TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 9:34 am

Post by TheBrie »

You know, I'm actually kind of stupid. Podo was seen as townish for so much of that last game, I kind of forgot he was actually scum. The game was over before I realized it, so I got all messed up.

I'll post a read list when I get to my computer and have time. And maybe some info. I never know when to share info.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 9:36 am

Post by TheBrie »

In post 199, Desperado wrote:chick lists snarky as her top scumread but doesnt vote him despite being the leading wagon and him already having votes

chickadee + snarky + ?? easy peasy?
Interesting, though it's not as if she's voting anyone else. And why did he pick Chick of all people to vote for if she's one of his scum partners?
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 165, GinghamDog wrote:Maybe I missed something, but why were these the only two options you gave Chick? Why not include Desperado and boring too?
This seems like a semantic thing, I wasn't saying those were the "only" two options, I was just throwing out some names based on what I saw in her ISO. She called out Snarky in and Creature in so I guess I was kinda just looking for consistency there or whether she would bring up the other players too on her own. But mostly that was just rhetorically like "this person? this person?", not supposed to be "choose one of these two, forget the others".
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by boring »

In post 174, podoboq wrote:UNVOTE:
Alright, she's good. I was voting Chick because I felt like I would be able to read any significant difference between her play in Oddrole III and here, so if we put some pressure on her it would bring out her scuminess if it was there and reveal her towniness if it wasn't.
I don't get what's so encouraging about her reads list. I find it disturbing that anyone would have so many reads so early in the game. It just seems forced, which is my problem with her in the first place. And I'm not sure if you noticed, but it's ridiculously OMGUS.

More than anything, your response strikes me as someone looking for an excuse,
any
excuse, to unvote. It's frickin' weird.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 194, Creature wrote:Aaaaah, you're using "good content so far" to townread.
I started in with GL, and was listing posts of his I liked. And then I realized that it was just most of them. So rather than link to all of his posts, I gave a general answer. If you want me to, I will link to the posts I like for my town reads. We'll be here a while though.
In post 199, Desperado wrote:chick lists snarky as her top scumread but doesnt vote him despite being the leading wagon and him already having votes

chickadee + snarky + ?? easy peasy?
And yet you're still focused on me. Why aren't you looking at any other players?

VOTE: Desperado
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 178, Desperado wrote:ya but color coded reads lists that don't actually contain any reads are scummy
In post 180, Desperado wrote:yes I read it

showing us where you are with every slot at this stage of the game is scum motivated. most of your thoughts are meaningless.
A readslist isn't townie but absence of towniness doesn't make it scummy. The idea that trying to give a read on every slot of the game is "scum motivated" seems really contrived, like you're just sticking with this scumread because it's easy.

"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 203, boring wrote:
In post 174, podoboq wrote:UNVOTE:
Alright, she's good. I was voting Chick because I felt like I would be able to read any significant difference between her play in Oddrole III and here, so if we put some pressure on her it would bring out her scuminess if it was there and reveal her towniness if it wasn't.
I don't get what's so encouraging about her reads list. I find it disturbing that anyone would have so many reads so early in the game. It just seems forced, which is my problem with her in the first place. And I'm not sure if you noticed, but it's ridiculously OMGUS.
I highly doubt they're solid reads. And a lot of them are kinda bad. Snarky is useless, not scum. That's just Snarky.

But she's putting her thoughts and feelings into the game for us to look at and judge, which is a town thing to do, and her thoughts and feelings look not only like those of a town-aligned person, but specifically NOT a scum-aligned Chickadee.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 205, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 178, Desperado wrote:ya but color coded reads lists that don't actually contain any reads are scummy
In post 180, Desperado wrote:yes I read it

showing us where you are with every slot at this stage of the game is scum motivated. most of your thoughts are meaningless.
A readslist isn't townie but absence of towniness doesn't make it scummy. The idea that trying to give a read on every slot of the game is "scum motivated" seems really contrived, like you're just sticking with this scumread because it's easy.

Happy birthday. I bought you a sheep.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

speaking of readslists

town: {Creature, javajoe, Rauther, podoboq}
town-
ish
: {Almost, Gingham, Chickadee}
meh: {Snarky, massive, boring, Brie, Desperado}

p-edit: daw thanks, best gift I could ask for
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by boring »

I don't think Desperado's position is a very smart one for scum to take. He's taken a "sweet" player, and is tunnelling her from her first post. If they're scum together, I can almost see it, but in all other worlds, it's a really dumb move as it calls unnecessary attention to oneself. Besides, it's a guarantee that the person targeted in the beginning of Day 1 (and usually) Day 2 isn't getting lynched that day. There are too many ways for the wind to blow. He's much more likely arrogant town than a gambling scum.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Creature »

And this vote is different from my vote on Chickadee.
Sigh
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

VC 1.11

Desperado (4) [L-3]: Chickadee, GuiltyLion, podoboq, Creature
Chickadee (3) [L-4]: Desperado, SnarkySnowman, boring
Javajoe24 (2) [L-5]: Almost50, massive
SnarkySnowman (2) [L-5]: Rautherdir, GinghamDog
podoboq (1) [L-6]: TheBrie

Not Voting (1): Javajoe24

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline in (expired on 2017-05-19 12:33:03).
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

That's a better wagon tbh, and I wouldn't mind joining it provided I get some answers first:

@Ginghan: Why do you TR Desp?

@Creature: How is it different? I mean, I do get you meant this is not a pressure vote. I'm actually asking for the reason you SR Desp.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Creature »

Right now explaining my scumread would mean telling scum what to do to get townread.
Sigh
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 213, Creature wrote:Right now explaining my scumread would mean telling scum what to do to get townread.
:igmeou:

Like, I'm leaning Town on you, but let it go on the record that I'm giving up on trying to figure how your brain works. I will always read you (or try to) by whom you vote rather than why!!!!!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Creature »

Maybe we could make everyone have posted enough so I can have enough things to work with (without thinking scum could've planned it) and so I could explain my reads.
Sigh
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by boring »

In post 215, Creature wrote:Maybe we could make everyone have posted enough so I can have enough things to work with (without thinking scum could've planned it) and so I could explain my reads.
I'm trying to understand what this sentence means, and I keep coming up short.
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by TheBrie »

Okay, thoughts in semi random order. Mostly half formed. But it's probably helpful for you to see how my brain works. Mostly my brain is seeing people as townish or null.

Almost50 sounds townie. What he says makes sense and certainly doesn't have a calculated scum feel to it. Except for post 156 and 166. I get that he was using sarcasm to make apoint that an argument was invalid, but it was slightly confusing.

Guilty sounds townie. Good and fairly logical. Picking up on things.

Podo is sounding alright. I'm okay with him being town.

Chick seems different to my last game, so I'm thinking town.

Creature sounds okay. Keeping active, though he's still not my favourite character. This is really a gut read. I'm half surprised he hasn't tried to push Snarky for hardly posting.

Boring seems alright, but I'm really not sure.

Gingham I don't know about. I couldn't read her before. She doesn't sound scummish, but...

Rautherdir hasn't really said enough for me to get a good feel for.

I'm not getting a good feeling from Massive, but I can't say there's anything bad either. So null.

Desperado seems off. I'm not sure though and others are dealing with him.

Snarky is lurking, made a big post with little content and doesn't seem to know what's going on.
VOTE: Snarky
Show

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by Creature »

I'm used to see Snarky hardly posting.
Sigh
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by TheBrie »

Good to know. But I haven't got anywhere much better to stick my vote for now.

BTW, your new avatar is making me sad. Because it's a sad book. Makes me feel like crying.
Show

eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 2:47 am

Post by eagerSnake »

VC 1.12

Desperado (4) [L-3]: Chickadee, GuiltyLion, podoboq, Creature
Chickadee (3) [L-4]: Desperado, SnarkySnowman, boring
SnarkySnowman (3) [L-4]: Rautherdir, GinghamDog, TheBrie
Javajoe24 (2) [L-5]: Almost50, massive

Not Voting (1): Javajoe24

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline in (expired on 2017-05-19 12:33:03).

Prodding SnarkySnowman.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 4:17 am

Post by massive »

Well since I said I could vote Chickadee, now that it's not L-1, I will do so.

VOTE: Chickadee
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 6:22 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Prodge, will get to this today or tomorrow
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 9:58 am

Post by boring »

podoboq was right. Chickadee really is very different this game compared to Oddrole 3. I went there to investigate TheBrie, but Chicka's difference is substantial. Either she's a really quick learner, or she's not scum.

TheBrie on the otherhand, she had a more solid tone there, whereas she's giving off a bit of a ditsy vibe in this game. It felt a little contrived before, but comparing games, I see that she's pretty serious when it comes to game-solving.

VOTE: TheBrie
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 223, boring wrote:podoboq was right. Chickadee really is very different this game compared to Oddrole 3. I went there to investigate TheBrie, but Chicka's difference is substantial. Either she's a really quick learner, or she's not scum.

TheBrie on the otherhand, she had a more solid tone there, whereas she's giving off a bit of a ditsy vibe in this game. It felt a little contrived before, but comparing games, I see that she's pretty serious when it comes to game-solving.

VOTE: TheBrie

I can see where you're coming from with that one. I don't get quite the same vibe. I feel like she likes to fully understand what's going on, so she asks a lot of questions. But in this game it does feel different. It's not quite enough for me to vote for her, but it's something I'll keep in mind.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”