Micro 746: The Deco Murders - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:48 am

Post by TywinL »

Town can straight up lie too, I have seen it before. And I'm talking about lies way worse than the my lie which was a read for the sake of the reaction test. Seriously, do you really think that I have a 100% confirmed no-doubt scumread on page 2?
A Lannister always pay his debts.
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:49 am

Post by TywinL »

It's been about 24 hours now and only 3 other people have posted in that time frame.....great.
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:50 am

Post by TywinL »

Wtf, acidphoenix is posting in other games but not here.
Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Gorny »

Spoiler: Sunlit Diamond & Gorny Posts
In post 73, Sunlit Diamond wrote:
In post 68, Gorny wrote:Re: Sunlit Diamond

I don't agree with what he said in 36, specifically the point about Inferno being on an RVS wagon that he started. If it's RVS and a vote on someone is pure randomness, the wagon forms if and when someone else adds a second vote. In this case, the started of the wagon would then be Acid, for voting me in 17. Had Inferno voted me at some point later on with some reason or a valid scum read, it would be a different story. That said, saying that Inferno started the wagon at this point is a lie and I'm now scum reading Sunlit for it.
First person on wagon = person who started wagon. Not a lie. Statement of fact.

Odd that you would blow it out so much though.
In post 74, Gorny wrote:

I don't agree with what he said in 36, specifically the point about Inferno being on an RVS wagon that he started. If it's RVS and a vote on someone is pure randomness, the wagon forms if and when someone else adds a second vote. In this case, the started of the wagon would then be Acid, for voting me in 17. Had Inferno voted me at some point later on with some reason or a valid scum read, it would be a different story. That said, saying that Inferno started the wagon at this point is a lie and I'm now scum reading Sunlit for it.

Not in my eyes.
In post 75, Gorny wrote:
In post 74, Gorny wrote:

Not in my eyes.
Clarification, I agree with you on first person starting the wagon, I don't agree with that in an RVS situation.
In post 76, Sunlit Diamond wrote:
In post 75, Gorny wrote:Not in my eyes.

Clarification, I agree with you on first person starting the wagon, I don't agree with that in an RVS situation.

A difference of opinion does not justify the level of falsehood you accused me of. Why the overreaction?
In post 77, Gorny wrote:

A difference of opinion does not justify the level of falsehood you accused me of. Why the overreaction?

One problem with that there post...I'm not overreacting. You are.
In post 78, Sunlit Diamond wrote:
In post 77, Gorny wrote:

If you mean I'm responding to something you said about me? Yeah, I s'pose so. I don't see any harm in getting clarification.
In post 79, Gorny wrote:What do you want clarified? I was as clear as can be.

Still no answer huh?
Is that fucking batman?: Zachstralkita
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 120, Inferno390 wrote:
Vijarada wrote:inferno i think we'd really appreciate it if you stopped continuing with this stuff.
A, I'd love to, but SOMEONE is blatantly calling me scum. I have a right to defend myself on that point.
I understand that you feel the need to defend yourself but there's a point when you defending yourself and arguing is just getting town no where. I think we made it to that point long ago and at this point it is becoming almost anti-town since the game is basically stalled on one thing and that's nearly all the content we have gotten at this point. It's pro-town to encourage discussion from others and to try to get a variety of opinions and reads. Arguing back in forth with one or two people is not pro-town right now.

Basically I'm asking the same as Vij. Can we please move on from this for awhile. If something comes up later and it becomes worth looking back at this I'm more than happy to but for right now I think we should just move our focus to someone else.
In post 122, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 97, Raya36 wrote:I think what might be happening here is you got a read on someone you think might be scum and you are clinging onto that read and refusing to look at the possibilities pointing towards that player actually being town.
I want to make very clear that Inever thought that Vij was scum. I thought that what he did was anti-town. (I have been using the word scummy and I do apologize for that terminology issue. That's where half of this stems from.) In fact, I've even said that there is even a Gambit (Fong's Gambit) that is exactly what Vij said. All I've said is that that sort of play looks anti-town, and that I'm going to be watching him from here on out. (Which, as time goes on, there hasn't been additional evidence pointing to him being scum, so I'm continuing to drift in the direction of a town lean.)
Okay, this is fine. I'm glad that you're finally considering both sides. My problem earlier is that you seemed so biased but not forces which is why I have the town read on you but don't really agree with your reasoning. Anyway, as I just said I'd rather not go too much into this anymore and move on for a bit so I'll leave it at that for now.
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

In post 128, Gorny wrote:
Spoiler: Sunlit Diamond & Gorny Posts

In post 74, Gorny wrote:

Not in my eyes.
In post 75, Gorny wrote:
In post 74, Gorny wrote:

Not in my eyes.

In post 77, Gorny wrote:

In post 78, Sunlit Diamond wrote:
In post 77, Gorny wrote:

If you mean I'm responding to something you said about me? Yeah, I s'pose so. I don't see any harm in getting clarification.
In post 79, Gorny wrote:What do you want clarified? I was as clear as can be.

Still no answer huh?
I want curious why you would accuse me it lying over a difference of opinion. Your response did not satisfy me. I have nothing more to say on the subject until I've seen you interact with others more.
Bipolar • ADHD • Call me Sunny • GTKAS
May your past be the sound of your feet upon the ground - carry on.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Yeah I actually have nothing to say at all.

I think Tywin is town, Inferno is town. Raya leans scum for me still. Everyone else is null. Snooze.
get a warrant
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:12 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Why am I leaning scum for you?
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 129, Raya36 wrote:
In post 120, Inferno390 wrote:
Vijarada wrote:inferno i think we'd really appreciate it if you stopped continuing with this stuff.
A, I'd love to, but SOMEONE is blatantly calling me scum. I have a right to defend myself on that point.
I understand that you feel the need to defend yourself but there's a point when you defending yourself and arguing is just getting town no where. I think we made it to that point long ago and at this point it is becoming almost anti-town since the game is basically stalled on one thing and that's nearly all the content we have gotten at this point. It's pro-town to encourage discussion from others and to try to get a variety of opinions and reads. Arguing back in forth with one or two people is not pro-town right now.

Basically I'm asking the same as Vij. Can we please move on from this for awhile. If something comes up later and it becomes worth looking back at this I'm more than happy to but for right now I think we should just move our focus to someone else.
Cool with that. So let's talk acid. Any thoughts on here? Personally, I'm leaning town, but I ought to go back and read her posts again.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:04 am

Post by fferyllt »

Vote Count 1-5

The most well known Art Deco Architectural creation has to be the iconic Empire State Building.

TywinL
(2): Sunlit Diamond, Inferno390
Sunlit Diamond
(2): Gödel, Gorny
Inferno390
(1): TywinL
acidphoenix
(1): Raya36
Vijarada
(1): Not_Mafia
Gorny
(1): acidphoenix
Raya36
(1): Vijarada

Not Voting
(0):
No one

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: October 19, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2017-10-18 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- Gödel v/la from Oct 11-16
- :]
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Inferno390 »

6 days left. Alright guys, let's get cracking!
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

How are you getting a town read from one post, when (per your plural phrasing) you didn't even know how many posts she had?
Bipolar • ADHD • Call me Sunny • GTKAS
May your past be the sound of your feet upon the ground - carry on.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 136, Sunlit Diamond wrote:How are you getting a town read from one post, when (per your plural phrasing) you didn't even know how many posts she had?
Whoops. Well, I was basing my read a little bit off of some meta-ing (which I can't really discuss here because that would be talking about ongoing games.) But I'm kind of getting confused on how many posts acid has because of that same reason (which again, I can't discuss because no talking about ongoing games.) But that's where the plurality comes from: I thought that she had posted more in this game than she had. It's not exactly been easy to keep track with all of the walling lol.

But I feel like that post could read as scummy, it can also read as trying to move out of RVS. There were basically two wagons she could jump on at this point: Gorny, or Raya. I do think that it's odd that she hasn't responded to why she jumped on Gorny's wagon, but then again, she hasn't posted hardly at all around here.
So I feel that what she did was starting to scumhunt more than anything.

I COULD be wrong, but right now I'm leaning toward town until she posts again.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:52 am

Post by fferyllt »

Please leave ongoing games entirely out of this game, per site rules.

Idic
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 138, fferyllt wrote:
Please leave ongoing games entirely out of this game, per site rules.
Yes, ma'am.
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:24 am

Post by TywinL »

What about her one post makes you think acid is trying to scumhunt? To me, she is not doing jackshit.
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:25 am

Post by TywinL »

Same with Not_Mafia. Posting elsewhere but not here.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 140, TywinL wrote:What about her one post makes you think acid is trying to scumhunt? To me, she is not doing jackshit.
In post 137, Inferno390 wrote:
...But I feel like that post could read as scummy, it can also read as trying to move out of RVS. There were basically two wagons she could jump on at this point: Gorny, or Raya. I do think that it's odd that she hasn't responded to why she jumped on Gorny's wagon, but then again, she hasn't posted hardly at all around here.
So I feel that what she did was starting to scumhunt more than anything.

I COULD be wrong, but right now I'm leaning toward town until she posts again.
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:33 am

Post by TywinL »

Dude, I can read, thank you very much. That still doesn't answer my question. How does jumping on an RVS wagon = scumhunting?
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 143, TywinL wrote:Dude, I can read, thank you very much. That still doesn't answer my question. How does jumping on an RVS wagon = scumhunting?
Because it puts a little pressure on the wagonee. Helps to see how they react. Just like you did to me,
RIGHT???
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:38 am

Post by TywinL »

In post 144, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 143, TywinL wrote:Dude, I can read, thank you very much. That still doesn't answer my question. How does jumping on an RVS wagon = scumhunting?
Because it puts a little pressure on the wagonee. Helps to see how they react. Just like you did to me,
RIGHT???
Nah, there's a difference. I voted for you and put an extreme amount of pressure on you. Acid just tossed something. You shouldn't even be getting a read from that lmao. But I do like the fact that you agree that I was scumhunting!
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:42 am

Post by fferyllt »

Not_Mafia and acidphoenix have been prodded.

Idic
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 145, TywinL wrote:
In post 144, Inferno390 wrote:
RIGHT???
Nah, there's a difference. I voted for you and put an extreme amount of pressure on you. Acid just tossed something. You shouldn't even be getting a read from that lmao. But I do like the fact that you agree that I was scumhunting!
No, I don't agree. I was being sarcastic. I think you were using my FoS so try and pin me down and make me look scummy for a mislynch.
And I never said that I thought he was town, I just said I was leaning in that direction. You're right that there's not much to read from that, but there's not that much to read from an FoS, and you sure found plenty to do with that.
Acid hasn't said much that would make her look scum. (But then again, she hasn't said much at all... :lol: which is why I'm only leaning.) So I'm LEANING town.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Raya36 »

Not much to say on Acid really. As I mentioned earlier I have some thoughts but I'm still waiting on that reply to this:
In post 18, Raya36 wrote:
In post 17, acidphoenix wrote:
In post 12, TywinL wrote:I was thinking more along the lines of newbie-friendly themed game to me.

VOTE: Raya36

For being the only person here who I have played with in the past.
raya or gorny....

decisions, decisions

raya i rolled scum the last time clearly i didn't this time smh

VOTE: gorny
Can't always count on that :P

So, why choose a gorny vote over me?
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 148, Raya36 wrote:Not much to say on Acid really. As I mentioned earlier I have some thoughts but I'm still waiting on that reply to this:
In post 18, Raya36 wrote:
In post 17, acidphoenix wrote:
In post 12, TywinL wrote:I was thinking more along the lines of newbie-friendly themed game to me.

VOTE: Raya36

For being the only person here who I have played with in the past.
raya or gorny....

decisions, decisions

raya i rolled scum the last time clearly i didn't this time smh

VOTE: gorny
Can't always count on that :P

So, why choose a gorny vote over me?
Same:
In post 19, Inferno390 wrote:
An excellent question. Why did you decide to begin a wagon on Gormy with me, when there are plenty of other players that don't have a vote on them yet?
But I am leaning town. It could be a sum thing, but for some reason, I doubt it.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”