LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

North, are you going to answer my question?
In post 2028, LicketyQuickety wrote:North, I know you haven't read much, but what's your read on me?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Votecount 2.14

Dunnstral(3)
~ , ,
Marquis(2)
~ ,
northsidegal(1)
~
LicketyQuickety(1)
~

Not Voting (0):

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2018-02-18 19:30:00)

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.

Performed 83 calls in 29 seconds. With an average of 0.354759036144578 seconds per call.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by northsidegal »

since about here, i think.
In post 1951, northsidegal wrote:i think marquis and quick are both town, i think the eddie wagon was something that needed to happen.
i've just been catching up to this game with the expectation that eddie's death warrant was already signed and so i didn't really need to read him because he would be dying either way – that's the reason for my lack of a read on him. i was townleaning marquis for the bad wagon on him day one, some of his responses to quick, and his twilight posting at the end of day one.

pedit – this should answer your question.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:59 pm

Why Dunn? Why Dunn over AD, Marq, and CES?

Why Dunn? Why is a wagon suddenly forming on Dunn out of all the lurkers?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:00 pm

I think Dunn is Town. I've said this several times already, but I see Town Thought Process in Dunn's posts.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:06 pm

In post 1995, Gamma Emerald wrote:lol Dunn's scum
if he was town he'd be more critical of me for that, plus he kept dodging the question
VOTE: Dunnstral
This vote is horrible. Gamma has a lot of bad votes IMO.

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Gamma's town. Although would like you to explain Dunn's thought process coming to you as town.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:21 pm

In post 2056, Ranmaru wrote:Gamma's town. Although would like you to explain Dunn's thought process coming to you as town.
Don't want me to talk about Gamma being Scum. Why not?

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I'm telling you Gamma's town. That's it. Now can you answer my question? (Also, you can talk about it as much as you want, I'm still going to tell you Gamma's town)
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:31 pm

In post 2058, Ranmaru wrote:I'm telling you Gamma's town. That's it. Now can you answer my question? (Also, you can talk about it as much as you want, I'm still going to tell you Gamma's town)
Why is Gamma Town without meta?

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Answer my question first, and I'll answer. It's a two way street here.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I'm clocking out from work now. Once I get home I'll give my final reads and hammer Eddie.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:50 pm

In post 2060, Ranmaru wrote:Answer my question first, and I'll answer. It's a two way street here.
Dunn's whole demeanor is basically "IDGAF about this game, but here's what I am saying." Dunn is both assertive and unapologetic for their behaviors and actions which way way more often come from Town. Dunn seems relaxed and only posting on things that actually matter to them.

It's in the relaxed assertiveness of Dunn's posts that gives credence to their thought process as a Town one. After all, it is actually remarkably difficult to come across a certain way tonally as Scum unless it is almost your sole focus for how you are approaching the game because it requires faking a particular frame of mind. This is just an overall inefficient way to play as Scum and you see it a lot more often with Scum players who feel they have to prove something to themselves in how Townie they come across to other people as Scum. I had this type of mindset as Scum in the past and it's probably going to continue for a bit longer. But it really is quite difficult to go a whole game faking an aura that is not authentic. Why is it inefficient? Because it requires you to shift your focus away from pushing an agenda in a believable way to trying to make every post you make seem super Townie. But if the person who is faking this type of demeanor, then they are likely going to be hyper focussed on posting a lot so that it can be more easily recognized that they are in fact coming across as Towny. That's where Dunn's IDGAF attitude comes into play. They are not trying to force anything and talk about what concerns them rather than through trying to balance pushing an agenda when that isn't the main focus which would give an aura of being opportunistic. Through this odd placement needing to push an agenda and yet not being able to do it effectively since your main focus is elsewhere. This is why Dunn is Town as opposed to faking a persona in this game.

Let me know if you even understand this or not.

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Thank you, and I'll consider that in my reads. I'm not willing to give him a town read just from that yet. I need a little more from him. I don't know whether he'd do the same as scum, though. I will say that, it might make more sense to not try as much as town, since as scum there is more responsibility. But, from his voting patterns so far, I am liking him, especially if Eddie and Marquis are both scum. A50 seems to know him, he says he's either town doing always lurking or, is scum with CES. I'll answer your question in my reads list. I suggest anyone else to take this time to put out any last words before night fall. I'll take a bit to write up the reads list though.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

NSG
: While I'm at it, can you tell me if KMD has read the game over and said anything? I am also interested in you answering LQ's questions.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by northsidegal »

oh yeah, i should get on summarizing that – i think he's read up to the end of day one a tthis point.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2053, LicketyQuickety wrote:Why Dunn? Why Dunn over AD, Marq, and CES?

Why Dunn? Why is a wagon suddenly forming on Dunn out of all the lurkers?
because i feel like i have better and more clear reasons to vote dunnstral, moreso than anyone else that you listed. what about it is complicated or confusing to you?

things fall apart
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

What is your read on Action Dan (with reasoning).
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

====
Reads
====

----
Town

----

Gamma: I see Gamma making sense and being genuine in his pushes. I understand his feelings on Marquis feeling scummier than Eddie (sort of) in that Marquis's EOD posting was not good at all. I can understand how my shift from that may have made him paranoid. Marquis was my only lead at the beginning of Day 2, yet I was going to re-read. Then Day 2 happened and I just re-evaluated from things happening in the present. Him re-considering as I talked to him felt townie too. That's without the meta. With meta, I again, feel he's been the towniest I've ever seen him, and seems like his play from The Thing Mafia (which I already linked to LQ). Again, he's a player that plays by the book, but is improving, and can be stubborn at times. His forced reaction seems to be what I would expect from Gamma, especially if someone insults (or he feels they have insulted) his experience. Yet for him, it actually makes sense, as opposed to Eddie who comes with a forced tone out of no where. LQ, it seems like it might also be an LQ thing. I realize by now, he's my only strong town read. The only thing I don't get is his Eddie town read he had. That's all though.

Shea: I liked his presence in Day 1 overall. Postie's Case on Eddie made it easy for anyone to not really have to be as present during Day 2, so it makes my read on Shea harder, but in general, I have no problems and he responded to my points. Slight town.

CES: I like his push on Marquis and can see townie re-evaluation on Postie. If NSG is scum I'd also think this implies CES town.

Postie: This mirror's her play in Family Mafia. The only thing I note is that she had a weak read on Eddie, and then conf-biased herself into it. That to me does seem more townie. If Eddie flips scum, I don't think Postie would have pushed so hard, while having RC back it up pretty hard.

Lycan: At first, Lycan felt like he wasn't really pushing his scum reads much when he stated he wanted people to join his CES wagon. I liked his responses to my accusations on him, and feel like it spurred much more content from him and engagement. Slight town.

LQ: Overall, he's been a bit illogical, yes. I have had major problems with him. We are off and on. I did like his reads list in his #1818. Him stating that he's only doing that shows that he doesn't want to do it, and finds his own process better (which I still disagree with). He doesn't like process either. I did feel he had some good insights and then seemed to drop them for occamz razor. Then after I see him post his reads list, I see him pushing Gamma which feels silly. I'm leaning slight misguided town. A50 reads him as town.

----
Null

----

Dunnstral: The only thing I get is null. I do like his votes, on Marquis, and his push on T-chill did seem like he had conviction for it. He has been present, and voting, but that's about it. Not seeing any scum intent from him, though. A50 does have him in the scum pool, which is the only thing I have in the back of my mind to keep in mind when reading Dunnstral. An important post I think, is his #2034, which states he isn't invested. The good thing to keep in mind is, that even though he isn't invested, he's still present.

Davsto: I feel like his reads list is overall, surface level. He's still actually in process of ISO'ing Gamma. WGEURTZ, I don't get any vibes from. This is one of those things I can agree with LQ on. (The flatness) It's kind of an issue if Davsto is consistent with that. I also generally don't like how he formats his posts, it makes it hard to parse. LQ's post on him is a good point: #1730 (Second paragraph, first sentence) I think I null read him. I know that he played devil's advocate with Postie on the Eddie case, which seemed townie. Then he makes #1427, agreeing to it. Again, I can't really get too much vibes either way. I keep trying to get a read on him and it's difficult for me.

----
Scum

----

Action Dan: It seemed he tried to play more of a role during Day 1 then Day 2. He states that for him, this game is a town hunt since he's having trouble gaining scum reads. #1147 Yet, some of his town reads aren't that solid. I also get the feeling Action Dan is trying to stay under the radar, especially during Day 2. His #1698 felt weird, timing wise. This was after I voted Eddie, and Eddie had 5 votes at the time. Dan had wanted to give his snap feelings of the dueling wagons, and not that much else. Two things to note: In Political Corruption Mafia, he was more present then he was here, yet in our hydra game together, he was busy and I was the person mostly posting. (Yet, I had it down on lock) I would understand if he was really busy, but the comparison of presence between Day 1 and Day 2, is pretty visible. I think it's more likely he's scum who is having trouble scum reading town players and has to resort to 'town lists' and note that he did not give out a full reads list. If I'm dead I want people to force him to a reads list.

NSG: I think she's scum due to fence sitting, lacking presence, and not committing to the Eddie wagon without a stance on it. She states her lack of motivation was due to having bad posts, but I never got that feeling, and she was never pressured. I certainly think that she is more likely scum who actually lost interest in keeping up. She posts in other games and seems to have more energy for those and leaves this in the back burner. She also hasn't seemed to re-evaluate her CES read, she seems to be more harping on him and trying to find anything she can on him rather then actually try to determine his alignment. #1963

Marquis: Marquis's #24 is weird and feels like he voted North to distance. Momo's only take on the game is that Marquis is %100 scum. His overall game besides that, is gets wagoned, and lurks it out and states being sick and other things. In the early game he mentions NSG being try hard scum, but doesn't really follow up with it. Marquis doesn't really give much game related reads, but mentions he doesn't know how to feel about Postie or NSG because it has been so long. #457 This is since his #48, which mentions the scum vibes of NSG against Postie's townvibes. Page 2, and then Page 18/19. Now, I would think that as scum, Marquis would not vote in an awkward way to weaken his position. His position was weakened to vote NSG, which seems like a jumpy reaction. Sometimes as scum, when you feel your scum mates messed up, it's more obvious to you and surreal, that you react to it in an informed manner as opposed to ignorant townies. This lines up with NSG's suspicious play. Also note that Marquis never followed up with Action Dan in his #58. (Nor has Action Dan asked for a response)

Eddie: I think it's pretty clear that Eddie's play has been a big contrast from D1 to D2. His tone changed, from silly to malevolent. If he were town and truly believed in myself (and Marquis) being scum, he'd push it harder, and Mastina would push it harder as well. This is much different then T-chill, who swapped with Screenplay to salvage his slot. I see now that it can be possible town try to salvage their own slots. Yet, Eddie is letting himself die here. I considered the fact that he may have been bussed, and almost changed my reads until seeing how recent events played out. I see no other reason for him to lay down as town but to eat a mislynch to reveal possible scum. His push on me was incomplete, and he felt no motivation to continue that push. If he truly believed I was scum, he'd have to push it harder, since this is white flag. We can't win unless we push what we believe.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

[Eddie > Marquis > NSG > AD | Davsto > Dunnstral | LQ > Lycan > Postie > CES > Shea > Gamma > Ranmaru]

Hammer vote incoming in my next post.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:04 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Unvote; Vote: Eddie
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:01 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Now for future days, and you guys do not have consensus and are having trouble coming to a consensus, I want you all to make a bottom four. (Meaning, your top 4 players you'd be fine with lynching) Then, someone would make a tally off all of the lists, and come up with the combined tally. I don't think you guys will have that problem, but just in case, this can help with that.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 2.14

-- HAMMER
Dunnstral(3)
~ , ,
Marquis(2)
~ ,
LicketyQuickety(1)
~

Not Voting (0):

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2018-02-18 19:30:00)

MOD NOTESWill do day end wagon data and flavor stuff tonight when not dealing with the flu.

For now, night starts and lasts for 48 hours.

Night ends in (expired on 2018-02-16 11:04:39)

Eddie Felix was a
Vanilla Townie
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

WAGONS(Sort By: Alphabetical Data Type: Simple LSort: On)Note from vote counter. These votes include any vote on or off that impacted said wagon.
Spoiler: Day 1
Cogito Ergo Sum (1)
~
Davsto (1)
~
Davsto (1)
~
Davsto (1)
~
Dunnstral (1)
~
EddieFenix (1)
~
Gamma Emerald (1)
~
Gamma Emerald (1)
~ ()
Gamma Emerald (1)
~ ()
LicketyQuickety (1)
~
LicketyQuickety (1)
~
LicketyQuickety (1)
~
LicketyQuickety (1)
~
LicketyQuickety (1)
~ ()
Llamarble (1)
~
Llamarble (1)
~ ()
Llamarble (1)
~
Marquis (1)
~
Marquis (1)
~ ()
Marquis (1)
~ ()
northsidegal (1)
~
northsidegal (1)
~ ()
Postie (1)
~
Postie (1)
~ ()
Postie (1)
~ ()
Postie (1)
~ ()
Postie (1)
~
Postie (1)
~
Ranmaru (1)
~
Ranmaru (1)
~
Srceenplay (1)
~
Srceenplay (1)
~ ()
Srceenplay (1)
~ ()
Thestatusquo (1)
~
Thestatusquo (1)
~
Thestatusquo (1)
~
Thestatusquo (1)
~ ()

Cogito Ergo Sum (2)
~
Cogito Ergo Sum (2)
~ ()
EddieFenix (2)
~
Gamma Emerald (2)
~
Gamma Emerald (2)
~ ()
Gamma Emerald (2)
~
LicketyQuickety (2)
~
LicketyQuickety (2)
~ ()
Llamarble (2)
~
Marquis (2)
~
Marquis (2)
~ ()
Marquis (2)
~
Marquis (2)
~ ()
northsidegal (2)
~
northsidegal (2)
~
Postie (2)
~
Postie (2)
~
Postie (2)
~
Postie (2)
~
Srceenplay (2)
~
Srceenplay (2)
~
Srceenplay (2)
~
Thestatusquo (2)
~

Cogito Ergo Sum (3)
~
Gamma Emerald (3)
~
Gamma Emerald (3)
~
LicketyQuickety (3)
~
LicketyQuickety (3)
~ ()
Marquis (3)
~
Marquis (3)
~ ()
Marquis (3)
~
Marquis (3)
~ ()
Srceenplay (3)
~
Srceenplay (3)
~ ()
Srceenplay (3)
~

LicketyQuickety (4)
~
Marquis (4)
~
Marquis (4)
~ ()
Marquis (4)
~
Marquis (4)
~
Srceenplay (4)
~
Srceenplay (4)
~
Srceenplay (4)
~ ()

Marquis (5)
~
Srceenplay (5)
~
Srceenplay (5)
~
Srceenplay (5)
~ ()
Srceenplay (5)
~ ()

Srceenplay (6)
~
Srceenplay (6)
~ ()
Srceenplay (6)
~

Srceenplay (7)
~
Srceenplay (7)
~

Srceenplay (8)
~
Spoiler: Day 2
Cogito Ergo Sum (1)
~
Cogito Ergo Sum (1)
~
Davsto (1)
~
Dunnstral (1)
~
EddieFenix (1)
~
LicketyQuickety (1)
~
LicketyQuickety (1)
~ ()
LicketyQuickety (1)
~ ()
Marquis (1)
~
Marquis (1)
~ ()
northsidegal (1)
~
Postie (1)
~
Ranmaru (1)
~
Thestatusquo (1)
~

Dunnstral (2)
~
EddieFenix (2)
~
LicketyQuickety (2)
~
LicketyQuickety (2)
~
LicketyQuickety (2)
~
Marquis (2)
~
Marquis (2)
~
Marquis (2)
~ ()
Marquis (2)
~
Marquis (2)
~ ()

Dunnstral (3)
~
EddieFenix (3)
~
LicketyQuickety (3)
~
Marquis (3)
~
Marquis (3)
~

EddieFenix (4)
~
EddieFenix (4)
~ ()

EddieFenix (5)
~
EddieFenix (5)
~
EddieFenix (5)
~
EddieFenix (5)
~
EddieFenix (5)
~ ()

EddieFenix (6)
~
EddieFenix (6)
~

EddieFenix (7)
~
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

FLAVOR
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”