gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by gerryoat »

I already showed my analysis of that. And why would I be paranoid lol. Only way I'm paranoid is if priscilla flips scum cause im sure thats town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well Not Chara is the only town who has flipped so far so naturally I expect people to be more paranoid.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by gerryoat »

not really, I was the first to say that there was prob 6 or 7 maf teams or more
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

Jokes on you I'm on a mafia team of 4!
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Vote Count 6.05
Chickadee - 6
- Mastina, Leonshade, Gerryoat, McMenno, MariaR - Majiffy
Almost50 - 1
- Lil Uzi Vert

Not Voting:
Priscila, PeregrineV, Almost50, DodgeTheSaint, Chickadee

Notes:
- Prodding PeregrineV.

With twelve alive, it takes seven to lynch.
(expired on 2017-06-18 16:55:00) is left until night.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2578, gerryoat wrote:Everyone who TR me is slowly dying and I can see myself being lynched in a few days unless we lynch the rest of the non towns
We can hope
In post 2587, Almost50 wrote: And not yet, I'm now officially 49 (and a few hours).
So in 2019 are you going to make a new account called Past50?

& happy birthday
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2605, Majiffy wrote:So in 2019 are you going to make a new account called Past50?

& happy birthday
:lol: Thank you, and maybe I will.. I'm sure I'll think of something. Maybe the mods can change the name for me??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by gerryoat »

:lol:
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Happy belated birthday, Almost!
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by mastina »

The good news is: I am here.
I am not tired.
I can't go to bed for at least another 20 minutes.

The bad news is:
I might be sick so I need to go to bed at that time exactly.
Even if not, I get up early tomorrow.

So, here, and productive, but I won't get the whole thread done. I'm on 99 though.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Priscila »

I am back from VLA! I feel a bit flat right now (I did not sleep well, that might be why) so I think I will just start my catch up from page 70 again, and get to today's posts when I reach that far, instead of going back and forth.

But I want to comment on one thing first, from yesterday.
In post 2418, Almost50 wrote:OK, I think I'll take you on your offer then.

VOTE: Tywin

This hammer serves more than one point:

1- I don't appreciate your threat at me. I was the one who defended you the most, and if you ARE Town this should have been obvious.
2- I'm bored and feel the day is dragging way too long.
3- I have a good chance of being your Venge kill target, so I can move to the dead thread and ask Kuroi what the heck was he thinking here, as I don't think Town had a chance AT ALL.
4- (and this one is the icing on the cake): It will piss off Majiffy.

So, bring it on, champ. No hard feelings and no regrets.
I am not going to mince words with this. This hammer is about Almost50 and Almost50's agenda. This is not about anyone else, not even Tywin. This is also Almost50 hammering his townread. I am expecting to see some defending of Tywin during the last 30 or so pages of my catchup because I have not seen any so far.

I can see that Chickadee is at L-1 and I would please ask that I have some time to finally catch up. I want to finish the last leg now, in the next few hours, before the end of this dayphase, and I would really really appreciate it if there is not a hammer before that.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2453, Leonshade wrote:I don't know, maybe the scum was afraid that there's a PGO (due to the two kills) and shot the one guy guaranteed to not be a PGO?
For what it's worth I do think the way Leonshade and gerry have handled this conversation is town.

I mean.

The scum obviously are, if they made the kill, going to know about it.
And the scum, if they didn't make the kill, only know they didn't make the kill--not the thought process on who made the kill.

But there's something about the method for tackling the subject which just makes me think that they're town. If I had to put words to it, it'd be that I don't think scum would bother to pursue this train of thought, I guess. I just think that it's a lot of time spent over what amounts to nothing--yet that's not time they're doing nothing in.

Alright. That, I can put to words.
What they're doing is essentially flailing.
But I use that in a
positive
sense.
They are flailing to see what sticks--not flailing out of desperation (scum), nor are they posting fluff with an intent to do nothing (scum), they are attempting to do something and being scatterbrained about it. Which is just...not something scum do.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2460, Chickadee wrote:And it doesn't strike anyone as odd that not a single person sticks up for me? I'm not on any scum teams. You people are crazy.
Hmm...this sounds familiar.

(Also for those watching, AKA Jae, don't worry. I'm not going to push my body too hard. I mostly think it's that I've been having things interrupt my sleep: kittens mewing, alarms going off, people barging into my room, people discussing loudly/shouting in the living room and expecting me to not hear it, etc. Which isn't much better, but also isn't something I can really control.)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

why does mastina never interact with me do I smell
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2466, Leonshade wrote:Your whole argument is really silly when you take everything that's happened this game, and it looks like you're grasping at straws. Some survivalism is to be expected, but I think a townie wouldn't make that argument here.
This, especially given there's a vengekill mechanic.

If Chickadee were town, I would be expecting her to be explaining her thought process right now unprompted: all her reads, all her reasons, and who she intends to kill when lynched and why. This would not be a threat. Tywin threatened the vengekill, but the threat is scum bravado. It is a deterrent to keep people from voting. So Chickadee if town wouldn't do that. And Chichadee as town wouldn't be grasping at these straws, so survivalistic, as town.

Yes
, being lynched as town is not ideal, given it's not lynching scum.
But the vengekill would allow for a scum player to be taken out. It is a second lynch, and one she would have complete and total control over--so why is she afraid of being lynched?
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 1796, mastina wrote:
In post 307, McMenno wrote:nevermind I'm tired
VOTE: mathblade
It's a bit early to say this, but McMenno
might
be scum here.
Is this because you don't like something about this particular behavior from him or because of his lack of engagement?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2467, Chickadee wrote:This game has been bizarre, but I don't buy three SKs. All the other scum teams have been two person teams, so it make sense to me that there would only be two SKs.
While true enough that I doubt there being three serial killers, your desperate pleas of not being on a team don't make you town.

For a start.
Every player is going to say they aren't scum.
Even scum.

Shocking, I know.
Scum saying they're not scum.
It's truly a groundbreaking revelation, and yet it's true all the same.

Yet even if you are scum who is fond of exact wordplay. Even if you are a person who is incredibly fond of a technical truth where you tell something which is from a certain point of view, true: you can still be scum even without being a serial killer. Because your exact words were that you're not on a team. That says nothing about you having
been
on a team. I'd have to look into Titus/Peptobislawl/Chickadee interactions to see which of those two fits better as a partner, yet the point remains.

I still think you are scum.
You're not scumhunting.
You're evading the lynch.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2469, Almost50 wrote:Chicka's NOT my vote target of the day.
Sometimes I really hate it when I know you are town, Almost50.

You know why I hate it?

Because shit you pull like this would make my life
so fucking simpler
if you were actually just scum.
But no.

I'm pretty damn sure this is just you as town.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2471, Almost50 wrote:Sorry, but this argument assumes a "normal" setup which we know by now isn't the case. Like, all I need to point out is the fact ALL killing roles share only ONE KILL PER NIGHT. Multiple SK's is as real a possibility as any.
And yet Chickadee making this argument makes you think...

What
, exactly, about her slot?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2476, MariaR wrote:Yo leon why couldn't you be this helpful in dota you dick.
I'd have to check out DOTA to know what you're talking about in regards to Leonshade, but my experience with Leonshade is that he's
always
this helpful. He's always giving good, solid posts like . It's just that most of the time, people don't pay attention to him. Most of the time, he is facing situations where it is easy to overlook his contributions. And in a game where that isn't happening...he can do wonders.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 1808, DodgeTheSaint wrote:I hope the added color will make you stop and think for a moment.
I know you are talking to mastina but... the bright color hurts my eyes. I don't want to read it at all!
Tão forte e tão fragil.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2478, Leonshade wrote:I think your tone is sincere.
This is probably the best description I can think of for my MariaR read (and also why I think Leonshade is town). MariaR just radiates an aura of genuineness. I don't see from her solid content. I don't see from her reads which are pushing strongly. I don't see from her the same strong town indicators I tend to look for. She doesn't have the drive of a typical town player...but she has ten times the heart of one. The passion, the emotion from her oozes town. I can't get inside her head because she gives almost nothing in terms of things TO get inside, but while I can't read her mind, what I can do is read her intention, and her intention behind her posting is always with energy and a drive I just don't think scum would do this game.

Actually. More precisely. I don't think scum COULD do it this game. It's not just that it's a bad idea. (It really really is a bad idea for the record.) It's that I just don't think it's physically possible for scum to maintain that mindset so consistently across the whole game. It's not easy to fake. I know there's not the content, the normal consistent level of posting which you'd normally read a player's consistent mindset off of. But there's still an aura, an energy, which never weakens, one which I cannot fathom coming from scum.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2488, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I didn't get that mastina wanted Chi and just Chi today only with that vote. Just seemed like a here is where my vote will lie until I have time to actual explain it vote.
This is in fact the case: Chickadee is my preferred vote, but I could vote any scumread.

That being said: I certainly need no defense, and you doing so on my behalf looks like you buttering up to me.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

awwww I'm blushing you're gonna make me cry what the hell. I HAVEN'T CRIED IN A MAFIA GAME BEFORE
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2493, Priscila wrote:I feel a little burned out by mafia right now so I think I am going to use VLA for a few days, sorry.
Priscilla you get a lot of unwarranted shit and live through a lot of bullshit you absolutely should have under no circumstances have been forced to endure.

Believe me, I know. I've not been gamestalking you but I've been seeing you around
just
enough where I can well and truly say I am oh so sorry for what you have suffered through. I promise you that while elements of mafiascum can and will be cesspools, we are mostly not as bad as you have seen us to be and I want your experience this game to be one filled with positivity and proof of how we can work together as a town, healthily, rather than with toxicity, to consistently lynch scum day after day.

You've earned your rest. And I look forward to working with you when we both get caught up. <3

(...On that note. JaeReed is bugging me to go to bed because I mentioned my maybe-sickness and they are nagging me because I am their girlfriend and they love me and they want me to stay healthy and whatnot and I can only put off sleep when they're ranting at me to go get some for so long, and here seems as good a place as any other.)

Mod:
While I might (briefly) log onto mafiascum tomorrow, if I post in here it'll be a surprise to me, since I'm working
and
doing a tae kwon do test (with sparring, so I need to eat between the two) as an instructor. I also have a staff meeting (and maybe anime with family) Saturday and work Sunday morning, so:
V/LA Friday through the weekend

I THINK I will have opportunities to post on Saturday. I DEFINITELY will have opportunities to post on Sunday. But I'd be lucky to post tomorrow, so I might run afoul of the prod meter so I need to let you know about this activity. (I do swear though. I have one fucking week. One week left, and that's it. Less, actually. I don't have Tuesday/Thursday classes next week, only Monday/Wednesday. And tomorrow I intend to look up the exact date I stop having to work on Fridays and I believe that's mid-way through the month. So I'm nearly free; there's a reason I put myself in the modding queue. I anticipate being able to run the game smoothly by the time it fills.)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”