Team Mafia 2018: Mafiosi Revolution (Over)

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

pagetop! who's ready for some good ol' fashioned CASES
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Ether »

Day 2, Votecount 10

F.O.S. please, someone sheep me
This is easy
I'll lead you all the way
Y.O.U. are making this hard
The lead wagon, jeez
It don't feel right
-[
SOS,
Rihanna
]
3 Cabd (Patrick, Kagami, UnaBombaH)
2 Aristophanes (implosion, Eddie Cane)
1 UnaBombaH (Kmd4390)

8 Unvote (Aristophanes, Cabd, Chara, Cheetory6, Firebringer, Ginngie, Spiffeh, Toranaga)

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.
The deadline is in (expired on 2018-02-16 19:00:00), on Friday, February 16 at 7:00 pm EST.

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2949, Eddie Cane wrote:i mean, from a scum pov if cabd is town then they would "know" it was true, and with their roleblocker eddie'd they couldn't do anything about it. its not a likely nor a good kill, but its a potentially possible one. it isnt a ridiculous notion. though, myself and Kagami are basically ICs at this point so that kinda makes it redundant, its not like this is a game where there's no clear town and low info kills are useful.
last sentence is what i meant to be getting at.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Cabd
In post 471, Cabd wrote:
In post 469, Cheetory6 wrote:
In post 459, Cabd wrote:Would like to sort Kagami and then power through the game if they're town, and powerlynch them day one otherwise.
Can you talk about why you're just saying you want to do this instead of just doing it?
Kagami has literally six posts. it's an invite to dance.

This wouldn't be my normal approach but see the whole "i want to rip my hair out at some of the player list and regret everything" part. I need a rock or two.
You wanted to power through the game? Really? You've actively given 0 content since this post lmao
In post 766, Cabd wrote:I've played with mulch as asshole-scum. I'm saying there's a specific nuance to it this game that makes me think this isn't the same mulch from that normal game.

I'm doing my best not to just ragequit when proven false things are used here and elsewhere to once again drag my name through the mud and people literally break the rule about bringing in out of game grudges but here we fucking are, folks.

Please compare mulch hater-boner to me in THIS game: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=73108

to his ISO here. It's different enough to earn that read from me.
garbage townread on a scum slot. Kappa
In post 2843, Cabd wrote:Ya'll are prolly gonna mislynch me for my gambit working, whatever.

I'm actually bulletproof; fake softed then fake-harded friendly neighbor to draw the nightkill; we ended up on day two with a scum lynch (despite my poor read thereof) and no night kill, so yeah.

Anyone who thinks I willingly signed up to be scum with mulch's team is like.. beyond insane given the history between him and I.
Yknow what? I was going to townread you. I know you're a gambitty player, I know you've been doing this useless lurking shit meta since 2014. I knew FN was a gambit because you kept refusing to commit to it, and that's fine. But, here's the thing. If it's true scum didn't know their teammates when picking their role pms, this is a load of horse shit. The person who said that already has a flipped scum teammate iirc so I buy it. Using that as a defense is directly manipulative because you wouldn't have known you were signing up to be scum with Mulch... remember earlier you said you didn't even know who was in this tour because LLD begged you to join her team? And, LLD flipping scum means you weren't a 0-scum-pm team, so I don't get Math's insistence that you're town by global reads. If it ends up being true scum knew their teammates when picking PMs, I will probably call you town. Otherwise, I'm way too hesitant. And, the gambit isn't why I was lynching you FTR. It's because you've done absolutely 0 productive things all game. You ended up in a game with two people you despise supposedly (Mulch RC), and didn't swap out, and RC left you. You haven't just been relatively low in content, you've done next to nothing in a hundred page game. This is not excusable by lol f Mulch. Even today, you've done nothing productive besides soft uselessly and then hard claim. You are a good player supposedly, I don't think I can ascribe any town motivation to how useless you've been -
especially
as bulletproof, when your job is to obv town and attract the NK. I really, really, really wanted to come in here and shout down your lynch and initially I was considering that; then I thought of the stuff I've already said but also: if you hypothetically rolled scum with Mulch, that sure would be a motivation killer! A player you hate, and you're supposed to endgame with him and communicate all day? That sure would be a reason to lurk out the game and prod dodge continuously. Dunno man, even now that Mulch is lynched you're still not giving reads or doing anything not self involved.

I want your reads, thoughts, and anything LLamarble may have said about this game if you're town within 24 hours Cabd. This isn't meant to be an ultimatum nor a threat; it's at that point I will give up trying to consider you town and I'll just vote you and let your lynch happen. I would say I'm 60/40 on you being scum at this point, so it better be good.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

To be clear, that's me saying I am not okay with lynching Cabd for 24 hours. I'm not a player who believes in using full 2 week days; I actually support lynching quickly a lot of the time because long apathetic days are awful. But, there's more to be done this day phase the game isn't solved just yet.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2796, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2680, Eddie Cane wrote:
snip
town to scum
I think I was told to be more sketch of ginngie but this list stands. bad townreads of mulch are all at the bottom :o coincidence?
Cheet
Kagami
Patrick
Spiffeh
Implosion
Chara
Ginngie
Tor
KMD
Cabd
Fire
Una
Ari

This is now recent. If anyone (hi RC) wants to argue why Toranaga or higher is scum, please do, because I hard townread all of them. Suppose I should knock Implosion down too, maybe I'll have time to ISO him and consider.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

lol I was about to case Una and I decided he's town
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Good
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Okay, Cabd knew the team he was playing but not the rep because I have been informed by a certain ethereal object that there are sample role pms in the OP including a scum one containing the teammates. Hng. Maybe that makes Cabd town...?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 2958, Eddie Cane wrote:Cabd town
I malfunctioned after reading these two words adjacent to each other
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 769, Cabd wrote:
In post 767, Firebringer wrote:Cabd why did u choose this game knowing rc said he would play a normal?
I didn't read any of the pregame threads. I didn't read any of the signup or hype threads. I was begged by LLD to fill in on her team, jumped in mostly blind, and picked a game that looked interesting.

So how was I to know RC wanted to play a normal. Of which there are two, by the way.
....Except that this is him claiming he didn't look at the playerlists and therefore teams x and y? Fuck yo this is confusing
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Eddie wrote:also, show me why tor is obvtown please for shits n giggles.
I can't without breaking rules. Why is Patrick so high on your reads list?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2961, Kmd4390 wrote:
Eddie wrote:also, show me why tor is obvtown please for shits n giggles.
I can't without breaking rules. Why is Patrick so high on your reads list?
Everything he says makes sense, I believe him when he says he would never take scum in a million years, I have absolutely no reason to scumread him except for not scumreading Mulch which was virtually everyone ITG besides Kagami before I subbed in
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Chara »

oh right, Patrick town! i also think this. his thought process feels good. at a level above the word, if you will.
i don't know, i have a headache. i should actually go through his ISO and decide, this game feels in the bag enough that i'm lazy and that's not a good thing.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Fuck it, casing
una
anyways for people to interpret.
In post 209, UnaBombaH wrote:I think mulch is so high on coke or just spasming from excitement, that it's hard to accurately tell whether his rambling has been AI.
Because I think this has been SO HYPER, even from him, it actually might be AI.
Firebringer might be town just because RC replaced out (I think scum!RC would've seen some easy prey in this game).
I like you so far.
Chara and Spiffeh are ??? to me.
Some early Fire/Una equity, #preflips. Not really relevant to my read just a thing. Why would you say it might be AI and not say which alignment it's indicative of?
In post 261, UnaBombaH wrote:Cheetory6 is cute for thinking I might be scum.
Trans is garbage-town if he thinks my vote on Tor was anything but a joke.
garbage-town is an interesting choice of words.
In post 282, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 276, Mulch wrote:
In post 271, Transcend wrote:i feel like una's a player i could soul read
Every time I read Una I get the opposite alignment to what he actually is
It's because I'm bad at town -> I get scumread, I'm OK as scum -> I get townread.
In post 217, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 210, Transcend wrote:okay but i really really REALLY do not want anyone to use meta from this competition to base their reads on this game

it's just fucking stupid.
Well...yea and no.
I think it is clear to anyone who has seen me play, that I was given a townslot in a game like this.
Like, I understand the possibility of WIFOM and all that, but my team wouldn't trust me with anything significant when potentially playing against people who "know me" - like you, RC or mulch.
And then we have all the fantastic scumhunters who just know I'm a nubscrub who is always drenched in paranoia and bad gutreads so..
No scumroles for me! :lol:
You explained why you'd never get a scum role and then proceeded to say you only get townread as scum ?_?
In post 461, UnaBombaH wrote:Don't know why, but I somehow townread the fact that Spiffeh already reposted his question to me.
Like, he REALLY wants an answer.
Well yes, because generally flat out ignoring questions is considered scummy
In post 921, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm just fairly certain mulch is town. I'm not trusting any of their reads for now, but they are town.
Transcends list likely has all town in 1.-6.

Boon has a gutfeel on Ari being scum, and I can actually concur there. It hasn't been long since Ari was scum in a game (with Boon and Chill, both in my team), and I sort of feel this is similar to that.
My current top-candidates for a lynch today are Aristophanes and Kmd4390.
Cabd is maybe the one slot I'm MOST CONFLICTED ON, Ginngie a close second.
Tbh, I think I'm getting to the point where I'm going to declare Ari and Una badT v badS. Nice Mulch hard townread, nice waffle on Cabd.
In post 923, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 922, Transcend wrote:didn't kknow mulch's scumfuck ass was capable of having 11 town's heads up it
I mean..he is such an obvious town.. :shifty:
:shifty:
In post 932, UnaBombaH wrote:I like eddie.
I still remember the first time he called me a dumbass. :]
:]

In post 1195, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1101, Ginngie wrote:Also I think I'm starting to lean fire scum
I like where this is going.
I woke up this morning seriously wondering why Fire is town, and what his actual contributions have been..! :lol: (don't know what kind of dreams I've been having.. :shifty: )
You really do type weird mate.
In post 973, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 961, Kmd4390 wrote:But yeah Mathdino says OMGUS is something town-you does and it seems like your reads are based entirely on that despite what you say.
I'm actually becoming fairly certain that A) Mathdino didn't say this, and B) if he did, he was wrong.

My reads are not based on OMGUS - they are based on interactions and whether something is fake or not.
...you do OMGUS as town? you did it to me in penguin mafia and townread me reflexively in apartment? and why on earth would he make up a teammate saying something rofl
In post 1404, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1364, Eddie Cane wrote:That's also why I want unabombah to ask Boon what his read is - Boon has most of the same experience with you I do. If I'm wrong, Boon should have you as town (assuming Una isn't scum). As it stands though, I'm pretty damn confident you're scum.
Boon called mulch town from the start, I can ask for an update if you want.
Just here for reference, I'll come back to this later.
In post 1572, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1562, Eddie Cane wrote:your above post said nothing with 3 paragraphs - do you tr or sr my slot it was unclear
I've scumread Trans ever since he kept pushing mulch over the limit. :]
I feel like it was him abusing the fact that mulch easily self-destructs, even as town.

You can go check my ISO - I tried to deliberately avoid calling Trans town OR scum, because I wanted him to feel he has me in his pocket.
I then tried to actively analyze him and look for potential associations, just in case we might actually get his lynch through today.

You have said nothing I scumread yet, but then again, I think you are one of those players I could never hope to catch! :lol:
You called Transcend town a couple times. You didn't do a very good job of avoiding to give a read.
In post 2249, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1787, Eddie Cane wrote:Okay, making a reads list isn't actually working. Cheet, Ginngie, Cabd are town. Mulch schum or if you're generous null.
Una is probably around there too, their paranoia is bad because they have a team now.
My reads are still my own.
Only if my whole team yells at me for disagreeing and me being a dumbass, will I admit to paranoia.. ;)
In post 1787, Eddie Cane wrote:That leaves Chara/KMD/Kagami/Patrick/Implosion/Ari/Fire/Mulch/Una as a scum pool. Fuck me up. I mean, the game could be solved if Cabd faked his FN claim, Boon let Una pick scum and didn't coach him better, and Mulch decided to fake some weird shit with cabd while pocketing tor..... lol. Otherwise, I hate this game. Guess this post is gonna take me a bit longer than 15 minutes because I'm well aware how scummy it is to be this indecisive and have this many town leans.... so l ets break 'em down. Again, this is from memory. I did not leave this post preview while typing this. sorry if anything is wrong.
This honestly feels like scum!Eddie.. :igmeou:
In post 1787, Eddie Cane wrote:I would probably scumread the above post because I barely took any stances, but like, this game is hard lol...........
I'm not editing the above I wrote :lol: At least we know Eddie is aware of it.
The point of paranoia in this context is that you can't talk it out. You have a team to talk it out.

In post 2256, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1899, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1490, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm feeling less certain about mulch/eddie being t/t now.

I think we still might make a mistake if we don't lynch one of them.. :?
What specifically makes you think it's no longer TvT?
I think I already commented on this, but it just feels weird..the interaction between them I mean.
One or both of them are trying to force something, and I'm not sure which one of them holds the scum-agenda.

One other example that comes to mind: mulch calling Trans' hunt on him something like an ambitious attempt at glory (nailing scum!mulch D1),while he also openly admits to being lynched a bunch D1.
I'm fairly certain there are times where he has flipped scum D1 too. :]

I also feel like Eddie might be playing his scum-game.
I love to be the center of my own analysis, but for example - town!Eddie has no reason to be "suspicious" about me.
He knows how low my play actually is ( :lol: ), and town!Eddie would either call me straight out as scum, or townbin me "for now".
Scum!Eddie likes to keep his options open, and tease the idea that I COULD be lynched D1.
This isn't remotely true. Thank u.
In post 2363, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2045, Mulch wrote:
In post 2025, Eddie Cane wrote:Oh look! A read progression! Now I have a hero complex and lynching the legendary Mulch will help me achieve my dreams of becoming a Pokemon Scumhunting Master
This is exactly what you are trying to do.

At this point I'm convinced your not scum.

UNVOTE: Eddie

This is the point in the game where I find real scum while you tunnel on me with visions of power and the results show post-game.

VOTE: Kagami
Somehow I also scumread this..
I feel like town!mulch wouldn't care about appearances and would just OMGUS Eddie till twilight.
Actually, I don't really think Una is scum atp. Casing is fun! You learn something new every day.
In post 2375, UnaBombaH wrote:OK, end of the spamline:

Solid-ish Townreads:
Patrick, Cheetory6, Chara

Townleans:
Spiffeh, implosion, Firebringer

Waffle-line:
Ginngie, Toranaga, Kmd4390

Scumleans:
Aristophanes, Kagami, Cabd

Scumreads:
Mulch-slot, Eddie Cane

DISCLAIMER:
I absolutely hate saying anyone is "NULL" at this point of the game anymore, therefore I have that waffle-line for slots I'm having most trouble with. Almost all of those slots are either A) posting too little ACTUAL CONTENT for me to be confident in my ability to read them or B) providing good content I townread, but then posting things I scumread, and effectively muddying it up.

On Eddie/mulch - I do not care how much Eddie (or anyone else) bashes me for putting him down there, but I'm trying to be honest and open with my read on the slot at the moment. One reason that slot is still in there, is because of how Trans approached the game. While Eddie has been salvaging the slot immensely, I still think Trans was scum, and therefore Eddie is playing VERY WELL, but on a scum-slot. (I feel dirty for writing scum-slot, I might have a dirty mind :oops: )

Toranaga WOULD BE a townlean for me, but his waffling on mulch confused me immensely.
One of the main reasons why I want a flip from mulch/Eddie is for me to maybe be able to sort Tor too.

Kmd I initially scumread, but their content has been generally good. They will most likely rise above or fall below by the time they make their next bigger post.

Ginngie is not as adorable as I thought she might be. She is one of the three slots in this game that would benefit IMMENSELY from just spamming game-related content. She would likely either towntell, or be scummy in my eyes very quickly.

The other two slots that I just need to see more from (in terms of quantity) are Cabd and Ari. If they are town, all they need to do is spam content, and I'm almost certain I'm able to sort them too. (I understand IRL can be hard, it has been for me too, but that is the only way I can confidently sort them)

K, thx bai.
...but I find it really hard to believe he has a reads list this bad. he's sheeping my vote, sheeping my lynch solution, and i'm one of his two scum reads? does.not.compute
In post 2559, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2557, Eddie Cane wrote:una; has boon read the game, and if not did you at least tell him my request ; what was his reply if so. paraphrase obviously.
AFAIK he isn't up to speed. :?
I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to say, so I won't say anything exact yet, but let's just say that one member of our team has been so occupied with IRL, that it has moved priority focus from our whole team there.

If/when he has time, I'm sure he will give his words on you.
But I don't think you need his "input" to sort me, and his input will not lock you as town to me either. :]
I'll need to arrive to that conclusion myself.

I've actually been planning to re-read your posts from The Apartment during this games night.
Maybe I can actually use that to sort you more confidently, who knows.
And when it comes to me - I'm REALLY going to be an obv.townie D2/D3. (No need to jump to conclusions - I'm not claiming to have any power as of now :lol: )
I'm always feeling better and more comfortable as the game progresses.
And, we finally get to this. I ask for his thoughts a LONG time ago and this is all you give me.
In post 2560, Eddie Cane wrote:I don't want him to help me sort you, that wouldn't help me period. I want him to help me sort mulch, and to help YOU sort ME as a secondary effect. You are allowed to say if a member of your team is busy, Tchill is being replaced that's public knowledge (viewtopic.php?p=9921831#p9921831) & you could say if another member was busy.

But, you didn't answer if you told him my request 30-40 pages ago when I asked you to, and the second time I did. Also, go read the apartment if you want, it's a waste of time but if you have nothing better to do :shrug:.
I say a perfectly reasonable post that's positive in tone and message, and you reply with
In post 2562, UnaBombaH wrote:No need to be annoyed with me, doesn't change anything. :]
...which just seems like deflecting to me. I cannot comprehend how your conclusion from my reply was that I was annoyed with you and how it makes sense for you to avoid my question yet again.
In post 2568, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2560, Eddie Cane wrote:I don't want him to help me sort you, that wouldn't help me period. I want him to help me sort mulch, and to help YOU sort ME as a secondary effect. You are allowed to say if a member of your team is busy, Tchill is being replaced that's public knowledge (viewtopic.php?p=9921831#p9921831) & you could say if another member was busy.

But, you didn't answer if you told him my request 30-40 pages ago when I asked you to, and the second time I did. Also, go read the apartment if you want, it's a waste of time but if you have nothing better to do :shrug:.
In post 2562, UnaBombaH wrote:No need to be annoyed with me, doesn't change anything. :]
Thank you for finally replying;

where do you get "annoyed with you" in 2560? I was perfectly pleasant and charming. Some say dashing. I am annoyed with ou AFTER, because it took 3 posts to get you to answer a yes or no question that has very little alignment bearing.
Boon was also the one who toneread Ari as scum based on his entrance, unlike almost everyone else (apparently) in this game. :]
I said the same thing :shrug:
He now said he will try to find time for this game too, not going to pressure him for it. I bet our other games are easier to keep up with and help anyway.
thank you.
And, of course, you never clarify where you got an "annoyed" vibe. I am probably blowing this out of proportion but I despise being ignored on simple thinks.

-

Finished skimming the ISO. Gonna call uNA town now very hesitantly. I think I'll do fire or kmd next. Also, for those who don't get it, I'm not casing for alignments, I'm casing what's influencing my read that is tangible and hoping people reply to this and either change their reads or help me change mine. Gut is a huge part of reading, but there's tangible stuff too.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

someone talk to me

by someone i mostly mean kagami and cheet but anyone is /ok/ ig
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by Firebringer »

How was ur day at work?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

it was ight, I have 3 jobs and this is the alright one vs the good one and the eh one
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2964, Eddie Cane wrote:You called Transcend town a couple times.
Show me your quote of it, and I'll admit to it.
I deliberately avoided calling him town, because I scumread him quite early, but I also wanted him to feel like he has me in his pocket. I thought I'd 100% make it to lategame because he'd never want me dead.
I also thought he'd never be the D1 lynch, so there was no reason to push for it solo, and risk dying. :]
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2964, Eddie Cane wrote:he's sheeping my vote, sheeping my lynch solution, and i'm one of his two scum reads? does.not.compute
Why do assume I'm sheeping you? Just because my reads might be similar or even same with yours? :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2964, Eddie Cane wrote:And, of course, you never clarify where you got an "annoyed" vibe. I am probably blowing this out of proportion but I despise being ignored on simple thinks.
Your actions become easier to read when you are annoyed/pressured.. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Only one slot has outright said they don't need to hear my fullclaim, but I'm thinking that based on Eddie retracting that guilty, and even giving a slight townlean on me, it would only do us harm at this point anyway.

And to all the skeptics - my crumbs have been so multiple and ridiculous, that me claiming anything except this specific role would be obviously fake.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:48 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 2965, Eddie Cane wrote:someone talk to me
Gameplan:

i) Murder Cabd tonight [RECK cries a single solitary tear of joy].
ii) Murderkill Ari D3.
iii) Be called cool for sweeping.
iv) eddie cane

Sound good?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:30 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Hey Keely, Gamma has a message for you!

Something about having a nasty ass for criticizing my team instead of myself in this game for one.
For two, telling you that I would never be assigned a Scum PM here considering my meta and team makeup.

I thought I'd pass this along as I attempt to catch up here.

At this point in the game, do you think it reasonable that I do the Pine strategy and read only the latest ~15-20 pages so I can pretend to be relevant? I don't think reading the whole game is at all feasible at this point, sadly.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:30 am

Post by Ginngie »

Ari

vote Cabd
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”