Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 339, Luca Blight wrote:Basically you're asking me how UCV's behaviour this game could come from a Town perspective?

If so, you should ask that question to whoever is against UCV's lynch.
no

you do it
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by mozamis »

no, luca thinks uV is scum.
when you have a scum read, the onus is not on you to contradcit yourself. the onus is the"scummer" to defend themselves. otherwise its absurd.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by mozamis »

anothe rgood reason impede is scu, for asking such an awful "lawyer" like question.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 343, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 340, Luca Blight wrote:In response to UVC's orange-coloured text above:

1. I have been in a game with you when you were VT (Baseball).

2. Fence-sitting, not 'fence-shitting'. It's basically where you're flip-flopping; not taking an actual stance on something.

3. Fake scum-hunting as you're giving the impression you're looking for scum. I've already explained why it reads fake.
ok. you were replaced out. i forgot about that. plus, would you really count a game where I threw it that baddly. i mean, i pretty much accepted the lynch like a bar of chocolate.
I didn't replace out, I was night-killed after your lynch.
In post 347, Impede wrote:
In post 339, Luca Blight wrote:Basically you're asking me how UCV's behaviour this game could come from a Town perspective?

Not really what I was getting at.

But I think I've seen enough. The fence sitting looks bad enough, but combined with that jankity vote it just comes off wrong.

VOTE: UC Voyager
This is L-2 by my count
What were you getting at, then?
In post 350, Sesq wrote:

no

you do it
As Moz pointed out, in what world should the person pushing someone's lynch then be the one to offer a defence to that player?

I strongly believe UCV is scum for reasons that can and can't be explained, and I'm not gonna give anyone free excuses to avoid lynching him.
LaserGuy
LaserGuy
Goon
LaserGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by LaserGuy »

In post 306, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez wrote:Also, an addendum. I dislike throwing around my vote, so I take it a little seriously when it comes to voting.
Can you look at the questions I have for you in #302?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by mozamis »

...and i commend it to the House!
*rousing cheers*
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Impede »

Meh. It's a lose-lose tbh. He flips scum and you'll accuse me of bussing, he flips town and you'll accuse me of being scum trying to fly under the radar. I'm more or less resigned to getting lynched sooner than later. Hoping I can conjure up some added value analysis for you all to ignore until it gains credibility when I flip.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

Luca, do you think Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez is scum for not staying on my wagon? how about CY?

do you even have any other scum reads. this entire time, you have been targeting me and no one else.

MOZ
what are your reasons for voting me. it honestly looks like you just sheeping me, and sheeping isn't always the best thing to do.

Implede
so you unvoted me for a little? Were you expecting my wagon to keep going on without you, but when another person unvoted, you decided you still needed to be on it?

Luca, what is my town meta. you have done a lot of talking about my scum meta. how about my town meta. all i have heard you refer to my town play is that im still scummy (which isn't true) as town.

also

you know my scum meta. i don't ask to be bused. if you are implying that Implede is scum, the way he is doing it doesn't fit my scum meta.
so...i don't get enough sleep
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

also

Luca
why are you so quick to say Implede is bussing when his post looks similar to a few others who voted me? are you just setting up one misslynch at a time. What happens when i flip town? he is scum for being on a town wagon?
It honestly seems like you are guiding miss lynches right now. I have had this hard town read on you, but since your case on me has started, you seem to be acting more and more scummy.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Read properly - it wasn't me saying Impede is bussing.
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Impede »

@Luca: I wasn't asking you to defend your read (Moz...) or defend a town!UCV position. I was asking you what behavior you would expect from town!UCV. He is accusing you of scumreading him no matter what. So in what scenario would you say "damn UCV seems towny af right now".

pedit: @UCV: my vote was parked on Moz from RVS, not on you. Dunno why you'd ask this. Also your question about what your town meta is is exactly what I'm getting at with my Q to Luca
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by mozamis »

: UV no reads from you still just a lot of defensive stuff
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I do have other reads but you are by far my clearest scumread, therefore I'm not focusing on anyone else until you're dead.

I can't be NK'd either way so there is no reason for me to spill all my thoughts right now.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ Impede - you are voting UV. So you think he is scum, right?
and yet you are more concerned with arguing with Lucca than pshing your scum read. you are scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by mozamis »

anyway. can we hammer UV and do Impede tomorrow.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Impede - I understand your question now. I still don't want to answer it however for a couple of reasons: a) it will influence how UCV is playing now and b) it will influence him in possible future games which will make it harder for me to read him.
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Impede »

In post 352, mozamis wrote:anothe rgood reason impede is scu, for asking such an awful "lawyer" like question.
Lawyers ask questions with the goal of discrediting the person they are asking or catching them in self-incrimination. Why WOULDN'T you be asking lawyer questions?
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by Impede »

In post 365, Luca Blight wrote:Impede - I understand your question now. I still don't want to answer it however for a couple of reasons: a) it will influence how UCV is playing now and b) it will influence him in possible future games which will make it harder for me to read him.
Fair, as long as you are being honest with yourself. If he flips town you're going to come under a lot of scrutiny.
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Impede »

In post 363, mozamis wrote:@ Impede - you are voting UV. So you think he is scum, right?
and yet you are more concerned with arguing with Lucca than pshing your scum read. you are scum.
If you had a brain, you'd realize I'm questioning Luca with the GOAL of boosting the credibility of his read (or potentially undermining it if his read is bad). You're impossible
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Are you saying if UCV flips Town you would be scumreading me?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 151, Luca Blight wrote:Gut feeling on Impede and UCV being scum buddies....just putting it in here for reference.
hmmmm. scum reads me on
GUT FEELING
In post 172, Luca Blight wrote:Scumteam =
Impede, UCV, LaserGuy, ???
wow, you were litterally just accusing me of making reads with no reasoning. talk about hypocrisy
In post 215, Luca Blight wrote:UNVOTE:

Impede's catch-up was pretty decent and I no longer want to lynch him today.

My preferred lynch today is UCV. I have experience with him and know his style well - this really feels like his scum game to me. I've been trying my best not to tunnel on him as I'm aware I have a tendancy to, but it really feels as if he's trying to buddy me to get me on his side so I won't go for him.

Spoiler: UCV's buddying
In post 141, UC Voyager wrote:im leaning Luca townie. . .depending on if he continues to post like he is.
In post 143, UC Voyager wrote:Luca doesn't ATE. I don't remember seeing ATE from him, and i doubt he is actually doing it. he has a solid game style. no need to change

are you sure you know what ATE is? IF not, it is appeal to emotion. Im sure you know this though
In post 152, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 151, Luca Blight wrote:Gut feeling on Impede and UCV being scum buddies....just putting it in here for reference.
you always have gut feeling i am scum though i can't blame you tbh. :lol: :P
In post 155, UC Voyager wrote:Luca has played with me in a few games

a mini normal where i was a town JailKeeper
In a newbie game (mandella effect) where i was Doctor
A newbie game (basketball) where i was scum and was the most obv scum and somehow won! that is why he has the right to scum read me based on gut. though im town here. : p
In post 199, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 196, Impede wrote:
In post 194, UC Voyager wrote:why would you ask someone to lynch you?

tbh, this looks like ATE to me. and the fact you were trying use ATE earlier disturbs me.
Because he's clearly not read my posts and is falling victim to conf bias. Don't like his playstyle at all. If I'm going to be on the receiving end of it all game for no reason then I'll either have to get used to ignoring it or end up dead. It's a waste because I feel relatively strongly that he's town and should be going after players presenting legitimate scumtells.
Luca has a really good play style. i have seen him figure out who the scum is several times. He takes a good approach to the game as well. What he is doing now isn confbias. if he was confbias, he would probably be on me right now.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=73370
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=73677
these are some examples of when i confbias. confbias generally doesn't happen til nylo or mylo.

another thing
confbias is a town move
. If luca is confbiasing you, isn't your main scum read moz who also would be confbias you? Im still trying to figure out how it isn't
OMGUS

I find it very strange how you kept rather silent until this case formed on you, and you started to post again. It makes little to no since.

He has also made a lot of 'on the fence' comments, as is his style as scum:

Spoiler: UCV's fence-sitting
In post 129, UC Voyager wrote:I am all ready town reading Mozamis.
His posts seem to be coming from a townie point of view

I have a null read on Luca
i am familiar with his play, so i will be able to read him soon

i have a scum lean on archwing
I am less familiar with this player, but i don't know how trying to make RVS last longer helps town, so i am all ready not so sure about that slot
This one is too orderly - one townread, one null read and one scumread? Convenient.
In post 146, UC Voyager wrote:He didn't even seem to acknowledge it. Im not sure what to think of that.
In post 147, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 146, UC Voyager wrote:He didn't even seem to acknowledge it. Im not sure what to think of that.
I have seen town ignore cases on them, but i have also seen
A LOT
of times
In post 159, UC Voyager wrote:is implede's scum play a LURK!SCUM?

If so, i would totally vote for him. Im still trying to make reads, though it is early in the game
In post 174, UC Voyager wrote:I'm not liking how impede keeps saying he will post later, but I see where he is coming from. I have done that as town.
His ATE case made no since

VOTE: UCV

Everyone sheep me.
OK. let me walk through this

1. you said i was buddying you when some of those quotes were me stating pure fact! Other posts, i was litterally doing what your doing to me, but i was town reading you
was saying i have seen your town play and will see it soon if you are town. you eventually turn around and start this whole case on me. notice how you were not super hostile with me until i mentioned your meta. then all of a sudden you are getting scared. the more and more i read your posts, the weaker my town read on you is.

I stated fact. you don't like ATE. I wasn't even hard town reading you, just stating fact. Do you wan't to utilize ATE later on,, but need me gone to do so?

wasn't even a town read on you god damnit.

sure, it is a town read on you, but is it really buddying?

moving on
,my fence sitting is not really a valid fucking reason

-I did not want to just jump on a wagon because one could be lurking. lurking isn't a scum tell unless that is a meta, so i was asking if it was his scum meta. if it was, then i wouldn't be risking as much then if he lurked as town some times or he was just busy!
Impede
Impede
Goon
Impede
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Impede »

In post 369, Luca Blight wrote:Are you saying if UCV flips Town you would be scumreading me?
Doubt it. I think you're being genuine. But people tend to be quite shallow.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 366, Impede wrote:Why WOULDN'T you be asking lawyer questions?
because they dont give out reads and they dont catch scum.
the aim of "legalistic scum questions" are to make people LOOK bad.
i dont care whther people look bad, i care whether they are telling the truth.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

also, because Luca doesn't know it, here is my town meta which LUCA KEEPS REFUSING TO ANSWER. I doubt he missed it. he is trying to avoid the quesion because it doesn't help his case on me!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by mozamis »

give us all your gut reads NOW Uv.

Return to “Completed Open Games”