Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

You shooting me isn’t a SK move here. That’s a town vig.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:04 am

Post by schadd_ »

In post 1441, Lalendra wrote:Yeah, I have mistaken bad town for scum. I think that’s fairly common.
i meant specifically saying "scummy" meaning "bad town" (or "bad if town")
In post 1448, Boonskiies wrote:Like, I'm actually town. I understand how it looks.
how does it look?
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why did you choose to target tchill, Boon? I recall you town reading him on Day 1.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1452, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why did you choose to target tchill, Boon? I recall you town reading him on Day 1.
Because I’m paranoid of being pocketed by people I enjoy playing with/have a decent amount of experience with. It also gives away who I targeted last night in that case.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1451, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1441, Lalendra wrote:Yeah, I have mistaken bad town for scum. I think that’s fairly common.
i meant specifically saying "scummy" meaning "bad town" (or "bad if town")
In post 1448, Boonskiies wrote:Like, I'm actually town. I understand how it looks.
how does it look?
I tunneled a townie to a mislynch, got vig shot, didn’t die, and then claimed a role that didn’t explain it.

Why he chose to shoot me over a miller claim baffles me, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I guess he could be a SK who no killed, but I’m not going to go down that road. I still think it likely comes from town making bad shots.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1455, Boonskiies wrote:I guess he could be a SK who no killed, but I’m not going to go down that road. I still think it likely comes from town making bad shots.
This also implies LQ is a BP SK who no killed and was shot by scum, who thought he was a vig.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Boon, for the last time, there is no SK :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What's your history with tchill? Have you ever read him incorrectly?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Actually, I think he is just a SK, not BP, after thinking about it. I’m a vanilla cop, I would get a vanilla Result on him, where if he’s a vigilante, I’d get a not vanilla. I should have investigated there instead of where I did, but I didn’t think of that as a possibility before the no kills. That means there is likely a BP/JK somewhere. Or potential commuter.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Havo »

I feel like I know why scum failed to kill last nite but I'm discovering that this site doesn't like to give info on nite actions so I can't be sure but I'm like 90% sure.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1458, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What's your history with tchill? Have you ever read him incorrectly?
I have temporarily. There was a game I put him as my top town read Day 1, and then pages later derailed him down and caught him out as scum, then called out a partner of his for busing him, who just happened to be Carcalilly busing, who then got vig shot, effectively catching two scum Day 1. So if I have misread him, I fixed it. I’m town reading him here, but I am pretty paranoid.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1461, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1458, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What's your history with tchill? Have you ever read him incorrectly?
I have temporarily. There was a game I put him as my top town read Day 1, and then pages later derailed him down and caught him out as scum, then called out a partner of his for busing him, who just happened to be Carcalilly busing, who then got vig shot, effectively catching two scum Day 1. So if I have misread him, I fixed it. I’m town reading him here, but I am pretty paranoid.
Ah. I'm assuming that's fairly recent?

How many times have you read him correctly though? I ask because I'm not sure if the fear of being pocketed outweighs being able to read someone correctly at a high clip.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1448, Boonskiies wrote:Like, I’m actually town. I understand how it looks. Considering I got a night 2 Result, and LQ was a claimed vig with stated targets, I feel like one of the people he mentioned he was looking into shooting are probably scum, and he got roleblocked, and then scum killed a Bp/commuter of some sort.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1462, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1461, Boonskiies wrote:
Ah. I'm assuming that's fairly recent?

How many times have you read him correctly though? I ask because I'm not sure if the fear of being pocketed outweighs being able to read someone correctly at a high clip.
Fairly. Games and games ago. Fair enough. To be honest, it’s not enough. But it’s just a general problem I have with my town game is being pocketed due to my relationship with another player.

ZZZX got me good once because I town read him, was paranoid, but let me friendly relationship with him drop my paranoia of him, and I reverse POE’d.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Luv, you play scum similar to how I do, it seems, and I’m growing increasingly paranoid of you for multiple reasons. The main reason is everything you are doing seems to come from a good mindset, looks like logical good posting, yet there isn’t any reason to scum read you or town read you if you delve deeper, but it looks like it’s really good posting. It’s similar, yet not in a heated way, as Mulch vs Boon in Why’s game. Mulch had the correct read on me, but there was no real reason that he could explain for it, thus my posting made logical sense and he couldn’t push it further without seeming scummy.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1434, schadd_ wrote:boonskiies, how do you feel about being wrong on acid?

lalendra, what made you confident quickety wasn't the vig at the end of yesterday?

remember, i'm the frontier reaction test player on site
I’m going to go back to this now.

I’m not sorry that I lynched Acid. I thought he was scum. He was incredibly scummy to me, and I posted a bunch of reasons why I thought he was scum. Was I upset when he flipped vanilla townie, and I realized I was wrong? Of course, but it happens. Because of the flip, I am now able to analyze who took advantage of my scum read on Acid, who awkwardly opposed it, and then what was happening around it. eEven though it was a mislynch, and I was wrong, there’s still a lot to get out of it, and we can use that failure to succeed this time around.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:28 am

Post by schadd_ »

how do u feel about mr. quickety shooting u
free darius mccollum

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1467, schadd_ wrote:how do u feel about mr. quickety shooting u
I’ve explained that the fact he didn’t shoot the claimed miller is pretty bad. I could see it coming from town vig making a bad shot, but with everything else, i take back what I said on the town vig over SK shot. It makes a lot of sense as a SK shot, which also synergizes with me being a Vanilla Cop, because he’s likely Vanilla Serial Killer, and then there’s a BP or commuter elsewhere. I do very much think he’s a SK, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Like I said before. I think he no killed.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:38 am

Post by schadd_ »

is there some joke the rest of us aren't in on regarding SK
free darius mccollum

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 15, Boonskiies wrote:I’m vanilla this game. Thoughts?
In post 83, Boonskiies wrote:I’m known for claiming like 5 different times as town. I’m THE reaction test player on site. I believe every post matters.

I’m also VLA until Friday, it I’ll likely be posting occasionally within that.
In post 1014, Boonskiies wrote:So I got some sort of result on Tchill. Good chance I’m loyal.

I need you to claim, buddy. :/
In post 1019, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1018, Havo wrote:
In post 1014, Boonskiies wrote:So I got some sort of result on Tchill. Good chance I’m loyal.

I need you to claim, buddy. :/
You don't think you would have been told if you're Loyal?
Looking way too into that right now.
In post 1032, Boonskiies wrote:I’m not just looking for an answer, though. I 100% targeted you and have a potential guilty.
In post 1033, Boonskiies wrote:If you’re Ascetic or a Commuter like you are semi hinting at, I may be able to move on from this.
In post 1035, Boonskiies wrote:I’m a role cop. You want to change that Miller claim and play it off as a joke? I’ll allow that.
In post 1041, Boonskiies wrote:I’m not actually a role cop, by the way, let me WIFOM the scum team some more.

I repeat from earlier.

I’m Vanilla. Thoughts?
Look at this all with the fact that I’m a vanilla cop.

I started my Tchill thing knowing I had a not vanilla Result, and my loyal gambit was to see if I could get him to claim Ascetic or commuter, so then I could state I had a Result, and he was lying.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1470, schadd_ wrote:is there some joke the rest of us aren't in on regarding SK
I don’t get how it’s a joke. I don’t understand why people just auto assume there isn’t going to be a SK in a game. Literally a Large Normal SK was able to coast to a victory after none of the first few kills went through and mafia got wrecked super early, and gunsmith inno cleared SK.

I brought up the idea of there being a SK there, and got killed because of it. I brought up the idea of there being a SK here, and almost got killed for it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 663, Boonskiies wrote:
V
aluable
a
rguments
n
ecessary.
N
o,
I
l
ike
L
alendra
a
s
cop
ped.

By this I mean, most PR targets should be on the four people I brought up. I’ll bring up cases for each in a bit, but I’m going to let it stew for a bit.
Oh, I also did this.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:50 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1171, acidphoenix wrote:
In post 1159, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1156, acidphoenix wrote:if you're scumreading me on the luv wagon thing then you haven't paid a lick of attention to my posts the entire game and/or haven't previously bothered trying to actually figure out my alignment

if you're legitimately scumreading me off the joke then I feel justified calling you a dumbass because

what
sounds like scum mad that they're caught out for reasons they think they shouldn't be caught out for.
this is objectively a caught for the wrong reasons post

if you're going to search for stupid read reasons at least keep track :>
In post 1179, acidphoenix wrote:I mean

two of then were stupid reasons(the joke, the tense on my response about the joke)
one of them was a reason that can only exists if you actually are, in fact, just trying to look at my alignment for the first time, given that it's existed all game(response to quick wagon / building luv wagon(
and then the last reason apparently isn't a reason I'm scum even though you posted saying that it looked like scum because of it)

am I missing anything
In post 1195, acidphoenix wrote:
In post 1193, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1190, acidphoenix wrote:what positioning onto luv

my vote?

Sure. You're in the Warlock position. You have the strings attached, and are fueling your demon, but LQ is the muscle and face of the operation.
VOTE: boonskiies

ctrlf vote
In post 1198, acidphoenix wrote:no I wasn't sure so I tested your reaction

the fact that you readily accepted my question means that you don't actually give a shit about your own case

the prosecution restd
In post 1199, acidphoenix wrote:again: ctrlf vote
In post 1203, acidphoenix wrote:you still haven't ctrlfd vote

it's fairly obvious what the problem is boon
In post 1206, acidphoenix wrote:ctrlf vote in my iso
In post 1207, acidphoenix wrote:hint: the fact that the only issue which seems to be of real significance to you, and at the very least more significant than any of your other problems with me, is my position on the luv wagon

and you don't actually know that I didn't vote luv
In post 1210, acidphoenix wrote:it's not your only issue but you literally generalized the other issues as "these are all just the extra reasons that I generally don't care about"

and okay but if you just read through that to actually come to a conclusion then how the hell would you not note the lack of a vote

even moreso than just being significant it's probably the only thing about what I've done with luv I would actually agree looks scjmmy (the lack of a vote)

also if so

In post 1214, acidphoenix wrote:
In post 1210, acidphoenix wrote:it's not your only issue but you literally generalized the other issues as "these are all just the extra reasons that I generally don't care about"

and okay but if you just read through that to actually come to a conclusion then how the hell would you not note the lack of a vote

even moreso than just being significant it's probably the only thing about what I've done with luv I would actually agree looks scjmmy (the lack of a vote)

also if so

being pissed that you've decided none of my points matter except for hunting for the scum motive in every word while not reevaluating, and now being to the point of "you're either scum or town who isn't actually trying to figure out peoples alignments" (and you've posted enough that that dichotomy almost always flips the former) is why I added the "real significance" and "at the least clearly the most significant" parts yes
In post 1215, acidphoenix wrote:
In post 1213, Boonskiies wrote:Vigilante can shoot me if I'm wrong.

Or lynch me, and vigilante shoot Acid, lynch acid for sure if he lives.
if you are in fact town this part of this post, more than any other thing you've done, has singlehandedly make me lose all respect for you

fuck anyone who makes anything about "if you don't trust me you gotta Lynch me"
This is why I shot boon.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”