SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:22 am

Post by SlingshotWaffles »

In post 2499, FourTrouble wrote:Waffles, how much of the game have you read?
Everything since I've replaced in and that's it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

He claimed night one you fool
Also don't be a wagon discouraging tool
Even if Lore is scum
The new wagons help us catch those bums
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Lore flips scum waffles gonna be next haha.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Ginngie »

I'm on page 90, skim read and actually saw Transcend give a shit about Lore and did a case
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:36 am

Post by SlingshotWaffles »

In post 2503, Tchill13 wrote:Lore flips scum waffles gonna be next haha.
Uh why?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: lore

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 2506, Ginngie wrote:VOTE: lore
you are weak
abcedminded
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Ginngie »

I am busy

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Ginngie »

also

Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Lapsa »

oh, calm down
abcedminded
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Ginngie »

goodposting
In post 2217, Transcend wrote:i kinda just want you to shut up for a bit so just take a look at this diorama of crap-posts from lore. if i were an ass i'd link the entire iso even tho the entire iso is shit, so i just nitpicked my least favorite parts. i normally don't do this ever until lylo but i'm extremely confident lore's a red flip.

Spoiler: the scumfuck known as lore
In post 104, Lore wrote:I was being lame and sleeping
VOTE: MuttonChopMagic
was in the rvs stage but then i ask her if her vote was rvs and she says it partially was and partially wasn't. didn't like the reasons she gave for it and eerily enough it was right after lapsa said he'd be down with policy lynching mutton.
In post 356, Lore wrote:lynching transcend seems dumb for what was essentially a joke.

egg gives me townfeels at this point but idk theres not that much info yet

PMysterious seemed too literal when the game started, obviously pisskop has been scum before but does that lie matter or was it a joke that was blown out of proportion. but then later i think PM did some pretty good analysis on gamma so idk

I like WM explanation of transcend's meme vote (232). that makes sense to me, even though i think it was a dumb joke in the first place.

I think overall the lazer focus/L-4 on gamma is a bit fast, too fast for a wagon imo. my top scum reads are crush for avoiding voting and gin for being weird about scum reads but its still v early
lots of buddying and simultaneously non-committal reads.

"why lynch trans for what he did" why not lynch me for what i did?
"egg is town but idk"
"pmyst too literal but idk"

assessing the wagon also looks like shit
In post 360, Lore wrote:im not really scum reading anyone for voting on him, i think he has posted some scummy things but im not convinced on him yet and i think its possible scum is urging along the wagon because its easy. idk, i need to observe more to decide how i think about him, i dont townread gamma, he is like null scum to me. could be a neutral....
again more non-committal reads.
In post 372, Lore wrote:i am not necessarily scum reading anyone YET but i do have my eye on the people on the wagon already. I think the latter half of the votes get progressively more suspicious just because its so fast and i haven't seen anything that makes me think the evidence is THAT strong yet. That being said, i dont yet have strong enough reads to be able to say so-and-so is SCUM because they voted GAMMA. its just a thing im keeping an eye on right now.

pedit: no you are right sorry i am an idiot: i think crush not voting is scummy, but rereading their posts i guess i do agree with what they saying. i think withholding their vote is weird tho at this point in the day when they have clearly been active.
in the previous post, said that gamma was scum-leany yet is EYEing his wagon. makes no friggin sense.
In post 663, Lore wrote:
In post 656, Lapsa wrote:
In post 638, Lore wrote:
where are all the votes on abr and massive? do they get a pass because lapsa did the stupid quote-pyramid-spam?
I don't see connection there
you dont see the connection between your quote spam and them voting on you, an IC?

or you dont see the connection between the lack of votes on
two
three people voting for the IC and the fact that you did something quite irritating and spammy before that?

or you dont think they are getting a pass?

I dont understand your question

The talk on transcend went on for 10 pages and i think his vote was much less scummy feeling than these 3 25+ pages in.

Tchill is the scummiest of the 3 imo, he already asked how you were mod confirmed town on like his second post, why didn't he go back and figure out what he had missed at that point? But 4ts point stands too: is it standard for mafia to have daychat on MS? Also, i doubt myself because mutton also reads tchill as scum and i obviously think his reads are trash. On the other hand, even a broken clock is right twice a day

pedit:
also transcend is posting just ridiculous things. maybe he is a jester and just hoping he gets lynched for posting blatant falsehoods
bolded parts all really scummy.
In post 668, Lore wrote:
In post 667, Transcend wrote:and any sensible person would know that was a joke

i gave my reads on the other 19 slots
to me it read as continued trolling like youve done from post one.

idk i dont think your jokes are very funny, mostly dumb
mad-ass discredit towards my genuine efforts.
In post 1092, Lore wrote:
In post 926, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 925, Lexa wrote:
In post 920, FourTrouble wrote:Lore has hints of town. Theta doesn't.
Funny enough that would almost make me vote Lore first
That's not a bad instinct. I'm trying to get something going on Theta but I'm not opposed to a competing wagon on Lore.
I obviously don't enjoy a wagon on me, but I also think Lexa has been genuinly trying to townsolve this game. She has posted a few weird naked votes but with more of an accumulation of her posts it seems pretty clear that competing wagons is one of her favorite tactics. I would be surprised if she wasn't town.
In post 951, Transcend wrote:VOTE: transcend
In post 959, Transcend wrote:Oh wait lore is obvscum

VOTE: lore
??????????????????? why the self vote? i don't understand. are you just blatantly trolling? This doesn't feel like helpful town behavior in the slightest.

In post 966, pisskop wrote:ewww, wk with intent.

and treasonous actions against the party
and a long history of insurrectionist tendencies
and plotting the murder of best moderator
and rubbing his balls on my pillow when i wasnt home
I can't rub my balls on your pillow when you weren't home, i dont have balls.

Seriously though, do non of you pay attention to the pronouns under peoples names? I think the only person who has gotten it right this game was Gingie- including someone refering to me as "it" earlier lol...
In post 997, massive wrote:There's something in 912 that makes me think FourTrouble is town in this game and has been town in every game he's played so far.
I don't know about every game he has been so far but I also quite liked the level of analysis in 912.
In post 1073, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 1072, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 1042, Transcend wrote:Everyone is towny this game
Not Theta. Not by a long shot.
wow look at how i died in both of my games so far

here is a hint
i was mislynched for being scummy in both
This doesn't actually prove you aren't scum this game, it just means you are probably bad at playing town.
In post 1085, Lapsa wrote:
In post 1084, Tchill13 wrote:Abr hasn't been around in a while.
probably will come up with a fake claim tomorrow
Is this something he does?
In post 1086, Tchill13 wrote:Who do you scum read lapsa?
Tchill: you know how a few posts before this you were getting defensive because you said that you were trying to get discsuions going and not asking other people to do the heavy lifting for you? This feels like asking other people to do the heavy lifting for you.

Who are your top two town and scum reads? Reasons?
Bolded part was a strong reaction to something that shouldn't have had a strong reaction towards.
In post 1331, Lore wrote:i think i will jump on the theta wagon. i think tchill is scummy af but i am not sure if thats cause he is BAD or cause he is scum. the lapsa vote, the transcend vote, and the having to ask TWICE about lapsa make me suspicious. transcend deciding to get super buddy on mutton also looks weird. particularly:
In post 1137, MuttonChopMagic wrote:hi,
still happy with my vote guise
In post 1140, Transcend wrote:hi,
still happy with my vote guise
(for the record they are both voting for me at the time that they say this.)

on the other hand, i have several reasons for deciding theta is the best bet today.

1. i hate post 1175 - i dont like the 4t vote and i think theta blatantly misrepresents what 4t is doing. she also seems so willing to vote for him based on a simple wording question i pointed out. i still find the wording odd but considering the rest of 4ts extensive posting history i think this is one small question, not the basis of a vote. he isn't bashing people who disagree so much as wanting to have a conversation and trying to convince. In fact, i am hard pressed to find any posts where he is even rude to people who disagree with him. there is the pisskop vs 4t post where 4t tries to measure epeens but thats as close to "bashing" as it gets.

2. post 1077 - she says transcend is "town null" because he is "game solving". Later she provides "evidence" but the evidence are shitty single lined posts. for example:
In post 990, Transcend wrote:thx for that informative post massive
great "game solving" /s

In post 291, Theta Alpine wrote:okay wait why do we have someone this close to lynch this early day 1
In post 527, Theta Alpine wrote:thought i already said my read on gamma
okay so that post does not look like a read but okay i thought would be enough for people to figure out my read

i do not have much meta experience with gamma other than a currently active game so uh
yeah i do not know
gut tells me town though
291 was nothing. this isnt really a reason to scum read someone. it just bugs me.

4. 4ts explanation in 1128 and 1191 re: associative. I also think it is important to note that 4t isn't saying ANYONE is lynch-able based on what theta flips as and I also don't think anyone is lynchable based on what theta flips as. but his explanation did make a lot of sense for why it furthered his reads - not initiated his reads.

5. 4t also does 2 good posts breaking down the theta posts and why he finds them scummy. they seem genuine as well. I am happy to hear arguments in other directions but going back through i feel like this is a solid vote d1.
VOTE: Theta
A really bad jump on to Theta just in my humble honest actual opinion.
In post 1377, Lore wrote:why has transcend spent his last 20 posts being as unhelpful as he possibly can be? like literally JUST trolling?
Reacting poorly to my game play.
In post 1628, Lore wrote:
In post 1626, texcat wrote:
In post 1612, Vedith wrote:Also Tex - Who do you want me to vote for?
Would lynching Trans help with the Avatar issue that annoys you?
Or lynching you might help. :P

Penguin is most likely to be scum, but seems to have disappeared entirely.
My vote is on Lore. Lore started out bad, voting Mutton and being very wishy-washy about the reasons. She seemed reluctant to give reads and then said that her top scum were Crush and Gin . This was followed by her saying that she agreed with most of what Crush had said . She looks to me like scum who knows who the townies are and is having a hard time trying to make a case on known townies. So she's now sticking to her case on Mutton.
WhyMafia and PMyst are voteable.
Theta is stuck at null for me. Something seemed wrong with the way that FourT was pushing her so hard. He was even making up pre-flip association reasons for lynching her.
I understand the concern about my early plays. My defense of the crush thing is confusion because there are so many people and this is my first game outside of rome and its quite large. not a good defence, i know, but i think since then i have been playing better. My case isn't ON mutton, he is one scum read of several, i had a vote on theta but now that theta is replacing out i worry that her flustered-ness from skirting the rules might be part of the reason her posts read so weird to me.

i think todays votes should be either:

transcend for his complete lack of help - i dont care that his vote on me, i care that he hasn't provided reasons, has spent his last 20 or so posts just following mutton around and mimicking his posts, and refusing to help, plus he has been troll voting, both voting for the IC and himself at various points. It seems completely unhelpful to town and its either scum or a useless town. Maybe yall know transcend's meta better and will reassure me that this is just how transcend is on day one. i might buy that, im not sure. its just frustrating.

tchill for his shitty play: he voted transcend when everyone was voting transcend for voting the IC but then asked if lapsa was an ic, didn't investigate that at all (it was the first post and linked in the mod post), voted lapsa, asked again if lapsa was ic, then started just throwing his vote at whatever would stick. at one point he said he thought it made sense that i was pushing him but then voted me for some reason because i was pushing him or something. in his defense, i flip back and forth between whether he is bad or scum, he might or might not be using that to his advantage.

theta was where I was but as explained above i am doubting it now and have retracted my vote for further consideration.

i also mentioned the platinum spot in an earlier post but there is SO LITTLE information that i'm not sure.

mutton i feel like i have already explained extensively.

tchill or transcend seem like the best vote today.
wants me lynched out of pure annoyance.
wants tchill lynched because of really bad reasons (both of us have momentum in our lynches at this time, scum lynch who suits them best, town lynch who they think is mafia)

she makes a big case on theta but since theta doesn't have many votes she acquiesces to myself/tchill for horrible reasons.
In post 1645, Lore wrote:
In post 1643, massive wrote:Lore, why are you voting no one?
cause i just removed my theta vote when theta requested to be switched out because i started to doubt myself.
VOTE: tchill
okay i was wrong she changed from theta due to replacing out. still though giving the slot an entire pass after that case she wrote on her doesn't look genuine at all. like i said, she's lynching what fits her best. regardless. she's not using her vote in a town matter. if she wanted me lynched she'd vote me. if she wanted tchill lynched, she'd vote him. massive told her to vote and she did. why did massive have to tell her to vote? it was a really bad vote from her honestly.
In post 1805, Lore wrote:If i had a gun with 5 bullets (assuming there are 5 mafia because ??? idk i saw that number earlier and it seems as good a guess as any):

Mutton (reasons articulated)

tchill (reasons articulated)

theta (reasons articulated but i have started to doubt myself because of their absence in voting and nervousness around possibly skirting the rules, i am wondering if some of the wonkiness was from the anxiety around that. still, right now today that slot is still on my scum list and i am interested in talking to the next person to fill the spot.)

PM (for that very strange reads list, especially of mutton and crush, as well as for the somewhat forced seeming reasoning elsewhere)

Transcend (for the one track mind and lack of reasoning and lack of contributions as well as the overwhelming trolliness but because of other peoples reactions to him i am starting to doubt this as well...)

and then there is like a runner up scummy-but-less-scummy-than-the-above-imo category of: pisskop (wants a short day re:838), PP (one track mind and no other contributions or reasoning, lurking and prodging), plat's slot because there is nothing there, and ABR who i have literally no idea what to think.
really, really bad reads. labels me as a troll which is discrediting. gives theta the biggest reasons by a long shot yet doesn't try to help 4T get that slot lynched at all.
In post 1915, Lore wrote:
In post 1910, Transcend wrote:VOTE: lore
wow cool, yet another naked vote from transcend.
horrible tone.
In post 2160, Lore wrote:for the 100th time we are not lynching the ic, can you guys stop.

if you think he is being useless then ignore him. joking about lynching him (or even actually voting for him) is blatantly anti-town. its annoying and unhelpful.
an absolutely unnecessary post to make. ic obv isn't getting lynched. she honestly said thisto sound town. there's no other reason.
In post 2170, Lore wrote:VOTE: transcend

i would still be happier with a tchill lynch tho.
and this is the second instance of her being instructed to vote someone and following through with it. so yeah. she's given all these reads but in the end has really done nothing independently? and when she has done stuff independently they have been tactical pushes that i feel are not genuine rather, votes she thinks she can get away with for the course of today. i'm sure several others agree given, you know, she's the leading wagon.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Ginngie »

Lore V Transcend

Transcend I like better now

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

ISO Lore
Read her recent posts
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Ginngie »

who you talking too?

If its me, I just read the last 12 pages and reading it is always a blur for me.

I know lore claimed 1 shot vig

@LORE, Is the full claim to your role Novice One Shot Vigilante?

the novice modifier is regulated as normal and deals with using a shot Night 1

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No
Lore Claimed Night 1 Vigilante
<Embrace The Void>

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Ginngie »

Gamma its rude to answer a question that I asked someone else

Lore
Lore
Goon
Lore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Lore »

guys you are really slacking. with ginngie's vote i am just now at L-2.

and @ginngie, no. i am night one vig.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Ginngie »

whats your vig pool

Lore
Lore
Goon
Lore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Lore »

mutton, transcend, tchill, idk i have basically stopped thinking about it because no one believes me anyway and i am probably dying at this point.
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Judge Joseph Dredd »

In post 2133, Gamma Emerald wrote:Did you read the posts after 657
i read everything
he make bad joke then he double down on it to discredit lapsa
I AM THE LAW!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Thoughts on other slots Dredd?
<Embrace The Void>

Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:47 am

In post 2141, Transcend wrote:2132 literally reads "hey lore needs to be saved, let's make up a bullshit reason to vote transcend".
In post 2142, Transcend wrote:Platinum was unreadable, Joseph's vote however was just god-awful and I don't see it coming from town lol.
you are scum and you also bad player
very obvious too
pedit: gamma, yes i have reads but i dont want out everything at once
egg very obvious town and he vote trans
lapsa town ic and he vote trans
also massive town
ginngie town if trans flip scum
this enough for now?
I AM THE LAW!
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:50 am

In post 2143, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why do I get the feeling JJD (holy shit that abbreviates to JJD lol) is a KainTepes alt?
i am NOT KT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who is this KAIN TEPES??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am SECRET ALT of VERY GOOD scum HUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM THE LAW!
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:51 am

In post 2144, Transcend wrote:My wagon is prob all town with the exception of Penguin who I think is town.
your wagon town except for one town??????????????????????????
I AM THE LAW!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”