Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 116, TesXX wrote:-Waiting for Mulch to come on-

Actually, this ties in with Mulch chainsawing me as well.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:36 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Not pushing you today, obviously, but I'm not at all a fan of you agreeing that TesXX as scum and using it as leverage to push a case on someone else.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 167, Keyen wrote:Mulch/TesXX/Firecrocer makes sense if these three are scum. I remember that firecrocer was scum on the newbie game I modded, but I didn't really read the game, so I don't have any idea on her playstyle loool
and Boon is town no matter how i read him
Let's just be Keyskiies this game, Key. We nearly have the same reads already. And you obv town'd yourself to me in this post.

To everyone, Key and I have hydra'd, and I can't see him attempting to pocket me so blatantly like this if he were scum.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 226, RadiantCowbells wrote:Not pushing you today, obviously, but I'm not at all a fan of you agreeing that TesXX as scum and using it as leverage to push a case on someone else.
Honestly, I don't really care about TesXX right now. Now that I'm not afraid of being a dick this game, TesXX can be town and die for all I care. Don't claim scum like that. Initially I thought that's why you were pushing Tes, as a "lynch these people immediately to stop this from happening". My Mulch case is coming from a place where I targeted Tes then right after Mulch targeted me.

I'm not letting someone get away with an incorrect evaluation of play. Like, Mulch is just wrong no matter what way you look at it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 227, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 167, Keyen wrote:Mulch/TesXX/Firecrocer makes sense if these three are scum. I remember that firecrocer was scum on the newbie game I modded, but I didn't really read the game, so I don't have any idea on her playstyle loool
and Boon is town no matter how i read him
Let's just be Keyskiies this game, Key. We nearly have the same reads already. And you obv town'd yourself to me in this post.

To everyone, Key and I have hydra'd, and I can't see him attempting to pocket me so blatantly like this if he were scum.

This being said, I don't scum read Firecroc.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Mulch »

I have a break at work. I'm popping in to say that I think radiant could be scum. I'm not sure, but I think they could. I don't get their defense of firecrocer and think they could be partners. Firecrocer has been scummy and i don't see them as lynchbait so I actually need radiant to explain this one. Again I can respond to stuff in like 8 hours, also boonskiies I didn't even make any case on you I pointed out a useless question when u usually get to the point in stuff as a slight scum lean in the first 3 pages. Relax.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:46 am

Mulch I will lynch you if you try to push me as scum for defending Firecrocer. You should know better.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not much to get but it means little until he actual provides proof of her being lynch bait.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 231, RadiantCowbells wrote:Mulch I will lynch you if you try to push me as scum for defending Firecrocer. You should know better.
Link games where you have seen him be lynchbait.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 230, Mulch wrote:I have a break at work. I'm popping in to say that I think radiant could be scum. I'm not sure, but I think they could. I don't get their defense of firecrocer and think they could be partners. Firecrocer has been scummy and i don't see them as lynchbait so I actually need radiant to explain this one. Again I can respond to stuff in like 8 hours, also boonskiies I didn't even make any case on you I pointed out a useless question when u usually get to the point in stuff as a slight scum lean in the first 3 pages. Relax.
That's my point exactly. You keep trying to use meta on me, but your meta is absolutely incorrect. I often don't even come into my games until near the end of day 1, if that, and people call me out for lurking. Also, I don't see the question as useless, as I already explained, so that again is incorrect.

Also, is really trying to move on from me to RC now?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Mulch »

It was useless af lol tell me what u expected as an answer.

More to the point since when do you ask random ass questions like that day 1. You are direct and to the point in the games I see u
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Mulch »

I really should get back to work, will post later
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:51 am

In post 233, Mulch wrote:
In post 231, RadiantCowbells wrote:Mulch I will lynch you if you try to push me as scum for defending Firecrocer. You should know better.
Link games where you have seen him be lynchbait.
1) it's a her
2) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72508 is her only finished town game
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 225, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 116, TesXX wrote:-Waiting for Mulch to come on-

Actually, this ties in with Mulch chainsawing me as well.
You did pre flips as scum last time. Something to note.

RC I'll look at the game later
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:57 am

Post by WhyMafia »

VOTE COUNT 1.6

Mulch -> 3 (Vedith - , Skitter30 - , and Boonskiies - )
Firecrocer -> 2 (Fykus - , and Lil Uzi Vert )
TesXX -> 2 (Firecrocer - and RadiantCowbells - )
Keyenpeydee -> 1 (Scarab - )
Fykus -> 1 (Eddie Cane - )
Scarab -> 1 (Keyenpeydee - )
RadiantCowbells -> 1 (TesXX - )
Boonskiies -> 1 (Mulch - )
Skitter30 -> 1 (Secret Agent Jin - )
Eddie Cane -> 0
Lil Uzi Vert -> 0
Secret Agent Jin -> 0
Vedith -> 0

Not Voting: Nobody!

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to hammer!

Deadline in:
(expired on 2017-08-26 18:34:00)

Mod Notes:
- Please tell me if I made any errors in this vote count
- I should probably be doing my summer homework instead of checking the thread constantly but ehhh. #Procrastinator
[/area]
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:58 am

I find it uncomfortable that you're trying to argue with me about my townreads.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Skimmed.

Tone seems vastly different and she never had at any time a huge wagon on her early on and lived till Day 5. I need more man. Why is her play lynch bait? My girlfriend for example can be lynch bait as town because she's too cautious at times. Can you give me something like that?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:13 am

That was also in a lobby with less people who jump on people for stupid reasons.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 150, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 136, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 134, Boonskiies wrote:@Skitter - Why do you seemingly target TesX then turn around on Fire? I'm not liking Tes's content thus far in this game. I don't know if he's scum or not, but I don't like it. To me, it's coming off as if you are just trying to state things to state things and appear you are doing things, Skitter.
would you like some whipped cream on those waffles?
what even is this post? Who the hell is waffling? I stated exactly how I felt. I was trying not to be a dick. TesXX's play this game has been terrible, no matter the alignment. This entire thing was to Skitter, which is who I was saying was stating things just to state things and appear doing something. And then Skitter literally used the same phrasing and tried to push it at me.

This is a bad post by you, Eddie.
lol
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:17 am

If I'm not going to get the right to veto a single lynch on someone who has been lynched in every finished game that they've been in, for really shitty reasons in the game where they were town, I will start lynching the people fighting with me until I have that right. I don't really feel like I need to justify this townread so much.

This isn't about it being Firecrocer your collective push on her is fucking stupid no matter who it is. period. the end. it's bad.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You do. You literally either can't or won't tell me why you think she's lynch bait. Why is she lynched every game? Abrasiveness? Lurking?

Like what do I look for?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm sorry that she has been lynched in every game she's played on this site so far. I think we can all sympathize but like its just not enough to hand wave shit. You have to get 6 people to agree with you on Tes. That's difficult without something solid.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:26 am

there's no shit to handwave.
the push on her is terrible. I'm not handwaving a slot: if there were legitimate reasons to scumread her I would consider them.
You're basically all just going 'well I personally disagree with her, even though someone else clearly spelled out the town process, so she's scum': aka being classic idiot town that I can't take seriously.
if there was a push on her that had merit I'd look into it. as is the case on her is that you disagree with her push so she's scum, and if that's the case I'm playing with a lot of scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:28 am

there's the implication in your posts that your push on her is a legitimate one that should be taken seriously. it isn't. there's no value in it. this is the kind of game where it's day 1 and I already know that town is going to lose because the collective idiocy is off the charts. tesxx is the kind of person who is actually scum and firecrocer is the kind of person who is town and has actual views so town piledrives them because people who are actually scummy aren't nearly as threatening as people who say something you disagree with
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 223, Boonskiies wrote:TesXX is probably scum that's mad about being pushed without concrete evidence and from what he was meaning as joke posts. That's probably why Mulch chainsaw'd onto me with a wrong meta case.
so why is he scum? your post says he's mad being pushed for joke posts. why does that make him red as opposed to green

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”