Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Aneninen »

VOTE: Lovebird

This game is obviously not big enough for two birds alive.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #103 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Aneninen »

Already five pages?!

Catching-up.
In post 15, Macabre wrote:Do not follow the dog
In post 16, Transcend wrote:How can you follow me if I'm not doing anything?
:pondering:
I think Macabre's post was the same type of null as the one he posted about me, . I don't know whether Transcend "over-reacted" something here.
In post 19, Kokichi Oma wrote:Hi, everyone. I hope we have a fun game. I'm totally not mafia by the way. Swearzies.
Might be null. A quick check on his meta shows that he had this kind of starting post as town before. (One of Boonie's games.)
In post 23, Lovebird wrote:Aneninen and Macabre not scum together.
Not really sure about a policy lynch day one.
I know that I'm speaking against myself right now, but if you talked about our avatars here, I regret to say that it's ridiculously easy to fake such things.
In post 27, Macabre wrote:You seem unsure my love, but things will be better without the dove!
I hate to spoil your fun, but the pigeon is not scum. ^_^
In post 30, Mulch wrote: What if I told you assemble with never be able to be killed as town and they never post?
So they will just exist here forever with the possibility of them being scum ever present?
Ideas like this on early-Day1 are simply terrible.
In post 34, Transcend wrote:So I'm actually gonna explain myself this time.
Lovebird is scum. The association given in 23 is stupid and it sounds like scum acting way too smart for their own good.
Badpost =/= scummy post.
In post 34, Transcend wrote:Also we haven't had enough RVS time. I don't like how she didn't wait for a good half of the game to even post to break the silence.
Whut?
How much do you think the "enough RVS time" is? Why was she supposed to wait until the half of the game? Would it have been a better post then? Why do you think there will be a silence to break?
In post 34, Transcend wrote:She says Mac and Oma aren't linked. Her vote was initially on Mac. Why does it change to Oma? Really unnatural ingenuine play.
Don't like the tone in their posts either.
Oma? Two of those letters are not even in my name, another two are not in the word pigeon. Huh?
In post 36, Lovebird wrote:I didn't think I ended rvs myself, I just give my thoughts whenever I check the thread.

I wasn't talking about kokichi, I was talking about the pidgeon.
That!
(I'm parrotting the parrot, lol.)
In post 44, Transcend wrote:Shit I misread 23 lol.
Okay.
In post 44, Transcend wrote: Do scum have day/pregame chat?
Why did you ask this?
Also, Lovebird, this is
typically
a question scum could ask to get some town-credit for it. (I myself used it before. However, it doesn't work.) Compare it to the bird-post and you'll see what I'm talking about.
In post 46, Mulch wrote:
In post 44, Transcend wrote:Shit I misread 23 lol.
Do scum have day/pregame chat?
No/probably?
And you know that "no" because of...?

Going on soon.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #110 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Aneninen »

Going on.
In post 51, Transcend wrote:Mac's prolly town.
Why?
In post 57, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: Transcend
Case?
In post 66, rb wrote:ew
VOTE: brassherald
In post 67, rb wrote:it's actually filthy that we're in RVS, where votes are basically meaningless anyway, and you don't even stick to a vote, but you unvote
brassherald is scum, being srs, and i think Macabre is a scumbuddy
non-RVS vote
come in me bro
I think that was a joke too.
In post 76, Carcalilly wrote:hi guys I missed you all sorry for dying suddenly
VOTE: mulch 65% serious vote
Whut?
How can a vote be 65% serious?
In post 99, texcat wrote:
In post 19, Kokichi Oma wrote:Hi, everyone. I hope we have a fun game. I'm totally not mafia by the way. Swearzies.
VOTE: Kokichi Oma
Unless it was an RVS, see my post about him above!
In post 100, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: UnaBombaH
???
In post 104, Transcend wrote:44 was asked to see if 23 carried any weight.
Okay.
In post 108, Fro99er wrote:
In post 103, Aneninen wrote:And you know that "no" because of...?
Might help if you read the rules
Oh no. Not again.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #114 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 112, Fro99er wrote:
In post 110, Aneninen wrote:Oh no. Not again.
Where was the other place you did this?
Firstly, (ongoing). Secondly, as far as I remember it's happened to me a couple of times before. (You may remember me from 2016, but I returned MafiaScum only a couple of weeks ago.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #128 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 116, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 107, UnaBombaH wrote:You know, 2inAMil vigged me the last time we played together.
Maybe I should return the favor this game?
VOTE: TwoInAMillion
UMBREON USE UNVOTE
no seriously. Unvote right now.
Is that a joke I don't get?
In post 118, Lovebird wrote:Not really scumreading anyone yet. Maybe texcat.
In post 119, Lovebird wrote:VOTE: texcat
After one post from her? Wow.
In post 124, TwoInAMillion wrote:@Car - Why ask una to unvote? It pretty clearly shows that he's scum, and if he's scum, who cares who he is voting for?
Who's scum? Umbreon? Where did this come from?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #183 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 125, Fro99er wrote:mulch - feels agreeable, but off as well. Like 40 doesn't even really make sense with the "calm down" because nobody was freaking out. I know several scum on this site that like to smooth out TvTs (notscience is one that comes to mind off the bat, and nachomamma too) so it feels a bit like a scum move.
I totally agree with this. I know I didn't post about it, but I simply couldn't put my finger on it what I found "strange".

Also, I can't remember too many details of my games, they took place long ago. There's one game I remember clearly. Here I replaced in and didn't read my own Role PM thorougly, which turned out later. I don't know whether it answers the question, though, because it wasn't about the rules, I don't remember whether there was a public reference for it and I was an SK.
In post 131, Fro99er wrote:oh ane's voting lovebird too
VOTE: lovebird
But that's still my RVS!
In post 132, brassherald wrote:I didn't comment on the full game because I was on my phone in a Court House where I lose reception constantly.
This may or may not be genuine.
In post 134, Fro99er wrote:Also the "I'm so bad at D1" just felt like scum.
Well, it's easy to decide whether it was fake or not.
@
Anyone who has some direct meta with Brassherald:
is he terrible on Day1 or not?
In post 137, Lovebird wrote:Just felt more scummy than anyone else, thought I'd move my vote and see what happened.
Why was she scummier than anyone else?
In post 140, TwoInAMillion wrote:Fro99er looks super town.
FOS: Lovebird
Vote or don't vote. FoS is pigeon poop.
In post 142, TwoInAMillion wrote:Eh, I think Una is scummy as well.
I still don't get it, why.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #187 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 160, Lovebird wrote:
In post 152, TwoInAMillion wrote:I love it when scum vote for me.
Could you explain yourself why you're scumreading me?
He hasn't explained his Umbreon read either...
In post 162, texcat wrote:
In post 103, Aneninen wrote:
Might be null. A quick check on his meta shows that he had this kind of starting post as town before. (One of Boonie's games.)
I checked Boonie's game and another one and see that they are similar, but the big difference is that there is no declaration of town alignment in the others. And that is what I was voting for.
Hm.
But wait. You did the check after I'd checked his firsts posts. So, originally was it only the alignment declaration?
In post 162, texcat wrote:
In post 161, Transcend wrote:I'm Just gonna be an edgy mofo. I've seen enough.
Shoot: Lovebird
I'm not sure if I've ever actually played in a game with a day vig.
Neither have I. So right now I'm ignoring that "shoot".
In post 173, Carcalilly wrote:Also, Pigeon, it was a Pokemon reference. I am VERY serious about dissolving the 2inamil wagon. Is there something you wanted to say about that?
I only know the anime and play Pokémon Go, but I don't get the reference.
What do you want to know? My opinion about the wagon or about TwoInAMillion himself?
In post 177, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 175, TwoInAMillion wrote:I actually think the TIAM wagon brings more light on who else might be scum.
If you end up getting lynched it would be horrendously humiliating for me, please spare me the pain buddy.
Why do you want to derail that wagon? Also, it's not even close to lynch!
In post 185, Carcalilly wrote: If you're going to answer a question like that with the answer clearly written in the second post, there's no need to write "/probably?" Especially if you're mulch.
Unless you want to purposefully sound ignorant which only scum would do. :/
Now I have read the rules. And there's nothing about pre-game chats. So, probably is a normal answer, I guess.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #409 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by Aneninen »

It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me.

I mean, it's getting hard to catch up with everything.
In post 194, Carcalilly wrote:Pigeon, give all the opinions. That's what this game is about.
Also, 2inamil is town. I have zero doubts.
As for the wagon, frankly, I don't remember what I wanted to say. It's morning here, and I had something in my mind yesterday evening. It wasn't the size, I guess, it was something about Lovebird or a reaction to 2InaMillion or...? I hope I'll find it later.
As for 2InaMillion himself, I'll see what's new. But I don't get your doubtless townread on him.
In post 196, Lovebird wrote:
In post 183, Aneninen wrote: Why was she scummier than anyone else?
It was just gut. Quoting the post and voting and nothing else just stood out to me more than anything else.
I can believe it was just gut. But I can't believe you didn't have any stronger scumread at that point.

The whole was terrible.
(And I'm curious whether there would be anyone pointing it out.)
2InaMillion gave no reasons at all, neither for scumreading Lovebird, nor for Townreading Frogger. Especially the
"It's day 1, what kind of real answer are you expecting?"
pinged me in the wrong way.
I didn't like Lovebird's question about Frogger either. I can't put my finger on it but she seemed to try to get rid of a scumread on her. Although, her made sense.
Rb's vote felt opportunistic, Mulch's vote and unvote simply pigeon poop.
In post 218, Carcalilly wrote:there are no wagons I like
What wagon would you like to see?
In post 228, Fro99er wrote:
In post 222, Lovebird wrote:Okay, still kind of doubt it but I guess.
VOTE: rb
Yeah go ahead and explain this one
In post 229, Lovebird wrote:His vote on me seemed opportunistic. He was calling someone else obvscum and still voted me, didn't seem to care about his own read or getting people to follow him.
That!

I didn't like Brassherald's at all. Mulch had done much more than he'd pointed out. His Rb-read was pigeon poop. Frogger's okay. The Transcend read, pointing out the "Vig kill" alone shows how shallow his reads are. Lilly and 2InaMillion are reads I don't get. Lovebird's was a tiptoe-around. The null on Macabre, Kokichi, Una may have been be okay. The read on me was wtf, he had more links to my posts alone than to anything else. And the vote was on a low-content player. It was typically something scum could do to avoid collecting enemies.

Compare it to Transcend's . Here, we find detailed explanations, eg. check out the one on Frogger! There are things I don't get, on the other hand, eg. the townread on Carcalilly, Macabre and the lean town on 2InaMillion.
In post 238, Mulch wrote:I don't think LoveBird has been scummy. If he flips scum it's random chance imo
Whut?
In post 249, Fro99er wrote:That’s a horrible reason to scumread me mulch.
I also think you realized you invented a dumb reason and that’s why you unvoted
In post 250, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Frogger
I've decided you're scum after all
Eigh?
In post 251, Mulch wrote:
In post 248, Transcend wrote:ATTN THOSE WHO TR LOVEBIRD:
In post 225, Dunkerdoodles wrote:(5) Lovebird: Aneninen, Transcend, Fro99er, TwoInAMillion, rb
If Love is town then who is scum on the mislynch? Or is it an all town motivated mislynch?
No idea and I don't care
Spoiler:
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

In post 259, Mulch wrote:Mulch, Una, Carca, Rb, Twoinamillion, Transcend
Kokichi, Macabre, Lovebitd
Frogger, 2319, Uzi, Aninemen, Texcat, Brass, Jodax, Assemble

Town
Towny
Null
Not a single scumread? What the ...?!
In post 261, Mulch wrote: 4 scum? I feel like lynching in lower bracket hits scum 40% of the time tbh
And this addition!
Do we know how many scum are there? 4 might be a safe assumption, I guess, or this might have been a slip? Even if it wasn't a slip, the next part makes it even worse. There are eight names in the lowest line, and the chance for finding a scum there is 40%??? Where was that from? How does that add up? Why do I think Mulch knows exactly who the scum are and how many are there?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mulch

It's not only this. It's also the whole part above. The way he wanted to act like a "peacemaker" earlier. And the start with the idea of lynching a lurker.

Going on later.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #410 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Self-reminder.
Some of my earlier questions haven't been answered yet. (Although this may have happened on the later pages.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #420 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:35 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 264, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Brassheld
I can't tell if bad town or scum but needs to go
Scumreading people for saying "I'm town."
Unless somebody has a reason this guy is town...
Utterly wrong. Scum need to get lynched, not bad townies. By the way, he wasn't the only one who started scumreading others because of posting "I'm town". I'm not saying Brass's town but this is not the thing why people are scumreading him. If he's not scum, you're just trying to find an easy lynch here.
In post 277, Mulch wrote:
In post 97, Jodaxq wrote:Ahhh I can't believe there's so many posts in this game already. I'm very busy today. I will get caught up tonight.
Honestly this is just giving me wolfy vibes
I probably shoulden't scumread it
but I do
What to do what to do
In post 278, Mulch wrote:I just can feel the lovebird mislynch coming
Can just FEEL it
Also thoughts on uzi? Pretty nullscum start if you ask me
I simply can't see a town motivation behind these posts either.
In post 279, Carcalilly wrote:I'd expect everyone to get used to the hi-welcome-im-
(color=green)TOWN(/green)
Better not.
In post 288, Mulch wrote: I mean, that's just false. scum and town like assuring that they are town. I've seen it as both. Scum AND town push policy lynches. And you are quite right- I heavily dislike your scumread of me. It makes me feel like you could be scum.
I mean, how am I supposed to tell the difference if you just don't know how to play, or are scum hiding behind it?
Wait-oh. So, you scumread someone because they scumread you?
In post 292, brassherald wrote: For instance, if a cop comes to your house, and the first thing out of your mouth is "I didn't do it!" What are the police going to do? They'll investigate why you felt the need to say that, unless it was an obvious joke or something.
I cannot evaluate the tone of your saying it, so I can't say it was a joke.
I can't see why these things are the same.
In post 308, Transcend wrote:anyways this was probably not a tvt duel since those are surprisingly rare on this website
but whatever we can dissect that later
What were you talking about here? Why do you think it's rare?
In post 311, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Jodax

I'm feeling you man. I don't even feel the scum vibes I felt before. I think your willingness to go after me considering you are a new player is relatively towny.
The latter part may be okay, but the vote is WTF?
Also, we should remember the whole interaction above if either Mulch or Brassherald flips scum. What if it was a scum-vs-scum puppet show?
In post 327, Fro99er wrote:Tex pointed out kokichi has had this sort of opening before twice, both *as town*. I’m both of those cases they didn’t feel the need to make a joke about being not scum.
As far as I remember Texcat was doing similar things before.
In post 330, rb wrote:Lilly is 3rd party
So, I'm not the only one who hasn't read the game rules...
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #425 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:55 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 363, brassherald wrote:
In post 362, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 232, brassherald wrote:Kokichi seems like he's being opportunistic with votes, and is already accusing multiple people of being scum after feeling the need to point out he is town, which seems a bit extreme for someone with just 7 posts, and no information or reads. Uneasy
I'm the only vote on you.
Right now you are. At the time of the vote, you were not.
Don't misrep the vote.
Why was that important?
In post 377, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 109, Fro99er wrote:Also I’ll post like real shit when I’m on a computer
I have things to say
Why did you feel the need to announce this?
Was that the most important thing to be pointed out?
In post 378, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:These honestly doesn’t sound genuine at all. What’s your experience with TIAM?
In post 379, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No one else really seems to be suspicious of Una.
UNVOTE:
What was not genuine there? If you think Una's scum shouldn't you push that wagon instead of unvoting?
In post 380, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Carcalily
In post 381, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Kokichi, Lovebird, Macabre, and rb are probably town. Definitely not doing them today.
I just can't believe you don't have a read on eg. Frogger, Mulch, Brassherald, Transcend or me...
In post 388, Macabre wrote:LUV is looking for scum in all the wrong places. Looking for scum!
Does that mean you have a townread on him?
In post 395, Jodaxq wrote:Fro99er is town. Mulch probably is too.
I'm less sure about Doggo. The big post of his is pretty unlike what I've seen from him before.
As far as I can tell the Lovebird wagon is just about ? That just doesn't feel right to me.
Don't get the townreads on Rb.
Brassherald is always this awkward as far as I know
All of Texcat's posts ping me.
Why do you think Mulch is town?
As for Transcend, I too saw disturbing things but in general, he's more likely town than not.
Let's wait what Rb's up to.
That piece of information has answered my pervious question about Brassherald, which might mean he's null for me. (Unless he's scum with Jodaxq, but that's speculation.)
Talk more about Texcat.
In post 396, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 378, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:These honestly doesn’t sound genuine at all. What’s your experience with TIAM?
I don’t have any experience. Brass figured me out though.
Okay. If you want me to believe you, answer these:
In post 76, Carcalilly wrote:hi guys I missed you all sorry for dying suddenly
VOTE: mulch 65% serious vote
What was that 65%?
Also, what was the pokémon reference?
In post 412, Macabre wrote:I see you are motivated by your bowels, my dove. Can we have insight on your other organs? I insist.
There it goes.
Also, there will be a readlist too, but I guess it will be quite vague.

Frogger's may be okay.
In post 424, Fro99er wrote:also I see ZERO town benefit in pointing out a BP crumb on D1
THAT!!!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #426 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:01 pm

Post by Aneninen »

There will be a readlist as I get the answers for the things I asked in my posts above.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #428 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:40 pm

Post by Aneninen »

There are a couple of answers which will greatly affect my reads. I realized if I posted a readlist
before
the answers I might not get the same answers I wanted to read. Even pointing out
what
are the most important questions may result different answers, I guess. (I can tell, this goes for my read on Brass, too.)

Also, I know I'm slow and I face difficulties at gaining momentum in almost every game I'm in.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #455 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 431, Transcend wrote:also i played with aneninen before and had the exact same problem with his playstyle. he did flip town tho.
Sorry, but I don't remember you.
In post 438, UnaBombaH wrote: Assuming we have a vig, they should shoot Kokichi unless they start towntelling before the days end.
They are being vague alignment-wise (on purpose), so they should be shot (on purpose). :]
Why are we speculating about having a Vig?
In post 440, rb wrote:I mean this just seems weird in that the specific answers to specific questions can't possibly be reliable indicators without context, and treating them as this important doesn't make sense to me?
Sooner or later I'll get the answers I need. That's all I can say
now
In post 443, Carcalilly wrote:suspicion meter for unabomba has increased
Was it the thing I quoted above?
Also, don't ignore my questions, please!
In post 444, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 407, Transcend wrote:also claimng bp =/= conf town
ther's bp scum you kno
Which Mulch should know, since he just was a Bulletproof Traitor.
VOTE: MULCH
Can you link that game?
Also, is that all you can add?
In post 449, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 404, Mulch wrote:Kokichi just claimed bulletproof lmao
they are confirmed town
If you’re town and end up getting lynched for this, don’t say anything.
Mulch's was terrible indeed, but this answer gave me bad vibes too.
I can imagine two different things here. Either Mulch's town, Lil Uzi Vert knows this and gives an excuse for his mislynch. Or both of them are scum and this was a kind of warning.
In post 451, UnaBombaH wrote:LUV who do you think I should kill?
???

________

Also, Transcend, Brassherald, Lil Uzi, Macabre, Jodaxq, please answer my questions asked in and .
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #493 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 457, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 455, Aneninen wrote:Why are we speculating about having a Vig?
If you paid attention, my post was in reference to this.
In post 328, Transcend wrote:We could just vig kokichi and not worry about his alignment
Howzat
:]
Correct me if I'm wrong but Transcend told us later that it was a reaction test on Lovebird.
In post 458, UnaBombaH wrote:I also asked LUV who he wants dead - the answer SHOULD be the same as to a question of "who should I vote for?"
No. "LUV who do you think I should kill?" =/= "Who should I vote for?"
I don't think anyone means the same by those two questions.
In post 460, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm thinking we should VOTE: Aneninen.
They have a very similar type of "catching up" as I do. Makes me uncomfortable. :?
Whut?
Spoiler:
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

(Valentine's Day Edition.)

In post 464, Macabre wrote:
In post 425, Aneninen wrote:Does that mean you have a townread on him?
LUV already suspected the Mouse. He means well, but should not bother the hero.
It's hard to follow you. Who was the "hero" again?
Also, do you have reads?
In post 470, Transcend wrote:
In post 455, Aneninen wrote:Sorry, but I don't remember you.
It's probably for the better because i mistunneled the shit out of you lol. I was so sure that you were scum that i'd eat a sock. :lol:
Sorry, it still doesn't ring a bell. Getting tunneled for no reason happens to me every now and then. But I'm not a great player after all.
In post 478, Carcalilly wrote:I really felt mulch was off and his posts were too. Ive played a lot of games with him along with scumteaming so I trusted my feelings. I could describe it as approximately 65% serious as its still a sort of RVS and there wasn't enough information to vote with confidence.
Okay for now.
In post 478, Carcalilly wrote:Also, "umbreon use unvote", when I wanted unabomba to unvote 2inamil
I misreaded something then. I know what Umbreon is (I have 4 of them in Pokémon go) and I thought you meant something more.

Say, as for 2InaMillion I believe you and I can have a townread on you. At least for Today.
In post 482, Mulch wrote:Transcend
Is it bad that I’ve disagreed with all 3 of your scum reads this game so far?
Is it possible
You are scum.
As if townies misreading the whole game never existed.
In post 484, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 404, Mulch wrote:Kokichi just claimed bulletproof lmao
they are confirmed town
I'm not bulletproof.
But, if that makes me confirmed town I'll be bulletproof!
Why do you want a townread on yourself
that much
?
In post 488, TwoInAMillion wrote:It would be funny if Mulch and Koki are both scum.
The same came into my mind as I read their interaction.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #494 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Aneninen »

So, quick readlist. (It's late here so I don't have energy for more.) Not ordered inside of a category.

Town

Frogger (It's easy to see a town mindset behind his posts)
Carcalilly (Partly gut, partly her answers)
Rb (His posts seem to be about scumhunting)
TwoInaMillion (Because I believe Carcalilly, that's all)

Lean Town

Texcat (Because her posts match the meta I remember)
Transcend (Even if there were some disturbing things, I don't think he's scum)

Null/Unsorted
(Keep it in mind that Null =/= Unsorted)
23-19 (No content at all)
Assemblerowts (No content, but that vote was a bit WTF)
Aneninen (slow as an obese Lapras and keeps posting pigeons)
Macabre (Could go either way, he hasn't produced too much useful content so far)
Lovebird (Either she's scum, or she's a lynch-bait. I'll explain if needed.)
Jodaxq (Too little content so far)

Lean Scum

Umbreon (See above)
Kokichi (He cares too much about the reads on him)
Brassherald (I don't think his "reads" are genuine, however Jodaxq said he's similar on Day1 regardless of alignment)

Scum

LilUzi Vert (See above, I don't think his "reads" are genuine)
Mulch (Basically, everything he does)

________

This may change later because I'm still waiting for certain answers.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #549 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I've read the new posts but I don't have time to answer them right now. Actually I'll have a busy day so I don't know whether I'll be able to do so today.
But, this stands out:
In post 518, Kokichi Oma wrote:Okay I claim masons with Mulch. I don't have time for people who can't get softs and the risk of a vig hitting us.
In post 521, Mulch wrote:Cause we aren’t masons
But they are town
Trust me
I’m really, really confident in it
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Kokichi Oma

Because. That. Was. Pigeon. Poop. Period.
And no, I don't want to see ANY talk about it, why.
And I don't care shyt if I eat the bullet or the rope because of this post. It's totally worth it.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #604 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:07 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 504, Lovebird wrote:I'm townleaning a lot of the more active people
(still not rb though)
Why did you add the underlinded part?
In post 506, Lovebird wrote:Pigeon, you never really talked about rb except to say that he had an opportunistic vote but he's still "town" in your readslist. Explain?
Partly because some players wrote that his scumplay was poor and easily readable.
Partly because of something that I don't what to talk about
yet
Partly because I think he's scumhunting, especially his ...wait, I've checked his ISO and the post I wanted to link is not there. Then it must have been posted by someone else and I mixed it up.
So, I need to reconsider this.
In post 522, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'm really really close to switching my vote to Koki right now.
Do so!
In post 527, Lovebird wrote:Why would Kokichi fakeclaim being a mason as town?
He f-cked it up. Or he wanted to see whether there'd be a counterclaim. Either is true, he's scum.
In post 530, TwentyThreeNineteen wrote:also I never undid my rvs vote, so
UNVOTE:
Why was this necessary?
Also, was rather empty. Do you want tl;dr versions? Kokichi's claim and Mulch's reaction
were
the tl;dr version! There's nothing to add. was even shallower. Either you're not reading the game at all, or you're lazy scum. Or both.
In post 534, Mulch wrote:VOTE: ASsemble
Let's lynch assemble
Is this still a thing?

In post 553, Mulch wrote:
In post 552, Lovebird wrote:Mulch is the reason you're back to the policy lynch because you don't have many solid scumreads? Something else?
yup
Explain.
In post 554, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why so many birds?
Is that all you can say? After your claim? After my post about it?
I won't let your pigeon poop claim fade into nothingness. And I can't understand why some players don't care about it at all.

Going on later.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #606 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Aneninen »

More.
In post 566, rb wrote:
In post 539, TwentyThreeNineteen wrote:i've gotten slightly over half way through reading before bed.. on pg 14 now

transcend, mulch, frogger, yall need to stfu.

Brass seemed super newbie, but not really scummy so far
lovebird wagon was kinda shitty. I'd reckon 1, max 2 scum somewhere in there.
kokichi's intro post discussion is kinda dumb.
I hate Ane's posting style (i think frogg called that out?) it's terrible. i prefer reading 27 "whut" posts from you hyper posters tbh, but what are you gonna do?

There was probably other things. Like i said.... i'll be more active and in depth tomorrow.
it's bed time now.
U WOT M8?
Can you explain it?
As I read 2319's for the first time it was empty.
As I read it focusing on the highlighted part, all I can see that it makes no sense.
Is there anything else I can't spot?
In post 575, Transcend wrote:TOWNPILE: RB CARCAHILLBILLY PROBTWO MACABRE

PROBTOWN: FROGGER ANENENENENENENENENENENENENE TEXCAT

NULL:
MULCH
BRASS KOKICHI WHOEVER THE FUCK IM FORGETTING

DIE DIE DIE: ASSOTWS 2319 LILUZI JODAXQ LOVEBIRD <---- AS AWESOME AS THIS WOULD BE THE SCUM TEAM IS NOT GONNA BE THIS EASY AND BE IN THIS PILE
In post 581, Transcend wrote:like the world is too perfect if you me frogger
mulch
anenenene are all town and probably one of us is scum driving the game

but not me or you
What happened to your Mulch read between those two posts?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #607 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:46 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 587, Macabre wrote:Do not trust the dog. He cannot make the choice.
Was that a read or a joke?
In post 589, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:2319 wagon is bad.
Explain.
In post 590, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Mulch
This too.
In post 598, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 596, Mulch wrote:Uzi is probably scum that is spewing 241859 town
And yet your vote remained on 2319.. :lol:
This is a good one, on the other hand.
In post 600, Transcend wrote:Sorry LUV I'm not a fan of anything you've done this game lol
In post 601, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Outside of Lily, I’ve only voted for people in your null pile and I also expressed willingness to vote Joda.
Not sure where I’ve gone wrong in your eyes :(
I don't think the only reason for not liking one's posts is the votes themselves. In other words, this was pigeon poop.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #707 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Toiletpost.

I haven't read the new things thoroughly. Catching up later. 2319s posts are empty as deep space but was there something else I missed? What if he's a counter to Kokochi?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #718 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by Aneninen »

2319 claim!

I'll be here later today. I have plenty of things to do, including to have my hair dyed.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #898 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Aneninen »

What the f--- happened here while I was at the hairdresser's?!
From now on I won't catch up in walls, I have no time for it. And after sitting for 2+ hours almost motionlessly I need to move my body so I'll post later. Or tomorrow.

Shytposting mode ON. I know. You needn't point it out.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #988 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Okay, I'm reading. But only highlighting things, I don't think it would be useful to post-by-post 15 pages. And I wouldn't have time for that either.

(1)
In post 608, texcat wrote:It seems obvious to me that scum first tried to put Brass forward as the alternative to Kokichi and then when that didn't really take off they're trying 2319. When you've got a scum in the noose, it's lynchbait that get proposed as alternatives.
Could be. I'll keep it in mind.
I simply don't understand why Kokichi is townread by anyone.

(2) Talking about a possible Vig or trying to find one on Day1 is flat out anti-town. Period.

(3) Umbreon looks better on Page26. Kokichi is faking again. Eeew.

(4) I wouldn't call 2319's posts a catchup. Catchups have content. But the speed of his wagon was concerning. Especially those naked votes, Eg Jodaxq, Brassherald.

(5) Macabre's constant flavour-posting makes him unreadable. It's definitely anti-town and I'd say it's scummy – but, I've checked his activity and this is his only game on the site. I strongly think he's an alt and if so, the style itself is null.

(6) Assemblerowts actually produced content. I wonder whom he was talking about instead of the mod.

(7) Mulch is still scummy. Texcat must be town. I don't think Lovebird's scum.

(8) Transcend was wrong. The Kokichi wagon can not be a counter for 2319: when the 2319 wagon appeared there had been votes on Kokichi.

(9) Also, it was obvious why I wanted a claim. 2319 was at L–1 which was lolhammer zone. 2 years ago when I was active lolhammers were so common that some players said L–2 was the new L–1. Hammering a player who hasn't claimed can lead to a PR loss. And Kokichi said he'd wanted to hammer...

(10) It's interesting how Mulch left the 2319 wagon, voted for Transcend and Kokichi joined. I must admit, Transcend's posts were WTF but he's still not as scummy as some other players. The question is: was genuine or not? (What if both Kokichi and 2319 are scum?)

(Until Page30)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #989 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Also,

Mod

In post 1, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
This game is confirmed
town
vs
mafia
, there is no third party.
Does this mean that there's
one
scumteam and the game's not multiball?
I thought the answer was yes but if I was wrong and misinterpreted this point that would change a lot of things.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #990 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Aneninen »

(11) The answer for Transcend's needs a longer explanation. Firstly, at that point I hadn't read the game thoroughly but I'd seen the 2319 wagon having emerging. As I said, I didn't like his posts but I didn't like the speed and certain players hopping on either. (I also explained my opinion about L–1 and lolhammers, lynching players without a claim, etc.) I wanted to decide whether 2319 would be a better lynch as Kokichi, and there was a possibility that a claim could sort the things out in either way. Eg. if he had claimed something blatantly shytty, I would have hammered him instantly. That would have put him in the same category as Kokichi who had been caught fake-claiming before.
[I also know that it may sound fake from a player whose meta is full of lies, fake claims, fake crumbs etc. regardless of alignment. Once I even fake-claimed VT as Cop and let the one who faked Cop go on with his lies because somehow I felt he couldn't be scum. But, all the things I did had a different context. And I can see no town motivation between Kokichi's claims. Nor his posts. I wondered whether 2319, if scum, might come up with something just as terrible.]
Secondly, the fact that Transcend started to focus on my posts tells me that he's not scum. Or at least, he's not one if either of the players wagoned Today are scum too. I mean, instead of pushing a counter on a mislynch starting a new interaction is not a thing a scum having a buddy threatened would do.

(12) On the other hand, I think a similar story could be assigned about other players too as your (otherwise funny) post about Lovebird.

(13) It's strange that Lil Uzi Vert voted for Jodaxq and she appeared 8 minutes later. Red flag! Her posts were terrible, too. Especially !

(14) Frogger is still townread by me. What was that story with that game Brass had been in? Was Transcend and Assemblerowts there too? Or do you mean that Newbie modded by Assemble? Brass was there with Jodaxq, but Transcend was not. Also, consider the thing I said about Transcend in this post. Am I wrong there?

(15) Somehow the style of Brassherald's explanation about IRL things sounds fake as shyt. However, his sounds genuine. Ghhhhhshyt.

(16) What the f--- was that Mulch/Rb interaction including that your/you're topic? Was that a reference to an older game or was that a filler fueld by either of them? Or both of them and it was a scum-vs-scum fake-fight?

(Page 36)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #991 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:43 pm

Post by Aneninen »

(17) TwoInaMillion, so are you townreading Mulch? Referring to your . Did you like his answers after your post? What do you think of Kokichi?

(18) Something about the VC's and the in-betweens. Wagons are emerging and dissolving on 2319, Brassherald, Mulch, Transcend. And there are a couple of players on Kokichi, including me. Somehow I think there's only one scum amongst the former 4 players and according to Kokichi's votes, it's not Brassherald (and not Transcend). So, it's either 2319 or Mulch.

(19) Or am I wrong about Mulch? Those naked votes from 2319 and Lil Uzi Vert on him were terrible.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #993 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:57 pm

Post by Aneninen »

New Readlist

Town

Frogger
Carcalilly
Texcat
TwoInaMillion

Lean Town

Rb
Transcend
Lovebird

Null/Unsorted
(Keep it in mind that Null =/= Unsorted)
Assemblerowts
Macabre
Umbreon
Brassherald

Lean Scum

Scum

Jodaxq
Kokichi
LilUzi Vert
Mulch

(However, as it's in Twin Peaks said: "Something is very very wrong here". I can't put my finger on it but I can feel that there's a fatal mistake in my list. Or even two. The more I watch the names the worse feelings I have.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #997 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:02 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Transcend: let's not waste your time: I can.
For example, there was a JK9 game about two years ago, for example. I was throwing out read lists, speculating, posting a lot – only to hide the fact that I wasn't scumhunting at all. The town actually realized it post-game that I hadn't done shyt.

Post-edit: Okay,
Umbr
errrrrrrr UnaBombaH.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #998 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:03 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Mulch, yesssssssssss, sometimes I do have the feeling about you as "too scummy to be scum". (Which is actually pigeon poop. But I'd lie if I said that I hadn't been considering the option being wrong about you.)
But as for Kokichi, I can see no universe where he's town.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:39 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Your 3rd, 4th, nth claim wouldn't change a thing, so I doubt you'll ever be conf-town in this game.
But if it happened in a way I couldn't see right now, that would change a lot of things.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:40 pm

Post by Aneninen »

OFF:
Trump should not be a president. Nor Putin.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:02 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1007, Kokichi Oma wrote:What do you think would change just off the top of your head?
Huh, that's a hard question. I wouldn't be that sure about town-Texcat and my scumread on 2319 would be seriously weakened. Brassherald would look scummier. These are only my first thoughts.

Do you have anything to say?
Also, why do you care that much about my read? You haven't even been close to lynch, as far as I remember!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1022 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:28 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1011, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1010, Aneninen wrote:Also, why do you care that much about my read? You haven't even been close to lynch, as far as I remember!
Weird thing to say? Am I only supposed to care about reads when I'm close to being lynched? How about I just want to see the legitimacy of your reads, or if I just want to simply move the game forward with more conversation.
What you're saying is correct. Even if it sounds silly, I failed to express my thoughts well.
So, my problem is the following. I've been scumreading you for a long time and you were ignoring me. And on this page you started interacting and asking questions. What's the reason for the change? Unless I remember wrong, your wagon had more momentum earlier than it has now.
In post 1012, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why would your scumread on 2319 be weakned if I'm town? Don't see the correlation there.
See , point (18).
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1033 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1024, Macabre wrote:The dove thought the fox was a villain! Rather than investigate the fox the dove leaves the matter unsolved. Injustice!
In post 1025, Macabre wrote:The world must know of the crimes of the dove and fox! They conspire to kill us all! They think they are clever, but good will prevail!
VOTE: Aneninen
I don't quite understand what you're talking about.
If the question was why I'd put UnaBoombah into the null group, the answer is easy. Earlier I had a scumread on him. His later posts were better. So, now I think he may or may not be scum.
Null/Unsorted means different things: could go either way, not enough content, can't read him/her...
It's strange that it caused no problems in my first readlist, nor for other players.

If you were talking about something else, rephrase it.

I have another question. What do you think of Jodaxq lazily sheeping you?
In post 1032, Kokichi Oma wrote:The number of votes someone has d9esnt = involvement. Why would you think that? Also, if you think that. What about your read has changed? How does outing reads with less pressure change your read on me? Wouldn't mafia be likely to out reads with MORE pressure and not less?
I've seen many players changing their activity depending on the amount of votes on them. Either getting more active or starting to lurk. Some try hard to look town under pressure, some make mistakes, some do nothing. Some do similar things when there's no pressure on them. (Unfortunately none of these things are alignment tells in itself.)

In your case, it's not your activity, it's your style which seems to be different. I want to know, why. My read on you hasn't changed, although I'm less confident about it than I was.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1036, Transcend wrote:I nominate you to be in charge for translating all of this guy's posts because I can't make apples to oranges about any of them!
Or isn't it possible that Jodaxq is simply buddying Macabre?
In post 1041, Kokichi Oma wrote:But.. You were scumreading us BEFORE the style, so how come your read didn't change at all?
No. I had been scumreading you before the style
change
Also, why I think you're scum is not your style. It's your fake claims and your content.
I noticed that your style had changed and I want to figure it out why. Even if I don't know whether it's relevant.
As I said before, my read had been changing. But I still think you're scum. Put it in this way, your earlies were on a 1–10 scale a solid 10. Your later interaction is neither townish nor scummy. Let's say, 5. Right now you're still at about 8.
I don't think I could explain it in a better way than this.
(And yes, my read is weakening but I'm a paranoid aßhole you know. It's happened to me so many times that I'd had a solid scumread on someone, he/she had a conversation with me, used good reasoning, then I'd dropped my read and gone after a townie and in the end my scumread had survived and won the game for mafia. Call me tinfoiled but I'm feeling the same now.)
In post 1045, Lovebird wrote:Wish there was more content from the people getting wagoned.
I'm parrotting the parrot
In post 1051, Mulch wrote:
In post 993, Aneninen wrote:Town
Texcat
Explain?
Partly meta. Partly despite the little content I've liked most (but not all) things she pointed out.

What do you think of Jodaxq's latests?
In post 1053, Mulch wrote:
In post 1052, Lovebird wrote:Why is mulch a wagon?
Didn't you just scumread me?
Where?
In post 1054, Mulch wrote:Alright
I've been harboring a secret scumread all game and it's time to bring it out
VOTE: Unabombah
Let's go
They aren't towntelling like usual
This is our lynch
Is there anything else besides "aren't towntelling as usual"?
In post 1056, Mulch wrote:Oh I confused you with the other bird
^_^
My read is somewhat similar to my Kokichi read (without the claims). I'm less sure than before but I still think you're scummy. (And paranoid tinfoiling kicks in again: what if you two want to pocket me?!!)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1126 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by Aneninen »

(1) Jodaxq did no scumhunting on Page43.

(2) Mulch's "reasons" why we should sheeping him were terrible too. 2InaMillion said what I think in .

(3)
In post 1074, UnaBombaH wrote:I only try to draw attention to myself now who never I feel like there aren't enough interactions to read, so I force them.
Explain this.

(4) Frogger, you were talking about another game on Page44. Was Mulch scum there?

(5) Why were the Brassherald wagon relaunched? He hadn't posted anything for a while then! Also, Mulch joined it instantly as it'd gained momentum. So much for that secret scumread on UnaBoombah?

(6) Am I the only one who thinks Assemble's sudden appearence in , greeting Almost and a one liner about Mulch was pigeon poop? He's actively lurking!

(7)
In post 1092, texcat wrote:Kokichi appears to have no interest in scum hunting. Most of his posts are about himself. His primary goal seems to be getting town read, but for me, proclaiming that you are not scum and making three fake claims is not going to work.
THAT!!!!

(8)
In post 1094, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Almost50
In post 1107, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:UNVOTE:
Spoiler:
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

(9) 2319's latests were terrible, especially . (So, he's an alt. I *know* I see these kind of posts before. But I don't know who it was and with what alignment.)

(10) LilUzi's is pigeon poop too. Did you mean that 10 players were to sort? Or possible scum? On Page45? More than the half of the playerlist?

(11)
In post 1118, Kokichi Oma wrote:If brass doesn't flip scum, you can lynch me tomorrow.
Nope.
Personally, I don't think it's unlikely that both of you are scum. But I've seen scum bussing hard on Day1...
What do you think of 2319 and Jodaxq?

(12) If we really want to do some partner speculation, Jodaxq may be Brassherald's partner if the latter one is scum. Compared to the content she's posted her was a whole novel about Brassherald.

________

For those who are townreading LilUziVert and Jodaxq: why?
Also, the 2319 wagon seems to be dissapearing. What townish thing has he done?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1132, Transcend wrote:what is the brass case other than
"he solved the game in this past game he's not solving it in thi sgame he's scum"
that really doesn't enthuse me much and i really feel the attention on im is fueled by confirmation bias more than anything else
I think there was more a couple of days ago.
On the other hand, as I said, this recent wagon disturbs me.
In post 1137, Macabre wrote:LUV suspects many people to be sure, but the dove does not suspect him for good reasons! What conclusions does this dove want?!
Whut?
In post 993, Aneninen wrote:
Scum

Jodaxq
Kokichi
LilUzi Vert
Mulch
In post 1140, UnaBombaH wrote:Jodax AND brass IMO.

I'm fully caught up guys, but I wont be posting much today either..sorry about that.
My body is still suffering from *something* and I'm thinking my yesterday wasn't just a hangover..

If you want a brutally honest and disgusting depiction of my toilet-situation:
Spoiler:
Everything that comes out of my ass today is like water, and GREEN. Not feeling very good to say the least.
That, I think, was null.
Spoiler:
Did you happen to eat spinach? Or broccoli? Get well soon!

In post 1142, Carcalilly wrote:prod dodgge got out of the hospital!
Get well soon!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Aneninen »

What are these replacements???
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I haven't read the new posts but I think I saw something.

VOTE: unvote

Something's wrong here. It could be my reads, obviously, but could be something else. Or both.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1298 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:30 am

Post by Aneninen »

To tell the truth, I haven't read Gamma's posts thoroughly. That's a kind of detailed catching-up I've seen from town (trying to read everything carefully) and scum (wasting town's time) too. I've even done both of them.

However, the rage starting around is something feels town.
I know this feeling too well from the past. When I get wagoned, scumread for reasons I don't understand (or for silly reasons or no reasons at all), and there are a bunch of players who keep scumreading me
regardless of what I do
and I feel upset. (I never consider replacing out, though.)
It
is
possible that Gamma's faking this kind of rage as scum. But I guess it's really hard to do so as scum. Or at least, whenever I fake-rage as scum I
know
it's f-cking calculated and sounds fake, even if the others don't notice it.

So, a question for those who has actually
read
all of Gamma's posts. Can you point out the scummy things in
his
posts for me? Because I have a feeling that this thing is happening. And I know it's only a feeling: I haven't examined the players on the Brassherald/Gamma wagon whether this tell fits for them. And I don't have time to do so now. But I think it's more likely a wagon which is happening because that slot seems to be an easy lynch.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1299 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Aneninen »

Post-edit. Yes, I know that my wiki's outdated.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1307 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Aneninen »

So, a couple of things (without a detailed catch-up).

(1) If Gamma happens to be scum, it's likely that Jodaxq is scum too: . It may be true in the other way around too.

(2) I don't know what to think about that "vote-dance" by Frissure/Mulch.

(3) Also, 2InaMillion, you become much more active since Gamma replaced in. What are your other reads now?

(4)
In post 1236, Transcend wrote:IF THIS IS A MISLYNCH CAN I HAVE AUTO DOC ON ME BECAUSE I REALLY DONT LIKE GETTING N1ED ESPECIALLY WHEN MY IDEAS DONT GET PUSHED THROUGH
I don't get it. Explain.

(5)
In post 1243, TwoInAMillion wrote:I can see some of the people on the Gamma wagon being scum so there is a chance he could be town, meh. Namely rb and
almost50
Where did that come from?!
This is very important!

(6) Transcend, in your you missed the fact that 2319 had been a major wagon against Kokichi not so long ago. How does that wagon fit in your theory?

(7) LilUzi's was terrible. (Sa was his previous vote for Almost50.) If neither Gamma nor Kokichi is scum, he is quite likely scum and so is 2319. I know Day1 speculations are bad, but if you check out LilUzi's votes you'll get what I'm talking about.

(8)
In post 1266, Fissure wrote:btw kokichi and I actually are masons
lol
In post 1268, Kokichi Oma wrote:Indeed we are!
This is something I really don't like. Especially if Fissure's Mulch's alt (isn't he?), since he alt-slipped later than this post.
However, I don't want to test it on Day1 whether this is true or not.
And I don't want to talk about it right now. Ask me on Day2 what I meant by this here.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1311 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Aneninen »

(9)
In post 1277, UnaBombaH wrote:---------I HATE HOW MULCH SWINGS HIS VOTE AROUND, AND FROGGY FOLLOWS ON PAGE 48-------------------------
Rechecked. Indeed it wasn't only Fissure. (See (2) in my previous post.)

(10)
In post 1277, UnaBombaH wrote:I assume you checked the playerlist/parts of the game before subbing in?
This tone still doesn't sit well with me, even though I can definitely understand the emotion he's trying to convey here. (I've joined a slot that was heavily, and falsely, scumread too, and it can get overwhelming easily)
That's a good question.
Gamma, had you checked the game before you replaced in?
As for the topic, see one of my previous posts.

(11)
In post 1277, UnaBombaH wrote:...and from someone who yells "poop" everytime they discredit other players posts, this post from them is absolute horseshit.
I mean, I love to do shit like this myself, but when someone spends most of their creativity on bashing the way other players express their opinions, you just lose the right to post shit like this.VOTE: Aneninen
Need I say anything for this?
(A pity. I liked almost everything else in that post.)

(12)
In post 1282, Transcend wrote:Fuck y'all lovebird is scum and she is NOT going to endgame i fucking guarantee it.
In post 1283, Transcend wrote:VOTE: emerald
This doesn't add up at all.
Transcend, what is your read on Gamma
now
and
why
?

(13)
In post 1308, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why is that scummy from Joda if I'm town?
"I don't like the other wagons... I don't like the other wagons..."
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1313 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:25 am

Post by Aneninen »

Okay. At that time I hadn't read this one.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1817 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:00 am

Post by Aneninen »

Catching up soon.

Mod
why is it still Night1?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1820 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Aneninen »

(1)
In post 1617, Transcend wrote:i know brass picked up on at least Carc/2mil being masons. not sure if he knew about me. she wasn't exactly ~subtle~
In post 1618, Transcend wrote:oh and all 3 masons collectively agree that lovebird is scum.
So, are you the third Mason?
After Carcalilly's posts she and 2InaMillion were obvious, I guess.
And Kokichi's not a Mason, according to Fissure's flip...

(2)
In post 1621, Transcend wrote:if there was a bus (which i'm sure there was given how awful gamma's slot was) do you agree with me that it was una? the other options are oma or uzivert
I've been thinking. I know it sounds tinfoiled, but:
What if Gamma was raging because more than 1 scum had been bussing him? Also, what if there was at least one scum who bussed him hard and/or for a long time? For example Rb or Frogger. The other busser may be Kokichi or LilUzi. We should check all the votes on Gamma if I'm right.

(3) Also, was 2319 a counterwagon? Kokochi's wagon was quite static.

(4)
In post 1631, Macabre wrote:The dove wants the parrot, while the Brass wants LUV, LUV the fox, and the dove wants papergirl when the action gets hot! Too sexy!
And the crow wanted the dove. For example.
Your posts are mere speculations, and your flavour casts a mist over the fact that you're not scumhunting.

(5)
In post 1641, UnaBombaH wrote:So..A50 was such an obvtown-slot, I'm willing to give a pass on rb/trans not dying N1.
Also a Mason.

(6)
In post 1643, Kokichi Oma wrote:Whoever is vig should just vig themself after that awful shot, whichever one they shot. Both obvious towns.
Listen.
It was pretty obvious that Almost and 2InaMillion were Masons. You claimed Mason with Fissure (Mulch), he confirmed it back. I, personally thought that it had been fake. Even if I didn't want to test your claim by a lynch on Day1. (After all, 2×2 Masons are not impossible in a Large Setup, I guess. But after all the fake claims it was weird at best.)
So, that Vig Kill made a lot of sense.
Also, it's very likely that Almost was the scum Nightkill and Fissure the Vig's one. So, that "whichever one they shot" part sounds fake. A scum tries hard to make us think that he hasn't got the slightest idea which Nightkill was which.

(7)
In post 1644, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: Texcaat
Next time vig, listen to me.
We lynch in Texcat/Transcend/UnabombaH
Bad vote, bad reads.

(8)
In post 1651, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'm obvious town for 3 different reasons.
Post those reasons.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1821 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Aneninen »

Self-reminder. Stopped on Page67.

Sorry, I'm off to a PokéRaid, then swimming.

When I get home I'll read on.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1835 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Aneninen »

Going on.

(9) (Or whatever number comes)
In post 1662, UnaBombaH wrote:I mean, I AM positive there's scum in Trans/rb/Kokichi, and I'll read some interactions when I'm not phoneposting.
Isn't Transcend a Mason?
Kokichi is very likely. Rb is also possible, see my previous post.

(10)
In post 1670, Transcend wrote:i think 2319 aka marshy might be town too`
Let's see his posts.
However, he was a counter, wasn't he?

(11)
In post 1677, UnaBombaH wrote:Such birds might mean no harm, but such birds often get shot simply because they annoy people
Whereas, other birds are simply pooping on everything they can see.
I guess I've just won the Most Informative Answer Award Of The Game. Shortly called: MIAAOTG.

(12)
In post 1684, rb wrote:Anyway with carcas slot flipped as mason theres no way we are lynching any of the other claimed masons so fk off with that
That.
Every single vote for either of them is flat-out terrible.

(13)
In post 1697, UnaBombaH wrote:Assemble would've been a fine shot :facepalm:
In post 1699, Kokichi Oma wrote:Assemble is lurking town, he does that as town all the time.
How about lynching Kokichi and if he flips scum (I think he will) the Vig can Nightkill Assemble?

(14)
In post 1707, Kokichi Oma wrote:It's likely that mafia have some kind of protection sadly. Possibly a Mafia Doctor. Which could complicate things. Vig if you shoot someone that's ACTUALLY scummy, that wasn't obvious town like Almost/Fissure, and they don't die, they could very likely still be mafia.
Whut?
For some reason this post has sounded in my mind like this:
"We have a Mafia Doctor..."

(15)
In post 1715, Kokichi Oma wrote:Would you guys believe me if I said I was a day cop who had a guilty on Brass yesterday?
No.

Stopped at Page70.
Can someone summarize me (assuming it wasn't explained later) why Lovebird is so obviously scum? So far I haven't seen a post from her since Day2 started.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1883 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:11 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Going on.

(17)
In post 1733, Transcend wrote:UNABOMB UR TONE IS MEGASCUMMY
Wrong.

(18)
In post 1737, Fro99er wrote:or 2319?
He wasn't on the wagon.

(19)
In post 1772, Transcend wrote:also 2319 is blatantly a cop inno / friendly neighbor
Have I missed something? A simple yes/no is enough.

(20)
In post 1808, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Joda is still in this game? Or did she replace out?
In post 1809, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: VOTE: Macabre
Getting Pine from Civilization Mafia vibes.
Spoiler:
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!

(21)
In post 1812, UnaBombaH wrote:That leaves us with:
"7. Assemblerotws
8. Macabre
17. Jodaxq"
What are your other reads?

(22)
In post 1823, Assemblerotws wrote:Fro99er: Yes, I'm an idiot. That doesn't make me scum.
Readlist. Now.

(23)
In post 1827, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 1808, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Joda is still in this game? Or did she replace out?
I don't replace out of games.
Readlist. Now.

(24)
In post 1829, Jodaxq wrote:VOTE: Lovebird
I'm sheeping the masons
Terrible.
If there's anyone townreading Jodaxq, they owe us an explanation, why.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1885 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:26 pm

Post by Aneninen »

(25)
In post 1836, TwoInAMillion wrote:Aneninan, what do you have against Lovebird as a lynch?
I don't like the speed of the wagon, considering that she hadn't posted anything 'till this post. Also, there are votes for her I don't like either. Namely: Rb (sheeping, though off-ed it later), Macabre (no explanation), Kokichi (no reasoning at all), Jodaxq (sheeping). The last two names are not the ones I'd like to follow.
On the other hand, her absence is weird. I want to se more content from her.
Side-note. If Lovebird's scum, is Assemblerotfl her counter?
(And a couple of posts later Kokichi jumped off too.)

(26)
In post 1850, Lovebird wrote:Lol, 9 pages.
Whut?
Is that all?
(Although I checked her general activity and she wasn't active elsewhere either.)

(27)
In post 1855, Kokichi Oma wrote:Whoever isn't in favor of a tex lynch tell me why
Why should we?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1886 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:27 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1882, Transcend wrote:UNABOMB GIVE ONE FUCKING INDIVIDUAL THOUGHT PLZ
In post 1884, Transcend wrote:YA NEANNENEANAENNE READ KKICHIS POSTS HE IS SOFTING SOMETHING ABOUT HAVIGNG PRIVILEGGED IMOFRMATION THAT 2319/MRAHSHY IS TOWN

This is Arkana.
Your posts made her sad.
Please, stop what you're doing so that she can be happy again.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1888 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:38 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Yes. I have seen those.
Those posts kept me away from voting for him. In spite of all the other terrible posts he's had.
But we really, really should stop talking about possible PRs.
Especially
since we're talking about players whom we don't want to lynch Today.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1892 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:43 pm

Post by Aneninen »

And I still don't know what to think of Kokichi.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1900 (isolation #54) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:53 pm

Post by Aneninen »

post-edit.
In post 1889, Transcend wrote:nah idc if i see it scum prob sees it too as they're the ones avidly pr hunting
But we shouldn't make their job easier.
In post 1890, Transcend wrote:riddle me this if we have a 4 person scum team do u think 0 1 2 or 3 scum bussed gamma (including gamma self voting)
Including Gamma? My gut says, three. I posted my idea before: he may have been raging because of getting bussed. That means, one of the bussers was doing so relentlessly and the other one just jumped on with little-to-no reasoning.
In post 1891, Transcend wrote:how many scum in

kokichi rb frogger lilizui unascumfuck
LilUzi would be my best bet.
If my "relentless bus" theory is true, the other one may be Rb or Frogger.
I don't think Unaboombah is scum.
Kokichi is ???, for the reasons explained above.
Assuming it's a 4-person team, the 4th one is among Assemble/Lovebird/Jodaxq. I'd place my bet on Jodaxq.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1909 (isolation #55) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:13 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Okay, Transcend, let's make a deal.
For Today, I believe you as for Kokichi and you believe me as for UnaBoombah.

I'll talk about LilUzi later. There will be a pokéevent soon. ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1911 (isolation #56) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Yes, there must be scum amongst Jodaxq, Assemble, Lovebird, Macabre, Texcat, Marshy. My list is roughly from the scummiest to the towniest.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1912 (isolation #57) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:21 pm

Post by Aneninen »

What disturbs me is that there are quite a few players who have posted little or no content Today.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2018 (isolation #58) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by Aneninen »

So, I promised a post about LilUzi.
I've already talked about his earliers.

, , , (and his following posts) – it was almost deadline (he was right about that), and I think he'd just realized that Gamma would be lynched. There was no time left for a counter-wagon, so he simply jumped on to get some town credit. (However, the lynch would have happened without him anyway.)

It's easy to summarize his Day2.
– that list (I mean the shorter one) came out of nowhere and it contains only low-content posters. (With the exception of Unabombah.)
His was WTF.
"Joda is still in this game? Or did she replace out?"

I think his vote for Macabre in was a "nice try". He wanted to see whether it gains momentum.
and makes no sense either. (I mean,
either
he has a kind of read on Frogger or
not
.)

Not only has there been no scumhunting in their posts (which actually matches his Day1), but also he has ignored all the more important players we've been talking about a lot Today. Eg. Lovebird or Kokichi.

I've tried to be as concise as i can be so if anything remained unclear, ask.

I'll also catchup soon.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2023 (isolation #59) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:03 pm

Post by Aneninen »

So,
In post 1913, rb wrote:Therss ebarely been any poss isncw i gor srunk so I'mm goong now bye
In post 1914, rb wrote:I hsvr to work tomorroe imgn AC hate my life
These and the later similar posts sound fake to me. Actually I
know
what drunkposting is and unfortunately, I've done it more times than I should have been.
In post 1918, Transcend wrote:(8) TwentyThreeNineteen:
Mulch
, rb,
Transcend
, UnaBombaH,
TwoInAMillion
, Jodaxq,
brassherald
, Macabre
this got to L-1 and the wagon construction is pretty nasty.
You called this shytty but I must point out you three were there too.
Nevertheless, who do you think the scum is/are on the wagon?
In post 1919, Lovebird wrote:I'm not sure if I have anything to add right now, really.
I feel foolish for totally avoiding the brass wagon yesterday.
Ugh. I seriously disliked the highlighted part. Why did you say that?
Also, a more important question. Your Day2 posts are very different from your Day1s. Why?
(As I can see Texcat noticed that change too.)
In post 1933, Jodaxq wrote:Transcend is town and therefore Twoinamillion is also.
I think Fro99er and Rb are town based on how they interacted with the Gamma wagon
I'm very wary of Kokichi
Lovebird makes a lot of sense as scum.
Can you talk more about Lovebird and Kokichi?
What do you think of the others?
In post 1944, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 1939, Lovebird wrote:Why do I make sense as scum to you, Jodax?
, , , ,
That's not an answer!!!
You linked five posts but NONE of them was written by Lovebird. Nor by you.
In post 1948, Fro99er wrote:it doesn't need to squeeze more content out of him
he's scum
why are people so opposed to lynching scum on this site
Am I naive if I think we need more content from him?
In post 1950, Fro99er wrote:well i'm pretty confident in town joda
Why?
In post 1956, Fro99er wrote:macabre is scum too, fwiw
Is there anything besides his posting style? (Which I can hardly understand often times.)
In post 1962, UnaBombaH wrote:Since we apparently do have a vig btw, try to come up with a decent lynch
AND a reasonable vig-pool in conjuction with how the flip turns out.

I have thoughts on who the vig actually is, and since I'm also certain mulch was their shot last night, I'd say it wouldn't hurt to help them a bit..

I'd say Trans and 2iaM could maybe both give their thoughts on the pool, because they are both conf. town, and we also know they can't be the vigs.

Thoughts? :]
That's a good idea. Are you interested in my ideas for a Vig-pool too?
In post 1969, Kokichi Oma wrote:Can we..lynch tex?
Erm... no?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2025 (isolation #60) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:16 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1980, Transcend wrote:and i think unabomb is scum on that wagon but maybe it's macabre
Not Unabombah.
(Do you remember what I suggested?)
In post 1983, marshy wrote:VOTE: lovebird
Case? Anything?
In post 1984, Lovebird wrote:Don't know if I would be more disappointed in myself or in town if I got lynched here.
Pigeon poop.
In post 1988, Kokichi Oma wrote:Lovebird, I actually think you might be town now. Do you still think I'm scum? y/n
How on Gods' Green Earth is her read on you relevant for your read on her?
In post 1998, Lovebird wrote:Guess I could vote tex. Don't really remember her play. Does that mean more likely scum?
NoNoNoNoNoNoNo!

I'm asking again. Why is your Day2 different to your Day1?
In post 2004, marshy wrote:oh iight. if transcend is a mason im willing to proxy vote him too. ill b creating impressions as the game continues but if its healthier for the gamestate for me to bow out for someone who actually wants to read 2000 posts ill do that. but ill just shoot from the hip in the meantime and if any1 wants to engage me feel free to
So, was that the reason for your vote?
In post 2006, marshy wrote:seems like an lolgame. i give ms props for its evolution in meta. site seems a lot more chill now whereas before it used to b hella serious and required cases for everything
Strange... sometimes I have the same feeling.
I returned a month ago after a one-and-a-half-year break. By that time there were stronger cases. (I remember a game catching Tiershift slipping on Page1... and it took me 3 Days to get him lynched! He exploited all the mistakes I made in my reasoning and kept strawmaning me all the time. Post-game he told me that even if I had been right, my posts hadn't been strong enough. And he was f-cking right.)
In post 2009, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 1992, Lovebird wrote:Jodax is just pure sheeping loud people onto me. Does she do that as town? Serious question.
Apparently I do
Wow, it's magic! Now my read on you has been changed!
...wait. It hasn't.
In post 2016, Lovebird wrote:Literally just sheeping someone? I don't see why you're doing it. If you were lurking or couldn't follow with how fast the thread was going I'd get it, but that's not true. Puts you in the good graces of the loudest voices.
Erm... on the other hand she's not the only one who's been merely sheeping others...
In post 2024, Lovebird wrote:
In post 2023, Aneninen wrote:Also, a more important question. Your Day2 posts are very different from your Day1s. Why?
What's the difference?
Activity, and it's not only the amount of your posts.
Your Day1 was much more reckless.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2027 (isolation #61) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:21 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Marshy for example?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2037 (isolation #62) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:33 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2028, Lovebird wrote:
In post 2025, Aneninen wrote:Activity, and it's not only the amount of your posts.
Your Day1 was much more reckless.
More or less active? Don't know what the second line means.
On Day1 you were more active.
The second line means that right now you're much more cautious than you were on Day1.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2038 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:35 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2034, Fro99er wrote:like why the hell are you people all just complaining about macabre's posting style instead of trying to figure it out/understand it
As for me, I can't form a read on him.
Do you think his posting style would change if we started wagoning him? (However, I don't know whether it's a good idea. An investigative PR could target him if we have any. Or the Vig?)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2041 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:48 pm

Post by Aneninen »

A hammer intent without wanting her to claim?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2044 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Aneninen »

What made you change your read?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2045 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:02 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Wait a second... I know this will sound weird, but.
Kokichi, are you a RC alt?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2082 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2080, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
Not Voting:
UnaBombaH, Lil Uzi Vert, Aneninen, Transcend, Assemblerotws
That line is flat-out terrible.

Wait-oh. I'm on that list too.

Ummm... nothing then! ^_^

Catching up soon.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2091 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:17 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2047, Jodaxq wrote:I'm not just sheeping someone though. I'm sheeping someone who I not only know is town, but someone who has had other conftowns to help meld his reads. Town has to come to an agreement, right? Why do all town have to arrive at the same conclusions as others in a different way?
Let's say, I get your point.
In post 2047, Jodaxq wrote:If others got on and agreed with you that I'm super scum and voted for me with no other reason, wouldn't you like that?
I know it wasn't for me. But if you'd asked that from me, I'd say no.
I always check not only the votes themselves but also their context. Was there any reasoning behind? What was the timing of the vote? Scum like pushing easy lynches and impossible lynches too. Which one is happening, yet again, mind the context. (I know it sounds pigeon poop but I hope you get my point.)
In post 2049, UnaBombaH wrote:Huh, I just realized this fits with scum!rb very well too..
(Snip)
Two other things. Firstly, I think Gamma was raging because he had been hard-bussed. If so, the two players who had pushed his wagon hardest were Frogger and Rb. Secondly, his drunkposting sounded fake.
In post 2050, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm personally most interested in giving our Vig more food for thought.
I don't care much who gives their opinions on the "pool", but I'd say Trans and 2iaM make the most sense as "advisors" because they are conf.town by role, and at the same time can't be the vig themselves.
Sounds reasonable.
If I were the Vig, I'd pick an unreadable player.
Unless the flip and the wagons would give me some serious associative tell.
In post 2053, Transcend wrote:GET THI MOTHER FUCKER RB IS OFF LIMITS TODAY SO YOU BETTER HAVE A DECENT SCUM CASE ON JODAXQ
OTHER WISE IM NOT BUYING ANY OF YOUR FUCKING SHIT

DO YOU HEAR ME?
In post 2056, UnaBombaH wrote:This leads to two potential cases - either there's at least two scum in the wagon (brass+1), or that wagon TOO was on scum, and brass did the reasonable thing and tried to steer EITHER wagon. (no matter which)
That!
In post 2057, Transcend wrote: oh and also guess whose happy ass is also on the 2319 lynch.

hint: it's you.
And do you think he'd bring the idea up if he were scum?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2098 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:38 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2062, Assemblerotws wrote:A lot of people have been asking me for a readslist, so I'm giving you one.

Conftown: Transcend, TwoInAMillion
Know I'm Town: Assemblerotws
Townread: Marshy, Fro99er
Townlean: Aneninen
Null/Mixed: Kokichi,
Una
Uzi
rb
, texcat
Scumlean: Jodaxq
Scumread: Lovebird,
Macabre

I see Lovebird's been put to L-1 because others noticed the same thing I did while rereading, specifically the drastic shit in play right after Gamma flipped scum and Transcend accused them.
Intent to hammer Lovebird if they haven't claimed within 36 hours.
Please, explain the highlighted reads!

(I wonder whether he votes for Lovebird in 36 hours or not...)
In post 2063, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Aneninen, I already told you that what you’re scum reading me for is not alignment indicative. Yes I’ve done little to no scum hunting. I don’t intend to do much more because I’m lazy. Deal with it.
Need I
townread
you because you haven't done much scumhunting? What sort of pigeon poop was that?
In post 2067, Macabre wrote:The dove claims I have no reasons to suspect the parrot. This same dove suspected the parrot, and then papergirl day 1! Malice!
Wrong.
My read on Lovegirl depends on her answer for her question I asked. So far she's been evading it, which is not a good sign.
In post 2069, Lovebird wrote:Fake.
What was fake?
In post 2079, marshy wrote:(inserting video here)
What was the point of this post?
In post 2083, Fro99er wrote:VOTE: tex
But why?
In post 2087, Macabre wrote:Papergirl is crashing this party! Absurd! We need to have fun time, some time, else where! VOTE: LUV
That's a good idea.

VOTE: LilUzi Vert
In post 2092, Jodaxq wrote:
Spoiler: Long talk, spoilered
In post 2091, Aneninen wrote:
In post 2047, Jodaxq wrote:I'm not just sheeping someone though. I'm sheeping someone who I not only know is town, but someone who has had other conftowns to help meld his reads. Town has to come to an agreement, right? Why do all town have to arrive at the same conclusions as others in a different way?
Let's say, I get your point.
In post 2047, Jodaxq wrote:If others got on and agreed with you that I'm super scum and voted for me with no other reason, wouldn't you like that?
I know it wasn't for me. But if you'd asked that from me, I'd say no.
I always check not only the votes themselves but also their context. Was there any reasoning behind? What was the timing of the vote? Scum like pushing easy lynches and impossible lynches too. Which one is happening, yet again, mind the context. (I know it sounds pigeon poop but I hope you get my point.)

I get your point. What makes the context of my Lovebird vote scummy?
I'm trying to be concise.
Your Day1 was terrible. No scumhunting, hopping on wagons. Your early-Day2 was the same. In that context I found your vote scummy.
However, your recent posts have been better: there's been more activity and you've explained your Lovebird vote. I'm still not sold on town-Jodaxq, but I've started thinking that my scumread on you may be wrong.
(Referring back to that quote: yet again, mind the context! Your activity's changed but I can see no ingame factors causing it. Eg. you're scumread by quite a few players but it was so earlier too. You're not wagoned either. So, what if I'm reading a townie who was inactive for a long time because of IRL things?)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2099 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:40 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2096, Jodaxq wrote:
(Assemble's readlist)
feels really forced.
Let's see what he posts about it. At least two of us have asked questions.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2110 (isolation #71) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2108, Macabre wrote:The dove does not engage the Assembler with suspicion! This is wrong! VOTE: Assembler
Soooooo...
In your mind, I'm everyone's scum-buddy. Yet you're voting for my "buddies" and not for me.

But okay, I have an idea.

I'm doing this:

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Assemblerowts

And posting this:

There are 3 players I'd never lynch.
There are 2 players I wouldn't lynch Today.
There are 2 players I would only lynch if I must.
And there are 6 players whose next relevant post help me fix my read on them.

Have fun!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2150 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:52 am

Post by Aneninen »

Catching up soon.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2152 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2118, Kokichi Oma wrote:Assemble is also a mislynch. Why don't people want to lynch scum? Why are people obsessed with 'who bussed' how about who is the scummiest.
Why is he a mislynch?
I don't think only players who were on the lynch have been wagoned Today so far.
In post 2125, Lovebird wrote: Has there ever been a wagon on the crow? Important question.
No.
In post 2127, Lovebird wrote:VOTE: texcat
You've just jumped on a counter-wagon, haven't you?

Kokichi, I've read your Texcat case. Let me think about it.
In post 2140, Macabre wrote:The dove wishes my vote to be wasted. An unrivaled insult! Taunt und truant!
The crow has been misrepresenting me all the time.
You've called me scum since... Page1?
All you've said about players recently are associatives. Which is not all that bad, but considering the fact that you've ignored the whole Day1 lynch in your speculations is FoS at best. Also, your posts lack progression.
The more I read you the surer I am that your cryptic posting style is nothing but a red herring and you're throwing mud everywhere to see what sticks.

In post 2143, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2139, TwoInAMillion wrote:Because you are all being dodgy/lurky.
How? I have the 2nd most posts in the game of people alive. And I clearly explained my scumread in depth.
Actually Kokichi's right here.
Also, TwoInaMillion, there are much more dodgy and/or lurky players here......................
In post 2149, UnaBombaH wrote:If all townies are playing transparently and honest to their reads, we should be able to solve the game handily after just one reasonable lynch.
Like..the lines are pretty much drawn.
And who do you think the reasonable lynch is?
In post 2151, Transcend wrote:Again?
???
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2175 (isolation #74) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:48 am

Post by Aneninen »

Stop that Texcat wagon!

I've played with her a couple of times and she always managed to get scumread by a couple of players.
Her last post was a bit unusual from her and Kokichi's case made me thing whether I was right, but...
I've happened to check her scum-meta. I've found two games: this and this. In both games her posting style was entirely different. She was much more active and how-can-I-say, self-aware. This is not scum-Texcat here.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2176 (isolation #75) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:54 am

Post by Aneninen »

*having seen Kokichi's post I started thinking that I could be wrong about her.
Also, the tenses. I've had a terrible day so far and I'm dead tired.
A pretty f-cked up post, and as usual, I had the pagetop with something idiotic.

Nevertheless, we shouldn't lynch Texcat.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2179 (isolation #76) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Aneninen »

Why are we stalled?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2180 (isolation #77) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Aneninen »

Is it possible that none of the wagons is on scum?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2202 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:14 am

Post by Aneninen »

Get well soon!
Content is coming later. I have a long day.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2206 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2195, Macabre wrote:
In post 2175, Aneninen wrote:Stop that Texcat wagon!
This is not sincere. These people are not aligned together!
And you're scumreading me regardless of what I post.
In post 2196, Transcend wrote:
In post 2180, Aneninen wrote:Is it possible that none of the wagons is on scum?
Don't wanna dream of it
Unexpected gamestall?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2207 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Aneninen »

Mod
and basically everyone.

What if we freeze the game until all the slots are filled?

About three players are missing, if we add Lovebird too, four.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2281 (isolation #81) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2211, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
Searching for replacements for rb and Lovebird
If lovebird pms me in 2 hours they can have their spot back
In post 2214, Lovebird wrote:Been busy, sorry. Don't want to get replaced.
I don't know if I'm right but I don't think scum-Lovebird would have stayed in a situation like hers.
In post 2241, UnaBombaH wrote:I, for one, have no trouble believing rb was on a scumslot.
Neither have I.
In post 2249, StefanB wrote:Okay I want one minute of my life back. There is no guilty from my slot.
Looks angry at UnaBombaH/Transcent.
It was obviously a reaction test.
You shouldn't be angry because of that. Wouldn't you do something similar in an opposite situation?
In post 2249, StefanB wrote: Also if there is a guilty why isn't Lovebird lynched allready?
Why do you want the player who knows about zero of the game to hammer?
Mild townread on this.
In post 2256, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2249, StefanB wrote:Okay I want one minute of my life back. There is no guilty from my slot.
Looks angry at UnaBombaH/Transcent.
yo this sounds like scum
Why?
In post 2257, StefanB wrote: At the moment the only one that I could scumhunt is you, Transcent.
At the moment I think every word you say is a lie. If the guilty were true, than you would have given more by now.
You get on my nerves and are playing extremly antitown.
VOTE: Transcent
I guess others have told you why this vote was terrible.
In post 2257, StefanB wrote: Fro99er:
I don't know him, but a fake guilty guilty is a special sort of bad play.
Normally I would have read the game than posted but that wasn't possible this game.
If you mean the reaction test, I don't think it was bad play.
On the other hand, why wasn't it possible for you to read before posting?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2282 (isolation #82) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2262, Fro99er wrote:SO YOU DIDNT SEE THERE WAS A FLIPPED MASON ON POST NUMBER 1
In post 2263, Fro99er wrote:AND DIDNT CARE TO FIGURE OUT WHO THAT MASON'S MASON WAS?
In itself, it's bad gameplay but I don't think alignment indicative.
Also, it's not always true that another Mason claims after a Mason-flip. (Or at least, I remember a game where I was Mason and I didn't claim after my buddy had been Nightkilled.) But yes, he should have asked about it.
In post 2275, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2266, StefanB wrote:I was quite sure that I couldn't hurt that much
sounds like a scum claim
I simply don't get the whole post from him.

So far, Stephan could go either way. Still, I like my vote where it is.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2286 (isolation #83) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2284, TwoInAMillion wrote:Usually if users post in other threads and not this one it's because they are scum.
Wait-oh.
I've checked and it indeed happened so. However, this was not the only game she didn't post in.
Nevertheless, we should wait until all the slots are filled, I guess.

Meanwhile.
Lovebird, what's your readlist now?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2367 (isolation #84) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by Aneninen »

What happened?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2371 (isolation #85) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I don't think it's your fault, Dunker.
However, I still don't know what happened.

For your information: we had a single Even-Night Roleblocker so the whole game was about our size vs your huge amount of PRs.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2383 (isolation #86) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:30 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Beefster, I guess you won The Shortest Time Spent In A Game As A Replacement Award!

By the way, I'm counterclaiming you.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2387 (isolation #87) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:40 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I don't think anyone wanted you to make a post-by-post catch-up.

You actually replaced in a lurk-scum slot. Players had FoS-ed Assemble earlier and wanted to reaction test you. I don't know what the end of it would have been, though. It could have done either way, as for you and for the whole game. Before your arrival I was the only scum filled and the outcome would greatly have depended on all the newcomers.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2388 (isolation #88) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:41 pm

Post by Aneninen »

That was for Stephan.

Unabombah, you did it well, I guess. I know you were Vig and I wanted to get rid of you at Night. ^_^

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”