Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6200 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Vecna »

Still have a bunch of catching up to do, but I doubt itll change much of my reads.

Town:
Frogger
JJ
Heartless (unless something really weird happened)
Alisae

Probably town:

Randomidget
Bellaphant
Aelita

Scumpool (in order of likelyhood, least likely first):
Transcend / Mcmenno / EddieByte

Firebringer
Dunnstral

Titus
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6201 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5940, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2670, Vecna wrote:Im not sure Im very happy about this Dunn push yet, and I think he's someone ill be able to read quite well later on.
In post 3273, Vecna wrote:I might not be able to read Dunn very well -yet- but the way this day is going down my bet is on both of us being town.
In post 2965, Alisae wrote:I'M ONLY AN INNOCENT LITTLE ALISAE I DIDN'T MEAN NO HARM ;~;
So yes, more posts like this Ali. More posts like this. Because this is at least something I can relate to because Dunn is hard to read for me as well.
Three times Vecna says dunn is hard to read for him.

But he was awfully happy throwing a town read of Dunn in his first real catch up post after replacing in
In post 1714, Vecna wrote:This is where part 1 of my catch-up wall starts....

snip

Dunn town
I did state in between as well that Dunn wasnt doing jack shit in between my first catch-up page-range and the actual time of replacing in + a bunch of pages.

I stated I felt his early posting was very towny, and then it went downhill quick. I stated I feel he's normally very easy to read later in the game.

By all means, feel free to push me or Dunn, its probably for the best at this stage. Just know that ill flip town, and it shouldbe been blatant for a damn long time by now that that is exactly what is going to happen.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6202 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6000, Fro99er wrote:Titus you were my rock in Civ because you interacted with me about my reads. You took the t Me to understand me.

Here you continually dismiss me, I'm guessing because it doesn't fit your scum agenda. Town you does not have a reason to dismiss me.
Its not just you.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6203 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6005, Titus wrote:
In post 6003, Fro99er wrote:
In post 6001, Titus wrote:In Civ, you were much more open about your reads than you are here.
WHAT READS AM I NOT IPEN ABOUT HERE

TELL ME

WHAT READ AL I NOT TOTALLY TRANSPARENT ON
It took multiple tries to get you to discuss your bella read.

There's a flipped Godfather, I'm inclined to believe a cop exists and if you copped bella a reasonless read made sense. When you claimed not cop, I wanted to sort that read deeper.

Your tone is nowhere near that of Civilization and that's quite a shock to me.
The frogger-tone was slightly different from civ during certain parts of day1 but has been consistantly VERY SIMILAIR during nearly all of the latter day1 and day2. The way Frogger is suspicious about me/dunn, and the way he suddenly LEAPED on me when I tunneled on ABR with my weird shenanigans feels completely identical in tone and approach.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6204 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6083, Titus wrote:
In post 6082, Transcend wrote:Ok so then why are you copping her
So she's off the mislynch table. Right now, the game's about closing the mislynch pool.
So then fucking cop me if you survive today. There is NO WAY this game has double GF. So stop fucking hiding behind wanting to clear someone that absolutely NOONE is even considering as a lynch candidate or as likely scum.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6205 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6089, Titus wrote:
In post 6086, Fro99er wrote:
In post 6083, Titus wrote:So she's off the mislynch table. Right now, the game's about closing the mislynch pool.
And nobody's trying to lynch her right now. So how about you alignment-sort-ability someone else.
No one's trying to lynch her, because I am copping her.
This is total nonsense. Noone was trying to lynch her either on day1 even though her reasons for wanting me lynched were absolutely............ :shifty:
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6206 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

vec is right. your choices for investigations have been really off this game titus
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6207 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6102, Titus wrote:
In post 6098, Fro99er wrote:
In post 6095, Titus wrote:
In post 6090, Fro99er wrote:Titus if you're town, you've played like crap. I've consistently said it's either {Aelita/Eddie} or {Vecna/Dunn} and I'm very very very clearly leaning Vecna/Dunn now. In fact, I'm somewhat decently reading Eddiebyte as town now, and I don't think Aelita is scum based off the way I already described Bella being frustratedly town reading Aelita.

The other alternative is it's {You/Dunn}, but then you're not town playing like crap. You're just scum in that scenario.
Hardly. I was on the scum lynch. My townreads are townreading each other. We're closing the wagon.

If you're leaning Vecna/Dunn, why won't you vote and stay on Vecna? Vecna has a wagon and isn't essential to clear people.
Because I'm not sure if it's you or Vecna who is Dunn's partner.

can you not see how I've flip-flopped on that?

But you refusing EVERY FUCKING POINT I make isn't fucking helping me townread you or scumread Vecna.

Case vecna for me. work with me if you're town.

for the record, some of your townreads (Alisae, Transcend, Eddiebyte) are now townreading me.
And they aren't my core.

I'd have to find a coherent point in your wall to respond to, which is why I'm responding to Heartless.

My case is my D1 ISO.

I'm usually spot on at reading Vecna. He resembles PYP more so than Civilization. We fought in both games. There's a distinct difference in tone. He's also been going after Dunn and Aelita, which I find scummy. Vecna has many of the same patterns as you, flailing, looking for a mislynch and grandstanding.
Oh really, you mean I go for the easy mislynches here like in PYP?

Not like ive tried to push Heart/Giga/Firebringer right? People that were not anywhere near lynch-possible? Who did I push when you gave me 3 names? The easy bait JJ/Bella....or the one of the three with much more resistance and that actually flipped as a super strong scum PR.

Who did I tried to push in civ? Easy to lynch people? Or was it unlynchable scum such as Notice? Drixx?

Who did I try to lynch in PYP? Yes easy lynchbait - you said it correctly.

Also, when did we fight in civ? because I dont remember that at all. Were fighting here not because im scum trying to get you lynched, were fighting because youre being disingenous and youre disregarding everything I do. And because youre the one that is not showing your common town-tells that make you easy to identify.

Also tell me how my tone differs. Im quite sure my tone is always sharp and hostile no matter my allignment. People tend to dislike my playstyle regardless, and im always an easy lynch candidate as town early game. When im scum and actually trying (like PYP) people follow my ideas and im a general townread. You know that full well. So explain yourself. Explain why my posting was OBV-town, and now after I point out why youre not OBV-town my tone is "suddenly different from my town game".

I guess Ill just have to go and quote your posts back in your face.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6208 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6104, Titus wrote:Alisae usually has a spot on for reading TB. She hard scumread him. TB lurked and left.

Vecna is on the middle, which suggests busser (but hardly proves).

Vecna never really mentioned s letters.
This is a lie
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6209 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:41 am

which bit?
you suck randomidget
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6210 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6112, Fro99er wrote:fuck it

VOTE: Vecna

I think you and I might be TvT'ing and you're just absolute shit and not reconsidering anything I say.

At least I reconsider.
And town-titus does that....why?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6211 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6119, Fro99er wrote:
In post 6116, Fro99er wrote:If Vecna is town I am 1v1'ing Titus.
And you agree to this?
Im fine agreeing to this. But make it bloody binding, and follow through.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6212 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:42 am

vecna were you on much around the jjh/shiqf wagons?
you suck randomidget
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6213 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6210, Vecna wrote:

I think you and I might be TvT'ing and you're just absolute shit and not reconsidering anything I say.

At least I reconsider.
Wow, you really take shit out of context.

This is going to be caught scum spamming shit making this unplayable than just bus.

Ok.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6214 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6144, Titus wrote:I need Dunn and Aelita is the TR.
If dunn is scum wtf does it matter if he confirms your results? Like all of his results wont be doubted tripple over if he ever flips scum?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6215 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6149, Fro99er wrote:
GOODNIGHT

THE REST OF YOU FEEL FREE TO JUST SKIP THIS MESS FROM PAGE 239 TO HERE IF YOU WANT. IT'S JUST ME AND TITUS FIGHTING AND I THINK SHE COULD BE SCUM AND SHE THINKS I COULD BE SCUM.

IF YOU WANT TO READ IT...HAVE FUN.
Stop letting yourself be manipulated and actually follow your reads.

im 100% convinced there is one scum in Transcend and Titus.

Either Titus is scum, and neither he nor Dunn ended up dead because it would look more suspicious on the other.....

Or scum wants the two of us to fight, and Transcend is happily jumping aboard as soon as I oblige.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6216 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6151, Titus wrote:If you're town Frogger, sorry for not seeing it. I just don't know on you.
If youre town you have a lot more to be sorry about.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6217 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:49 am

In post 6215, Vecna wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 6149, Fro99er wrote:
GOODNIGHT

THE REST OF YOU FEEL FREE TO JUST SKIP THIS MESS FROM PAGE 239 TO HERE IF YOU WANT. IT'S JUST ME AND TITUS FIGHTING AND I THINK SHE COULD BE SCUM AND SHE THINKS I COULD BE SCUM.

IF YOU WANT TO READ IT...HAVE FUN.

Stop letting yourself be manipulated and actually follow your reads.

im 100% convinced there is one scum in Transcend and Titus.

Either Titus is scum, and neither he nor Dunn ended up dead because it would look more suspicious on the other.....

Or scum wants the two of us to fight, and Transcend is happily jumping aboard as soon as I oblige.
did you mean dunn and titus in the second line?
you suck randomidget
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6218 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 6215, Vecna wrote:im 100% convinced there is one scum in Transcend and Titus.
VOTE: Titus
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6219 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6181, Titus wrote:
In post 6180, Randomnamechange wrote:ok
why should we trust the aelita clear and not the heartless clear?
I never said we shouldn't trust the Heartless clear. O.oIt's just not 100% lock bc it depends on Dunn's alignment.
Still ignoring the points I made earlier.

How can only Dunn be the deciding factor here? While the McMenno thing is a thing.

Youre really thinking town is hiding a visit on Heartless here? Or that scum were lucky enough to do an extra useless visits just for it to show up in the visit report?

Once again - this logic only works if both McMenno and Dunn are scum together......OR you lied about your role. In all other cases, heartless is town.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6220 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6209, Randomnamechange wrote:which bit?
The part where I never really mentioned shitfuck. I had a significant share in shitfuck getting lynched over JJ.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6221 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6213, Titus wrote:
In post 6210, Vecna wrote:

At least I reconsider.
Wow, you really take shit out of context.

This is going to be caught scum spamming shit making this unplayable than just bus.

Ok.
What does this even mean?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6222 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:58 am

Post by jjh927 »

Pretty sure what you're referring to as the McMenno thing was Fire, Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6223 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Vecna »

Were any other people in that other game RC hosted btw recently? Im pretty sure transcend was in it at least.

The one where Titus had that vig ability that causes you to suicide if you shoot town?

Because he used it on me after I had like 5 posts in that game. Thats much town-titus is willing to sacrefise/risk to be willing to townclear me.

Whats a bigger loss for town Titus. Mislynching me, or mislynching Aelita?

Why are we supposed to believe that you'd rather mislynch me 10 pages after you decree im OBV-town (something you've never ever went back on btw) - while you have a tool that can townclear me?

How about this. You townclear me, and ill protect Aelita afterwards if you ever die as town. You prevent my mislynch, and your own lynch for today - and if im scum you just get to lynch me afterwards.

edit: wtf is up with mafiascum today.....posting is sooooo fucking slow
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6224 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6222, jjh927 wrote:Pretty sure what you're referring to as the McMenno thing was Fire, Vecna
Is it? Why did I get it into my head then that its McMenno? Pretty sure someone stated that earlier. Anyways, it doesnt really matter much for my reads since they both fit into the exact same category.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”