NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hi, i am Norwee.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 26, giuseppina wrote:
In post 25, Aubrey wrote:Well I didn't expect to like someone by page 1. Those are some strange conspiracies you're considering that I'm not sure how quickly mafia would throw out haha.
i prefer to think of them as possibilities rather than conspiracies but much like shirou said i am town and bored (though kinda weird to me that that manifests itself as not posting in shirou’s case if shirou is actually town) thus thinking about posts and such but i dunno how town indicative that is for me - at the very least i am aware that that is how town me functions with regards to trying to determine the alignments of others so it likely wouldn’t be too too hard for me to do so here if i were mafia but no need to worry about that since i am not
Dw, if Shirou are scum i will catch them.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 20, Una wrote:VOTE: Aubrey

My phone is dying
I will try to read without skimming later
You skimmed one single page with barely any words?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Attempting to live past day 1 is scummy omg Cakez is mafia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Shirou seems like very unmotivated scum in this game, so if we leave them for last and kill their buddies we basically win.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #83 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 80, Shirou wrote:
In post 60, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Shirou seems like very unmotivated scum in this game, so if we leave them for last and kill their buddies we basically win.
Hmmm

how serious were you about this?
Half-serious.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #86 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Shirou’s goal was to have a creepy American psycho-ish entrance then consider it an success.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #94 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 77, giuseppina wrote:oh i am angela, inutile, shiki among many other alts

i would not say i am super familiar with you but certainly aware of you and so forth
So you are 'aware' of us when we don't know you. Spooky.

I think maybe i played with Shiki once in a game where it was in a hydra and i couldn't really tell when they were talking VS their partner so i basically don't know anything about you really.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #96 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 79, Klick wrote:BlueBloodedToffee
Lucian
Aristeia
giuseppina

SirCakez
Toto
TheGoldenParadox
Shirou
Aubrey
Gamma Emerald

Una

NorwegianboyEE

VOTE: Aristeia
Are you crossing off your townreads or what is this?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #99 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 98, giuseppina wrote:
In post 94, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 77, giuseppina wrote:oh i am angela, inutile, shiki among many other alts

i would not say i am super familiar with you but certainly aware of you and so forth
So you are 'aware' of us when we don't know you. Spooky.

I think maybe i played with Shiki once in a game where it was in a hydra and i couldn't really tell when they were talking VS their partner so i basically don't know anything about you really.
most recently we encountered eachother in a micc moderated micro normal blitz i believe

isis and i were mafia - we miseliminated pookythemagicalbear day three to win after pookythemagicalbear miseliminated datisi for us if memory serves
Oh true, my bad.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #140 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 120, Shirou wrote:He's still sane about it though. We can't have that.

A wise lady shouldn't consider herself to have won it all until the gentleman decorates many walls with his love poems.
Why don't you try to win me over with some hot and smoking reads on the game. wink wink

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #142 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Then you walked into the wrong neighborhood son. We're ALL anime. And you, you are prey.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #143 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Spoiler:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #162 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 161, giuseppina wrote:just as my anxious energy or whatever you want to call it always present i think shirou probably capable of being relaxed as mafia
Shirou... relaxed as mafia? :lol:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #164 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 147, Shirou wrote:Why don't you try to win us over with some "hot and smoking" reads gentleman Norwe?
No no, i'm just here to be the menacing side character that walks up to slap you if you're getting things wrong or if i see you are falling to the dark side.
Don't make me the main character here >:(

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #203 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t really understand why Ari has me high in reads, but they basically townread me for bad reasons in lovers game and i even pointed it out so i don’t really see why they would try again if they rolled scum here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #205 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I knew you couldn’t pretend like you didn’t care about the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #209 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah but you were just like… too trusting? Not even a minor little threat to leave me. It was too perfect, it could never work out. :(
It was all just a dream after all. We looked up to the stars in those days but nothing can reignite that same passion… the fire that lit inside of us…

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #212 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Omg UwU kawaii desu~

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #214 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This game is actually just one big initiation rite to welcome the vessel Toto to our hive mind.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #219 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not really trusting Una yet but i agree with some of Klick's takes otherwise. Shirou recent pages does indeed seem more in line with their town play so i'm gonna choose to trust it for now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #220 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 38, Una wrote:Shirou is town
I don’t like this for example.
Very early, confident, and bold claim on Shirou’s allignment. Shirou being town here suggests to me it could be pocketing attempt. Scum like to identify strong town early and townread them so they get in good relations with potential trouble later on, even if the town player in question hasn’t looked town at all yet because it’s too early in the game to tell.
I think i can be so bold to say that i’m the best player at reading Shirou here and i did not trust them by post 38 which is when you posted this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #221 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 152, Una wrote:Why do you think Shirou is scum? He seems so relaxed
And to follow it up, they keep doing this buttering here by saying: "oh, they are so relaxed!" In response to Ari suspicions.
VOTE: Una

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #234 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

hm

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #238 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 236, giuseppina wrote:
In post 225, Aubrey wrote:Gamma hasn’t been on my best reads list very early game. I’m curious why she isn’t taking a heavy role day one though. Mind answering that Gamma?
potentially worried about the impetus for your line of questioning here,

but also, i am kinda wary of the like, i will solve day two, sort of thing from gamma emerald especially in a game like this where it’s a super grind for the scums (no mechanics, no flavour, etc)

but it’s not like that’d only apply to gamma emerald (could also apply to lucian [though lucian gave an alternate explanation for in first post] and shirou in a different sort of way and una and norwegianboyee and maybe others)

maybe aristeia is right and the expectation should be ~Solving.
Are you saying that you expect heavy solving from all these players?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #308 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 267, Una wrote:
In post 220, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Very early, confident, and bold claim on Shirou’s allignment. Shirou being town here suggests to me it could be pocketing attempt. Scum like to identify strong town early and townread them so they get in good relations with potential trouble later on, even if the town player in question hasn’t looked town at all yet because it’s too early in the game to tell.
I think i can be so bold to say that i’m the best player at reading Shirou here and i did not trust them by post 38 which is when you posted this.
I don't think that's the best way to play scum so I don't play that way. If I'm playing scum I try to guess whether I would be townreading someone and emulate it.
Your last sentence contradicts itself, because if you think other players understand shirou less that you should have many opportunities to watch him snow people. You're a little bit scummy because the thought process is focused on being right rather than stepping in my shoes and scum sometimes focus on who is right.
I don’t get it what you’re saying in the end of your post.
I’m not focused on being right. In fact, i’ve come to my conclusion from trying to see the game from your perspective and whether that perspective is likely to be of town alignment. I’m saying that you are approaching the beginning of day 1 from a scum mindset rather than an town mindset.
Early townread on Shirou by you is questionable in both intent behind it and the logic made in approaching such an conclusion. The discrepency in your logic here can be explained by scum mindset of starting day 1 with survival in mind rather than genuinely trusting Shirou to be of town alignment due to genuinely reading the player to be so. Hence my suspicion.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #318 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My memory is so great that i forgot Pina was Shiki and i spent about 10 minutes thinking: "Who is this again??" As i was catching up.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #341 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 336, Aristeia wrote:has norwee town ever caught shirou scum and gotten him limmed?
I think the only time i got snowed by Shirou!scum was in our first game ever back in 2019 ish. Then a second game way later i suspected he was maf but then i got nightkilled day 1 and nobody limmed them.
I don’t remember if there were any other games.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #346 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 343, Una wrote:
In post 334, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 267, Una wrote:
In post 220, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
I don't think that's the best way to play scum so I don't play that way. If I'm playing scum I try to guess whether I would be townreading someone and emulate it.
Your last sentence contradicts itself, because if you think other players understand shirou less that you should have many opportunities to watch him snow people. You're a little bit scummy because the thought process is focused on being right rather than stepping in my shoes and scum sometimes focus on who is right.
what
I don't get what you're saying here
is it like, you think norwee should be able to tell if Shirou is pocketing people by seeing interactions between Shirou and others?
Snow doesn't mean pocket. And me, not others.
He doesn't have to know for sure, but he's asserting the contrary when he seems to rule out that I could be town mistakenly granting shirou town stature for insufficient posting
Did you or did you not townread them for insufficient posting?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #356 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Una are you saying that you no longer townread Shirou and did so mistakenly in your first pages? I have a hard time understanding what exactly your progression is and that’s not making me feel like i could be wrong.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #386 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wrong form of your/you're omg.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #408 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pina's style (at least in this game) seems to be very open about her thoughts and constantly relaying that through stream-of-consciousness style of posting so i'm kinda inclined to townread that because i think it would be hard to keep up faking that as scum and i also have a bit of a similar style myself when i've played towngames before. Maybe the only thing to watch out for would be posting without substance but i think overall this points more to town than scum alignment.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #440 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 432, Una wrote:
In post 430, Gamma Emerald wrote:Doesn’t feel like you’re allowing yourself to be uncertain regarding me though
I guess we can summarize this series of posts as you refusing to interact because I did not use a starting point of townreading or null reading you

This has been productive
Do you actually think this is scummy for Gamma? This seems to me like how he usually does things as town tbh. He just get's annoyed if you don't townread him.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #448 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hmmmm

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #449 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw i'm not actually thinking about anything when i say that. I just want people to think i'm being all cool and myserious and solving the game without anyone knowing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #454 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 450, giuseppina wrote:
In post 449, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Btw i'm not actually thinking about anything when i say that. I just want people to think i'm being all cool and myserious and solving the game without anyone knowing.
i do not think toto’s post was saying

‘i am cool and mysterious and solving the game without anyone knowing’

do you not think it was saying

‘something is afoot!’

or if you want to be cynical maybe,

‘i am positioning myself as if this recent series of posts stood out to me’

but i really don’t think any interpretation of toto’s post could be

‘look at me secretly solving’
I wasn't saying Toto's post was saying that.
I was saying that my post was saying that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #456 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But it does annoy me when people say "Hmm" i will admit. Like just be open about ur thoughts or say nothing. Jeez who wants to hear "Hmmm" in a game. Ridiculous.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #470 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Pina
Well you could have just quoted with "Quoted for later" or something similar in that instance, but it's not that big of a deal i guess.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #487 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 483, Shirou wrote:I believe contrary to what you may expect, convincing continuous fluff posting is harder for scum than "solving"/faking reads.

There's a reason that the "NSG/skitter tell" exists in my worldview.
Then you haven't met the master fluffposters that can do it even with their eyes closed like me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #488 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 481, Aubrey wrote:I agree with Gamma. We're two days in on page 20 with a number of people who are not caught up. Not to be the fun killer here, but maybe we should limit the goofy silly posts for a bit. I too am to blame for a few of them. I'm kinda worried with how many silent slots we have right now. Sir Cakes, BBT, TGP

I even feel like I need to do rereading, but that just seems daunting.
If you don't like it then why don't you try to take some control and convince us to kill a dood.
I'm not convinced by your Shirou read so far. Got anything else you feel very convinced about?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #500 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In progress? Are you going to drop an essay?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #538 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Is this a ritual now in every single game i roll town i need someone to tunnel me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #539 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Kinda shocking that it's Shirou ngl.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #540 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 536, Shirou wrote:Just vote Norwe.
No, just explain your reasoning. I'm curious.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #542 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The only way this will turn nasty is if you don't explain your reasoning.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #543 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'll be going for a bit and i expect it by the time i return.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #553 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 552, Aristeia wrote:similarly @ Norwe can you provide a counterexample ? like a game where Shirou reads you incorrectly?
Well Fungi Mafia i got by the entire game because Shirou thought i was scummy often but never enough to elim me so i endgamed.
I think there's never been an game where he genuinely read me super incorrectly? So this would be an first to me assuming he's town, which i do think is more likely.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #554 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you're not going to provide any reasonings then what's the point of ur push Shirou. Do you think i'm so easily limmable you can just say you got me and that's enough?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #558 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 556, Shirou wrote:
In post 554, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If you're not going to provide any reasonings then what's the point of ur push Shirou. Do you think i'm so easily limmable you can just say you got me and that's enough?
I'm gonna provide some reasons tomorrow, just not what I believe to be the meta tell.

Either way Norwe...you seem more interested on knowing why I'm scum reading you rather than having a problem with the read itself?
What do you expect? An outrage? I get scumread and tunneled as town almost every game.
It's routine to me at this point, identify cause for the scumread. Try to identify if attacker is town or scum. Dismantle the argument. Try to put focus on the real mafia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #561 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 559, Shirou wrote:
In post 557, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 549, Shirou wrote:The basis for the read is that I flash caught scum!Norwe last time I played against him

Do you really think I wanna tell you the better meta tells so easily rather than just the old basic "he's contributing less" (which he definitely can and is overcoming through effort which we talked about)
Can you point out some posts that ping you
You don’t need to give any explanation
This is obviously new info and not the original reasons but I think the fact he's not doubting my alignment if town for reading him incorrectly for the first time ever in his PoV, or seemingly more curious about the reasons why I have this read on him rather than having a huge issue with me scum reading him itself, should tell you near half of the picture.
Excuse me Shirou but i don't want to be mean to you. You came to the wrong conclusion like Mastina did, like GuiltyLion did. All self-proclaimed "Norwee experts". I said already i don't think you are scum doing this so why would i have issues with your read. Through no fault of mine you came to the wrong conclusion. It's been happening a lot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #562 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I realize you might think you are the biggest expert and Mastina/GultyLion was wrong but you are not, but just because you've known me for long doesn't mean you will get it right everytime. Just like i could easily get you wrong now. But i don't believe i am. You are town tunneling.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #564 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 563, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 559, Shirou wrote:
In post 557, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 549, Shirou wrote:The basis for the read is that I flash caught scum!Norwe last time I played against him

Do you really think I wanna tell you the better meta tells so easily rather than just the old basic "he's contributing less" (which he definitely can and is overcoming through effort which we talked about)
Can you point out some posts that ping you
You don’t need to give any explanation
This is obviously new info and not the original reasons but I think the fact he's not doubting my alignment if town for reading him incorrectly for the first time ever in his PoV, or seemingly more curious about the reasons why I have this read on him rather than having a huge issue with me scum reading him itself, should tell you near half of the picture.
You know what that’s enough to sell me, a now-banned player had pulled the card you did on Norwee on me in 2 games and we were T/S in one and S/T in another, my reaction as scum was essentially to try and defer the suspicion rather than combat the player because I knew that approach would end me faster. The fun part is Norwee was in that game too for a time.
VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
An previous example of player doing so as scum isn't conclusive that i would also be doing so as scum and not as town. I am a different person, also how do you expect me to have behaved if i am supposedly not scum in this situation. I'm not going to swear or get hyper emotional at Shirou, i could never bring myself to do that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #566 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I still prefer Una as my current flip and will vote there. Mentioning this to keep the focus on the person i scumread.
I intend to fight to protect myself every step of the way.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #567 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 565, Shirou wrote:Exactly they're self-proclaimed but I'm as close to the real deal as possible so far, that Fungus Mafia game was my first time against scum!you as a player, I wasn't entirely sure what I was seeing was actually scum indicative.
That doesn't give you a free pass to vote me without properly explaining your reasoning.
Well technically it does. But that really isn't a good way to play the game of mafia, just in general.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #572 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't really believe there is a lot of stuff you can use that will be convincing as an argument except your history.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #574 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If it’s fluffpost or lack of solving/half-solving, i often do that as town. Especially in games where i have a lot of fun and like the players. Also very typical for day 1.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #576 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ari, i thought you townread me earlier.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #577 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And you scumread Shirou too. :shifty:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #579 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like i don’t mind sheeping but isn’t that a big gap to cross to go from that to voting me when Shirou hasn’t explained their arguments yet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #581 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Probably first vote i find actively scummy bad on my wagon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #583 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 582, Aristeia wrote:it feels like your complaints with shirou are more about his process than his accuracy
If i were to lie about his accuracy that would be what i’d do as scum no? You’re complaining about something i’d never do as town but would do as scum. It is true he caught me in a previous game. This is like poor reasoning and justification to look good rather than just flat out claiming to be sheeping.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #584 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Aristeia
I feel better with this.
Going to sleep now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #608 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are you seriously not going to explain anything Shirou. Unbelievable.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #609 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like i’m sorry but this is probably one of my biggest fucking pet peeves in mafia. And probably the best argument for using alts. When someone does some "trust me bro" tell that they don’t even have the common decency to explain. Yeah so you wanna keep a shitty tell that doesn’t work "hidden" lol.
Can’t wait for you to explain it when i flip and you know it’s an awful tell.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #610 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ari should flip after me, no hesistance about it. Turboflip them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #617 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tgp is probably town for that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #631 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 624, SirCakez wrote:
In post 622, giuseppina wrote:
In post 620, SirCakez wrote:UNVOTE: no hammer yet
was norwegianboyee the secret scumread? if not, who/what/why/when/how?
No it's not secret if I'm voting them lol
I'm still holding that one for now cuz they are not dying today
In mafia nowadays nobody will say anything and literally everyone just has secret reads, secret scumtells, revert to grunting and saying "Hmm" instead of making real posts. WHAT THE FUCK.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #676 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 673, Una wrote:I think Lucian might be scum :(
Citation needed.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #680 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 677, giuseppina wrote:
In post 676, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 673, Una wrote:I think Lucian might be scum :(
Citation needed.
have you

posted any thoughts re:lucian or interacted with lucian in anyway before this point?
No.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #682 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Shirou lockscum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #696 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you wanted to kill Una then why didn't you just vote instead of going through all of that hubaloo.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #709 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 703, Shirou wrote:Something that stuck out to me in the Dance Game as I was reflecting on it was how I correctly called out that Ydrasse was likely scum if MariaR flipped town. Her reaction and behavior reeked TMI but I ended up giving up on it because I felt guilty, when I called her town later I wasn't even really town reading her as much as I felt like calling her scum and being wrong again would be worse (I did think Fireisredsir was the most likely scum later on though)

So, I wanted to recreate a nasty TvT for a bit again to see if it made the game more readable and I do think it did a bit, at least compared to what we were in before. I kinda knew Norwe was likely town before engaging/voting him and I know my alignment so welp, I know this was a TvT and Lucian does look like a scum reaction to a dumb fight between townies to me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #733 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh what's this. I just travelled back in time to page 10? Well i don't feel like reading back the early pages so i'm just gonna pretend they don't exist.
VOTE: Una

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #742 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 735, Una wrote:I scumleaned norwee before you pushed him and he snowed me to varying extents in back to back previous games of norwee scum which biases me a bit towards deference. It was why?Gun and that game where GB was the other scum
I checked those games.
In Why?gun i died day 1 and didn't do anything.
Dunno what other game would be.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #743 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I checked the one game*

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #756 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't really understand what Una is even saying in recent posts.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #777 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It’s just tradition that you are always suspected of bussing every single game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #779 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Killed two mafia single-handedly by turning the game around? Good bus Shirou.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #794 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like it's playing 4d checkers right now. Also i don't feel like Lucian is de facto scum unless i see a reason to townread all of BBT/Toto/Aubrey who are still very much null to me right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #806 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 795, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 794, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I feel like it's playing 4d checkers right now. Also i don't feel like Lucian is de facto scum unless i see a reason to townread all of BBT/Toto/Aubrey who are still very much null to me right now.
Why is Lucian’s alignment dependent on those 3?
Not necesarilly, i just want a more complete picture of the game before i'd go fully in a "Yep, Lucian is definitely scum" solve.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #828 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 824, SirCakez wrote:Why did I say TGP had good posts I just ISOed him and there's nothing there at all
Yeah there needs to be more posts from them and BBT. BBT apparently only has two posts so far.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #841 (isolation #81) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If they are the best scum hunters and voting each other then one of them has got to be right. Right?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #866 (isolation #82) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I also didn’t particurarly like the theories about Shirou bussing from Aristeia. I think it’s to the interest of scum to make Shirou’s reputation falter in this game because there are no nightkills so mafia must really try to make the powerful and potentially problematic players less influental. And Shirou imo is probably one of the strongest players in this list simply because of how menacing he is. Scum nightkill them early almost every game no matter how bad their reads may be at that moment.
Not fanboying, just an observation.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #906 (isolation #83) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 870, Aristeia wrote:
In post 866, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I also didn’t particurarly like the theories about Shirou bussing from Aristeia. I think it’s to the interest of scum to make Shirou’s reputation falter in this game because there are no nightkills so mafia must really try to make the powerful and potentially problematic players less influental. And Shirou imo is probably one of the strongest players in this list simply because of how menacing he is. Scum nightkill them early almost every game no matter how bad their reads may be at that moment.
Not fanboying, just an observation.
there are nightkills
I thought mountainous meant no nightkills.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #929 (isolation #84) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 924, Aristeia wrote:Dats you make me so happy sometimes ty <3.
This seems like a weirdly disconnected tone when Lucian is literally expressing a scumread on you.
I’m very ok with an Ari wagon right now even if i’m voting Una still.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #931 (isolation #85) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 926, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: ari i think that's e-2

lots of random popins just feels detached from the game
Stop stealing my thunder, it’s all i have. :(

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #936 (isolation #86) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I eagerly wanna see Aristeia’s downfall.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #938 (isolation #87) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That’s what they get for voting me in a scummy way. :cool:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #941 (isolation #88) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 939, Shirou wrote:Norwe wanna see something weird
Depends on the scale of the weirdness levels.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #955 (isolation #89) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Don’t let her scum smooth talk lead you astray Dats.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #982 (isolation #90) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't like being townread if it comes with the caveat of bullying.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #993 (isolation #91) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I personally don't think TGP has been scummy so far, but i wouldn't say it's an confident read since there hasn't been terribly much content from him to judge.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #995 (isolation #92) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 994, Lucian wrote:Wasn't she towncasing Norwee there in hopes to get people off him?
Yep, but it was an herculean task. If she had succeeded: instant scummy award.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1054 (isolation #93) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1051, Aristeia wrote:if im wrong about una/lucian and shirou is mafia he will probly just win the game so im not going to spend a lot of time on that world and just be smug about it afterwards and tease him about it for fun.
Why would anyone be smug about losing a game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1057 (isolation #94) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i don't really feel the TGP wagon and still think Una should be deaded.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1059 (isolation #95) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1058, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1054, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1051, Aristeia wrote:if im wrong about una/lucian and shirou is mafia he will probly just win the game so im not going to spend a lot of time on that world and just be smug about it afterwards and tease him about it for fun.
Why would anyone be smug about losing a game.
well if i think someone is mafia and everyone else says no and then they all lose to him i will feel a bit smug. perhaps that is abnormal.
Yeah but in a game of mafia one still gotta convince others to actually win.
If a player can't do that it's like doing a really fancy flip jumping off the diving board but when landing they break their back.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1061 (isolation #96) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Is that the romanticized version of how you view yourself when people dunk on you in a game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1064 (isolation #97) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I meant that as an harsh joke. Sorry it fell flat.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1067 (isolation #98) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The way you said that describes myself in many games tbh. I should have that as an example. I don't think they are good traits so i've tried to better myself from it by being less annoyed at such things.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1069 (isolation #99) » Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just want to say to Gamma that my goal was to elicit an humorous reaction. It is my fault for misjudging the reaction you would have in response and i am sorry for that. Sometimes i misjudge how a joke will land and it's clear that happened here so please don't get too mad about it as it was not my intention.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1102 (isolation #100) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I say we kill struggling scum Una. It’s like they completely stopped trying since Shirou’s shenanigans.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1109 (isolation #101) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Shirou is there any reason why you prefer TGP over Una?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1119 (isolation #102) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No hard feeling Shirou but i just want to trust my own instincts a teensy tiny bit. Even if i don't really doubt your alignment.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1137 (isolation #103) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1131, giuseppina wrote:
In post 866, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think it’s to the interest of scum to make Shirou’s reputation falter in this game because there are no nightkills
ehhhhhhhhhhhh

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sigh coming off a game where i just pointed out a mafia "townslipping" in this way and then said mafia was like 'oh whatever do you mean whyever would i state something like that i knew to be false as mafia' and then another mafia was like, 'what did you mean by this why would a townslip be mafia indicative' sort of thing

it is like,

i want to put no value into this but if anything i think it's somewhat likely to come from mafia yeah,
If it helps you reading me, i think most of the players that know me can confirm that i tend to goof this kind of thing often. I even slipped as mafia once by claiming my role is VT when the game didn't even have VT roles.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1192 (isolation #104) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1176, TheGoldenParadox wrote:here is the case for shirou:
if shirou is town, he is going to get NKed by scum in the next couple of days, because they are too powerful for that to not be true, and the WIFOM isn't worth it, but we do get the benefit of a strong townie for at least a couple days, and for the NK to be Shirou as opposed to the second most powerful townie or whatever.
if shirou is scum, he has enough control over the gamestate to consistently get mislims and survive until elo by default, and shirou being scum tilts the scales a
lot
in favor of scum wins.
shirou is not much over rand to be town than to be scum. i'm uncertain how to orient towards reading him. currently scumleaning based on his push on me being a relatively cheap way to get a mislim (oh my god, guess what, TGP's statements are INCONSISTENT with his statements in October 2020, how SCANDALOUS, obviously he must be LYING).
important point here is that if you're not strongly TRing shirou than this case remains strong.

if you agree with these things then Shirou should be the elim and by no circumstances should he survive to Elo.
This is really dumb.
You’re just saying that because Shirou is strong as a player and can be scum we should kill them just to be sure.
I don’t want to play any games like this, least on day 1. Because the potential of having that strong player be town is statistically more likely to be town. Also i don’t think they’ve been scummy in the first place. You even admit yourself that town!Shirou is likely to get NK-ed and resolved anyways but you wanna (??) kill them anyways because they might be scum and endgame? I have a hard time believing that YOU really believe this because it sounds like total bullcrap.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1206 (isolation #105) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wow, the anime girl hater is a furry.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1220 (isolation #106) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like you’ve gone so far into reflective thinking that you don’t really come to any conclusions at all.
Like the philosophers that spend an entire book just to conclude that nothing can be concluded.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1221 (isolation #107) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Just place a vote instead, i want more hard data.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1240 (isolation #108) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think Pina is generally just completely clueless but in a townie way so i'm not as concerned about em.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1269 (isolation #109) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why don’t you just vote Una.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1277 (isolation #110) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I currently think they could be mafia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1280 (isolation #111) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Remember that time you said you weren't gonna try hard in mafia games anymore Shirou.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1286 (isolation #112) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1283, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1279, Shirou wrote:
In post 1276, Aristeia wrote:i dont even think tgp is mafia
Maybe not but is that worse than dying?

The probability isn't zero, you know that
because me flipping would get some people who are tunneled on me to actually play the game.

and tgp flipping town would keep the game state exactly the same except closer to losing
There are only three players voting you.
I've not been voting you even if i've been thinking you are likely scum.
You're barely in any danger here so acting like you must die for the game to move on just feels fake.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1288 (isolation #113) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well i never. Fooled by the vote count yet again.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1292 (isolation #114) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1290, Aristeia wrote:i can lend you my vote for limming me if you want

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1297 (isolation #115) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My pain is eternal.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1300 (isolation #116) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not voting the wagon.
It's not about townreading or scumreading her, it's about sending an message.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1308 (isolation #117) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hi everyone, it's the eternal game solver: Detective Norwee Deesuu~~

Now in one corner we have an self-destructing black-haired anime girl. Self-harm is NOT cool ok? Don't do it while the children are watching!

Now in the audience seat we have a bunch of bored people, lack of energy sums up the crowd today. Where is that electric spark? The vigor of life? Let's get back on the saddle and eliminate some nasty bad mafia!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1318 (isolation #118) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Shirou should never be suspected in this game anymore ever.
Also me, please believe that everyone so i don't have to bother towntelling anymore.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1333 (isolation #119) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like Shirou would be more yucky if they were scum.
Like a snake oil salesman.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1336 (isolation #120) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Was it something i said.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1341 (isolation #121) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Idk why there's so much replacements, i'm mostly enjoying this game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1345 (isolation #122) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You can still let it live past day 1 and scumread the slot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1348 (isolation #123) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ignoring all of the stuff that has been happening these last pages i still think Una has been scummy in early day 1 and nothing later has really changed that so why not just flip it and stop caring so much.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1355 (isolation #124) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Aubrey... sometimes you really know how to say it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1356 (isolation #125) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's a game let's kill a scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1365 (isolation #126) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1363, Shirou wrote:Please can we like, vote Una or Ari and get a flip. I don't wanna be toxic but if we don't do that I'm gonna end up being toxic probably.

I'm really done with this dayphase.
You can just let other people talk, not everyone is done with the dayphase like you are.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1375 (isolation #127) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1370, Shirou wrote:
In post 1365, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1363, Shirou wrote:Please can we like, vote Una or Ari and get a flip. I don't wanna be toxic but if we don't do that I'm gonna end up being toxic probably.

I'm really done with this dayphase.
You can just let other people talk, not everyone is done with the dayphase like you are.
No I need this dayphase to end and to be NK'd tonight

and if I'm not NK'd tonight I'm reconsidering everything and meta diving every single person in this playerlist and casing every single one of you to spit the scum team just like mystery box of silver
Ok i'll tell my scum team that. :wink:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1380 (isolation #128) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Have you ever heard of the word "self-fulfilling prophesy"? It basically means that the more you say this game is depressing, the more it is likely to be true.
Instead, why don't you say we're all having a jolly good time.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1383 (isolation #129) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Is that the hammer btw?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1470 (isolation #130) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1413, Aubrey wrote:Gamma just seems like a zero info kill. So scum must be happy enough with the game state to some degree I guess.
Why is that your conclusion?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1471 (isolation #131) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1464, Shirou wrote:
In post 1449, fireisredsir wrote:i don't think that the way he pushed tgp and then backs off actually makes any sense at all as town. it's all positional there's no real read behind it
maybe it's because your slot was fine with self-voting but not voting with me on TGP???

How is this my fault. We clearly would have done TGP there if Ari had voted with us, and I'm not blaming Ari here, what I mean to say is that I clearly tried to make a TGP wagon happen and saying I didn't when other people resisted is straight up bad faith.
Yeah in hindsight TGP might have been the better choice, but Una felt like such badmuffin this game i couldn’t resist the chance to ride the bandwagon straight to hell.

@Fire Why do you townread me?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1472 (isolation #132) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1466, Shirou wrote:
In post 1465, Shirou wrote:
In post 1410, fireisredsir wrote:oops apologies csf i will try to linebreak and/or punctuation more
hm

I hadn't noticed this yet

what.
oh ok uh

the explanation sounds somewhat believable I guess.

Norwe where is your head at here today? Would you vote with me on TGP if it came to that and who do you think is almost always town here other than me?
I wanna think a bit more about this game and future postings before i come to any conclusions. Don’t wanna be wrong again.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1498 (isolation #133) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hmm i like Fire's thoughts but i'm not sure if that's to the level where i should townread it. Although Ari's handling of their EoD yesterday i am not sure is what scum would usually do so idk maybe they are just town here.

This game sure is a game huh?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1499 (isolation #134) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think i wrongly townread Fire once so that's why i'm being careful.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1577 (isolation #135) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1563, fireisredsir wrote:i think giuseppina is very towny and would strongly oppose pushes in that direction
No no, we should act like Pina is a great vote, and then when scum pile on we vote them instead.
2 late now though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1580 (isolation #136) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Someone asked what my read on Shirou is. I don’t really see anything Shirou did pinging very much as scummy.
I think one interesting theory is if Shirou specifically did that huge "Norwee is scum… just kidding!" performance just in order to pocket me. But i’m not sure if i’m deep enough in paranoia to consider that yet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1589 (isolation #137) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wait why is that scummy.
One can think a 1v1 has two very scummy slots even if they don’t necesarilly a team.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1616 (isolation #138) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1580, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Someone asked what my read on Shirou is. I don’t really see anything Shirou did pinging very much as scummy.
I think one interesting theory is if Shirou specifically did that huge "Norwee is scum… just kidding!" performance just in order to pocket me. But i’m not sure if i’m deep enough in paranoia to consider that yet.
Then again i didn't really scumread Shirou prior to that so actually that doesn't make much sense to me either.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1618 (isolation #139) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1615, Shirou wrote:Wow, I kinda feel like I'm getting the treatment a certain player did back then except I'm not good like him

Norwe/CSF, do you guys see me as the sort of player that would actually lie about something like getting Norwee's alignment wrong but not admitting to it later to not publicly lose face?
Uhh, no.
I think you would just beat yourself up about it and post a lot of sad gifs.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1627 (isolation #140) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's the shades.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1640 (isolation #141) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That seems a bit out of character for you STD. In my mental viewmodel of you, you are supposed to be the snarky smoking dude on the corner that tries to tell people the truth about "the government". Not some Shirou wannabe.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1642 (isolation #142) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Then tell me, you're like an enigma to me. :(

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1652 (isolation #143) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like this game is going a bit too well, everyone seems town and we're all zoning in on slots like TGP. If he's scum then that's great, but if he isn't then wtf.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1653 (isolation #144) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Really looking forward to seeing TGP posts today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1655 (isolation #145) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This game is going to hell in a handbasket.
Wait i mean... positive vibes guys.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1727 (isolation #146) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1687, Save The Dragons wrote: also it's interesting he says norwee should have been killed, which is playing into my now paranoia that shirou and norwee are partners. *sweatdrop*.
Tbh i pretty much consider myself limbait 99% of the time so everytime i'm killed it's like... shocking.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1730 (isolation #147) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Honestly, idk.
TGP's post that made me scumread them was basically the: "Shirou scary so they must die because could be scum" type of scumread.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1733 (isolation #148) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1732, Toto wrote:Like if you look closely what reads does he really have that feel natural?
I think it would be more helpful if you explain why the reads aren't natural.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1759 (isolation #149) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Is that the only reason why you think i’m scum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1785 (isolation #150) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm still a bit iffy on Toto cus i don't really vibe with their reasoning for wanting to lim Shirou.
But other players say they are town so why is that?

Aubrey i feel like has been behaving pretty townie so i don't doubt them at all.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1804 (isolation #151) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Spicy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1814 (isolation #152) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I really don't see myself getting a better grip on this game so i'm just gonna YOLO this vote.
VOTE: TGP

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1858 (isolation #153) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1857, Gimli wrote:We got this I think
What exactly is ur solve? Lemme see if it makes sense.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1922 (isolation #154) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1898, giuseppina wrote:
In post 1858, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1857, Gimli wrote:We got this I think
What exactly is ur solve? Lemme see if it makes sense.
if you and shirou are both actually town here i think the worlds are not very numerous so i would appreciate you helping to resolve your half of that if
Yeah i’m sorry for being useless, but i don’t really have much to say other than than the reads i’ve expressed confidence in. The rest are like: "Yeah, they look townie enough… but they could just be really well-playing scum" :/

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1928 (isolation #155) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1926, TheGoldenParadox wrote:oh lol last i checked the thread i remember gimli believed me :(
They believe you and voting you?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1936 (isolation #156) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1934, Toto wrote:I feel norwee is a bit lackluster too
I'm bored.
Find a way to entertain me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1938 (isolation #157) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There hasn't been a scumflip and nobody seems scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1940 (isolation #158) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tbh i wouldn't even mind being a wagon, maybe it'll motivate me to solve.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1947 (isolation #159) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1944, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: gimli
For some reason i thought Gimli was Aristeia slot, but it's actually Lucian.
Hmm, i think that could be interesting.
VOTE: Gimli

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1950 (isolation #160) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually my boredom might be because there's not a whole lot of voting. Just talking.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1957 (isolation #161) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You changed your attitude right quick huh. I just wanted to see what would happen and it's curious.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1960 (isolation #162) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The fact that we're now arguing about the true definition of Gimli saying Potato is very hilarious to me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1962 (isolation #163) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1955, Gimli wrote:
In post 1950, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Actually my boredom might be because there's not a whole lot of voting. Just talking.
You didn't even know who the slots were until last page so it's probably more than just people not voting
Like what did you mean by this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1965 (isolation #164) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok fine, you got me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2023 (isolation #165) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't like it when people sus a slot just because it's been a bit inactive despite it having been very townie prior.
I might give Toto a pass since they've always sussed Shirou but still, it irks me all the same.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2071 (isolation #166) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2064, giuseppina wrote:it generally feels like norwegianboyee is
here
to me but not really pushing the game in a direction and that’s not really what i would expect from norwegianboyee as town

like it’s not the lack of ‘solving’ or anything it would be weird if norwegianboyee started presenting cases or something but the lack of pushing for what norwegianboyee wants is odd to me like i kinda assumed in previous games that that is how norwegianboyee sorts - simply by pushing whoever and gauging responses but there’s a chance that’s an altogether inaccurate assumption on my part as it was largely formed when i was playing as a scums
God ur so town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2073 (isolation #167) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Is blinding.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2080 (isolation #168) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Shiki have i never played against town!you before. Cus that might explain why you’re so shockingly town for the first time i seen it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2085 (isolation #169) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2091 (isolation #170) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2086, giuseppina wrote:
you would have to be a scums to be playing ‘against’ town!me rather than with town!me here
Do you actually think semantics like that will lead you anywhere.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2096 (isolation #171) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh, it was an attempt at an joke.
Now i feel like an ass. :d

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2098 (isolation #172) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or maybe they just realized Shirou was unlimmable so why make more enemies?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2166 (isolation #173) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2151, Gimli wrote:
In post 2147, Shirou wrote:i'm the thread captain full stop
Furtive is captain, you're just part of the crew and pray you're right about norwee being town, sailor
Jesus christ man, this isn’t solving. You’re just using the fact that i’ve not been as active these last days to position a scumread on me. Why couldn’t i just need a break no matter my alignment?
Sorry but this shit ur pulling is starting to piss me off.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2167 (isolation #174) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like level 0 mafia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2168 (isolation #175) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If anyone else has problems reading me for whatever reason then ask me questions, do something yourself to make it possible to read me. Maybe that works?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2172 (isolation #176) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2170, Gimli wrote:Posts only reactive crap for 80 hours

'if anyone has problems reading me *for whatever reason*'

What's that, you think you should be universally townread?
It annoys me cus what you call reactive crap is just how i play every single game. I wish everyone would accept that and stop pestering me to do something i’m never gonna do. I don’t do GuiltyLion style solving, i don’t do Datisi style wallpost questioning. I don’t post carefully constructed work, don’t expect it.
All i do, is me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2200 (isolation #177) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2198, Save The Dragons wrote:i feel like norwee gets a certain type of mad when he's "caught for the wrong reasons" and i feel like that's happening here but i'm not sure
I never get mad when caught as scum. Dunno why ppl think this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2207 (isolation #178) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Getting mad is basically always the: "god i can't believe you didn't townread me despite me being town here in this game. Y'all suck ass" type of anger. So when i'm scum i literally just never get mad, of course i can fake it but i don't really mean it then.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2209 (isolation #179) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It might be hard. Toto and Aubrey both hate anime.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2215 (isolation #180) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

When Shirou is drained they start hypersolving because they want to die quickly. The mindset is consistent.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2222 (isolation #181) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2220, Shirou wrote:My biggest reason for liking his slot though is due to my push on him. The way it didn't feel fake how he wasn't pleased with my incorrect read on him. It's something that only works once though I think, next time if scum he'll probably try to copy how he reacted in this game to attempt to be town read again.
Didn't you say it was intended to be fake from the get-go. This is a pretty big change in explanation.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2225 (isolation #182) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2223, Shirou wrote:
In post 2222, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2220, Shirou wrote:My biggest reason for liking his slot though is due to my push on him. The way it didn't feel fake how he wasn't pleased with my incorrect read on him. It's something that only works once though I think, next time if scum he'll probably try to copy how he reacted in this game to attempt to be town read again.
Didn't you say it was intended to be fake from the get-go. This is a pretty big change in explanation.
Norwee I'm so tired I'm sorry I didn't make it clear on my wording there that it was fake from the get-go?

It was so over the top, isn't it kinda clear in hindsight that it was fake?
Tbh, no.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2226 (isolation #183) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I still believe u but yeah.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2230 (isolation #184) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sure i’ll consider it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2234 (isolation #185) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Gimli and TGP are slots i feel iffy about currently

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2235 (isolation #186) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Don’t really see Aubrey as scummy but i could consider it if u think its solve.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2240 (isolation #187) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@mod
Aubrey need to be crossed out and replaced with Furtive on page 1.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2275 (isolation #188) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Gimli

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2276 (isolation #189) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2267, Gimli wrote:Chinese fried drill

Eh it's an old kinda ew term but it means making a counterwagon out of nowhere and eliminating them
I think i read up the meaning once and i gotta say it’s very "2002 lulz" internet meme culture ish.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2287 (isolation #190) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2282, Gimli wrote:
In post 2275, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Gimli
Yeah so anyway I still don't understand what it means or what it had to do with mafia but it's one of those extremely old acronyms from back when I played that people used and I learned to talk this way
It's cool.
Pretending to understand English words and slang by copying it despite not understanding it is a big part of how i grew up on the internet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2309 (isolation #191) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I was voting TGP for what felt like 5 IRL days but they just wouldn't die.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2393 (isolation #192) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dunno if this is hammer but if it is, good.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2406 (isolation #193) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

May he carry away all of our sins when he goes to the great world beyond.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2420 (isolation #194) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Seems like another random kill.
We only need to kill 1 more mafia so it's probably safe to say that the two remaining scum have been trying to distance well from TGP.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2422 (isolation #195) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2421, Gimli wrote:Not touching fire or furtive today as I think their play on D2 was too hard on TGP to be a likely bus

Shirou is all sorts of hyper and tried to CW a townie the whole D2, don't know what to make of it now

CSF, klick, norwee, pina, and toto.. so many slots to parse out
Why is Fire and Furtive untouchable? TGP was the most bussable slot i've ever seen.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2424 (isolation #196) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2421, Gimli wrote:Shirou is all sorts of hyper and tried to CW a townie the whole D2, don't know what to make of it now
Who did they cw?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2425 (isolation #197) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are you talking about yourself?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2428 (isolation #198) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2426, Gimli wrote:
In post 2422, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why is Fire and Furtive untouchable? TGP was the most bussable slot i've ever seen.
That's your opinion. I think he was only looking super bussable after people started to hard case and vote him, and furtive even though he came later on spent his entire time here making sure no one else but TGP would flip, even when STD and shirou and toto were all considering me as a counterwagon
It's not my opinion, the whole point about this setup is to set yourself up for endgame. I don't think a team consisting of TGP is going to plan out how he will play in endgame, they're gonna plan out how to make people think: "Ah yes, they are never scum with TGP here"
I've done the exact same myself. Show me the posts from Fire and Furtive you claim are impossible to come from partners. I wanna see them myself.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2429 (isolation #199) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like if you're playing a buss-heavy setup and not IMMEDIATELY scrutinizing the slots that are "cleared" from a scumflip then all i can is good job winning yet again scum.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Open Games”