WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:02 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1046, alban wrote:You know what, just stay away. You wanna vote for me, vote for me. Just don't fucking interact.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1049, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1044, alban wrote:What a manipulative asshole. All you did from start of d2 till now is bitch about me with Mulch. Which is why I am talking about you point by point. And no, I am defending. It's called demolishing the strawmen you have created.
So how have you advanced the gamestate?

I'm null on you, but you are very stuck on "advancing the gamestate..

I know it may seem obvious to some,buy I would like to hear it from you, Why is it so important?

And how does Alban's anger read to you?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Scorpious »

Mulch,

Can you see my issue here?

I re-read your self meta,and I must say. Your play is entirely different from scum you. Do you see my dilemma here in trying to formulate a solid read on you?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:20 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1051, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1049, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1044, alban wrote:What a manipulative asshole. All you did from start of d2 till now is bitch about me with Mulch. Which is why I am talking about you point by point. And no, I am defending. It's called demolishing the strawmen you have created.
So how have you advanced the gamestate?

I'm null on you, but you are very stuck on "advancing the gamestate..

I know it may seem obvious to some,buy I would like to hear it from you, Why is it so important?

And how does Alban's anger read to you?
I mean I just find it weird that Alban has all these cases and found Vedith to be obv town yet didn't do anything. Then he says he lost interest, but had cases, but hasn't posted them. In my opinion, a players lack of advancing the gamestate as a scum tell is a case by case basis
Unluckily for me, I find his anger believable, and don't know what to make of it. I don't like his comment asking for me not to interact with him though, as communication as town is vital.
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Steel »

In post 1033, Steel wrote:
In post 858, alban wrote:In fact, when the hammer was happening, I was reading the last 10 pages, and making a detailed cases on everyone. I can share it with everyone as a proof.
You may as well, to be honest.
No defending.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

​​
Day 2 VC #3Awesomeusername (1) -​​ MarioManiac4 ()
WhyMafia (1) - Alban ()
Steel (0) -
Mulch (1) - LlamaFluff ()
Scorpious (0) -
Alban (2) - WhyMafia (), Mulch ()
MarioManiac4 (0) -
LlamaFluff (1) - Steel ()
No Lynch (0) -
Not Voting (2) - Awesomeusername, Scorpious

Lynch ThresholdWith 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

DeadlineDay 2 will end by August 5, 2017 5:30 PM EDT or in (expired on 2017-08-05 17:30:00).

Moderator NotesModerator V/LA July 24-28. Please address issues to Gamma Emerald during that time.
Have fun!
(VC edited by Ircher.)

Spoiler: Current Voting History
Day 2WhyMafia: Alban ()
Steel: LlamaFluff ()
Mulch: Alban () --> Scorpious () --> Alban () --> Awesomeusername () --> Alban ()
Alban: WhyMafia ()
MarioManiac4: Awesomeusername ()
LlamaFluff: Mulch ()

Spoiler: Previous Voting History
Day 1Awesomeusername: Scorpious () --> I am Innocent () --> (Null) () --> Vedith () --> (Null) () --> LlamaFluff () --> (Null) ()
Vedith
: Carcalilly () --> Tchill13 () --> Steel () --> WhyMafia () --> Scorpious () --> Carcalilly () -->
Vedith ()*

Lil Uzi Vert
(replaced by WhyMafia)
: MarioManiac4 () --> Steel ()
WhyMafia
(replaced Lil Uzi Vert)
: Alban () --> Carcalilly () --> Vedith () --> Carcalilly () --> Vedith ()
Steel: No Lynch () ==> No Lynch () --> Lil Uzi Vert () --> (Null) () --> Carcalilly () --> Scorpious () --> Vedith () --> (Null) () --> Vedith () --> LlamaFluff () --> Carcalilly ()
Io: Steel () --> Io () --> (Null) () --> I am Innocent () --> MarioManiac4 () --> (Null) () --> Vedith () --> (Null) ()
Scorpious: Lil Uzi Vert () --> (Null) () --> Vedith ()
Alban: Vedith ()
Tchill13
: Carcalilly () --> (Null) () --> Vedith () --> Scorpious () --> (Null) () --> Carcalilly ()
Carcalilly
: MarioManiac4 () --> Vedith () --> Lil Uzi Vert () ==> Lil Uzi Vert () --> Io () --> Tchill13 () --> MarioManiac4 () --> Vedith () --> MarioManiac4 () --> Alban () --> Vedith ()
MarioManiac4: Carcalilly () --> (Null) () --> Tchill13 () --> Scorpious () --> Steel () --> (Null) () --> MarioManiac4 () --> Vedith () --> Scorpious ()
I am Innocent (
replaced by LlamaFluff
): Carcalilly ()
LlamaFluff (
replaced I am Innocent
): Vedith ()
DawnAwesomeusername: MarioManiac4 ()
Vedith
: Tchill13 () --> Scorpious ()
Tchill13
: MarioManiac4 ()
Carcalilly
: Vedith () --> MarioManiac4 () --> Scorpious () --> MarioManiac4 ()
MarioManiac4: Vedith () --> Carcalilly ()
Last edited by Ircher on Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1015, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1009, Mulch wrote:This post is bad because it has no analysis and no solving and is just level one stuff, all that is easy for scum to fake. Which INCLUDES tone. Which is valid.
We don't disagree that tone is easy to fake. What we disagree with is that tone is actually anything you can use in a read. You have called people out as having fake tone and good tone, while stating that it is something that is very easy to fake. Saying something that is very easy to fake has anything to do with a read makes no sense. Its just kneecapping your own tell and it feels like filler instead of something you actually believe.

Also why are you voting alban over AUN? I still am confused about alban-scum reads and still have him in that middle pack.
Ok, maybe I have to say it in a different way to reach your brain. Tone is very easy to fake.
Process
. However, it's a valid way to scumread someone if you make it part of a bigger picture, because tone is something real.
Process

Why do these things not go together in your brain? How is my reads invalidated if I use tone reads if I think it's fakeable? And how in the fucking world does that equate to scum equity at all?

I'm voting Alban over AUN cause Alban's responses this day have benen much worse (i see they've posted more but I need to read them), specifically in the sense that they seem to be keep focusing on how they were inactive and it's their meta etc etc which isnt neccecarily bad but have still offered no good reasons to why their solving process does not seem natural/seem too easy to fake/ lacks genuine thinking, and have chalked it all up to meta which is horrible.

AUN had a much scummier day 1 but I sort of dig their answers to me so far in this day, I at least can understand their process and it seems genuine. I especially liked the part about how they were going to highlight some parts of the llama read they liked and didn't like because it shows they were actually solving instead of just agreeing/not agreeing, taking sides, having an agenda. The shit about me and you being TvS though is still horrible and almost inexusable, though, which is why they are still my second highest scumread as of now.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1018, alban wrote:Interaction between WHyMafia and Mulch on page 37 reads fake.
There's super mild questioning, and subtle towncreds handed over to each other from a past game. WhyMafia handled the questions terribly imo. Everything was either a feeling or a belief or tone. There was nothing substantial to their tr-ing or sr-ing someone.
I'm not subtly townreading him at all; I'm heavily, out in the open, saying right now he is fucking town to me. And for one reason: meta. I know whymafia's meta. I know how he plays. This is classic whymafia town meta AND he sucks at scum and I can easily see through it.

Can you go into more detail about lack of substance?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1020, alban wrote:
In post 943, Mulch wrote:
Self meta is towny, not scummy.

Scum have a HARD time explaining to people through their perceived meta why they are not scum. That's just a fact.
Then why am I sread for my D1 self-meta?
I'm not scumreading you for that at all.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1023, alban wrote:
In post 972, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Awesome
So, my vote on WhyMafia is crappy, but your vote on me, then on Llama, then on me again, and now on Awesome, is fantastic? You are voting everyone who disagrees with you or votes you.
I haven't voted llama at all.

I'm voting people I scumread. Not who I disagree with. And of coure I will obviously disagree, at least sometimes, with the people I scumread...
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1024, alban wrote:
In post 987, WhyMafia wrote:Nah don't worry, I'm convinced llama is town
@llama don't worry either, your case has been noted. At the current standing in the game, I think I would rather keep mulch alive. Obviously will re-evaluate every day phase. For now, I'm still shakily believing mulch to be town, as well as you.

On looking at Awesome's posts, they're scummy af. However, my gut is screaming town :-:
Like contradictions don't equate to scum (although they mostly do) and the way his thoughts are scrambled, I see a resemblance to my early days in mafia
Posts like these is why you are scummy.
You have no thoughts to offer.
Agreed tbh
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1046, alban wrote:You know what, just stay away. You wanna vote for me, vote for me. Just don't fucking interact.
This is interesting and I think towny of a sort, because it's so out in the open scummy and it reads as true anger
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1048, Scorpious wrote:Alban, how do you view Llama currently?

Who would you rather lynch between them and awesome?
Scorpious I would love a reads list and also still am waiting for the answer to which questions of mine you felt I was overly preocupied to how I looked
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1052, Scorpious wrote:Mulch,

Can you see my issue here?

I re-read your self meta,and I must say. Your play is entirely different from scum you. Do you see my dilemma here in trying to formulate a solid read on you?
I wonder why

:thonk:

I don't see your dillema, unfortunately, because you still haven't shown me any of my posts you thought I was overly preocupied with looking good which is the basis of your scumread.

I would implore you to look at all of my posts and see if they make sense/you agree/they seem genuine/natural/actually trying to solve, because to be actually honest I've put more effort into this game than I have a lot of town games and I think the evidence speaks for itself.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Mulch »

Like to go into WhyMafia's meta, check his games as town. He can provide them. They are a near carbon copy
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

Out of curiosity, which games of mine do you keep referring to, in regards to my meta? And am I tunneling Alban then? After not posting for a while, I think I might be, but I want other opinions
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Mulch »

Your town games with me
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Mulch »

You are tunneling alban which mght not neccecarily be a bad thing if he's scum lol but yeah, you should look at other options. Thoughts on Awesome
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1062, Mulch wrote:
In post 1048, Scorpious wrote:Alban, how do you view Llama currently?

Who would you rather lynch between them and awesome?
Scorpious I would love a reads list and also still am waiting for the answer to which questions of mine you felt I was overly preocupied to how I looked

Read lists are for scum

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Mulch »

IDC what you call it I want some semblance of you telling me who you townread and who you scumread. And I need you to point out, for a fourth time, the posts of mine you have a problem with so I can explain them
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

I don't have time today but can someone go back and find any posts from players still alive that explicitly talked about three scum? It should be exceedingly obvious from the vig flip three scum cant be the case (just in case if it wasn't from 11P) and want to compare experience levels for people making a bad assumption.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1070, LlamaFluff wrote:I don't have time today but can someone go back and find any posts from players still alive that explicitly talked about three scum? It should be exceedingly obvious from the vig flip three scum cant be the case (just in case if it wasn't from 11P) and want to compare experience levels for people making a bad assumption.
Why
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Mulch »

That statement is scummy and LAMIST. It's bad to talk about how you are going to gamesolve in the future
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Mulch »

And it's also highlighting the fact that you WOULD be gamesolving like a good little towny but poor you have little time
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1064, Mulch wrote:Like to go into WhyMafia's meta, check his games as town. He can provide them. They are a near carbon copy

On the real,

I dont
ever
look at meta.. Too easy to fake,and I am not observant enough to take anything useful from it.

100 honest. It's one of the reasons I gave up on MS a couple years back.. 23 player game and 80% of it was talk about meta. I think it kills the spirit of the game.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”