DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2012 5:03 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

Jon, we don't need your consent to lynch you. If you feel like you are that close getting lynched do you have any role claim to make?

I just really don't know what to make of this situation.

There is no scum motivation for those posts, they draw attention to jon in a very negative way. At the same time jon could be trying to wifom his way out of a lynch.

Yet it is also completely anti-town behavior, which is why scum wouldn't do it.

@jon (if you are town)
If we are just going to fucking give up, how the hell are we supposed to win.

This day has gone on too long, unless jon has a believable claim I want him lynched, this wifom makes my head hurt.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 2:03 am

Post by jon_h61 »

Look, I pointed out every thing I have thougth was scummy all game. Most every thing that is anti-Town by being told it was anti-Town in this game. If I do get lynched I hope Town at least considers what I've pointed out. Next time I play hopefully I won't be so anti-Town. It's a delicate balancing act, from what I can tell. Look at Haze, to me, his play is as close to anti-Town as you can possibly get. Yet he get's very little heat from antbody, besides me. I've tried to be transparent and scumhunt all game. Sure I've been in on two mislynches, and a lot of things I've said have been taken wrong.
I haven't
tried
to be anti-Town at all.

I'm not sure what to do about the claim thing though. I read in MD yesterday that it was anti-Town to claim, even at -1. It gives scum a smaller pool to look for PRs in. So no, I don't think I'll claim. People will know my role on my flip.
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 2:15 am

Post by jon_h61 »

In post 1001, DCLXVI wrote:@jon (if you are town) If we are just going to fucking give up, how the hell are we supposed to win.

I'm not just laying down and dying, I'm just not expending lots of energy in defense. I'll continue to scum hunt til I eat rope.

@ joker You act like it's such a big deal that I switched votes. I guess you never noticed I had suspicions on IAAUN's slot? And you obviously are ignoring the fact that I said I seriously considered we (DCL and I) were both innocent, with scum laughing all the way to the bank.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 6:45 am

Post by thezmon221 »

jon, you're doing very little to help us at this point in time.

UNVOTE: DCL
VOTE: jon_h61

That puts him at L-1 by my count, with Haze, DCL and joker in front of me.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 7:12 am

Post by DCLXVI »

Jon is at L-1

voting for him are Haze, DCLXVI, Deadjoker, and Thezmon.

unless jon says otherwise, I'm going to take his refusal to claim as him saying he is a vt.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 7:33 am

Post by jon_h61 »

@ Thez I don't really know what more you want from me. I voice my suspicions, and try to refute things people say make me scummy. Tell me a few things I shoulda done. I promise I'll try to learn from them and be better if/when we play again. Unlike you, this is only the third game of Mafia I've ever played. I've tried to figure out etiquette and play by accepted standards. But a lot af times I find out things are (scummie?) by being accused of it. And truthfully I think alot of these are made up on the fly. Which strikes me as scummie.

I'd like to hear a solid case of exactly how I became scum. Instead of just "he's acting anti-Town. Besides if I'm being anti-Town. Town would be remiss to not lynch me. I feel like I've been railroaded.

Screw it, I'm just a VT, no real loss for Town. Abd I'm getting really tired of shadow boxing. I've made my suspicions as clear as I possibly could. I haven't tried to be opaque, but keep getting accused of it. AND since everyone wants to spend all the game time on making me defend myself, I think it's clear. I gotta go. BUT I WILL NOT self lynch. That would be anti-Town and childish.

Pedit You, DCL are calling me a VT????????
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 7:35 am

Post by jon_h61 »

Pedit The second game (ate by tigers) never made it to N1.
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 7:38 am

Post by jon_h61 »

I know of a lot of things I won't do from now on, I'm asking for things I should have done. Nevermind save it for post game.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 7:41 am

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 1006, jon_h61 wrote:Pedit You, DCL are calling me a VT????????

no, I'm was saying you were claiming vt.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 7:48 am

Post by jon_h61 »

In post 977, deadjoker wrote:At this point it is clear that DCL and Jon are not both scum. No way a scumteam would allow the only two wagons to be on both of them, a counter wagon would have been started elsewhere. Instead they are ripping each other to shreads.

In fact, the wagons on both of them may very well be scum driven. At the very least there is one scum lurking in the shadows.

DCL/username makes the most sense. Early bussing with a transition to Jon.

If neither Jon or DCL are scum, then two of the following three are scum:

Username
Thez
Haze

@ joker You use the argument I made earlier and vote IAAUN, then when I agree with you (about arguments I'd made earlier), you jump on me like I was just sheeping you, and it was a complete 180 of my views!? I think that is very scummie!
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 7:53 am

Post by jon_h61 »

I change my claim
, I'm a
Losing Townie: You lose. You do not attempt to lynch mafia during the day because you are dead. You have no night actions because you are a townie and you are dead. You do not win unless you are alive at the end of the game, which you will not be because you dead.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 7:58 am

Post by DCLXVI »

unvote:jon

I need some time to think about this.

Jon plz stop digging your fucking grave with posts like the one above.

I just don't know what to think about this. On one hand the wifom from jon is so fucking anti-town. Yet at the same time I can't see scum doing it.

My vote probably will go back on him, but I'm really conflicted about lynching him.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 8:19 am

Post by thezmon221 »

Jon:

-It's the consistent use of AtE you are doing.
-The freaking out episode you just had.
-Your wish to do nothing (as in cooperating)
-And what I see as a lack of scumhunting.
-You also randomly voted for IAAUN conveniently after joker did. I asked you why you did so before, and you never answered. You said you were always suspicious of him, but you fail to name why he's suspicious.

Sorry, jon, but I feel it may be the best for the town unless we miraculously come across some new material that will shift us all somehow.

DCLXVI wrote:I just don't know what to think about this. On one hand the wifom from jon is so fucking anti-town. Yet at the same time I can't see scum doing it.
To be honest, and this is a kind of bad meta to use, but it's kind of common for new-mafia to completely break-down when the pressure's on, and it is on him. Granted, sometimes town will do it too, but more so the mafia will.
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 9:00 am

Post by jon_h61 »

In post 1013, thezmon221 wrote:To be honest, and this is a kind of bad meta to use, but it's kind of common for new-mafia to
completely break-down
when the pressure's on, and it is on him. Granted, sometimes town will do it too, but more so the mafia will.

I don't see it as breaking down, more being torn down. A systematic, determined, making sure any answer I gave wasn't good enough charactor assasination. AND it's not fun anymore.

Fair enough, you completely reject my scum hunting,
thezmon221 wrote:Jon - You also randomly voted for IAAUN conveniently after joker did. I asked you why you did so before, and you never answered. You said you were always suspicious of him, but you fail to name why he's suspicious.

In post 966, jon_h61 wrote:Still finding IAAUN and DCL good candidates for a scum team, thanks DCL for pushing me into thinking of teams instead of going for one scum at a time. My other two candidates would be Thez and Haze for obvious reasons.

In post 971, jon_h61 wrote:I've said something similiar to this in the past, but I wouldn't be suprised at all if Thez, DCL and me (of course) don't end up all being Town. With scum laughing all the way to the win on how Town ripped itself apart.

But with that said, I STILL don't like how DCL's tone changed toward IAAUN after he "defended" himself from IAAUN's initial analysis of him. I can definitely see IAAUN slightly bussing DCL to get Town cred. IAAUN is staying in the background and not saying much. This way he doesn't make any mistakes for people to pick up on. Doing just enough to stay under the radar?

In post 928, jon_h61 wrote:I'm still highly suspicious of IAAUN and hope peole don't just let him slide because he had "good reads".

In post 900, jon_h61 wrote:I'm still unsure of IAAUN, if he'd post more maybe I might change my view of him. But he is in no danger if I'm the only one who has suspicions of him.

and I just randomly voted IAAUN for no apparent reason.

And these last several pages attempting to refute arguments, as not cooperating.

Go ahead, lynch me. But with my dying words, I retract my trust in you and say I think
you and Haze are the scum team
. Especially for your part in the railroad. I don't care for your arguments anymore.
That is all good bye
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 9:11 am

Post by DCLXVI »

vote:jon

If you don't want to be here I'll happily help you leave. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

You are too much of a distraction right now. I do think you are scum. But if you are town your apathy, pessimism and sudden outbursts of existentialism and nihilism at the remote possibility of getting lynched have really hurt us.

Good-bye, someone plz show up and hammer.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 9:15 am

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 1014, jon_h61 wrote:
Spoiler:
thezmon221 wrote:Jon - You also randomly voted for IAAUN conveniently after joker did. I asked you why you did so before, and you never answered. You said you were always suspicious of him, but you fail to name why he's suspicious.
In post 966, jon_h61 wrote:Still finding IAAUN and DCL good candidates for a scum team, thanks DCL for pushing me into thinking of teams instead of going for one scum at a time. My other two candidates would be Thez and Haze for obvious reasons.

In post 971, jon_h61 wrote:I've said something similiar to this in the past, but I wouldn't be suprised at all if Thez, DCL and me (of course) don't end up all being Town. With scum laughing all the way to the win on how Town ripped itself apart.

But with that said, I STILL don't like how DCL's tone changed toward IAAUN after he "defended" himself from IAAUN's initial analysis of him. I can definitely see IAAUN slightly bussing DCL to get Town cred. IAAUN is staying in the background and not saying much. This way he doesn't make any mistakes for people to pick up on. Doing just enough to stay under the radar?

In post 928, jon_h61 wrote:I'm still highly suspicious of IAAUN and hope peole don't just let him slide because he had "good reads".

In post 900, jon_h61 wrote:I'm still unsure of IAAUN, if he'd post more maybe I might change my view of him. But he is in no danger if I'm the only one who has suspicions of him.

and I just randomly voted IAAUN for no apparent reason.
You have yet to tell me why you think he's suspicious. And I was more going towards the fact that you said he was scummy, but never did anything about until AFTER someone else had voted him. The only thing I see even remotely close to an explanation would be Post 971 where you said:
But with that said, I STILL don't like how DCL's tone changed toward IAAUN after he "defended" himself from IAAUN's initial analysis of him. I can definitely see IAAUN
slightly bussing DCL to get Town cred.
IAAUN is
staying in the background and not saying much.
This way he doesn't make any mistakes for people to pick up on.
Doing just enough to stay under the radar?
Care to provide more?

And these last several pages attempting to refute arguments, as not cooperating.
Umm... What? I said that you're not cooperating as in you're not scumhunting and you're just throwing yourself away, doing absolutely nothing about anything. We ask you to provide, perhaps, a reason for why we shouldn't lynch you, and you didn't really. I mean, you later said you were a VT, after practically hounded into it.

Go ahead, lynch me. But with my dying words, I retract my trust in you and say I think
you and Haze are the scum team
. Especially for your part in the railroad. I don't care for your arguments anymore.
So... Why are you voting for IAAUN, again? This, IME, just makes the whole situation of you voting IAAUN worse.
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by jon_h61 »

In post 1016, thezmon221 wrote:Umm... What? I said that you're not cooperating as in you're not scumhunting and you're just throwing yourself away, doing absolutely nothing about anything. We ask you to provide, perhaps, a reason for why we shouldn't lynch you, and you didn't really. I mean, you later said you were a VT, after practically hounded into it.

In post 558, thezmon221 wrote:I have nothing to respond to. Perhaps you should try making a question or two. If you're looking for a role claim then you're looking in the wrong place, because I'm not going to, I'm sorry. It won't help the town whatsoever.

You've already proven you won't accept anything I say. Now I know how Monkey felt. I really hope this comes back to bite you in the ass.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by iamausername »

In post 999, deadjoker wrote:Hi username. Me voting you was mostly a reaction fish. I am a little concerned that you came back so quickly after getting mentioned, but nothing near the amount of suspicion I have for Jon and thez right now. You are right about thez. Bye username.

I can understand that. It's kind of the same reason I voted thez there. Not that I don't find him suspicious, but I'm still a lot more sure about Jon. But pursuing that suspicion a little seemed like a much better use of time than sitting around, twiddling my thumbs and waiting for the deadline to push people into picking a damn lynch already.

But hey, if we actually feel like making progress before that happens, I'm completely on board.

UNVOTE: thezmon
VOTE: Jon
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 6:03 pm

Post by kdowns »

Vote Count:
thezmon221-
deadjoker -
jon_h61- Haze, DCLXVI, deadjoker , thezmon221, iamausername ,
iamausername- jon_h61,
AntiHero-
DCLXVI- Antihero,
Haze-
Viktyr Korimir -

Not Voting: Viktyr Korimir,

With 8 Alive it takes 5 to Lynch.

I am extending the Deadline by one week because I have a preformence on the night Deadline hits... So yeah.

Deadline is on May 7th at 11PM CDT

Please Correct me if I have made any Mistakes.

A LYNCH HAS BEEN REACHED

kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by kdowns »

jon_h61, A Vanilla Townie, has been lynched day 3

You have 72 hours from this post to submit night actions, if I get replacements. I will not start Day 4 without replacements.

Also, Viktyr Koromir as requested replacement.

Deadline is at 12:30 A.M CDT on May the 9th
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by kdowns »

MathGirl277 replaces Antihero
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Post by kdowns »

Will start up in 24 hours regardless if a replacement is found, so please submit your actions
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2012 11:10 am

Post by kdowns »

You awaken to discover that Viktyr Koroimr has been murdered

Day 4 starts now.

Deadline is on June 1st at 5 pm CDT
MathGirl277
MathGirl277
Townie
MathGirl277
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2012 11:21 am

Post by MathGirl277 »

Hello guys! I'm Antihero's replacement who has not quite caught up on the thread yet. It may take at least a couple more hours. I'll definitely be able to comment on past stuff by tomorrow, but in the meantime, feel free to ask me specific stuff (preferably pointing to relevant posts).

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”