alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by alban »

In post 998, Scorpious wrote:Just re-reading d1.

Alban, what was the purpose of ?

Could you also explain to me why you go from not reading carcalilly as scum in ,and promising reads,and not saying anything again until ,then where you are actually probing for reads and reasons.

It's not actually until 2 rl days later did you actually provide your reads.

Do you think a scum would gain any advantage to having extra time to get a feel for how others are reading the game?
I have already answered it before, but one last time.

I get tired of D1. In order to speed up things, and make it less random, I thought it helps being completely honest and transparent about your play style. An independent vouching for that self-assessment can come from players who have played with you before. There were 3 players I had played with before, who were present in the game at that time: Io, Vedith and LUV. In the absence of anything else, I thought it was a good move to take the game fwd. In the end, no one really talked about their own meta, and that direction wasn't taken.

Nothing much was happening in the game for me to base my reads on. Plus, I am super busy irl and didn't get around to the reads. By that time, Vedith had already claimed to be a sensor, and all hell broke loose. I kinda lost motivation.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 902, Mulch wrote:
In post 865, MarioManiac4 wrote:hello i'm probably going to look at vedith's reads now on people that arent tchill and carca and check if they are good
also tchill's i guess
In post 873, MarioManiac4 wrote:wasnt scorpious online like 5 minutes ago i am 99% sure he was

also i'm still thinking of what productive things to do because i am fairly lost right now
everything i knew of this game was proven to be a lie n1
In post 877, MarioManiac4 wrote:I'll do that!
one of the reasons I'm townreading Mario right now is because of absolutely fantastic tone. I think it's relatively towny to come in here and just say that fuck it I'm lost because it shows honesty when the scum would want to act gamesolvy. On the other hand, the fact that he has to justify it is really scummy. The bolded part is a subtle way of saying "yeah, I'm moping because I was bad day 1"= I pushed a mislynch day 1, and I was wrong day 1. It's like he is trying to highlight the persona of Mario that is devastated because he was
so
wrong day 1, except instead of doing it naturally he has to manually say, wow, it's having such a big effect on me that I'm going to just be moping.
im not devastated or moping lol i just dont know who scum is
In post 971, awesomeusername wrote:I was going to post but now I have to catch up again. :/

I am simultaneously pretty convinced by Llama's case, and agree with Steel that there's not enough back and forth in his reads. At this point I'm like 85% that one of Mulch and Llama is scum.
actually i do
VOTE: awesomeusername

like i think his entire d2 ISO is pretty gross both in isolation and in context i can make a case if needed
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:59 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1025, alban wrote:I get tired of D1. In order to speed up things, and make it less random, I thought it helps being completely honest and transparent about your play style. An independent vouching for that self-assessment can come from players who have played with you before. There were 3 players I had played with before, who were present in the game at that time: Io, Vedith and LUV. In the absence of anything else, I thought it was a good move to take the game fwd. In the end, no one really talked about their own meta, and that direction wasn't taken.
But giving self-meta doesn't do much?? It's way too shaky to be used for much
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:05 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1024, alban wrote:
In post 987, WhyMafia wrote:Nah don't worry, I'm convinced llama is town
@llama don't worry either, your case has been noted. At the current standing in the game, I think I would rather keep mulch alive. Obviously will re-evaluate every day phase. For now, I'm still shakily believing mulch to be town, as well as you.

On looking at Awesome's posts, they're scummy af. However, my gut is screaming town :-:
Like contradictions don't equate to scum (although they mostly do) and the way his thoughts are scrambled, I see a resemblance to my early days in mafia
Posts like these is why you are scummy.
You have no thoughts to offer.
Congrats for the first time in this game, you have called me scummy. Reason: I have no thoughts to offer. Lmfao:
Calling awesome town when everyone calls him scum aren't thoughts???
Calling you scum when nobody else is following me isn't a unique thought???

In fact, we can justify you being scum by using the same reasoning :lol:
When have you given unique thoughts? All you are is OMGUS'ing me!
In post 1023, alban wrote:
In post 972, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Awesome
So, my vote on WhyMafia is crappy, but your vote on me, then on Llama, then on me again, and now on Awesome, is fantastic? You are voting everyone who disagrees with you or votes you.
I love how this just throws shade and doesn't justify his vote. Actually no. He justifies it by saying someone else has a crappy vote record. :sigh:
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:08 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1021, alban wrote:
In post 957, Mulch wrote:On the other hand I like your response lmao and your reasons for scumreading me are valid.

VOTE: Alban
In post 960, WhyMafia wrote:And yeah, me likes Scorpius a bit more now
hmm
when in doubt, push alban!
Who was it you sheeped on D1, WhyMafia?
I am not asking you about D2 coz I know the answer.
Look atchu throwing more shade! What does this have to do with someone being scum? It just provides someone with a negative connotation as sheeping is normally perceived as bad. But to answer your question -> Day 1, I sheeped my dislike of Vedith's play, and D2 I sheeped nobody as nobody else called you scum till I did
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:12 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1018, alban wrote:Interaction between WHyMafia and Mulch on page 37 reads fake.
There's super mild questioning, and subtle towncreds handed over to each other from a past game. WhyMafia handled the questions terribly imo. Everything was either a feeling or a belief or tone. There was nothing substantial to their tr-ing or sr-ing someone.
How is PoE Tr'ing people tone/feels? Look at you go making stuff up Alban! And nice job trying to discredit me by calling my SR of you tone. It's a lot more than that, and that should be obvious to everyone.
And BTW
Even if someone's reads were tonally, that isn't scum indicative barring other factors. While sure, it shows low effort, that is synonymous of town, just as much as scum trying to get by.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:14 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1019, alban wrote:
In post 935, WhyMafia wrote:If Alban doesn't flip scum I'll eat my imaginary hat
You have already eaten it once with Vedith. How many chances are you gonna get?
When did I say I was confident in Vedith? Hmm oh wait, I didn't.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:35 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 858, alban wrote:
In post 852, Mulch wrote:Alban- explain to me why your ISO has a lack of scumhunting in it.

I'd also like you to explain more your almost ragequit. It's typically perceived as a town move but I've been seeing scum do it lately as well. What was going through your mind when you decided to leave and come back? Why were you prompted to make so much of a drastic decision?
Yes, I have sleepwalked much throughout the game. Which shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who has played with me. Unfortunately, Io, Vedith and LUV are all out of the game, who could throw light on my playstyle.

I am not much of a player on D1 coz everything just seems random. But I have tried to change that. In fact, when the hammer was happening, I was reading the last 10 pages, and making a detailed cases on everyone. I can share it with everyone as a proof.

Anyway, so as I was saying, something happened, and I came on the last page where the idiots were voting for Vedith. Now, Vedith was probably the towniest player in the game. It was obvious he was fakeclaiming, but I don't think a scum would do that. To lynch such a towny player was the first reason for the rage.

The second reason was my RV was still on him, and maybe in the absence of that, Vedith wouldn't be lynched. I had voted for him out of spite in a previous game where he didn't support me as a fellow townie. And the game eventually went to the scum. And as I had mentioned in a previous post in this game, that my RVS usually stays until I find a suitable candidate to vote for D1. Which is what I was doing. I was most likely to vote for Awesome or Innocent. But the hammer happened during this. I thought I have 4 days, but the day ended prematurely.
In post 1017, alban wrote:
In post 895, Mulch wrote:
In post 866, WhyMafia wrote:@Alban that's why there's something called UNVOTE
If you were so angry that Vedith was obvious town you should've unvoted and pushed for someone else's lynch. I don't buy you, not one bit. Sure, you were formulating cases against everyone, but you just needed one person that you believed to be scum. The fact that the voting was progressing that quickly should've alarmed you. And you hardly did anything early game to be warranted any form of town cred. And before I get called out for giving shade, I already explained his early game posts. His current posts are doing nothing to convince me otherwise. In hindsight, yes lynching him was a mistake. I'll admit that.
That's actually a really good point and something I didn't even consider when I was scumreading Alban before.
1. It was a weekend.
2. There were 4 more days to go till the deadline.
3. I was absent.
4. When I came online I went to pages 20-25 to see if I get a lead.
5. I was so sure that Vedith is a town that I didn't think he would be lynched.
6. I was the first one to vote. It was an RV.
7. You should be looking at people who interrogated Vedith but didn't vote for him. If he was indeed a sensor, that's the group who wold be keeping away.
8. I was Vedith's top townread.
9. Carca was onto me throughout D1. It could be perceived as svs, but read the exchange. It was obvious that they were trying to frame me.
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
Alright let's take a look at this:
In post 858, alban wrote:Anyway, so as I was saying, something happened, and I came on the last page where the idiots were voting for Vedith. Now, Vedith was probably the towniest player in the game. It was obvious he was fakeclaiming, but I don't think a scum would do that. To lynch such a towny player was the first reason for the rage.
In post 1017, alban wrote:1. It was a weekend.
2. There were 4 more days to go till the deadline.
That still doesn't justify not unvoting if you already believed that he was "Obv town". You said here:
In post 864, alban wrote:4-5 pages were spent on discussing the validity of the claim, and it was so obvious to me that he fakeclaimed that I kinda lost interest.
So why didn't you argue that he was obvious town? You have no right to be angry when you could've saved him. Additionally,
In post 1017, alban wrote:3. I was absent.
What?? You posted Friday and Saturday? You could've easily seen that he was building up votes and pressure. At that point, even if the lynch had gone to Carc, you should've defended Vedith??
In post 1017, alban wrote:4. When I came online I went to pages 20-25 to see if I get a lead.
5. I was so sure that Vedith is a town that I didn't think he would be lynched.
So you couldn't have checked the VC or the general mood of the game? Leaving your vote on "someone obv town" and using
In post 858, alban wrote:And as I had mentioned in a previous post in this game, that my RVS usually stays until I find a suitable candidate to vote for D1.
as justification is just horrible in so many ways. As scum, you can easily get your mis-lynch and claim that it's everyone else's fault.
In post 1017, alban wrote:6. I was the first one to vote. It was an RV.
SO? It just furthers your scum agenda.
In post 1017, alban wrote:7. You should be looking at people who interrogated Vedith but didn't vote for him. If he was indeed a sensor, that's the group who wold be keeping away.
Subtle attempt at getting discussion shifted to someone else :yawn:
In post 1017, alban wrote:8. I was Vedith's top townread.
Actually he had 4 TR's
In post 795, Vedith wrote:I'm pretty sure Io is town too. 4 comfortable town reads.
And even then, that defense "a dead person called me town!" is weak
In post 1017, alban wrote:9. Carca was onto me throughout D1. It could be perceived as svs, but read the exchange. It was obvious that they were trying to frame me.
not really
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Steel »

In post 858, alban wrote:In fact, when the hammer was happening, I was reading the last 10 pages, and making a detailed cases on everyone. I can share it with everyone as a proof.
You may as well to be honest.
No defending.
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Steel »

Again I can somewhat verify alban's description of his play as sleepwalking, in fact as scum he seems more active and involved than town.

Alban it might be better to stop putting all your effort in defending your d1 actions and speak to the future. What are your reads now and what do you see as the way to go forward? I take it you believe whymafia is pushing you in bad faith with your vote on him?
No defending.
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Steel »

In post 1034, Steel wrote:Again I can somewhat verify alban's description of his play as sleepwalking, in fact as scum he seems more active and involved than town.
I should clarify that being known for doing something and then doing it is still more of a nai thing than anything else, and with what we have now whilst alban is not my preference I wouldn't rule out the possibility either.
No defending.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:19 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1034, Steel wrote:Again I can somewhat verify alban's description of his play as sleepwalking, in fact as scum he seems more active and involved than town.
He seems like the type of player who can easily manipulate that meta though
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Steel »

Yeah, I would hope to throw out that entirely and judge him on other means if possible.
No defending.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:22 am

Post by WhyMafia »

Alban it might be better to stop putting all your effort in defending your d1 actions and speak to the future. What are your reads now and what do you see as the way to go forward? I take it you believe whymafia is pushing you in bad faith with your vote on him?
^
I mean to a certain extent, I understand not posting much D1. However, he has spent the whole day 2 just defending himself or OMGUS'ing. And I don't buy his explanation regarding Vedith
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:22 am

Post by WhyMafia »

@Steel if we don't lynch Llama today, who else are you interested in?
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:29 am

Post by WhyMafia »

@Mods: Can you guys fix the alive list when you have the opportunity?
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Steel »

It was scorpious but his posts looked kind of town, right now it might just be between llama and alban but I am not comfortable still with stringing alban up.

It's rather early into the day however, and one of my concerns is if llama is scum and I get killed nobody persues him or he convinces everyone it was nothing. It may be a bias but I don't have that fear at all with alban who is likely doomed if he is scum anyways.

I'm not locking things in as of yet but vedith and carcalilly being gone does bring a lot of clarity and I don't have any reason to believe I'm misreading most of my townreads here despite there being so many.

If anything before the day ends I would want to solidify as many as possible in list of players I personally would advise never lynching, I feel that would hedge bets somewhat more reliably than anything else if today does end in mislynch.
No defending.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:42 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1041, Steel wrote:If anything before the day ends I would want to solidify as many as possible in list of players I personally would advise never lynching, I feel that would hedge bets somewhat more reliably than anything else if today does end in mislynch.
That would be helpful
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Steel »

Yeah, though day 2 has only just started really.
No defending.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:53 am

Post by alban »

In post 1038, WhyMafia wrote:

^
I mean to a certain extent, I understand not posting much D1. However, he has spent the whole day 2 just defending himself or OMGUS'ing. And I don't buy his explanation regarding Vedith
What a manipulative asshole. All you did from start of d2 till now is bitch about me with Mulch. Which is why I am talking about you point by point. And no, I am defending. It's called demolishing the strawmen you have created.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:54 am

Post by alban »

*I am not defending.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:55 am

Post by alban »

You know what, just stay away. You wanna vote for me, vote for me. Just don't fucking interact.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:58 am

Post by alban »

Yeah, I am done with it too. I will get back wth my views.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Scorpious »

Alban, how do you view Llama currently?

Who would you rather lynch between them and awesome?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:01 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1044, alban wrote:What a manipulative asshole. All you did from start of d2 till now is bitch about me with Mulch. Which is why I am talking about you point by point. And no, I am defending. It's called demolishing the strawmen you have created.
So how have you advanced the gamestate?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”