Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 443, Archwing wrote:
In post 332, Prism wrote:Chances are there's scum in Chumba/Luca/Nero/Moz despite their eagerness for the game and active participation, reason they're in the not lynch pile is because they can be sorted later and are going to be serious assets if they're town. Burning them early is a waste.
Luca flipped green. Still stand by this? 1/3 scum? 2/3? where do you stand now? IMO, townread nero and Moz, null on chumba.
I still think the same: My first instinct today was that Chumba was more likely scum because of it. Nero/Moz are both tough, Nero's playstyle is orthogonal to mine and seeing past that is difficult. Moz needs to explain his reads more, he's given a lot but not really explained them.
In post 443, Archwing wrote:
In post 352, Prism wrote:Will check in in about 7 hours and hammer if no one else has done so.
So earlier you said you didn't want to lynch TIAM. Then you declare intent. Pinged me.
I was being lazy. I knew that it was unlikely to swap to someone else but was hoping it would. Then I decided to fight for it, because uphill or not it was 100% the right play.

Re: towncred, it might help to read my first paragraph of #331 as well as my post to Nero. I can be scum WIFOMing or change how I knew people were about to read me, but the point is that I saw this very line of attack coming if TIAM were town. I pushed it anyway.

You mentioned you did a reread earlier. Did you come away with anything else?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Prism »

I've got to dip for now but this day is already going 10x better.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Any day without TIAM is better :/
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 449, Archwing wrote:but enough that Luca wanted you dead (see my last post)
Maybe you should see your last post and read it again. Read the part where Luca says he doesn’t think I’m a good lynch because I’m producing content and I can be sorted later.

Now let me give you a quick lesson.

You sort people you are unsure of.

You don’t sort people you scum or town read.

So he didn’t want my head like you say.

You guys are going to regret not killing me.
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 450, Prism wrote:Re: towncred, it might help to read my first paragraph of #331 as well as my post to Nero. I can be scum WIFOMing or change how I knew people were about to read me, but the point is that I saw this very line of attack coming if TIAM were town. I pushed it anyway.

You mentioned you did a reread earlier. Did you come away with anything else?
I read that paragraph a few times TBH. I was never really sold on the intention behind it. And the fact that you had that in your pocket, ready to defend the town-cred attack, makes me suspicious, as if you had the next 5 steps planned out, like scum should do.

Yeah, I did a re-read on the last half of D1 while I was on the bus, so it was a bit disjointed. I was semi-planning a case on Luca, and then... this lol. So that went out the window. Next was what I summarized about you, and lastly was a suspicion on Chumba based on the luca interactions (waiting to see who flipped, and luca did, so hence I see chumba as scummy now)

Other than that, I noticed a lot of pushing on Roy, and I couldn't get behind that. Paradox was pushed for lurking, but thats how we lost TIAM, so i'm not comfortable with that. I'll come back to not wanting to lynch Seph right now either.

I agree with what you said though about moz needed to explain further his reads, instead of just stating them
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 447, Archwing wrote:The only reason I'm not voting Chumba is because I believe a TIAM lynch is the better option for D1 -luca
Like... what?
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Chumba »

So my 2 scum reads think scum killed Luca because he suspected me but he didn’t actually suspect me. He said I could be sorted later.

Man if you guys tried to frame me you are going to be recked.

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 285, Luca Blight wrote:at least Chumba is producing content and can be sorted later,
Oops. Did you miss that?

Nice try scumboi

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Chumba »

Let’s lynch Roy. If he doesn’t flip scum something screwy is going on and y’all can lynch me tomorrow.

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 447, Archwing wrote:
In post 285, Luca Blight wrote:The problem is there are so many inactive and suspect players this game. The only reason I'm not voting Chumba is because I believe a TIAM lynch is the better option for D1
The only two I townread at the moment are Nero and Moz, and even that's at a stretch.
I think based off of these 2 sentences alone,
very temporarily
towncleared nero and moz, and sus'd chumba.
HOLY SHIT!!!

You deleted that statement from his post?

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT IF UOU WERE TOWN?

You intentionally tried to deceive people.

Here is the complete un-edited post. The bolded is the part arch deleted for some reason. Probably because it didn’t help his agenda of framing me.
In post 285, Luca Blight wrote:The problem is there are so many inactive and suspect players this game. The only reason I'm not voting Chumba is because I believe a TIAM lynch is the better option for D1;
at least Chumba is producing content and can be sorted later, whereas TIAM has been making excuses all day and will most likely continue to do so.

The only two I townread at the moment are Nero and Moz, and even that's at a stretch.

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Chumba »

So Roy is 100% scum
Arch bases on recent events is 95% scum

Prism makes sense as partners with both.

Good game everyone. I ain’t even mad if I get lynched today. Just sheep this post after I’m dead.

Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 244, Sephiroth wrote:
In post 232, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Thanks for scumclaiming.
VOTE: BuJaber[/b]
Lazy. Try harder next time.
In post 254, Sephiroth wrote:Can we get a vote count? I feel like voting TIAM but at the moment I don't want to detract from this Buj wagon. Interested to see where that one is going.
In post 301, Sephiroth wrote:
In post 290, Not Known 15 wrote:
@Luca Blight
: Request denied.
This may be unpopular with some people but honestly this type of deadline policy could really help the meta on site quite a bit.

I'll have a catch up later today and post what reads I have. Busy at work but I should find some time in a few hours.
Re-reading seph via ISO was actually kinda interesting. Nearing end of d1, it seems like he's kinda content with the way the TIAM wagon is going. Just kinda throwing in posts here and there to be active, especially with his comment about not derailing the Bu wagon too.
So like, he wants to vote TIAM, but also is liking whats going on with the initial bu wagon, so he just kinda sits by idly while making his presence known. And while I agree with what he said there, just kinda seems weird to see it out like that.
In post 317, Sephiroth wrote:
unvote, vote: TIAM

Its absolutely absurd to claim that nothing interesting or worth commenting on has happened...

thats -3 I think, in case anyone was wondering.
Then here, to me, he seems pretty self-aware.. claiming l-3 is a bit much, imo, even with 13 active players. almost like a "hey guys... we could get a couple more votes on here"
In post 322, Sephiroth wrote:I dunno. I have a gut feeling hes scum this game.
at first I thought this as being a "too obvious to be scummy" kinda business.... but then you get into wifom... so, meh. If I think over a couple iterations of WIFOM, this could be pretty scum!seph.
In post 343, Sephiroth wrote:I think the following are town: Archwing, Luca, Nero Cain, Chumba, Buj (tentative), lalendra (tentative)

I think the scum will be found in: TIAM, Prism, Roy, paradox, moz, leeon

So I'm happy with my TIAM vote. Especially since TIAM shows no interest in engaging with the game and preclaimed VT.
This was one thing I thought about when I did my re-read.
How the fuck am I a townread here? My d1 was horrible, and I'll be the first to admit it. yeah i flew under the radar, but I shouldn't be that far up, with luca and nero. my first reaction to this was maybe he was trying to buddy me.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 459, Chumba wrote:
In post 447, Archwing wrote:
In post 285, Luca Blight wrote:The problem is there are so many inactive and suspect players this game. The only reason I'm not voting Chumba is because I believe a TIAM lynch is the better option for D1
I think based off of these 2 sentences alone,
very temporarily
towncleared nero and moz, and sus'd chumba.
HOLY SHIT!!!

You deleted that statement from his post?

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT IF UOU WERE TOWN?

You intentionally tried to deceive people.

Here is the complete un-edited post. The bolded is the part arch deleted for some reason. Probably because it didn’t help his agenda of framing me.
In post 285, Luca Blight wrote:The problem is there are so many inactive and suspect players this game. The only reason I'm not voting Chumba is because I believe a TIAM lynch is the better option for D1;
at least Chumba is producing content and can be sorted later, whereas TIAM has been making excuses all day and will most likely continue to do so.

loooool. I shortened it down so that it would be easier to read, I'm not trying to alter history here. Yes, he did say that. I don't deny that whatsoever. HOWEVER, how does that bit after the semicolon take away from the fact that
the only reason he is not voting you
?
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 458, Chumba wrote:Let’s lynch Roy. If he doesn’t flip scum something screwy is going on and y’all can lynch me tomorrow.
In post 460, Chumba wrote:So Roy is 100% scum
Arch bases on recent events is 95% scum

Prism makes sense as partners with both.

Good game everyone. I ain’t even mad if I get lynched today. Just sheep this post after I’m dead.
Why is Roy the best lynch today?
GTKAS
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 462, Archwing wrote:loooool. I shortened it down so that it would be easier to read, I'm not trying to alter history here.
It wasn’t that difficult to read and the part you cut out was relevant to your points. So I don’t believe you.

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 463, Archwing wrote:Why is Roy the best lynch today?
Your answer is in the post you just quoted. He’s 100% scum

Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Archwing »

i honestly disagree, and that I was not trying to be deceiving. It is very easy to look at the quoted post in context, and whenever I see someone quote, and I'm not familiar with the contextual surrounding of it, I always click on it to see what is happening. maybe that's a bit of a bias on my part to assume that other people do that too, and I could learn from that going forward.
in the end, I wanted to get the root of what Luca was saying, which was that if TIAM was not there, he would be voting you. and now he was NK'd. And I really think you're trying to distract from that. first you attack my "1v1" statement, and next you attack my quoting procedure. It's as if you had 2 days of night phase to plan how you were going to defend your night kill.
VOTE: Chumba

pedit; wow great response. i'll just sheep you then?
explain. convince me, otherwise you aren't getting the lynch you want.
GTKAS
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Chumba »

I can’t convince scum to lynch their scum buddy. I already said I don’t care if I’m Lynched today so your vote doesn’t scare me.

Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Archwing »

you're right. Roy is scum. wow i'm so convinced now.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Archwing »

and you've also done a really fine job of defending yourself against 2 claims i've made against you..... by ad hom-ing me.
GTKAS
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Chumba »

You lied about the 1v1 because one never happened and you intentionally deceived people by deleting part of his quote and the only reason I can tell for you doing that was it made your argument of Luca scum reading me weaker.

Let’s just assume you are right though. Let’s say Luca did hard scum read me. That still doesn’t mean I’m scum and killed him. There are many reasons to kill people. You not considering other options isn’t a town mentality

You better have your excuses ready when I flip town because you will look like the scum that you are once that happens.

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 469, Archwing wrote:and you've also done a really fine job of defending yourself against 2 claims i've made against you..... by ad hom-ing me.
I haven’t ad-hom’d you

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Chumba »

Here. Go learn the definition of ad hominem before you falsely accuse people of it - https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... the_Person

I have clearly attacked your play this game. Not you as a person.

Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 470, Chumba wrote:You lied about the 1v1 because one never happened and you intentionally deceived people by deleting part of his quote and the only reason I can tell for you doing that was it made your argument of Luca scum reading me weaker.

Let’s just assume you are right though. Let’s say Luca did hard scum read me. That still doesn’t mean I’m scum and killed him. There are many reasons to kill people. You not considering other options isn’t a town mentality

You better have your excuses ready when I flip town because you will look like the scum that you are once that happens.
I've already explained the quoting business. The interactions are there, and I've even stated the page number. It's not confined to page 12, but a bit before and a bit after too.

And I'm not looking elsewhere right now. I'm looking at you. And you keep responding, which is giving me information. Its very early day 2. Keep your mind on your town game, don't worry about mine.

LAMIST.

And instead of responding to my argument, you attacked my character (calling me scummy), which is essentially the definition of an Ad-Hom argument.

pedit; i know what ad hom is, thanks. How about you read back when instead of responding to the claims I made against you, you just called me scum, trying to convince to lynch a scumbuddy. You're trying to defame my character by calling me scum instead of actually attacking the argument itself.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Archwing »

Let me ask you this; what do you make of the Luca NK. Do you think there is any information to gain from that?
If you think it is {me, Prism, Roy} does it make sense for any one of us to kill Luca..?
GTKAS

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”