Team Mafia 2018: Mafiosi Revolution (Over)

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3505 (isolation #200) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3490, Kmd4390 wrote:Why was Chara's reaction town? If you don't have a scum read, I'll probably just listen to Mathdino and he wants to Lynch Chara. He also says it's important we pay attention to his town Bloc.
his townblock isn't big enough. mine's better.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3507 (isolation #201) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Chara »

Cheet's still town by the way. even if you're town, Kmd, none of Math's reads are impressing me.

considering the number of mislynches we have, i have to wonder if scum Kmd would be coached to attempt to mislynch me here and face blowback for it if i go down. perhaps being original in their push (i'm really not going to be mislynched, haha) is an attempt to emulate a town opinion?
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3508 (isolation #202) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3506, Kmd4390 wrote:You asked for Almost's thoughts on the game. I don't see a request for his read on you in your ISO with ctrl+f.
asking for his thoughts on the game
is
asking for a read on me. he knows that. there's no way he would talk about this game to Toranaga and not mention a read on me.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3518 (isolation #203) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Chara »

even taking the read on me out of the equation, the Cabd read was bad. the Cheet scumread is also bad, and i would dearly love to see the reasoning on that.

as for the Almost read: now you're being pedantic. scum Chara knows Almost is going to be scrutinizing it from the word go. i wouldn't need to wait for other players to start asking for his read on me in order to be concerned about it.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3520 (isolation #204) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Chara »

finally: Kmd trusting its teams reads over its own also bothers me. one of Fire's townpoints was from RC yelling that i'm scum and Fire going "nah". (not the only reason or even a good one, but still)
saying one is listening to their teammates is a line of separation between the read and the player, and essentially makes it impossible to ascertain how genuine the person is being.
right now i'm thinking Mathdino is doing his best to get Kmd out of this hole for a longshot win.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3521 (isolation #205) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3477, Patrick wrote:I disagree with Kmd on pretty much everything of relevance this game, but think he's town.
i went to ISO Patrick for why he's town, but this post does bother me.
why do you think it's wrong town?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3522 (isolation #206) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3495, Kmd4390 wrote:As far as Chara, I asked because I'm considering voting there and wanted to know why you have him as town, not to get you to drop your read. I don't buy consistency as a town tell. I don't see why if he was going to take Elli's approach to this game, he'd change his mind as town. And I don't have the meta you do.

I also want to point out the only thing I remember him being wrong on was cabd. He got mulch right. He was better than I was on Kagami and Eddie. And if unabomb turns out to be town, he got me there too. Tora is the only one I was more sure of than him and even that he had right.
what do you mean by changing my mind?
i'm not convinced on why you're scumreading me. perhaps it's because i'm reading through your ISO backwards, but it just sounds like you're following Math's read.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3524 (isolation #207) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3418, Kmd4390 wrote:Ginngie is actually obvtown. After losing partners on the first two days, it makes no sense for scum to get into a 1v1 with town. The last scum needed to Outlast like 12 people so there's no way they make that play. I know it wasn't a good town play either, but you can at least figure out what the logic would be in doing it.

All I can come up with is unabomb as scum but he's been softing a power role of some sort. The way he asked who everyone thought was doc when the game was supposed to be over sounded more like boon than una and why would boon be having him say things if that team actually thought the game was over?

I dunno. My reads have sucked so far so I'm kind of at a loss.
this post reminded me that i don't think Una is scum either. ignore what i said earlier. he's only a scumspect in lategame if for some reason we're not over yet. his PR will probably settle that eventually one way or the other, though.
if the PR soft was fake, however, i'm lynching Una, i think.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3527 (isolation #208) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Chara »

i don't really think Ari is scum, Fire. :<

what Cheet quoted from Ari's hammer just doesn't look like the sort've smug taunt it would have to be if Ari were scum.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3532 (isolation #209) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3528, Firebringer wrote:Well I can’t see scum being anyone besides Aristophanes
Maybe unabomeh
why not Kmd? :<
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3624 (isolation #210) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Chara »

was missing today, sorry about that.
Cheet if it helps i'm not reading Fire based on effort vs. less effort.
will throwing something at this game tomorrow.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3625 (isolation #211) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Chara »

will be throwing something.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3626 (isolation #212) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Chara »

i miss Eddie. :<

not intended as an insult to those still in the game, or anything. just feelings.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3632 (isolation #213) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3565, Patrick wrote:I'd look at Kmd before any of Cheet/Spiff/implosion, not sure where I'd rate them in comparison to Ari. But I do think they're likely to be town. Why does it bother you that I read Kmd as town?
it didn't, disagreeing with everything it said while townreading it warranted further explanation.
i'm too tired to parse your response for AI information, but thank you for it.

a strong Kmd towncase would be good for me, too. Patrick did give one in his response which i want to look at.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3633 (isolation #214) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Chara »

Spiff is towny but i want to know who his scumreads and townreads are from this day.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3635 (isolation #215) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Chara »

have fun Fire. <3
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3636 (isolation #216) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Chara »

when did Kmd's suspicion of me happen? was that before or after i started suspecting it?
i think my townread disappeared after someone.... Cheet? asked me about my read on Kmd. and i was townreading implosion for a reason i don't currently remember but is surely in my ISO.
i should stop playing mafia when i'm on my phone and it's late.

Una is sort've just towny for the vague PR claim, which may be a bad reason for a townread. more like, the way he did it. unlike Cabd's friendly neighbour.
contingent on whatever Una says during a later massclaim.

i wonder if i should be townreading proper suspicion against me. it doesn't endear me to the scum who decide to scumread me and it isn't as though i'm likely to be lynched, so Kmd and Aristophanes voicing suspicion of me is an unpopular opinion that doesn't have much gain. besides the obvious "attempt to look town via talking about paranoia".
god, i don't know if my sentences are even sentences.

i need to see why i was townreading implosion tomorrow. good night.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3638 (isolation #217) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by Chara »

i can't really call it "proper suspicion" without an explanation of the why.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3662 (isolation #218) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3640, implosion wrote:And here we see him follow through with his promise to trust people who can read Mulch better than he can. This shows it wasn't an empty promise, even if he immediately unvoted Mulch. And even then I think he might be afraid that the immediate vote-unvote of a scumbuddy would draw ire toward the slot in the event of his own flip.
this is the opposite of follow-through.

the crux of your towncase appears to be Kmd talking to Mathdino a lot, and that scum Kmd would not be this obvious about his partner being Mulch.

i think the "Toranaga is conftown" point was bad. between Mathdino and Kmd they should have figured that out. if Mulch had done anything but townread Toranaga, Toranaga would have been against him.
the point where Kmd votes Mulch is awkward. as you said it doesn't last long, and Kmd soon goes back to Kagami. a view that makes sense if Kmd is hard-townreading Mulch, but then it makes the "this is important, i may trust your read on Mulch" and the ensuing Mulch interaction look like hot air.

finally, a petty point, but: in Mathdino's own words, the alignment of Kmd-slot can be determined by accuracy of reads. i'd kind of love to call him on it.

Cheet: i'll get your other two slots in a bit.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3666 (isolation #219) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Chara »

how about posting it here instead of running everything by Math first?
you're playing this game, not him.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3684 (isolation #220) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Chara »

my townread was always contingent on Cabd's claim being legitimate.
Cheet's right about it being general thread opinion on Cabd (which was also not good on day 1) making him an unlikely nightkill.
Maki did mention to me that Cabd's FN claim being under duress is not one she would believe (and she would have believed it if it had come in a different situation), but that conversation happened after Cabd had already changed his claim to BP.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3685 (isolation #221) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Chara »

and i'll maintain that taking out confirmed town that is playing 'badly' on night 1 is not good scum nightplay, whatever Math's opinion on it.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3686 (isolation #222) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3678, Ginngie wrote:
In post 3650, UnaBombaH wrote:I think one of my my main problems include Eddie being killed last night.
I can talk about that more openly once we mass-claim, but I think scum actually believed his faked softing and that "guilty" on me.
He was one of the better townplayers around, sure, but he shouldn't have been killed unless the remaining scum believed his "claim".
There would've been an avenue for mislynching him in this game for sure - especially when we would've claimed - and part of that is also because of Trans-Mulch -interactions.
Also I feel like this is self-incriminating
i feel like the conclusion here isn't right to begin with. Transcend/Mulch interactions made Eddie obvtown. faking a masonry with someone he was townreading who flipped town isn't... even a scummy action to begin with.

as for scum believing Eddie had a guilty on Una. haha.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3689 (isolation #223) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Chara »

i didn't agree with Una's post. i agree with your reasoning on Una incriminating himself here. not
sure
about him being scum, it's a funny thing to say in general.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3690 (isolation #224) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Chara »

funny like haha funny.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3692 (isolation #225) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Chara »

hello Fire!
i don't know who the last scum is. :<
Kmd's read on me doesn't make sense to me. there's the conclusion i'm unlikely to be scum with Mulch, but could be a Cabd partner. personally, i feel that since it's entirely possible for town to be wrong and have partner associations with scum, the first favt should trump the second.

even moreso considering Kmd's interactions with flipped scum are even worse than mine, and i feel as though it should know this?

i can see implosion scum but i still don't have my laptop and can't, for the life of me, figure out how to ctrl-f on mobile.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3694 (isolation #226) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Chara »

the changes were sudden because Cabd obvscummed with the lie about the FN (came at a time when he was being wagoned) changing to BP, and Mulch's replacement removed my doubt about the slot as he obvscummed and pretty much slipped with his Fire read, as pointed out by Cheet. (i think, don't remember.)
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3700 (isolation #227) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Chara »

so you're saying you think Cabd decided to fakeclaim BP instead after the kill failed?

pedit: if Una doesn't have a claim that warrants his behaviour, he's done.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3705 (isolation #228) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Chara »

i was referring to the slots reads as a whole. i don't remember all of Mathdino's reads, but i did remember Kmd hard-townreading Mulch, same as me.
it was mostly snark, as i think the reads Kmd has pushed have been wrong. especially now, as their best-guess scum is me, Spiff, and Cheetory of all players. as well as the Cabd thing.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3713 (isolation #229) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Chara »

hey, you're both probably town, and can we not.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3747 (isolation #230) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Chara »

i'm not down for a massclaim but it appears i've been outvoted.
i just... don't think it's necessary right now, sure you're demotivated from the Toranaga mislynch but it isn't... that bad? we don't lose info from the nightkill, we gain it if anything.
though you've already started. :<
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3750 (isolation #231) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Chara »

like, we are quite literally in the process of self-destructing when we have the head up on scum, and it's silly.

i think this is related to town winrates going down when scum is lynched day 1.
Fire's town, Cheet's town, Ginngie is probably town and i
get
the desperate utility of doing what they did as scum but the rest of their play and the way they've presented themself is just very towny, their responses to Cheet have been towny, granted i have not read the psot Una is referencing on this page about Ginngie and will do so now.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3751 (isolation #232) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3749, Cheetory6 wrote:There's also potential waste if two slots target the same player.
We can coordinate stuff, especially with a dead scum roleblocker that was probably put in to punish massclaim.
a 1-shot roleblocker can't punish anything.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3754 (isolation #233) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3748, Cheetory6 wrote:
In post 3747, Chara wrote:we don't lose info from the nightkill
If a PR dies yes?
Given one scumslot left I would be shocked if we're not losing an inno if scum shoots correctly tonight.
We probably have a protective PR.
We probably get two innos from a claim and coordinated night actions.
PRs should know how to crumb their actions if they die.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3755 (isolation #234) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3752, Firebringer wrote:It really doesn’t matter like I said earlier.
We get 6 lock town and game is over no matter what.

And I think we should be able to do that fine.
Cheetory is right that possibly narrowing down lynched is better than worrying about what happens at night anyways.
i don't think it will narrow down anything.

maybe i'm wrong and it will but this looks like a low-power game to me.
the same can be accomplished by running up someone scummy and letting only them claim. it at least gives PRs some future utility.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3757 (isolation #235) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by Chara »

i didn't say i think town has nothing.
i'm saying i don't think it will narrow down our lynchpool.

but, whatever. you have more experience than me and you're town, so i'm sure you're right.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3761 (isolation #236) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Chara »

colour me confused, you're agreeing not to massclaim after i concede?

pedit: bahahahaha.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3764 (isolation #237) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Chara »

this is the first time i've gotten one over on someone by giving up first.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3767 (isolation #238) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Chara »

wait, wait, i have an Aristophanes case too.
somehow he's scumreading me purely by tone (future ISO) notwithstanding. that is, frankly,
impossible
. especially when the other one he mentioned alongside me was implosion.

pedit: doing what? :>
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3768 (isolation #239) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Chara »

damn it, those brackets are messed up. you know what i meant.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3771 (isolation #240) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Chara »

VOTE: Aristophanes

and i'd do it again, Cheet. i'll conflict resolve the shit out of you. any time and anywhere. and do it right before you have the chance to.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3790 (isolation #241) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:56 am

Post by Chara »

did not mean to make you feel guilty. :<
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3792 (isolation #242) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:01 am

Post by Chara »

so if one person jumps off a cliff...
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3793 (isolation #243) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:02 am

Post by Chara »

that is also me being melodramatic.

i'm claiming last.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3795 (isolation #244) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:06 am

Post by Chara »

thanks Cheet. <3
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3798 (isolation #245) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:15 am

Post by Chara »

for the record i still say this is a bad idea.

let's go, though. whoo.
bye game, bye scumhunting. time for setup spec hell for the rest of it.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3799 (isolation #246) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:22 am

Post by Chara »

Ari, why can't you play like this as scum? you said that earlier.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3802 (isolation #247) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Chara »

wow, that sure isn't suspicious.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3811 (isolation #248) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3809, Cheetory6 wrote:Chara do you have any other games from recently where you were this apprehensive about massclaim things?
no. the only recent directed massclaim i can think of is Alisae's Beneath the Mask game. i couldn't tell you how i reacted to that one, but i believe i wasn't that invested and just went along with it disinterestedly.

i don't really remember, though. don't feel like going to find games, either. if you need evidence of me arguing away from claiming in
general
, that might be easier to find.
i've done things like trick scum into trying to kill me as a Commuter, but that wasn't through a real gambit so much as hinting at being a PR.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3812 (isolation #249) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3810, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 3809, Cheetory6 wrote:Chara do you have any other games from recently where you were this apprehensive about massclaim things?
Don't push them on it yet. :]
what does this mean?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3813 (isolation #250) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Chara »

i ended up looking anyway.
in Beneath the Mask, it was Elli who told us to massclaim. as he is Ellibereth, i went along with it entirely. also, the game was so complicated it was basically necessary with what roles were already out.
i did say this in post if it matters.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3815 (isolation #251) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Chara »

Ari: you've sort of just been sparse. :<
there are some bits of content, but not very much. the last of that was saying you had me and implosion gutscum, then felt differently about implosion upon rereading his ISO. and that you would ISO me. (believe me, i know all about saying you'll do something and then not, but i would like to see more content in general)
you never choose scum? do you often do badly as scum?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3817 (isolation #252) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Chara »

first one.
i do think our chances are a little better without massclaim but i don't think it's throwing.
maybe it'll be better because normal roles are a lot simpler? it's less of a dichotomy than you've presented here.

it's fine, i can't change your mind.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3818 (isolation #253) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Chara »

or maybe i'm paranoid that Una is just really good at bullshitting and is making a play here.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3819 (isolation #254) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Chara »

blah. i can't really explain.
i'll stop making an issue out of it.
Ari's claim.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3822 (isolation #255) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Chara »

i do think everyone should have a say.
tomorrow would be... better.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3823 (isolation #256) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3821, Kmd4390 wrote:I feel like if Mass claiming today is a bad idea, the damage has already been done.
it isn't like Una hasn't been hinting heavily at his role since day 1.
and Fire claiming VT isn't really "damage".
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3834 (isolation #257) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3827, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm also pleading that we don't force Ari to claim, but instead all ask for our investigative to step forward, and claim their role, but no results yet.
you're going to need an amazing reason for asking investigatives to tell the last scum what kind of results they could have before the scum is forced to claim.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3849 (isolation #258) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3845, implosion wrote:
In post 3839, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 3834, Chara wrote:you're going to need an amazing reason for asking investigatives to tell the last scum what kind of results they could have before the scum is forced to claim.
like.. I just said that "no results".
Yeah that's not what Chara is saying.

It's saying that for instance if someone says "hey, i'm a rolecop" then even if they don't claim their results, suddenly it informs the last scum if they need to be truthful about their role or if they can safely fakeclaim.

Etc.

(correct me if I'm wrong, Chara)
no, you're correct.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3851 (isolation #259) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3837, implosion wrote:yeah the one thing i'm really confident with atm about una is that his reason for wanting claims to go like this, whatever that reason may be, isn't as good as he thinks it is.

Although I doubt he's doing this as scum. But hey i said the same thing abut cabd so :largeshrugemoji:
this is exactly where i'm at on Una. :v
i'm wracking my brain and can't think of one good reason, which to me means there likely isn't one. but he might think there is. he's probably town, but this could also be a gambit to "confirm" himself. that he keeps making reference to crumbs isn't helping. it seems his priority is making sure his claim is believed when it happens instead of keeping info away from scum.

i would dearly love to hear what it was after the fact, however.

pedit: oooh, Spiffeh post.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3852 (isolation #260) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3810, UnaBombaH wrote:
Don't push them on it yet. :]
when you're awake, i asked you what this post meant, Una.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3853 (isolation #261) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Chara »

Spiffeh, on Kmd: well, i do like this towncase more than the other ones, i'll give you that.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3863 (isolation #262) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Chara »

i sort of want to lynch Una for his use of cheeky smilies. can we do that?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3871 (isolation #263) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Chara »

your claim doesn't explain
anything
regarding why investigatives should be claiming first.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3872 (isolation #264) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Chara »

implosion claims next.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3873 (isolation #265) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Chara »

then Kmd.
is how i feel right now. night.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3876 (isolation #266) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:37 am

Post by Chara »

my prediction is coming true. all the controversial slots are VT, except the one we knew would claim PR.

Una: so, reaction test where you ask town PRs to claim.
noted.
i don't even know if you're scum, it's just... not making sense to me.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3939 (isolation #267) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Chara »

hey Chara's here and it's ready to throw down with
something
. off to get something to eat first, though.

Una's barrier to being scumread is being unrelentingly suspicious.
where are we on massclaim?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3942 (isolation #268) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3940, Ginngie wrote:Everyone is literally VT

Una is a backup doc

You no claim
hahaha.
hahahahahaha.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3943 (isolation #269) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Chara »

what did i say? this is exactly what i said would happen. it's actually better than i thought, though. pffft.
massclaim didn't help us. i was right. it also didn't hurt us, though, so good on that?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3946 (isolation #270) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Chara »

thought it was obvious i'm VT.
and also obvtown. :v
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3950 (isolation #271) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Chara »

i've seen weirder.
at least it isn't miller/godfather/no cop.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3953 (isolation #272) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3949, Ginngie wrote:WITH AN INFORMED MAFIA

AND A 1 SHOT ROLE BLOCKER
mafia was probably informed of the backup doc. the trick goes both ways.
honestly it's really funny.

pedit: is it that unbalanced? mountainous is allowed, isn't it? with 3 scum in a 15p.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3954 (isolation #273) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3952, Aristophanes wrote:I mean, this doesnt make sense. Scum obviously claimed VT here.
well.... yes.
what, should they claim goon instead?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3955 (isolation #274) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Chara »

sorry, still laughing.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3966 (isolation #275) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Chara »

oh, by the way.
mafia no-killed night 1, then.
when i saw Una'a backup claim i thought he capitalized on scum not knowing there was a doctor to make a claim that wouldn't be uncced.
i don't remember when his crumbing starting, though.

i didn't consider it because no-killing just for Cabd to do his gambit seemed silly, but i guess he and/or his team thought it would work. i mean, trying the gambit at all does indicate that for Cabd.

knowing scum no-killed, Una might be town. i can't thinm of why they'd no kill, have Una pretend to be a backup doc, all the while not knowing if there was even a doc in the setup.
it just seems like too much.

granted, Una could still be making a play here. "refuge in audacity" and all.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3967 (isolation #276) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3957, Aristophanes wrote:Mountainous is usually 11:2 right?

15:3 gives scum a big advantage number-wise.

I do love red herring setups tho and will be pleased if this turns out to be one! :)
i know you do Ari. i know you do.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3968 (isolation #277) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3958, Cheetory6 wrote:My PR is that I know all of scum's rolePMs.
The last scum is a strongman for some reason btw.
i can't tell if you're kidding.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3969 (isolation #278) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Chara »

oh. yes, you are.
i still miss Eddie, but less so. this game is fun again.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3973 (isolation #279) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3970, Cheetory6 wrote:P-Edit: I really doubt that Cabd was confident that he could pull off the gambit. Scum wouldn't waste the nightkill to that end.
so you think there's a doc who claimed VT?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3977 (isolation #280) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Chara »

fair.
you're right.

i'm going to be doing some looking at recent pages.

pedit: i believe Ginngie meant an ISO in several posts so it's obvious you did it, and not a large case compiled by your team.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3980 (isolation #281) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Chara »

i
still
bring up that damned setup that stopped us from being able to lynch obvscum as a reason for why assuming anything is pointless a lot of the time. and also why i hate setup spec.
and massclaim. :v
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3983 (isolation #282) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3978, Cheetory6 wrote:Chara, Shea wanted to know if you were scum.
Please answer honestly he doesn't like it when people lie to him.
shea knows i would never lie to him! <3
also hello shea, forgot you were reading this. i should drop by site chat more often again.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3984 (isolation #283) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3981, Firebringer wrote:Chara I think ur actually doc and ur lying
Fire, you're ruining my gambit. :<
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3987 (isolation #284) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3985, Cheetory6 wrote:Your lack of answer has been noted.
oh, good. i love it when Cheet is paranoid of me.
i don't think he actually is, but.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3991 (isolation #285) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3989, Ginngie wrote:Chara is paranoid that Cheet is paranoid
i'm not paranoid of him. he's town.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3992 (isolation #286) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Chara »

i mean.
probably.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3994 (isolation #287) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Chara »

oh.
no, i'm actually not paranoid that i'll be mislynched. it takes more than Cheet being unsure for that.
i know you're kidding, though. :>
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4059 (isolation #288) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Chara »

would you elaborate, imp?
what's he's described is exactly how i used to feel about scum. an honest response is an honest response.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4061 (isolation #289) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by Chara »

i don't really know how you're reading Ari's posts and getting the impression he enjoys playing scum. that =/= being excited at receiving a scum PM before the game starts.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4067 (isolation #290) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4065, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 4064, implosion wrote:any response to 4060/4062?
lol didn't read those!

I would never compromise my team as a challenge! I would take town as I am stronger there.

This is what I would do for my team!
i have to say, this is again my exact stance.
it doesn't make Ari town because extenuating circumstances exist, but i don't think it's an argument for Ari scum on its own.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4101 (isolation #291) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4095, Cheetory6 wrote:kmd I'm still waiting for all of Mathdino's detailed reasoning for every single one of his reads
we need his presence in this game
I don't know what to do without it.

No but seriously why am I number 3 on his lynchlist.
I still want to know.
Why.
In detail.
I want every detail.
Of his read.

I'm definitely asking because I'm sorting you.
That's my intention here.
this post is today's mood.

i still don't know what you were going for, Una. a backup doc only knows (or should know) there's a doctor, snd outing themself is usually not something the secret doctor is supposed to do. whether you're a named townie or the doc claimed VT, i don't know what it was about your role that made you think your investigative claim gambit would... do anything? were you trying to make scum fakeclaim an investigate?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4103 (isolation #292) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Chara »

i think it's one of Ari/Kmd.
sort of townreading the rest (implosion, Patrick), and my stance on Ginngie hasn't changed.

Ari i don't really want to scumread anymore, but while i believe he wouldn't have wanted to pick scum, i also believe sometimes things just happen.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4104 (isolation #293) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4092, Kmd4390 wrote:I just don't buy the meta point that if Aris is town, he'll definitely start doing more and if he doesn't he has to be scum. I just saw him get mislynch Day 1 for not doing anything in this game:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=72907

I'm also not the only one here who saw that happen.
it's day 4.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4106 (isolation #294) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Chara »

i'm not really taking it into account anymore. even i considered taking scum before we got our PMs, but Maki very quickly put that to bed.

for Ari, it's a balance between him being town and just struggling very hard to keep up with his own promises (it happens), and him being scum making promises he can't keep.
i do sympathize with the wisdom teeth. they're awful.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4112 (isolation #295) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4107, Ginngie wrote:wisdom teeth?
Ari was complaining of it. i assume he had them removed. i also did somewhat recently, and the dentist screwed up. was not especially fun and the pain was very distracting.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4113 (isolation #296) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4111, Patrick wrote:You refer to me and implosion as the rest here. Have you written off Cheet, Spiffeh, Firebringer and Una entirely then?
while Fire is the one i'm least confident about of those 4, i am still confident he's town.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4118 (isolation #297) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:41 am

Post by Chara »

so who are you scumreading/hard townreading, Ari?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4144 (isolation #298) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Chara »

i just really can't get past being his top scumread.
it's just so convenient. "Chara was defending Mulch day 1 and had Cabd as tentative town based on his claim until the claim proved false."
like, the claim was always going to be false. scum Chara should have known that. it's a defensible position, but shallow.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4145 (isolation #299) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Chara »

i mean, has he seriously
still
not cased me? have you?
it feels like your reads have stagnated and you're just repeating Math's. i know you were on v/la but it was like that before, too.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4146 (isolation #300) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Chara »

also Ari, you really must explain why Spiffeh feels right for scum. :<
or i can't
not
lynch you.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4148 (isolation #301) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Chara »

in that case, i very definitely forgot about whatever case you posted.

i think it's most convenient to have a scumread that won't get lynched that you can keep pushing for the entire game. if i were Math i would be a lot more frustrated about the fact the last scum is pretty much unlynchable, i suppose..?
i don't even though. there are a few reasons it seems fake.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4149 (isolation #302) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Chara »

*i don't even know. god, i'm getting so sloppy.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4153 (isolation #303) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Chara »

proving that Ari has done this as town isn't a good reason to townbin him, though.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4163 (isolation #304) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:50 pm

Post by Chara »

i stared at this for a while before remembering i'm a player in this game and am allowed to post. haha.

i actually would not have been so disparaging about my scumgame if this game had started after Twin Trap's end. i was pleasantly surprised with how that one worked out, and hopefully it means i'm getting better. (though it's one game, so who knows) i do want Patrick to know it wasn't a case of my downplaying Twin Trap, but rather a case of timing.
Ari: Monday is fine. as Ginngie said, though, there isn't a lot of time. do your best. :>

Kmd: i actually agree with your entire readslist, except for a few obvious places. Ari townread, etc. i also think Patrick is probably town, and i liked . it just makes sense and he actually did go look into my meta, not just do a bad skim. i'm aware scum can do that too, but he's still felt pretty town.
as for implosion: while i can appreciate the skill, i don't think being able to answer everything logically and being consistent are towntells. it just means he's a pretty good player.

i take back what i said about Kmd's read making no sense to me, though. i see it. i like its post there, too.
i sort of hope it's just Ari. if not him then implosion. i should really iso the latter.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4173 (isolation #305) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Chara »

that pink is just terrible. being back the old chatmod colour.

i find myself still wanting Ari lynched but also with no real reaction to a Spiffeh wagon.

Patrick: that's too bad. your conclusions were on point even if you didn't go very in-depth, in that case.
townreading everyone not in Ari/implosion. Spiffeh is the weakest townread.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4174 (isolation #306) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Chara »

ugh. forgot about Kmd. :v somehow.
Kmd's at Spiffeh level. i suppose?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4197 (isolation #307) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Chara »

i don't think one game of meta should be considered evidence of anything, personally. in both instances.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4203 (isolation #308) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Chara »

it's not evidence he's town.
he plays like this more often as scum + nothing so far to show a town process should not equal a townread. at best you could argue he's null.
your example was also from day 1. it's now day 4 and he still hasn't shown what he's promised.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4208 (isolation #309) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Chara »

what is it we're arguing about?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4215 (isolation #310) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Chara »

there's no town motivation either.
it just means he can't.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4219 (isolation #311) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Chara »

i'm not arguing it's a scum strategy.
the absence of town evidence is scum. Ari can't explain his reads. if he's town it means he was really unable to get into the game and i feel for him but there isn't really one good argument for town Ari.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4221 (isolation #312) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4218, Kmd4390 wrote:So are we lynching a null read then or am I missing something?
that's how townhunting works.
you're
voting
a null read. your argument for scum me recently was
literally
that you had reasons to townread everyone else.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4224 (isolation #313) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Chara »

and he isn't a null read. being unable to explain oneself is scummy. it's why Assemble was obvscum, in a more extreme case.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4226 (isolation #314) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Chara »

be nice.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4230 (isolation #315) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4228, Cheetory6 wrote:
In post 4226, Chara wrote:be nice.
Well he's basically telling me that I'm being pointless in wanting to actually try in team mafia?
i find that somewhat of a stretch. but i'll stay out of it, then.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4234 (isolation #316) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Chara »

Kmd, i don't know how to explain this any better. it's not an "off chance he's scum". PoE is legitimate. half the playerlist has obvtowned to me, even if you don't agree. in my opinion he has the highest chance of flipping scum and no town evidence
is
scum evidence.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4235 (isolation #317) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4231, Kmd4390 wrote:Let me guess. After Aris flips town, Ginngie gets lynched by cheet, chara, and firebringer because of the fakeclaim and we don't want to lose to that.
good job paying attention to my reads that i explained yesterday.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4237 (isolation #318) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4229, Kmd4390 wrote:We are better than that. I know my reads have been bad. That doesn't mean we give up and do whatever because meh fuck it.
nobody's giving up.
we've been playing
well
. or at least scum has been making it easy for us. it would be ridiculous to get apathetic now.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4238 (isolation #319) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4236, Kmd4390 wrote:Cheet, if you are scum you're going to win for sure. You should NK me before LYLO though because I'm keeping you in the back of my mind.
if scum Cheet can fake these consistent town Cheet emotional reactions i have to say i'm impressed.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4240 (isolation #320) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4236, Kmd4390 wrote:Preview edit: Yeah, PoE is fine. Mine eliminates firebringer, Ginngie, and Aris.
and i disagree with your PoE. i'm not ruling out Ari based on scum picks when we don't know what went on in his team chat. it was a mistake to do so earlier even if it ended up being right with Tor.

don't tell me i'm not scumhunting or not trying just because my reads aren't the same as yours.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4244 (isolation #321) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Chara »

we're not lynching Patrick. or Ginngie.
what happened to implosion scum?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4246 (isolation #322) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Chara »

ah.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4248 (isolation #323) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Chara »

i changed my mind, Kmd's probably town too.
implosion/Aristophanes we win.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4252 (isolation #324) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Chara »

if the last scum isn't in the townblock they aren't playing well.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4259 (isolation #325) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Chara »

because some times scum just plays meh? what do you want me to say? i never said the scum was playing as badly as their partners, i'm saying they're not playing
well
if they aren't townblocked.

do you just want scum to be someone who's townread? you think we're all blind and you're the only one who has their eyes open? i understand the feeling but thete's no need to follow it. sometimes scum just plays subpar.
if it's not Ari it's imp. hurray.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4285 (isolation #326) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Chara »

:(

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”