Mini Normal 1964 - Hell Is 56k Dialup - Endgame!

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 269, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Jodaxq

gut read scummy
Please omg please. Do the fuck something. Cite something. There's even a case on the slot and you go with gut scum. Make a stand.

This feels wifom town so idk, but if you are town put in some effort. This is a real hard game to get anything out of.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 273, UC Voyager wrote:like. for reals

who rolls scum 60% of the time???????how could anyone take that seriously? PLUS IT WAS RVS
anyone who has used that as a way to scum hunt me has a good chance of being scum trying to take advantage of something like that!
please not this again.

You need to do shit too.

The uber ignorance of wagon is something I did a lot when I was new and scum. Badvibes, but slight.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 275, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 274, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 270, UC Voyager wrote:well Jodax. why me?

because i havn't posted much or scum hunted?!?!?

crappy. i do that as town sometimes. You can't meta me because the only type of gameplay you have seen from me is my town PR play
So when you're a town PR (who was outed and therefore roleblocked every night) you come right out and scum hunt openly, but when you're a vanilla civ you don't?
did i say i was VT?
no. what i said was you have seen my "town pr game style" and it is way to early to be meta reading!
so trying to use "he publicly scum reads and what not as town" isn't valid
you crumbed it pretty hard man
Don't @ me.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Keychain »

northsidegal wrote:by the way, nice hat!
northsidegal wrote:addendum to the last non-hat related post:
In post 715, Keychain wrote:
Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Espeonage

gut scummy
but why must you do this to the wagon
I'm
on
it seems here that you even recognize that dunnstral's hop-ons are scummy - why place such a huge divide between the two?
Thanks! And it's not that I think it's scummy, that's not what I was pointing out. I was laughing that he made nearly the exact same post as that I complained about before. Also the divide between "null" and "lean scum" is... not huge.
northsidegal wrote:responding to the first part of this separate from the second.
In post 715, Keychain wrote:
In post 704, northsidegal wrote:i'd say i'm fully in this game now even if i still haven't gotten around to wall iso-ing everyone yet - feel free to engage. the same goes for keychain, who i believe said something along the same lines.
Why no vote? Also, I don't think you've given your read on the Cy/Espe slot, I'd like to hear that.
i'm waiting on schadd. cy had a really awkward rvs and nothing else he did really stood out to me. nothing espe has done has looked particularly townie to me, either - i'd be willing to lynch there.
In post 715, Keychain wrote: Regarding Dunnstral vs EE: For me, Dunnstral is null. Voting there is literally a lurker-lynch. It looks a lot like he's only skimming a couple of recent posts each time he says anything, from his response to me and his vote on Espe. Your is seriously weird. Dunnstral is an awful lynch for today and I'm sure you can do better than that.
EE is also lurking but his actions have been considerably more scummy. Every time someone votes him he appears and splashes around a bit. It doesn't seem like uninvested town, who I don't think would be so bothered by a bit of pressure. and were particularly bad as posts that looked like he was trying to exist in the game but contributed exactly nothing.
i'm not really sure why there's such a huge divide between the two to you, and to me dunn's actions seem a lot scummier. i don't think only responding to posts about you is a scumtell, at least when it comes to lurkers. i say this because there have been games i've been in that i've found it hard to get into and i find myself only responding to either comments about me or questions directed towards me. dunnstral, on the other hand, only seems to hop in to vote the consensus wagon. i'm not saying either are the best lynch today - what i'm saying is that the people who want an everyone else lynch should really be looking at dunnstral instead.
In post 715, Keychain wrote: What benefit do you get out of trying to equalise the two?
why are you assuming that i'm scum here? i'm really not sure what to make of this comment. i would think confbias but you don't seem to show that anywhere else. why do you assume that i have some ulterior motive or gain some benefit out of examining dunnstral, as opposed to it being my actual thoughts and a genuine attempt to get into this game?
A crucial part of my towngame is throwing out my good reads to tunnel on town, don't you know? :wink: not sure why you'd think I'm confbiasing on you when I've told you I strongly townread your slot though.

I'll concede that my reasoning for EE isn't strong, but I still don't like how you're trying to talk me into scumreading a slot that has done nothing. I'm happy to leave him until he can get into the game.

I'm referring to your persistence in comparing the two, as shown in these posts.
Spoiler:
In post 701, northsidegal wrote:
In post 649, schadd_ wrote:will attend to this later! nsg asked for townreads and explanations and i can give one of those transcend keychain wavemode maybe dunnstral espeonage? did espeonage replace fajita
the explanations are the more important part of that equation so i'd still appreciate those, but this is still useful.

for all of you voting everyone else, why isn't dunnstral the better lynch? while everyone else hasn't even been putting forward the pretense of scumhunting or playing the game, dunnstral's gut reads and votes seem to suspiciously align with the popular wagons at the time. is there some meta aspect that i'm missing here?
(should also point out that his gutread on me was scum, and I don't think I've been a popular wagon at any point)
In post 702, northsidegal wrote:
In post 627, Zachstralkita wrote: nsg, lol
?
In post 684, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 678, Srceenplay wrote:Lol

*Why EE
I can't say his posts aren't doing shit because they are, he's aware when he enters the game, they're just deliberately not doing nothing which is pretty scummy
Same with Dunnstral

schadd is also a non entity but he's also wavy so I'm fine with having my read be dynamic there
schadd is more or less doing the same thing he was doing the whole game he's just not posting him now which is why katyusha kind of confuses me
Dunnstral wrote:
I have unfortunately been delaying getting into this game
this is all he's said lmao
so what made you choose ee over dunnstral?
In post 714, northsidegal wrote:
In post 713, Havo wrote:
In post 708, Everyone Else wrote:im getting voted on?
I really don’t know why we aren’t lynching this?

There is no kind of consensus.
why that over this?
Dunnstral wrote:
In post 707, Zachstralkita wrote:
i don't put priority on scum
but the outside possibility exists that dunnstral is just being a fuck nugget. which is something that's actually liable to have happened

i dont care tho id vote either way
huh

If you are town, you must have a reason. I scumread Cy for trying to analyse an absent player and the situation roughly applies here too. Your actions make sense as town if you're suspicious of the EE wagon and you're looking for scum on it. But you say you're suspicious of Dunn, and you're trying to move people compromising on a lurker onto a
different
lurker. Do you see why that might set off alarm bells for me?
You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 332, wavemode wrote:I hardclaim 2-shot bulletproof
Aww man, I thought you were straight bulletproof. My crumb reads are getting worse.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 333, Zachstralkita wrote:i want to electrocute my self
Can be arranged
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 367, KidAmn wrote:
Vote Count Four, Or "Maybe We Can Get This Cantenna To Pick Up A Satellite Feed If We Wish With All Our Hearts"

Jodaxq (3): Transcend, Dunnstral, Keychain
Firaja (3): Katyusha, cytheflyguy, Zachstralkita
UC Voyager (2): Firaja, Jodaxq
Transcend (2): UC Voyager, Everyone Else
Keychain (1): wavemode
cytheflyguy (1): Schadd
Everyone Else (1): Havo

Day 1 Will End Most Likely With Me Getting Tired Of All This And Doing A "Rocks Fall, Party Dies", Or In (expired on 2017-11-28 21:00:00).

With Thirteen Alive, Seven Votes Are Required To Lynch.

Everyone Else has been prodded. This is their first prod of the day.

In post 320, schadd_ wrote:VOTE: cy the dry pie
Please Use People's Usernames To Vote For Them. This Vote Was Accepted This One Time, But The Price Of That Is Me Using You As A Learning Example For The Rest Of The Class.

While We Are Providing Learning Opportunities, I Would Like To Remind All Players Of Rule 7, And Rule 13

In post 0, KidAmn wrote:
7. Lurking:
Players who sign up in this game are expected to actively post and participate. Players who do not post for 48 hours without prior warning will be prodded. Failure to respond to a prod within 24 hours will result in replacement. Receiving 3 prods in the same Day will result in forced replacement.
Lurking will not be a viable strategy in this game and players who are consistently prodded or post only to avoid being prodded will be replaced at the Mod's discretion.
In post 0, KidAmn wrote:
13. Catch-All: If you seem to be violating the spirit of these rules while operating under the letter of them, I will take appropriate action. Fair warning.
Don't Make Me Metaphorically Slap You Across The Face With The Engorged Member Of Justice.

(Is That A Metaphor Or A Simile? Dammit Jim I'm Not An English Teacher.)[/color][/b]
Metaphor, if it were like the engorged member of justice but not quite it would be a similie.
Don't @ me.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 728, Keychain wrote: A crucial part of my towngame is throwing out my good reads to tunnel on town, don't you know? :wink: not sure why you'd think I'm confbiasing on you when I've told you I strongly townread your slot though.
where did you say that? you said i seemed a lot scummier than firaja in and you said you were waiting to talk about your read on me in . the confbias thing wasn't necessarily to imply that you were scumreading me, it's just a comment that i feel would come from someone who was confbiased on someone else - assuming by default that they're scum in their questioning.
In post 728, Keychain wrote: I'll concede that my reasoning for EE isn't strong, but I still don't like how you're trying to talk me into scumreading a slot that has done nothing. I'm happy to leave him until he can get into the game.

I'm referring to your persistence in comparing the two, as shown in these posts.
Spoiler:
In post 701, northsidegal wrote:
In post 649, schadd_ wrote:will attend to this later! nsg asked for townreads and explanations and i can give one of those transcend keychain wavemode maybe dunnstral espeonage? did espeonage replace fajita
the explanations are the more important part of that equation so i'd still appreciate those, but this is still useful.

for all of you voting everyone else, why isn't dunnstral the better lynch? while everyone else hasn't even been putting forward the pretense of scumhunting or playing the game, dunnstral's gut reads and votes seem to suspiciously align with the popular wagons at the time. is there some meta aspect that i'm missing here?
(should also point out that his gutread on me was scum, and I don't think I've been a popular wagon at any point)
In post 627, Zachstralkita wrote: nsg, lol
?
In post 684, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 678, Srceenplay wrote:Lol

*Why EE
I can't say his posts aren't doing shit because they are, he's aware when he enters the game, they're just deliberately not doing nothing which is pretty scummy
Same with Dunnstral

schadd is also a non entity but he's also wavy so I'm fine with having my read be dynamic there
schadd is more or less doing the same thing he was doing the whole game he's just not posting him now which is why katyusha kind of confuses me
Dunnstral wrote:
I have unfortunately been delaying getting into this game
this is all he's said lmao
In post 714, northsidegal wrote:
In post 713, Havo wrote:
In post 708, Everyone Else wrote:im getting voted on?
I really don’t know why we aren’t lynching this?

There is no kind of consensus.
why that over this?
Dunnstral wrote:
In post 707, Zachstralkita wrote:
i don't put priority on scum
but the outside possibility exists that dunnstral is just being a fuck nugget. which is something that's actually liable to have happened

i dont care tho id vote either way
huh

If you are town, you must have a reason. I scumread Cy for trying to analyse an absent player and the situation roughly applies here too. Your actions make sense as town if you're suspicious of the EE wagon and you're looking for scum on it. But you say you're suspicious of Dunn, and you're trying to move people compromising on a lurker onto a
different
lurker. Do you see why that might set off alarm bells for me?
ah, i think i understand a bit more now. people voting everyone else over dunnstral seems like an inconsistency to me, and i try to point those out whenever i see them. besides, there's a lot to be gained from hearing people's reasoning on one over the other, and it could even be an indicator of associatives later in the game after we have some flips. i
am
suspicious of the ee wagon, if only because i'm not sure why it exists over another one - it doesn't mean i can't be suspicious of dunn. in fact, the two go together strongly. if i'm suspicious of dunn then the ee wagon popping up instead of him could indicate scum, and vice versa - if i'm suspicious of the ee wagon then it might indicate something about the dunn wagon that didn't pop up.

if we were going to have a compromise lynch then i'd rather have the better one anyways.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

ok hold the fuck up this is not no compromise lynch
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 729, Espeonage wrote:My crumb reads are getting worse.
Why are you going around crumb reading, openly?
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 404, schadd_ wrote:VOTE: jodaxq
duuuuuuuuude, no.

Bad vote on a good wagon.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 734, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 729, Espeonage wrote:My crumb reads are getting worse.
Why are you going around crumb reading, openly?
Andrius is one of my best friends.
Don't @ me.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

I don’t care.
You don’t go calling people out and pr hunt/announce.

Go swing from a tree.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i was going to ask the same question but i decided that it was most likely a joke - how did you get bulletproof from the three posts wavemode made before claiming?

also not really understanding your reaction, screenplay - what's the problem?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 480, Zachstralkita wrote:U guys can't be deadass lol this is not flipping scum
In post 474, UC Voyager wrote:town and scum

we should no lynch every day

then mafia, you no kill every night, then see how many days we can get in before the mod gets mad and tells us to kill people! :lol:

JK, lets not do that, i wan't to join a game to do that one day, but i don't think this one, i really like the flavor in the vote counts
SKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSK?
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Ok just did the iso and yeah it wan't him. I did think someone was bulletproof imma find who it was gimme a sec.
Don't @ me.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 738, northsidegal wrote:also not really understanding your reaction, screenplay - what's the problem?
I don’t want people trying to find and out roles publicly. That is the definition of anti-Town.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 55, schadd_ wrote:we have like 5 latent policy lynches. where is bins

i'm excited to Get Endgamed and Lose who's with me
I think it might have been this.

Sorry
Don't @ me.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 741, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 738, northsidegal wrote:also not really understanding your reaction, screenplay - what's the problem?
I don’t want people trying to find and out roles publicly. That is the definition of anti-Town.
but wavemode already hard claimed bulletproof. there's no new information there, wavemode himself hard claimed bulletproof. espeonage even quoted it in the post you were responding to:
Espeonage wrote:
Aww man, I thought you were straight bulletproof. My crumb reads are getting worse.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Only the second bit is anti-town.
Don't @ me.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 743, northsidegal wrote:
but wavemode already hard claimed bulletproof. there's no new information there, wavemode himself hard claimed bulletproof. espeonage even quoted it in the post you were responding to:
Espeonage wrote:
It’s not the only time.
He is openly or hunting.
Not scum hunting.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 743, northsidegal wrote:
Espeonage wrote:
He talking about how I said I saw a crumb.
Don't @ me.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by northsidegal »

speaking of which - are we all just treating wavemode as confirmed town?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Can this have SKs?
Don't @ me.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 745, Srceenplay wrote:It’s not the only time.
He is openly or hunting.
Not scum hunting.
if you're talking about , i don't really consider that crumb hunting. ucv's 270 is hardly a crumb, it's more of an implication. besides, there's still no new information being revealed there.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”