RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

In post 1799, RhazhBash wrote:@Tywin I don't know what you're smoking to think moz is Town but then again I don't know what you're smoking to claim 3 days into D1.

@Titus please tell me you don't actually think you found 3 scum D1. Your reads on Pris and Why are shit.

As much as I wanna lynch Zach right now I'm in a position where I can't move my vote anywhere other than moz.
Formatting this post better.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1799, RhazhBash wrote:@Titus please tell me you don't actually think you found 3 scum D1. Your reads on Pris and Why are shit.
So, my read on you is fine then. *laughs* *lynches harder*

I do.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

In post 1801, Titus wrote:
In post 1799, RhazhBash wrote:@Titus please tell me you don't actually think you found 3 scum D1. Your reads on Pris and Why are shit.

I do.
I don't give a flying fuck about your read on me because there's zero chance of me being lynched today.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Do you associate moz and I?
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

In post 1803, Zachstralkita wrote:Do you associate moz and I?
My reads on the two of you are completely independent of each other.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 1726, Titus wrote:See? There's no desire to sort why rbash thinks town!Priscilla has enough influence to save him, but scum Priscilla doesn't. There's no paranoia that this is blantant buddying to get Priscilla to start a counter elsewhere. Priscilla is newer to this site with a bunch of veterans and in a D1 with 60 plus ages of people bickering on each other. Yet, rbash picks Priscilla as town leader or scum.

Rbash should be lynched for his post alone. So should Priscilla for the reply.
No. You are exaggerating this way out of proportion. Rhazh's thought process was clearly that if I am scum, I do not care if he is lynched but if I am town then I do.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 1797, Titus wrote:Oh fuck this is a large. Shit. I guess I will need to find more.
Derpclear denied.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1802, RhazhBash wrote:

I do.
I don't give a flying fuck about your read on me because there's zero chance of me being lynched today.
*points at your wagon*

Oh really? Telling me scum won't bus?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1805, Priscila wrote:
In post 1726, Titus wrote:See? There's no desire to sort why rbash thinks town!Priscilla has enough influence to save him, but scum Priscilla doesn't. There's no paranoia that this is blantant buddying to get Priscilla to start a counter elsewhere. Priscilla is newer to this site with a bunch of veterans and in a D1 with 60 plus ages of people bickering on each other. Yet, rbash picks Priscilla as town leader or scum.

Rbash should be lynched for his post alone. So should Priscilla for the reply.
No. You are exaggerating this way out of proportion. Rhazh's thought process was clearly that if I am scum, I do not care if he is lynched but if I am town then I do.
Now you're editing his posts. Rbash said nothing about you caring. He said you'd be able to swing the wagons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1778, mush wrote:Nos is definitely scum but I doubt there is time to get a wagon going on him today.
vote:Nos

I'm not feeling like Moz or Raz will flip scum. I'm not sure when the deadline is and there is a ton of resistance to Zakk so I'll take scum where I can get it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Who is Zakk? Wasn't he banned?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

V/LA until Thursday
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Zach obv
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Mulch »

Spoiler:
In post 1783, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1779, Mulch wrote:
In post 1776, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1768, Mulch wrote:
In post 1761, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1742, Mulch wrote:but you pick on the easiest players
Didn't we argue this in the newbie game as well?
Going after easy players is not equivalent to scum lol
It's a scumtell because it means your not actually scumhunting, you can go for someone easy that everone is scumreading and just blend in while aslo pushing amislynch
But the thing is, I've made clear my positions on every person I vote. So I can't really push a mis-lynch if someone begins a debate with me
Hence why I stated speaking in Yoda, because I wanted someone to interact with me
And I wouldn't say I've been going for people that everyone scum reads. I was the first to point out the Cpt thing if I remember correctly. Actually. The burden of proof is on you. Instead of speaking in theory, please provide some genuine votes I've made that clearly want to be under the radar
There are no specific votes, it's all your votes that go for the conventional people scumread by many. And I told you that your weird Yoda stuff was a town point for me. Also, saying the "burden of proof is on me" is false, scummy, and also not a good way to defend yourself.
Oh? Is that so? Maybe because I agree with their scum reads? Maybe because I haven't found anyone else nearly as scummy?
Regarding the burden of proof, I am not meaning for it to be a defense. I genuinely want to know which people I voted for, so I can articulate a solid defense. However, it requires you to first put out who I voted for.

I'm not spending the time to point out the specifics again, you can look in my read, I am sure they are there
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by Mulch »

Spoiler:
In post 1785, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1781, Mulch wrote:
In post 1777, Mulch wrote:
In post 1767, WhyMafia wrote:VOTE: Titus
I re-checked both ISO's
I don't like Rhaz's wagon too much, and I scum read Cpt more, so I'm going with my original scum read
This is exactly what I am talking about, why are you even saying this if you aren't giving a reason in the first place?
So you scumread Rhazh theoretically but because you don't like the people on the wagon your not going to vote him?

:thinking face

This is going to look REALLY bad if Rhazh flips scum, I am telling you now
Ok? I scum read him, but not to the extent of Titus/Cpt.
This post rings alarm bells. It's almost as if he already knows what Rhaz is gonna flip. Hmmm

I THINK that rhazh will flip scum, yes :)
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Mulch »

Spoiler:
In post 1786, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1777, Mulch wrote:
In post 1767, WhyMafia wrote:VOTE: Titus
I re-checked both ISO's
I don't like Rhaz's wagon too much, and I scum read Cpt more, so I'm going with my original scum read
This is exactly what I am talking about, why are you even saying this if you aren't giving a reason in the first place?
A reason for my vote on Titus? LMAO and you read my ISO. I've been saying Cpt's slot is scum for a longggg time

Yes, the easiest person in the world to push (albeit even I think he is slightly scummy). But WHY even say it in the first place if it is a non existent reason?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Mulch »

Spoiler:
In post 1788, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1774, Mulch wrote:
In post 1764, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1742, Mulch wrote:
Nosferatu: Memes. pings scum. Why need to say that? Already excuse behavior. is the same meme 3 times. In my experience scum do this way more than town. mechanics talk. still stating objective statements. 4th time? is doubtcast language. and are both doudbcast langauge. pings town. is good aggresive language. weird thing to harp on. naked votes indicator of town. is absolutely horrible.
I'm apparently one of the scummiest players in the game because of memes and "doubtcast language" that isn't actually casting doubt on anything whatsoever. is answering a question (with hedging language if anything), and the isn't casting doubt either. I honestly think you quoted the wrong thing when you said , because I'm trying really hard, and I can't see how you'd get doubtcasting from that post. I really can't.

This is a really shitty case and it looks like you put way less effort in this one compared to your previous ones. The quality took a huge drop and it looks like you just made this post just to get it out there.
Doubtcast language falls under many categories, it's not specifically "doubt." Every time you speak you leave options open for more or look like you doubt your OWN statements, which allows you to not make firm stances and go back to them later. The meme is because you repeated the SAME MEME 4 times. This is an indication of scum feeling nervous.
These still aren't doubtcast language then. There's no room for error I've left by saying I agree with a stance. There's no leaving options when I say that I don't have a good grasp on a player's meta when he's not even in the game. isn't leaving room to change opinion either, I'm telling people that they're wasting their time. is more doubtcast language than literally everything you've listed and it's not there, despite doubtcasting being the meat of your case.
You nakedly town read people which scum do a LOT, and you barely give reason.
You made no mention of nakedly townreading people in your list of scummy things I've done, and it's cause it only happened once, with boon. In context, it's not even naked, he had just posted his massive colour wheel, which made him obvtown to essentially everyone in the game.
What exactly was I supposed to react on? You barely make any stances
That's exactly what makes me feel like this read is forced. You obviously don't have enough to say that I'm scummy, but instead of just saying that I'm null you're pushing this false read that I'm scum, which makes no sense when you actually look at what you're saying.

In 487 "atm" means "at the moment." There is literally no doubtcast langauge in 402. I have constitently mentioned how naked townreading is scummy, and who cares if you only did it once? How does that address the question? And how is color wheel obvtwn? No, your not null. Constently taking no stances and being under the radar and being null the entire game equals scum
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1791, Titus wrote:Oh wow, game just solved itself. It's rbash, Priscilla, and WhyMafia. I'll just sip on my vodka (metaphorically) and wait now.
Nobody would ever be that obvious
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Stop spoilering all your replies tyia
<Embrace The Void>

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1802, RhazhBash wrote:

I do.
That's a really bad defense
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1818, Gamma Emerald wrote:Stop spoilering all your replies tyia
I am saving people headaches that I go through when I am going through the thread
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1809, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1778, mush wrote:Nos is definitely scum but I doubt there is time to get a wagon going on him today.

I'm not feeling like Moz or Raz will flip scum. I'm not sure when the deadline is and there is a ton of resistance to Zakk so I'll take scum where I can get it.
Let's go, we can hopefully get enough support for this. I will change back to Rhazh if it ends up at the deadline between Moz and Rhazh but I actually haven't done a read of Rhazh in a long time and I am fairly confident Nos is scum
VOTE: Nosferatu
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1809, Nero Cain wrote:

Now why is that?

Hi btw. I'm here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1745, Titus wrote:
In post 1739, Tywin Lannister wrote:Explain to me your rbash Priscilla 'case' in the very small off chance I'm wrong about you being scum. I'm not voting you out of feelings. That would be your way, because I'm a big meanie or something. I'm voting your slot because your predecessor practically scum claimed. You'd be voting there too if you didn't replace into it. It isn't a mistake you'd make yourself.

But I will listen to your case. I just find it has no merit from what I see of it. Maybe you can explain it in terms I'll be more prone to accepting though.
VOTE: rhazh

In post 1747, Mulch wrote:
In post 1731, Fro99er wrote:That was the greatest day of racing ever

I'm hungover

what's the wagon situations?
This pings me, like you are trying to make it seem like you don't care about the lynch, almost purposefully

LMFAO

VOTE: rhazh
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1803, Zachstralkita wrote:Do you associate moz and I?
Hey Zach, do any LAMISTING lately?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”