Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Reformed Toxic Player »

You came at me wirh straight up lies - and now you're doing similar here trying your best to discred with cherry picked stagements.
Tell me, why did you exclude the context of my post saying i was understanding the foses on you?
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:02 am

Actually dont answer that i dont havr the energy to deal with more bs fabrications.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Green Crayons »

i suspected you, i asked you to answer the Q you were ignoring, you said "why is this scummy", said you had answered the Q (you hadn't) and I was misrepping you, i explained why scummy, you said my reasons were BS and that you understood the FOSes on me.

all starts from and takes like 10 posts for you to go "you suspect me?" to "you're suspicious"
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Green Crayons »

"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:11 am

I'd like to point out that GC's been extremely vague about reasoning and cannot ellaborate when pushed on and starts talking in circles or just reverts to other points, or just points out shallow things

The above is just another scummy mischaracterization - forgets conveniently that they accused me of not pushing the game forward and is not using that point at all here. What changed?
They're basically gaslighting me trying to be vague about events bc theyre scum trying to weave a tapestry, not town trying to read genuinely .
it's just scum trying to discred someone guning for their partner

Their reads just REEK of someone who pick and chose ppl and made a read based on conveniencd. Townread the loud and active ppl, scumread the less loud (with the addition of the person who's loudly gunning for your head)

Someone please give me a sanity check like i feel confident here but i need a 3rd party opinion between this LOL i dont wanna be wrong here
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:12 am

And if we apply the "pushing game forward " scumread logic - we can easily say GC is scum for not pushing the game forward. Their own reasoning- not mine.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Elements »

if GC is scum, why is he not scum reading me?
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:17 am

Making up/mischaracterizing stuff ppl have said to push on them is a classic scum tactic to incite paranoia/cause conflict/confusion. I've done it before. I've seen it notably used by Flavor Leaf when i played in Bending against Andres and Baltar. Alisae did it to me in DDD. I did it to SirCakez in a temple game. This was the main reason i got so heavily pinged bc it reminded me of that situation.
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:17 am

In post 1106, Elements wrote:if GC is scum, why is he not scum reading me?
Are u like even in this game or
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:18 am

Because i literally have been pushing you this whole time and have my vote on you
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Elements »

In post 1109, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:Because i literally have been pushing you this whole time and have my vote on you
but as scum, why does GC not just agree with the reasons you've voted me and join you? Why is he having a massive argument with you instead
All my completed games
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

you know im scumreading u... right?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:28 am

In post 1111, DkKoba wrote:you know im scumreading u... right?
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Elements »

In post 1111, DkKoba wrote:you know im scumreading u... right?
ooh look at mx pre-flip associatives over here

have you considered that I'm town?
It's worth a try. Then you'll be right on at least one person.
But seriously, from my POV scum!GC has 0 reason to not scum me
All my completed games
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:37 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1051, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1022, Duchess wrote:Let me make something clear: you are the one putting emphasis on the "caught". I said I caught them online like how you catch the last half of your favourite movie on Showtime, or when you tell a friend you'll catch 'em later. For some reason you are latching onto that detail and running a mile with it, making it out like I claimed to have caught Al Capone.
Lol oh really.

Here is the heart of your statement in .
[Elements] fled when I caught them online and addressed them directly after already ignoring 2 of my questions in a row and drawing the ire of my vote, all while continuing to interact with my wagon from the sidelines. Elements has admitted to deliberately ignoring me. I voiced a great deal of frustration about it.
You write several sentences about this fight with elements and how you had him on the ropes, and WHY OH WHY DIDN'T VP CONSIDER THAT WHEN HE TALKED TO RTP!!!!!

To now say, after I spent a bunch of time looking back at this, that you were actually just telling a friend "catch you later", is complete garbage.

I'm not going to wall war you, so this is the last thing I'm saying on this topic, but you are either tunneled so far up your own ass you won't be seeing daylight until 2050, or your scum who thinks you're going to score cheap points off someone. Either way, you look pretty useless.
Elements, here is the post where I address duchess's claims. Would love your feed back on what I said here
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:43 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1104, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:Someone please give me a sanity check like i feel confident here but i need a 3rd party opinion between this LOL i dont wanna be wrong here
I will closely read this exchange later when I have time.
YOUR AD HERE

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1066, VP Baltar wrote:Which felt genuine to me. The part that really resonated with me is RTP being able to pick out the low hanging fruit players. I recall seeing them do that in other games, where they just go against the grain if someone is pushing a weak player. Does that make them right? I don't know, but it is a thing they do, so that response came across as genuine to me.

You obviously wanted more specifics than that and didn't get them, but it didn't strike me as scummy.
i agree i don't see scummy stuff in what they wrote here itself. it was that i expect when someone makes a specific claim that they'll be able to back it up. though i remember starting to like the posts i read from them earlier today, so i'm currently mulling over if i'm overly projecting.
In post 1066, VP Baltar wrote:This I almost replied to because I had the same gut reaction to your early play, and it was hard to quantify. It didn't seem as engaged as usual (though I know you are in a lot of games, which is probably why I wrote it off early). Like, if forced, I could probably go back and figure out specific posts that triggered that feeling, but offhand I can't. It was just a vibe. So RTP saying that also didn't strike me as scummy, but mainly because I felt similarly ambivalent about your play early on. I alluded to this when I said I had a town read on andres (which admittedly was in part to see your reax).
first of all, i never thought they're scummy for being suspicious of my early play, all my issues were from lack of a proper elaboration. i also take "unenganged" to be different than "agenda-y" - the former being not as interested, the latter being intentionally misleading/malicious. (though if i'm misunderstanding what agenda-y means, do call me out.) which is why i was interested in what gave the feeling of an agenda (what i read as intentional malice/leading astray) as opposed to just vibe/being uninterested/the way i'm presenting myself/what have you.

i did notice that. did you get anything from my reax?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:50 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1116, Datisi wrote:first of all, i never thought they're scummy for being suspicious of my early play, all my issues were from lack of a proper elaboration. i also take "unenganged" to be different than "agenda-y" - the former being not as interested, the latter being intentionally misleading/malicious. (though if i'm misunderstanding what agenda-y means, do call me out.) which is why i was interested in what gave the feeling of an agenda (what i read as intentional malice/leading astray) as opposed to just vibe/being uninterested/the way i'm presenting myself/what have you.

i did notice that. did you get anything from my reax?
That's a fair distinction to make between disengaged and agenda-y.

As far as my takeaway on you, it felt like your town self to really push someone for specifics without being rude about it. That was my general takeaway
YOUR AD HERE

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1069, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1020, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:GC, who are your townreads outside of elements btw?
midway, andres, Baltar, RL. I think elements is on the town side of the ledger for reasons ID'd above. BM had a great entrance with burst of activity + bringing thegame back to life, which also suggests town.
is there a reason why you're town on lotus that's not about that one post?
In post 1071, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1059, Datisi wrote:he has a good chance of being scum
is this because of VD's defeatism/ATE or something else? link me if you've already made this point before, sorry in advance
you can probably get the tl;dr from my , ,
In post 1080, Elements wrote:
In post 1078, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1075, Elements wrote:i've got a plan
let's vote me out to prove all your speculations about me being scum wrong
VOTE: elements
What was duchess's case on me that I was misrepresenting?
it wasn't a case
you were saying Duchess claimed to have *caught me lurking*
Duchess claim to have *caught me while I was online*
and you just kept saying stuff about catching me lurking
???
is this supposed to be a response to ?

aaand i think i gotta run for a bit
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Elements »

In post 1114, VP Baltar wrote:Elements, here is the post where I address duchess's claims. Would love your feed back on what I said here
Having re-read 989, the entire things seems utterly pointless:
You commented on my low activity
Duchess asked if you had thought about my dodging of the questions posed to me
You said you hadn't considered it as it wasn't a particularly big thing
Duchess said they did a whole push on me because of it, how could you possibly have not seen it.

Given it was an entirely one-sided interaction consisting of 4? posts I can see how you would have not noticed it.

I apologise for not reading through it properly. I rescind my scumread off you. I should really read things properly before commenting.
UNVOTE:
All my completed games
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1117, VP Baltar wrote:As far as my takeaway on you, it felt like your town self to really push someone for specifics without being rude about it. That was my general takeaway
do you think scum!me is rude?

also, i was asking about the last parenthesis in your . i thought that was talking about my reaction to ?
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Goodness - work ran late yesterday and this game is ever expanding. No matter - I’m done with this big project so I’ll have some time tonight for sure. In any case, we still have time. And it’s good that some of the flakier slots are all getting replaced it seems. Should help long-term.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1075, Elements wrote:i've got a plan
let's vote me out to prove all your speculations about me being scum wrong
VOTE: elements
man this is dumb, please dont waste my time with this stuff
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Battle Mage »

RTP you've legit sapped my energy for the game by making me work so hard to get you to answer simple questions.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:09 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1119, Elements wrote:
In post 1114, VP Baltar wrote:Elements, here is the post where I address duchess's claims. Would love your feed back on what I said here
Having re-read 989, the entire things seems utterly pointless:
You commented on my low activity
Duchess asked if you had thought about my dodging of the questions posed to me
You said you hadn't considered it as it wasn't a particularly big thing
Duchess said they did a whole push on me because of it, how could you possibly have not seen it.

Given it was an entirely one-sided interaction consisting of 4? posts I can see how you would have not noticed it.

I apologise for not reading through it properly. I rescind my scumread off you. I should really read things properly before commenting.
UNVOTE:
In fairness, you explained it more clearly than duchess has to this point...
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”