Mini Normal 1946 | Classic Hits | Town Victory!

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:09 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

I think I haven't placed much effort into actually reading somebody. Just saw some posts and then declared my read. This is my worst town game, I think. I got a scumread on Thor that I'm forever procrastinating about.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:10 am

So since I'm in the lynch pool, I'm gonna do a re-read of the players and tell you what I think. That's what's on top of my to-do list.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:33 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2257, Toranaga wrote:so the games are incredibly townsided and mafia still wins a lot. I have no idea why.

also yeah I'm very suspicious of most of these setups. IDK why games need to be so mech heavy anyway. I'd play a vanilla 13er with seer and feel great about it.
My preferred is mountainous myself.
But the play quality here suffered a lot in the last few years, and now we're where we're at.

Where do you play that doesn't have this meta?
I'm always down for a new site.
In post 2298, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Thor's got a scum tone that gives me a gutread I can't shake off.
It's called you not being able to read someone who either aggressive hard bussed their partner for two days straight - or spotting town who has been really pretty accurate with their reads.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Thor665 »

Like, if I'm scum - town should be sheeping me anyway at this stage.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:06 am

Post by WhyMafia »

VOTE: human
scum
lime in da coconut
lime in da coconut
Townie
lime in da coconut
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by lime in da coconut »

Put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up
You put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up
You put the lime in the coconut and call the doctor woke him up
I said Doctor! Is there nothing I can take
I said Doctor! To relieve this bellyache
I said Doctor! Is there nothing I can take
I said Doctor! To relieve this bellyache

Oh let me get this straight

Oh mister Doctor man I think I'm going insane
My girl's been creepin' on me and my heart is filled with pain
Now I can't sleep, can't eat, can't stop this funky beat
Can't you hear it she keeps playing in my head
Baby You really drive me coconuts
Tell me, what am I gonna do?

You put the lime in the coconut and call the doctor, woke him up
I said doctor, is there nothing I can take
I said doctor, to relieve this bellyache

let me get this straight

My temperature is up to 103
Is there anything you can prescribe for me?
Well the doctor said "Hmmm, now let me see
just keep your body moving that's what works for me"
Baby, you really drive me coconuts
Tell me, what am I gonna do?

You put the lime in the coconut and drink them both together
Put the lime in the coconut and you feel better
Put the lime in the coconut and drink 'em all up
You put the lime in the coconut and call me in the morning
doctor, is there nothing I can take

I can't catch myself, hey doc I'm sick
I'm feelin' all run down, I'm sinking like a brick
I've seen dots in front of my eyes
But you talk about coconuts, and you're feeding me limes?
Different remedies you're giving to me, but nothing's working
Doc, if you don't tend to me I'm gonna be the big bad wolf
And blow your house down

Put the lime in the coconut; you're such a silly one
You put the lime in the coconut and drink 'em both together
Put the lime in the coconut and you feel better
Put the lime in the coconut and drink 'em all down
You put the lime in the coconut and call me in the mornin'

Woooo Woooo
Is there nothing I can take
Wooo Wooo
To relieve this bellyache, I said
Oh Wooo Wooo
Is there nothing I can take I said
Wooo Wooo
To relieve this bellyache I said
Yeah Yeah
Is there nothing I can take I said
Wah Wahh
To relieve this bellyache I said
Doctor! Is there nothing I can take I said
Doctor! To relieve this bellyache
Put the lime in the coconut and drink 'em both together
Put the lime in the coconut and then you'll feel better
Hey there. I'm going to read up now and I'd appreciate it if someone could get me up to speed. (Claims, important game events including what led to the D1 mislynch, how you got the scum lynch D2, etc.) I replaced in blind and I didn't do much reading overnight, just a cursory quick glance at an iso or two. Anything you give helps.
And you drink it all up.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Mulch »

Oh lord
Amrock#3784
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Goon
Virtuoso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Virtuoso »

VC 3.1

Lynching

havingfitz
(1): Mulch
lime in da coconut
(1): humaneatingmonkey
Sergtacos
(1): Thor665
Mulch
(1): Sergtacos
humaneatingmonkey
(1): WhyMafia

Not Voting
(9): Toranaga, lime in da coconut, Chip Butty, havingfitz

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

The day 3 deadline is in
: (expired on 2017-10-15 20:30:00)

Mod Notes
: Keep it fun! Please let me know if I mess up. The automatic vote counter doesn't work :(

havingfitz is V/LA until Wednesday

In post 2291, Toranaga wrote:
@virtuoso: is the mafia night kill assigned to a player, or unassigned? Can the same player perform night actions on more than one player? (e.g. visiting someone to give fruit and killing someone else)
In all normal games (at least to my knowledge) the mafia must specify who is performing the kill. If no one is specified then the person who posted the kill will be the one who is performing it.

I cannot answer the second question.
Last edited by Virtuoso on Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♫ Where words fail, music speaks ♫
lime in da coconut
lime in da coconut
Townie
lime in da coconut
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:33 pm

In post 2306, Mulch wrote:Oh lord
I say adjust! You'll get used to it with time.
I say adjust! Nothing wrong in having rhymes.
I say adjust! You'll get used to it with time.
I say adjust! Nothing wrong in having rhymes.

You'll get used to it eventually. I have to confess, I was hoping to replace into a slot promptly nightkilled, since this is a bit earlier than I would normally prefer to replace in. However, I'll grow on you now that I'm forced to provide content.
And you drink it all up.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2305, lime in da coconut wrote:Hey there. I'm going to read up now and I'd appreciate it if someone could get me up to speed. (Claims, important game events including what led to the D1 mislynch, how you got the scum lynch D2, etc.) I replaced in blind and I didn't do much reading overnight, just a cursory quick glance at an iso or two. Anything you give helps.
Pretty much all our PRs claimed by mid Day 2.
Day 1 wagon resulted from people turning away from the claimed cop to then lynch a semi-lurk slot with opportunistic votes.
Day 2 wagon resulted from a number of claims again, I thought it was led by me, but apparently I'm being told it was led by Toranaga, which is fine as I think he's town anyways.

Toranaga is a claimed Odd Night Tracker
WhyMafia is a claimed Miller
Mulch is a claimed fruit vendor (and has Why Mafia and humaneatingmonkey as confirming they have received fruits)

You are now caught up.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Thor665 »

On reading what I wrote, to clarify, Maria was a semi lurk slot who *also* had opportunistic votes.
Though I suppose some votes on her were potentially opportunistic.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2309, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2305, lime in da coconut wrote:Hey there. I'm going to read up now and I'd appreciate it if someone could get me up to speed. (Claims, important game events including what led to the D1 mislynch, how you got the scum lynch D2, etc.) I replaced in blind and I didn't do much reading overnight, just a cursory quick glance at an iso or two. Anything you give helps.
Day 1 wagon resulted from people turning away from the claimed cop to then lynch a semi-lurk slot with opportunistic votes.
Day 2 wagon resulted from a number of claims again, I thought it was led by me, but apparently I'm being told it was led by Toranaga, which is fine as I think he's town anyways.

Mulch is a claimed fruit vendor (and has Why Mafia and humaneatingmonkey as confirming they have received fruits)

You are now caught up.
Objection, apparently you haven't been reading carefully? I claimed I have received the fruit, not monkey.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2311, Sergtacos wrote:

You are now caught up.
Objection, apparently you haven't been reading carefully? I claimed I have received the fruit, not monkey.
But other than that yeah, you caught up now.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:15 pm

Also mass claim
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Toranaga »

You are now caught up.
Toranaga has personally led everything that was good in this town so far

really you've been onto skitter quite a lot since d1. I just think you did that while also pushing town. and I feel you could have just hard cased skitter and get her lynched if you wanted to, but mostly people just independently got there regardless of you voting her or not. and I may be an idiot but how is mulch town? I know mulch;amrock from MU, he is good or at least not supposed to do the many awful things he did d1 wrt Havo. and considering how skitter was bold enough to put two town on L-1, I'm reading everything mulch does as bold openwolfing and not wrong town.

it's hard to parse out what is people being incredibly bad at the game or mafia. But I think mulch is mafia, and I can't let it go that he is running town to the ground playing against inexperienced players, and you. DUCY. you may be the only player that can convince me out of the tunnel right now :P
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2314, Toranaga wrote:

You are now caught up.
Toranaga has personally led everything that was good in this town so far

really you've been onto skitter quite a lot since d1. I just think you did that while also pushing town. and I feel you could have just hard cased skitter and get her lynched if you wanted to, but mostly people just independently got there regardless of you voting her or not. and I may be an idiot but how is mulch town? I know mulch;amrock from MU, he is good or at least not supposed to do the many awful things he did d1 wrt Havo. and considering how skitter was bold enough to put two town on L-1, I'm reading everything mulch does as bold openwolfing and not wrong town.

it's hard to parse out what is people being incredibly bad at the game or mafia. But I think mulch is mafia, and I can't let it go that he is running town to the ground playing against inexperienced players, and you. DUCY. you may be the only player that can convince me out of the tunnel right now :P
Yet you're not voting him? put yo money where yo mouth is :P
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Toranaga »

@thor: I play on Mafia Universe and 2+2's puzzles and other games. 2+2 games are very fast, usually 12h day 12h night. we used to have by far the most competent player field online, and the championships started on POG and with POG players MVPing those games. Now it's... not as good. the forums are pretty dead, but I still play there cause it's a lot more fun to me than elsewhere.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Toranaga »

we have time tacos. two people just entered the game, HEM is right, let's play the whole two week out. I'm not interested in fast lynching anyone.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2314, Toranaga wrote:really you've been onto skitter quite a lot since d1. I just think you did that while also pushing town. and I feel you could have just hard cased skitter and get her lynched if you wanted to, but mostly people just independently got there regardless of you voting her or not.
I don't think that's true at all, and even if it is then it's not you leading it either.
I repeatedly cased Skitter because everyone in this game is a goldfish, including you.
In post 2314, Toranaga wrote:and I may be an idiot but how is mulch town? I know mulch;amrock from MU, he is good or at least not supposed to do the many awful things he did d1 wrt Havo. and considering how skitter was bold enough to put two town on L-1, I'm reading everything mulch does as bold openwolfing and not wrong town.
Mulch also saif that VCA doesn't work and shows I'm bad at the game.
My theory isI wouldn't agree with most of his decisions of how to play the game - or do you think he's lying about theory?
If he's scum, I doubt it's because of his playstyle unless you can show me how he normally doesn't play this way.
In post 2314, Toranaga wrote:it's hard to parse out what is people being incredibly bad at the game or mafia. But I think mulch is mafia, and I can't let it go that he is running town to the ground playing against inexperienced players, and you. DUCY. you may be the only player that can convince me out of the tunnel right now :P
Even if Mulch is mafia, and I'm willing to give you even odds on a scum being amongst the claims,that still means one scum not in the PR claims.
Since scum will keep whittling down the claims for us, it is town's job to whittle down the not claims.
Who do you think is Mulch/Skitter's buddy?
In post 2316, Toranaga wrote:@thor: I play on Mafia Universe and 2+2's puzzles and other games. 2+2 games are very fast, usually 12h day 12h night. we used to have by far the most competent player field online, and the championships started on POG and with POG players MVPing those games. Now it's... not as good. the forums are pretty dead, but I still play there cause it's a lot more fun to me than elsewhere.
I've played invitationals both places.
I don't have the available schedule for fast games.
I liked both, but didn't find them much different in play quality I'll admit.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2209, Mulch wrote:
In post 2207, Toranaga wrote:I could probably be convinced of voting HEM fwiw
What about havingfitz
Just stop please. Focus your wrongness somewhere else. :idea:
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Toranaga »

yeah I didn't lead the skitter lynch either. skitter was objectively scummy in actions and most people just independently got there.

I think mulch's 'theory' talk is bullshit. where did he get his theories from? he was going on about lynching people 2 days into d1, getting town to hardclaim PR or get lynched super early, and then don't look at who is voting Havo, write it off as just a theory disagreement because 'scum bus d1'? I'm not buying any of that.

also, look at his interactions with skitter and how he decided to vote her, while conditionally clearing her a page before because I'm not scum with her. is that townie? 'this game is going fast, this is incredible', is this something town says? how about being the first one to notice maria was MAJed, was that townie? 'how did no one notice this before' 30 minutes after MAJ, is this townie? how about d3 where he is perspective slipping all over the place... I mean what the hell is townie about mulch man? if you can, I'm goldfish, I don't remember anything. I need some light if I'm ever not voting mulch this gameday.

also, fruit vendor does nothing for town, it's not a cop or a tracker. if you're going over even odds at one of the claims being scum, mulch is necessarily the best lynch. I'm not saying that, you're saying that.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Mulch was towny for how he approached Why Mafia, and his willingness to attack any and everyone.
I'll agree Skitter was scummy and that it took a long time for people to get there for some reason.

I'm more frustrated by no one being willing to explain how Serg is own despite multiple people now claiming it.
That slot is not towny.
lime in da coconut
lime in da coconut
Townie
lime in da coconut
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:02 pm

Spoiler: Playerlist Reference
BlueBloodedToffee = lime in da coconut
Robbnva = skitter30
Misère = havingfitz
Creative = Sergtagos

Toranaga
WhyMafia (Miller)
Thor665
Chip Butty
humaneatingmonkey
havingfitz/Misère
Sergtacos/Creative
Mulch

Havo (Loyal Cop)
Fykus (Even-Night Gunsmith)

skitter/Robbnva (Mafia Goon)
Put the playerlist in the game thread, and you reference it,
Put the playerlist in the game thread, and you reference it.

I find writing down the players makes it easier for me to retain the information.

Put the votes through analysis, and you reference it,
Put the votes through analysis, and you reference it.
Spoiler: Votecounts Reference
In post 25, Virtuoso wrote: :!:
humaneatingmonkey
(4):
WhyMafia
, Thor665, Mulch,
BlueBloodedToffee

WhyMafia
(2): humaneatingmonkey,
Robbnva

Not Voting
(7): Toranaga,
Havo
fykus
MariaR
, Chip Butty, Misère, Creative
In post 125, Virtuoso wrote: :!:
humaneatingmonkey
(5):
WhyMafia
, Thor665, Mulch,
BlueBloodedToffee
fykus
L-2

Havo
(3): Misère, Toranaga, humaneatingmonkey
WhyMafia
(1):
skitter30

MariaR
(1): Chip Butty
Not Voting
(3):
Havo
MariaR
, Creative
In post 150, Virtuoso wrote: :!:
Havo
(5): Misère, Toranaga, humaneatingmonkey,
WhyMafia
, Chip Butty
L-2

humaneatingmonkey
(4): Thor665, Mulch,
BlueBloodedToffee
fykus

WhyMafia
(1):
skitter30

Not Voting
(3):
Havo
MariaR
, Creative
There might be utility in lynching humaneatingmonkey at some point to determine if we had dueling town wagons or if the rise of the Havo wagon was as a counter to his.
In post 203, Virtuoso wrote: :!:
Havo
(4): Misère, humaneatingmonkey,
WhyMafia
, Chip Butty
L-2

humaneatingmonkey
(2): Thor665,
BlueBloodedToffee

skitter30
(2):
Fykus
MariaR

BlueBloodedToffee
(1): Toranaga
MariaR
Not Voting
(2):
Havo
, Sergtacos,
skitter30
Were I inclined to guess, this VC would make me think of the two, dueling Havo-human town wagons would be more likely. If so, scum would be more spread out I'd think. But this is simple speculation.
In post 351, Virtuoso wrote:
Havo
(4): Misère, humaneatingmonkey, Chip Butty, Mulch
skitter30
(3):
Fykus
MariaR
, Thor665
humaneatingmonkey
(1):
BlueBloodedToffee

BlueBloodedToffee
Sergtacos
(1):
WhyMafia

Mulch
Not Voting
(2):
Havo
skitter30
If skitter was bussed, it could only be Thor, but given the circumstances, I'd buy him as town. This also reflects somewhat-poorly on those remaining on the Havo wagon and on the new addition. (Mulch.)
In post 425, Virtuoso wrote:
Havo
(3): Misère, humaneatingmonkey, Mulch
skitter30
(3):
Fykus
, MariaR, Thor665
humaneatingmonkey
(1):
BlueBloodedToffee

Sergtacos
(1):
WhyMafia

Mulch
(2): Sergtacos,
Havo

Misère
Not Voting
(1):
skitter30
, Chip Butty
In post 628, Virtuoso wrote:
skitter30
(4):
Fykus
MariaR
, Thor665, Toranaga
Havo
(2): Misère, humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
(1):
BlueBloodedToffee

Sergtacos
Mulch
MariaR
(1):
WhyMafia

Toranaga
(1):
skitter30

BlueBloodedToffee
Not Voting
(1):
Havo
I gotta say I like the names wagoning skitter here and think this reflects rather poorly on the vanity-wagoners. In fact though it's possible havingfitz is scum I'd wager Mulch/Sergtacos/Chip Butty is our scum pool with 2/3 in there being scum.
In post 650, Virtuoso wrote: :!:
skitter30
(5):
Fykus
MariaR
, Thor665, Toranaga,
BlueBloodedToffee
L-2

Havo
Sergtacos
MariaR
(1):
WhyMafia

Toranaga
(1):
skitter30

BlueBloodedToffee
(2): Chip Butty, Sergtacos
Not Voting
(2):
Havo
, Misère
In post 675, Virtuoso wrote: :!:
skitter30
(5):
Fykus
MariaR
, Thor665, Toranaga,
BlueBloodedToffee
L-2

BlueBloodedToffee
(3): Chip Butty, Sergtacos,
Havo

Havo
Sergtacos
MariaR
(1):
WhyMafia

Toranaga
(1):
skitter30

Not Voting
(1): Misère
Perhaps this most clearly illustrates what I am getting at. Chip Butty and Sergtacos could be partnered together, though this is less likely. Most likely is one of them as scum with Mulch, but I do not put much faith in blind VCA. I'll be investigating the validity of this hypothesis when I read.
In post 725, Virtuoso wrote: :!:
skitter30
(3):
Fykus
, Thor665,
BlueBloodedToffee

BlueBloodedToffee
(2): Sergtacos,
Havo

MariaR
(3):
WhyMafia
, Chip Butty, Mulch
Havo
Toranaga
(1):
skitter30

humaneatingmonkey
(1):
MariaR

Not Voting
(1): Misère, Toranaga
I cannot help but note that when the danger had mostly passed on skitter, Chip Butty had switched.
In post 750, Virtuoso wrote: :!:
skitter30
(3):
Fykus
, Thor665,
BlueBloodedToffee

BlueBloodedToffee
(2): Sergtacos, humaneatingmonkey
MariaR
(3):
WhyMafia
, Chip Butty, Mulch
Sergtacos
Toranaga
(1):
skitter30

humaneatingmonkey
(1):
MariaR

Chip Butty
(1):
Havo

Not Voting
There appears to be an error in this votecount. I will know which Mulch name to trust when I get to that point in my read-through.
In post 775, Virtuoso wrote: :!:
MariaR
(4):
WhyMafia
, Chip Butty, Mulch,
BlueBloodedToffee

skitter30
(2):
Fykus
, Thor665
BlueBloodedToffee
Sergtacos
Toranaga
(1):
skitter30

humaneatingmonkey
(1):
MariaR

Chip Butty
(1):
Havo

Not Voting
In post 900, Virtuoso wrote: :!:
MariaR
(4): Chip Butty, Mulch,
BlueBloodedToffee
, Misère
Fykus
(3): Toranaga,
WhyMafia
, Sergtacos
skitter30
(2):
Fykus
, Thor665
BlueBloodedToffee
Chip Butty
(1):
Havo

Toranaga
(1):
skitter30

humaneatingmonkey
(1):
MariaR
First instinct: Fykus wagon doesn't contain scum, but if it does it is singular, not plural. The skitter wagon is the only scum wagon and it was steadily fading; scum had no incentive to create a voting bloc on a mislynch.
In post 1000, Virtuoso wrote: :!:
MariaR
(4): Chip Butty, Mulch,
BlueBloodedToffee
, Misère
BlueBloodedToffee
(3): Sergtacos, humaneatingmonkey,
Fykus

Fykus
(2): Toranaga, Sergtacos
skitter30
(2):
Fykus
, Thor665,
WhyMafia

Chip Butty
(1):
Havo

Toranaga
(1):
skitter30

Misère
(1):
MariaR
In post 1043, Virtuoso wrote: :dead:
MariaR
(7): Chip Butty, Mulch, Thor665,
BlueBloodedToffee
, Misère,
skitter30
Fykus
(LYNCH)
:dead:
BlueBloodedToffee
(2): humaneatingmonkey,
Fykus

Fykus
(2): Toranaga, Sergtacos
skitter30
(1):
WhyMafia

Chip Butty
(1):
Havo

Misère
(1):
MariaR
While it's possible there's scum off the lynch, I honestly think all three scum were on it. The names off the lynch are a solid stream of greens and blues.
In post 1080, Virtuoso wrote: :!:
skitter30
(3): Thor665,
fykus
BlueBloodedToffee
L-3

Chip Butty
Misère
Not Voting
(6):
WhyMafia
, Sergtacos, Chip Butty, humaneatingmonkey, Misère,
skitter30
In post 1143, Aristophanes wrote:
skitter30
BlueBloodedToffee

Chip Butty
fykus
(1):
WhyMafia

Mulch
Misère
Toranaga
Not Voting
(4): humaneatingmonkey, Misère,
skitter30
fykus
In post 1160, Aristophanes wrote:
skitter30
BlueBloodedToffee

Misère
(2): Mulch,
Fykus

Chip Butty
Fykus
(1):
WhyMafia

Mulch
Toranaga
Not Voting
(3): humaneatingmonkey, Misère,
skitter30
In post 1200, Aristophanes wrote:
Misère
Fykus

Fykus
(2):
WhyMafia
, Toranaga
skitter30
(1): Thor665
Chip Butty
(1):
BlueBloodedToffee

Mulch
Toranaga
Not Voting
(3): humaneatingmonkey, Misère,
skitter30
In post 1275, Aristophanes wrote:
Fykus
(4):
WhyMafia
, Toranaga, Sergtacos, humaneatingmonkey
Misère
(3): Mulch,
Fykus
, Thor665
Chip Butty
(1):
BlueBloodedToffee

Toranaga
Not Voting
(2): Misère,
skitter30
This looks town-town.
In post 1375, Aristophanes wrote:
Fykus
(4):
WhyMafia
, Toranaga, Sergtacos, humaneatingmonkey
Misère
(3): Thor665, Mulch,
Fykus

Chip Butty
(2):
BlueBloodedToffee
skitter30

skitter30
Not Voting
In post 1553, Virtuoso wrote:
Chip Butty
(3):
BlueBloodedToffee
skitter30
, humaneatingmonkey
skitter30
(3): Chip Butty, Toranaga, Thor665
Misère
Fykus

Fykus
(2):
WhyMafia
, Sergtacos,
Not Voting
This looks important. Why weren't there more votes on Chip Butty with skitter being the alternative wagon?
In post 1769, Aristophanes wrote:
skitter30
(4): Toranaga, Thor665, Sergtacos,
Fykus

Toranaga
(3): Mulch, Chip Butty, humaneatingmonkey
Chip Butty
(2):
BlueBloodedToffee
skitter30

Fykus
(1):
WhyMafia

Not Voting
This
also
looks important. Where did the Toranaga wagon come from?
In post 1928, Aristophanes wrote:
skitter30
(4): Toranaga, Thor665, Sergtacos,
Fykus

Toranaga
(3): Mulch, Chip Butty
Chip Butty
(2):
BlueBloodedToffee
skitter30

Fykus
(1):
WhyMafia

Misère
Not Voting
In post 1950, Virtuoso wrote:
skitter30
(3): Thor665, Sergtacos,
Fykus

Toranaga
(2): Mulch, Chip Butty
Chip Butty
(2):
BlueBloodedToffee
skitter30

Fykus
(1):
WhyMafia

Misère
Not Voting
In post 2006, Virtuoso wrote:
skitter30
(4): Thor665, Sergtacos, Chip Butty,
Fykus

Chip Butty
(2):
BlueBloodedToffee
skitter30

Toranaga
Fykus
(1):
WhyMafia

Misère
Not Voting
In post 2091, Virtuoso wrote: :dead:
skitter30
(5): Thor665, Sergtacos, Chip Butty,
Fykus
, Mulch, Toranaga -- LYNCH
:dead:
Chip Butty
(2):
BlueBloodedToffee
skitter30

Fykus
(1):
WhyMafia

Not Voting
(2): havingfitz, humaneatingmonkey
It's a safe bet scum bussed here. It is unlikely to be Thor unless he was going for a game-long setup with it. I need further investigation to make any additional calls.
I say Info! Analysis is to come.
I say Info! You'll be happy when I'm done.
I say Info! Analysis is to come.
I say Info! You'll be happy when I'm done.

By itself this post is useless but I'll make good use of it momentarily.
And you drink it all up.
lime in da coconut
lime in da coconut
Townie
lime in da coconut
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:04 pm

In post 2307, Virtuoso wrote:
In post 2291, Toranaga wrote:
Can the same player perform night actions on more than one player? (e.g. visiting someone to give fruit and killing someone else)
I cannot answer the second question.
My understanding is this is a question which should have come up with review and had a clear definitive answer.
And you drink it all up.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:21 pm

I think roleblockers (which is logical to exist because of the existence of investigative roles) are most likely to be bussing other scum and the way Thor is pushing that there's scum within the PRs (all of which I highly townread, and highly townreadable, or highly logical to be town) is suspect. That's why I'm looking at Thor to be a roleblocker. If Thor, WhyMafia, and Mulch is the final LYLO, we win. Actually, Mulch, Thor, and someone obvtown. Just that Mulch and Thor needs to be in LYLO. Because Thor is right, even if he is scum bussing partners, we should be sheeping him anyway.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”