Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3275 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:47 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3265, Rhah wrote:A few people (like Joey) probably knew better that it came from town.
...a few people. Thats not exactly the blatant town you were indicating earlier. If everyone isn't town reading someone except you (with insider info)... maybe it wasn't obvious? If you have insider info that someone is town and there is another person reading your target as obvious town maybe it's because they also have ________?

Rhah wrote:1. Writing off any confirmed as early as Day 2 means you don't want to work with them which means you don't want to work with the town, town utility contributes to winning the game, cohesion, etc, could have produced dialogue, different things, Maybe someday you'll learn to uh,, not do that? 2IAM didn't want to listen to me and Joey replaced out now.
you are right. I have no interest in working with confirmed town. Cabd failed. You are failing. TIAM showing signs of life but I didn't buddy him, he agreed with me. He is free to disagree with me whenever he feels like it. You are his mason buddy, not me. Perhaps you should finish convincing him to vote me instead of joey instead of arguing with me about why you don't have a handle on this game whatsoever.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:50 am

Post by Rhah »

You're the one who's L-3 and pushing a mislynch you have a lot more to do than I do lol
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3276, Rhah wrote:You're the one who's L-3 and pushing a mislynch you have a lot more to do than I do lol
:facepalm:

No I don't... you're conf town... YOU have a lot more to do than me. That is the point of why you are useless! You've been doing nothing until I got here and was rude to you about it. You've posted at a higher rate since I insulted you about it then you have the rest of the game!
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Lucky2u »

You posted in this game 78 times that's 5.5 post per day. since I insulted you 14 hours ago you have posted 11 times. Most of those post were paragraphs and one of them was a wall post. You are playing with your ego and your emotions first. You have learned nothing from quick. Welcome to the game.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Rhah »

I've been voting my scumread(s) cause Flubber didn't happen yesterday. You don't seem to consider the fact that I have been evaluating you as town or that I have other reads, rather that I'd have lynched almost everyone who was a wagon today besides you that wasn't Joey. It's not town's job to get lynched nor is it to lynch town, and I only have to worry about one of those things, so currently it looks like you have more shit to do if you're town and want today to end in a mafia lynch. Also tell me what I'm missing:

"lol you play with ur emotions"
*doubtcasts scumread as lack of intelligence/skill*

"play more"
*gets mad when I do play more, evaluating the scumread I had before you existed working off of the information its replacement gave me*
*attributes to emotion*

This is really impressive play but if you omit my name from your ISO and your content is still scummy it kind of makes it void.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Rhah »

Post 3278 has more information than like three of the reads in your list do.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3279, Rhah wrote:This is really impressive play but if you omit my name from your ISO and your content is still scummy it kind of makes it void.
Since I finished my read and started contributions, I've spoken with several other players besides you. IAI, nauci, TIAM, Joey/viomi. I sent out a feeler to gerry. I'm waiting on several other players to get here and openly asked for everyone to interact with me.

You are the one that has decided to 1v1 me. Let's look at your iso since I started contributing. 13 posts now. 11 directed to or about me. 2 about the Joey wagon I am pushing directed at TIAM. How's that new coat of black feeling? (You know... Cause even your Mason partner says you're the pot calling the kettle black.)
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3279, Rhah wrote:"play more"
*gets mad when I do play more, evaluating the scumread I had before you existed working off of the information its replacement gave me*
*attributes to emotion*
I don't recall asking you to play more. I recall asking you to sit down and shut up. But hey, if it takes my lynch to get the two conf towns back into this game, it's a good trade for town.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Rhah »

Lucky2u wrote:
In post 3279, Rhah wrote:This is really impressive play but if you omit my name from your ISO and your content is still scummy it kind of makes it void.
Since I finished my read and started contributions, I've spoken with several other players besides you. IAI, nauci, TIAM, Joey/viomi. I sent out a feeler to gerry. I'm waiting on several other players to get here and openly asked for everyone to interact with me.

You are the one that has decided to 1v1 me. Let's look at your iso since I started contributing. 13 posts now. 11 directed to or about me. 2 about the Joey wagon I am pushing directed at TIAM. How's that new coat of black feeling? (You know... Cause even your Mason partner says you're the pot calling the kettle black.)
That doesn't have to do with what I meant. If I scumread you independent of your feelings on me considering your posts then my read isn't just reactionary. Why don't you engage under that pretense? My activity spikes when you contributed because I had an existing scumread on your slot and you develop reads with new information. I engage with people I have as scum and UC was severely lacking in everything and he couldn't be engaged.
Lucky2u wrote:
In post 3279, Rhah wrote:"play more"
*attributes to emotion*
I don't recall asking you to play more. I recall asking you to sit down and shut up. But hey, if it takes my lynch to get the two conf towns back into this game, it's a good trade for town.
That's a good point. It seems like we should make the trade, cause we want to do what's in the best interest of town.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3283, Rhah wrote:That's a good point. It seems like we should make the trade, cause we want to do what's in the best interest of town.
The first point we can agree on :D

This is progress Rhah. Hell your whole post lacked the ego and emotion that has been driving you off a cliff. By the time I eat rope I will have whipped you into scum hunting shape.

Now that we have this new cordial understand, let's talk about the rest of my reads shall we? I'll let you pick where we start.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Rhah »

Oh, gee. You don't know how much this means to me.
In post 3154, Lucky2u wrote: -------------------------

whiskers. early day 1 showed alot of frustration and caps sentences in his wall posts that came across like alot of scum faking town frustration. This slot got a bit better. I don't know if that missing the scum day chat in the rules was fake or not, but I will also bench this slot.
Okay let's start here. Can you elaborate on this one? In, any specific way at all? I'm not picky.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Spoiler:
In post 117, Whiskers wrote:Going "I'M NEW HAHA IT WOULD JUST BE
TOOOO
EASY TO MISLYNCH ME! BECAUSE I'M SOOOOO NEW HAHA!" means that you're self aware that you're scummy and are trying to avoid lynch for it.
Instead, don't be scummy? new =/= town???
In post 174, Whiskers wrote:Like, if he's town, Scum already sees the PR claim and will shoot him tonight. If he can confirmed-clear himself he should do it now so we can work around it. HE'S ALREADY PR-CLAIMED AND SAID HE CAN CONFIRM HIMSELF, so he should do it. If town can operate with one Confirmed Townie (and possibly with a Vig shot or something like it,) there's no reason he should hold back.
TOWN IS AN UNINFORMED MAJORITY, AND WITHHOLDING INFORMATION IS INHERENTLY ANTI-TOWN.

That's my view.
In post 182, Whiskers wrote:Jesus christ apparently for an entire year all of Axel's posting was solely in the Donald Trump thread, it's like the first 14 fucking pages of his post history
for goodness snake!
In post 220, Whiskers wrote:
In post 214, Joey_ wrote:
Quality of content isnt the same as quantity, first.
Sure.
Your quality is shit,
your quantity is low.
In post 214, Joey_ wrote:Second, i didnt admit i outed anything, i admited what i intented to say in my post, that exactly the content that was outed was everything i was to be outed as of yet. That doesnt mean im admitting i outed anything : )

I didn't say you
lied,
I said you're
useless.

Third, you didnt ask me why i didnt want to out all my content but you assumed it was because i was lazy if town, as if there werent any other reason why i would refrain from outing more reads atm. Your post are literraly full of flaws and bad assumptions
Since you are claiming to be useless
intentionally,
you're lazy town at best.

Please, don't get me wrong. I'm not making the assumption that you're a lazy townie. The other reason you'd refrain is that
you're scum.
[/quote]
In post 277, Whiskers wrote:
In post 267, Alisae wrote:Cabd fyi I don't give a dam about your role
if you are town you'll communicate that via play.
So far he has. The main mark of his play has been level-headedness, willingness to cooperate with the town (me), and most of all,
HIS ROLECLAIM.

Tell us more about these "warning signs" you have from Cabd?
Alisae wrote:
In post 266, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:
In post 264, Alisae wrote:I'm getting warning signs.
Let's talk about this.
Okay GiF
I don't like how Cabd is implying his role makes him town just by mentioning it multiple times, because that's how I'm reading it.
I also think his impatience and attitude towards TWIM is faked and super overblown.
I think you need to stop using the words "faked" and "overblown," since you've used it to describe both Cabd and me.

He's not "implying his role makes him town by mentioning it multiple times," although the role he's claimed is inherently an
asset to the town
, so.

He's implying he's town because he's making the most-Town-aligned decisions he can make concerning his role: IE, giving a second lynch TO TOWN.
In post 282, Whiskers wrote:
In post 276, Alisae wrote:
In post 268, Whiskers wrote:It was unintelligible.
Axel's post was unintelligible. I said it, annoyed, but relatively calm, which is apparently faked anger. Joey said it, exaggerating and cursing, which is not faked, but perfectly natural.

I'm pretty sure you're full of shit.
Yes I know Cloudie and I am familar with him. I expect him to react in the type of way he did to that.
If that's you trying to be calm then I clearly did not see it.
To me it came off as
"This guy is the most annoying piece of shit I've ever seen I want to pl it"
ok but the person
literally going
"this guy is the most annoying piece of shit i've ever seen i want to pl it," is
not
overblown and fake.

wew
In post 287, Whiskers wrote:
In post 281, Alisae wrote:
In post 274, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:
In post 270, Alisae wrote:I don't like how Cabd is implying his role makes him town just by mentioning it multiple times, because that's how I'm reading it.
In post 201, Cabd wrote:
In post 199, Whiskers wrote:Not that it matters: my point is, it's a gambit, and it's a gambit that sometimes works.
Can confirm this is a gambit that works often and would totally do so as scum. Don't plan on that worry being an issue here, ever.
tbh I did not see that post
>not reading thread

Nice town-play!
:thumbsup:
Joey_ wrote:well i never implied pl, i think you did tho somewhere

I voted for him, that could be construed as PL? but that's Ali's inference.
In post 302, Whiskers wrote:
In post 288, Alisae wrote:You are completely not taking into consideration that I've played with Cloudie before.

Again, I am trying to figure out if you are scum or if this is just your personality.

And I don't think Cloudie even fos'd axle for that (I didn't get that impression atleast)

If it's literally based on a personality read and you cannot make the judgement call because you have not played enough games with me, then IMO it's scummy for you to attack me for my personality. Catch me in a lie, don't go, "He's describing that post almost-but-not-quite as viciously as my buddy! Nobody would ever do that (except my buddy)!! FOS!!!"

In post 289, Joey_ wrote:NVM that again, i think it was cabd to UC
Ok.

I missed like a couple of posts and I have a short attention span :/
Consider posting about your day to day activities less, and spending that time reading the thread?[/quote]
In post 341, Whiskers wrote:Correction, "I know from past games that he's super smart. Therefore he can't be scum."
Alisae wrote:
In post 327, Whiskers wrote:Alisae saying, "Cabd doesn't make poor judgement calls!" and letting him off without scrutinizing him, based on his personality
Wow okay you are scum.
How am I supposed to scrutinize someone who isn't even here?
VOTE: Whiskers
what? lol
Cabd
is
here!
Not only did he make his most recent post
after
you came back from your movie, IT IS A FORUM GAME, YOU CAN LEAVE A MESSAGE INTERROGATING SOMEONE EVEN IF THEY AREN'T CURRENTLY READING THE THREAD. IT STAYS THERE.
In post 368, Whiskers wrote:
In post 338, Joey_ wrote:
In post 335, TwoInAMillion wrote:Another possibility is that Camd is a PGO or asking for doctor protection.
I suggest you forget about cabd claims for a day or two and then revisit it when he actually claims or do something
This, thanks.

In post 336, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:Wait, why is judging people with lack of info scummy?
Because he's going "I don't know your personality, so because of your behaviour, you're scum."
I respond, "But this other person also has the same behaviour, and you think they're not scum?"
Ali says, "Yes, I know his personality. It's in-character."
It's perfectly conceivable that
my
behaviour is in alignment with me being town, not scum-- that it's "just my personality," as is apparently the case for Joey. It's an accusation on an incredibly weak read.
Furthermore: if the behavior I'm being called scum for is depends on the person's personality, that behavior is not actually indicative of scum. It's indicative of personality. The accusation was based on my behavior,
but would only be scummy if that behavior does not match my personality,
which Ali does not know.
FURTHERMORE: Alisae
COULD
know whether that behavior matches my personality, and could make a proper read using this method,
if
she had scanned previous games of mine. She has clearly not done this, purporting not to know my personality.
In post 539, Whiskers wrote:
In post 535, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 532, Cabd wrote:
In post 100, pienyan wrote:
votecount 1.3

Shiro is V/LA until October 17.
Once again. You are not reading the goddamn thread. Know who doesn't bother reading the thread? People who already know all the fucking alignments.
Overreacting is more of a scum tell. It's one sentence.
No, actually it's not more of a scum tell.
Thanks though.

The above is all like within the first 20 hours of the game. He is aggressive and sarcastic. Can't blame him for that but he is also dismissive and shows frustration that comes across as fake, scum wanting to show they are in it when really they are just complaining about non consequential things. As attention started drawing elsewhere his contributions got better and his reaction to his own wagon was alright. However with day chat that could be written off as scum working as a team and coordinating. Later in day 1 he misses that scum had day chat. I'm conflicted on this because 1. This usually a sign of noob town or dumb town and whiskers doesn't ping me as either. 2. So many people have missed shit this game (Mason claims, cabd claim, the rules of normal games) that I'm not sure it should be read as alignment indicative at this point. Whiskers is still within the scum half of my reads list, just not the highest priority. Certainly his interactions with Joey don't make him look good, this is Joey's fault more than his, so I'd like to lynch Joey slot for more info here.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3286, Lucky2u wrote:The above is all like within the first 20 hours of the game but continues throughout alot of day 1.
Ebwop to make my point clear. I'm mobile so quoting and spoiler tags are a pain in the ass right now.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 3042, Flubbernugget wrote:It's really strange that someone can shitpost for 120+ pages and then blame the mod for people not being interested enough to keep up.
eat actual shit
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:49 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Speak of the devil... Is it still Beetlejuicing if the come in and speak to someone else first?
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:04 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I love that that people insist that I am "obnoxious and wrong" on everything but I have yet to actually be wrong I have actually been right. Was right not to shoot Dunk and was right that Quick was town and was right that Cabd was town(obvious but still). Disagree with my posting style but you can't disagree with my results.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 3043, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 3026, Nero Cain wrote:What made you downgrade him?
Beeboy isn't following the activity pattern I've seen him use as scum before.
idiotic meta argument
In post 3051, AxleGreaser wrote:
@Whiskers
I believe Rhahs question may be going here
In post 3028, Whiskers wrote:If I'm the only one that's going to make cases this game, then I'm
only ever
going to vote my reads, and good fucking luck to the rest of you.
Spoiler: open if you want heads up onwhat i think is going on
In post 3028, Whiskers wrote:If I'm the only one that's going to make cases this game, then I'm
only ever
going to vote my reads, and good fucking luck to the rest of you.
In post 3032, Rhah wrote:Whiskers could you quote your Alisae case for me please
Rhahs real question.
Rhah RQ: Why the sudden push for cases now?
Rhah RQ: When back before
on D1
you were prepared to do anything?

Whisk:
Alisae was D1 wagon for reactions
? To feel people out?

bad news is, Rhah: well that was why you should have been making stuff out of all those posts back then?

Whisk: yeah but if I went all casey and full certain of it, then if it was wrong, that would score double mislynch.
So on D1 your largely caseless vote was as strong as your read.
Good job putting words in my mouth.

Green is mine-- neither of these happened. Your premise is faulty, your conclusion is wrong.
This is The Worst, because I don't know if I even am capable of draining enough pus away from your posts to make a case on you.
But the misrepresentation here is good enough for a vote.
In post 3072, Joey_ wrote:If thats your explanation then you still ficking fencesitted. Basically you townread quick, quick was 300% goong to get lynched if flub wasnt lynched forst. Like i understand that your vote on whiskers wasnt at the very deadline but still, you didnt show any intent on being active close to deadline to maybe change yor vote, and who knows being coherent with your quick townread
eh, I kind of disagree with your read of the situ here, joey. remember you gave Axel or whoever shit for "voting with his scumread" instead of voting his scumread whiskers.
In post 3089, I Am Innocent wrote:My question to you is you seem to regard fence sitting as scummy. Would you characterize Whiskers no vote as fence sitting? Lack of reads??? (Despite promising them mid D1)
The no-vote happening now?
The lack of reads that I resolved (by posting reads) Day 1?

In post 3094, AxleGreaser wrote:
@Gerryoat
3 questions
Q1,Q2,Q3
please answer this time.
The earlier one I let slide,
In post 2733, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2731, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: whiskers

okay you sold me
Q1
Which bits sold you?
Oh hey, I let this slide too.

Why are you making people defend their votes on YOUR top scumread? Shouldn't you be trying to convince other townies to vote??
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 3107, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2991, Shiro wrote:ok whiskers is not going to be as easy as flubber
Heh, try reading Alisae/Math.
What do ya mean by the underlined huh?[/quote]
I mean Alisae made a lot of posts, and you've made posts on top of that. That's a lot of posts.
In post 3120, Joey_ wrote:And before people attack me saying that those wagons was there before the flub wagon was a thing, all of those wagons got killed at some point of d1 but they always reapeared
honestly this is the best support for a flubbernugget lynch I've seen so far. IMO.
In post 3131, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2717, pienyan wrote:Quick (9) - Whiskers, UC Voyager, Nauci, Flubbernugget, AxleGreaser, gerryoat, Nero Cain, beeboy, Joey_
I mean my immediate reaction is that bee is scum that got on this wagon. I also think gerry is pretty scummy. Part of me wants to town read everyone that came before Gerry but I'm worried that Whiskers is scum that's been trying to placate me lately.

Bee/HST/Gerry/Whiskers?
I mean, you've read me as scum for a good long while, I haven't really DONE anything to placate you (except the outright begging), and I certainly didn't put my vote on Quick before gerry did in an attempt to placate you halfway through Day 2.

In post 3136, Nero Cain wrote:Your saving grace is that I kinda think that Whiskers is scum that was defending you for town cred.
Ugh, then flip me already, you have the support.

In post 3142, Nauci wrote:Axle that was actually a fairly convincing case. Hmm.

I'll stew on that.
yeah, and it makes me think that the half of his posts that aren't coherent are an act.

In post 3149, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 3148, Lucky2u wrote:or just unable to read 120 pages that quickly.
Just skip most of the Joey/TiaM banter.
Also skip most of the Joey/Quick banter.

actually there's a lot you can skip.

Aaaaaand, I just hit the Lucky Read-Wall.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

@whiskers -- I have never played with you. I do not understand what prompted the comparison? A lot of people have. If anything I have made less posts than I usually do because I have had the flu.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3290, TwoInAMillion wrote:I love that that people insist that I am "obnoxious and wrong" on everything but I have yet to actually be wrong I have actually been right. Was right not to shoot Dunk and was right that Quick was town and was right that Cabd was town(obvious but still). Disagree with my posting style but you can't disagree with my results.
Please don't do shit like this.
My worst game on the site was Civ Mafia. I scumread a ton of town and could never get traction to lynch them. However I was right on all my town reads (a fact a lot of people overlook) and people kept lynching my town reads. It was a really infuriating game.

A lot of people disagree with my posting style and I am trying to do different things to change and be better. I don't want anyone else to get a similar rep that I have on site.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 3154, Lucky2u wrote:whiskers. early day 1 showed alot of frustration and caps sentences in his wall posts that came across like alot of scum faking town frustration.

--------------------------

Finally Joey Underscore. Joey's reaction to the day vig flip was fake.
Wtf is it with this game and any display of emotion is "fake?" Fuck off.
In post 3154, Lucky2u wrote:Joey moving votes in quick succession on page 66 was pretty scummy.
You might have missed it, but his moving votes in quick succession was a sarcastic af
In post 3154, Lucky2u wrote:His sheep to beeboy was scummier. His next post after that declaring he is sure the conf town are conf town is scum trying to look town.
Also, they weren't conftown. In fact, technically, only Cabd became conftown, and that was after this post. If you listen to 2Mil, at least, he doesn't even consider himself to be conftown via "I didn't claim anything." Beeboy is towny only by early play. That's a townread that's fast decaying as we have to acknowledge that optimal scumplay here is to have half of the scum (meaning 1/3 or 2/4) in the lurkers.
In post 3154, Lucky2u wrote:The entire Quick vs Joey back and forth can now be looked at from a perspective of knowing that quick was town, so did anyone go back and read that?
You know that's called "Confirmation Bias," right?
In post 3154, Lucky2u wrote:Cause Joey is scum.
Case in point.
In post 3154, Lucky2u wrote:He white knights TIAM, and I think at one point says that he knew TIAM was town before the mason claim. The assessment that joey is buddying everyone he can is accurate and it is scum, please lynch it.
But that was joey's whole fuckin argument against TIAM/2Mil-- that having reads that turn out to be correct doesn't actually incriminate him as scum.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Lucky2u »

At work, will answer to you soonish whiskers but just want to make sure MATHblade doesn't ignore more last question at him. Which was actually about you (don't answer for him please)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3277, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 3276, Rhah wrote:You're the one who's L-3 and pushing a mislynch you have a lot more to do than I do lol
:facepalm:

No I don't... you're conf town... YOU have a lot more to do than me. That is the point of why you are useless! You've been doing nothing until I got here and was rude to you about it. You've posted at a higher rate since I insulted you about it then you have the rest of the game!
Confirmed Town have multiple ways to play this all of which are valid.

The main point is why are you disagreeing and making noise against confirmed Town.

I am desperately trying to keep up with the thread and all these words is making it really difficult. I am used to a lot of snap posts and seeing this much stuff where most of it is stroking egos versus actually communicating is making it really hard to get reads.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3296, Lucky2u wrote:At work, will answer to you soonish whiskers but just want to make sure MATHblade doesn't ignore more last question at him. Which was actually about you (don't answer for him please)
Quote it for me please I am still catching up.

Would love to answer the more urgent stuff first.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3179, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 3174, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3172, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 3167, MathBlade wrote:This post had me laughing out loud. If the entire point of not talking about your town reads is wrong then you wouldn't have listed them as Town reads like what? Furthermore by not justifying your townreads you're not able to have them poked and prodded to see where they are wrong. Like...????
So you disagree with a playstyle preference of mine. What about everything else in my post. Do you disagree with any of my scum leanings?
For someone who claimed to have read you would know that I townread Whiskers instantly.

Like what?

Ok good job MATHblade, that's 1 down. Do you care to comment on any of the rest?

Also I have whiskers as benched. Which means low priority scum leanings for me. How about trying to tell me why I might be wrong? Why you might be right? Or you know... More than just you town read him
You didn't do much more than tell me that my scum leanings on whiskers was wrong. I want to know why. You can also use my post to Rhah a few moments ago to discuss this with me. I also have your slot in a scum lean, so your thoughts interest me here to also develop my read in you.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”