Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1042, Realeo wrote:The paranoia that I am being pocketed is real.
My pocket is all that I can give you for your birthday! :wink: Luckily it's a nice high-end town pocket, and not some off-brand scum pocket. Happy birthday dude!
In post 1049, Keychain wrote:Though now I read it again, he shows he was keeping up, because he mentions the fact that LUV hates his catchups.
If I read that right; he was promising to read, but not to expect him to comment for a bit. He mentions Uzi because I assume they have played together, and Uzi hates walls of text. Especially one like Fitzs.

--

Why the hell am I up at 3am... :dead:
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:27 pm

Post by Keychain »

I thought it was because of , where LUV explicitly said he wasn't reading Fitz's ISO because of them (at the end).

Also go to bed. Sleep is great. You should do it.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:49 pm

Post by Realeo »

Do you know that birthday is just a social construct to make you feel happy for approaching eternal decomposition?

If human can be deceived with a simple notion to make them forget about existentialism, we will achieve nothing.

WE ARE GOING TO DIE! EVERYONE PANIC!
Last edited by kunkstar7 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:40 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Happy Birthday Realeo!

And don't worry, clearly you're immune to the ruse seeing as you're now in an existential crisis
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

@LUV

I don't think you would have needed to convince the rest of the scumteam necessarily.
Chickadee could have been the planned kill already when you dropped in. Or you could have brought it up and they agreed without issue, agreeing that keeping someone who can read you so well in the game is a liability. Or maybe you Did have to come up with this scheme and sell it to them, but it's not the only way. It's also possible that the opposite happened, where Chickadee waa their chosen kill and you tried to convince them NOT to kill her because you were afraid of how it would look, but failed, and tried to preemptively cover yourself.

My issue however is less that Chickadee was the kill... But rather that your initial reaction to it was to assume you were chosen to be framed before even your first post. Had you said this AFTER someone tried to push that you killed her because you were afraid of her gf senses, I'd be more inclined to consider it.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:20 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1026, Realeo wrote:
In post 1024, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1017, Flubbernugget wrote:Yeah town reading is legit it ends up being what I have to do a lot.

But even then scummiest just ends up resolving to least towny so iai has a point.
Yep, this.
I don't get it.

Saying I like none of those 4 wagons != I don't know who is the scummiest.
You should Uhhhh

Probably clarify that point then
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@KC:
Ah. Okay, I see where some of the confusion is coming from. Yes I did read the post which entailed Chick being the night kill. I honestly don't know why I didn't feel like me being replaced in was being made aware for the first time. I simply thought the moderator restated it publicly for formality. I'll accept that you may not be willing to believe this.

I said that because I was wavering on my read on you a bit because of your recent interaction with Nos. Also based on what I read. Moj's play style would make things difficult for me if I were scum.

I assumed it because I think it is assumption most people would make. I'm a very difficult read on this site so anything from my usual greeting to my use of gifs to point to me as any alignment is often used.

If I know my girlfriend can read me well, wouldn't I also know how to manipulate her because I know the reasons she often uses to town read me? Chick gets mislynched often and is foolishly seen as bad or scummy. It would not mean a damn thing.

It's not. I don't believe town pushes this and I explained earlier why I had doubts about my scum read of you.

You're still not explaining why I come out and say the kill was to frame me. If my predecessor was seen as null, scum are either going to want to remain there or slightly town read. Do you seriously think this was worth me risking my position for? You believe it to be a mistake yes? So you think I decided to just do this on a whim without discussing with my partners? Or if you think I discussed this with my partners, you think 3 people decided this, as in me suggesting I enter the game for the first time with that theory was a good idea? Seems very unlikely to me.

I think it is foolish for you and Rat to suggest I would make a mistake of this magnitude as scum.

@Rat: I would definitely fight against it but again, considering that my predecessor was null read or not suspected, why do I take the risk of potentially drawing suspicion to myself? If you believe it was a mistake, consider that I'm widely considered a good scum player.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Regardless of how the time line of events played out, LUV is still ultimately trying to discredit the reads of a player that can supposedly read them well
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:40 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Vote me then.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You discredited all of her reads and far worse than you think I did.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

1) I'm voting for aubrey
2) My reasons actually make sense
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:22 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1041, Realeo wrote:
In post 1037, Keychain wrote:What is your feeling?
If IAI scumread because I have "no scumread out of 4 people?", why IAI does not scumread fitz since he have "no scumread out of everyone?"

I mean, sure, fitz has activity issue, but doesn't he is supposed to carry scumread from D1?
No that was just the icing on the cake. I like how you minimize all my other concerns about you:

Your pushes on Allo and Moz D1
Your "why is nobody looking at me" instead of scumhunting, similar to the example I provided about scum syndesis in a recent game with her
Your turning off someone N1
Your admittance to continuing to turn off people future nights when it is in town's best interest to turn on town power roles and catch the 1+ scum that is turning off power roles each night.

And then finally, when pressed on which wagon you would join if nothing changed, 'hmmm....not sure. Need to think about that.' After 1000 friggin posts, yeah not buying it.

But nice shade.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:29 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 788, Nosferatu wrote:probably will ISO everyone on the moz wagon first with priority on {fitz, mjoll, flub} since those were chick's last scumreads,
Did these ISO's you mention 10 days ago ever take place?
In post 1006, Nosferatu wrote:fitz has been hiding behind setup spec for awhile now
I haven't mentioned setup spec since D1 in August. I've been absent...but saying I've been "hiding" behind setup spec is a bit misrepresentative and shady.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:30 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1029, Realeo wrote:I claim that I am not omgusing since I already state my intention

IAI
What intent, the one here:
In post 1008, Realeo wrote:
In post 1002, Aubrey wrote:So this is what the vote count should look like, if those who are pushing their respected targets would just vote already. @Realeo, where should you be placed? It'll be fun to see where Fitz decides to go, whenever he comes back to play.
Outside those four wagons. I just have a programming competition so I don't have the brain power to make a decision yet.

But you know how I feel about fitz and IaI.
Which occurred after I hinted at intent your way:
In post 976, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 975, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 973, Allomancer wrote:I've noticed that Realeo tends to make an actual post, then a bunch of useless posts, like and
Yeah he tends to do that. I think that's just him as a person though.
Hey lil, sounds like u know realeo better than most here, what do u make of his flipping off N1 followed by his I'm going to keep doing it cause it's optimal play, despite me showing why it's not. The last thing I'm willing to do is give scum an out for flipping off switches, so I'm leaning heavy towards realeo being scum right now.

That an my ongoing catch-up shows realeo pushed for both moz and allo day 1. I remembered the allo push but not the moz push.

Need to look into a few more players interactions with allo and moz, and will also see what lil has to say before I cast my vote. Real soon tho I promise.
Cause your last read on me prior to that was a POE scum read...by far, nothing definitive:
In post 917, Realeo wrote:
In post 900, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 887, Realeo wrote:
In post 797, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I feel pretty good about IaI, Nos, and Realeo
IaI? How?
What's suspicious about IaI?
It's more to "I can't really find any alibi to make IaI town so I kinda default to put it in my scum pile"?
Long story short, no I'm not claiming you were OMGUS. I personally don't think that is a scum tell anyway. But your noted concern about your vote being perceived as such, especially since the order of things don't line up as you are pretending, is reason number 6(?) on why I'm pretty certain you are scum.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:51 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

:: VoteCount 2x3 ::

Realeo (3) -
Allomancer, Mjollnir, I Am Innocent

Aubrey (1) -
Flubbernugget

Lil Uzi Vert (2) -
Radical Rat, Keychain

Flubbernugget (2) -
Aubrey, Nosferatu

I Am Innocent (1) -
Realeo

Not Voting (2) -
Lil Uzi Vert, havingfitz

With 11 Alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline for Day Two is in (expired on 2017-09-22 14:49:32).
Welcome to the Network.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1063, I Am Innocent wrote:Cause your last read on me prior to that was a POE scum read...by far, nothing definitive:
Why is a POE scumread is not a legitimate thing for me to vote you? Idontgetit.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:17 am

Post by Realeo »

Like, your entire scumread first is that you don't buy that I don't want to vote the wagon--now I am supposed to have a definitive scumread?

So for you, it is just a game of me not fulfilling your expectation

I don't understand why you impose way on how am I supposed to play
when you have zero meta at me
?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:21 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 818, I Am Innocent wrote:those who pushed/voted allo & moz
Did you determine who was in this group?

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1060, Flubbernugget wrote:1) I'm voting for aubrey
2) My reasons actually make sense
I don't even know why you're voting Aubrey.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:31 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1061, I Am Innocent wrote:And then finally, when pressed on which wagon you would join if nothing changed, 'hmmm....not sure. Need to think about that.' After 1000 friggin posts, yeah not buying it.
ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ACCUSING ME OF LYING ABOUT REAL LIFE?

WHEN I MAKE THAT POST, I HAD A COMPUTER COMPETITION. IT LASTED 5 HOURS LONG. I DON'T HAVE THE BRAIN CAPICITY TO MAKE THE DECISION AFTER THE TEST

THIS IS MY COMPETITION BUNDLE. 21 PAGES LONG

THIS IS PROOF THAT COMPETITIVE PROGRAMMING LAST 5 HOURS

I AM SORRY IAI, BUT I AM NOT A LOSER WHO WOULD LIE FOR A GAME.
Last edited by kunkstar7 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:40 am

Post by Realeo »

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1061, I Am Innocent wrote:I like how you minimize all my other concerns about you:

Your pushes on Allo and Moz D1
Your "why is nobody looking at me" instead of scumhunting, similar to the example I provided about scum syndesis in a recent game with her
Your admittance to continuing to turn off people future nights when it is in town's best interest to turn on town power roles and catch the 1+ scum that is turning off power roles each night.
SO WHEN YOU ACCUSE ME, I AM SUPPOSED TO JUST ACCEPT IT?

OF COURSE NOT. I DEFEND MY SELF.

WHEN YOU ARE BEING ACCUSED, YOU ARE ALSO EXPECTED TO "MINIMIZE THOSE CONCERN" AS WELL.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Realeo »

*Calms down*

And this stupid shit again.

I already explained that I can turn off scum. You just "No. No. No. You are an idiot. Scum must be an idiot so you are scum."

Why am I supposed to trust you that turning on players is the best move when the best thing you can do to defend your idea when being countered by another idea is by scumreading me?

There is something called Ad hominem is that when I attack your idea with my idea, instead attacking my idea to defend yours, you attack my alignment.

That's not how logic works.

Well, you can turn on Allomancer! A conf town.

But I have a shitty priority number. If mafia is higher, I'm a lost cause. Someone with a better priorty number should do it.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:01 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 825, Realeo wrote:I'm more concerned that no one tries to sort my slot. Am I not a threat for mafia? Am I potential back-up mislynch? Do people genuinely have no issue with me?
Mafia would never cry out for this type of attention so I would put you in the suspect pile. Congrats.
In post 958, Keychain wrote:Fitz, when you can, could you fix this asap?
Why yes.
In post 984, Aubrey wrote:Coming from the guy with only two scum reads (one of which that flipped town)?...
:oops:
In post 1028, Realeo wrote:I want either IaI or Fitz but I was tired mentally at that point.
What do you "want?"
In post 1030, Realeo wrote:VOTE: IAI
nvm the what. Why?
In post 1041, Realeo wrote:I mean, sure, fitz has activity issue, but doesn't he is supposed to carry scumread from D1?
What are you talking about?
In post 1052, Realeo wrote:WE ARE GOING TO DIE! EVERYONE PANIC!
Not till the 23rd iirc.

Reads--
Town: Me of course.
Leaning town: Aubrey, IAI, MJoll, Keychain
Slightly less leaning but still leaning town: Radical Rat
???: Formerfish
Suspects: Nosferatu, Realeo, LUV

VOTE: Realeo

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:07 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1073, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1028, Realeo wrote:I want either IaI or Fitz but I was tired mentally at that point.
What do you "want?"
CAN YOU FUCKING READ? THE EXPLANATION IS LITERALLY ABOVE YOU?
Last edited by kunkstar7 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”