Newbie 1766 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:09 am

Post by the_end »

In post 5, Friend Computer wrote:First post, and random lynch.

VOTE: the_end
First! lol
In post 7, rb wrote:lol im town stop voting me
Exactly what scum would say....hmmmm...
In post 11, rb wrote:I have a revolutionary announcement!!!!

2 players in this game are scum
Get out of here with your arithmetic and numbers, we don't abide by that kind of witchcraft here.
In post 22, Friend Computer wrote:Sorry, but I'm a ground-type.
It's ok, you dont have to be sorry. :P
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:12 am

Post by the_end »

In post 24, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Hey that's a lot of writing and not a lot of voting you're doing there
VOTE: the_end
I'm just waiting for everyone to post before I decide who to vote for.

There was a lot of writing from rb before I came along. Why didn't you vote for him?
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:26 am

Post by the_end »

In post 27, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:He's voting someone already. It's okay to just pick a name at random off the list and vote it. It's expected really that you start by voting for someone, especially if you're one of the first few players to post in the game. Sometimes you don't get online until a few pages have passed and then you'll want to check the vote count before you vote so you don't put yourself onto a big wagon you don't actually support.
rb hasn't voted for anyone yet.

Fair point about voting early, although after a few pages have passed I'd expect anyone just getting online to get acquainted with the vote count anyway and also taking the time to make a sensible vote instead of a random one.

VOTE: Political Clout
To replace ssbm_Kyouko's vote which he took off PC and put on me :^)
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:24 am

Post by the_end »

In post 47, Sofiel wrote:#43 moved my vote because I didn't like the direction Zekro's vote was leading to/didn't want to be part of a wagon on someone I wasn't 100% sure is scum. Generally standing by that decision bc I wanted to see if rb would continue with conversational/humour posts in lieu of scumhunting ones and the direction of #46 looks promising

Friend I'm wondering about you, what's your opinion on how things are going so far? I'm wondering because the only posts I've seen from you are ones that aren't giving any tells but a random vote/chipping in by giving neutral info
What do you mean exactly when you say, "I didn't like the direction Zekro's vote was leading to". Two votes is hardly a wagon and it's still quite early in the day. Unvoting rb seems to suggest you've already made your mind up about him. Is this so?
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:25 am

Post by the_end »

In post 44, rb wrote:Wagons are the best. I always wagon
It's all fun and games until some one dies of dysentery
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:35 am

Post by the_end »

In post 53, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 52, the_end wrote:
In post 44, rb wrote:Wagons are the best. I always wagon
It's all fun and games until some one dies of dysentery
or rope
or shot
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by the_end »

My impressions so far:

rb: Tending towards scum.
I haven't seen anything serious from him. Mostly just jokes, "lol random" comments and calling people townie and scum without reason. I sort of get the feeling he is trying to hide by shitposting so much (though this could just be his playing style). His comments suggest he wants an early lynch. I feel this is a scum move. As a scum he wouldn't care who gets lynched on Day 1 as long as someone gets lynched quickly so we can move on to Night one, where the scum can kill who they really want.

Sofiel: Tending towards scum.
Based on his unvote of rb. I think he was a little too quick to jump off the rb wagon. I think maybe he voted for rb to begin with to hide that rb and him are scum partners and then panicked when a wagon started behind rb. Could be something else too but the unvote has stuck with me as being odd.

ssbm_Kyouko: Tending towards Town
He seems to be poking and voting people simply to get a rise out of them to figure out what their alignments are.

Friend_computer, zekromaster, Aeronaut: Tending towards scum
All three have confirmed participation but seem to be intentionally not posting. (Aeronaut claims he has exams). They may be scum because by staying quiet they're not drawing any attention to themselves, just waiting for someone to get lynched. It doesn't matter to scum who gets lynched (especially on Day 1) as long as its not them. They're content to let us talkative ones accuse and lynch each other.

ThinkBig: Neutral
I was going to say town, but he got quite defensive when ssbm voted him, especially his counter vote of ssbm in #71. My impression is neutral till I see more posts from him.

Lucca261: Neutral
Mostly because he's scumhunting. His sheep voting on ThinkBig while having a null reading is odd. He went from "I hated ssbm vote. everything about it" in #90, to agreeing with him with a sheep vote in #96.

I think this is just rb's playing style, and I haven't made up my mind about Aeronaut, zekromaster and Friend Computer.

VOTE: Sofiel
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:05 am

Post by the_end »

In post 109, rb wrote:Lol the_end has like 6 scumreads and 2 nullreads.
Still scum
5 scumreads, 1 townread and 2 nullreads. Admittedly scumread "heavy" but that's how I see it.
In post 116, Sofiel wrote:ahh man, I'm trying my best, but that does make a lot of sense. :roll: UNVOTE: Zekromaster
Hmmm, so first you unvote rb. Now quickly unvoted someone else because of what rb said. Also, from #113, you're pretty confident rb's scrumreads are correct.

Why do
YOU
think they're correct? Tell us what
YOU
think.

Also from #113, you seem agitated by players pointing out that misstep of yours. Why is that? Would you prefer if players forgot about it?

I may not get online this weekend. I'll probably only be able to check back on Monday. Merry Christmas everyone!
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #165 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:33 am

Post by the_end »

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

I'm catching up. Let me know if I missed anything.
In post 135, Aeronaut wrote:This is where I'm at.

{NT}Sofiel [S: 38*][T: 47, 116]
{NT}rb (SE) [T: 118]

{N}ThinkBig(SE)
{N}ssbm_Kyouko (SE) [T: 43][S: 75]
{N}lucca261 [T: 84, 89][S: 93*, 118*]

{NS}the_end [S: RL*]
{NS}Friend Computer [S: 101*]

{LS}Zekromaster [S: 41*, 103*]

Spoiler: ***
38* This kind of stuck me as scum feeling the waters to see what is ok/not ok to do.
41* Ok... but you're going to efforts to show us that you're active, but aren't actually doing anything to help the game move forward.
93* willing to sheep
RL* Readslist; I really dislike how a lot the scum reads in this list, he later on sort of retracts by saying "I'm not sure"
101* I feel like this is somebody who read a lot of the last 2 or so pages, picked an argument, and then repeated it to look town
103* This post had three "I agree"s and one self defense for lurking. Nothing post to look busy.
118* Baseless/meaningless questions

Spoiler: Key
Conftown - {CT}

Town - {T}

LeanTown - {LT}

NullTown - {NT}

Null - {N}
NullScum - {NS}

LeanScum - {LS}

Scum - {S}

ConfScum - {CS}
I think I should clarify my readlist. When I say "Tending towards scum" I mean "NullScum" rather than "LeanScum". I stand by my scum reads. You've quoted me as saying, "I'm not sure", I don't think I said that anywhere. My reads aren't simple statements where I push a singular narrative of a player's alignment. I tried to reason a player's alignment from their "scum-like" actions and their "town-like" actions.
In post 140, rb wrote:I kinda want Sofiel to take some stronger stances though

I saw her initial push as town but the unvote so sudden wasn't really town and I don't like that she didn't reaffirm her stance when I encouraged her to. It's like she just sort of gave up and it feels scummy to me, like scum trying to push and being shut down and then returning to lurking.
Ditto about Sofiel.
In post 146, Friend Computer wrote:
VOTE: sfm

Will come up with a readslist soon.
What does
sfm
mean? I couldn't find anything on the glossary on the wiki.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #185 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:47 am

Post by the_end »

In post 171, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Going to address the bolded in order.
  • My vote was a reaction test because I decided to withhold my reason for voting him when I voted him. I had already noticed the posts I quoted in 81 when I pushed on TB. I didn't come up with those reasons after seeing a bad reaction to my vote.
  • 102 was directed at the_end who had posted something on a partial catch-up up to page 3 I believe. I told them to finish their catch-up and comment on my exchange because they were the player I thought TB was chainsawing for, and I wasn't sure if it was because they were scum together or if it was TB trying to pocket the_end. the_end put gave weak stances on both of us that implied he either didn't fully understand my 81 or hadn't read it. I wanted to hear what he thought of my accusing TB of chainsawing him, so I told him to finish catching up and then comment on it. And of course I was happy voting TB at the time, he was my top SR at the time.
  • That was not me clearly stating I'd voted him for the comment about daytalk, that was me explaining in my answer that your question wasn't worded correctly because the answer wasn't as simple as the closed-ended question suggested. I clarified that I
    both
    had a reason to vote him
    and
    that my vote was reaction testing him.
I thought #102 was meant for Friend not me. I thought TB's reaction was a bit odd. He kept defending himself, which I thought was odd. I'd have expected someone to respond just once to your rather baseless accusation of him reading from his PM (which I believe you did just to get a rise out of him) and then move on instead of defending himself over and over.
In post 178, rb wrote:I really think kyouko is a terrible leading wagon. can we not? ty
Why do you think it's a terrible wagon? Why are you so sure he's town?
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #203 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:35 am

Post by the_end »

Happy new year, everyone!
In post 195, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 172, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 165, the_end wrote:I'm catching up. Let me know if I missed anything
My last post reminded me you never did explain full thoughts on my TB exchange after I followed your with . Specifically, what do you think of my suspicion that TB was chainsawing for you by attacking rb, which I detailed in ?
@the_end
I'm not entirely sure what "chainsawing" means (I couldnt find it on the wiki glossary). I think he was attacking rb for keeping the bandwagon on me going until I was L2. This was quite early on Day 1, which I think at that point put TB off. Ironically, TB has just put me at L2 with his vote in #201.

Concomitant to this - rb's vote had been on me since #31, which was RVS, and had remained unmoved. I'm pretty sure the reason rb gave for the RVS vote (in #31) was a joke. This may have also put off TB because rb had been pushing a wagon based on a RVS vote.

In post 198, Zekromaster wrote:
In post 196, Sofiel wrote:A question to everyone: In simple quick terms say who you support for the D1 lynch and why.
the_end is basically accusing everyone except him and two other players, and has a single townread (which I suspect may be the other scum, but I'm not 100% certain of this because it may just be a random player he chose to "townread" to avoid suspicions). I just don't trust him, and rereading my posts and the topic I get the feel I got all my first reads wrong and that he actually is scum (the "right" reads are those in post #148).
I get the feeling you're pushing for a fast lynch to take the heat of yourself. So far your reads have been inconsistent (to the point of being all over the place) and from Lucca's post in #151 its clear that you don't have any reads of your own but are only parroting what other people have said. This isn't necessarily a scummy thing. It could just be lazy playing on your part. I haven't voted for you yet because I don't want to put anyone at L1 because I'm not completely sure who is scum. Perhaps this is not the right thing to do because I don't think anyone is sure who is scum this early in the game but a lynch is likely to happen in any case.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #238 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:43 am

Post by the_end »

In post 216, Aeronaut wrote: My issue with it though is that you had said they were leaning scum to you, and then you gave reasons why they could also not be scum. There's no strong stances in that list, and that looks incredibly shady to me.
Like I said in my response in #165, I was arguing a players allegiance from both their scum-like and town-like actions. After weighing both sides I decided my stand on players' allegiance. There isn't any player who I'm sure is scum (At the moment, I dont think there's any player who thinks any other player is definitely scum). Admittedly there were no strong stances, but that is simply because it was still quite early in Day 1.
In post 219, Aeronaut wrote: As much as FC is being utterly useless, I also don't really want to lynch him today because A) it's going to give us minimal information and not much to work with tomorrow, B) he's likely to get replaced. Zeke is a better lynch in my opinion because he's posting more, but saying less.
I have to disagree. I think FC being "utterly useless" is why I think he should be lynched. As I mentioned in my first readlist, I feel that players who don't post a lot (I mean content, not the number of posts) are scummy because by posting less they're drawing less attention to themselves. See below also my response to lucca.
In post 231, lucca261 wrote: @end, can I interest you with a Zekro lynch?
I was thinking along the lines of an FC lynch. I think FC has contributed very little to the discussion overall. FC said he was going to do a readlist and a post-by-post more than a week ago but he hasn't. If you go through FC's posts they're literally just a line each. At least zekro is contributing with expressing opinions and reasons (however shitty I may think they are). Day 1 lynches aren't likely to find scum, and it seems that they're mostly to get a feeling for all the players. I'd rather lynch the suspicious player with the least significant posts and most bandwagoning and coasting, which in this case is FC. This is not to say I dont suspect zekro

VOTE: Friend Computer

@rb
The holidays are now over, I'd like to see you respond to my question in #178 and to Aero in #218 and #224.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by the_end »

VOTE: zekro
If I'm understanding the TB/lucca thing correctly, zekro is scum.

ssbm, it seems, is back to being pushy. I have my eye on him. I'm waiting for more posts from sofiel to get a better read on him.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #307 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:05 am

Post by the_end »

In post 304, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:OK so the end and zekro were both L-2 when FC voted the end. When I voted FC and he gained some traction (Sofiel had been parked on FC a while). FC wagon was counter to whichever of the_end/zekro is scum, assuming town doesnt have it's head up it's ass wagoning 2 town and letting coast chill between the wagons/on vanity wagons. TB moved off of the L-1 the_end to vote FC. TB isn't the lynch today obviously but I want everyone to know this for later if the_end is scum. I also led the FC wagon (even though Sofiel was already there) so that should be remembered if the_end is scum.

the_end and Lucca both moved off of the Zeke wagon to the FC wagon. This indicates FC was not a counter to Zeke unless one of them was bussing Zeke. Lucca can't be bussing Zeke because he can only be scum with TB, but it's still possible the_end was bussing Zeke. I'm feeling the_end for scum from this. Possibly with Sofiel but I think the_end is more likely
False! I was never on Zekro's wagon. I had mentioned my suspicions about him but I never actually voted for Zekro. My vote had been on Sofiel for the most part of D1. In fact, when Lucca asked me about lynching Zekro I said I'd rather vote FC (which is what I did).
You're lying to get a quick lynch going on me and trying to divert attention from the current zekro wagon. YOU were the one who took your vote off zekro on D1 and voted for FC instead.

VOTE: ssbm
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #327 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:33 am

Post by the_end »

In post 320, lucca261 wrote:end unvoted him.
Besides zekro, I very strongly feel ssbm is scum (see #307 for why). I'm willing to lynch either. I'm also willing to wait to hear what Aero thinks. If Aero doesn't hammer zekro in his post, I will.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #329 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:02 am

Post by the_end »

In post 328, ThinkBig wrote:Aeronaut unvoted. Zekromaster is at L-2.
Yikes! Bad math on my part.

VOTE: zekro
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #352 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by the_end »

Given the MYLO situation I agree that no lynch is a good idea. Another upside is that the tracker or the cop gets another chance to investigate.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #366 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:13 am

Post by the_end »

Could you please explain again how claiming now is good for town?

If lucca is not a PR, and multiple people claim how will we know who is telling the truth? Assuming the scum fake claim and the actual PR also claims then tonight the PR is very likely going to get killed. Even if we get a scum lynch today we'd have to deal with an unknown scum tomorrow without a PR (and the knowledge of his night action). If a town fake claims to take the heat off the real PR then he's going to get suspected by the real PR claim and might possibly get lynched today, which means game over.

If we mislynch we lose. If we decide to have people claim then we have to lynch. A claim with no lynch means PR is likely going to get killed tonight for absolutely nothing.

I feel pushing for claim is something scum would do, because even if one of them gets lynched they have the upper hand and the PR is outed.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #388 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by the_end »

Next on the claim train is me - I'm vanilla town.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #415 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by the_end »

In post 414, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:If Lucca claims VT I'll wait for one post from each player to claim PR before I ignore any future claims
From post 407, I think Lucca is not going to claim.

You're suggesting we do another round of claims? Why? Assuming Lucca is not PR it seems the real PR doesn't want to reveal himself.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #431 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:08 am

Post by the_end »

lucca, why did you track rb last night? Till today nearly everyone had given rb (and Aero) a strong town read, so why did you target rb? Did you think he was scum or something else?
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #453 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:07 am

Post by the_end »

@aero and @lucca good luck trying to get @rb to answer why he's so sure ssbm is town. I've asked rb to elaborate a few times (see for latest) but he has ignored me.

I'm in agreement that there is definitely atleast one scum in aero and rb.

Lucca has already expressed his suspicions of an aero scumslip in . @rb, in you're sure aero is scum based on the lucca NK. Care to elaborate?
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #455 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:26 pm

Post by the_end »

I've read enough.

VOTE: rb

rb has consistently played a shit game - pushing quick lynches (see , and ) and making strong claims without any supporting statements (See his claims of me being scum and ssbm being town, not once has be elaborated on questions why he made those claims despite people asking him several times. See my ).

He is fully milking his "confirmed town" status that nearly everyone has given him from the starting of the game. There is no doubt that rb is an excellent player. He posts open ended leading questions (see and ), where rather than explaining why he thinks someone is scum he basically leads us into convincing ourselves that that person is scum. Note also that he has never posted a full readlist himself.

See also "townslip" posts like where he regrets not being around and allowing a "shit" zeke lynch. Yet in he was fine with lynching zeke. He has positioned himself as "confirmed town" from the beginning and only drops in occasionally to keep up appearances, since whoever we lynch is fine with him as long as we lynch a town. This is obvious to me as he has never once argued strongly against a wagon.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #456 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by the_end »

scumteam is rb and Sofiel

Early in the game, the exchange between rb and Sofiel from post 113 to 119 feels like rb was coaching Sofiel (this was the time Sofiel got a lot of heat for voting and unvoting). See my post for a summary. See also ssbm's reread notes in

In rb says Sofiel is the best lynch. In rb says Sofiel makes sense in most scumteams and Sofiel is on his scumlist. In Sofiel is no longer his lynch vote, infact, rb goes so far as to say that even if Sofiel is scum he's willing to let Sofiel win. This feels like rb was attempting to gradually take the heat off Sofiel and redirect it onto aero (and me). Of course if Sofiel does get lynched today and turns out to be scum then rb can say he always thought Sofiel was scum.
Sofiel voting rb is a calculated move. I think rb and Sofiel are confident that rb wont get lynched today because rb has been considered town by nearly all players since the beginning of the game, and even with the recent scrutiny of rb (and aero) Sofiel's vote on rb is unlikely to impress anyone into voting for rb. Even if rb does get lynched today then Sofiel comes out looking super town tomorrow. I think their intent is to distance themselves from each other, yet still not get the other fellow lynched.

I dont think rb and ssbm are scum partners. I dont think rb would so openly partner ssbm by repeatedly claiming that ssbm is town. I think rb has been using ssbm as a means to divert attention from his partnership with Sofiel. If people suspect an ssbm and rb scum partnership they're likely to lynch ssbm rather than rb, which is good for rb.

There is a possibility that aero and rb are partners. If this is the case then they've been very subtle about it. ssbm's reread notes also suggest that this partnership is unlikely. Either way, rb is the common factor in both possible scum teams and thus my vote on him.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #470 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by the_end »

In post 465, rb wrote:@the_end literally if you're town I will end you (hheehehee). "no reasons ssbm is town"

He's the most obvious fucking town player in this entire game, doing more pro-town things than any other slot has all game. Meanwhile since day1 your reads have literally had every single slot range from null to scumlean.

Yeah good job you're such a good player, you've basically just said all game "maybe someone in this game is a scum!!" which is just the precedent of the game, that some ppl are town and some are scum.

Don't call me a shit player when you're not even playing the game twat
You seen upset, rb. Why don't you take a break and walk away from the keyboard for a bit. Its not like you're helping us with your shit playing anyway lol.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #471 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by the_end »

In post 463, rb wrote:Basic logic is that I'm town, read closely because the way this game has played out makes it almost impossible:
1. I wouldn't bother bussing my scumpartner all game nor would I bus them here. I'm not scum with the_end or aero
2. I wouldn't hard buddy my scumpartner when it's possible I'm a lynch. I'm not scum with Ssbm
3. Sofiel isn't going to make her only play be a big case on her scumbuddy on Day3 when scum have 2 alive and know the last PR and can just kill the PR - there's no chance of a guilty here and so no need to try get towncred. All the scum need to do is just get a lynch on anyone not scum. I'm not in a scumteam with Sofiel.
4. Lucca is conftown, it's the only person that makes sense as scum with me, but I can't possibly be

Unvote me, this is an awful lynch
"Oh no! I'm going to get lynched soon because I played like shit. Boo hoo!"
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #472 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by the_end »

In post 459, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Again bussing doesn't make sense here so I don't think rb can be scum here

VOTE: Aero
Maybe with the end, that post explaining Sofiel/rb team is a huge stretch
I'm honestly quite surprised you disagree with me so strongly about the scumteam being Sofiel and rb. The "Sofiel/rb" section of your rereadlist in 430 seems to agree with me. In that list you think Aero/Sofiel is a stronger team whereas I think rb/Sofiel is a stronger team. This is because I'm convinced rb is scum, and his pairing with Sofiel is more likely to me than his pairing with Aero.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #473 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by the_end »

In post 468, lucca261 wrote:I think End is town, RB. It's between {Kyouko, Aero and Sofiel.}

I want to lynch Sofiel today, if Kyouko is not available.

Who would vote Sofiel?
The scumteam is Sofiel/rb. If we're not in agreement to lynch rb, then I'm willing to lynch Sofiel.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #490 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:10 am

Post by the_end »

In post 476, rb wrote:
In post 470, the_end wrote:
In post 465, rb wrote:@the_end literally if you're town I will end you (hheehehee). "no reasons ssbm is town"

He's the most obvious fucking town player in this entire game, doing more pro-town things than any other slot has all game. Meanwhile since day1 your reads have literally had every single slot range from null to scumlean.

Yeah good job you're such a good player, you've basically just said all game "maybe someone in this game is a scum!!" which is just the precedent of the game, that some ppl are town and some are scum.

Don't call me a shit player when you're not even playing the game twat
You seen upset, rb. Why don't you take a break and walk away from the keyboard for a bit. Its not like you're helping us with your shit playing anyway lol.
^^ this is not how town talk.
Oh and "Don't call me a shit player when you're not even playing the game twat" is exactly how town players talk, is it?

You're scum who has coasted throughout the whole game (because people gave you an early townread) but now you're all active again trying to save yourself. If anyone has any doubt about rb being a shit player see post . At that point he didn't bother to the read the game for himself.
In post 477, rb wrote:the_end's only motive right now: to secure a mislynch. There's absolutely zero motive to figure out the game or talk to people about stuff.

Also the_end clearly knows I'm town here because why would they call me shit and scum at the same time? If they think I'm scum, wouldn't they be saying that I'm being scummy when I apparently don't help to solve the game and do stuff? But no, they keep calling me bad instead - because he knows I'm town.
You've been pushing for a mislynch since the start. ThinkBig accused you of it as early as . You've pushed shit wagons and have been lynch happy (see my for a summary). In posts 360, 424, 437, 466, 474 you've flipped-flopped so much who the scum team is between Aero/Sof/me. You're the one pushing for a mislynch. Looking back at posts and I have no doubt you're pushing for a mislynch.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #491 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:40 am

Post by the_end »

The reason I don't think ssbm is scum is because of how hard rb is "partnering" with ssbm. I'm sure rb is scum. If ssbm was scum too I really really doubt rb would be partnering him this hard and without explanation, especially since rb has been called out multiple times by multiple people to explain why he thinks ssbm is town. At this point I think rb would have distanced himself from ssbm if they were scum partners.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #543 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:00 am

Post by the_end »

In post 501, rb wrote:bye, prod dodging until this shit game is over either via lynching the scum or losing by lynching me
gtfo and dont come back. You've done nothing but ruin a good game with your shit posts, cursing and shit play. Good riddance.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #544 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:18 am

Post by the_end »

In post 502, lucca261 wrote:Hey End, if I voted Sofiel right now, would you vote him with me?

---

preparing a big post after my re-read of the game after I get my answer.
@Lucca, I'm going to restate what I said in . I think the scumteam is rb and Sofiel. I am sure of rb being scum, his recent posts have only convinced me more of this. As I've said in 473, I'm pushing for an rb lynch. If there is no consensus in lynching rb, then I'm willing to lynch Sofiel. At the moment it seems ssbm and you aren't willing to vote rb therefore rb in unlikely to get lynched. If there is a consensus on lynching Sofiel then I shall I change my vote to Sofiel. Till then, I intend to continue pushing pressure on rb with my vote.

Sofiel's unvote of rb also supports my argument that they're scum partners. ssbm (and I think you too) said that there's no chance rb's scum partner would bus rb and the first thing Sofiel does after she gets back is to unvote rb. Sofiel's vote for Aero is clearly her jumping on the easiest alternative wagon at the moment. The Aero wagon is a fortunate turn of events for Sofiel and she took the opportunity to unvote rb.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #545 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:33 am

Post by the_end »

To clarify my previous post. If Sofiel had come back and just unvoted rb, then I would have given some credence to her posts in 538 and 539. I find it extremely scummy that she came back and not just unvoted rb, but also jumped on Aero's wagon immediately and put it at L-1. *After* this she posts 539, where she says she'll do a reread. We're at MyLo and I would like to think that every town player would put a lot of thought before voting, especially before putting someone at L-1. Her unvoting rb, voting aero and only then saying she'll do a better read through seems like she's a scum, happy to get off her partner and onto an easy wagon.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #553 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:40 am

Post by the_end »

In post 546, rb wrote:
In post 543, the_end wrote:
In post 501, rb wrote:bye, prod dodging until this shit game is over either via lynching the scum or losing by lynching me
gtfo and dont come back. You've done nothing but ruin a good game with your shit posts, cursing and shit play. Good riddance.
I know this is a game of catching liars and things get heated but you need to not say stuff like this.
You need to stop cursing, calling people names and tone down your abrasiveness.
In post 549, rb wrote:Ssbm I'm slowly coming around to the idea that the_end could actually be town despite their toxic as fuck attitude and despite the fact that they somehow have zero townreads and zero scumreads all game and just 'lean' on everything.
First you accuse me of only having scumreads. Now you're blathering about me not having town or scum reads.
In post 551, rb wrote:The thing is, scum have ZERO reason to bus right now. They need to play cohesive and ally themselves with one another to secure the mislynch. the_end pretty much just entirely ignored Aero today, and vice-versa. Like the entire game is interacting, except those two. It's so blatant they're the scumteam.
Play cohesively - exactly how Sofiel and you are playing. Sofiel has ignored you all of today. And the only thing you've said to Sofiel is to change his vote from you to Aero, which is blatant coaching.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #554 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:56 am

Post by the_end »

In post 551, rb wrote:The thing is, scum have ZERO reason to bus right now. They need to play cohesive and ally themselves with one another to secure the mislynch. the_end pretty much just entirely ignored Aero today, and vice-versa. Like the entire game is interacting, except those two. It's so blatant they're the scumteam.
Sofiel is no longer busing rb after the wagon on rb started gaining momentum. sofiel and rb are now both on aero's wagon to secure the mislynch. rb is accusing aero and me of doing the exact same thing Sofiel and he are doing.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #584 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by the_end »

In post 578, lucca261 wrote:The only way that End is not scum is if it is Aero and RB or Sofiel and RB.
I've been saying it all day today - the scumteam is Sofiel and rb. I've also said it twice today (in 544 and 473) that if we dont have a consensus on an rb lynch then I will push for a Sofiel lynch. It's clearly the case that the rb lynch is not happening so I will now push for a Sofiel lynch. If you're basing a Sofiel and me scum partnership on me not voting her then I urge you reconsider after reading , and

lucca, think about how much rb has changed his opinion about who he thinks scum is for sure. Literally every other post of his is something like "I'm sure XXX" is scum, with the XXX changing very often. I'm not saying rethinking a vote is bad, I'm saying he's pushing for the easiest wagon again, which after your post, is me.

Also think about this - scum will try to lynch the easiest person to lynch since we're at MyLo. rb was the most universally town read player this whole game, which makes him a difficult lynch. If I was scum I would have pushed for a much easier ssbm lynch. Lucca, you yourself had suspicions of ssbm being scum at the beginning of today (you were pushing for his lynch in posts 446, 468) and so did the other players (except rb).
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #585 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by the_end »

In post 578, lucca261 wrote:The only way that End is not scum is if it is Aero and RB or Sofiel and RB.
This is exactly my argument in post . The scumteam is Sofiel and RB, also possible but unlikely is Aero and RB.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #596 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by the_end »

In post 589, Sofiel wrote:If lynch does go through is a scumtell tbh.

In response to [post568[/post]. My scumteam prediction is t_e/Aero. t_e because of his fake anger against rb to make himself look like frustrated town. Aero's backpeddling on the rb vote looks like he's covering his butt to me tbh.

If I get lynched, after I flip I ask you guys to look a lot more closely at the people trying to lead the lynch and also the people I've been pursuing lmao
I wasn't "fake angry". It was neither fake nor angry (although I can see why you thought I was angry). I was just replying to rb in the same tone we was using with the rest of us (particularly me).
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #616 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:14 am

Post by the_end »

I too will continue to vote Sofiel today

the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #625 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:39 am

Post by the_end »

Hey @Think, Aero actually did mention that you were probably PR in the scum private thread. I wasn't sure so my idea was to postpone your kill for another night till we were sure, because I was pretty sure I was gonna lynched.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”