Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i know you self meta and theory as either alignment but thst doesn't make it any less obnoxious
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 964, Boonskiies wrote:I'm not shading Tes. I'm town reading Tes. I stated him as the mislynch already, stated that if I were to think Eddie was town, then I think the entire Mulch wagon was town. You stated I was shading but going elsewhere.

Also....THAT'S THE EXACT THING I SAID YOU AND MULCH WERE DOING. Why is everyone saying the exact same thing I called them out for on me? Is this an experimental game to see who can drive Boon the craziest? Do you guys take turns with it or something? Who's next? Fykus? We gonna 1v1?
why does my alignment make mulch wagon all town I didn't even push him
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1096, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1090, Srceenplay wrote:I think maybe RC was onto something.
It seems that someone from his neighborhood was thought to be scum and relaying information to Tesxx.
So that's two scum.
Now just check Boon tonight and that's game.
so you think it's tess/(me/scarab)/boon?
Definitely worth thinking about.
A 3 person neighborhood and all town seems unlikely.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 965, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 963, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 961, Boonskiies wrote:Like...put yourself in my position right now knowing that I had to come into this game paranoid of it happening again with RC, only to have it happen with Mulch and you. Not exactly the same, but still. I was already going to be on edge this game.
This is AtE. Is doesn't matter to me. Move past it for now.
k. I AtE all the time as town. Point? Still a thing I wanted to say.
he said it doesn't matter. isn't that a point? this is just forcing a point
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 978, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 134, Boonskiies wrote:@Skitter - Why do you seemingly target TesX then turn around on Fire? I'm not liking Tes's content thus far in this game. I don't know if he's scum or not, but I don't like it. To me, it's coming off as if you are just trying to state things to state things and appear you are doing things, Skitter.
In post 223, Boonskiies wrote:TesXX is probably scum that's mad about being pushed without concrete evidence and from what he was meaning as joke posts. That's probably why Mulch chainsaw'd onto me with a wrong meta case.
In post 228, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 226, RadiantCowbells wrote:Not pushing you today, obviously, but I'm not at all a fan of you agreeing that TesXX as scum and using it as leverage to push a case on someone else.
Honestly, I don't really care about TesXX right now. Now that I'm not afraid of being a dick this game, TesXX can be town and die for all I care. Don't claim scum like that. Initially I thought that's why you were pushing Tes, as a "lynch these people immediately to stop this from happening". My Mulch case is coming from a place where I targeted Tes then right after Mulch targeted me.

I'm not letting someone get away with an incorrect evaluation of play. Like, Mulch is just wrong no matter what way you look at it.
In post 389, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Skitter

Skitter today. Mulch tomorrow. Tes is the mislynch bait. Skitter has two things on Mulch. One was the rvs vote on Mulch, the second was just stating he had no idea if scum had day talk or not, and now they're both changing their stances and pushing the same agenda whilst staying away from each other.
That's some of your progression I was looking at. I'll let you help me and find you Town reasoning for Tess
I have to be up in 6 hours.
hm
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 982, Mulch wrote:I should be townread right now but there are AT LEAST 2 town on my wagon, lol
this is your problem
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1005, Boonskiies wrote:TesXX (5): firecrocer, Scarab, skitter30, Fykus, Mulch

Skitter30 -> 5 (Secret Agent Jin, Vedith, RadiantCowbells, Scarab, Firecrocer

Mulch (5): Boonskiies, Eddie Cane, TesXX, keyenpeydee, Vedith,

These have all been the main wagon at one point throughout this game. Mulch stating that TesXX wasn't a main wagon shows how scummy he is.
the conclusion doesn't match the research. explain how that showed how scummy he was?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1044, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1023, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not a fan of Screen being surprised that there wasn't a flip after 2 hours from his first post. Mulch was the leading wagon at the time and Screen did nothing to ensure there would be a flip in his absence and did nothing to help get one right after wondering why.
If that's what you are hung up on, I'm sorry. It was a joke.
My first post was a
Kill:
post. It was in reference to the mod not flipping that.
lol yeah
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1047, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Think I'm trusting Vedith here.

VOTE: Mulch
vedith didn't give any reasons for mulch scum. why is trusting vedith the justification here
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1046, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1044, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1023, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not a fan of Screen being surprised that there wasn't a flip after 2 hours from his first post. Mulch was the leading wagon at the time and Screen did nothing to ensure there would be a flip in his absence and did nothing to help get one right after wondering why.
If that's what you are hung up on, I'm sorry. It was a joke.
My first post was a
Kill:
post. It was in reference to the mod not flipping that.
Don't buy it.
you are scum or no
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1064, Mulch wrote:I always hammer myself as town. If I'm getting to l-1 it just means I'm going to be more of a burden and always mislynch bait for the entire game. My reads tend to be good; see Skitter: but people don't trust them, so when I die people can finally just sheep me.
answer this in the dead thread for later. has there ever been a time where you've self hammered and people decide that means we should sheep you? I will stop replying to a dead person but even if all 3 of them are scum you're still not as good as you think you are because I guarantee if you hadn't selfed and instead kept trying to convince us they'd be significantly more likely to get lynched. seriously dude. skitter/fykus lock town tess/boon/uzi scum, but fykus is scummy and skitter is null at best (rc was deathtunnelled on them scum and i agree his interactions with skitter make skitter look awful; he's better than you), i sgree on scum uzi and can see both of the others as scum too (none are town reads), but for no reason you gave.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1074, TesXX wrote:Last time I dayvigged a confirmed cop my other reads were right so I'm gonna do it again this time and I'll be right.
lol
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1079, WhyMafia wrote:
Mumble has replaced Keyen, effective immediately!
boo. wanted to talk to keyen
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm going to go talk to scarab and do work. be back in a few hours.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

also i am so fucking sick of people hammering early. i was coming back. if there's another quick lynch I'm out. can't deal with people not letting enough time for discussion. i wouldve probably tried to wagon uzi yday. at the very least I wanted to talk to skitter about his vig which it seems no-one did.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

skitter, make sure you answer who you shot and why. if it failed that's still important for us to know.
firecrocer
firecrocer
Goon
firecrocer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:46 am

Post by firecrocer »

Okay then. For whoever brought it up, the last mini normal I was in had a 4 person neighborhood of all towns (technically 5 people actually but the 5th died before they could do anything). So I don't think it condemns any one of the three.
Also, apparently much of Scarab's content is in the hood, and I don't see anything of note in the posts they've given. So idk how to read them.

Mulch died,
His wagon was Boon, Eddie, Tes, Keyen, Vedith, Skitter, and LUV
Mulch says that scum is Tes (Agree), Boon (No idea), and LUV (Maybe).
So he’s saying that D-1 the whole team comes up and mislynches him at once?
Can someone more experienced tell me if this is probable? Because it doesn't seem like it to me.
So atm I'd say at least one of these three is cleared.
In post 1040, Vedith wrote:
In post 906, Mulch wrote:Vedith knows how to read me so he is most likely scum.
Okay, so we agree that 1 of us are scum, yes?!
This clears Vedith for me, for now I think, idk maybe scum!Vedith would say something like this. Someone who knows him give me some input.
I'm 100% that Firecrocer is ScummingtonMcScumlord VIII. -MarioManiac4
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

it happens, yeah. rarely. don't discount one form being scum just for that IF two happen to flip red. vca is so manipulatable tho. it's also slow so I'm still here if you want to talk.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

fire, you can answer me. in one post show me why tes is scum and why u should vote hin. feel free to quote the relevant stuff.
firecrocer
firecrocer
Goon
firecrocer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:10 am

Post by firecrocer »

Okay, I can do that, I had some thoughts written down, give me a couple of minutes to make a post.
firecrocer
firecrocer
Goon
firecrocer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:27 am

Post by firecrocer »

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

that's fair. rc is probably right, I think you're town.

is voting for people who vote you a reliable scum tell? i can tell you I omgus vote a lot. if we assume you, skitter, mulch, and rc are town, and tess is scum, do you think that has any relevance to fykus alignment? I know I have an answer to that curios if you do.

the bigger thing for his alignment is this. tess has been a very large source of content in this thread, both about him and asked by him. so you think scum!tess acts like he does? questions create content, his why wallposts are bad but other than that it's mostly fine imo.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Fykus »

In post 1055, Mulch wrote:W/e.

Fykus, this is like mini normal.

Trust my reads post death. Tessx, boon, and uzi are scum. I'm confident, maybe even all 3 are.
In post 1057, Mulch wrote:Anyway I feel like I'll be most useful in death. Try to remember that dead town reads are drastically accurate than live ones.

My top scum read is Uzi. Then boon.
Quoting these so they're easy to find later.

VOTE: LUV

Ill make a case after work. Ill some stuff off of my phone before then so dont be alarmed if that happens
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:47 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1092, Eddie Cane wrote:skimmed lightly. haven't read fully. the fuck happened with the lynch?
If you were around, would you have stayed on the wagon?
In post 1095, Eddie Cane wrote:confused why you didn't at least say l-2. confused why uzi didn't double check either. furthermore, uzi said l-1 and nobody corrected him. in fact, everyone assumed there wss no hammer until mulch selfed.
Vedith was the actual L-2 vote. Why isn't it a problem that he voted L-2 without announcing it? If he would have, I probably wouldn't have missed his vote.
In post 1095, Eddie Cane wrote:but if uzi and skitter a team and they believed it was l-1 that's a thing thst could've happened. a weird kind of slip.
Can you like explain this again? You think scum!me and scum!LUV coordinated putting Mulch to L-1 and then hammering him shortly thereafter?
In post 1095, Eddie Cane wrote:skitter, what happened with your vig shot? was rc you or were you blocked / shot someone protected?
In post 1114, Eddie Cane wrote:also i am so fucking sick of people hammering early. i was coming back. if there's another quick lynch I'm out. can't deal with people not letting enough time for discussion. i wouldve probably tried to wagon uzi yday. at the very least I wanted to talk to skitter about his vig which it seems no-one did.
Firstly, I'm a she. Secondly, I didn't use it last night.
In post 1095, Eddie Cane wrote:can someone actually explain why tess is so centric in discussion? he seems to be driving all the content in the thread no?
He's so centric because early in the day he had a bizarre 'reaction test/RVS vote' on Fire which was a major topic of conversation, and later in the day, he was annoying Mulch by asking 'why' to like everything Mulch said. I don't know why he was so obsessed with Mulch, and his wallposts were kinda annoying (Yes, I'm aware I'm writing one right now. I'm at least trying to contribute more than 'why' after every line lol), but I don't think he's scum.
firecrocer
firecrocer
Goon
firecrocer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:53 am

Post by firecrocer »

It's not just a simple omgus vote, or a couple, it's the fact that all his votes have been against people who pushed him. And that looks scummy to me because instead of looking for legitimately scummy things, he falls back on "scumreading" people who thinks he is scum.
Like, literally to see Tes' vote history and scumreads just look at his wagon.

The only person on his wagon who he doesn't scumread is Scarab, possible scumbuddies if Tes flips red.

I don't know how specifically scum!Tes acts, never played with him before but I do know that as scum you should look like you're doing stuff, a better strategy is to actually do stuff but in the scumgame I played I tried to /look/ like I was doing stuff more than trying to hard push people because I was scared of getting caught.

I haven't thought about Fykus yet at all tbh

@Tes
How many scumgames have you played? What do you typically try to do as scum?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”