Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Not Chara »

lynchers lose if they die or their target is nightkilled. i also don't find a possible solo 3p entity especially unlikely. you could argue their chances are bad in any game. the difference between a two-man team and a solo 3p with some buffs isn't all that large.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Leonshade »

"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Leonshade »

Judging by the vote count and low activity, is it safe to assume that nothing exciting happened over the weekend?
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1552, Leonshade wrote:Judging by the vote count and low activity, is it safe to assume that nothing exciting happened over the weekend?

For the most part yes. The leading wagons are Tywin, Gerrygoat, and myself. Any thoughts about any of those wagons?
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 9:00 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1549, PeregrineV wrote:Not a fan of the current 3 wagons (Tywin, Chickadee, gerrygoat).
Then why don't you either do A) Explain why B) Vote a dif wagon to get it going.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1553, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1552, Leonshade wrote:Judging by the vote count and low activity, is it safe to assume that nothing exciting happened over the weekend?

For the most part yes. The leading wagons are Tywin, Gerrygoat, and myself. Any thoughts about any of those wagons?
Well I'm on your wagon, pretty much for the same reasons as I was on it D1. It's a stagnant read, but I figured that if I was right on Math, maybe I was right on you.

Tywin seemed a bit off, but I haven't seen any particular reason to scumread him.

I remember being here when the gerry wagon started, but besides that "slip" (ugh), I don't remember why he was scumread. Don't SR him, myself.

UNVOTE: until I catch up.
- Vecna
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 10:09 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1540, Not Chara wrote:Titus, you're just calling every single action Chickadee takes scummy. it doesn't feel like you're properly evaluating her and right now i don't feel like the wagon is very compelling.

gerry, Screamer: who do you feel is doing this?

I've seen her tunnel before, so it's reasonable
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 10:10 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1526, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1523, McMenno wrote:who gives a shit about "partner tells"

what does that even mean
??? posts that seems that they might be on the same team? not really that hard to understand
In post 1541, Not Chara wrote:
In post 1469, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1466, Not Chara wrote:why did you find it strange that Maria was townreading you so hard? doesn't she know you well?
because she would do that as mafia or town. if she didn't TR me i would know she was mafia, so she's forced to try and defend.
it sounds like NAI behaviour then. i was asking what made it strange/scummy.
if she would defend you no matter what, why did you bring it up as weird?
Not so much as weird, but that I'm cautious of it. Especially with how many teams I think there are
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 10:12 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1546, McMenno wrote:
In post 1526, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1523, McMenno wrote:who gives a shit about "partner tells"

what does that even mean
??? posts that seems that they might be on the same team? not really that hard to understand
I assume you mean preflip associations. neither of them have even flipped scum, why are you looking to associate them already

I fail to see why scum can't possess an executioner
I haven't seen that role in all my games in this site yet
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 11:40 am

Post by massive »

In post 1548, Almost50 wrote:That would make him a SERIAL KILLER? Or A Survivour with a dayvig (is that even a thing?). You mean to tell me he was put as a solo anti-town entity to fight against all other 23 and come on top?? How is that "at even chances" with a LYNCHER (You win when X gets lynched and you're on their wagon, even if that happens on D1)????
That's a lot of question marks for speculation. And that's all this is until we flip something: speculation. No matter what you think about balance, you're just guessing here mate. Don't get up in arms about being called on it.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Vote Count 3.04
Gerryoat - 6
- Narna, Majiffy, Almost50, Kmd4390, Tywin Lannister, DodgeTheSaint
Chickadee - 3
- Peptobislawl, Titus, Massive
Majiffy - 3
- FireScreamer, MariaR, Gerryoat
Peptobislawl - 1
- Not Chara
Titus - 1
- Mastina
Tywin Lannister - 1
- Chickadee
Not Voting:
McMenno, PeregrineV, Lil Uzi Vert, Momo, Leonshade

Notes:
The following players will be prodded: Narna, Mastina, Momo, and Lil Uzi Vert.

(expired on 2017-05-25 15:55:00) until day's end.
With twenty alive, it takes eleven to eliminate.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Cmon 5 more people and we can push this fucker over the ropes
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by mastina »

Good news: I have a timeframe for me getting back to the game.
Bad news: it's tomorrow (Tuesday) night.
'Cause right now I'm too busy utterly failing a major quiz in my class.
(And I do mean UTTERLY FAILING. As in. 66 questions, 194 points total, and I might...
...Get a third of it right.
If I'm
lucky

I should be doing it right now but I am so deer-in-headlights hopelessly lost right now I've basically given up butstill I should be obligated to try so other than this check-in, won't be here tonight, 'til tomorrow night.
Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Peptobislawl »

In post 1539, Not Chara wrote:
In post 1513, Peptobislawl wrote:I'm probably one of them.

I don't see Titus's "slip" as a real slip, and his reactions I don't see as paticularaly scummy. He's a mild scumlean at worst, and I won't be voting him today barring some big revelation.

A lot has been said on chick's scummyness, but honistly my biggest reason to scumread her is still the same as before. I think she's teamed with Math.
did you even read my response to you last time you posted here?
Yes, but Between then and now it became clear that a 2 player scumteam is not a given, so I didn't feel the need to point it out.
Show
Will protect people not in the game

"I'm with the insane cop" -Pepto 2015

References games from other sites in his sig
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Majiffy »

You're killin' me Mastina I'm gonna be out all night tomorrow.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 1534, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1528, DodgeTheSaint wrote:I'd be more interested in tells between players that show that two slots are specifically avoiding any interaction with one another. That would be a true partner tell.
Good scum players know how to plant false associatives and distance so please stop relying on partner tells they're useless.
I'm not the one pushing them but okay A+ reading comprehension.
In post 1549, PeregrineV wrote:Not a fan of the current 3 wagons (Tywin, Chickadee, gerrygoat).
Would you be a fan of a PV wagon then? I hear that guy is coasting through the game not doing nuthin'.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1565, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 1534, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1528, DodgeTheSaint wrote:I'd be more interested in tells between players that show that two slots are specifically avoiding any interaction with one another. That would be a true partner tell.
Good scum players know how to plant false associatives and distance so please stop relying on partner tells they're useless.
I'm not the one pushing them but okay A+ reading comprehension.
Walk me through what you're saying in the quote then because apparently I'm 5 and can't read words

||
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Pepto,
after being inactive a while, what made you choose Titus and Chick to give reads on? Why nothing on gerry or tywin?
I see you meant gerry. Still, what is your read on tywin?

I actually really like majiffy's 1515 because his "arrows backwards" comment is something I agree with and Titus calling the lead wagon dead was something that stood out to me as well.

Pere, what don't you like about the major wagons and who would you prefer to see lynched?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1515, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1448, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1446, Majiffy wrote:Because that's what your posts responding to anyone inferring a scumread on you looks like.

You did it to FS and now you're doing it to Tywin.
I actually TR Fire so, idk what you mean.
So you're just mudslinging a TR for no reason then, because that makes things better.
In post 1458, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Could you explain to me like I'm 5 the definition of flailing, Majiffy?
Think of a child throwing a tantrum, wildly grasping at anything they think could even possibly help them
In post 1483, Titus wrote:Hey, can we just vote Chickadee for that blatant sheeping unvote?
Why are you avoiding talking to me 1 on 1?
In post 1499, FireScreamer wrote:Jiffy lynch>>Chickadee lynch>>>Tywin Lynch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gerry lynch.
Got your arrows backwards
In post 1508, Titus wrote:Then vote Chickadee. Gerry wagon is dead.
The lead wagon is dead?

Vs the wagon no one will explain to anyone not on it?

UHHHH
Gerry's "tantrums" after responding the best he can felt extremely warranted to be honest. The cases and pushes on him all seem pretty flimsy whenever I try to wrap my head around why he's been the leading wagon for the most of today. I've seen irrelevant and some what semantic shit being pushed on him. Big pushes based on things that the majority of the site don't really know how to use properly on him in meta. I'm having trouble deciding if all of it is scum motivated since it's annoying to read and not really helpful but by no means from what I understood is he flailing.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1532, Chickadee wrote:Fine Titus, here you go. Now when you come back and say this isn't good enough for you and push my lynch some more (because clearly anything I do will not be good enough for you), I'm venging you when I'm mislynched.

MariaR - admittedly feeling better about this slot than I did yesterday. There was No real scum hunting D1, which she admitted to. And then there was some ditziness D2 centered around the Gamma lynch that was off to me.

Tywin - I've already spoken about this slot (although not extensively). He's my biggest SR at the moment. I don't feel the need to go into anymore detail. Enough people are SRing him that it shouldn't be hard to see why I am.

LUV is either not invested in this game, or scum. He's slipping under the radar, and we're all letting him do it. My vote on him was intended to garner a response, but it failed to do so. I really get the sense that he's uninvested, but he could still be scum.

And I'm removing FS from my SR list, because upon rereading his ISO, I'm feeling better about him.

We should lynch Tywin today.

And I've said it before, Dodge is my biggest TR, and I would sheep almost any wagon they're on.
Stop :dead:

You know as much as I do that I'm not invested.
In post 1556, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1540, Not Chara wrote:Titus, you're just calling every single action Chickadee takes scummy. it doesn't feel like you're properly evaluating her and right now i don't feel like the wagon is very compelling.

gerry, Screamer: who do you feel is doing this?

I've seen her tunnel before, so it's reasonable
Not really.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Chickadee is obv scum, but so is Gerry. Id easily move back to her without a second thought tbh. Shes coasting and playing all sides here. Her defense of Gerry is also weird af imo. Her unvote on him was awkward, her D1 was basically a scum claim, and she's done nothing since then to warrant staying alive. Shes obviously not town. There's a slight, albeit very very small, chance that Gerry could be. I don't see it, because town gerry wouldn't shade me for asking him a basic question about Chickadee, and ive seen plenty of town gerry to notice the differences here. Scum Gerry is more obvious imo, but idk how to relay that info well in words. I try, but I just get ignored anyways, so I'm not gonna waste my time anymore.

So regardless, I want them both lynched, and if I had a dayvig shot left, I'd use it on them. I dont sadly. Every game I see dayvig in, i never get to use it :'( all I wanna do is shoot some mf'ers that piss me off in broad glorious daylight. Is that so much to ask? Why couldn't RC replace before using it up? I know why. He felt the same as I do. He knew this was his chance at glory, and he took it with balls swinging in the wind. Stone Cold Stunner up Bin's ass. Where's my chance to shove my foot up Gerry's scum ass? I want glory too. I want my balls gaining a tan and swinging freely in Gerry's face as I teabag his corpse. Is this so much to ask? I'll settle for pushing Gerry's brokeback cowboy add out of the ring, but if I could, I'd Stone Cold Stunner both Cowboy Bob and Ricky Steamboat straight to hell. Don’t let this man distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 3:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1570, Tywin Lannister wrote:Chickadee is obv scum, but so is Gerry. Id easily move back to her without a second thought tbh. Shes coasting and playing all sides here. Her defense of Gerry is also weird af imo. Her unvote on him was awkward, her D1 was basically a scum claim, and she's done nothing since then to warrant staying alive. Shes obviously not town. There's a slight, albeit very very small, chance that Gerry could be. I don't see it, because town gerry wouldn't shade me for asking him a basic question about Chickadee, and ive seen plenty of town gerry to notice the differences here. Scum Gerry is more obvious imo, but idk how to relay that info well in words. I try, but I just get ignored anyways, so I'm not gonna waste my time anymore.

So regardless, I want them both lynched, and if I had a dayvig shot left, I'd use it on them. I dont sadly. Every game I see dayvig in, i never get to use it :'( all I wanna do is shoot some mf'ers that piss me off in broad glorious daylight. Is that so much to ask? Why couldn't RC replace before using it up? I know why. He felt the same as I do. He knew this was his chance at glory, and he took it with balls swinging in the wind. Stone Cold Stunner up Bin's ass. Where's my chance to shove my foot up Gerry's scum ass? I want glory too. I want my balls gaining a tan and swinging freely in Gerry's face as I teabag his corpse. Is this so much to ask? I'll settle for pushing Gerry's brokeback cowboy add out of the ring, but if I could, I'd Stone Cold Stunner both Cowboy Bob and Ricky Steamboat straight to hell. Don’t let this man distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table.
So vivid and graphic :lol:
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 3:09 am

Post by gerryoat »

Chara can you explain the pepto read
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 3:09 am

Post by gerryoat »

Tywin can you explain your conditions on your day vig or was it unconditional
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 3:29 am

Post by gerryoat »

Tywin I do agree that chickadee's vote was opportunistic, and the unvote was as well. But do you honestly think scum would do that to partner

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”