Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1874, Kokichi Oma wrote:Hindu can you full claim your role, as in what it is? You just know the daughters and that's it?
I haven't claimed my flavor for a specific reason. At gamestart, I asked the mod if there was anyone else with my flavor name and he replied he couldn't answer. I know there are trolls, daughters, me (mistletoe), and night watch as possible role names because I'm semi-familiar with the flavor. I'm assuming Alisae will be night watch and noone else claimed anything so I doubt there's any other mistletoe's. I thought AD was the other for a good while until he claimed earlier.

I don't have anything else to say about my role though. It just has a box with ability in it. And inside the box is my doublevoting power saying to choose the day and then another line saying that I know x, x, and x are daughters. I think this is about as close as I can get as far as paraphrasing goes. It's also why I never wavered on LLD. I softed all throughout D1 that I knew she was town. Kagami called me out on this but I didn't respond for obvious reasons; I knew Kagami might catch on to it but I saw she wasn't pushing that info and I think she had an idea I might know LLD was daughter (and probably thought I was a daughter as a result). This actually helped me get a solid read on Kagami. I also think LLD never caught on though. I think she had an idea that I was super town but she had no clue that I knew who she was and saw through her gambit to softclaim non-daughter from post 1 onwards.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I think I already know who the daughters are but you can out em if you want
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I hadn't noticed until now that there are only 2 possible daughters

We might as well get their clears
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Cephrir »

*Unless maki is being clever.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm gonna claim daughters in 3 minutes from this post

Speak now or hold your peace
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I figured I should out since I claimed non daughter many times by mistake.
but yeah I outted one cause it was kinda obv they were
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1868, Gamma Emerald wrote:Pages 1-6
In post 6, Hinduragi wrote:
Vote: Kotoko Utsugi

Rules wrote:The following is a list of outlawed shenanigans:
Using invisible text, codes,
cryptography,
etc.
Yeah...
LLD
, looking at you
In post 8, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

cryptography,
etc.
Yeah...
LLD
, looking at you
>.>

<.<

My Playfair cypher was TOTALLY legal that game~ <3
What the hell is this about Hindu?
In post 24, Cabd wrote:
In post 20, Kagami wrote:AD, your plan makes it impossible for masons to ever out their N1 results without completely revealing the set, and makes it extremely dangerous to even hint at them.
This ALSO actually makes claims at lynch pretty fucking terrible too.

Assuming 3-4 scum here...

Claims of "I'm a mason" are a terrible conundrum. We don't want a second mason to claim to confirm it should it be legit; but otoh as scum, a counterclaim still kills one of our three.
Whilst Cabd is dead now I'm baffled by this post, as he seems to be forgetting the Daughters have the ability to hide, and as such can't be directly killed by scum
In post 38, Kagami wrote:Time for the conversation to stop, I am going to present a solution we can all agree on shortly.
This post prompts me to state it seems a lot of the early game discussion around hiders seems to be done by town, I don't know if I can extrapolate any good information from it though (good means in town's interest)
In post 47, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 25, Vaxkiller wrote: AD still prob town.
why
Ugh Nosferatu's new avatar triggers me every time I see it, thank god I can skip his posts
In post 52, Kagami wrote:This is basically equivalent to having a publicly available lookup table with all combinations of masons and specifying what order they should visit players in. That makes sure the masons know who the other masons visited, and doesn't really allow for reverse engineering until the game is essentially over anyway.
I feel like this idea was alright, was this done or have daughters just been operating on their reads
In post 63, Vaxkiller wrote:I'm a hard _no_ on this code idea. I have no idea what your supposed to do.
Looking at his future thoughts I feel like this is okay but honestly he just rings scummy to me so far
In post 78, Kagami wrote:
In post 75, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 72, Cabd wrote:
In post 71, Kagami wrote:There has to be a means of coordination or the masons just die and town learns nothing
^ x a billion
But that coordination could cost us everything.
This is fluffy fear-mongering.

If there's a rigged coin that lands in my favor 65% of the time, I'll bet the game on it happily even if there's a 35% chance that it costs me everything.
I guess this is a good description of what I'm feeling here: he's shooting down a theory, but he just seems to be doing it to do so, not because he truly believes it's faulty
In post 85, Maki Harukawa wrote:If 1 daughter claims it'll be obv who is and who isn't a daughter due to who they let wagon and who they don't let wagon.
Just play the game out imo maybe say who you're hiding behind if you're a daughter we look back and check or play this game out normally if we keep doing this we'll overthink
Daughters know who they are correct?
Spoiler:
Good post, Maki starting out towny
In post 87, Maki Harukawa wrote:If we make a plan I think it should be one where daughters don't have to out
I like playing this set up like coper13 where people basically say
"if I'm a daughter I'm hiding behind _____"
In post 88, Kagami wrote:I think then it becomes very powerful to shoot people who have a lot of people hypo-hiding behind them.
In post 89, Maki Harukawa wrote:That's why you spread out your answers!
Very good plan, this was discussed in a JK9++ game I replaced into recently (didn't really play it).
In post 98, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Hmm...
The issue is that scum knowing the dauthers is less of a problem than knowing who they'll hide behind, Kagami's method makes it easy to know if they hid behind scum or not, but also makes it easy for scum to coinflip predict who they'll hide behind so long as they know their identity, say im scum and my kill fails what am i supposed to think?, everything has it's pros and cons.
THIS GUY GETS IT
SINCE THEY'RE HIDERS, WE JUST NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THEM VISITING SCUM OR THE NIGHTKILL
In post 126, Cabd wrote:
In post 123, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:the three scum
VOTE: LLD

That's what I thought, I was dumb to think that
In post 130, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I just assumed it would be symmetric, tbh.
lol I had the same thinking, were LLD to still be alive I'd definitely be townreading her for this
In post 131, Nosferatu wrote:what are you guys even doing scum wouldn't have 3 people anyway
VOTE: kaede
Hm I can kinda get why peopl have been scumreading my predecessor, so I'm prolly gonna be on the lookout for people who seem to be pocketing my slot
In post 149, Cabd wrote:That's it indeed, you got it in one, it's because I have straw for brains and the raven told me to do it.
Nice Wizard of OZ reference
hi scum
GTKAS
| here.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 298, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 295, Kagami wrote:Hinduragi, don't be Vi, especially when you're somehow coming from a very similar place as I am while somehow arriving at a very wildly different conclusion.
I'm not. If I'm overconfident on anyone, it's Kaede/Josh. This is the wrong tree unless you've got reasons.

Don't tell me you haven't seen Vax's posts on this page either amid all this. They're all awful.
In post 561, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 558, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:Please none of this lynch me then blind sheep me

God I used to hate that

And I used to do it too
Yeah, it's not that. Like I said, I'm not Vi. I'm not going to lose a fucking game just by being dumb. Like I said, trust me on my read. If you want to be able to trust me, lynch me and flip me town.
Me in giant wall at AD wrote:Right after putting words in my mouth, you say this. No, my dude. In fact, come post-game, it's gonna be "OH OK HINDU". Don't belittle me as if I'm blindly following LLD and putting her on some pedestal. I know she's town. That's fact.
This is LLD stuff I'm talking about.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Actually I didn't read that gamma post the first time but it's not too great
Bartleby the Scrivener
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1519, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1517, ActionDan wrote:
In post 1512, Hinduragi wrote:I have role related reasons to believe Kaito is town
So 100% not Oma?
I think Oma is obvtown and so is Maki from play alone

They’re the two anime’s I’m sure of even though they’ve not been as active as someone like Kotoko
And these two animes above are the daughters. (Maki/Oma)

I thought AD was a possible mistletoe here crumbing to me that he knew I was one as well. Turns out I misread the signal. It also set me up very conveniently to crumb daughters in the case of my death after softclaiming on snarky. I was hoping you guys could rely on this in case it came down to one of you vs. counterclaiming scum after I died.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1883, Cephrir wrote:Actually I didn't read that gamma post the first time but it's not too great
wow what an ultimate detective you are.
GTKAS
| here.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1884, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1512, Hinduragi wrote:I have role related reasons to believe Kaito is town
So 100% not Oma?

They’re the two anime’s I’m sure of even though they’ve not been as active as someone like Kotoko

I thought AD was a possible mistletoe here crumbing to me that he knew I was one as well. Turns out I misread the signal. It also set me up very conveniently to crumb daughters in the case of my death after softclaiming on snarky. I was hoping you guys could rely on this in case it came down to one of you vs. counterclaiming scum after I died.
YOU'RE A MORON FOR OUTTING ME HOLY SHIT
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I soft so many times for you to call Kaito a daughter but holy shit
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

then again you made it blatantly obv toy knew us half way in sweet Jesus
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1886, Maki Harukawa wrote:
So 100% not Oma?

GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1889, Alisae wrote:
In post 1886, Maki Harukawa wrote:
So 100% not Oma?

I searched hard and long for that gif.
GTKAS
| here.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1881, Alisae wrote:
In post 1868, Gamma Emerald wrote:Pages 1-6

cryptography,
etc.
Yeah...
LLD
, looking at you
In post 8, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

cryptography,
etc.
Yeah...
LLD
, looking at you
>.>

<.<

My Playfair cypher was TOTALLY legal that game~ <3
What the hell is this about Hindu?
In post 24, Cabd wrote:
In post 20, Kagami wrote:AD, your plan makes it impossible for masons to ever out their N1 results without completely revealing the set, and makes it extremely dangerous to even hint at them.
This ALSO actually makes claims at lynch pretty fucking terrible too.

Assuming 3-4 scum here...

Claims of "I'm a mason" are a terrible conundrum. We don't want a second mason to claim to confirm it should it be legit; but otoh as scum, a counterclaim still kills one of our three.
Whilst Cabd is dead now I'm baffled by this post, as he seems to be forgetting the Daughters have the ability to hide, and as such can't be directly killed by scum
In post 38, Kagami wrote:Time for the conversation to stop, I am going to present a solution we can all agree on shortly.
This post prompts me to state it seems a lot of the early game discussion around hiders seems to be done by town, I don't know if I can extrapolate any good information from it though (good means in town's interest)
In post 47, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 25, Vaxkiller wrote: AD still prob town.
why
Ugh Nosferatu's new avatar triggers me every time I see it, thank god I can skip his posts
In post 52, Kagami wrote:This is basically equivalent to having a publicly available lookup table with all combinations of masons and specifying what order they should visit players in. That makes sure the masons know who the other masons visited, and doesn't really allow for reverse engineering until the game is essentially over anyway.
I feel like this idea was alright, was this done or have daughters just been operating on their reads
In post 63, Vaxkiller wrote:I'm a hard _no_ on this code idea. I have no idea what your supposed to do.
Looking at his future thoughts I feel like this is okay but honestly he just rings scummy to me so far
In post 78, Kagami wrote:
In post 75, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 72, Cabd wrote:
In post 71, Kagami wrote:There has to be a means of coordination or the masons just die and town learns nothing
^ x a billion
But that coordination could cost us everything.
This is fluffy fear-mongering.

If there's a rigged coin that lands in my favor 65% of the time, I'll bet the game on it happily even if there's a 35% chance that it costs me everything.
I guess this is a good description of what I'm feeling here: he's shooting down a theory, but he just seems to be doing it to do so, not because he truly believes it's faulty
In post 85, Maki Harukawa wrote:If 1 daughter claims it'll be obv who is and who isn't a daughter due to who they let wagon and who they don't let wagon.
Just play the game out imo maybe say who you're hiding behind if you're a daughter we look back and check or play this game out normally if we keep doing this we'll overthink
Daughters know who they are correct?
Spoiler:
Good post, Maki starting out towny
In post 87, Maki Harukawa wrote:If we make a plan I think it should be one where daughters don't have to out
I like playing this set up like coper13 where people basically say
"if I'm a daughter I'm hiding behind _____"
In post 88, Kagami wrote:I think then it becomes very powerful to shoot people who have a lot of people hypo-hiding behind them.
In post 89, Maki Harukawa wrote:That's why you spread out your answers!
Very good plan, this was discussed in a JK9++ game I replaced into recently (didn't really play it).
In post 98, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Hmm...
The issue is that scum knowing the dauthers is less of a problem than knowing who they'll hide behind, Kagami's method makes it easy to know if they hid behind scum or not, but also makes it easy for scum to coinflip predict who they'll hide behind so long as they know their identity, say im scum and my kill fails what am i supposed to think?, everything has it's pros and cons.
THIS GUY GETS IT
SINCE THEY'RE HIDERS, WE JUST NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THEM VISITING SCUM OR THE NIGHTKILL
In post 126, Cabd wrote:
In post 123, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:the three scum

That's what I thought, I was dumb to think that
In post 130, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I just assumed it would be symmetric, tbh.
lol I had the same thinking, were LLD to still be alive I'd definitely be townreading her for this
In post 131, Nosferatu wrote:what are you guys even doing scum wouldn't have 3 people anyway
VOTE: kaede
Hm I can kinda get why peopl have been scumreading my predecessor, so I'm prolly gonna be on the lookout for people who seem to be pocketing my slot
In post 149, Cabd wrote:That's it indeed, you got it in one, it's because I have straw for brains and the raven told me to do it.
Nice Wizard of OZ reference
hi scum
Hi shitface
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Anyway Kaito is clear

Alisae shot my other clear gj alisae
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

no one doubted your claim either but you outeed me and kokichi for some reason
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I don't dedicate near as much time to thinking about mafia as I used to. I didn't interpret that as a soft, I interpreted it as you confirming him clear. I thought the bit you added to your "out daughters" post was for shenanigans.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

ANYWAYS NOW THAT WE'RE ALL HERE, LET'S SOLVE THIS

KO/Maki/Me/Kaito/Alisae/???

That's 5 already.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1885, Alisae wrote:
In post 1883, Cephrir wrote:Actually I didn't read that gamma post the first time but it's not too great
wow what an ultimate detective you are.
Im just a warthog
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor