Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 421, Prism wrote:This is strange, considering again TIAM is supposed to be more likely scum and lying.
This is a lie also. I had and still have 3 scum reads. I have Tiam chances to play and he refused and then lied about why he was inactive. Tiam was a straight up policy lynch and I basically said as such.

Man you have to be scum with the bullshit you are shoveling.
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 423, Chumba wrote:
In post 421, Prism wrote:379/380 are hard setting up to push me in the event TIAM flipped town.
That’s a lie.
As much as me chainsawing earlier in the game was.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 425, Chumba wrote:
In post 421, Prism wrote:This is strange, considering again TIAM is supposed to be more likely scum and lying.
This is a lie also. I had and still have 3 scum reads. I have Tiam chances to play and he refused and then lied about why he was inactive. Tiam was a straight up policy lynch and I basically said as such.

Man you have to be scum with the bullshit you are shoveling.
I openly said it was your version of a policy lynch.
In post 421, Prism wrote:This is strange, considering again TIAM is supposed to be more likely scum and lying. His stance is basically that "Oh even if this is town it's a worthwhile lynch, they were basically scum anyway", which is a classic scum justification.
You thinking he was lying, and finding him not town for it, implies you thought he was more likely to be scum than town.

If for some reason you thought him lying was town, and just voted him anyway, let me know.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Prism »

Also "You have to be scum with the shit you're shoveling" while silent voting Roy to start the day.

Come on now.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 422, Prism wrote:
In post 419, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 417, Prism wrote:First I was partners with TIAM, now I defended him knowing he would flip town. Called this days in advance, repeatedly.
he was a vt. What do you mean by partners?
Would you like to take a chance to review what you said yesterday before the Men in Black apparently visited and gave you a memory wipe?
I guess this was some kinda sarcasm then.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 421, Prism wrote:Today the response to Nero accusing me of basically what he was hinting at in 379/380 was to not comment on it at all and instead just naked vote Roy. I don't like it.
379 was me responding to your question. It had literally nothing to do with Tiam or his alignment.

380 again is me responding to you correcting your incorrect interpretation of what Tiam was doing.

I voted roy cause he was who I was trying to lynch yesterday. My vote only came off to policy lynch somebody who played against his win condition. Me going back to Roy shouldn’t surprise anyone.

Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 424, Prism wrote:
In post 421, Prism wrote:Should probably elaborate on why I think Chumba is more likely to be scum given Lucaflip: Chumba is about as likely of a lynch while being in my opinion noticeably more competent.
This was ambiguous and I should be more explicit. To clarify, I think Luca was nightkilled for basically being town, active, competent, and not a likely lynch target. Chumba I think fits this criteria better. In general though evaluations of things like competency/lynch likelihood vary so this isn't very reliable.

Before I go and make my case to respond to your question, just wanted to comment on that I think this is shit. Luca fit that description much more than Chumba.
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Prism »

The fact that they were responses to me don't change the stances you're taking in them and the things you chose to push with them.
In post 379, Chumba wrote:
In post 378, Prism wrote:Would you like to elaborate more on the scumread on me, Chumba?
My earlier reasons plus your recent posts have no town intent imo. They are scummy as fuck and with deadline approaching you trying to start a new wagon is bullshit
In post 380, Chumba wrote:
In post 378, Prism wrote:Half of those posts have come in the last two days and are the same act of self-pity/"I just don't have time".
Tbh I didn’t like how he changed his story. First he said there wasn’t anything to discuss which wasn’t true then he said he was busy. That’s basically lying. I don’t tolerate liars. You defending him is suspicious
These posts explicitly state that you think that my defense of TIAM is a scummy move, with no town motivation.

I wonder how I interpreted these as getting ready to push me when TIAM flips town.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 426, Prism wrote:
In post 423, Chumba wrote:
In post 421, Prism wrote:379/380 are hard setting up to push me in the event TIAM flipped town.
That’s a lie.
As much as me chainsawing earlier in the game was.
Not even close to the same. 379/380 had absolutely nothing to do with what I’d do if Tiam flipped town. I just explained what 379/380 are about and they have nothing to do with tiam’s alignment.

And I didn’t lie about you chainsawing. That’s how I interpreted your actions and they fit the definition.

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 427, Prism wrote:You thinking he was lying, and finding him not town for it, implies you thought he was more likely to be scum than town.
Not really. I hate liars and that plus his inactivity I didn’t really know or care what his alignment was.

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 428, Prism wrote:Also "You have to be scum with the shit you're shoveling" while silent voting Roy to start the day.

Come on now.
1. There is nothing wrong with reasonless votes.
2. When my reasons have already been given, I don’t need to state them again.

Come on now

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 429, Nero Cain wrote:I guess this was some kinda sarcasm then.
The point is that I was accused of defending my partner. When "my partner" flips town, I'm now basically being accused of defending him knowing I would flip town.

I expected this to happen, so it's not a surprise. The truth is that anyone who scumread it just found it scummy independent of TIAM's flip. It's just frustrating to know that chances are a lynch is town, and to know that you should fight to move it, while simultaneously knowing
in advance
that A) It is likely hopeless B) You even trying is likely to get scumread.

P-Edit: Right, and I just justified why my interpretation is valid, and how it fits the definition. Glad we can agree. Your acknowledgement that the statements weren't made with TIAM's alignment in mind don't really hold water when
as scum
they're definitely made knowing his alignment in advance.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Prism »

Well Chumba, here I am, I'm lying in your eyes. Are you sure you're not just saying that to discredit me?

It looks like if you actually believed I was lying you would have voted me, given your statements. Particularly if it's to the extent "I have to be scum".
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 431, Archwing wrote:Before I go and make my case to respond to your question, just wanted to comment on that I think this is shit. Luca fit that description much more than Chumba.
Hence why I explicitly said that these evaluations vary from player to player, making my own opinion not very reliable.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 432, Prism wrote:These posts explicitly state that you think that my defense of TIAM is a scummy move, with no town motivation.
Correct. Your defense of him was scummy with no town motivation. But I was already scum reading you before this and regardless of his flip you’d still be scummy for it.

Also the fact that I didn’t vote you today disproves your entire argument. If I was setting you up to be lynched, I’d have to vote you right?

Roy is scum. I’m not voting anyone else.

So there goes your tinfoil hat theory that I’m coming for you today.

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 436, Prism wrote:The point is that I was accused of defending my partner.
Who did this?

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 437, Prism wrote:Well Chumba, here I am, I'm lying in your eyes. Are you sure you're not just saying that to discredit me?
No. You are definitely lying. If I had 2 votes I’d vote both but I only have 1

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

me
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 332, Prism wrote:Chances are there's scum in Chumba/Luca/Nero/Moz despite their eagerness for the game and active participation, reason they're in the not lynch pile is because they can be sorted later and are going to be serious assets if they're town. Burning them early is a waste.
Luca flipped green. Still stand by this? 1/3 scum? 2/3? where do you stand now? IMO, townread nero and Moz, null on chumba.
In post 352, Prism wrote:Will check in in about 7 hours and hammer if no one else has done so.
So earlier you said you didn't want to lynch TIAM. Then you declare intent. Pinged me.
In post 354, Prism wrote:
In post 325, Nero Cain wrote:if you think that than you clearly aren't reading. Like besides Leeoon, Archwing and Golden everyone else seems to be playing and contributing.
Like I get that you are scum that's trying to make the crux of make case on you invalid but your not scumhunting and that's always going to land a player on the scummy side of the spectrum.
Your repeated "there's not much to talk about" is just a front for you to do shit all this game. I'm lynching you.
Bolded here is disgusting. Phrases like "I get that you're scum but you have to realize/do you see/understand" bother the shit out of me. Trying to get the scum to "see reason" is nonsensical.

Phrases like this are simultaneously shoving your scumread while trying to convince
them
of the validity of your viewpoint. I hate it.
In post 221, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 188, TwoInAMillion wrote:Sorry I haven't been that active yet but I am playing in 3 games plus 3 mish mash games and
not much has happened yet
This is a stall post. I don't really like his excuse that he's in a bunch of others and can't contribute. The bolded is either scum that's actually not reading the thread or scum thats using this as an excuse to not participate.
Stallpost, sure, but don't act like you don't see this from town. A bit has happened but it's not like anyone's gotten into hard 1v1s or deathtunnels. Everyone has been uncertain and testing the waters, outside of maybe Luca on TIAM.

I again despise the reactions to Two's VT claim as being "needs death" and "claims scum" (Latter coming from Golden).

This throwaway read on Golden is terrible, comes out of nowhere, and I see no reason for it in your ISO. I would not at all be surprised if this was you+Golden.
This I kinda read as a way to build Towncred, knowing TIAM would flip green, since it was pretty obvious by this point (after you declared intent...) that TIAM was going to get lynched.
In post 355, Prism wrote:
In post 351, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 349, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 347, TwoInAMillion wrote:but I know I am green from my role pm.
VOTE: TwoInAMillion
Scummy, OMGUSy and opportunistic vote. Please unvote me.
Shit like this isn't going to work, you have to actually do something and be proactive.

No town cares if you think they're scummy and will not be intimidated into unvoting. No town wants to work around you refusing to do anything. I don't think you're scum for lack of content and want other people but that's more out of a gift from God. Stop trying to halfass it and shame people for not being able to work around you being deadweight.
More towncred building.
In post 357, Prism wrote:VOTE: Golden

Someone, anyone, help. The chance of this getting traction in time is slim but for the love of god derail this, please help.
And more.
In post 358, Prism wrote:
In post 356, TwoInAMillion wrote:Well there's hardly time to do much today. I will be more active tomorrow if you spare me.
What do you think of me trying to save you? What do you think of Nero's assertion of you/Golden distancing? In particular, what I'm asking is how legitimate you think these reads and viewpoints are.

No one is going to spare you because you ask for it.
And again. I read this chain of events in live-time like that. The more I read what you were saying, the more I believed that Two was flipping green.
In post 389, Prism wrote:Oh, also, I didn't want to hammer TIAM: I said that statement to buy more time for people to reconsider. If I wanted to hammer him, I would have just done it. Agreeing to hammer to avoid a no lynch is different from wanting to do so.
This is a fair point though. I see this from a town pov. I suppose for now
UNVOTE:
because I'm not as convinced as when I did my re-read earlier today.
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 420, Chumba wrote:
In post 414, Archwing wrote:also iirc luca was 1v1-ing chumba pretty hard
This isn’t true at all. But I already scum read you so I’m not surprised.
How was this not true? you and luca took up a whole page.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Archwing »

page 12.
GTKAS
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Chumba »

Oh ok.

Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 285, Luca Blight wrote:The problem is there are so many inactive and suspect players this game. The only reason I'm not voting Chumba is because I believe a TIAM lynch is the better option for D1
The only two I townread at the moment are Nero and Moz, and even that's at a stretch.
I think based off of these 2 sentences alone,
very temporarily
towncleared nero and moz, and sus'd chumba.
GTKAS
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 444, Archwing wrote:
In post 420, Chumba wrote:
In post 414, Archwing wrote:also iirc luca was 1v1-ing chumba pretty hard
This isn’t true at all. But I already scum read you so I’m not surprised.
How was this not true? you and luca took up a whole page.
Learn what 1v1 is and come back scum boy.

Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Archwing »

Maybe not explicitly 1v1, in the sense you wanted eachothers heads, but enough that Luca wanted you dead (see my last post) but TIAM was the better lynch;
in other words, you were the d2 lynch for Luca. So you killed him instead.
GTKAS

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”