Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 245, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 197, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 191, Priscila wrote:You can ragespam the thread all you want to try to cover your slip, Tywin, it will not prevent your lynch. You didn't just slip multiball. You slipped, very specifically,
two teams
, with yourself being on one of them.
I love how you saw other team and immediately assumed that he was talking about multiple scum teams. Bit of a freudian slip yourself there mate.
VOTE: priscila
Bad post
Why do you think it's a bad post?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 253, CptPicard wrote:Priscilla made a compelling case against VOTE: Tywin Lannister, I want to see him fully explain himself - and not just hop around accusing other players.
I made a compelling case? What?
In post 257, mozamis wrote:
In post 48, RhazhBash wrote:PL on gamma doesn't sound too bad actually.

VOTE: Gamma
opportunistic scum.

vote RhazhBash
Why do you think that is opportunistic scum?
In post 264, PeregrineV wrote:I don't think Mislynch or Boon are scum.
For any reason in particular?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 280, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 279, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 277, SlingshotWaffles wrote:@Tywin lol last few posts=lots of AtE.
Fuck off scum. I'll get you lynched soon regardless of if I go first or not. I'm taking you and Priscilla down with me, because you're obvious scum.
And giving up?

lol what is this site?
Well, you have no other reaction to the claim?

In post 283, Tywin Lannister wrote:Gamma has to be scum. Whatever, keep voting me. You'll be a PL sitewide eventually gamma. Don't hide now. Your unvote while still trying to shade is scummy af.
I think you need to consolidate your reads. You are bouncing around a lot and it makes it difficult to follow your reasoning. I think you may be biased against Gamma, this is the reaction I expect from a confused townie? He is only checking for a counterclaim I think.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Tywin, where did you soft your role?
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 10:49 am

Post by DrumBeats »

Catching up right now so expect a few posts. This quote is long enough though that I feel it warrants its own.

Currently on Page 7
In post 151, Priscila wrote:What bothers me about DrumBeats is the way that he is pushing a narrative where his scumread on RhazBash is meaningful rather than genuinely digging into the content, analyzing the reasoning behind it and providing his own as to why that reasoning comes from scum. His approach is rhetorical, and he conflates largley null behavior into something damning.
Can you please elaborate on this? From my perspective at least I was analyzing potential motives behind Rhaz's post. On day one, there's not necessarily a ton of information to go off of, but Rhaz's post stuck out to me as the worst. Sure, it could come from a town perspective, but there is high motive for scum to encourage the Gamma PL or one on Gamma's first voters. I never said Rhaz's behavior was damning or it had to come from scum - but I pointed out why it could be from scum and what a scum player's motives could be for making the moves that Rhaz is making.
His point about scum adapting for the type of scumhunting in thread is simplistic and shallow, scum will already analyze their own behavior with greater foresight and worry than town. The act of aborting a bus is very basic. Gamma's mention of it is too broad to be effective. Reminding people that an established wagon manipulation technique exists on page 1 is not going to meaningfully affect whether that technique is used in a specific instance during the game.
I looked at how the post would benefit a town Gamma vs a scum Gamma. A town Gamma would get no benefit from the post because town Gamma is pointing out something that as you said is very basic. Why would it need to be pointed out then? Scum Gamma however would benefit from it by appearing to be actively analyzing the game through the basic "analysis." Scum Gamma could also use that post in the future to organically target players that did abort a bus. Granted, town players often to not benefit from everything they post, but I felt the discrepancy worth pointing out.
There is also the way that he positioned his vote on Gamma as if he knew it was coming off before long. I get the feeling that he wants to
seem to be
engaging directly and actively with content in a thoughtful way, and is taking this as a rhetorical position, rather than truly engaging with the content. The way that he continued to argue his position as he unvoted Gamma to vote RhazBash suggests to me that he does not truly feel conviction in his reads, but merely argues for their validity and postures around them.
Or that I want to look at all options and address each of them. Just because I'm voting Rhaz does not mean I am turned off by a Gamma lynch right now. This is a 10 day day phase, and I've never played anything longer than a 2-3 day phase, so I knew more options would become present throughout the day. Of course I'm going to argue my position on both of them because my stance on Gamma has yet to change, but Rhaz jumped higher in my suspicion, and Gamma was a few votes away from a majority lock. I wanted to make sure the majority wouldn't lock on Gamma before we considered other options like Rhaz.
I think that RhazBash's premature position on today's wagons feels like a genuine attempt to scumhunt that came off as surface scummy. I read the translation of that post as "there is scum in one of those that we should lynch". DrumBeats' attempt to pin it as having malicious intent is disingenuous. It is
possible
from that post that RhazBash is scum who knows that all of the early pushers of Gamma's wagon are town, but it is
equally possible
that he is simply scumhunting, therefore the post is null without greater context. DrumBeats argument is slightly more than just that RhazBash is informed, however. He argues that RhazBash is lining up lynches and putting on an act to shed responsibility. This is very stretchy. Following this, he argues that RhazBash's position that wagons should be broken down is suspicious and comes from an informed perspective. He is again attempting to twist fairly null content into scum content by drawing a narrative where that is already the case.

I don't think his reasons for voting Gamma or RhazBash have any merit and his attempts to make those reasons persuasive feels like sophistry. It's still possible that this content is coming from a reckless, overzealous townie with poor reasoning, but for now I have a scumlean on DrumBeats.
I don't believe I'm twisting anything, because again I am talking about possible motives. On day one we have no concrete information to work with, so I choose to look at what motives could be behind a post. One thing I see in both Gamma and Rhaz (much moreso in Rhaz) is setting traps. They have each presented hypothetical reasons to target somebody in the future, which largely benefits the scum moreso than the town. It is wholly possible that they are both townies who are accidentally doing this, but the "traps" they are setting, intentionally or not, are behaviors which benefit the scumteam and could potentially come from scum players. Call my reasoning poor, but I stand by it.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Fykus »

In post 281, Gamma Emerald wrote:WTF
That claim is absolutely ridiculous.
If someone has a non standard role step forward
since that's not normal I'm certain.
UNVOTE:
Is it just me, or does this seem like someone trying to bait out some PR claims?
Fuck off scum. I'll get you lynched soon regardless of if I go first or not. I'm taking you and Priscilla down with me, because you're obvious scum.
And giving up?

lol what is this site?
Theres just something about this post that rubs me the wrong way. Along with all the other stuff which tywin mentioned, I'm lead to believe this is likely scum.

VOTE: waffles
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:02 am

Post by DrumBeats »

Just finished Page 7
In post 169, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 132, Nero Cain wrote:I mean there's been nothing scummier FMPOV than waffles lack of voting on Gemma.

PVs and Cpt back and forth lulz fest was lame but not really scummy.

I don't think RHAZ is scummy hence my "anti-nom post"
I still wanna lynch gamma,but it is a PL more than a full SR. There are legit game winning reasons for it.
As scum, I'd love for gamma to be on the other team. As town, I want him dead asap to not screw us over with his always scummy play.
It may work for him as scum (because he's scummy literally all the time for every alignment), but I certainly hope I never see him in lylo. It's just bad for town all the way around. I've seen it.
I find it odd that your behavior doesn't match up with the underlined portion. You say that town you would want the Gamma PL, but you are voting for Mislynch (at least at this time).
In post 171, Tywin Lannister wrote:Gamma you have to know by now why
everyone would rather PL you than fail to sort you
You aren't blind. You can't legit pretend to think others should just leave you around forever to not be NK'd by scum, because you refuse to ever play like you're town.
A cop could check you,but that's a waste imo
. Either you get copped or PL' d with how you play, because it's annoying at this point. You know what you do too.
I don't know Gamma's meta, but if Gamma really is so hard to peg, why would a cop check on him ever be a waste? If Gamma is half the LYLO liability you say he is, he would be a great early game cop check imo.
In post 172, Mulch wrote: Yeah I'm not lynching someone without a SR so we dont lynch them hypothetically in a future scenario :)

Policy lynches are cancer
Fully agree with the second part, but what does SR mean?
In post 174, Mulch wrote:
In post 168, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 167, Dunnstral wrote:You don't
Exactly
Why does Tywin think so
^^ This is a townie tone
That's a good catch. I'm definitely lightening up a bit on Gamma rn.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Priscila »

Thanks DrumBeats, will you have time in about 5 hours to talk? I need to take a nap but I'd like to go over things with you.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Dunnstral »

SR means scumread I assume
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:23 am

Post by DrumBeats »

Here's my day 8 notes, just going to do one quote wall per page.

@ Recent posts Priscilla and Dunn - Yeah, I can get back on in 5 or so hours for sure. And Thanks!
In post 181, Tywin Lannister wrote:I'm voting mislynch and sticking to it. He's scum. Zach and Dunn pushing back gives me more than enough associatives, while everyone hopping on gamma or raizh shows maybe they are town. Idk, and gamma I'd PL since apparently scum never find him worth saving when he is on their team, but mislynch posted scummy shot and gets defended by other players? Nope, that's not town.
Tywin's been making a lot of assertations with severe overconfidence - but I'm not sure it's alignment indicative. I've found bits and pieces of what is said to be scummy, but in my experience at least, it's rare for scum to play this aggressive out of the gate. It's hard to tell if he's a grossly overconfident townie, or a scum looking to secure a mislynch.
In post 186, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 176, Mulch wrote:
In post 151, Priscila wrote:What bothers me about DrumBeats is the way that he is pushing a narrative where his scumread on RhazBash is meaningful rather than genuinely digging into the content, analyzing the reasoning behind it and providing his own as to why that reasoning comes from scum. His approach is rhetorical, and he conflates largley null behavior into something damning.

His point about scum adapting for the type of scumhunting in thread is simplistic and shallow, scum will already analyze their own behavior with greater foresight and worry than town. The act of aborting a bus is very basic. Gamma's mention of it is too broad to be effective. Reminding people that an established wagon manipulation technique exists on page 1 is not going to meaningfully affect whether that technique is used in a specific instance during the game.

There is also the way that he positioned his vote on Gamma as if he knew it was coming off before long. I get the feeling that he wants to
seem to be
engaging directly and actively with content in a thoughtful way, and is taking this as a rhetorical position, rather than truly engaging with the content. The way that he continued to argue his position as he unvoted Gamma to vote RhazBash suggests to me that he does not truly feel conviction in his reads, but merely argues for their validity and postures around them.

I think that RhazBash's premature position on today's wagons feels like a genuine attempt to scumhunt that came off as surface scummy. I read the translation of that post as "there is scum in one of those that we should lynch". DrumBeats' attempt to pin it as having malicious intent is disingenuous. It is
possible
from that post that RhazBash is scum who knows that all of the early pushers of Gamma's wagon are town, but it is
equally possible
that he is simply scumhunting, therefore the post is null without greater context. DrumBeats argument is slightly more than just that RhazBash is informed, however. He argues that RhazBash is lining up lynches and putting on an act to shed responsibility. This is very stretchy. Following this, he argues that RhazBash's position that wagons should be broken down is suspicious and comes from an informed perspective. He is again attempting to twist fairly null content into scum content by drawing a narrative where that is already the case.

I don't think his reasons for voting Gamma or RhazBash have any merit and his attempts to make those reasons persuasive feels like sophistry. It's still possible that this content is coming from a reckless, overzealous townie with poor reasoning, but for now I have a scumlean on DrumBeats.
This has been ignored by a lot. I think this is very well said and logical. But I do think that town and scum both tend to push for their lynches even if they don't really believe them. It sounds counterintuitive, but it can be very hard for prideful town players to admit they are wrong, and then the lack of enthusiasm may show
This is fluff BE coming from scum, who just so happens to analyze town players, shading another town player, and then naked votes me? Looks pretty hypocritical if you actually agree with her theory argument. She didn't even vote him, yet wrote a wall saying a lot of nothing. People ignore it, because her scum buddies won't acknowledge her, and people like me see it as fluff.

What's interesting though is how she just did exactly what she shaded drumbeat for. Not AI content being twisted? Interesting. Based on her naked vote with only a not AI quote, I'd say she's a hypocrite at best. Most likely though, she's scum.
Sorry for my lack of terminology knowledge, but what is AI?
In post 189, SlingshotWaffles wrote:VOTE: Tywin

I'm done. Let's go. Fight me. Overconfidence. Hyperagression. Bad post. Rudities. Unwarranted attacks. AtE.
My issue here is that most of these are not scumtells, but they are often easy reasons to push a lynch. Players being rude and such can happen at any alignment, making them poor reasons for a vote imo. I do agree that Tywin has had a few posts that would warrant a vote though (the discrepency about Gamma being the biggest one), but overconfidence, rudities, and unwarranted attacks seem to come out of both sides equally. Also, again with the terminology, but what is AtE?
In post 191, Priscila wrote:You can ragespam the thread all you want to try to cover your slip, Tywin, it will not prevent your lynch. You didn't just slip multiball. You slipped, very specifically,
two teams
, with yourself being on one of them.
This really threw me off until I read the rest here. I think this post is likely either damning or a light derpclear. If there are two scumteams, then Priscila likely could have jumped to that conclusion for the "other team" based on outside knowledge of it, whether from an investigative role or from being on one of the scum teams. If there is only one, I find it unlikely that a scum Priscila would jump to that conclusion knowing there is only one team.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Dunnstral »

AI is Alignment-Indicative
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:48 am

Post by DrumBeats »

Day 9

@ Recent Post Dunn - Thanks again! Any idea about AtE?
In post 206, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 175, Tywin Lannister wrote:Do you imagine me saying it with a British accent? Maybe Australian? What about in a Cuban accent, with a hint of al pacino Scarface?

Let me know how my words sound to you Dunn. Great detective work you're doing.
I saw it as priscila is seeing it

But realized you referred to "team town"

Still a weird way of saying it, looks like you're baiting something
I did see it as town being the other team, because that's what made the most sense to me in context. Multiball didn't even cross my mind, but I can see how somebody would misinterpret that. Question though, how did Tywin seem like he was baiting with it? What reaction was he baiting and how would that benefit him (as scum or town)?
In post 208, Dunnstral wrote:Nosferatu is scum this game
Bold statement here - but it bothers me that it's not backed up. The rest of your posts on this page are you defending yourself from Tywin. Why post that and leave it hanging with no content?
In post 217, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 206, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 175, Tywin Lannister wrote:Do you imagine me saying it with a British accent? Maybe Australian? What about in a Cuban accent, with a hint of al pacino Scarface?

Let me know how my words sound to you Dunn. Great detective work you're doing.
I saw it as priscila is seeing it

But realized you referred to "team town"

Still a weird way of saying it, looks like you're baiting something
Baiting who? I wasn't even thinking multiball tbh. I gave a hypothetical statement and wrote it as I did. It wasnt some nefarious plot. How much do you think I plan my posts? Like you're simultaneously saying I scum slipped by writing something I didn't plan to (which scum don't usually do), while also suggesting I planned it to bait people like Priscilla at the same time. It makes zero sense. You can't have it both ways.

Also, if you are in the camp that thinks town don't go over everything they type but scum do, then your logic makes no sense. Priscilla is in this camp based on what she wrote. Otherwise, you're just calling me bad scum that somehow slipped on D1 for no reason at all. If you believe that, then you really aren't trying.

Sp priscilla sees what she wants. Then waffles jumps on me. You jump on it. Nos sees what I see, so Priscilla and waffles jump on him. Looks a bit associative to me.

You cant all be scum
, so think logically here. If you knew what I meant, how did you read it as Priscilla did? Claiming "I've seen multiball in smaller games" doesn't matter in the context of what I said and how Priscilla took it. Literally, she had to have been looking for it, because I certainly didn't. If we got two NKs, may be it's possible if no SK, but on D1??? That's not normal town thinking. This isn't some reincarnation of a large theme game that was multiball in the previous version. This is a normal large. It's not the same thing, so jumping to crazy assumptions like multiball over me saying a hypothetical statement seems... off. I don't see that as a town mindset. I see it as scum trying to jump at anything they can. It's so shallow that I really can't see Priscilla as being town for thinking it. It's exactly the kind of thing scum would try to build a fake SR off of.
I want to address the underlined here.

First set - Scum crafting posts to their benefit and slipping are not mutually exclusive. It's very possible that you did both or neither. I don't believe that you slipped with the other team comment in the same way that Priscila did - but I think it very possible that the statement as a whole combined with you not voting Gamma, makes for a potential scum slip. Your behavior is very hard to peg imo, but I still can't wrap my head around your vote for mislynch as you state that town you would want Gamma out ASAP.

Second set - This is a statement I would like you to consider to yourself. You have outed so many people as scum throughout the game with seeming certainty.
In post 218, Priscila wrote:
In post 214, Nosferatu wrote:Wasn't really my plan to foster the argument further. Can't understand why you'd think that either.
It's the way you immediately jumped and said I made a Freudian slip, and your second comment about the language use which seems to follow my reasoning, but it's not at all clear what you actually think. You haven't engaged in a way that's critical of the exchange, it seemed you just quickly wanted to take one side to spur it on. You don't gain anything from it if you're town, you took an easy stance on the side of rage-y opponent who would be comfortable for you to hide behind, you don't seem to be sorting either of us. Let's talk properly later. For now I have to go, I'll have time tomorrow night/morning again.
First part here is meh imo. Priscila immediately jumped on Tywin for his "slip" and I can see how Nos would do the same to Priscila.

Second part is a solid read imo - Tywin would be a great meat shield for a scum to hide behind right now if necessary.

Priscila's a weird read here because I'm getting a few minor scumreads on her mostly due to some hypocritical reasoning, but at the same time she is providing pretty solid and unique analysis that does not seem fabricated. I'm leaning town right now, but I think if we find out more about the nature of the game (multiball or no), we will better understand Priscila.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Dunnstral »

AtE is Appeal to Emotion
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 361, DrumBeats wrote:Bold statement here - but it bothers me that it's not backed up. The rest of your posts on this page are you defending yourself from Tywin. Why post that and leave it hanging with no content?
Not much else to say about it

I'd say it's a fitting explanation to match the content he's provided so far
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 171, Tywin Lannister wrote:Gamma you have to know by now why everyone would rather PL you than fail to sort you You aren't blind. You can't legit pretend to think others should just leave you around forever to not be NK'd by scum, because you refuse to ever play like you're town. A cop could check you,but that's a waste imo. Either you get copped or PL' d with how you play, because it's annoying at this point. You know what you do too.
Is this your soft? It doesn't really hint at you being cop, not sure why you were getting mad at people for not picking up on it
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

Even without the claim the way Tywin presented it is 100% Town who's pissed off about being scumread. His claim was premature since there's no way we're going to hammer him now and the lynch isn't anywhere near decided, but he's out of the pool for today.

VOTE: Dunnstral

Gutread.
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by DrumBeats »

PAGE 10 (I just realized I've been saying day. Sorry for any confusion that might've caused!)

@ Recent Dunn - Thanks again.

I didn't quote anything for it here, but Dunn also never elaborated on his "Nos is scum" assertation. I still find it really weird to make such a strong assertation without backing it up when asked about it. I can think of a few town and scum motives behind it if N0 peeks/actions are a thing here, but if not, I don't see a reason for either faction to do this.
In post 227, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 218, Priscila wrote:
In post 214, Nosferatu wrote:Wasn't really my plan to foster the argument further. Can't understand why you'd think that either.
It's the way you immediately jumped and said I made a Freudian slip, and your second comment about the language use which seems to follow my reasoning, but it's not at all clear what you actually think.
I took too much of a liberty with my expression then: I think that your reaction to tywin's post was reminiscent of scum overly cautious of the number of scum teams in the setup and that why you immediately responded to what you thought was a multiball slip.
I don't fully get this though. I can see a scum that knows there is a multiball twist jumping to that conclusion, but wouldn't it be pretty easy to tell if there was multiball as scum? If your team is normal sized, obviously there isn't another one. If your team feels significantly smaller than it should be, it would be obvious. This reasoning feels forced imo, but I guess I don't know how multiball works on this website so that could play a part I guess.
In post 230, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 226, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 220, Tywin Lannister wrote:What has Nos done that Waffles has not?
What are you even asking here by the way

They're different players, what are you trying to associate between them
Is it not completely obvious?

Priscilla calls Nos scum for saying he's not adding anything logical to any argument and only pushing a side to keep it going.

Meanwhile, Waffles does EXACTLY the same thing, and Priscilla ignores him? So i mentiom it and... waffles disafuckinpears. Must be a miracle. Hallelujah, Waffles has been taken by the rapture!

Yeah, I see associatives. Priscilla is a hardcore hypocrite too. And if she flips scum, you better believe I'm going after waffles.
From what I've seen as somebody coming back to read this argument is that waffles suspects you but is relatively neutral towards Priscila. Even if they were actually pairing up against you though, pairing up this early usually isn't indicative of a scumduo. Usually if anything one of the players is scum latching to the other to make them more suspicious if the scum player dies.
In post 233, Mislim wrote:
In post 149, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 125, CptPicard wrote:I don't like this. This is the most silly and fun stage of the game (yet also allows us to obtain first impressions and initial reads) and you both intend to lurk it out? What do you have to hide?

For the players who have been playing with me recently, know that it's not uncommon for me to go above 500 posts in a game...I've been posting a lot in games recently, too much, and I tend to end up dominating games and it makes other people not be able to catch up. I'll still post if something hits me. I disagree with this being the most fun stage of the game; I much prefer late game.
Hmmm

Maybe you should be contributing by not spamming the game. It's easy that way than just being unhelpful town if you are.
^ This 100%. I fully understand not wanting to dominate the game - but its not a binary decision. You can do something between lurking and dominating, and that would be greatly preferred.
In post 238, RhazhBash wrote:The other team post and Priscilla's response calling it a multiball slip don't look AI to me. Looks more like Priscilla overanalyzing. Not liking how hard Tywin reached to accuse Pris though.
I could see Tywin deflecting an accusation onto his accuser as scum even if the basis for the accusation was questionable

/vote Tywin
I found Tywin's reasoning with Pris better than most of his other accusations. Is the underlined part meta knowledge or is it just a guess? I've never played with Tywin, but he seems like the type that could be this aggressive regardless of alignment based on what I've seen, but more information into his usual playstyle would help greatly.
In post 248, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 208, Dunnstral wrote:Nosferatu is scum this game
Ya boi
Like, Dunnstral is hella town rn and I wish he would townread me too so we could work together
What makes you townread Dunn? Also why does he need to townread you as well in order to work together?
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

Drum it was a guess based on how Tywin's played so far. I was thinking that Town wouldn't care about an accusation like that but would want to stop it from gaining momentum as scum regardless of the basis for the accusation.
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by SlingshotWaffles »

In post 352, Priscila wrote:
And giving up?

lol what is this site?
Well, you have no other reaction to the claim?
What do you mean by this?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 356, DrumBeats wrote:Just finished Page 7
In post 169, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 132, Nero Cain wrote:I mean there's been nothing scummier FMPOV than waffles lack of voting on Gemma.

PVs and Cpt back and forth lulz fest was lame but not really scummy.

I don't think RHAZ is scummy hence my "anti-nom post"
I still wanna lynch gamma,but it is a PL more than a full SR. There are legit game winning reasons for it.
As scum, I'd love for gamma to be on the other team. As town, I want him dead asap to not screw us over with his always scummy play.
It may work for him as scum (because he's scummy literally all the time for every alignment), but I certainly hope I never see him in lylo. It's just bad for town all the way around. I've seen it.
I find it odd that your behavior doesn't match up with the underlined portion. You say that town you would want the Gamma PL, but you are voting for Mislynch (at least at this time).
In post 171, Tywin Lannister wrote:Gamma you have to know by now why
everyone would rather PL you than fail to sort you
You aren't blind. You can't legit pretend to think others should just leave you around forever to not be NK'd by scum, because you refuse to ever play like you're town.
A cop could check you,but that's a waste imo
. Either you get copped or PL' d with how you play, because it's annoying at this point. You know what you do too.
I don't know Gamma's meta, but if Gamma really is so hard to peg, why would a cop check on him ever be a waste? If Gamma is half the LYLO liability you say he is, he would be a great early game cop check imo.
In post 172, Mulch wrote: Yeah I'm not lynching someone without a SR so we dont lynch them hypothetically in a future scenario :)

Policy lynches are cancer
Fully agree with the second part, but what does SR mean?
In post 174, Mulch wrote:
In post 168, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 167, Dunnstral wrote:You don't
Exactly
Why does Tywin think so
^^ This is a townie tone
That's a good catch. I'm definitely lightening up a bit on Gamma rn.
OH NICE CATCH
Tywin why so up in arms about me if you are a cop? You can just investigate me!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 365, RhazhBash wrote:Even without the claim the way Tywin presented it is 100% Town who's pissed off about being scumread. His claim was premature since there's no way we're going to hammer him now and the lynch isn't anywhere near decided, but he's out of the pool for today.

Gutread.
Ew Dunnstral is obvtown
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 370, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 365, RhazhBash wrote:Even without the claim the way Tywin presented it is 100% Town who's pissed off about being scumread. His claim was premature since there's no way we're going to hammer him now and the lynch isn't anywhere near decided, but he's out of the pool for today.

Gutread.
Ew Dunnstral is obvtown
How so?
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by DrumBeats »

Page 11
In post 250, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 164, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 118, Zachstralkita wrote:
Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 112, Mislim wrote:
In post 109, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 107, Mislim wrote:wraith and boon could be scum together because they're planning to lurk together
lame...
i'm trying to form reads here.
Statements like this show you're obvious scum trying way too hard to look town.

VOTE: Mislynch

I also dislike that 'wraith and boon scum lurkers' or the 'spammy game' statements. All of this is bullshit. It's not a joke, so you mean it seriously, but it's all trash and fake statements you're making to sound active over actually contributing.

This guy is scum. Raizh is also scum, or he set himself up as the easy mislynch, and I still wanna lynch gamma. He looks kinda town here, but that means he's scum. Every time I read him, I'm wrong. Every. Game. So he's scum since he looks town, and gamma PLs are good. Would seriously PL gamma after the past 5 or so games with him.
Everything else you said and THIS is where you place your vote? This is the reachiest post ever.
The real reach is you trying to shade me for calling out your scum buddy.
Well you basically made the largest generalization of your life(From Mislynch simply saying:"I'm trying to form reads", see quote) then you don't admit it's a clear reach.. anyone can realize this.

Then he(Tywin) does this deflective bullshit discrediting response which shows that you only put a certain level of thought into responding when someone says something negative to you. He does the same thing to Dunn in 173/175 and it's so useless. Everyone knows what he meant. You knew what he meant. You're confident enough in the way you defend yourself so abrasively, which is cool, but it's actually disingenuous and does town no favors otherwise. I mean, I say shit like that. I should know.

The mislynch vote was awful and the majority of the game has sort of been spent on sort of pushing Gamma as a PL when you've considered him possible town as your first priority, then deciding he's not the lynch. You're now back to swiping at anyone that bats an eye at you.

Your actions make it hard for people to develop a good perception of you.

No, "the other team" is not a slip at all(ewwww), but it doesn't matter that badly because this is a fine place for a vote.

VOTE: Tywin Lannister

Alternatively like I said, I'll vote Gamma , or someone on these two wagons. I have to re read Rhazh's slot.
I like this assessment. Let us know how you feel about Rhazh on the reread.
In post 260, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 148, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
And why is that?
'cause it's like my opinion bro.
How do you feel about Tywin's lack of voting Gamma?
In post 264, PeregrineV wrote:I don't think Mislynch or Boon are scum.
Elaborate please?
In post 266, Tywin Lannister wrote:You guys voting me, if town, haven't been paying attention whatsoever. There's reasons I'm overconfident. I'm obviously not scum, but whatever. I've pointed out flaws in these people's cases and get shit on for it. Honestly, I know better at this point to think anyone town has any idea how to read between the lines. When I started playing Mafia on this site 10+ something years ago, I felt like people knew how. When I rejoined, I realized people don't. They vote whoever just as long as it isn't them, with zero second thoughts or reasons. Honestly, I'm used to it at this point. I've lost more games as town by bad town lynching me over obv scum I call out since D1 many times. I cant make people understand how to read players, because it's intuition, and most people don't have that in their personality traits. It's usually Judging over iNtuition, and they're usually wrong for a reason.

Whatever. I said who I think scum are, and when the pushback is this strong, it means I'm right. Happens every game. Put me at L1 if you want.

Waffles and/or Priscilla are scum. Heard it here first.

Zach may be scum.

Dunn is prob town.

Gamma is his usual mislynch self, but prob town.

Mozamis is town.

Nos is town.

Idk about the lurkers, so null. Lynch then later, since you'll lynch any investigative role before letting them clear/guilty anyone. That's par for the fucking course.

Nero is maybe town. Depends on how much he lurks tbh. Don't let him forever or he is def scum.

Raizh saying his stupid comment that everyone SRs means he's the easy mislynched town. Scum aren't that stupid, and when everyone SRs the same player, he's got no scum buddies. This is common sense.

Idk about the rest, but there you are.

Oh, and I'm voting waffles til he gets lynched. He's scum and it's more obvious than Priscilla. She's sort of objective, although I think she needs to be checked out.

VOTE: Waffles
This is the best I've felt about a Tywin post. He provides a lot of reads, and some doubt behind them, which is important because this is the first time he has expressed any doubt. There still is a lot of X is town/X is scum for my tastes, but this is the first of Tywin's posts I've felt to be genuinely productive.

I strongly disagree about his opinion on Rhazh though. While several people scumread Rhazh, Rhazh also got some defense as well. Also, scum defending scum on day one isn't the most common thing I've seen. Typically scum will distance to avoid this association if anything.
In post 272, Tywin Lannister wrote:I'm upset because this shit it so obvious that only really bad players or obvious scum would be pushing me at this point.

Do you want a fucking claim already before you lynch me? Boonskies knows what I'm going to say. So does gamma. Keep the votes coming.
The top part doesn't seem great imo. Just seems like a condescending way to discredit the opposition and try to make people not vote you to avoid being a "bad player" or "obvious scum". I'm still unsure of how to peg you because on one hand we have things like the Gamma vote discrepancy that I find highly suspect. But on the other, a lot of your posts have read to me as "the easy mislynch". You have been acting incredibly condescending to everybody and playing highly aggressively and overconfidently, making it easy for people to read the confrontational behavior as scummy. Very rarely do I see scum draw this type of negative attention to themselves so frequently this early in the game, and I'm a little hesitant to pull the trigger on Tywin so early.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 371, WhyMafia wrote:

Gutread.
Ew Dunnstral is obvtown
How so?
None of his pushes look fake, his reads are clear and well reasoned, and I find myself agreeing with him on many things
<Embrace The Void>

SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by SlingshotWaffles »

In post 373, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 371, WhyMafia wrote:

Gutread.
Ew Dunnstral is obvtown
How so?
None of his pushes look fake, his reads are clear and well reasoned, and I find myself agreeing with him on many things
So obvtown for just you.

Others could have scum reads on him that also have backing.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”