CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 818, mutantdevle wrote:Also welcome @CheekyTeeky.

You might want to take into consideration the actions of Wilky who has caused your slot to gain some heat here and there, but for the most part, it's early enough in the game for me to consider what you bring as fresh. Try to rationalise what you can that wilky said but don't try to justify everything he did because that just looks scummy.
Yeah I'm not going to bother with looking at his actions specifically, I'll do a quick skim then rely on interactions to get reads. You can deal with me seperately :) I will not answer for him being scummy because we're not scum so...

Hi everyone :)

Good to see you Chip & NSG!

@Chip why do you think I'm town?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Also already got through a couple of pages, why did people back off the mutant wagon/SR?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 132, mutantdevle wrote:But just don't pass me off as a noob :P
Noob town :P
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Viomi page 6 bookmark.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 182, northsidegal wrote:i like lalendra's entrance - from what i can tell she didn't really avoid any of the current discussions or focus on one too much, when i think scum could've very easily done either. same with city's, she doesn't seem to be afraid of attention.
How are you feeling about these slots now?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 827, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 826, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Viomi page 6 bookmark.
The only reason you didn't just hammer Viomi is because your slot was already voting him.

Oh snap. I should've read last couple of pages first. My bad, thank god lol...

:facepalm:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok page 8 skim reads:

mutantdevle
CityElectric
CommKnight
Creature

Chip Butty
northsidegal
Assemblerotws
texcat

Aster
Viomi
Lalendra

I'll bbl.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Comm what you've done is very anti-town. I don't even see how what you did was provoked? Chip didn't ask you to show how you're getting your reads, he asked if people have the same activity meta read if you this game.

I'm guessing you're trying to prove you're game solving however this is both TMI in response to Chip and also fluffy set-up spec. I have an early TR on you but I'll have to look closer while I finish catching up. The only motive for the post I can see is to appear townie.

@Comm why did you think it would benefit town to see your PoE through setup spec?

@Chip - do you have a case for Comm that revolves around something other than his activity level?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 838, Viomi wrote:
In post 805, Assemblerotws wrote:Prodge while we wait for a hammer.

One reason I said Viomi was faking ignorance was because they specifically asked if this setup was Pick Your Poison earlier, but recently they denied knowledge of Pick Your Poison.
I literally thought they were the same thing and that Pick your Poison was just another name for it. This is obviously the case. Your vote and reason for it sucks. Come play the game or replace out.
Uh he is playing the game? Telling someone to replace out because you disagree is overboard and unnecessary.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 840, Viomi wrote:Yes, you really should've. God dammit, here I thought we were going to have a competent replacement, and we just got more shittown.
Oh lol if you're town, you're clearly the shit one on L-1 :lol:

Eat rope scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 784, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

Vote Count 2.4

CommKnight (2) - Aster, Creature
Creature (1) - northsidegal
northsidegal -
Aster -
texcat -
Viomi (6) - Lalendra, texcat, wilky, Commknight, Assemblerotws, Chip Butty
mutantdevle -
Chip Butty - mutantdevle
Lalendra -
wilky -
CityElectric -
Assemblerotws (1) - Viomi

Not Voting: City Electric

With 12 Alive. Takes 7 To Lynch. 6 To No Lynch.
V/LA : CityElectric Dec 16
wilky Requests Replacement
Deadline Timer (expired on 2017-12-22 07:00:00)
[/color][/b]
Well the lack of a counter wagon is worrying.

Lalendra why is Viomi scum to you?

Pedit yeah it kinda does lol. Nowhere. Do you have something game related to discuss or are you just going to spend the game insulting people? If it's the former could you please expand on your scum read of Assemble?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 844, Viomi wrote:Read the game before you comment, you're making yourself sound stupid as fuck. I'm not telling him to replace out because I disagree with him, I'm telling him to replace out because he has 12 posts.
Make yourself clearer fool. You didn't say "assemble participate more or replace out" you said your reason is shit come play the game or replace out so... yeah this is probably why people are lynching you lol.

In post 844, Viomi wrote:You're going to blame me that you shittown can't do anything but sheep and refuse to give reasons? Nice.
And you tell me to read the game?? Bitch please I don't sheep anyone. I didn't know you were at L-1 which you've already tried to give me shit for, so there's your first discrepancy. Secondly one cannot refuse without being asked so...try asking me nicely and I might come up with something for you because as my reads imply, I have only skimmed the first 8 pages so my reads are gut and haven't been put into words yet.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:40 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Nah I'll do me. If you don't like it Idgaf.

So no reason for the assemble scum read then?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 851, Viomi wrote:You're right though! Not reading my fucking posts and refusing to use their thinking skills is why people are voting me (except scum, obviously. they have better reasons to vote me). Thanks for pointing out your own intellectual downfall.
How do you know I'm town though? Being anti-town like how you're doing right now, is easily mistaken as scummy.

I see you're unwilling to help me see your PoV which is fine, coz most townies tell people their stupid instead of linking them to decent posts to get someone they TR caught up with the game.

Anyway I'll continue my reading. Nice chat.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh and a tip that changed my life on MS: when you highlight part of a post and push quote, it quotes that specific part for you. Yw.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 856, Viomi wrote:Yes, because I'm the one being anti-town by voting before reading the thread and sheeping. Lmaooo
Yeah because being anti-town is mutally exclusive :roll:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:40 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Viomi I know how much you want people to read your posts, from reading your posts :) I think I get why you're so moody now.

Would you be willing to create a readslist that could help us along if you are mislynched?

So far I understand your reads as:

Town - NSG, Chip, Me
Null - Everyone Else
Scum - Creature, Pisskop, Mutant, Assemble
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:20 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

PBPA Viomi posts 83-271
Spoiler:
Enters in post
- Answers a question about set-up which is not directly aimed at her.
- Attempts to pocket my slot (if scum) otherwise just says she likes my slot in the context of my slot pushing Mutantdevle somewhat aggressively. I think it is more likely the former option as there was no attempt to explain the TR (if it is a town read) or to obtain any info to further sort the slot.
- Mildly scum AI.
- Answers another set-up question that is not aimed at her, mistakes it for PYP.
- No AI content.
- Seems very bandwagon as no reason is given, and others are also wagoning this slot creating arguments. Again no attempt to sort the slot herself.
- Scum AI. Town intent would be to be transparent and town read by pushing the slot or critiquing the current discussion re: mutant.
- Comments on more set-up related discussion. Concludes Creature’s point regarding the draft is WIFOM.
- No AI content.
- One liner that states the obvious regarding mutant’s anti-town SOD claim strategy.
In post 154, Viomi wrote: There is no situation in which her claim would be helpful to us.
- No AI content

In post 185, Viomi wrote:
In post 171, Creature wrote:I don't want this day to be extreme unproductive so I'd:
- End the mutant wagon
- Ignore mutant and hunt scum elsewhere
- Choose a lynch without it necessarily needing to be mutant
Even if mutant were town, you don't think seeing people's opinions on him and how hard they push him etc. is productive?
- Creature never said any of these things. He was proposing his preferred activity path for the day, giving ideas for how the day would be more productive. By this point there had been a lot of back and forth between mutant and town pushing him, that wagon had been pretty productive, to be even more productive it would be a good idea to start pushing others also with the remaining time left. It feels like a knee-jerk “please don’t start looking for other lynches or you might lynch me, so keep the attention on Mutant” reaction. I think town are more likely to question in a more open manner rather than using closed questions to corner someone and make them look shady in the process.
- First push on another player.
- NAI (my bias leans scum though)
- Reiterates and exaggerates how scummy Creature’s post was from her last post.
- Goes so far as to suggest a Mutant/Creature scum team. I mean if she’s been a member since 2013, she should really know better than that.
- Gives no stated reason for the suggestion, leaving it up to the readers to find her meaning or create their own interpretation. Scum subliminal messaging maybe?
- She is now casting shade on the player who wanted to look for scum outside of Mutant.
- This post is just awful. See for yourself.
In post 215, Viomi wrote:
In post 207, Lalendra wrote:
In post 187, Viomi wrote:mutantdevle + Creature scumteam, anyone?
Yeah, I really don't like 171 either but like...that's just SUCH obvious buddying. It's hard to see it as anything else but my god that would be blatant if that's what it was.
I mean, mutant is blatantly obvious scum asking for PR claims, and he isn't lynched yet, so... Maybe Creature thought the only way to save him would to be blatant as well?
- How does this player have the gall to look down on anybody else’s logic? This is beyond a stretch, and she knows it too hence the fency …Maybe and question mark.
- There is no town reason to take a stretch like this. Instead of trying to understand Creature and Mutant’s alignments, she’s just creating a far-fetched scummy dialogue for them.

217, 220, 221 – paranoia about being voted.

- Essentially lies about Mutant’s contribution to the game. He has been posting frequently, the majority of which are not one-liners.
In post 222, Viomi wrote:
In post 221, Viomi wrote:
In post 220, Viomi wrote:
In post 218, MisaTange wrote:Was talking to mutant :p. Thought it was obvious since I wasn't asking you to vote yourself
I'm asking why would he be voting me? Why is me having played this setup before a reason for him to vote me?
Oh, you're referring to him thinking pisskop is scummy for having not said much despite playing this setup before. Gotcha.
Clearly the answer is that he's grasping at straws and that a lot of his reads aren't genuine. Hence why they're one-liners and despite pisskop and I acting similarly, he has completely different reads on us.

TL;DR he's scum
- She’s called out on her read by Mutant
In post 224, mutantdevle wrote:And Viomi how can you accuse me of being scummy for my reads being a single line when all of your posts are literally just single lines?

Viomi my problem with you is that your vote on me seems so forced. You have given little justification for why you are voting. Sure we can infer that you are voting for me for similar reasons that others are. But you have contributed nothing to that discussion and none of your posts are constructive. If you are going to vote for me, at least throw your own reasoning in rather than just stating I am scum. My reads are genuine from the point of view of being voted on. As wilky has said, my reads are not clutching at straws. Do you expect me to post paragraphs over why I feel a certain way about someone? Should I cite specific posts in my reads? Because I can if you want me to. But I can't help but notice you want me to put detail into my reads when you can't even be bothered to put detail in your single read on me.
- Which she responds to with
In post 271, Viomi wrote:Yaaay

VOTE: pisskop

mutant is still scum though

Also mutantdevle I haven't been contributing to discussion on you much because everything I've wanted to say has already been said? And filling the thread up with the same information for more reading doesn't help us any, so...
- It looks like she’s trying to avoid confrontation, with the change of vote and another incredibly bad argument. She raves about how bad everybody is playing, but is unable to come up with the initiative to create unique reads. I don’t understand how this slot wasn’t lynched D1. She lacks initiative because she is scum.

I could go on (and will do so if requested to) but honestly there is no need. I felt on my skim read that this slot was scum and on further inspection (which honestly sucked) I am now very confident that this player is either really bad town or really bad scum. Either way really bad, lets get it out of here. Please.

There is nothing in her ISO apart from her BS "I was reaction testing" push on Chip, that indicates she is looking to figure out people's alignments. She started with a whole lot of fluffy set-up spec, cast shade on Mutant and Creature. Did a whole lot of complaining about people not reading her post's instead of helping people to see her PoV. Used other people's reasons as her reasons for votes. Ad Hom'd her way out of arguments. Made a number of poor and illogical arguments. Settled her vote on Assemble and didn't move it even after she was told it was his meta to be a lurksack, because "her biggest scum read could be town, whereas anti-town are always anti-town"..wtf people wake up.

Yes it's weird that there is no counter-wagon. It's also weird that she hasn't been hammered yet. (I'm looking at you NSG)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:21 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 863, Creature wrote:
In post 862, CheekyTeeky wrote:Scum - Creature, Pisskop, Mutant, Assemble
That's basically the mislynch list, just missing Viomi.
Creature you do understand that those are the reads I interpreted Viomi had from her ISO right? Do you believe Viomi is a mislynch and if so why?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:22 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 865, Creature wrote:Do you scumread NSG independent of Viomi's alignment?
I don't scumread her at all yet. I was happily catching up when I got hit by a storm of crazy so I addressed that first. I'll look into NSG now.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:27 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 869, Creature wrote:Lalendra is leading the wagon and CommKnight who has been in every generic mislynch wagon is on it, so yes, I think it's a mislynch.
What I don't get though, is if she hates the game so much and thinks everybody is useless, then why doesn't she hammer herself? It's not like she's been useful.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:39 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Eh. Might as well make the most use out of my day and get some more ISO's analysed UNVOTE: I intend to return my vote to Viomi when I'm ready.

Creature why do you scumread Lalendra?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:53 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 736, northsidegal wrote:it definitely seems like there's more going on with viomi than it initially seems, and i'm not really convinced that it's because she's scum.
In post 735, texcat wrote:@Mutant, I thought that Aster made a pretty good case on Viomi yesterday. (post ), saying that she wasn't thinking about the game, not really scum hunting and just conveniently reacting to the thread.
We've seen that continue today
, with all of the ad hominem arguments calling us all morons and quite a bit of omgus.
i think there's a stark difference in her play from yesterday compared to today. in fact, i'm pretty sure more than half or even two thirds of her iso is just from today – she's certainly stepped up the activity and engagement.
Since when is activity AI? Mutant was active and you scum read him. It bothers me that you comment on the quantity and not the quality of Viomi's posts.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 886, mutantdevle wrote:Btw, how far are you through reading every page? Reads are nice but I'd prefer to see your more accurate and up-to-date reads.
Could you please give a readslist - no justification needed at this point I just want to see where you're placing everyone at this point.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 885, mutantdevle wrote:
I literally whispered to myself "are you fucking kidding me?" when I saw this post. T'was such a relief to see that your slot had already been voting for Viomi. Please don't scare me like that again :(

It'd probably be best if you weren't so carefree with your votes in the future but at least no damage was done. I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw scum in Viomi so early in the game.
What the point of this post? I only see the intention to look townie. You're not asking for any info or giving an opinion that trys to sort me.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 875, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 560, CommKnight wrote:Texcat - 2
Northsidegal - 3
Assemblerotws - 4
CommKnight - 6
Mutantdevle - 8
MisaTange - 30 - Town

CityElectric - 5
Chip Butty - 5
Wilky - 7
Creature - 7
Lalendra - 7
Aster - 1
Pisskop - 1 - Town

Viomi - 1

I have an idea of narrowing down scum, but it's completely gut for now and it's something maybe only I would do. But it's interesting scum didn't aim at someone who was higher up on the list for a better chance to kill a PR. My theory? Scum in the top 5 people. They don't want to narrow it down for some reason but still want to kill the mid-tier players to snipe out any PRs that got through.

I'm thinking we look more into Chip and City today. 5 is a sweet spot for scum to pick a number. So my bet? 1 town, 1 scum, right there.
In post 608, CommKnight wrote:The problem is, there's 3 scum. If 1 is above Misa, 2 are below Misa. Let the potential PRs worry about sorting each other, we need to take out the first two scum first.
In post 620, CommKnight wrote:
In post 616, texcat wrote:
In post 615, CommKnight wrote: The question is: Chip or City. Which one of those two is scum?
My guess would be Chip.

But I think the Viomi lynch is better. I think there is a scum among the people who picked 1, and I think that's much more likely than among the people who picked 5. The question should be: Viomi or Aster. And the answer is Viomi.
Honestly, I can roll with this, but I have high suspicion one of the 5's is scum.

VOTE: Viomi - A 1, buddying, gunning for the PRs by aiming higher than Misa. They can die.
In post 621, CommKnight wrote:@Chip

1.) I know my alignment.
2.) It plays into a theory I have where 1, 3, 5 are likely the numbers scum chose. Maybe it's part OCD on my end, but it does seem likely scum wouldn't just pick like 1,2,3 or something cheesy like that. But they also wouldn't be completely random. Because their goal is to get all 3 of them to be PRs. Which means they're more likely to pick a number that would get them closer to that goal.
3.) The number 5. What townie would pick it? (Obviously one did pick it though), it's just as number that rings "Possible 2nd/3rd in order if all the townies pick the first 4 numbers".
@CT. What do you make of this gunk? It looks bogus to me. In fact:

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Comm
You could be onto something here. I'll have a look at his ISO and get back to you.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 880, CommKnight wrote:I'm still laughing, I explained it out and people still don't understand it. I'm sure scum figured it out by now. Also LOL at Viomi's scum reads ALL being in the top 5 drafting order, get lynched scum.
Hey Comm. I've read your ISO it's a flip floppy one for me which usually means the person is town. I do see you game solving and being firm on your SRs but I don't see you give reasons for your SRs outside of setup spec PoE. I like that you're trying to solve the game but I dislike that you're relying heavily on Setup to do it. It would be nice to see you assess game content of people you're SR.

Could you sum up in a sentence or two why you think Chip, Creature and Aster are scum?

I'll look into Chip next.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 902, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 899, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 885, mutantdevle wrote:
I literally whispered to myself "are you fucking kidding me?" when I saw this post. T'was such a relief to see that your slot had already been voting for Viomi. Please don't scare me like that again :(

It'd probably be best if you weren't so carefree with your votes in the future but at least no damage was done. I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw scum in Viomi so early in the game.

Maybe it's a playstyle thing, but this makes me want to lynch you.
Definitely playstyle. I told CheekyTeeky a very similar thing and you haven't expressed any desire to lynch me that I can remember.
The context was very different assemble. You pointed it out when I first did it to warn me and I responded that it was my mistake I should read around the last few pages before voting. Here mutant has no reason to bring it up, it has already been addressed by you, me and Viomi. There's no need to give a useless opinion on it a page later instead of addressing other content. If Mutant is town he is ill advised to choose that one post as it looks like he's trying to appear townie 1. By saying thank goodness you didn't derp hammer and 2. By looking busy/attentive. Town don't worry about how they look so the intent in his fluff post feels scummily self-aware, which is super annoying because I thought he was a derp town read. He's currently back to nullscum until I ISO him.

Another point here is that we can see mutant is a verbose player who usually has good points to make so this struck me as off in the context of what I've atrributed to his playstyle so far.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 903, CommKnight wrote:Now something people keep skimming over is the fact of IF WE LYNCH IN THE MULTI NUMBERS. WE CLEAR SOME TOWNIES AND FORCE SCUM TO DECIDE TO KILL A CONFIRMED TOWNIE OR LOWER THE POOL OF THEIR SCUM PR(s).

Seriously, it's being glazed over and no one is using their head there. Lynching below Misa's placement in draft order gives us a chance to find some clear townies.
Thanks for providing your reads Comm. I'm happy to slide you up to a TR for the time being although I do have to address your dodgy VCA at some point, not today while I'm sorting stronger reads. In reference to the quote, this certainly shouldn't be looked over. I see that Viomi would help clear the 1s if she flipped red.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 901, Chip Butty wrote:@mutant: What the fuck do you think coaching means? It means coaching.
Oh lol. Just ISO'd Chip. Not seeing anything that screams scum. Another flip-floppy read, probs Town. Some pushes and game solving and just the right amout of snark.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 30, Aster wrote:Both 1 and 7 were sent in thrice, which puts them below all numbers sent in twice or less, and since 1 < 7, shouldn't the three players who send in 1 be ranked above the three players who sent in 7?
In post 33, Aster wrote:
In post 31, mutantdevle wrote:Tbh there’s not really a lot that can be done about it now...
Sure there is. We can whine, brood and simmer about this injustice for eternity. ^^
Town slip. I'll keep reading anyway because people seem to bring your name up a bit.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah if Aster is scum I applaude them. Welcome to my strongest TR. You're making all the right pushes, your logic isn't flawed and you're genuinely trying to solve the game.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Assemble you're such a lurksac. I'm scum reading you. Who are your strongest SRs and TRs?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 882, CityElectric wrote:Little prod dodge, thought I'd be able to get back to the game today, but I can't. Will try and put something in tomorrow.
Obv. Town
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:14 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 14, MisaTange wrote:VOTE: CommKnight

This reminds me that Fire Emblem cavaliers used to be called Social Knights.

What is a CommKnight then

An armor knight?
In post 216, MisaTange wrote:Oh, and if it wasn't clear, I think Mutant is newbtown too. Maybe could be Creature's scumpartner but that's about it.

The talk about pisskop reminds me how his response to "why did you post intent to hammer" pings me intensely btw, so here we go:

VOTE: pisskop

This is Viomi's second PYP according to , which brings me into my next point:

Why aren't you voting Viomi?
In post 347, MisaTange wrote:Regarding Aster's , I'm cautiously okay with PLing pisskop, if only for the refusal of the interaction for town.

Both our lynch targets are PL imo, more antitown than any certain scumreads. Mutant I think we'll get more information on regarding his flip, so:

VOTE: mutantdevle
In post 450, MisaTange wrote:Was thinking of holding off my vote for a second, but:

VOTE: Aster
I can't quite work out why this player was killed in relation to the draft order, so I assume it has something to do with her reads being dangerous maybe? Could be stretchy. Just want to see what others think.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:44 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Aster, CityElectric, Creature, Chip Butty

northsidegal, Lalendra, texcat, Assemblerotws

Viomi, CommKnight, mutantdevle

Ok I've read most people's ISOs now, just need to revisit a couple. Comm has dropped a lot in light of pushing Aster. Mutant dropped mainly on gut over his posts feeling disingenuous.

I'm rereading mutant and texcat as I haven't really absorbed strong opinions from either one. Gun to my head I'll lynch in the bottom 3 but I'm not 100% settled on my list yet.

Pedit I worry about Aster based on the NK.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:58 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 931, Creature wrote:What do you think about this?
In post 880, CommKnight wrote:I'm still laughing, I explained it out and people still don't understand it. I'm sure scum figured it out by now. Also LOL at Viomi's scum reads ALL being in the top 5 drafting order, get lynched scum.
I don't know. What brought it to your attention Creature?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:14 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 933, CommKnight wrote:
In post 927, CheekyTeeky wrote: I can't quite work out why this player was killed in relation to the draft order, so I assume it has something to do with her reads being dangerous maybe? Could be stretchy. Just want to see what others think.
1.) Voting me was during the joke phase.
2.) Pisskop died D1 and flipped town.
3.) Many people voted mutantdevil. He was going to be the first lynchee of D1.
4.) Oh look, voting Aster, the person you're dropping your TR of me for pushing when nothing from him is all that great but even a nightkilled townie voted there. HMMM...

As to the draft order, people at the top of draft order are a lot less likely to pick a protective role than someone toward the middle.
Hmm indeed. Don't be salty I'm not done yet or I'd be voting you.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:17 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 936, Creature wrote:
In post 932, CheekyTeeky wrote:What brought it to your attention Creature?
The "I'm sure scum figured it out" part.
But why?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:31 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 680, texcat wrote:
In post 626, mutantdevle wrote:It concerns me how quickly lynches come together in this town. All it seems to take is a small push and then the sheep come flooding in. May I ask to everyone voting Viomi, where were you yesterday when concerns with Viomi were originally raised? You had the perfect opportunity to express your distrust of her then yet it is now that everyone is flocking on to her.
Where was
I
yesterday? Voting for Viomi. And his ad hominem argument calling us morons for lynching him is not really convincing me that he's town.
Chip Butty wrote:Tbh I'd rather be lynching Creature...and I'm a bit worried I'm on the same wagon as CK...
Yeah, Creature's on my scum list too, but let's resolve the 1 picks.

Some of the reads below are POE. For example, I have a town read on Aster because I don't think Aster and Viomi can both be scum.

Texcat - 2

Northsidegal - 3

Assemblerotws - 4

CommKnight - 6
Mutantdevle - 8

MisaTange - 30

CityElectric - 5

Chip Butty - 5

Wilky - 7

Creature - 7

Lalendra - 7

Aster - 1

Pisskop - 1

Viomi - 1
Omg it just occured to me that it would make the most sense for scum to pick 2, 3 and 4 right or 3, 4, 6? They wouldn't bother picking 1 because they know others would so they would choose numbers close to the top to score as many PRs as possible...

I know this is some tin foil shit and it means all my reads are wrong but I feel like this is pretty likely. It would also explain why Commknight wants to lynch lower picks first aside from his "let's save the town PRs" rhetoric. (In the case of 3, 4, 6)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:37 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 934, Viomi wrote:How do you feel about texcat?

He's confirmed to be a PR, yet he's quiet and lurking seemingly constantly. He hasn't started pushing anyone on his own volition, in fact he only seems to join bandwagons thus far. On top of this, he has only ever posted his reads one time:
Nullscum. Their ISO shows attempts to push/sort, but yeah it doesn't scream town or scum. I'd have thought that both Tex and NSG would've had an urgency to sort and share info if town as they're most likely NKs.

This plus my mindblowing setup spec and the weird fact that misa was killed when low in the draft kinda points to those above her in the draft order. Pieces are starting to click together.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:46 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 941, Viomi wrote:I guess you don't need to read my posts, as long as you keep coming to the same conclusions as me. Can we lynch CK now?
Because Tex and Comm are outliers I think it's best if we lynch in 3,4 today to see if the theory holds any substance.

Best to start with Assemble I think.

VOTE: Assemblerotws
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:46 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 946, CommKnight wrote:Well I'm going to sit back here and watch as Cheeky single handedly helps scum out every fucking town PR we have. Because screw cops and what not these days. Obviously don't need them.
Help me lynch Assemble to prove me dead wrong.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:39 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Nice Aster. I like your style.

VOTE: CommKnight
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:41 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Another point is CK's VCA, he jumps on anything going. I'll put together the posts in a min.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:50 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Vote counts where Comm is voting

Spoiler:
In post 70, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

Vote Count 1.1

CommKnight - (1) Misatange
Creature - (2) Wilky, Mutantdevle,
northsidegal -
Aster -
texcat - (1) Pisskop
Viomi -
mutantdevle - (4) Aster, northsidegal, texcat, Chip Butty
pisskop - (1) Commknight
Chip Butty -
Lalendra -
wilky -
CityElectric -
MisaTange -
Assemblerotws -

With 14 Alive. Takes 8 To Lynch. 7 To No Lynch.
Deadline Timer (expired on 2017-12-10 12:00:00)
In post 128, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

Vote Count 1.2

Creature -
northsidegal -
Aster - (1) Creature
texcat - (1) Pisskop
Viomi -
mutantdevle - (5) Aster, northsidegal, texcat, Chip Butty, Lalendra
pisskop - (1) Commknight
Chip Butty - (2) wilky, Assemblerotws
Lalendra -
wilky -
CityElectric -
MisaTange -
Assemblerotws -

Not Voting: Viomi, mutantdevle, CityElectric, Chip Butty
In post 157, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

Vote Count 1.3

Creature -
northsidegal -
Aster - (1) Creature
texcat - (1) Pisskop
Viomi -
mutantdevle - (6) Aster, northsidegal, texcat, Chip Butty, Lalendra, Viomi
pisskop - (1) Commknight
Lalendra -
wilky -
CityElectric -
MisaTange -
Assemblerotws -

Not Voting: mutantdevle, CityElectric, Chip Butty
In post 200, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

Vote Count 1.4

Creature -
northsidegal -
Aster - (1) Creature
texcat - (1) Pisskop
Viomi -
mutantdevle - (6) Aster, northsidegal, texcat, Lalendra, Viomi, Commknight
pisskop -
Lalendra -
wilky -
CityElectric -
MisaTange -
Assemblerotws -

Not Voting: mutantdevle, CityElectric, Chip Butty

Prodding: Assemblerotws
[/b]
In post 281, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

Vote Count 1.5

CommKnight -
Creature - (2) wilky, Chip Butty
northsidegal -
Aster - (1) Creature
texcat - (1) Pisskop
Viomi -
mutantdevle - (4) northsidegal, texcat, Lalendra, Commknight
pisskop - (4) MisaTange, Aster, Viomi, CityElectric
Chip Butty - (1) Assemblerotws
Lalendra -
wilky -
CityElectric -
MisaTange -
Assemblerotws -
No Lynch -
Not Voting: mutantdevle,
In post 326, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

Vote Count 1.6

CommKnight -
Creature - (1) Chip Butty
northsidegal -
Aster - (1) Creature
texcat - (1) Pisskop
Viomi -
mutantdevle - (3) northsidegal, texcat, Lalendra,
pisskop - (6) MisaTange, Aster, Viomi, CityElectric, Commknight, wilky
Lalendra -
wilky -
CityElectric -
MisaTange -
Assemblerotws -
No Lynch -
In post 364, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

Vote Count 1.7

CommKnight (1) - Creature
Creature - (1) Chip Butty
northsidegal -
Aster - (1) Viomi
texcat - (1) Pisskop
Viomi -
mutantdevle - (5) northsidegal, texcat, Lalendra, Aster, MisaTange
pisskop - (3) CityElectric, Commknight, wilky
Lalendra -
wilky -
CityElectric -
MisaTange -
Assemblerotws -
No Lynch -

V/LA: CommKnight Dec 7th

Prodding - Pisskop, Assemblerotws
In post 426, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 425, pisskop wrote:mine
I could take that from you >_>

Vote Count 1.7

CommKnight (1) - Creature
Creature -
northsidegal -
Aster - (2) Viomi, Pisskop
texcat - (1) Pisskop
Viomi -
mutantdevle - (4) northsidegal, texcat, Lalendra, MisaTange
pisskop - (5) CityElectric, Commknight, wilky, Chip Butty, Aster
Chip Butty -
Lalendra -
wilky -
CityElectric -
MisaTange -
Assemblerotws -
No Lynch -

In post 509, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

Vote Count 1.8

CommKnigt (1) - Creature
Creature -
northsidegal -
Aster - (3) Viomi, Pisskop, MisaTange
texcat - (1) Pisskop
Viomi - (2) Aster, texcat
mutantdevle - (1) northsidegal,
pisskop - (5) CityElectric, Commknight, wilky, Chip Butty, Lalendra
Chip Butty -
Lalendra -
wilky -
CityElectric -
MisaTange -
Assemblerotws -
No Lynch -

In post 535, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

Vote Count 1.9

CommKnigt (1) - Creature
Creature - (1) Texcat
northsidegal -
Aster - (3) Pisskop, MisaTange
texcat -
Viomi - (2) Aster
pisskop - (6) CityElectric, Commknight, wilky, Chip Butty, Lalendra, Viomi
Chip Butty -
Lalendra -
wilky -
CityElectric -
MisaTange -
Assemblerotws -
No Lynch -

In post 545, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

Vote Count 1.Final

CommKnigt (1) - Creature
Creature - (1) Texcat
northsidegal -
Aster - (3) Pisskop, MisaTange
texcat -
Viomi - (2) Aster
pisskop - (8) CityElectric, Commknight, wilky, Chip Butty, Lalendra, Viomi, Assemblerotws, mutantdevle

Chip Butty -
Lalendra -
wilky -
CityElectric -
MisaTange -
Assemblerotws -
No Lynch -
Not Voting:

With Town Running low on time and options. They had to make a choice quick. Who would it be? So many people and they weren't sure who they wanted to get the rope.

Night 1 Has Begun. 72 Hrs Till Deadline. (expired on 2017-12-11 19:30:00) Dont forget to PM Night actions.
In post 662, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

Vote Count 2.2

CommKnight -
Creature -
northsidegal -
Aster -
texcat -
mutantdevle -
Chip Butty - Viomi
Lalendra -
wilky -
CityElectric -
Assemblerotws -

Not Voting:

[/color][/b]
Viomi wrote:Sorry Elmo ily <3
Lies! Lies! Lies!
In post 725, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

Vote Count 2.3

CommKnight -
Creature -
northsidegal -
Aster -
texcat -
mutantdevle -
Chip Butty -
Lalendra -
wilky -
CityElectric -

Not Voting: Creature, northsidegal, Aster, mutantdevle, City Electric

[/color][/b]

This one should be right.
In post 784, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

Vote Count 2.4

CommKnight (2) - Aster, Creature
Creature (1) - northsidegal
northsidegal -
Aster -
texcat -
mutantdevle -
Chip Butty - mutantdevle
Lalendra -
wilky -
CityElectric -

Not Voting: City Electric

wilky Requests Replacement
[/color][/b]

Comm's vote posts.

Spoiler:
In post 16, CommKnight wrote:VOTE: Pisskop - One scum in the group of 1's for sure.

Also holy shit, look at that. I managed to pick the one number that wouldn't screw me and someone else over. :lol:
In post 158, CommKnight wrote:Oh, that's 7 to no lynch.

VOTE: Mutant

Now he's at L1, anyone want to intent?
In post 295, CommKnight wrote:
In post 293, Creature wrote:I wanted to see where the pisskop wagon would go, maybe I could end having a better idea on pk slot and plus some other players.
VOTE: Pisskop

I'm still pretty okay with lynching Mutant if I can drop hammer by day's end. But got enough days left to bark up Pisskop's tree again.
In post 603, CommKnight wrote:The lynch is staying below Misa's point on the draft order. There's probably scum above her, but we'd be outing our PRs by forcing people to claim.

Want to dispute it? Bring the cop checks to back it up. If not, we continue low on the list and aim for the people who tried to get high in the order pick and failed.

VOTE: Chip I have no clue what Viomi sees in Chip. But it's likely scum.
In post 620, CommKnight wrote:
In post 616, texcat wrote:
In post 615, CommKnight wrote: The question is: Chip or City. Which one of those two is scum?
My guess would be Chip.

But I think the Viomi lynch is better. I think there is a scum among the people who picked 1, and I think that's much more likely than among the people who picked 5. The question should be: Viomi or Aster. And the answer is Viomi.
Honestly, I can roll with this, but I have high suspicion one of the 5's is scum.

VOTE: Viomi - A 1, buddying, gunning for the PRs by aiming higher than Misa. They can die.
In post 951, CommKnight wrote:You know what? Fuck it.

VOTE: Assembler.

At least when it all backfires, I can say I told you so.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:52 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 963, Creature wrote:How likely it is to Assemble play the game today?
This is the reason I wanted Assemble today to test my theory, because if he does flip town then it's no big loss.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:56 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Aster makes a great point about Comm's discrepancies. I town read them based on their Content but the NK having voted them for some bad pushes on PK makes me uncomfortable. If Comm flips scum Aster is pretty clear as I don't see it as bussing. If Comm flips town that implicates both Aster and Assemble as Aster pushed away from the assemble wagon onto Comm.

I TR Aster more strongly than comm and I'm close to 100% on one of them being scum based on their interactions.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:58 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 966, CommKnight wrote:Yeah.. Comm's "hoping around". I love how your ISO dive brought up a grand total of 6 votes. First being joke, then me saying all day I'm fine with Mutant or Pisskop lynch. Follow by Viomi and then saying fuck it and voting Assembler because I want to show you how fucking stupid all of your pushes on the top 5 are.

So good job proving my point for me Cheeky.
Comm we can't avoid the top 5 forever and you need to address Aster's points properly if you want to seriously be townread.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:07 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 970, mutantdevle wrote:No, it really wouldn't. It would be a stupid idea for scum to pick their numbers with a pattern. Typically scum would choose 1 low number, 1 medium number and 1 high number (usually within the range 1-15). I can get a more accurate analysis on this specifically once I've finished my spreadsheet.
"Typically" can you link me to examples of this please?

This spreadsheet better be gold, you've been working on it since day 1. I want to see it as your next post as references to something intangible is getting annoying to say the least.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:17 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok VOTE: Assemble

And yes Creature I know it's his meta to lurk :P

Comm stop softing we're not as stupid as you think.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:24 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 974, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 965, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 963, Creature wrote:How likely it is to Assemble play the game today?
This is the reason I wanted Assemble today to test my theory, because if he does flip town then it's no big loss.
I don't know what it means in terms of alignment, but this is the most engaged i have seen Assembler in a game I think.

I really want to lynch CK.
Yeah but if CK is town he's a big loss. I think his responses to the push have been townie enough to buy him another night. Assemble still has the opportunity to convince me he's town as I don't see a wagon building on him in a flash. Also my curiosity has the better of me right now I want to see if I'm right on the draft. If CK gets to L-1 I'll only hammer when we get close to day end.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:31 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 979, Chip Butty wrote:Hey CT, what's with your numbers thing? It sounds as flaky as CK's numbers thing...
I thought it was a moment of genius, which probably means it isn't lol. I'm using that plus other info to hopefully nail scum like in battleships.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:57 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 986, CommKnight wrote:VOTE: Cheeky

I'm curious to see the resistance to this wagon. Viomi and Aster I'm putting aside for a moment here.

1.) Cheeky only backed off when I outed I've been softing PR.
2.) Cheeky continues to push for top 5.
3.) I'll say this: The role I got, I am almost certain the 3 people above me are town. Because this role pair would've been one of the FIRST picks for scum and I successfully denied them the role.
4.) Agreeing with the likes of Aster and Chip? Possible trio scum-team?

@Creature, do you think it's worth outing a 3rd PR today? Tex and I are already outed before N2, it's obvious scum want to know the PRs before going into N2 so that they can reduce the results we get. We should be lynching those who want to play an anti-town game.

:facepalm:

1. I backed off because you took the time to refute Aster's case, which looked genuine. Also you've been softing since you got here and you're obviously a PR based on the draft so the point you're actually making is how stupid you must think I am.
2. I want to test my theory. I do believe there is higher scum density in the top 5 like Aster said. Im happy lynching assemble because I find what he has posted scummy and he isn't a big loss if he flips town. Just because somebody is a PR doesn't make them town bro.
3. Well thank you for sharing this info, it wouldve been useful earlier, how does this hidden info make me scum?
4. Now you're being stretchy and ridiculous. I'm obv. town so stop pushing it.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:19 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 990, texcat wrote:I still like my vote on Viomi. My concern about there not being a counterwagon has been allayed. Cheeky, you were all for a Viomi lynch originally. Where are you on it now?
I'll hammer Viomi and Comm if push went to shove today. I think Viomi's reactions to me looking elsewhere are very interesting but are just pre-flip associations at this point. It will be easier to nail her tomorrow after flips and if I'm alive. Also interesting is how quiet everyone was about the Viomi wagon but now that I'm pushing above there's a lot more interest in the thread. My direction feels promising.

This post feels like the lead up to you voting me lol. I've had this scenario many times.

Are you asking me to get back on Viomi?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:00 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 984, Chip Butty wrote:Yes, I'm back to scumreading Creature and I think now Viomi has a decent chance of being Town.
Chip can you expand on your reasons for these changes?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 982, Chip Butty wrote:Personally, I think trying to sort alignments based on draft picks is hogswash. Both alignments will try for the best spots.
The problem is though that town don't always try to pick the best spots as you saw with the NK. That player chose 30 which is probably why they were killed to narrow the number range, which in turn makes me even more suspicious of Comm as he is obsessed with sorting people using numbers only. His push on me is good though, it will yield useful information.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1005, CommKnight wrote:Also Assembler has the lowest percent chance? Shit. Guess Cheeky's push is way off base.

Let's get me closer then eh?

Fixed Tag - Elmo
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Aww VOTE: CommKnight
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh thanks mod, also Comm is voting me, not assemble.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:07 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah this is stupid. Comm I highly doubt you're town. You can't even be bothered to sort me properly, you give your reasons for my lynch which I refute and then receive no further engagement with you. You're just running around like a headless chicken trying to tunnel me out of your own lynch, but had you been paying attention you'd realise my intent is clearly town. I even gave you the benefit of one more day/night to prove yourself, but you decide to just vote me based on faulty logic and now you're refusing to claim after softing the shizz out of the thread with contridictory evidence which is far from a good look.

You scum read anyone who scum reads you. Me, Aster and City...these are not a list of even half convincing scum reads, another tell that you're not having to sort the game properly because you know everyone's alignments already.

If you're town then I'm very disappointed in your performance as you're dragging down town with you based on "gut" and you're still making no attempt to push and sort players on your way to the noose so town can have more info to work with if you are indeed mislynched.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1038, Creature wrote:Aster and City aren't that bad scumreads.
I'd take this statement seriously if you tried to explain why this is or why you think these slots are scummy. City is Obv town to me so I'd like to see what I'm missing.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (isolation #62) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:57 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1070, mutantdevle wrote:Speaking of reading to catch up, @Cheeky, have you read through everything yet? You've been quieter recently than your initial activity would suggest you usually are.
I'm waiting for Comm to be lynched. Also waiting on the new guy.

I've ISO'D everyone and flicked to parts of the thread that seemed important in ISO. I've looked at reactions EODs and analysed vote counts. I'm yet to read the entire thread in a linear fashion as I work better all over the place. I have some people I'm watching that I don't want to alert so I'll keep my cards close to my chest right now in terms of my updated readslist.

I like your case against the Comm wagon however I'd prefer to lynch Comm over Viomi as a Scum with a PR is worse than a scum without. It wouldn't be difficult for him to play properly instead of OMGUSing and refusing to back up his scum reads or even some attempts to sort players based on content.

Could you state a case on Viomi please? Also could you please explain why you spent the time to refute Aster but didn't acknowledge your read on her as a result of the post you analysed? I can't figure out if you're casting shade on her or trying to help along a townie.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:02 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1071, mutantdevle wrote:I do think that Aster flipping scum would give Viomi some town cred but I really don't see a world in which we lynch Aster before Viomi.
I guess this answers why you don't have an opinion on Aster. Sitting on the fence eh.

Why does Aster!scum = Viomi!town?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: NSG still waiting on your catch up.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1132, northsidegal wrote:are you talking about 837? if so, what was anti-town about that?
I thought that was pretty obvious. Why is he going to the trouble of working out percentages of different slots being a PR and listing it in public? If he is town he's doing the legwork for scum. Scum know which PRs they have so they now have a far narrower pool if they believe Comm's pool works out. The only intent I could see for town comm doing it was to say "see I am trying to solve the game" but that leaves me like "Bruh you're solving the game for scum" also comm's softing (along with Mutant claiming for him) is extremely anti-town as it narrows targets even further.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #66) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1132, northsidegal wrote:if you think there's higher scum density in the top 5 and you also recognize that somebody being a pr doesn't make them town, why would you back off of comm just because he's softing?

I think you've misread me. I said I backed off after he took the time to refute Aster's case - as all game I've only seen him set-up spec and ignore content. When he refuted the case I found that his responses could be given the benefit of the doubt hence I said he could stick around another day. But straight after my push he votes me and is 100% convinced I'm scum because I don't agree with leaving the top 5. Or so I assume because he doesn't have a case on me that has not been refuted.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #67) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1138, northsidegal wrote:at? isn't it just common sense that the people higher up on the draft order are more likely to be scum? like, it doesn't seem like there's any reveal of information there. what would scum gain out of that that they didn't already know? also, aster did the same thing in 894 – in fact, aster apparently corrected comm's incorrect analysis. i think neither actons are scummy in and of themselves, but if you see comm's list as scummy, do you think the same thing about aster's?
What we assume to be obvious isn't necessarily obvious to everyone. Like I said I can see no pro-town reason or intent for it. Aster correcting Comm is slightly indicative of town imo. I consider it a push on Comm which clearly has town sorting intent. I've shared my reservations on the Aster slot but I'm feeling much scummier slots atm and considering them town through PoE until further info is available from the next set of flips.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (isolation #68) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1141, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1140, CheekyTeeky wrote:I think you've misread me. I said I backed off after he took the time to refute Aster's case - as all game I've only seen him set-up spec and ignore content. When he refuted the case I found that his responses could be given the benefit of the doubt hence I said he could stick around another day. But straight after my push he votes me and is 100% convinced I'm scum because I don't agree with leaving the top 5. Or so I assume because he doesn't have a case on me that has not been refuted.
ah, so not because of the pr softing?

what's your read on creature, cheeky?
I honestly don't know how to read Creature. His ISO screams scum but apparently it's a playstyle thing.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #69) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #70) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

L-1!!! BTW
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (isolation #71) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I think Creature just took the spot for Scum King. Do we wagon him instead?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #72) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

UNVOTE:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (isolation #73) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

NSG what do you think of mutant today? You seemed pretty adamant about his lynch yesterday.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (isolation #74) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1146, Creature wrote:
In post 1136, northsidegal wrote:how do you know he's a town pr and not a scum pr?
It doesn't matter mostly. Town is usually hesitant to lynching a PR claim no matter their read. The lack of hesitation usually comes from scum because they don't want to preserve PRs other than themselves.
Creature you've been pretty adamant that mutant is town. Now you're hard defending Comm as town after thinking he's scum initially.

Who is scum?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #75) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:11 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'll lynch Creature, Viomi or Comm today.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (isolation #76) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:21 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

What's the question?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (isolation #77) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:25 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Creature

If you guys pull another pisskop on me because town doesn't give a shit then please get Creature next. Thanks.

Also why do scum want me mislynched today or tomorrow? I see no case so gtfo or give me something decent to respond to. Well anyone except Viomi. That slot is making me apathetic af.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #78) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1278, Creature wrote:
In post 1218, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'll lynch Creature, Viomi or Comm today.
Do you think a town player would ever argument there was a counterwagon on scum to scum with the third scum whiteknighting both of them?
Do you think I'm saying these 3 are a scum team?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (isolation #79) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1256, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1255, CheekyTeeky wrote:I see no case

Overreaction: check
Jump on another easy vanity wagon: check
Then vote me? Stop casting shade unless you really believe I'm scum in which case you should be voting me.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #80) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Case on Creature incoming when I'm sober. ~within 12 hours.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #81) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1282, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1280, CheekyTeeky wrote:

Then vote me? Stop casting shade unless you really believe I'm scum in which case you should be voting me.
:giggle:
...are you reading my posts, or indeed any posts? I've literally stated that I SR you, but SR CommKnight more strongly and believe that him flipping scum would strongly indicate you are also scum distancing from him.
Are you reading my posts? I asked why you haven't voted me if you're scum reading me.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (isolation #82) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1285, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1282, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1280, CheekyTeeky wrote:

:giggle:
...are you reading my posts, or indeed any posts? I've literally stated that I SR you, but SR CommKnight more strongly and believe that him flipping scum would strongly indicate you are also scum distancing from him.
Are you reading my posts? I asked why you haven't voted me if you're scum reading me.

Sorry I misread. I'll check your case on Comm... seriously though I don't know how you guys even come up with this shit.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #83) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Like how is what I'm doing AI of scum? It's seriously frustrating that I come into an obv. town slot and still mess it up without knowing why... ok so I'm all over the place. How does that make me scum?? Wouldn't scum be more careful and less confident to be all over the place? I might play in ways you guys aren't used to but it's effective for me and doesn't mean I'm scum. Like I don't even understand why there's been a push by Comm on me and nek minnit people are like omg yeah Cheeky is scum without even saying why? How can you guys not see why I'm getting frustrated af. I want to win this game but if town are going to be manipulated so easily by scum then we don't have a chance. No matter what Comm flips it's me tomorrow and someone else will be shot at night so if Comm is town that's 3 town dead before you work out you're looking in the wrong place.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #84) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:45 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1288, CommKnight wrote:Or you know Cheeky. You can stop playing stupid and actually help us scum hunt. The wool has been pulled over your eyes so to speak (as Viomi puts it). I'm not pushing Viomi anymore, you're not sure I'm scum anymore. Bit what about Chip? Do you even TR that? WHY???

How about instead of bitching about being mislynched, you push an actual lynch on scum. You know Creature, Viomi, myself and a few others are looking to nail a few people outside of just me and you. So wake the hell up, ignore the fuckers tunneling myself or Viomi and actually help push a fucking lynch on scum. For fuck sakes.
Did I not just say I was creating a case on Creature? Fuck off.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (isolation #85) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Also about that case...I don't have time atm. Will do it when I can. Lol look how scum I am.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (isolation #86) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Also just to piss Comm off I'll leave my vote here until I'm back. VOTE: CommKnight

Omg see she is scum! Herp Derp.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (isolation #87) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

@Mod can I please be replaced?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2428 (isolation #88) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I replaced out because of Viomi. I'm shocked she isn't scum. Viomi you need to reassess your game play, not only is it technically terrible, it ruins the game for everyone else. (I feel sorry for the mod replacing almost the whole town). I'm sure you have some snarky reflective reply but Im not saying it to be a bitch. You have the right energy to make a fun, useful player you just need to tweak that attitude and remember that mafia is a social game. Towns work better in an inclusive environment with minimal toxicity.

Good luck, hope to see a friendlier you in another game :)

Return to “Completed Open Games”