Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3105 (isolation #0) » Sat May 06, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

Hi, everybody! If somebody could get me up to speed, I'd very much appreciate it, because I won't be reading the whole game. I'm not asking for a full recap, just for the highlights.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3109 (isolation #1) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

Thanks, Aronis, that's super helpful. I'd also appreciate if a few people could present arguments for the current wagons. I know they are pretty low right now and there's not a lot of time left.

Also, do we have a general idea of how many scum there should be in this setup?
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3118 (isolation #2) » Sun May 07, 2017 12:33 am

Post by Hikari Link »

Guys, I really could use some help here in terms of cases for the current wagons. Since we've only got a couple days left, we need to get organized.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3136 (isolation #3) » Sun May 07, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3123, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3070, zakk wrote:For what it's worth he actually made me doubt my theory enough to stop pursuing it for one day phase.
Here Zakk says he's going to stop pushing it for
TODAY
i.e. he's scum that knows my lynch doesn't end the game.
Guys, this is a blatant misrepresentation, right? I'm not crazy, am I? The quote strips it out of it's context and then he jumps to seemingly unfounded conclusions.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3137 (isolation #4) » Sun May 07, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3133, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3132, shos wrote:obv because you think they are most likely to. that doesn't mean it's 50%+.

NC, leave it.
LUV.
no, it's not that, it's death tunnel on NC, yet leaving room for NC flipping green and "sorry, guys, 4/4 scum lynches is just hard, maybe there wasn't sk after all" shenanigans

i'm not lynching LUV, unless you have guilty on him
I've got problems with this post too. I don't think it's unreasonable to acknowledge that any wagon you push for could actually be a townflip. He doesn't have to justify himself if he's wrong, because mislynches are a fact of life in Mafia. You still try to lynch the scummiest person you can.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3141 (isolation #5) » Sun May 07, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Hikari Link »

VOTE: Nero Cain
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3145 (isolation #6) » Sun May 07, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3144, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3142, zakk wrote:
In post 3131, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3127, zakk wrote:Also I have no delusions that we are going to lynch 4/4 scum in 4 days That's just crazy talk. On the best of days.
also this pings me really hard, why lynch someone, if you don't think they flip scum?
Lmao... Okay

1. How many time you seen it done?
2. Does it look like I'm trying to lynch somebody I think it's town?
3. Again, pull your head out of your ass.

We are saying the same things (i.e. I'm not gonna lynch LUV without more info) but you're buying into NC's bullshit for some reason
if i deathtunnel someone, i don't say it's very unlikely them to flip town. When i'm not sure with my reads, like it is now, i don't deathtunnel people
Is it really deathtunneling when we're this close to the deadline?
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3153 (isolation #7) » Sun May 07, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3146, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3145, Hikari Link wrote:
In post 3144, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3142, zakk wrote:
In post 3127, zakk wrote:Also I have no delusions that we are going to lynch 4/4 scum in 4 days That's just crazy talk. On the best of days.
also this pings me really hard, why lynch someone, if you don't think they flip scum?
Lmao... Okay

1. How many time you seen it done?
2. Does it look like I'm trying to lynch somebody I think it's town?
3. Again, pull your head out of your ass.

We are saying the same things (i.e. I'm not gonna lynch LUV without more info) but you're buying into NC's bullshit for some reason
if i deathtunnel someone, i don't say it's very unlikely them to flip town. When i'm not sure with my reads, like it is now, i don't deathtunnel people
Is it really deathtunneling when we're this close to the deadline?
it started long before deadline, so yes, it's deathtunnel

i could lynch NC, but if he flip town, we lynch zakk tomorrow, deal?
Everything I've heard from my faction gives me reason to believe zakk is town. But if Nero flips town, then I'm open to the option of further investigating a zakk lynch tomorrow. But I'll also be open to the option of looking into you. Lining up lynches early can be a really bad idea. Scum have reason to kill a townie lined up for the next lynch. Sure,if they are scum, it works out, but if they're town, you're just setting up a guaranteed scenario to mislynch a townie that made a bad push.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3160 (isolation #8) » Sun May 07, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3155, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3153, Hikari Link wrote:Everything I've heard from my faction gives me reason to believe zakk is town.
????
What happens in our hood, stays in our hood, until I have reason to believe that it should be otherwise.
In post 3157, Nero Cain wrote:
I agree with this. It really feels like Zakk knows I'm town and when I flip town he's just going to go "it was crazy to think we could lynch scum for days in a row.
Does it though? Just because you scumread somebody, doesn't mean they are scum. If it did, mislynches would never happen. He just acknowledges that historically speaking, perfect games are rare (particularly at this size), so a perfect game is unlikely. It's not scummy.At worst, it demonstrates a poor understanding of statistics. If that.
In post 3158, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3134, shos wrote:basically zakk is spewing my ideas from Candor, lol, perhaps with additions of his own
this should actually be a huge red flag. It's p common that scum will parrot town so they get town cred.
"Perhaps with some additions of his own." There's nothing wrong with building an argument on the foundation of someone else's argument. Especially someone who is confirmed town (or next to confirmed, not sure if there is any possibility of him not being) and whose reasoning holds up in your eyes.
In post 3159, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3139, shos wrote:VOTE: nero
In post 3141, Hikari Link wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain
stop trying to ruin towns p win. Like there's zero chance in me winning. So just appease me and lynch Zakk today. If this game isn't over you two morons are free to mislynch me tomorrow. I want the p town win.
So are you claiming Serial Killer or am I misreading that?
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3162 (isolation #9) » Sun May 07, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3161, Nero Cain wrote:no no no, he's using it as a preemptive excuse as to why I flipped town.
You don't need an excuse for a mislynch. Everyone involved in the wagon shares equal responsibility. Regardless of who drove the wagon, others made the conscious decision to join it.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3164 (isolation #10) » Sun May 07, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3163, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3160, Hikari Link wrote:So are you claiming Serial Killer or am I misreading that?
I am claiming that I am a mislynch-so town. Lynching me will not achieve a p 4 for 4 scum lynches. Voting Zakk will.
Then why did you say there is 0 chance in you winning? If you're town, then the odds look pretty damn good right now.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3166 (isolation #11) » Sun May 07, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3165, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3153, Hikari Link wrote:But if Nero flips town, then I'm open to the option of further investigating a zakk lynch tomorrow
If you are staunchly against his lynch today why would my mislynch make you reconsider?
Because we'll have several more flips to work with tomorrow and because reasons I will go into if both he and I are still alive tomorrow. For now, I'm pretty happy with lynching you though.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3169 (isolation #12) » Sun May 07, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3167, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3164, Hikari Link wrote:
In post 3160, Hikari Link wrote:So are you claiming Serial Killer or am I misreading that?
I am claiming that I am a mislynch-so town. Lynching me will not achieve a p 4 for 4 scum lynches. Voting Zakk will.
Then why did you say there is 0 chance in you winning? If you're town, then the odds look pretty damn good right now.
Shos (and you?) are claiming that I'm the SK. If that's what you two believe then you'd know that there is zero chance of me winning. Now, reality is that I'm town and I doubt the existence of an SK thus I want to lynch Zakk b/c he's scum and his lynch should end the game. If for some reason its not over then I'm fine with getting lynched. I just want the p win.
Nah, I'm good. I think I'll stick with you for now. Could be persuaded towards a Keyser wagon though.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3175 (isolation #13) » Sun May 07, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3171, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3169, Hikari Link wrote:Nah, I'm good. I think I'll stick with you for now. Could be persuaded towards a Keyser wagon though.
Why do you think I'm scum. Do you think I'm the magical SK?
Could go either way. I don't trust you regardless.

Partially gut.

Partially sheeping my faction, since it has confirmed town and the deadline is too close for me to research things myself.

Partially because I asked people to make some cases for who I should vote for, but one of the few people I won't vote for (zakk) is all I keep hearing from you people.

Partially because you seem so damn sure there isn't a serial killer.

But it's mainly because I'm picking a wagon that has legs so we have a chance at an actual lynch. Because even if you are a mislynch (though I don't think you will be), I don't think it'll even come close to losing us the game. Flips are valuable. If you are town, we can look into all those who took part in lynching you.

And I don't give a shit about a perfect game. A win is a win.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3179 (isolation #14) » Sun May 07, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3178, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3175, Hikari Link wrote:I don't trust you regardless.
Why would you not trust me?
I don't know you, I've never played with you, I have no confirmation of your alignment, my gut tells me you are suspicious, you say suspect stuff, you speak in absolutes about zakk being scum, and I have
every
reason to believe that he is not scum. What reason would I possibly have
to
trust you?
In post 3175, Hikari Link wrote:Partially because you seem so damn sure there isn't a serial killer.
I don't think these's great evidence for the SK. There's like shit all reason to not think this is 4 team scum. Like outside of a mini it's practically guaranteed that the scumteam will be higher than 3 unless it's MB. I think Zakk's "well maybe its 3+sk" is so lol and needs death.
This is a serious question because I don't know how setups like this work: can it not have both?
In post 3175, Hikari Link wrote:Partially sheeping my faction, since it has confirmed town and the deadline is too close for me to research things myself.
Why do you put more weight on Shos' scum read on me than RC and Titus' town read on me?
Because they died two days ago and would therefore have less information than shos, who is still alive, has now. That's a pretty terrible question and the sort of thing that makes me think you are scummy.
In post 3175, Hikari Link wrote:And I don't give a shit about a perfect game. A win is a win.
Well, I want the achievement. I just really don't understand your unwillingness to lynch Zakk today but when I flip town you'd be ok to consider his lynch. Like FYPOV, why does it matter who goes first in this scenario? Let's lynch Zakk and get the p win.
I'm getting incredibly irritated with you asking these questions and you aren't making me any more inclined towards working with you. Even if I were to accept that you are town and you want a perfect game, zakk is not the route to a perfect game though, so drop it. Maybe Keyser is though. If you want Keyser, I'll compromise on Keyser. Otherwise, I'm coming for you.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3181 (isolation #15) » Sun May 07, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3180, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3179, Hikari Link wrote:and I have every reason to believe that he is not scum.
but then you say, well I'm not going to say anything about what's been said in my chat. So? I mean he's obviously hinting at being a pr but why is a pr claim impossible to come from scum? But if you think he's town why would my mislynch suddenly make you go "hrmmm maybe this isn't town."<---yes I know you already kinda answered this but it seems flimsy that you have a hard as F town read and then my mislynch would possibly change all this for you.
If you know it has to do with PR stuff, then why would you just not stop asking about it and go for a compromise lynch? I'm done saying anything else on this topic today.
In post 3179, Hikari Link wrote:This is a serious question because I don't know how setups like this work: can it not have both?
In a mini yes, in a large no. I think it is theoretically possible for it to be 4 team scum and an SK (though I don't think I have ever seen that in a 20p) but even if this were a 4+1 why would
TOWN
not be hunting the last team scum. We have 3 mafia flips and we can base our opinions off of that. There's deffiiantly 4 team scum here and that's who we should be hunting. Zakks "lets hunt this SK!" is the 4th scum that can't hunt himself.
Do most 20p games also have all this extra stuff like factions and neighborhoods?
In post 3179, Hikari Link wrote:zakk is not the route to a perfect game though, so drop it.
but then I'll ask you "why do you think Zakk is town" and then you are just going to be all "I'm not going to explain what's been going on in my hood" so we are just going to go round and round in circles.
I'm not saying that zakk can never be discussed. I'm saying drop it for now, revisit it later. We're done as far as zakk goes right now.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3189 (isolation #16) » Sun May 07, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3188, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3181, Hikari Link wrote:Do most 20p games also have all this extra stuff like factions and neighborhoods?
no but that wouldn't be a reason for a smaller or higher # of scum.

There was viewtopic.php?f=56&t=69912. It had a rouge crew ability wich was a nightly hood that could assign x-shots powers to people wich is KINDA similar to the hood stuff here. In that game, the mod treated the rouge crew as a pr and I could see the same thing here, with the mod treating the hood powers as a JOAT.

So my options are basically eating a mislynch or compromise on Key?
No, those aren't you're only options. It's just that given what you've said regarding your scum reads, Keyser seemed like the best compromise. Also, keep in mind that you're only talking to me. I have no idea what you can convince others of, but I implore you not to lynch zakk today. I see you trying to get people to humor you and do it, but it's a mistake. I really would like to say more on zakk, but it's for the best not to. If you truly are town, then please don't make me say anymore. I really don't like that it's had to come this far.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3192 (isolation #17) » Sun May 07, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3191, Nero Cain wrote:so either talk to me about Zakk or show a willingness to vote elsewhere.
That's why I'm trying to reach a compromise. I'm willing to put my vote elsewhere. I was just trying to find out where you felt that elsewhere should be.

UNVOTE: Nero Cain
VOTE: Keyeser Söze

Unless you've got a better place to put it besides zakk. We need to hop to it though.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3207 (isolation #18) » Mon May 08, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3200, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 3169, Hikari Link wrote:
In post 3167, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3164, Hikari Link wrote:
Shos (and you?) are claiming that I'm the SK. If that's what you two believe then you'd know that there is zero chance of me winning. Now, reality is that I'm town and I doubt the existence of an SK thus I want to lynch Zakk b/c he's scum and his lynch should end the game. If for some reason its not over then I'm fine with getting lynched. I just want the p win.
Nah, I'm good. I think I'll stick with you for now. Could be persuaded towards a Keyser wagon though.
Why are you scum reading Keyser?
As before, primarily due to blatant sheeping of my hood and the general tone of the game. Nero said Keyser was one of his scum reads, I wanted a compromise so that we can get some manner of flip, so that's what I went for. But now I'm concerned that he just wants the wagon on him to die so that he can run out the clock. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until tonight, but our time is short, so I'm not waiting forever.
In post 3202, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 3185, zakk wrote:UNVOTE: Nero Cain

Yea yea yea I know. Weird right? I want more time to think on this. I really would love a perfect win.

Nero's posts in the last couple pages plus Ramcius being like "first Nero then zakk" is really making me think.

Please don't lynch anyone until at least tomorrow so I can read more. G2g right now (still vla but I've been trying to be here) but will be off tomorrow
Man we're out of time and if we fail to lynch someone today, we will most likely be right back at it again.
In post 3192, Hikari Link wrote:
In post 3191, Nero Cain wrote:so either talk to me about Zakk or show a willingness to vote elsewhere.
That's why I'm trying to reach a compromise. I'm willing to put my vote elsewhere. I was just trying to find out where you felt that elsewhere should be.

VOTE: Keyeser Söze

Unless you've got a better place to put it besides zakk. We need to hop to it though.
Keyser isn't happening today.
Then propose a better lynch and please make it snappy.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3210 (isolation #19) » Mon May 08, 2017 3:26 am

Post by Hikari Link »

Also, gonna be at school most of the day, so expect limited activity from me. I'll pop in when I can.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3224 (isolation #20) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:15 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3217, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3207, Hikari Link wrote:But now I'm concerned that he just wants the wagon on him to die so that he can run out the clock. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until tonight
no matter how you want to slice it this is still effectively lynch Key or get lynched. Like even if I switched to Key there's not enough to support his wagon. It feels very dammed if I do dammed if I don't.
Then pick someone else. And you keep acting like we're the only ones here. We're not. Let's all work together. You, zakk, shos, and make four votes. We could either join a current wagon or start a new one. Somebody would probably join it.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3234 (isolation #21) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Hikari Link »

So far, these are the people who express a potential willingness to move on Keyser:

Creature
shos
Nero Cain
Hikari Link
zakk

In addition, Peregrine says he's willing to look into Keyser. That's potentially 6 votes.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3257 (isolation #22) » Mon May 08, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3255, zakk wrote:
In post 3254, Aronis wrote:can we plz stop with the scumhunting? thanks
Sorry bitch. No
Can you put them in a spoiler tag though? That would be helpful.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3259 (isolation #23) » Mon May 08, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Hikari Link »

shos didn't say zakk was sheeping him lately, he said zakk used some arguments that shos discussed in our hood.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3265 (isolation #24) » Mon May 08, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3262, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 3234, Hikari Link wrote:So far, these are the people who express a potential willingness to move on Keyser:

Creature
shos
Nero Cain
Hikari Link
zakk

In addition, Peregrine says he's willing to look into Keyser. That's potentially 6 votes.
Forgot me
Oh, did you say you were on board? Cool, let's do this then. My vote is already on Keyser. Let's have other people start moving over to him too.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3267 (isolation #25) » Mon May 08, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Hikari Link »

@zakk: We can worry about Aronis later if Keyser doesn't flip scum. For now, let's go with someone more people feel strongly about.

@WhemeStar: I see. I haven't analyzed all of the days votes, so I was unaware of your stance.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3279 (isolation #26) » Mon May 08, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

I honestly don't care. We just need solidarity right now. Everyone who is active, post a list of the people you would be willing to lynch. We need to get this done sooner, rather than later. If we don't, we're not going to get as much information (or miraculously, a victory) out of today. Let's all stop the damn bickering and see what we can get done in the time we have left.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3283 (isolation #27) » Mon May 08, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

Guys, we've got less than 12 hours here. If this is happening, this Keyser wagon needs to materials right now. Enough people have already at least expressed interest in his lynch, so let's do it.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3287 (isolation #28) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3286, Nero Cain wrote:Has Zakk full claimed in ya'lls hood? If he hasn't had him do so tonight. We prob should have done a massclaim today but hindsight.
Yes, but for reasons that should be obvious, the role won't be discussed until tomorrow. This is why he thinks he's a bigger target though, not false bravado. And you're the one who made him that target because you couldn't read between the damn lines and leave well enough alone. This is part of the reason I'm still reading you as an anti-town role.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3293 (isolation #29) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3288, Nero Cain wrote:I mean you and Zakk and Shos have already stated that you don't want to talk about his claim. He IS going to publicly fullclaim tomorrow but I wanted to make sure he had a full claim in the hood so he can't recant. I don't think my inability to "read between the lines" is scummy. I can relook at his posts but I doubt I'll find anything.
I think it's anti-town to make a player with a power role explicitly reveal that they have a power role (or even force them to heavily imply that they have a power role) when they have already used more subtle context clues to let you know and you have picked up on those clues. Keep in mind, I'm saying it's anti-town, not scummy. I fully believe that there is a fundamental difference between the two terms that many people fail to notice.

Pro/anti-town actions are ones that either serve the interests of the town or oppose said interests. These can be committed by either faction, because people have opposing ideas about what playstyles are effective.

Town/scum-motivated actions are actions that tend to only make sense from someone motivated by their role. These also are subjective, to a degree, but have much more to do with context than pro-town vs. anti-town.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3294 (isolation #30) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3289, Ramcius wrote:get your votes on Aronis or give good reason not to, we not lynching Keyser today
I'm not opposed to Aronis. But we've already literally drummed up enough support for a Keyser lynch, wet just need the votes to materialize. On the other hand, I see no proof that an Aronis vote right now will actually lead to a lynch.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3300 (isolation #31) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3297, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3294, Hikari Link wrote:
In post 3289, Ramcius wrote:get your votes on Aronis or give good reason not to, we not lynching Keyser today
I'm not opposed to Aronis. But we've already literally drummed up enough support for a Keyser lynch, wet just need the votes to materialize. On the other hand, I see no proof that an Aronis vote right now will actually lead to a lynch.
Aronis was leading wagon most of day, now Keyser come from nowhere, i can't even see a reason for his lynch being presented, and when i'm saying we don't lynch Keyser, we don't lynch him, we lynch lurk scum

and drummed means nothing, you still have them to make votes
See, that's not information I had. And on top of that, there's no guarantee that people still feel that way. What they do feel, though, is that Keyser is an acceptable lynch target. Drummed up support
does
need to be turned into votes to mean anything, but that's why I'm trying to get it turned into votes

@Nero: I know you have him in the middle of your list, but can you settle for an Aronis lynch? Given the current vote counts, it's one of the easiest ones to accumulate votes for.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3301 (isolation #32) » Mon May 08, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

UNVOTE: Keyser Söze

I'm sorry if you actually are town, but we've got 8 hours left and it's the middle of the night. There's not enough time left to get a better compromise.

This makes L-3. zakk would make it L-2. Hopefully somebody else will be active and join in too.

@Everyone:
shos and I aren't voting zakk today, period. That makes getting a lynch on him very hard right now (and just a really bad idea). So if you guys also want a lynch to happen, I believe Nero is the best reasonable compromise at the moment. Please jump on this wagon and hopefully we'll get scum.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3307 (isolation #33) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:07 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3302, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3301, Hikari Link wrote:UNVOTE: Keyser Söze

I'm sorry if you actually are town, but we've got 8 hours left and it's the middle of the night. There's not enough time left to get a better compromise.

This makes L-3. zakk would make it L-2. Hopefully somebody else will be active and join in too.

@Everyone:
shos and I aren't voting zakk today, period. That makes getting a lynch on him very hard right now (and just a really bad idea). So if you guys also want a lynch to happen, I believe Nero is the best reasonable compromise at the moment. Please jump on this wagon and hopefully we'll get scum.
if you and nero vote Aronis, he'll be L-3 too
At best, that makes it L-2 if shos joins.

If you and zakk get on Nero, that makes L-1.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3309 (isolation #34) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

I feel better about getting just one more person to lynch Nero (like Wheme or Aronis), than 2 people to lynch Aronis (we're obviously not going to get Aronis and Wheme says he doesn't like the case on Aronis).
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3312 (isolation #35) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3310, Nero Cain wrote:Why is it so important to you that I'm lynched?
It's not necessarily important to me that
you
are lynched. It's important to me that
somebody
is lynched. If we hit scum, that's ideal. If we don't, the flip still give us info. If you're town, then we can work with that information. We can look for associations, interactions, scrutinize people both on and off your wagon, and so on. If you live, we have no more information on you than we had before.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3314 (isolation #36) » Mon May 08, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3313, Creature wrote:Put someone to L-1 or L-2, then I'll vote.
How long are you going to be around? We only have 6 hours left. I'm sure zakk would vote Nero, I just don't know when or if he'll be on in time.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3315 (isolation #37) » Mon May 08, 2017 11:06 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

The reason we're having a hard time getting this lynch seems to be because everyone is waiting around to be one of the last couple of votes. If everybody has that attitude, we won't get it done., because we don't have the luxury of waiting around right now, unfortunately.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3317 (isolation #38) » Mon May 08, 2017 11:13 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

Nero, if you're town and haven't fully elaborated on any of your scumreads yet, now would probably be a very good time to do so. I promise that if you flip town and I survive the night, I will do my best to make sure that your ideas are explored fully.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3320 (isolation #39) » Mon May 08, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3319, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3308, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3080, Nero Cain wrote:zakk
Keyser Söze
PeregrineV
^
those 3 slots die ASAP

Creature
Ramcius
WhemeStar
Aronis
Lil Uzi Vert
momo
alban
shos
That's a list, not an elaboration. I'm asking if you there are specific things about your scumreads that you think we should be looking out for. A condensed list of your best cases against each of them might be good. As a sort of "last will," so to speak.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3328 (isolation #40) » Mon May 08, 2017 11:57 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

If both of you put your vote on Nero, he should be at L-1.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3330 (isolation #41) » Tue May 09, 2017 12:06 am

Post by Hikari Link »

Enen if both shos and I vote Aronis (and we have no way of knowing if shos will be on in the next 5 hours), we'll still have trouble getting someone to hammer. Aronis obviously isn't going to self-hammer and Wheme said he doesn't like the case against Aronis, so we can't count on his vote.

On the other hand, if you two (who are both here now) vote Nero, then we only need one more vote. We'll have zakk, Wheme, and possibly Aronis (though he's unlikely) as options to hammer. That's on top of Peregrine and Keyser, who haven't been very active.

Nero is the safer bet.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3331 (isolation #42) » Tue May 09, 2017 12:08 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3329, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3328, Hikari Link wrote:If both of you put your vote on Nero, he should be at L-1.
or you could put Aronis at L-2 and help save mod from trouble looking another replacement :D
If I believed the lynch was viable, I'd totally be down. It's cutting it closer than I'd like though. I already don't like that we have to hope somebody is around to hammer Nero if we get him to L-1.

Why are you so absolutely opposed to lynching Nero?
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3333 (isolation #43) » Tue May 09, 2017 12:34 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3332, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 3326, keyenpeydee wrote:Day Four will end in
(expired on 2017-05-10 00:05:00)
I will be online to the end of the deadline.
Do you have a preference between Aronis and Nero? Is there either one you are unwilling to lynch?
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3335 (isolation #44) » Tue May 09, 2017 12:52 am

Post by Hikari Link »

Wheme, can you get on this Nero or Aronis wagon?
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3337 (isolation #45) » Tue May 09, 2017 12:56 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3336, WhemeStar wrote:I can do aronis but not really feeling either of them
I can live with that.

VOTE: Aronis
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3344 (isolation #46) » Tue May 09, 2017 1:05 am

Post by Hikari Link »

Got what you wanted, Keyser. Let's do this.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3349 (isolation #47) » Tue May 09, 2017 1:12 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3325, keyenpeydee wrote:With that said, Aronis requested for a replacement. Day four still has no extensions, but night's deadline will be frozen until I get a replacement for Aronis' slot.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3350 (isolation #48) » Tue May 09, 2017 1:12 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3348, Gamma Emerald wrote:Who is conftown if anyone?
shos
Think he's the only one.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3354 (isolation #49) » Tue May 09, 2017 1:24 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3351, Keyser Söze wrote:If there is no extension, let's use the last 4 hours for final thoughts.
You do what you gotta do. I've been up all night just trying to make sure this thing goes through, so my work here is done. Just don't wait too long to hammer. I'd say give it some wiggle room in case your power goes out or something important comes up. Maybe like 30 minutes to an hour early?
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3360 (isolation #50) » Tue May 09, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3357, Ramcius wrote:UNVOTE:
So can we do Nero then? Jesus, I just wanna go to bed.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3361 (isolation #51) » Tue May 09, 2017 1:32 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3356, Ramcius wrote:after reading wiki about flavor i feel it's town
Also, please elaborate on what you read that suggests that. For future reference.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3364 (isolation #52) » Tue May 09, 2017 1:35 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3362, Keyser Söze wrote:I asked this in my Faction PT too - are any of your characters protagonists/antagonists from the film franchise?
Who are you asking that to? Everybody? Cause I feel like that's probably better if we discuss that Day 5.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3367 (isolation #53) » Tue May 09, 2017 1:37 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3363, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3361, Hikari Link wrote:
In post 3356, Ramcius wrote:after reading wiki about flavor i feel it's town
Also, please elaborate on what you read that suggests that. For future reference.
Uriah Pedrad was one of the closest friends of main character and other flipped town flavor names
I see. I know literally nothing about Divergent characters. Have power roles all been significant characters? And have any "good" characters been scum?
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3369 (isolation #54) » Tue May 09, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Hikari Link »

UNVOTE: Gamma Emerald
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3371 (isolation #55) » Tue May 09, 2017 1:40 am

Post by Hikari Link »

Uh, I think you might have messed up that link. Luckily, I know how to Wikipedia.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3373 (isolation #56) » Tue May 09, 2017 1:42 am

Post by Hikari Link »

I would also like to add that I'm not sure that answers my question as easily as somebody who knows the series could by telling me.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3376 (isolation #57) » Tue May 09, 2017 1:44 am

Post by Hikari Link »

That's L-1.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3379 (isolation #58) » Tue May 09, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3378, Ramcius wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_D ... characters

sorry

as to other question - all town flipped was friends/allies of main character, all scum flips were enemies/opponents of main character
Thanks. That helps a lot.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3381 (isolation #59) » Tue May 09, 2017 1:59 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3380, Keyser Söze wrote:Nero, claim please.
Out of curiosity, what are you planning to do if he claims a good guy? I mean, at this point, he's not gonna claim whoever the main villain is.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3382 (isolation #60) » Tue May 09, 2017 2:03 am

Post by Hikari Link »

Or are you looking for his role? I'm guessing if he were gonna claim a PR, he would've done it earlier. Though I could be wrong.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3384 (isolation #61) » Tue May 09, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Hikari Link »

Is Edward good?
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3386 (isolation #62) » Tue May 09, 2017 2:34 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3385, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3384, Hikari Link wrote:Is Edward good?
nope, Edward is violent, stabbed another guy in eye with knife, cause got ranked 2nd, left faction and joined factionless, beated people and got shot according to wiki, might really fit sk
Oh, did I misread that? I thought he was the one who got stabbed in the eye. I was skimming super quick though.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3387 (isolation #63) » Tue May 09, 2017 2:36 am

Post by Hikari Link »

Looks like Edward was the one stabbed in the eye, but then he became super violent. So yeah, looking like an SK or scum to me.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3388 (isolation #64) » Tue May 09, 2017 2:38 am

Post by Hikari Link »

By the way, are the main protagonist or antagonist dead?
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3392 (isolation #65) » Tue May 09, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3389, Ramcius wrote:yeah, you right, he got stabbed

guess Evelyn was main Evil, and Edward was on her command as factionless and led main protagonist to Evelyn later
So if we had the main bad guy, we've probably got the main good guy.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3393 (isolation #66) » Tue May 09, 2017 2:46 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3391, WhemeStar wrote:Should I hammer
Keyser wants to wait for a claim. I honestly don't care though. I'm feeling really good about a Nero lynch now.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3394 (isolation #67) » Tue May 09, 2017 3:00 am

Post by Hikari Link »

Someone's definitely going to hammer, right? I really need to get at least a few hours of sleep, but I want to go to bed confident that this will get done.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3397 (isolation #68) » Tue May 09, 2017 3:07 am

Post by Hikari Link »

Just making sure. Cause I was about to go to bed when Gamma was at L-1. And yet, hear we are, things having changed (for the better, mind you).
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3417 (isolation #69) » Tue May 09, 2017 4:07 am

Post by Hikari Link »

It's not gonna be Gamma, zakk. Just be happy that we are lynching Mafia or the SK with Nero.

Anyway, I am gonna try to get a couple hours of sleep now. Hopefully I'll see you guys Day 5 if this doesn't end it. If not, it's been surprisingly fun for a game I just replaced in with a couple days left.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3425 (isolation #70) » Tue May 09, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3421, zakk wrote:e so but I don't feel so great about it for the last half of today.

I wanna know where Keyser gets his info before I decide to switch, if I decide to
Both Keyser and Wheme are prepared to hammer. We're just letting the timer run until 30 minutes before time is up.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3430 (isolation #71) » Tue May 09, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3428, zakk wrote:no this is the bed i have made and I am gonna lie in it.

i'm gonna hammer
Nobody cares who hammers. Just wait 17 more minutes.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3431 (isolation #72) » Tue May 09, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Hikari Link »

That was unnecessary...
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3434 (isolation #73) » Tue May 09, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Hikari Link »

There was a point though. We were waiting to see if he was going to say anything beforehand or if new information was gonna come to light.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3442 (isolation #74) » Tue May 09, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Hikari Link »

I said it. And then I was gonna say it again, but you hammered too impulsively.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3454 (isolation #75) » Thu May 11, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Hikari Link »

Massclaim time, I think.

Beatrice Prior. One-Shot Vigilante. I shot momo. My bad, bro.

By the way, this is why zakk, shos, and I were so insistent on the SK theory. zakk was never a PR (to my knowledge), we just tried to heavily imply he was a Vig to draw fire onto him last night instead of me.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3456 (isolation #76) » Thu May 11, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Hikari Link »

By the way, remember when I said I don't know any of the characters? I was being dead serious. When you guys started talking about flavor, I looked up my character and was like "holy shit, I'm the main character?!" Also, I assume that I was crafted to counter Evelyn (or she was crafted to counter me).
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3471 (isolation #77) » Thu May 11, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3461, Keyser Söze wrote:Unlucky with vig shot but momo was practically non-Mafia cleared through associations.
I heard the argument for association and I didn't think it was compelling enough. You think that's bad? I almost shot shos because I thought the Bus Driver had switched him when we used Candor to clear him. Until I found out that Faction abilities bypass that.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3479 (isolation #78) » Thu May 11, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Hikari Link »

Wait... I was looking this up during the Night. Isn't David supposed to be one of he main villains or something?
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3480 (isolation #79) » Thu May 11, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3478, shos wrote:anyway, momo was aristo's cw, he was fucking town.
Yes, I heard that argument and discarded it as not compelling enough. That would've been a smart wagon for scum to push to make momo look clear. I tend to work under the assumption that Mafia are craftier than they usually are. Especially when they have the ability to communicate at all times.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3489 (isolation #80) » Thu May 11, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3479, Hikari Link wrote:Wait... I was looking this up during the Night. Isn't David supposed to be one of he main villains or something?
@everyone: This is a very important question.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3492 (isolation #81) » Thu May 11, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3491, Keyser Söze wrote:Yes he's a bad muthfucker
Then why the fuck is he a fucking VT? Cause this might throw flavor out the goddamn window.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3494 (isolation #82) » Thu May 11, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3493, Keyser Söze wrote:Who is David?
In the game? He's one of the guys who just died.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3495 (isolation #83) » Thu May 11, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Hikari Link »

Ramcius.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3501 (isolation #84) » Thu May 11, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3499, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think there's no way Tris is scum tho
I don't need to be confirmed that way anyway. think I've already been confirmed by virtue of my Vig claim, which my Faction can back up. At worst, I'd be an SK. But an SK won't counter-claim me because he'll basically auto-lose if he does.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3523 (isolation #85) » Thu May 11, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3520, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm Marlene.
Role?
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3525 (isolation #86) » Thu May 11, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3524, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Could you walk me through the Mo shot, HL? What made you suspect him?
I will, but only if you answer my question first.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3527 (isolation #87) » Thu May 11, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

The main argument shos made for why momo couldn't be scum was because he was the counterwagon when Ari was lynched. My thought process was that scum would actually have done very well to double-bus there, as the survivor would come out smelling like roses. I didn't have a firm target, so I went with the guy that would be harder to get anything out of and who wasn't really being useful anyway.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3528 (isolation #88) » Thu May 11, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

To further elaborate, I'm an inherently paranoid Mafia player. I happen to think that my scum game is strong and I naturally tend to think that scum are more strategically savvy than they typically are. In a situation of advantage (such as when 3/4 or 3/5 of scum are dead), rather than applying Occam's Razor, I start thinking about what really crafty fucking scum would do. I'd basically rather catch crafty scum than lose to them. In retrospect, it's actually probably a really bad attitude to have and I'm going to try to be more wary of it going forward.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3530 (isolation #89) » Thu May 11, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3529, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think it was just your lack of experience with Mo that ultimately was the problem. I don't see him being capable of being the crafty type anytime soon.
The thing is,
he
didn't have to be crafty. We're talking a scum team with daytalk. It just takes one crafty guy to whip the whole team into shape.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3533 (isolation #90) » Thu May 11, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 3532, zakk wrote:It's also why I don't fully trust you regardless of positive evidence.
I understand where you are coming from, but when town is confirmed, it's confirmed. Unless someone else claims Vig, I can't conceive of a scenario in which I'm not confirmed town. If anyone else can, please let me know.

To recap:

1. alban and I claimed 1-Shot Vig in Candor a really long time ago.
2. We've had a night with 2 deaths, 1 of which is entirely unaccounted for, implying a Vig or an SK.
3. There were three deaths last night, one of which was the Mafia, one of which was the Vig or SK, and one of which I claimed responsibility for in Candor before the flip.

Unless the SK or Mafia can kill twice a night, there's no way (that I know of) that one of those kills
didn't
originate from a town-aligned player. I don't see anybody else claiming to be that town-aligned player. If such a player existed, I would be royally fucked right now, because you guys would assuredly lynch one of us, then the other unless you got the right person the first time.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3586 (isolation #91) » Fri May 12, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Hikari Link »

I'm not saying flavor is a huge factor, but wouldn't it be pretty stupid for there to be a full Vigilante when the main character of the series only has a single shot?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”