophanes wrote:This where's tar fellow is clearly town tho. Why is this a wagon?
In post 755, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 511, Creature wrote:I would nuke AMITY because it's composed of null and meh players.
Ouch!
We have feelings you know! :P
In post 758, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 554, Keyser Söze wrote:Hello, Aristophanes.
Your vote is still in RVS
. Are you trying to sort players in your faction PT?

You have offered two (town?) reads so far (two defences).

On momo:
In post 239, Aristophanes wrote:Because I've never not scumread him, which gives me pause when a wagon on him grown like this!
And WhemeStar:
In post 240, Aristophanes wrote:This whemestar fellow is clearly town tho. Why is this a wagon?
What are your actual thoughts on the arguments used against them? (Your thoughts on them concern only the speed/size of the wagon on them).
Hey Keyser! It's been a while!

Momo is a tough read and I legit always scumread them. Momo was more a moment of pause, but the more i read the morning ei think they may be scum.

Where is still likely to be town, and I've liked what they have posted thus far. Of course, a further analysis of both slots is required, but this is what I have atm.

Spoiler: Longass Keyser Post
In post 553, Keyser Söze wrote:
Investigation file: momo

In post 128, momo wrote:BTW, I started the wagon on Wheme as an rvs push. Why did people commit to it so hard??? I will be trying to find scum on that wagon??
My gut-read of this is still negative. The tone feels off. [Something petty: I didn't like his continuous use of multiple/excessive question marks ("??"), but he used them as town in our last game together, so less annoyed with them now]
In post 128, momo wrote:Also, Not seems very flip floppy, trying to please everyone. First he followed me on wheme and the followed wheme on me. Looks like he wants to please everyone so that he is not lynched.
I personally don't read flip-flopping behaviour as scum indicative during early/RVS D1 play. But ok, I can see why someone would scum-read that behaviour in isolation.
In post 131, momo wrote:
In post 129, Not_Mafia wrote:Okay momo is scum we can speed lynch this
Even more proof for my case....
Ok, potentially OMGUS-fueled reaction to Not_Mafia's wagon-pushing.
In post 137, momo wrote:Can somebody please tell me their thoughts on the case on Not??

It seems more solid than the nero one to me....
momo is confident on his Not_Mafia scum-case ranking it more solid than the scum-case on Nero Cain! Is this town-momo taking pride in his own scum-case on a player?
In post 146, momo wrote:Where is the town???????
In post 208, momo wrote:Guys unlike some of you people I am actively trying to solve the game. Not and Nero pushing the Wheme wagon that I meant as rvs strikes me as scummy. Thoughts on this????
Real or false frustration?

At the time of reading I thought all of this was scum-theatre (scum-distancing gone wrong).
In post 211, momo wrote:I would tell you to play to you wincon but your acting as if your wincon is mislynching townies.
Again, I don't believe the tone/sincerity of this post.
In post 221, momo wrote:Happy??????
In post 225, momo wrote:F U guys.

It is generally agreed by many people on this site (including Transcend) that I am lynchbait. So be smart and see past it...
Ok, the
'frustrated' element of his play is now raging up to boiling point
In post 435, momo wrote:VOTE: alban

alban just GAVE AN EXCUSE for mislynching townies

99% scum
"99% scum"? - I don't know about that. Alban did made a questionable decision to hunt for spammers rather then scum, but that is not a "99%" slam-dunk scum-catch.

What happened to your scum-feels on Not_Mafia, Nero Cain and Creature? (still strong?)

Thus, going back to Ircher's two statements:
"The Momo wagon is bad and you guys and gals know it" and "Because he has done nothing highly indicative of scum; he's lynchbait at worst"
True, I cannot find anything "highly indicative of scum". Most of my suspicion lies in the fact that I don't believe the tone of his posts as from a townie. momo has been pressuring/questioning players that I too do not town read (Not_Mafia, Nero Cain, Creature, alban), so perhaps my scum-theatre theory is making me blind to momo's actual reads (which are actually similar to mine, if not for the same reasons).
Re-reading his ISO, he doesn't look CAUGHT-SCUM anymore
. My remaining concern is:
is this 'frustrated townie' or 'fake-frustrated'?

QUESTIONS:

1) Has anyone seen TOWN-momo become this frustated before? (Even citing his own town-meta as a defence of being easy lynchbait).
2) Do you think momo taking pride in his Not_Mafia scum-case is alignment indicative? I.e is town-momo more likely to get disheartened if no-one is listening to him?
See what I mean, he's a hard read!
I have seen him get frustrated as town iirc. But momo doesn't get disheartened as town, he just makes more noise until people follow him or lynch him.

435 sucks ass, and makes it obvious Alban and Momo aren't scum together. Either could be though, and from what I have read of Alban, as much as they could be, I done think they are. Momo is far more likely to be scum.
In post 844, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 838, WhemeStar wrote:Who wants to talk
Sure, sup?
In post 1405, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1376, alban wrote:I am bored.
In post 1377, alban wrote:Oops didn't mean to say that out aloud.
I feel like the former was meant for a scum pt and the latter was a cover-up for the mistake.

VOTE: Alban
for some reason, these posts make me feel like

whemestar
creature
keyser soze
alban

are more likely to be town. this doesn't feel like scumbuddy interaction.
permanently retired

see here for more info
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2585, zakk wrote:
In post 2264, Ircher wrote:I claim compulsive bus driver.

I targeted RM and Srceen N1 and Creature and Momo N2.
okay i totally missed this post. this makes so much more clear now.

there's absolutely NO reason to target screenplay unless you KNEW he'd be a target, and since after RM pushing through the D1 lynch they thought they could kill two birds with one stone by hoping everyone copping / rolecopping RM would get a "scum" or "neapolitan" result from screenplay, it makes perfect sense to try to set up RM as having bussed Aris D1 for massive town cred. This also makes sense as to why they didn't kill him N1 and waited until N2.

ALSO. i think the only reason he claimed this (thereby revealing the probability of a is because he knew if anyone else had targeted him for more info (which he may have thought was likely) that he didn't want to get caught fakeclaiming, because a claim is supposed to save you, not damn you... and also, in every good lie there is a bit of truth, etc. so yeah he probably just inadvertently straight up ADMITTED there's a mole in the faction

so yea in my mind there is basically GUARANTEED a mole inside of Dauntless now.

@everyone: read this post
Can you please illustrate this one further time in bulletproof format.
It could potentially be the post that solves the game.

[This is my first game with a bus driver in it].
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:40 am

Post by zakk »

In post 344, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 343, Creature wrote:Srceenplay is on a scum streak?
Working on it.
oh you cheeky bastard
permanently retired

see here for more info
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Bulletpoint*
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

He's saying that Ircher tried to frame RC and Titus.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by shos »

In post 2596, zakk wrote:your yogi bear ass
qft lol
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by shos »

In post 2600, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2535, shos wrote:I dont underatand those wanting to lynch keyser. His posts make me feel good. Am I just a sucker for cpntent? Please explain.

no.

stop fishing.

shos
, say nothing.
If you're town, you have to realize how good of a situation we're in right now. Bouncing reads and information off each other in this case can only simply help narrow down the suspect pool enough so that we don't drag this out. Help me understand the town motivation for hiding his responses to you and shos attempts to sort him privately.
in short
fishing
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2609, shos wrote:
In post 2600, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

no.

stop fishing.

shos
, say nothing.
in short
fishing
What exactly am I fishing for given how many players who have flipped turn out to be a PR?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The only reason I can see as to why alban might be off the table is if he claimed town vigilante in your hood. If that's the case, I don't see a problem discussing it given how ahead we are.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 2604, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2585, zakk wrote:
In post 2264, Ircher wrote:I claim compulsive bus driver.

I targeted RM and Srceen N1 and Creature and Momo N2.
okay i totally missed this post. this makes so much more clear now.

there's absolutely NO reason to target screenplay unless you KNEW he'd be a target, and since after RM pushing through the D1 lynch they thought they could kill two birds with one stone by hoping everyone copping / rolecopping RM would get a "scum" or "neapolitan" result from screenplay, it makes perfect sense to try to set up RM as having bussed Aris D1 for massive town cred. This also makes sense as to why they didn't kill him N1 and waited until N2.

ALSO. i think the only reason he claimed this (thereby revealing the probability of a is because he knew if anyone else had targeted him for more info (which he may have thought was likely) that he didn't want to get caught fakeclaiming, because a claim is supposed to save you, not damn you... and also, in every good lie there is a bit of truth, etc. so yeah he probably just inadvertently straight up ADMITTED there's a mole in the faction

so yea in my mind there is basically GUARANTEED a mole inside of Dauntless now.

@everyone: read this post
Can you please illustrate this one further time in bulletproof format.
It could potentially be the post that solves the game.

[This is my first game with a bus driver in it].
Yea sure.
So, first; Screenplay was an unlikely target for night actions (imo)
, whereas Radiant Moonlight should have been a frickin' LIGHTNING ROD for night actions after pushing a super fast scum lynch on Aristophanes (townies should have suspected that it was a bussing play for early town-leader cred, so he should have been investigated, tracked, protected, etc., and also, scum should have probably tried to kill him).
Yet, he not only got targeted by Dauntless (care to explain why that was, by the way?), he ALSO allegedly got targeted by the scum bus driver.

There's four possibilities here:

1. There's NOT scum in Dauntless, and Ircher told the TRUTH about bus driving Screenplay and RM.

This would be EXTREMELY weird; why would they choose to bus drive Screenplay and RM? Makes no sense whatsoever. There was no reason to target Screenplay for anything like this, unless you KNEW he needed to be switched with someone, which would require scum in Dauntless, to tip off Ircher. We can discard this outright, in favor of option 4.

2. There IS SCUM in Dauntless, and Ircher was LYING about bus driving Screenplay and RM.

This doesn't really make sense; why would he claim this? To save himself? He was going down anyway, wouldn't have helped. To try to throw shade on RM? We had already seen RM lead a lynch on Aristophanes, why would we believe him (especially after he flipped scum) if he was trying to make RM look bad? We can safely discard this scenario as well.

3. There's NOT scum in Dauntless, and Ircher was LYING about bus driving Screenplay and RM.

This could be the case. It wouldn't be too much a stretch. Scum often lie while trying not to get lynched, or before twilight. But it requires leaps of logic, such as that Ircher made up the fact that they bussed Screenplay (why would he do that? it doesn't serve any purpose, as we went over in option 2), and, of course, this option pales in comparison to the last option...

4. The OCCAM'S RAZOR option: There IS SCUM in Dauntless, and Ircher told the TRUTH about bus driving Screenplay and RM.

I think this is clearly the best option. It's the most obvious, the simplest, and it makes the most sense, especially when you think about the fact that situations change, plans change, and that we are all mafia players who must react to things. So here's how I believe it went down (creative license has been used liberally, lol):

- Whoever was scum in Dauntless found out that Screenplay was gonna be targeted.
- They were like "oh shit!" at first, then after discussing it a bit in the scum thread, they were like "wait wait wait, we all good m8, Ircher's a busdriver" and lol's abounded because they all thought they were gonna confuse the shit out of the town and send improper results about Screenplay to Dauntless.
- Then, Screenplay got lynched anyway, and they were like "SHIT MAN"... but "oh well... couldn't be avoided..." but then on the bright side, at least they still have a "mole" in the Dauntless faction, because (with conventional logic prevailing) why would any scum in the Dauntless faction allow Screenplay to be investigated? ... so, boom, town block in Dauntless, right? (or so we think).
- Shos turns results on Ircher saying he's scum. Ircher gets flash-wagoned. In the heat of the moment, he tries to save himself by doing an honest claim (in case shos wasn't being totally straightforward and it wasn't a COP result, just say, a tracker result or something, I guess) and says exactly what he did, in hopes of getting people to un-wagon a power role.
Note:
At this point, he doesn't realize he's basically blowing the cover of the Dauntless scum mole.
- Everybody's like "nahhhhh he's lying scum, lynch the bastard" and we write off what he says as scum flailing and lying and trying to confuse things.
- We ignore what he said for long enough that we forget about it... and never realize what it actually means... until now.
- zakk uncharacteristically eats his breakfast... and suddenly has super brain powers and realizes all this shit, and is super confident about it.

And now we're up to speed. I think.
permanently retired

see here for more info
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The only problem with your theory is why. Why would scum frame RC and Titus? They weren't widely town read if I'm recalling correctly and there wasn't much of a case on Ari at least from their point of view. It would be much easier for scum to just spin that and say they were bussing for town credit.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 1987, zakk wrote:
In post 1984, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1978, Creature wrote:I joined Abnegation because Ircher requested.
You don't find that suspicious at all?
I don't. Not from ircher anyway
Maybe I didn't ask this yet, because all I can find is this post, but:

Why do you think ircher specifically requested that
you
join Abnegation?
permanently retired

see here for more info
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Another problem with your theory zakk is that the serum's shouldn't be affected by things like bus driver. Or at least I think? I think the mod mentioned something like that earlier.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 2613, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The only problem with your theory is why. Why would scum frame RC and Titus? They weren't widely town read if I'm recalling correctly and there wasn't much of a case on Ari at least from their point of view. It would be much easier for scum to just spin that and say they were bussing for town credit.
It's not framing RC and Titus. It's scum knowing that THEIR guy is getting investigated, and switching him out for a likely townie. And actually, while writing this, I just realized, you'd KNOW it was a townie if you were scum, so boom. Just destroyed your point completely.

And as I said before, Radiant Moonlight should have been a lightning rod for night actions, given the speed lynch on Aristophanes.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by zakk »

Oh... shit.

WAIT. Yeah.

Actually, that's why the bus drive didn't work. And I bet scum missed that. Just like I missed that.

Nope, theory still 100% viable.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by zakk »

LMAO keep trying to prove it wrong though because you're literally the only one who looks bad here.

Ramcius looks super town to me, and Keyser was digging more into the theory and asking me to state it more clearly, because he's TRYING to figure out if there's a mole...

But you're the one trying to poke holes in it.

HOWEVER.... due diligence. Poke all the holes you want. If you can discredit the theory... that'd actually be preferable, because I want to be wrong because that'd be awesome to have that town block.
permanently retired

see here for more info
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2616, zakk wrote:
In post 2613, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The only problem with your theory is why. Why would scum frame RC and Titus? They weren't widely town read if I'm recalling correctly and there wasn't much of a case on Ari at least from their point of view. It would be much easier for scum to just spin that and say they were bussing for town credit.
It's not framing RC and Titus. It's scum knowing that THEIR guy is getting investigated, and switching him out for a likely townie. And actually, while writing this, I just realized, you'd KNOW it was a townie if you were scum, so boom. Just destroyed your point completely.

And as I said before, Radiant Moonlight should have been a lightning rod for night actions, given the speed lynch on Aristophanes.
It is framing if I'm understanding correctly. I don't understand what you mean by the latter.

Lightning rod for what kind of actions? Who was town reading them Day 1? Did you town read them during Night 1?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2617, zakk wrote:Oh... shit.

WAIT. Yeah.

Actually, that's why the bus drive didn't work. And I bet scum missed that. Just like I missed that.

Nope, theory still 100% viable.
So because you missed it, scum missed it too? :lol:
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by zakk »

It's not a stretch to think that scum missed that. Haha

If I missed it, ANYONE could miss it :P
permanently retired

see here for more info
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2618, zakk wrote:LMAO keep trying to prove it wrong though because you're literally the only one who looks bad here.

Ramcius looks super town to me, and Keyser was digging more into the theory and asking me to state it more clearly, because he's TRYING to figure out if there's a mole...

But you're the one trying to poke holes in it.

HOWEVER.... due diligence. Poke all the holes you want. If you can discredit the theory... that'd actually be preferable, because I want to be wrong because that'd be awesome to have that town block.
I'm trying to understand how you're reaching the most unlikeliest conclusion in my opinion.

I think the theory is a waste of time since I know I'm town and I town read Kesyer and Ram Ram.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by zakk »

And no to be frank I didn't actually ever town read Radiant Moonlight until they flipped town, but at the same time I wasn't about to lynch them any time soon because they were getting scum flips and weren't trying to push people I thought were townies.
permanently retired

see here for more info
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2621, zakk wrote:It's not a stretch to think that scum missed that. Haha

If I missed it, ANYONE could miss it :P
I think it is considering scum are the informed majority and would be more aware of that sort of thing in general.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”