Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3171, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3169, Hikari Link wrote:Nah, I'm good. I think I'll stick with you for now. Could be persuaded towards a Keyser wagon though.
Why do you think I'm scum. Do you think I'm the magical SK?
Could go either way. I don't trust you regardless.

Partially gut.

Partially sheeping my faction, since it has confirmed town and the deadline is too close for me to research things myself.

Partially because I asked people to make some cases for who I should vote for, but one of the few people I won't vote for (zakk) is all I keep hearing from you people.

Partially because you seem so damn sure there isn't a serial killer.

But it's mainly because I'm picking a wagon that has legs so we have a chance at an actual lynch. Because even if you are a mislynch (though I don't think you will be), I don't think it'll even come close to losing us the game. Flips are valuable. If you are town, we can look into all those who took part in lynching you.

And I don't give a shit about a perfect game. A win is a win.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 3110, shos wrote:Priestifier? What does that mean?
If I cast a vote for someone in the PT they'll be unable to cast a hammer vote for the rest of the game
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Aronis »

VOTE: zakk

die scum die!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3175, Hikari Link wrote:I don't trust you regardless.
Why would you not trust me?
In post 3175, Hikari Link wrote:Partially because you seem so damn sure there isn't a serial killer.
I don't think these's great evidence for the SK. There's like shit all reason to not think this is 4 team scum. Like outside of a mini it's practically guaranteed that the scumteam will be higher than 3 unless it's MB. I think Zakk's "well maybe its 3+sk" is so lol and needs death.

In post 3175, Hikari Link wrote:Partially sheeping my faction, since it has confirmed town and the deadline is too close for me to research things myself.
Why do you put more weight on Shos' scum read on me than RC and Titus' town read on me?
In post 3175, Hikari Link wrote:And I don't give a shit about a perfect game. A win is a win.
Well, I want the achievement. I just really don't understand your unwillingness to lynch Zakk today but when I flip town you'd be ok to consider his lynch. Like FYPOV, why does it matter who goes first in this scenario? Let's lynch Zakk and get the p win.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3178, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3175, Hikari Link wrote:I don't trust you regardless.
Why would you not trust me?
I don't know you, I've never played with you, I have no confirmation of your alignment, my gut tells me you are suspicious, you say suspect stuff, you speak in absolutes about zakk being scum, and I have
every
reason to believe that he is not scum. What reason would I possibly have
to
trust you?
In post 3175, Hikari Link wrote:Partially because you seem so damn sure there isn't a serial killer.
I don't think these's great evidence for the SK. There's like shit all reason to not think this is 4 team scum. Like outside of a mini it's practically guaranteed that the scumteam will be higher than 3 unless it's MB. I think Zakk's "well maybe its 3+sk" is so lol and needs death.
This is a serious question because I don't know how setups like this work: can it not have both?
In post 3175, Hikari Link wrote:Partially sheeping my faction, since it has confirmed town and the deadline is too close for me to research things myself.
Why do you put more weight on Shos' scum read on me than RC and Titus' town read on me?
Because they died two days ago and would therefore have less information than shos, who is still alive, has now. That's a pretty terrible question and the sort of thing that makes me think you are scummy.
In post 3175, Hikari Link wrote:And I don't give a shit about a perfect game. A win is a win.
Well, I want the achievement. I just really don't understand your unwillingness to lynch Zakk today but when I flip town you'd be ok to consider his lynch. Like FYPOV, why does it matter who goes first in this scenario? Let's lynch Zakk and get the p win.
I'm getting incredibly irritated with you asking these questions and you aren't making me any more inclined towards working with you. Even if I were to accept that you are town and you want a perfect game, zakk is not the route to a perfect game though, so drop it. Maybe Keyser is though. If you want Keyser, I'll compromise on Keyser. Otherwise, I'm coming for you.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3179, Hikari Link wrote:and I have every reason to believe that he is not scum.
but then you say, well I'm not going to say anything about what's been said in my chat. So? I mean he's obviously hinting at being a pr but why is a pr claim impossible to come from scum? But if you think he's town why would my mislynch suddenly make you go "hrmmm maybe this isn't town."<---yes I know you already kinda answered this but it seems flimsy that you have a hard as F town read and then my mislynch would possibly change all this for you.
In post 3179, Hikari Link wrote:This is a serious question because I don't know how setups like this work: can it not have both?
In a mini yes, in a large no. I think it is theoretically possible for it to be 4 team scum and an SK (though I don't think I have ever seen that in a 20p) but even if this were a 4+1 why would
TOWN
not be hunting the last team scum. We have 3 mafia flips and we can base our opinions off of that. There's deffiiantly 4 team scum here and that's who we should be hunting. Zakks "lets hunt this SK!" is the 4th scum that can't hunt himself.
In post 3179, Hikari Link wrote:zakk is not the route to a perfect game though, so drop it.
but then I'll ask you "why do you think Zakk is town" and then you are just going to be all "I'm not going to explain what's been going on in my hood" so we are just going to go round and round in circles.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3180, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3179, Hikari Link wrote:and I have every reason to believe that he is not scum.
but then you say, well I'm not going to say anything about what's been said in my chat. So? I mean he's obviously hinting at being a pr but why is a pr claim impossible to come from scum? But if you think he's town why would my mislynch suddenly make you go "hrmmm maybe this isn't town."<---yes I know you already kinda answered this but it seems flimsy that you have a hard as F town read and then my mislynch would possibly change all this for you.
If you know it has to do with PR stuff, then why would you just not stop asking about it and go for a compromise lynch? I'm done saying anything else on this topic today.
In post 3179, Hikari Link wrote:This is a serious question because I don't know how setups like this work: can it not have both?
In a mini yes, in a large no. I think it is theoretically possible for it to be 4 team scum and an SK (though I don't think I have ever seen that in a 20p) but even if this were a 4+1 why would
TOWN
not be hunting the last team scum. We have 3 mafia flips and we can base our opinions off of that. There's deffiiantly 4 team scum here and that's who we should be hunting. Zakks "lets hunt this SK!" is the 4th scum that can't hunt himself.
Do most 20p games also have all this extra stuff like factions and neighborhoods?
In post 3179, Hikari Link wrote:zakk is not the route to a perfect game though, so drop it.
but then I'll ask you "why do you think Zakk is town" and then you are just going to be all "I'm not going to explain what's been going on in my hood" so we are just going to go round and round in circles.
I'm not saying that zakk can never be discussed. I'm saying drop it for now, revisit it later. We're done as far as zakk goes right now.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by momo »

I am calling this setup a 15:5 with Zakk and Nero being the last group scum. My lynch reads have been right all game. I am sure of this.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Hikari who did you replace again
Im a dog that quacks
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

VOTE COUNT
VOTE COUNT 4.21

[L-2] Nero Cain:

[L-3] zakk:

[1] Lil Uzi Vert:

[1] Creature:

[4] Not Voting:
Keyser Söze,

MOD NOTES:
Nero Cain is the leading wagon.

With
alive, it takes
to lynch. Day Four will end in
(expired on 2017-05-10 00:05:00)
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by zakk »

UNVOTE: Nero Cain

Yea yea yea I know. Weird right? I want more time to think on this. I really would love a perfect win.

Nero's posts in the last couple pages plus Ramcius being like "first Nero then zakk" is really making me think.

Please don't lynch anyone until at least tomorrow so I can read more. G2g right now (still vla but I've been trying to be here) but will be off tomorrow
permanently retired

see here for more info
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3182, momo wrote:I am calling this setup a 15:5 with Zakk and Nero being the last group scum. My lynch reads have been right all game. I am sure of this.
If we are both scum why does the order matter? Could you just please humor me and do Zakk?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3183, WhemeStar wrote:Hikari who did you replace again
alban

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3181, Hikari Link wrote:Do most 20p games also have all this extra stuff like factions and neighborhoods?
no but that wouldn't be a reason for a smaller or higher # of scum.

There was viewtopic.php?f=56&t=69912. It had a rouge crew ability wich was a nightly hood that could assign x-shots powers to people wich is KINDA similar to the hood stuff here. In that game, the mod treated the rouge crew as a pr and I could see the same thing here, with the mod treating the hood powers as a JOAT.

So my options are basically eating a mislynch or compromise on Key?

Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3188, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3181, Hikari Link wrote:Do most 20p games also have all this extra stuff like factions and neighborhoods?
no but that wouldn't be a reason for a smaller or higher # of scum.

There was viewtopic.php?f=56&t=69912. It had a rouge crew ability wich was a nightly hood that could assign x-shots powers to people wich is KINDA similar to the hood stuff here. In that game, the mod treated the rouge crew as a pr and I could see the same thing here, with the mod treating the hood powers as a JOAT.

So my options are basically eating a mislynch or compromise on Key?
No, those aren't you're only options. It's just that given what you've said regarding your scum reads, Keyser seemed like the best compromise. Also, keep in mind that you're only talking to me. I have no idea what you can convince others of, but I implore you not to lynch zakk today. I see you trying to get people to humor you and do it, but it's a mistake. I really would like to say more on zakk, but it's for the best not to. If you truly are town, then please don't make me say anymore. I really don't like that it's had to come this far.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Zakk is by far my #1 scumread and who I want to lynch and who should be lynched. I mean your whole thing is "If you are town don't talk aboutt it but Im still going to lynch you anyways." Like ??????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so either talk to me about Zakk or show a willingness to vote elsewhere.

Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3191, Nero Cain wrote:so either talk to me about Zakk or show a willingness to vote elsewhere.
That's why I'm trying to reach a compromise. I'm willing to put my vote elsewhere. I was just trying to find out where you felt that elsewhere should be.

UNVOTE: Nero Cain
VOTE: Keyeser Söze

Unless you've got a better place to put it besides zakk. We need to hop to it though.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 10:39 pm

Post by shos »

Nero keeps trying to convince peoplenthere qre 4 scums. Thinking that there are less scum than there actually are is bad for town. Very happy with this lynch
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3193, shos wrote:Nero keeps trying to convince peoplenthere qre 4 scums. Thinking that there are less scum than there actually are is bad for town. Very happy with this lynch
are you saying we have 3 mafia and sk setup? cause that's only way i could believe sk exists and made kills N2 and N3, but then again, how would you know that?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 12:25 am

Post by shos »

4+sk.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 12:25 am

Post by shos »

(ossible also 5 without one,but then I have an unexplained kill)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 12:26 am

Post by shos »

Btw if nero flips groupscum, Im sure t is 15v5

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 12:59 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3195, shos wrote:4+sk.
then we have 2 missing kills from N1 and N3, so your theory isn't holding up with 1 random kill, which could came from some sort of vig instead and not sk
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 2:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 3151, zakk wrote:Actually ... LUV too. Thoughts on Ramcius please.
I still town read everyone in my hood and I see no real reason to feel different at this time. If the game doesn't end today and we wake up to two kills, I will reread and reevaluate.
In post 3161, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3160, Hikari Link wrote:Does it though? Just because you scumread somebody, doesn't mean they are scum. If it did, mislynches would never happen. He just acknowledges that historically speaking, perfect games are rare (particularly at this size), so a perfect game is unlikely. It's not scummy.At worst, it demonstrates a poor understanding of statistics. If that.
no no no, he's using it as a preemptive excuse as to why I flipped town.
In post 3163, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3160, Hikari Link wrote:So are you claiming Serial Killer or am I misreading that?
I am claiming that I am a mislynch-so town. Lynching me will not achieve a p 4 for 4 scum lynches. Voting Zakk will.
The reality of the situation is that everyone can see that zakk is most likely town from what's he been pushing. If he's know you're town here, what's the point to his push? He will most likely have a good chance of being lynched the following day and if not, definitely won't make it to end game. If you somehow end up flipping SK or third-party and the game doesn't end, it'll look bad on him too. In the long run, I see things as a lose-lose for him which is why I'm struggling to understand the scum motivation.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”