Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 1621, drealmerz7 wrote:I think flavor mechanic that would make sense for fathers of death is to be able to "recruit" members of "the dead" (into hoods) *looking at yume*
For Yume to be scum, she would have had to develop her scum game tenfold since we last saw her as scum. Now ... she has been improving by leaps and bounds, so I'm not going to say it's impossible, but I would need some convincing to conclude Yume is scum.

~D
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

she actually did previously admit in this game that she has gotten much better, but I'll shelve it for now because so long is looking like the prime lynch target now
balance among all things
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

I think RR is telling the truth. Xaio was leashed? But no longer?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1387, Xiao Long wrote:
unvote

Makes sense Dreamsicle

vote Yami

Your quickness to discredit anything Darude said when she was still town doesn’t tho
While Furude were Town on D1, they also KNEW they can only win with The State if lynched, so I suggest they were only interested in finding TFoD as eliminating TFoD would've meant they won regardless if whether The Dead or The State (or both) eventually won the game.

I'd request everybody reread their own PT with Furude in light of that.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

well considering I was reading them since the beginning of the game as a member of the state I think I'm a step ahead on that
balance among all things
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1394, Xiao Long wrote:
In post 1390, Yume wrote:Unless they didn't read their role PM, they knew they were getting lynched and that their win con will change as a result, so they cold still have lied once their lynch became imminent.
So you think they would have tried to play the game in a town way while also playing like a state? How would she even know how to play as state?

Wait would that part have even shown up in her role pm if she didn’t know who she was?
I'll tell you how: I tell them I suspect RR is The State because of the use of the voteless ability on us on D1 and they ignore it and go vote someone totally different right after that. They didn't even try to engage us on that proposition. They just seemed uninterested in getting to the bottom of it.

It also appears that Alisae slipped in the PT with us saying that all he knew is if every player can only win with the faction mentioned in their PM after they die. It didn't mean much back then and I didn't pay it much attention because I was busy trying to prove to then that Titus was still Town by Mod confirmation after they had suggested Titus may gave joined either scum factions ("how do we know she is still Town" is what he asked, and I had to quote both Varsoon PMs and highlight the relevant text that asserts Titus' win con has not changed and the example he gave of 2 Dead players alive then adding "including Titus" as evidence).

VOTE: RR

I could also do Xiao as he would be Scum with RR by necessity, but -if course- RR is the more dangerous of the two (but also the more elusive lynch admittedly)

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I think I questioned the use of that ability as well, not sure if I ever got a response

it is kind of weird to block someone's vote when there's no content to base it off of
balance among all things
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1402, Xiao Long wrote:I just don’t know if Darude wouldn’t play like town while town, and also unclear about whether Darude would’ve known that part of her role.
Are you suggesting that part was hidden from their role PM? Well, I assure you it wasn't cuz -as I said- they did skip in the PT, but I just wasn't paying enough attention.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1407, Xiao Long wrote:
In post 1263, Varsoon wrote:

It'll never be over, will it?

You are aligned with
The Dead
You will win the game if all players that are a part of
The Father of Death
faction are dead and at least six total players of any faction are still alive.
You will win the game if all players that are a part of
The State
faction are dead and at least one player of
The Dead
faction is still alive.
You will lose the game if
The Dead
are reduced to a single living player.[/cell][/row][/table][/align]

In this is looks like her role still has her having a town wincon, so why would she not play like town?
(On phone sorry for fucking up the format in the quoted post)
Because eliminating TFoD works best for them either way, alive or dead. Why would they try to eliminate The State when they know that if ever lynched they would join The State? Have you ever heard the term "conflict of interest"?

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

I'm sorry AC, but your reasoning is flawed. You are stating that you believe we would have picked you out of all slots to make voteless. Why do you think if we were not town we would choose you over {insert other slots}?

Go talk to Chara and clear your dissonance too. Chara realized already the obvious reason why we're town. Go talk and gain enlightenment. We're gonna need to avoid shit like the dissonance coming from your slot because all we've managed so far is to help the state, and helping the state means we need to win fast while they will be predisposed to be helpful towards us. Can't afford to fuck around with spending time defending our slot, especially since I'm moving on Saturday.

Ask what you gotta ask and do what you gotta do to figure us out A50.

~D

P.S. - I believe Xiao is almost certainly State, for reasons I already pointed out. I would suggest we see if he will publicly admit it and leash as a tradeoff. He gets to live and try to find FoD and if that fails and we get down to where the state becomes our win condition, then we have him already (presuming I'm right and he admits it and leashes, etc...) and also potentially subsequent hints at who else is state.

Until Titus blew it up, he was happy to just investigate whomever she said and accepted me defending him at face value. Now he's outed so the situation changes. Instead of just investigating whomever Titus says, he's going to want to hand us a guilty that serves his ends. In all cases, I see no reason to rope him before the wincon changes from eliminated FoD to eliminate state unless he refuses to co-operate. Like ... he's a bird in the hand already, but right now he's a friendly bird, I
THINK
. I'll repeat the process of reasoning for those who may have missed it:

1.) We're the dead (town).
2.) We have a PT with Xiao but no explanation for it. The most probable reason is he created it and is another faction.
3.) State appears to be all about info given their traitor was able to just PT everyone. It therefore follows state is more likely to be PT makers.

So basically I just assumed he was another faction when game started and given what we've seen I think it makes sense to assume state. Whenever he wakes up, we'll see what he says I guess.

Make sense?
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

state be all up in everyone's shiiiiit

upupup in the shiiiiit
balance among all things
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1442, Reasonably Rational wrote:How is AC null? They've certainly said enough to develop feelings one way or another. How do you feel about their push on McMenno? How about drealmerz unwillingness to lynch Menno d1, but plan for him ti be lynched at a later date?
Soooooo.. THAT's why you shot Menno, eh? You were secretly lining up both our slot and dreal's for the lynch. Nive to be in the light about this one cuz I was struggling with the idea of TFoD making a kill that would benefit you (The State) and even more with the idea of you using both a RB and kill in Menno on the same night.

Now let me go back a few posts and quote:
In post 1438, Reasonably Rational wrote:Regarding Menno death: it's possible the state both shot at Menno and used their power on him just in case he survived, but I think it's more likely the state just used their power on him and the other faction shot at him to make it SEEM like the state were in charge of the nk.
Another RR trademark if good planning. Shoot him and still block him in case it doesn't work. Also it would make it look like the other faction did it, and we can always set AC/dreal's for the lynch.

Like, WHO thinks like that except for the infamous RR duo?

Spoiler: @RR
Assuming the very unlikely that you are Town; would you expect ME to shoot someone
I pushed
if I was The State? Would you expect ME to shoot someone who was hunting for
the other scum faction
if I was TFoD? What was wrong with shooting YOU if I was Scum at all? What was wrong with shooting Xiao? Vax?? Fuzzy??? Havo???? Gork?????

FYI, I expected Vax to be offed on N1 cuz he coppied The State's abilities. If I was Scum of any sort though and had control of the NK I would have certainly shot YOU. U don't expect this to make an impression on you though bc
you are the ones who made us voteless on D1

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1452, Yume wrote:VOTE: RR

My scum sensors are pinging.
Good vote.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1462, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1381, Vaxkiller wrote:Also, mod msg'd me with my new one use power. My target cant use abilities in the following day and night. The way this is worded makes it seem like they MIGHT be able to perform a NK still, a sent a msg asking if this would be the case.
So Ice Man's ability would block a factional kill. Anyone I target just would not be able to perform any actions, the bad part of this is that they are notified of this and if I were to take action tonight it wouldn't happen until the next day and night.
Are you saying Menno's check would have been successful last night and that he would have been blocked on N2?

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1463, Reasonably Rational wrote:There's no reason at all to not think we could be hoodmates who strongly town read one another, except for my own abhorrence for town lies...but then again, Drixx was the one who made the claim, so, that goes out the window.
Can you spell D-I-S-T-A-N-C-I-N-G?? Well, news for you, mate: I'm making it my life goal to lynch YOU over Ciao, so as to prove ton everyone you're scum AND to prevent your move highlighted above from bearing any fruits.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1464, Titus wrote:Speaking of Drixx making the claim...
In post 309, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 306, Gorkington wrote:drixx
im telling you upfront
that if this is a fakeclaim
and youre town
im blacklisting you for good.

dont do this if youre just townreading xiao.
It's not a fake claim. I don't put my reads (especially day one reads) above anyone else so I don't do fake claim shit like that.

~Drixx
So if you're not masons we should lynch you as Drixx would never put his own reads above town right?
@Titus: That was a disclaimer just in case Xiao got lynched/shot anytime soon. I wouldn't waste my time arguing with "The Master of winning arguments" because while you may not get convinced yourself they will most certainly be able to convince a player or two with their reasoning which would be just enough for them to avoid being lynched.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1466, Reasonably Rational wrote: I assure you, Drixx did not put his own reads above town. He does do fake claim shit like that though, or at least it's within his range, which is why I noted that he made the claim, before someone came in like OMG THAT'S A SCUMCLAIM BECAUSE HE'S USING CERB BEHAVIORS TO DICTATE THE EXPECTATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE FOR DRIXX BEHAVIORS!

-Cerb
OK, Mr wise guy: Straight up: Are you or are you not Masons with Ciao??? ONLY CERB needs to answer this. Thank you.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

*Xiao
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Drixx: once he's caught up he'll see it.

good night, all. i've wasted too much time procrastinating and need to sleep.

dreal: that'd be because we're town again. ;>
but no, in all seriousness, i have a pretty good grasp of where i am right now, so look forward to that. still love Minis. knowing (being pretty sure. probably. yes i'm sure) that RR is town goes a long way.
why are you unsure in Desperado town? i found his end-of-day posts to be very genuine. i can go get specifics later. it'll probably help me be more confident in that as well.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1630, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 1394, Xiao Long wrote:
In post 1390, Yume wrote:Unless they didn't read their role PM, they knew they were getting lynched and that their win con will change as a result, so they cold still have lied once their lynch became imminent.
So you think they would have tried to play the game in a town way while also playing like a state? How would she even know how to play as state?

Wait would that part have even shown up in her role pm if she didn’t know who she was?
I'll tell you how: I tell them I suspect RR is The State because of the use of the voteless ability on us on D1 and they ignore it and go vote someone totally different right after that. They didn't even try to engage us on that proposition. They just seemed uninterested in getting to the bottom of it.

It also appears that Alisae slipped in the PT with us saying that all he knew is if every player can only win with the faction mentioned in their PM after they die. It didn't mean much back then and I didn't pay it much attention because I was busy trying to prove to then that Titus was still Town by Mod confirmation after they had suggested Titus may gave joined either scum factions ("how do we know she is still Town" is what he asked, and I had to quote both Varsoon PMs and highlight the relevant text that asserts Titus' win con has not changed and the example he gave of 2 Dead players alive then adding "including Titus" as evidence).

VOTE: RR

I could also do Xiao as he would be Scum with RR by necessity, but -if course- RR is the more dangerous of the two (but also the more elusive lynch admittedly)

~A50
No Xiao is not scum by necessity if RR is scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Yume can you neighborize Xiao?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1608, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1606, Vaxkiller wrote:Sooo, they are fake masons? So many words when so little will do.
We told Titus the moment the day ended. She outed it earlier today instead of engaging her brain or bothering to talk to us. She has done pretty significant damage to our (hers and us and whomever else is among the dead) wincon for like exactly zero reason. Like ... whichever faction Xiao is with, there's zero chance he hands us a guilty ever now. GG throwing that away.

Like ... even if through some kind of brain malfunction she decided we're scum ... throwing away someone who is locked into giving you alignment results and has every incentive to be honest about it is about as fucking stupid a play as is possible.

The worst part is that she knows she fucked up and she's being a coward and won't talk in PT to try and salvage something from it. You know someone knows they done fucked up when they're acting like a dog and avoiding interaction.

~D
Drixx, as far as I am concerned. I didn't. You lied deliberately to save someone based on your own contradiction we should be lynching you. Nothing more. Nothing less. Now, I gave you several opportunities to fess up and nothing. Instead you and Cerb wanted me to coach you.

That doesn't even cover the fact your IC murder ability conviently needed the reporter still alive. Now why would you need that if you're town?

Why would you be going after Gork early?

Why would you be pissed at me wanting no more lies?

I understood why you were pissed in Space Dandy and ultimately accepted my lynch. Here, it feels like you sucker punched me at go and invoked our past conflicts which are irrelevant.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1634, Reasonably Rational wrote:The most probable reason is he created it and is another faction.
Isn't it more plausible that you're just the scum manipulating me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1538, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1284, Vaxkiller wrote:The actions and NK dont make any sense to me.

I know for a fact the State used their ability on the Mcmenno.

With 2 scum factions I assumed 2 kills. But only Mcmenno died. SO they both targeted Mcmenno (crazy) or one was blocked.
I keep thinking about this, and this is how it has to be:

The state used Ice Man on Mcmenno to neutralize the threat (block) and also killed him for a few possible reasons:

A. Maybe the other team gets the NK the next night.
B. The abilities seem to be one time use, so if they kill him the next night he could still pull of his ability and kill one of them.

It's pretty obvious the State were scared because they used their ability and the NK. I'm interested in looking into who mcmenno was scum reading.

I don't like this RR/xiao push
The RB would've only worked the NEXT night, so why didn't they just kill him and use the ability (or any other they have) on someone else? Killing someone tonight THEN RB'in them the next doesn't make sense to me at all.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1547, Yume wrote:but the fact I make both me and my target unkillable and generally untargetable
Then why don't you change your target again to FUZZY?? He is confirmed by a conf!Town.. lust sayin'

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]