Mini Normal 1964 - Hell Is 56k Dialup - Endgame!

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hey guys :)

What’s shaking?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

UNVOTE:

Will try to catch up by tonight.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Skimmed. This is a dumpster fire and I’m not allowed to complain. I did it to myself :(
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’m not interested in Espeonage, Jord, North, Screen, or Wave today.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Transcend and Zach don’t get lynched today in any universe.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

This just leaves me with Dunn, Havo, Katy, Keychain, and Schadd.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

If I had to compromise, it would be Espeonage. I think he’s more than capable of solving the game, but his abrasiveness and old-school mentality will do more harm than good.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Who wants to do Dunn? It doesn’t help sort Zach but it can and most likely will cut down on the noise in the future.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Mod: Can we get a deadline extension?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 835, northsidegal wrote:
In post 833, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Who wants to do Dunn?
It doesn’t help sort Zach but it can and most likely will cut down on the noise in the future.
could you elaborate on this?
They tend to tunnel each other pretty aggressively whenever they’re in a game together which leads to a lot of noise that no one wants to read.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 836, northsidegal wrote:
In post 831, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:This just leaves me with Dunn, Havo, Katy, Keychain, and Schadd.
could you sort these from scummiest to least scummy? it seems you've already got dunn at the bottom.

by the way, sorry for these multi-posts, if that bothers anyone.
I can’t and if I could, I wouldn’t. My scum reads are everyone there besides Schadd. Schadd is only there because he can get lynched at any time regardless of how I personally read him. Keychain would be the most difficult out of the bunch to lynch as it would take some time to comb through her ISO and convince others.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 838, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 831, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:This just leaves me with Dunn, Havo, Katy, Keychain, and Schadd.
could you sort these from scummiest to least scummy? it seems you've already got dunn at the bottom.

I can’t and if I could, I wouldn’t. My scum reads are everyone there besides Schadd. Schadd is only there because he can get lynched at any time regardless of how I personally read him. Keychain would be the most difficult out of the bunch to lynch as it would take some time to comb through her ISO and convince others.
Basically, that list was who I think could get lynched even with how little time we have left. I’m focusing on Dunn right now because I scum read him and I recall a few people grouping him with my slot so there seems that there is actual interest there.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 839, northsidegal wrote:
In post 837, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
It doesn’t help sort Zach but it can and most likely will cut down on the noise in the future.
They tend to tunnel each other pretty aggressively whenever they’re in a game together which leads to a lot of noise that no one wants to read.
is that your only reason for wanting a dunn wagon? i'm not sure why this meta-future-possibility places dunnstral as your number one lynch over other scumreads.
In post 838, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

why wouldn't you? also, if you don't scumread schadd, why didn't you place him in the "not interested" group?
I put him there because my limited experience with Schadd leads me to believe that he doesn’t do much of anything to achieve a town win-con. I’m sure others here see that so I can see him getting lynched today.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’m not going to focus on pushing my scum reads much right now unless we’re given a deadline extension. I’m focused on achieving the best lynch.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 845, Keychain wrote:Same. Hi LUV!

VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

I really didn't like your entrance in any way, at all.
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’m focusing on Dunn right now because I scum read him and I recall a few people grouping him with my slot so there seems that there is actual interest there.
Why are you scumreading him?
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
This is an awful, awful reason, considering how much noise you make. Weird way to try and gain support.
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’m not going to focus on pushing my scum reads much right now unless we’re given a deadline extension. I’m focused on achieving the best lynch.
Best lynch is
scum
, christ almighty

An important thing you seem to be missing is an explanation of why you townread the leading wagon.
Hi Keychain!

I have my own reasons for scum reading Dunn that’ll get into a bit. However the game state is why I threw out my suggestion. It feels like a combination of people sniffing for reasons to push a policy lynch and/or mindlessly scrambling to get a lynch in. I don’t feel like I have enough time to try prevent either of those things and I don’t feel like I’m going to learn anything if any of the leading wagons flip. I also town read them. I rather just go with the collective for now, let our PRs do their thing, and analyze the data Day 2 if we’re not given an extension.

I don’t think you’ve played with me to call me a noisy player so I’d like to know where this is coming from.

Yes but from my point of view, I don’t think the current leading wagons are on scum and it seems like it’s going to be quite difficult to get who I want lynched with this player list.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 846, northsidegal wrote:
In post 840, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Basically, that list was who I think could get lynched even with how little time we have left. I’m focusing on Dunn right now because I scum read him and I recall a few people grouping him with my slot so there seems that there is actual interest there.
why did you frame it as "who i'm interested in" if it's actually "who i think is likely to get lynched today"? even more, why place espeonage and jord in the "unlikely to be lynched" category and havo, katy and keychain in the "possible lynches" one?

i'm sorry if these questions seem pointless, i'm just trying to understand what you're saying.
I don’t understand anything you’re saying.

I was sort of just thinking out loud. My first list were people I feel good about for now or whose play I just can’t see coming from scum. The second list was part of my nulls and just me stating the obvious. The third contained scum reads and people who I personally feel can get lynched today. I don’t think there’s enough time for me to focus on my scum reads so I said who I would compromise on and suggested a scum read I saw had some interest earlier.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I actually don’t know what North wants to argue with me about.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

All I can say is put yourself in my shoes. You replace in with 2 days left and you don’t scum read any of the current leading wagons, you think scum are playing town hard, you have your own scum reads and are confident in them but know it’s going to be a dog fight to get traction on them and/or lynched, but you noticed one of your scum reads generated some interest so you feel it might be worth a shot.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 853, northsidegal wrote:
In post 851, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I actually don’t know what North wants to argue with me about.
i'm not trying to argue, i'm trying to understand what you were trying to convey.

i had a lot more typed up but it's probably not worth talking about.
All I’m trying to convey is that I’m just following the majority right now until I absolutely can’t in which that case I’ll just vote Espeonage.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 856, Keychain wrote:
Lil Uzi Vert wrote: Hi Keychain!

I have my own reasons for scum reading Dunn that’ll get into a bit. However the game state is why I threw out my suggestion. It feels like a combination of people sniffing for reasons to push a policy lynch and/or mindlessly scrambling to get a lynch in. I don’t feel like I have enough time to try prevent either of those things and I don’t feel like I’m going to learn anything if any of the leading wagons flip. I also town read them. I rather just go with the collective for now, let our PRs do their thing, and analyze the data Day 2 if we’re not given an extension.
You still didn't explain why you townread them. I live and breathe reasons, don't let me die thanks.
That's an interesting view on the game state, by which I mean I disagree completely though my gamestatemeter is generally pretty rubbish.

Plurality lynch means that town doesn't have to scramble to avoid a no lynch, and if they're "scrambling" it's because they are invested and want their scumreads lynched instead of their townreads, and I don't know why you'd call that mindless.
Alternatively scrambling indicates scum with a teammate at risk. If that's what you perceive as the gamestate, why aren't you using that information?

You are the one who has used policy as a reason for your preferred lynches, I don't think anyone else has - if anything the push to lynch Dunnstral comes across really badly to me and I still don't understand why you'd go for that. When there's slots talking, lynching a lurker gives the least amount of information to town for D2. If that's something you're concerned about, I don't understand why this is your preferred lynch. Flipping a leading wagon is considerably more useful.

In post 849, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don’t think you’ve played with me to call me a noisy player so I’d like to know where this is coming from.
Mmm, true. Maybe a bit uncharitable on my part, sorry. I'm mostly going off the fact that you replaced in about five hours ago and have nearly filled two pages all on your lonesome. Also I do read other parts of the site, such as MD.
Your reasoning is still shite regardless.

Lil Uzi Vert wrote:All I can say is put yourself in my shoes. You replace in with 2 days left and you don’t scum read any of the current leading wagons, you think scum are playing town hard, you have your own scum reads and are confident in them but know it’s going to be a dog fight to get traction on them and/or lynched, but you noticed one of your scum reads generated some interest so you feel it might be worth a shot.
If you're confident, start your dog fight, then. Which of
In post 831, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Dunn, Havo, Katy, Keychain, and Schadd
do you most want lynched (because they're
scum
not because you don't like their towngame), independent of how likely it is that it'll go through?

Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I actually don’t know what North wants to argue with me about.
...who are you talking to
I don’t have to explain why I town read any of the leading wagons. Especially not with the reasons that have been given to vote them. You keep clinging on this as if it’s requirement. It’s not. It’s something you prefer players do and that’s understandable but I’m not going to suddenly operate how you’d like.

It’s scrambling because it seemed like town was struggling to get a consensus before the current leading wagons. It’s mindless because there is no sincere reevaluating of the motivation or thought process behind who is being wagoned. It just feels like someone is being voted because someone disagrees on how they play the game or they don’t like the way they approach certain things about mafia and therefore think they’re scum because of it. I perceive the game state as town without a clue.

I recall seeing bad, lack of effort, and lack of game solving thrown around as reasons for votes. All of that is arguably policy. I disagree about Dunn. I think it could benefit town in the long run solely for the reason I gave and I feel the Night phase can give us plenty of enough information.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I didn’t even attempt to get a wagon off anybody that’s what really weird.

I simply just realized mid-catchup that if I don’t have enough time to point out and respond back and forth to everything and everyone I want to, I’ll have to go with the majority. As in push shit reasoning and get ready for Day 2. Dunn is a scum read so it was a win win for me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I understand a lot of the perception I’m getting is because my predesccor provided nothing. I’m sorry about that but it is what it is.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Of course I would want to try to change the perception of my slot if it’s in danger of being lynched. Not getting lynched is part of my agenda as either alignment.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VT

Scum are in {Dunn, Katyusha, Keychain, Havo, Transcend}

Night guys :]
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yes but that’s in a general sense.

I wouldn’t enter the game the way I did here as scum though.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Joda I think you like others don’t like how I play the game and don’t actually scum read me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Zach, how many people do you think you can get to vote Dunn?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why is Schadd scum?

Katy, your reasoning for voting is Schadd is shit. If you can’t follow his thought process and feel he’s been all over the place, attempt to understand where’s he’s coming and don’t just lazily park. Just voting him without any follow through isn’t going to suddenly make him provide content you not only deem satisfactory, but clear.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Screen, you’re sheeping the same awful reasoning.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:13 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 561, northsidegal wrote:the feeling i get from reading schadd's iso is that he seems to take for granted that some people are town. whereas he's commented on his townread on keychain given that the topic of keychain being scum was brought up, it seems to me like without any discussion or at least visible reasoning he's accepted transcend, zach and katayusha as being town. this could just as easily come from familiarity with the players as it could from already knowing everyone's alignment and only commenting on cases that other people bring up (to give the appearance of activity or of deliberation), so i'm not making this as some huge alignment indicative point.

schadd, could say who you townread and explain why?
North, could you explain how you ever vote for Schadd after this post. It sounds like you genuinely believe he’s clueless town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 561, northsidegal wrote:the feeling i get from reading schadd's iso is that
he seems to take for granted that some people are town.
whereas he's commented on his townread on keychain given that the topic of keychain being scum was brought up, it seems to me like
without any discussion or at least visible reasoning he's accepted transcend, zach and katayusha as being town.
,this could just as easily come from familiarity with the players as it could from already knowing everyone's alignment and only commenting on cases that other people bring up (to give the appearance of activity or of deliberation), so i'm not making this as some huge alignment indicative point.

schadd, could say who you townread and explain why?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why is buddying AI? Why can’t town buddy in order to work with people they think are town?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Clueless town can mean those things but also can mean town who often blindly trust the information that is being presented to them. I thought that is what you were getting at, North.

So because Schadd has not explained his town reads, you think they’re not real. I don’t understand how you can reach that conclusion if he’s not offered an explanation for those reads yet. Also, how does fabricating town reads without offering any explanation for them helps him achieve a scum win-con? All that does is bring an unnecessary amount of attention to himself and doesn’t help him control the game state at all. The opposite of what you believe he is doing, which is buddying to avoid suspicion.

I think your problem with Schadd is that he’s not showing any paranoia. Meaning, there is no fear or suspicion displayed in regards to the players he feels are town. There’s no doubt and that worries you. If so, that’s a fair reason to scum read someone but I find a lack of paranoia is a personality trait.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 901, Zachstralkita wrote:Oh that's what I was gonna ask
Uzi why is Katyusha scum?
I’ll get back to you if I’m alive Day 2 :]
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Doggo I don’t feel Espeon or Joda scum. Definyeky Havo though.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 908, Havo wrote:
In post 906, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Doggo I don’t feel Espeon or Joda scum. Definyeky Havo though.
LMAO. Yes push me. The slot that’s been on your slot from the start.
Okay? :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

How are you obvious town Havo?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I have an idea who her main is Schadd but I rather not think about it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Need VC!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:30 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 954, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 929, schadd_ wrote:good night! also i change my mind srceen u r in fact welcome for me helping your son at math homework it was fun he's fun to help with math homework

like he's good at communicating what is clear and unclear which is nice when you're used to working with like elementary school kiddos
I’m not fucking 40
:dead:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lol yeah my reads were bad.

To be fair I had Zach as scum but for some reason thought Transcend was the scum out of the two..

Think Katy, North, or Screen
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I just didn’t think scum would interact that way regarding Wave’s claim. Awful play.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

First time misreading Keychain :(
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don’t think I make sense with Espe from an outsiders POV
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Heading for work soon so maybe after.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What about Joda’s back and forth with Fly? Scum theater?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (isolation #46) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Prod received. Who we lynching?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #47) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Jodaxq
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (isolation #48) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Sheepy
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #49) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

:o
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Maybe I wasn’t so wrong after all
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Havo and wave seem unlikely so yeah it’s Dunn
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Archiving time
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Okay so out of like 7 games, only one time was a motion dectector given to scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I hammered because I felt others reads were better than mine.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’m VT.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor