Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1745, MariaR wrote:
In post 1730, Leonshade wrote:[quote="In

So is this based on anything other than post count? I was part of the one lynch we've had this game and I had Math as scum before they flipped. I questioned Narna because I thought that their fake dayvig might have been the result of scum thinking (identifying Almost's talk of tag teams as looking for two-player scumteams). Simply looking at my post count and concluding that I haven't done anything is the laziest "lynch all lurkers" policy possible.

Why are mastina and PeregrineV excluded from your lynch pool? They also have low post counts, if you're going to call for LAL, why exclude them?

McMenno could be town, I think posting reads and being confrontational with his thoughts instead of blending into the background is town for him.
In post 1700, Peptobislawl wrote:I may have low activity but I do that every game. At least I read the thread unlike VOTE: mastina.
Nice deflection.

mastina does seem to put a lot of effort and energy into explaining why she's had no effort or energy for this game, but I don't know if that's scummy or just a personality quirk. I'm willing to wait for her replacement.

Pepto is L-1 by my count, so I'm declaring
intent.
It is mostly I want everyone to post more I can read your iso again but most of these points don't really matter because if you're scum you are clearly scumhunting for the other teams too it's about how you go at it that's the issue. I didn't put mastina because they are showing there here and trying to catch up so I'm giving them time and I tr Pere given our interaction early
In post 1733, Chickadee wrote:UNVOTE:

In post 1711, MariaR wrote:I've been waiting to chat with you for a bit chick don't you dare be gone

Sorry, what's up? Talk to me.
Can you give me your top 2 tr's and top 2 sr's with 2 sentences on each if that's too much don't gotta how are you feeling with this game you're one of the slots I haven't really got a solid read on that's active and that's worrying for me so I wanna have a chit chat
UNVOTE:
I'm not ready for this day to be over
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Chickadee »

Just ignore that big page top. Ignore it completely. I hit submit by accident while editing quotes and junk.

It neeeeever happened.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1747, Almost50 wrote:I said I was giving her ONE more chance, and she has just exhausted that chance.

VOTE: Mastina

And I really don't get you guys. ONE content-less move from her and you all are jumping off her wagon like rats off a sinking ship?? Tywin said it best. Mastina will NEVER be available for this game.

And it's against her rules to read at night?? When she hasn't been reading anything ever?? And she says she would replace out and then doesn't, and you are OK with that?? Like, Holly Gennaro McClane!!! Duh!

Let me ask you this: If >I< was doing it, would you have let me be the way you do her?? WOULD YOU? What if Titus was doing that? If they are lynchers on each other then I say give Titus the win and get it over with. She earned it just by being IN the game.

That said, let's find out if this is indeed the case. VOTE MASTINA PLEASE!
In post 1749, Tywin Lannister wrote:I'd give Titus the win over mastina for sure, but I want to win too. That means scum go first. If it really comes down to it though, idc much. I'd rather not waste the chance of lynching scum before someone I think is a third party a la gamma/massive. I could be wrong though.
I'll make you both happy as I'm not a lyncher.

Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1745, MariaR wrote:Can you give me your top 2 tr's and top 2 sr's with 2 sentences on each if that's too much don't gotta how are you feeling with this game you're one of the slots I haven't really got a solid read on that's active and that's worrying for me so I wanna have a chit chat
UNVOTE:
I'm not ready for this day to be over

I've talked about Tywin as a SR. I'll pull up quotes if you don't want to read my ISO for it, otherwise, I'm not going to type it all out again.

There's a lot of lurkers, which makes it hard to get reads on those slots. Not feeling great about Pere, Pep, Mastina. Giving Mastina a chance to catch up though.

My biggest TR is Dodge. I feel like they've done the best job at trying to figure out the game and looking at things from every angle. I would sheep probably any vote the make.

How I feel about this game? Honestly, less invested than I hoped to be. I'm trying to stay active and do stuff, but I'm just not feeling connected, so I'm doing the best I can. That probably not the kind of answer you were looking for, but it's the answer I can give.

Sorry I know that's not exactly everything you asked for, but that's where I am right now. I'm in the middle of a really busy day, much busier than I had anticipated, so that's what you get. Hope it helps.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Chickadee »

Also heads up, I'm not declaring V/LA, because that's not needed, but just in case anyhow any questions directed at me, I won't be back until Sunday. I work tonight, and then all day tomorrow. Tomorrow I'm busy from 9am-1am ish. I work Sunday too, but I will have some time that morning, and that night to come in if day isn't over yet.

Weekends are not the best for me, as my job is primarily nights and weekends.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 9:57 am

Post by MariaR »

ehhhhhh I question the "I will sheep anything" but besides that okay.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1745, MariaR wrote:It is mostly I want everyone to post more I can read your iso again but most of these points don't really matter because if you're scum you are clearly scumhunting for the other teams too it's about how you go at it that's the issue. I didn't put mastina because they are showing there here and trying to catch up so I'm giving them time and I tr Pere given our interaction early
It's true that scumhunting isn't towny in this setup, but I wasn't defending my alignment, I was defending myself from the claim that I've done nothing. I haven't been more active because there hasn't been a reason to, this game's been so easy thus far.
In post 1744, Titus wrote:
In post 1743, Tywin Lannister wrote:I just think she's third party based on her "only Titus" vote pattern and how she wasn't modkilled with the other scum. She's gotta be someone's win con to remain I think. That means lyncher/lynchee like gamma/massive imo.

If it's lynch the lurker phase, then pepto makes more sense. He prod dodges, but does nothing. His vote on mastina is hypocritical too. I think he's scum and is a better bet than mastina right now. The depression thing also looks legit. All her posts show the same kind of thing.
I think the modkills were because the entire team was lurking. Mastina has had far too much defense not to be scum with kmd at this point. They claimed masons, but kmd is gradually walking that back in case Mastina is lynched.

Second, I am a lyncher of all the flipped and unflipped scum.

I don't mind a lurker lynch here to give the game life, I'm just suspicious because this is a counter to Mastina.
And what does that matter in this setup? Even if you're right about mastina being scum, that doesn't make Pepto town. At best you can conclude that they're not buddies, and that's only because Pepto tried to shift the pressure off him to mastina.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Leonshade »

@Almost:
What is your opinion on Pepto and the Pepto wagon? Why mastina over Pepto?
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

I can do Pepto as well. 19 posts is hardly contribution to the game; I very much agree. But Mastina only has NINE, and has explicitly and numerously stated that she hadn't read and doesn't have the time to do it in the near future. That's why.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I feel for mastina if she's having issues, I really do. But, she should just replace out if that is the case. The fact that she hasn't done that, nor been force replaced, tells me she is active somewhere. As you saw with Kuroi mod-killing two lurking slots, his style of modding is out of style. One of the things I know him to do, is count players posting in QTs(PTs, now) as active, even if they don't post in the main thread.

But I don't care, if you bring Pepto to L-1 I'll hammer. Then mastina will have an entire night phase of no posting for her to deliver on her promised catch-up.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1748, MariaR wrote:
In post 1747, Almost50 wrote:I said I was giving her ONE more chance, and she has just exhausted that chance.

And I really don't get you guys. ONE content-less move from her and you all are jumping off her wagon like rats off a sinking ship?? Tywin said it best. Mastina will NEVER be available for this game.

And it's against her rules to read at night?? When she hasn't been reading anything ever?? And she says she would replace out and then doesn't, and you are OK with that?? Like, Holly Gennaro McClane!!! Duh!

Let me ask you this: If >I< was doing it, would you have let me be the way you do her?? WOULD YOU? What if Titus was doing that? If they are lynchers on each other then I say give Titus the win and get it over with. She earned it just by being IN the game. :twisted: How's that? :P

That said, let's find out if this is indeed the case. VOTE MASTINA PLEASE!
What are you implying?
I', implying that you're being biased? Sexist? I'd even be willing to call THEM FOLKS and report your mistreatment of the poor sloppy bird I am!!!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by MariaR »

@Leon ah okay I understand fair enough.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Almost, yes, if mastina's ISO belonged to you or Titus, I would give you the benefit of the doubt that it is due to real life and not because you are scared to play scum. I don't see the point you are trying to make here.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 7:58 am

Post by gerryoat »

i was hoping pepto would at least post again by now
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 9:28 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Vote Count 4.04
Peptobislawl - 6
- Lil Uzi Vert, Kmd4390, Majiffy, Tywin Lannister, Gerryoat, McMenno
Mastina - 5
- Titus, DodgeTheSaint, Peptobislawl, PeregrineV, Almost50
Chickadee - 1
- Leonshade
Majiffy - 1
- FireScreamer
Titus - 1
- Mastina

Not Voting:
Massive, Chickadee, MariaR

Notes:
- Fire Screamer will be prodded.
- Folks, I also want to announce an e-fed that are involving some scummers from here, as well as some people I know. For those of you who aren't familiar with e-feds, they are forum-based games that involve role-playing stories that lead to wrestling matches, which determine if you win or lose. For those who continually do well, you will find yourself having opportunities to potentially win championship belts!

This is based off a story of three people trying to build something from nothing. In the middle of a small town with a stagnant population, Bethesda,
Ohio, three people work together to build a place where people can compete to showcase athletic ability and showmanship. This is a game built on a story and will have a lot of humor and good times, but also leaves plenty of room for action and excitement.

If you're worried about time requirements, don't worry! Many e-feds have their shows once or even twice a week. However, we have our shows once every two weeks, allowing people to not have to worry so much about their writing. Our super shows? Once every two months!

On the fence? I'd suggest trying out the first show. If you're not interested after that, there's no requirement for staying nor any penalty for leaving. (As in I'm not going to hate you or anything. :-p)

If you're interested, please let us know. We are not quite ready to present the page at this time, but we will be very soon. (We're hoping next week.)

It's now Day Four! With seventeen alive, nine is needed to eliminate.
(expired on 2017-06-01 07:10:00) until day's end.
Last edited by KuroiXHF on Sun May 21, 2017 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 10:09 am

Post by FireScreamer »

In the dark, it's nearly invisible—until it exhales.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 11:20 am

Post by McMenno »

In post 1763, gerryoat wrote:i was hoping pepto would at least post again by now
I would love to defy gravity

I'm sorry gerry :(
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Idk what the e-Fed thing is, but I'd give it a shot kuroi.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1756, Leonshade wrote:And what does that matter in this setup? Even if you're right about mastina being scum, that doesn't make Pepto town. At best you can conclude that they're not buddies, and that's only because Pepto tried to shift the pressure off him to mastina.
Mastina being a practical no read lock vote on me has huge benefits for any scum just looking to survive as she'll only vote me, as opposed to Pepto might vote them. Scum have no incentive to vote mastina fmpov atm.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1766, McMenno wrote:
In post 1763, gerryoat wrote:i was hoping pepto would at least post again by now
I would love to defy gravity

I'm sorry gerry :(
:(
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by mastina »

Alright, finally here. I might be a little bit slow (I'm multitasking with a Sid-level-difficulty Civ game), but I AM here, reading.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 957, mastina wrote:KMD
Grey
Maria
gerry
Nero Cain
Gamma
Almost50
Not Chara
FireScreamer
Majiffy
Mathblade
DodgeTheSaint
Peptobislawl
Chickadee
LUV
Bins
Titus.
This is my last reference point; I'll see if I can try to keep things relatively direct to the point: things I notice which I want more of, changes to reads, and reinforcements of reads. I AM reading 71 pages (while multitasking), so bear with me for a bit; this'll take a while.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

And so it begins
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1771, mastina wrote:
In post 957, mastina wrote:KMD
Grey
Maria
gerry
Nero Cain
Gamma
Almost50
Not Chara
FireScreamer
Majiffy
Mathblade
DodgeTheSaint
Peptobislawl
Chickadee
LUV
Bins
Titus.
This is my last reference point; I'll see if I can try to keep things relatively direct to the point: things I notice which I want more of, changes to reads, and reinforcements of reads. I AM reading 71 pages (while multitasking), so bear with me for a bit; this'll take a while.
In post 0, KuroiXHF wrote:
20. Bins - Jesse "The Body" Ventura (05:32) - Mafia 1x Governor - Eliminated by "Stone Cold" Steve Austin (Teamed with Gamma Emerald/Hulk Hogan)

6. Nero Cain - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (09:33) - Mafia 1x Gladiator - Eliminated (Teamed with MathBlade/Ric Flair)

15. Gamma Emerald (21:26) - Hulk Hogan - Lyncher - Eliminated (Teamed with Bins/Jesse Ventura)

13. Mathblade (22:51) - "Nature Boy" Ric Flair (Teamed with Nero Cain / Roddy Piper)

14. Momo (35:29) - Jeff Hardy - Suicide Bomber Mafia - Eliminated (Teamed with Narna/Matt Hardy)
29. Narna (24:11) - Matt Hardy - Suicide Bomber Mafia - Eliminated (Teamed with Momo/Jeff Hardy)

1 - Not Chara (50:03) - Jimmy Snuka (Eliminated)
Also for reference. I do apologize for the space-waste, but if I don't type these things out then it'll be impossible for me to keep my head in the game; I need them so I have a focal point of sorts.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 8, Peptobislawl wrote:Hey all, I guess the game's starting for real now. For Narna's benifit, the most important conversation over in the locker room is weather mastina is town or scum for thinking grey was in the game. Most thought it was NAI, but Math (i think it was) kept the argument alive saying it was town. Correct me if i'm wrong, though.
This is scum doing IIoA: appearing to be helpful but doing nothing of actual substance. To wit: Pepto is saying what happened but not weighing in with an opinion of his own.

He's staying out of the spotlight, and especially in multiball, that's scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”