Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 136, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 134, Boonskiies wrote:@Skitter - Why do you seemingly target TesX then turn around on Fire? I'm not liking Tes's content thus far in this game. I don't know if he's scum or not, but I don't like it. To me, it's coming off as if you are just trying to state things to state things and appear you are doing things, Skitter.
would you like some whipped cream on those waffles?
what even is this post? Who the hell is waffling? I stated exactly how I felt. I was trying not to be a dick. TesXX's play this game has been terrible, no matter the alignment. This entire thing was to Skitter, which is who I was saying was stating things just to state things and appear doing something. And then Skitter literally used the same phrasing and tried to push it at me.

This is a bad post by you, Eddie.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
firecrocer
firecrocer
Goon
firecrocer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by firecrocer »

I don't see why it's so unbelievable that if the mod post was taken from someone else, a vague line from said post doesn't reveal things about this particular game.
I don't know if scum has daychat or not, heck i've been in one other normal game and it had daychat. Pretending I know doesn't help anything.
I'm dropping this now.
I'm 100% that Firecrocer is ScummingtonMcScumlord VIII. -MarioManiac4
firecrocer
firecrocer
Goon
firecrocer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by firecrocer »

In post 102, TesXX wrote:Well I AM scum.
:facepalm: The only time this is a good idea as scum is in RL mafia. And as town, just, why? You expect us not to vote you now I suppose?
firecrocer
firecrocer
Goon
firecrocer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by firecrocer »

In post 112, TesXX wrote:Firecrocer's vote was RVS
Nothing to retaliate against.
My vote on you was not RVS. Granted, it wasn't a hard scumread vote but it had rationale.

In post 122, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:And how would it be useful for scum or a third-party to vote a moderator of a game?
Because by voting the mod you're a) not helping the game, and b) Not making a commitment that could put you under suspicion. It's a way of doing something while doing nothing.
firecrocer
firecrocer
Goon
firecrocer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by firecrocer »

In post 133, skitter30 wrote:@Firecrocer: Was your vote in 57 RVS? If it wasn't RVS, why do you think it's so bad for Tess to have voted the mod? Why is it 'useless' if he's town, and why is it worse in RVS in particular?
Like I said, voting the mod achieves nothing productive, as a joke randomly in the middle or end of the game fine but the whole point of rvs is to put your on players, stuff happens, and rvs ends because now we have actual stuff to work off of.
If you have your vote on the mod, you are not random voting anyone, you are literally voting the one person with zero chance of being scum.
It doesn't progress the game, it doesn't give the other players any data on you, you've just gone and sat yourself on a metaphorical fence.
firecrocer
firecrocer
Goon
firecrocer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by firecrocer »

In post 137, Mulch wrote:20 by RC was a pretty obvious joke, unless it's some sort of sophisticated traitor signal that I can't comprehend. Like, I think most of our first reactions would be that it's a joke. So this post by firecrocer was extremely weird to me. I don't understand how a person could really think to say "why" to that. It's a joke. This reeks to me of scum trying to fit in and try to get in the game by asking pointless questions. What was the POINT of that question? There is none. So why did he ask it? This response to me calling him out on it has some scummy characteristics, mainly the fact that he tries to use a strawman to me. I say that' s abullshit question, he responds with "isn't why always an important question." Uh... that's not my point, dude. He's trying to take a joke waaaay too seriously. He also totally does a scummy thing by voting RC after RC says this. Uhh... again, something extremely NAI. Yet he votes him for it. Totally weird.
I didn't think RC's post was a joke, that's why I asked about it :/
My vote on RC was not serious either. I just like voting RC.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by Vedith »

Vedith \o/
I claim scum \o/
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by Mulch »

Unfortunately am not gonna be able to continue and respond until ~14 hours from now but for now

VOTE: Boonskiies
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:11 am

Post by Vedith »

You leave Boonskiees alone! :mad:
I claim scum \o/
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 153, firecrocer wrote:
My vote on you was not RVS. Granted, it wasn't a hard scumread vote but it had rationale.

In post 122, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:And how would it be useful for scum or a third-party to vote a moderator of a game?
Because by voting the mod you're a) not helping the game, and b) Not making a commitment that could put you under suspicion. It's a way of doing something while doing nothing.
Doing nothing doesn't further scum or a third-parties win-con. It's also NAI. Both need to appear town and help mislynch town. I'd also argue voting for the mod puts you under a ton of suspicion.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:00 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 133, skitter30 wrote:
Um, why are you saying this?
In post 108, TesXX wrote:
In post 93, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 75, TesXX wrote:
In post 57, firecrocer wrote:
In post 44, firecrocer wrote:
In post 32, TesXX wrote:How come?

VOTE: Whymafia
A mod vote is useless if you're town.
And especially useless in RVS VOTE: TessXX
VOTE: firecrocer
What's the point of this vote?
RVS
The game was very clearly out of RVS at that point.
People are like discussing Fire's vote and whether it was RVS, but no one even asked her lol.

@Firecrocer:
Was your vote in RVS? If it wasn't RVS, why do you think it's so bad for Tess to have voted the mod? Why is it 'useless' if he's town, and why is it worse in RVS in particular?
In post 134, Boonskiies wrote:@Skitter - Why do you seemingly target TesX then turn around on Fire? I'm not liking Tes's content thus far in this game. I don't know if he's scum or not, but I don't like it. To me, it's coming off as if you are just trying to state things to state things and appear you are doing things, Skitter.
In post 140, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 139, skitter30 wrote:
I want to respond to this, but I'm actually not entirely sure what you're actually trying to say here, especially in the first sentence. What do you mean by 'turn around on Fire' here?

I'm disliking Tess as well, especially because of the Tess/Fire interaction, and I'm trying to talk to him (and Fire) about it so that I can understand what's happening there. You're . . . making flat, generic statements of 'I'm not liking [his] content' without discussing why or what or even trying to engage with him about it. You don't like him, and declare that he may or may not be scummy, and instead of following up with him about it, you. . . decide to call me out on trying to talk to him about it? To me, it's coming off as if you are just trying to state things to state things and appear you are doing things, Boon.
This is LITERALLY what I said about you.
In post 152, firecrocer wrote:
:facepalm: The only time this is a good idea as scum is in RL mafia. And as town, just, why? You expect us not to vote you now I suppose?
In post 153, firecrocer wrote:

Catching up
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:01 am

Post by TesXX »

Whoops, I added those quotes to the multiquote thing and I didn't do 'preview' so I forgot I had quoted that stuff. My bad
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:41 am

Post by TesXX »

Also, before I post my wallpost, I'm confirming:
The "RVS" vote on firecrocer was reaction testing. It was a joke vote but the "RVS" part was reaction testing since it wasn't in RVS.
Keyen
Keyen
Townie
Keyen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:46 am

Post by Keyen »

In post 90, Scarab wrote:I was completely serious that I believed that the fact that I've heard of you but have no idea who you are makes you more likely than the average player to be expendable. But do you actually think there's even the tiniest chance I voted you with the intention of a policy lynch going through based on that? This says strange things to me either about your thought process or your view of the early game.
I don't know what you're trying to imply here. Would you like to expand more of your thought process?
My main account is Keyenpeydee.
Keyen
Keyen
Townie
Keyen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:47 am

Post by Keyen »

In post 107, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean I'm never unvoting you at this point. I've seen scum claim scum hundreds of times and town claiming scum only once. If you're town, don't claim scum then.
I think I have claimed scum in my town games
Keyen
Keyen
Townie
Keyen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Keyen »

I think Mulch is trying to change his playstyle, so that's why his posts feels forced?
Idk.
Irdk Mulch.
Keyen
Keyen
Townie
Keyen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:06 am

Post by Keyen »

I joined this game at the middle of my so-called mafia break out of boredom, soooooooo i dont expect to see myself willing to play this game.
Keyen
Keyen
Townie
Keyen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Keyen »

Mulch/TesXX/Firecrocer makes sense if these three are scum. I remember that firecrocer was scum on the newbie game I modded, but I didn't really read the game, so I don't have any idea on her playstyle loool
and Boon is town no matter how i read him
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:12 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 133, skitter30 wrote:
Um, why are you saying this?
Becaws I are.
Why is the things she's stating not doing anything?
In post 140, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 139, skitter30 wrote:
I want to respond to this, but I'm actually not entirely sure what you're actually trying to say here, especially in the first sentence. What do you mean by 'turn around on Fire' here?

I'm disliking Tess as well, especially because of the Tess/Fire interaction, and I'm trying to talk to him (and Fire) about it so that I can understand what's happening there. You're . . . making flat, generic statements of 'I'm not liking [his] content' without discussing why or what or even trying to engage with him about it. You don't like him, and declare that he may or may not be scummy, and instead of following up with him about it, you. . . decide to call me out on trying to talk to him about it? To me, it's coming off as if you are just trying to state things to state things and appear you are doing things, Boon.
This is LITERALLY what I said about you.
I think that's the point.
firecrocer wrote:
Nope. Just wanted to let you all know.
Why would claiming scum get you not to be voted?
Like, I don't get it.......................................................................................................................................
firecrocer wrote:
firecrocer wrote:
In post 133, skitter30 wrote:@Firecrocer: Was your vote in 57 RVS? If it wasn't RVS, why do you think it's so bad for Tess to have voted the mod? Why is it 'useless' if he's town, and why is it worse in RVS in particular?
Like I said, voting the mod achieves nothing productive, as a joke randomly in the middle or end of the game fine
But it's not okay to vote the mod as a joke at the beginning of a game, in the stage about troll votes?
but the whole point of rvs is to put your on players, stuff happens, and rvs ends because now we have actual stuff to work off of.
If you have your vote on the mod, you are not random voting anyone, you are literally voting the one person with zero chance of being scum.
It doesn't progress the game, it doesn't give the other players any data on you, you've just gone and sat yourself on a metaphorical fence.
So if you're not voting someone who can be scum in RVS, you're scum? Not everyone has to vote people other than the mod, and it's not refusing to help the gamestate if you vote a non player as a joke. Also, it doesn't give players any data on you? So an RVS vote would get data on you?
This case is just bullcrap.
VOTE: Firecrocer
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:14 am

Post by TesXX »

wait I missed this post
In post 107, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean I'm never unvoting you at this point. I've seen scum claim scum hundreds of times and town claiming scum only once. If you're town, don't claim scum then.
Is this a serious
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:21 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 137, Mulch wrote:Yo so like I'm here as promised :)

by RC was a pretty obvious joke, unless it's some sort of sophisticated traitor signal that I can't comprehend. Like, I think most of our first reactions would be that it's a joke. So by
firecrocer
was extremely weird to me. I don't understand how a person could really think to say "why" to that. It's a joke. This reeks to me of scum trying to fit in and try to get in the game by asking pointless questions.
How would fire know it's a joke? How would scum fit in by asking that question?
What was the POINT of that question? There is none. So why did he ask it?
I mean, if you wanted to know the answer but didn't know then why WOULDN'T you ask the question.
to me calling him out on it has some scummy characteristics, mainly the fact that he tries to use a strawman to me. I say that' s abullshit question, he responds with "isn't why always an important question." Uh... that's not my point, dude.
I guess this part, kind of makes sense.
He's trying to take a joke waaaay too seriously. He also totally does a scummy thing by voting RC after RC says . Uhh... again, something extremely NAI. Yet he votes him for it. Totally weird.
Again, now this stuff is making sense.
on thoughts by Eddie makes me think that Eddie is town, for now. I mean, it wasn't exactly hard to point out, but tentatively like good reaction there.
Wait is this joking?
by texx shows that he isn't reading the game because I actually asked RC the same question. Not NAI tho.
My battery was low so I had to make a post quick so I didn't stop to check everything. Plus I was watching a movie and didn't want to miss too much of it.
post by Boonskiies stood out to me. I sorta know what Boon usually does and he dosen't really waste questions on useless things. Like, asking a clarifiaction thing here on something that's obvious? Scummy. Way for scum to fit in without progressing gamestate.
Again, how would that help scum fit in? And plus it never hurts to have clarification even if you're pretty sure.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

should I vote you fire
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:18 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Firecrocer is super lynchbaity and the reasons that she has been pushed this game are awful and NAI.
The push on her has been explicitly because the reasons that she has given to vote others are /bad/ - not because of anything actually scummy that she has done.
While I don't personally agree with her views on RVS mod voting I think it's perfectly reasonable that she would hold the view that it's a bad thing.
Can we not be classic moron town who powertunnel people we disagree with and actually play the game?
Because I've read her correctly in every game and am leaning town on her right now and quite frankly all your reads on her fucking suck.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:19 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 145, Boonskiies wrote:@RC - You haven't voted me yet, and normally I'd call you out as scum for that, but I know we're trying to push past that stuff. We both have similar reaction testy playstyles. I'm likely about to hardcore tunnel Mulch if he doesn't explain himself better. You know me quite well. Do I ever try to fit in without progressing gamestate? Like, either alignment.
I'm taking no position on your alignment for the first few days.

I'll bounce reads on other people off of you if you're interested in doing that but at no point am I going to either push on you or defend you this early for /reasons/.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:21 am

Post by TesXX »

Trying to get someone lynched for reasons that are awful is generally a scumtell because it is more likely scum trying to BS their way through a lynch than anything else. It isn't ALWAYS like this, some special circumstances it's different but that's my current opinion of firecrocer, that she's scum trying to push a BS lynch.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”