Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:18 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I would VC but
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by schadd_ »

let me know when its time to real talk
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: mith

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by schadd_ »

hello ?? do i have to just vote
free darius mccollum

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: schadd_
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by schadd_ »

VOTE: nm
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by schadd_ »

i kind of knew LUV was the partner as soon as pp flipped. on d2 around this post
In post 1764, PenguinPower wrote:LUV is town. moving on.
i kind of thought it was an inno or something briefly and im pretty sure i tried not to pester him about it too much (though obviously i still tried to sort uzi. lol)
In post 2430, PenguinPower wrote:What if it's not LUV?
this was like a little bit up the page. i also thought of this sort of thing, and like the time uzi was like "Idk Bro Im Just Town" and i was like ohhh. (and i guess it was within his right to do that since he wasnt gonna get lynched but heck that was annoying).

not saying i would have surefire shot uzi by now, but like, idk? it should be a little bit clear that i knew uzi was the partner and like in general that i have the role wherewithal to figure that out whereas NM might just be blindfiring a little bit more. i remember uzi was like "schadds probably town" and that nm bob psyche was his scumlist (i think i shitted on that list btw sorry) so sure maybe i would try to take him to endgame but as far as i recall its been my prerogative in the past to shoot towny people rather than shoot for reads. i also think pisskop was trying to give mason cover d4 and thats why nm shot him whereas i would have been paying too much attention for that

just for bookkeeping i was thinking pisskop was the vig (i suddenly remembered that whomever was the vig would have had to shoot chenny n1 and that eliminated a few people e.g. psyche/jl probably UNLESS he was doing some sort of big stunt but idk what that would be about. anyway) and so the perf flip was uh incredibly upsetting. also i was super not sure about jl tonight and i was thinking if he isn't the nightkill then i gotta start rethinking things

also like you probably can't trust this from me of course but i think there's a strong general principle that if a bunch of mislynches line up after 2 red flips you should look at who wasn't being considered the whole time and i think i was very much on the table around d3 and def d4 obviously. also you should look at who bussed but uhh maybe that doesn't help here

what else what else
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by schadd_ »

Spoiler:
In post 631, Detective Pikachu wrote:Like, if I totally bought schadd thought I was scum and should be lynched, I might think the meme would be fine. But so far most of what I have seen is that he didn't like my Gamma vote, which is fine but not enough to spend an hour making a meme over, and that he thinks I'm pink ball, which is... not even something I want to respond to. If I am pink ball, I didn't want to be mainhunted, and if I'm not pink ball, I don't want to get into that argument and make it easier to main hunt me. So his argument against me is boring for me to respond to, which makes me feel like he doesn't believe it. So making a meme for 501 is kinda gross given that his reasons just aren't that good and literally everyone patting him on the back for it kinda has me trying to decide whether he's obnoxious town that scum are trying to goad on and buddy by calling funny to get a mislynch on me or if he's just scum.

I'm leaning 'just scum' though. I think he was faking the reaction to vorkuta in pretending like he was going to rewrite his whole reads list and his push on me while I had stuff come up is opportunistic af.
In post 659, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 657, schadd_ wrote:
In post 629, Detective Pikachu wrote:VOTE: schadd
YES
This is more of what I'm talking about. the confidence level here seems fake.

And this is what I mean with the meme too. It's day 1 and I had a busy week so apparently that means his scumread on me is so strong that he's going to abandon the hope of working with the person you're focusing on?

Like I have made shitposty memes as part of pushes before... On like day 4 when I have total confidence th slot is scum. I wouldn't make one to get a read on a player because if I was wrong then the player is probably going to lose objectivity. I don't feel objective about schadd because right now I more feel while he is still alive in the game I don't really want to do anything other than lynch him. This is what it means to do a bad faith push and that's why I don't think town does aggressive tunnely memes like that day 1. I don't feel like he actually is thinking about my slot, he is thinking about how he looks pushing my slot.
In post 823, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 799, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I haven’t bothered to read any of Redemption’s recent posts since I decided to mark him as town for the foreseeable future. Who do you think are the scum attempting to let him hang himself so to speak?
Well, I feel like Penguin should have understood what he was trying to say, but I'm not sure Penguin has the disposition that would make him likely to explain the term that was meant to be used. N_M never explains. And Vork seemed to kind of ignore it, but Vork is town. So I kinda feel like town is just not really being very helpful to a new player rather than seeing a big scum motivation there.
In post 806, PenguinPower wrote:wanting to vote Chenn at this point.
pichu is probably town given it's schadd leading the wagon
In post 833, Detective Pikachu wrote:Detective Pikachu

Psyche
Vorkuta

PenguinPower
chennisden
Lil Uzi Vert

Not_Mafia

Redemption
ChannelDelibird

MaryJoLisa

LuckyOtter
Performer

schadd_

I think this is where I'm at.

Otter, Performer, what are your reads of schadd?
In post 839, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 680, schadd_ wrote:i love confrontation + for a moment you looked like generic scum doubling down to me which would be super great as id just have to win the 1v1 for today which is ez
In post 831, schadd_ wrote:im worried you're trying to keep me an unresolved 1v1 : (
In post 838, schadd_ wrote:vanity voting me with the assumption i won't vote you back (as scum)
your slot needs to die

VOTE: schadd

there is no reason town you wants to generate this much wifom about my vote, I felt pretty angry when I voted you over the weekend and I didn't want to just sit on that without reevaluating when I cooled down but it seems like you just want to goad me not sort me
In post 840, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 838, schadd_ wrote:i should say i dont really expect to be lynched
gross projection of ego
In post 843, Detective Pikachu wrote:"I made a bunch of posts, you should have reevaluated me"

"I don't see why you unvoted me"

"why aren't you voting me, I like conflict"

"I just made a bunch of posts explaining my thought process"

die plz
In post 846, Detective Pikachu wrote:I'd LIKE these four:
Not_Mafia
Redemption
ChannelDelibird
MaryJoLisa

to give reads of these three:
LuckyOtter
Performer
schadd_

I know I'm not going to get that from NM

Redemption, you have Otter as probscum, schadd as neutral, and performer as neutral. Have any of those reads changed, or have you developed a read of schadd or performer?

CDB, what's your read of schadd? Also, you say "weird" in regard to Performer, can you be a bit clearer on how you feel about that slot? Your read of Otter also seems kinda wishy washy, any update there? Maybe all your reads have changed anyway since you haven't updated since the weekend.

MJL, can you be clear on what your reads irt to otter, Performer, or schadd? I can't get a sense of what your read on any of the three is from your iso

DP was 1v1ing me very hard and doing so in the same way he did with perf and nomnomnom - i'd speculate that they thought this spewed nomnomnom town since they killed her, and like if DP was bussing the group {me, perf, nnn} i feel like theyd wanna kill out of that group. if that makes sense.
In post 1061, Detective Pikachu wrote:MJL can I interest you in a Performer vote?
In post 1064, Detective Pikachu wrote:Hey while you're here actually responding to things do you want to explain why you have Performer as town?

pedit: @N_M
not to go all mathblade but unless you think the last scum is exactly an encryptor (and like i personally think they are a rolecop bc of the otter kill, or some other bonkers ass thing that couldn't fit encryptor on top of it) there isnt daytalk and this is feasibly DP being like "hey guys lets try to do performer for real this time"
In post 1073, Detective Pikachu wrote:I feel like schadd's posts make me angry, so while I'm very confident he's scum there's another part of me that feels like I'm not approaching him objectively. He's probably scum, but there's a very small chance we just have a really big playstyle conflict. Performer just reads like scum to me and there's not so much emotion involved.
again it's probably awkward to hear this from me but like i super scumread this because it feels like hes playing hard to get with me here, if that makes sense. like when somebody's like "ugh... i'd be
struggling
to make plans on friday" and they're free on friday but they want to like squeeze it out of you. he's like "ughh schadd's probably scum.... but i could be
convinced
that it's a playstyle conflict
if only
he would just e.g. stop pushing me, which is something i do NOT like"

only MJL voted NM briefly early on in d1
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by schadd_ »

i would have just voted nm right away but idk maybe he would have gone the route of ccing mason. which would be awful but well he is who he is. moreover as town he should have just voted me right away since he would ostensibly be a non-mason and i am claimed VT

sort of did the self meta dealie already but, idr if uzi has seen my scumgame but its Not great. i think this was my last one, as katherine, outed alt :igmeou: . specifically i have trouble aggressing on people & sorting them as well as real timing - i don't think i sort people actively very well so when i do that it's mostly proof of concept (i think this from a past game demonstrates that sort of). it's sort of a nerves thing. im on record that it would be unlikely to change unless i saw a therapist WHICH i have started doing however that was not until about d2? d3? of this game.

if you don't buy into the psychological aspect or whatever i think it's at least a bit of a stretch that i would like suddenly go from a serial lowposter and never-busser to my play this game like right away on d1 as scum. it would have been cool obviously if i kept leaning into the dp lynch all the way through but oh well, i still think u should tend to avoid lynching PR claims unless you're like very certain. we just happened to be right both times. i guess we were punished karmatically by The Lord himself when He quickhammered performer lol

i think i said it already but i could well have just not hammered bob. and going down to 1 with a loose tracker is kind of throwing in my opinion - maybe thats sort of invalidated by the rolecop idea but hey it could have been a vanilla cop or something etc etc. keep in mind that both nm and i were voting bob but only one of us likes to throw games for funzies
free darius mccollum

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:35 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Gonna read all this tonight.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:33 am

Post by schadd_ »

i guess i was in prod range. i think my town case is pretty simple, pretty much anything id say about nm is motivated by the fact that i know his alignment already. like i thought he was town, and his play has been super straightforward otherwise. he's made solo endgame as maf before a few times but i don't know if he got townread or just ignored in those games
free darius mccollum

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Pordge
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I wouldn't have killed Jesus
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Not Mafia
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Not_Mafia (2) - schadd_, Lil Uzi Vert
schadd_ (1) - Not_Mafia
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Not_Mafia,
Mafia Neapolitan
, was lynched Day 6.

schadd_,
Vanilla Townie
, survived and won.
Lil Uzi Vert,
Town Mason
, survived and won.

Town wins!
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Day 1 I thought it was strange that N_M was contributing this much.
Moral of the story: always lynch N_M if he ever posts something useful :lol:
GG!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol gg

well done schadd and luv
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Comments, first of all, my biggest apologies for the hiccups during the big part of the game. The game was kinda slow but I probably should've grabbed a backup mod sooner. I blame myself for really not preferring to bother someone for my job etc. Missing Psyche rep was probably my biggest hiccup here though. Next time, I probably should grab a backup mod first.

With that said, dead PT won't be released due to request.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by chennisden »

gg
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by chennisden »

wins i didn't deserve:
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by chennisden »

The only good thing I tried to do was lynch N_M

uhhh and that was still panning out poorly
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I'll be honest I didn't expect N_M to be the style to hardbus two partners holy
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 2542, GuyInFreezer wrote:With that said, dead PT won't be released due to request.
We had a deadPT that I could've been shouting in this entire time?? :o
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Oh I knew I was missing someone.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

The setup was a real nightmare- scum pseudo doctor, visitor/FV and a neapolitan...?
Against mason pair, vig, and soft invests

Hard IMHO
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”