Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Mulch »

Yes, I am saying, why did you feel the need to get the answer in the thread and not in PM?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:11 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 640, Mulch wrote:Making wall posts is not indicative of allignment. What's your read on me by the way? What do you tihink about my read on you?
Quite often it is. Not always. Good scum players (like Pine a few games ago - Tywin was in it as well) CAN do it. But it's not just the wall posts. Its the consistency of his actvity, and the spontaneous feel to his posts. It's fairly clear the guy is just typing "stream of consciousness" stuff.
Yeah, he could be good scum. ut on day 1, i always give players like him a pass. And I'm normally right.

You look pretty town to me, you're throwing out a lot of questions, and seem forthright.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Mulch »

I agree with the fact that it seems honest, that's exactly what I was thinking.

Uhh...why is me throwing out a lot of questions town like? I slightly SCUMREAD people for asking questions rather than posting thoughts
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 547, Tywin Lannister wrote:Mozamis isn't town,but I want everyone to iso him and form their own opinion. It doesn't take long.
I think he is townish, because he is townreading me. The moment he doesn't,
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Mulch »

Which persons read do you guys want me to do next? They take a decent amount of time, so...

Pedit:Peregrine that is horrible logic
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:18 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 411, CptPicard wrote:Definitely violating the spirit of the rule, but not the letter, so chances are he's telling the truth.
Think this could be scum reaching and misrepping. The guy was clearly just saying what his role was. The fact that you are trying to stir up suspicion around a technicality is scummy as fuck.
Pos scum.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 650, Mulch wrote:Yes, I am saying, why did you feel the need to get the answer in the thread and not in PM?
Because I want the answer in thread and not in pm
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Mulch »

Mozamis, why is asking questions town like?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 656, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 650, Mulch wrote:Yes, I am saying, why did you feel the need to get the answer in the thread and not in PM?
Because I want the answer in thread and not in pm
I think you know exactly what I am trying to say
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:23 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 429, TheYankeeReaper wrote:It's like i'm Andy Dufress in The Shawshank Redemption and i'm hammering on the sewage pipe and a load of shit just comes flying into my face. This is me wrinkling my nose and praying I can reach the other side of this shit tunnel and finally escape.
This made me laugh. But it worries me, becuae it's the sort of "nervous, too hearty" bull shit scum come out with. Trying too hard.
Pos scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:25 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 657, Mulch wrote:Mozamis, why is asking questions town like?
It just look stown. it looks acive, it normally come fron town trying to solve the game. It's obviously not a strong tell. But early game, it's something to go on.
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:26 am

Post by DrumBeats »

Mozamis:

Early game fluff, first post to strike me is . 256 posts into the game his first townread is due to somebody posting star trek memes during the RVS/joke stage of the game. Seems to me like an attempt to give content without actually contributing. looks a little bit better imo, but could easily come from either alignment. isn't bad. It feels like an organic turn on Gamma, though I wonder why the turn on Gamma happens after the accusation of Rhazh being opportunistic. is meh. I don't get what differentiated Boon from the other people who claimed to be active lurking here. The read on just him doesn't make much sense to me. , , and start fine but turn sour really quick imo. I think the first suspicion of Dunn is fine, but then 444 is a huge stretch that really just comes off as trying to shade Dunn. is odd. It's responding all the way back to 171 still, so it's hard to interpret. I agree that Tywin's post there was bad, and this was before the claim. Moz is clearly very behind on the game but trying to catch up - albiet very slowly. Most of my read is null just from how far behind Moz is - though 256 and 442-444 are a bad look imo. And Moz is back, so lets look at the newest few too. is a mixed bag for me. A lot of good reads in here I think, but his read on Priscila and I is bad imo. Wallposts do not indicate alignment at all. I have seen players who subscribe to that theory (which ironically has been very helpful to me as scum), so I think the opinion is genuine just bad. is odd imo. While I also dislike Boon's vote on me, the reasoning is what makes it suspect, not the vote imo. Moz's vote on him just for that doesn't feel that genuine to me, especially after saying he was happy with his vote on Rhazh. confirms what I thought about the reads list. Definitely not great reasoning but you can see how Moz reasoned it out. Definitely a mixed bag here still, but I think we can get a more solid read with more activity.

Overall:
Null - leaning Scum

Dunn:

- hops on the Gamma wagon as vote #6. Claims the reasoning is due to bad reads in . Meh look, hopping on an established wagon with generic reasoning, but it could easily be from a town or scum perspective here. - vote on Rhazh that looks like a joke vote, not sure whether there was any reasoning or not. It's weird though because Dunn hops back onto Gamma in for being annoying. switches to Tywin for saying he'd love Gamma to be on the other team as scum, at least I think. One thing I've noticed is Dunn rarely presents any indication as to why he is voting somebody, making it very hard to see how he gets from point A to point B. claims Tywin was baiting something with "other team". I asked what he could be baiting, and never got a response - asking for one now. It seems like just trying to throw extra shade on Tywin imo, who was already an easy lynch target. - asserts Nos is scum w/ no reasoning. retracts that Tywin was baiting. Pretty quick retraction and no backlash before it so I wouldn't say the retraction is AI. Argument with Tywin seems genuine - I doubt they are both scum together. I like. He called out the outlandish comparison between Nos and Waffles who are very different players. - ISO's them but doesn't show us the ISO - just gives a general opinion. Not a fan of it, especially coupled with the lack of reasoning on most of his votes, but it could just be a playstyle difference here. - Good response to Nero about not voting out Tywin. explains his lack of information behind his Nos read as that Nos hasn't provided much either. What about everybody else he has voted/read? is a pretty good job calling out Tywin's odd read. - explains the baiting comment was to emphasize his poor choice of words, but it still seems like shade to me. Why call it baiting if you can't think of something that it would bait? - very jumpy to vote Mulch for that misunderstanding.

Overall - Scumread
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:27 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 630, mozamis wrote:and PV now spams the thread lol
13 page catchup, and I only commented on that needing commenting.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Mulch »

@mozamis I completely disagre, it is an easy way for scum to get into the game without actually scumhunting.

I don't like people townreading me for shitty reasons (it makes me suspicious)
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:29 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 642, Mulch wrote:Drum+Dunstral, the more you go on your catfight the more you clutter up the thread with something that seems entirely pointless. You aren't going to catch each other red handed and I'm already sick of reading the "bleh he said this and meant this" but "no he bleh blhe". At some point you need to focus on convincing US and not each other
I actually want to see more Drumbeats-on-Dunnstral action. Or vice versa.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:29 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 451, Nosferatu wrote:Isn't he just generally a lurker? I think I've played with both scum and town brian but neither left quite an impression on me.
Like, this is another post from Nos without any real opinion.
Pos scum.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 643, Mulch wrote:
In post 641, mozamis wrote:
In post 404, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Drum

Just an fyi, my grand entrance is coming.
what the fuck is this? In what world is Drum scum?

Pos scum.
What is PoS?
I think its abbreviation for "possible" as in possible scum.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 664, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 642, Mulch wrote:Drum+Dunstral, the more you go on your catfight the more you clutter up the thread with something that seems entirely pointless. You aren't going to catch each other red handed and I'm already sick of reading the "bleh he said this and meant this" but "no he bleh blhe". At some point you need to focus on convincing US and not each other
I'm sorry it's the wrong people lol it's BOON V Drum
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:31 am

Post by DrumBeats »

Hope that ISO helped then!

Right now I'm wanting a Rhazh, Sling, or Dunn lynch.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:31 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 464, SlingshotWaffles wrote:Despite this being anti-me, I'd have to agree. It doesn't really make sense that how stupid and scummy I've been acting makes me Town.
This looks really self conscious. Pos scum.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 652, Mulch wrote:I agree with the fact that it seems honest, that's exactly what I was thinking.

Uhh...why is me throwing out a lot of questions town like? I slightly SCUMREAD people for asking questions rather than posting thoughts
Yeah.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:32 am

Post by DrumBeats »

In post 666, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 643, Mulch wrote:
In post 641, mozamis wrote:
In post 404, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Drum

Just an fyi, my grand entrance is coming.
what the fuck is this? In what world is Drum scum?

Pos scum.
What is PoS?
I think its abbreviation for "possible" as in possible scum.
That makes much more sense. I had read it as piece of shit scum and thought it was way too aggressive
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:32 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 654, Mulch wrote:Which persons read do you guys want me to do next? They take a decent amount of time, so...

Pedit:Peregrine that is horrible logic

Yeah, it sure is. :wink:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:33 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 466, Mulch wrote:
In post 433, Gamma Emerald wrote:Priscila I cannot read your posts they're just too big
Relatable, it's a pain to go through it.
Completely agree, but a give away town tell. Scum dont want to stick out like Priscilla is doing, they want to blend in.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:34 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 667, Mulch wrote:
I'm sorry it's the wrong people lol it's BOON V Drum
I stand by my want.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”