Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I've explained why you would keep a crumbed PR around as scum. If you were town you would acknowledge that thought process.

Also, what are you asking "when?" to?

pedit: The "why" is simple: If you would have truly killed TB as scum (you wouldn't, but I'm assuming town!Aero POV to explain why your logic can't be coming from town!Aero), that makes you town because Lucca was targeted instead. I'm also town. Lucca is confirmed town. There is one scum in [Aero, rb] based on their interactions in recent pages, specifically around massclaim. That makes rb scum if you're town, and since Lucca and I are also town, that means rb is being bussed by either Sofiel or the_end, because there are 2 scum in the game.

pedit2: I seriously doubt rb will come back to this game aside from to prodge
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Huntress »

Vote Count 3.6

rb (3) - Sofiel, the_end, Aeronaut [L-1]
Aeronaut (2) - rb, ssbm_Kyouko

Not voting (1) - lucca261

With six players alive, it takes four votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day Three is Thursday, 26th January 23.00 GMT, (in (expired on 2017-01-26 23:00:00)).

Notes

Sofiel is V/LA until 22/1.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Consider this as well: If Lucca wasn't crumbing PR and rb is scum, why would he kill Lucca and not Aero? Aero is the clear NK target because rb was widely TRed and could coast off that without much effort if the IC were gone
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Because I townread both on day 1; why kill me on N1 when you could easily let me steer the town wrong?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I'm the IC, most players are going to listen to me because they think that means something. If my reads were wrong, it makes a lot of sense for RB to say screw it, leave him there to confused them more.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

That's also why it makes sense that he was here as experienced scum; two brand new players would
definitely
have killed either RB or the IC on n1
2023 W/L | 1-0
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 528, Aeronaut wrote:Because I townread both on day 1; why kill me on N1 when you could easily let me steer the town wrong?
You townread both of who?

I repeat, what was your question in 519 when you asked me "when?"
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Plus we've already established that the team is not Sofiel/the_end because there is at least one scum in Aero/rb from everyone's pov, and fmpov there is exactly 1 scum in aero/rb and it's you Aero
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by lucca261 »

In post 532, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Plus we've already established that the team is not Sofiel/the_end because there is at least one scum in Aero/rb from everyone's pov, and fmpov there is exactly 1 scum in aero/rb and it's you Aero
can you explain to me why wouldn't it be Sofiel/End?
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 531, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 528, Aeronaut wrote:Because I townread both on day 1; why kill me on N1 when you could easily let me steer the town wrong?

When did Lucca townread you on D1?

I guess I can go look but as far as I had remember lucca was SRing you and zekro d1.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I townread you and RB on day 1, so there was no reason to kill me; if I'd been hard SRing him and you D1, I'd be gone.
2023 W/L | 1-0
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 535, Aeronaut wrote:

I townread you and RB on day 1, so there was no reason to kill me; if I'd been hard SRing him and you D1, I'd be gone.
In post 135, Aeronaut wrote:This is where I'm at.

{NT}Sofiel [S: 38*][T: 47, 116]
{NT}rb (SE) [T: 118]

{N}ThinkBig(SE)
{N}ssbm_Kyouko (SE) [T: 43][S: 75]
{N}lucca261 [T: 84, 89][S: 93*, 118*]

{NS}the_end [S: RL*]
{NS}Friend Computer [S: 101*]

{LS}Zekromaster [S: 41*, 103*]

Spoiler: ***
38* This kind of stuck me as scum feeling the waters to see what is ok/not ok to do.
41* Ok... but you're going to efforts to show us that you're active, but aren't actually doing anything to help the game move forward.
93* willing to sheep
RL* Readslist; I really dislike how a lot the scum reads in this list, he later on sort of retracts by saying "I'm not sure"
101* I feel like this is somebody who read a lot of the last 2 or so pages, picked an argument, and then repeated it to look town
103* This post had three "I agree"s and one self defense for lurking. Nothing post to look busy.
118* Baseless/meaningless questions

Spoiler: Key
Conftown - {CT}

Town - {T}

LeanTown - {LT}

NullTown - {NT}

Null - {N}
NullScum - {NS}

LeanScum - {LS}

Scum - {S}

ConfScum - {CS}
I was definitely a null for you d1, you never shifted that to a TR, just double checked myself
In post 534, Aeronaut wrote:When did Lucca townread you on D1?
I didn't say he TRed me D1, I said he displayed a willingness to adjust his read on me.
In post 516, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Lucca also displayed willingness to alter his read on me during D1 while we had a very long discussion about my motives and how he was misinterpreting things. Why would I kill a towny that was reversing their SR on me?
Town players that are willing to reconsider when they're SRing town are dangerous to scum, that's another reason why a scumteam that
didn't
include me would target Lucca for the N1 kill.

This is where he showed such a willingness:
Spoiler: Progression of Lucca's read on me
In post 150, lucca261 wrote:
In post 144, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I get the feeling lucca is very suspicious of me and hesitates to say it. I felt like he saw my reaction test and decided to try one of his own on me when he offered to sheep me on someone who he thought was null.
I don't hesitate to say that at all. I was waiting to see if you were going to interact with me about my vote, but you isn't so interested. So, let's get going:

- My first reason to suspect kyouko was his vote at think. Not the vote itself (that I would hate if it was serious, but since it was a reaction test, it's ok), but the "case" he made on Think's earlier posts, compared to a response he gave me. I quote:
pedit:
@Lucca - As for whether my vote was a reaction test: yes it was, but I had a real reason to suspect him, it was just a weak reason. I was just about to ask you what you thought about that exchange. Do you think ThinkBig has been so towny this game that my vote should not be on him?
My point is: he had a real reason, even if he had a weak reason to vote him. his words. To me, it appears that reason he's talking about it's the answer to my question. But then, after voting him for the answer, he went there and posted a "case" based on his earlier posts, at #81. I don't get this. All of Think's posts were available for him to do that "case" earlier, when he voted him for the answer. So why he said his vote was a reaction test based only on the answer? Also, I thought he was cleverly asking me if I was open to a Think's lynch. So I went and voted for him.

The reason for the vote is easy. If he is town on that exchange with Think, and even later, with Zekrom, he seems to be the type of player who finds the tiniest crack, and pushes on it, to create interaction between players. So I went and voted for a null player. If you look at my post where I say I'm willing to sheep and call him null, it's a small post, with one line. I knew I was being scummy. I expected Kyouko, especially !townkyouko, to push on it, given that he seems to vote for people over the tiniest stuff, to get a reaction. But he only commented on it.

I also voted Think for his own reaction. I thought his reaction, over 1 vote, on the early stage of the game, to be weirdly big. But if someone voted me for the PM stuff, I think I would've been kinda mad, too. I can see this coming from both town and scum. So I voted him, to develop a better read on him.

---

The second reason that I suspect kyouko it's his change at voting. He, on #95:
I decided to vote him, but instead of explaining I decided to test him with the vote. My vote on him is real...
and on #102:
Also finish catch up and comment on my ThinkBig exchange
seemed both happy staying voting Think, and testing the waters for a possible wagon on him. But then, on #105 he suddenly changes his vote for Zekrom. for that, let's go to his answers to Aero:
Thinkbig may have disagreed with why I was SRing him, but I don't think his response to my vote was towny at all. A town reaction would be to disregard something that nobody else would follow. I feel like nobody is reading the entirety of that exchange, because you're probably the third person who thinks my original reason for voting TB was actually because I thought he read about daytalk in his own role PM. I explained the reason I voted him after I was done testing him. Also I strongly disagree with the bolded, if scum just defends themselves and never hunts for "scum" they would lose a lot more games than they do
That's not true. I asked you if it was a reaction test, or if you had voted Think seriously for his comment to me. Your answer: "As for whether my vote was a reaction test: yes it was, but I had a real reason to suspect him, it was just a weak reason". Here is you clearly saying that you voted him for that comment.

Also, on this answer to Aero he seems very suspicious aboout Think, saying that the response to his vote was not towny. I had just voted Think. If you think a player response to his vote wasn't towny, when the same player gets another vote to react against, would you vote another player so quickly?

VOTE: Kyouko

---

going to say my thoughts on this page, as well as my reads on each player on another post.
In post 155, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Thinkbig may have disagreed with why I was SRing him, but I don't think his response to my vote was towny at all. A town reaction would be to disregard something that nobody else would follow. I feel like nobody is reading the entirety of that exchange, because you're probably the third person who thinks my original reason for voting TB was actually because I thought he read about daytalk in his own role PM. I explained the reason I voted him after I was done testing him. Also I strongly disagree with the bolded, if scum just defends themselves and never hunts for "scum" they would lose a lot more games than they do
That's not true. I asked you if it was a reaction test, or if you had voted Think seriously for his comment to me. Your answer: "As for whether my vote was a reaction test: yes it was, but I had a real reason to suspect him, it was just a weak reason". Here is you clearly saying that you voted him for that comment.

Yeah that's definitely not me saying I voted TB for his comment about daytalk directed at you. I told you my vote was a reaction test. I also told you I had a real reason to suspect him, but didn't tell you what it was in that post. My reason for originally voting him is in 81. The comment about daytalk was meant to bait a reaction out of him
In post 158, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:It's because people think I literally voted TB for reading his role PM, and not for the reasons detailed in 81
(I think)

What pings me a bit is that neither of the_end or zekromaster are on my wagon rn which makes me think they aren't the scumteam. Lucca looks probably the towniest vote on my wagon with those detailed explanations, but I think he's misinterpreting some key points due to the language barrier
In post 166, lucca261 wrote:
In post 158, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:It's because people think I literally voted TB for reading his role PM, and not for the reasons detailed in 81
(I think)

What pings me a bit is that neither of the_end or zekromaster are on my wagon rn which makes me think they aren't the scumteam. Lucca looks probably the towniest vote on my wagon with those detailed explanations, but I think he's misinterpreting some key points due to the language barrier
What points to you think I'm misinterpreting? Only the PM vote? Or there is something else on the "case" I made on you that you think I was misinterpreting?
In post 163, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Not much has really happened but it's only page 7. That's a fair clarification. My wagon sux btw
Meh. The only scummy vote on your wagon, given what has ocurred on this page, is Friend, I think. I want an explanation from him ASAP.

--

@end, he voted for SSBM.
In post 171, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 166, lucca261 wrote:
(I think)

What points to you think I'm misinterpreting? Only the PM vote? Or there is something else on the "case" I made on you that you think I was misinterpreting?
Gonna outline what I think you're misinterpreting below. Making this from phone so it may not be as well organized as it should be for a wallpost
In post 144, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I get the feeling lucca is very suspicious of me and hesitates to say it. I felt like he saw my reaction test and decided to try one of his own on me when he offered to sheep me on someone who he thought was null.
I don't hesitate to say that at all. I was waiting to see if you were going to interact with me about my vote, but you isn't so interested. So, let's get going:

- My first reason to suspect kyouko was his vote at think. Not the vote itself (that I would hate if it was serious, but since it was a reaction test, it's ok), but the "case" he made on Think's earlier posts, compared to a response he gave me. I quote:
pedit:
@Lucca - As for whether my vote was a reaction test: yes it was, but I had a real reason to suspect him, it was just a weak reason. I was just about to ask you what you thought about that exchange. Do you think ThinkBig has been so towny this game that my vote should not be on him?
My point is: he had a real reason, even if he had a weak reason to vote him. his words. To me, it appears that reason he's talking about it's the answer to my question. But then, after voting him for the answer, he went there and posted a "case" based on his earlier posts, at #81. I don't get this. All of Think's posts were available for him to do that "case" earlier, when he voted him for the answer.
So why he said his vote was a reaction test based only on the answer?
Also, I thought he was cleverly asking me if I was open to a Think's lynch. So I went and voted for him.

The reason for the vote is easy. If he is town on that exchange with Think, and even later, with Zekrom, he seems to be the type of player who finds the tiniest crack, and pushes on it, to create interaction between players. So I went and voted for a null player. If you look at my post where I say I'm willing to sheep and call him null, it's a small post, with one line. I knew I was being scummy. I expected Kyouko, especially !townkyouko, to push on it, given that he seems to vote for people over the tiniest stuff, to get a reaction. But he only commented on it.

---

The second reason that I suspect kyouko it's his change at voting. He, on #95:
I decided to vote him, but instead of explaining I decided to test him with the vote. My vote on him is real...
and on #102:
Also finish catch up and comment on my ThinkBig exchange
seemed both happy staying voting Think, and testing the waters for a possible wagon on him
. But then, on #105 he suddenly changes his vote for Zekrom. for that, let's go to his answers to Aero:
That's not true. I asked you if it was a reaction test, or if you had voted Think seriously for his comment to me. Your answer: "As for whether my vote was a reaction test: yes it was, but I had a real reason to suspect him, it was just a weak reason".
Here is you clearly saying that you voted him for that comment

Also, on this answer to Aero he seems very suspicious aboout Think, saying that the response to his vote was not towny. I had just voted Think. If you think a player response to his vote wasn't towny, when the same player gets another vote to react against, would you vote another player so quickly?

---

going to say my thoughts on this page, as well as my reads on each player on another post.
Going to address the bolded in order.
  • My vote was a reaction test because I decided to withhold my reason for voting him when I voted him. I had already noticed the posts I quoted in 81 when I pushed on TB. I didn't come up with those reasons after seeing a bad reaction to my vote.
  • 102 was directed at the_end who had posted something on a partial catch-up up to page 3 I believe. I told them to finish their catch-up and comment on my exchange because they were the player I thought TB was chainsawing for, and I wasn't sure if it was because they were scum together or if it was TB trying to pocket the_end. the_end put gave weak stances on both of us that implied he either didn't fully understand my 81 or hadn't read it. I wanted to hear what he thought of my accusing TB of chainsawing him, so I told him to finish catching up and then comment on it. And of course I was happy voting TB at the time, he was my top SR at the time.
  • That was not me clearly stating I'd voted him for the comment about daytalk, that was me explaining in my answer that your question wasn't worded correctly because the answer wasn't as simple as the closed-ended question suggested. I clarified that I
    both
    had a reason to vote him
    and
    that my vote was reaction testing him.
In post 193, lucca261 wrote:VOTE: Zekromaster

So I reread some old posts of mine, and some kyouko posts, and I can see that maybe I was overanalysing some stuff, especially the reaction test. I still think Kyouko is kinda scummy, but liked his interactions with me enough to unvote him and go to my other scumread.

I don't like Zekrom scumread of End. I feel like its inconsistent with his early game, and he doesn't believe it, just saw other people say it and repetead just to get under the radar. So I'm happy putting him at L2
In post 231, lucca261 wrote:my second readslist:

TOWN
- aeronaut: liking his posts. he is seeing this game from a town point of view, and is trying to look for scum. liked his exchange with Kyouko, and he seems to be effectively reading the thread and trying to look for scum, instead of just asking questions without any followup.
- end: I'm at the point where i'm thinking end's wagon was clearly a mislynch bait. he is clear-headed, analyse things and seems to think for himself, without sheeping other player thoughts.
- rb: after the strong start, he seemed to stopped scumhunting, and I don't know why his vote is still on end. he could be more present. I feel like his posts are asking why kyouko is the leading wagon, and trying to lynch end.
- sofiel: mostly by POE. sofiel stepped up. his posts seem to be looking for scum. but his #220 concerns me. especially where the part where he says: "hey, if Friend doesn't work tonight, let's look at Zekrom tomorrow" this is lining up lynches, and feels like scum that knows friend will flip town.
- think: his vote on end concerns me, and the unvote exactly when things started to change makes me feel uneasy. he is going with the flow.
- friend: his wagon makes me think he is townier. it feels like he made a bad vote, and now scum are trying to use the vote to make a counterwagon to zekrom.
- kyouko: still think he's scummy, but he's not getting lynched tonight. his posts feel like a mixed bag, and he seems to change wagons everytime the wagon he is is gaining force. that's a strange mindset for a town player.
- zekrom: everything makes sense if he's scum. he's coasting, trying to look town, parroting other people opinions...and it's crazy how much unspoken resistance there is to his wagon.

---

@zekrom, what is your view on the friend vote right now?
@friend, any reasons for your vote at end beside the readlist?
@end, can I interest you with a Zekro lynch?
@aero, what's your read on Kyouko?

By the end of the day Lucca was reconsidering his SR on me to the point that he wasn't willing to lynch me today because I had a strange mindset for town
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 533, lucca261 wrote:
In post 532, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Plus we've already established that the team is not Sofiel/the_end because there is at least one scum in Aero/rb from everyone's pov, and fmpov there is exactly 1 scum in aero/rb and it's you Aero
can you explain to me why wouldn't it be Sofiel/End?
It can't be both of them because of how rb and aeronaut jumped at each other's throats at the end of the massclaim sequence:
Spoiler:
In post 394, Aeronaut wrote:Which means we're between Sofiel, the_end, ssbm_Kyouko. I'm in the middle of catchup for a lot of stuff, but thinking it's te

more tonight
In post 396, rb wrote:Nope I'm VT not a PR. Aero should have claimed PR, but he's scum I'm sure of it based on that Lucca NK target.

At work but will expand more.
In post 403, rb wrote:Ssbm is town, lucca is town, I'm town.

Aero/sofiel/the_end - last 2 scum are in there
In post 420, rb wrote:
In post 409, Aeronaut wrote:Yea, so despite RB's initial D1 stuff, I don't see much he's done in the way of solving the game. There were weak pushes on TE and a minimal amount of gameplay, but in the last game I played with him, he was this town-MVP player who solved the game almost immediately. This is the game I'm talking about.

I assumed he would eventually kick it into gear around D2 or today, but then I figured maybe he was a PR who was trying to lay low. If that's not the case, then I'm not seeing anything that makes him town.
Oh cool.

everyone must play every game the same or they aren't town

i guess you missed the times ive said how busy i am irl, or dealing with cases of workplace harassment involving police etc.

sry 4 having rl things 2 do, i forgot it's my job to win every towngame i play solo
In post 436, rb wrote:VOTE: aeronaut

i want to lynch aeronaut

multiple reasons, like him being scum but also he's exactly the type of player who knows how powerful it is to stall out a game like this. he KNOWS if he's town his input is so fucking valuable rn, but he gives none of it.

I know rb is town fmpov as well and if Aero was also town he would consider more angles in LyLo. Also it's not the_end I think, it's Aero/Sofiel. They're both pushing rb the same way, putting the burden of evidence on him, saying he's scum because he's not catching scum well enough, when the same could be said of everyone in the game tbh, since we haven't caught scum yet. However, when I was looking back at massclaims, I saw this:
In post 394, Aeronaut wrote:Which means we're between Sofiel, the_end, ssbm_Kyouko. I'm in the middle of catchup for a lot of stuff, but thinking it's te

more tonight
Before rb claimed VT and said Aero was scum, Aero was of a mind that the last 3 scum were in me, sofiel, and the_end, and his plan was to push for the_end. However, when rb claimed VT and voted Aero, Aero flipped on rb. I think before they cross voted it was possible their interactions were scum theatre and the idea was to lynch the_end today, but they aren't scum together with Aero putting rb to L-1. The only way sofiel and the_end can be town fmpov is if Aero and rb are TvTing right now.

If the scumteam is Sofiel and the_end they would have chosen to vote against Aero instead of rb, because they would know that rb and I are both town voting against town Aero, and that would be 4 votes for a mislynch on town and a scum win. They don't make sense as a team together. Neither makes sense as an rb teammate either because both are voting him when they could be voting Aero if they were rb's teammate. As it is, they're voting rb because one of them is Aero's teammate.

Now because Aero's plan was to lynch the_end, he was planning on getting rb and lucca to vote the_end today. He's been laying the groundwork since day 1, the same way he was laying the groundwork for the FC and Zeke lynches days 1 and 2. Note that despite the fact that Aero SRed both of the lynches and was voting them both and pushing them as their wagons grew, he unvoted before lynch and never tried to convince anyone not to vote them. He never gave reason for changing his mind on any of them, he just got the ball rolling on the lynches and then let go of it.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Sofiel
Sofiel
Townie
Sofiel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Sofiel »

Okay hello I am here. Interesting that Aero and t_e jumped on my rb vote right after I had to v/la - seems opportunistic as hell bc there was a high chance I wouldn't be able to come back to unvote in time if they could push a hammer, and I'm a big sr and have just laid down a vote for rb - let's push it & rb coming out town is only good for us/bad for Sofiel tomorrow bc we can make the case she lead the wagon/is scum. I did vote rb bc I thought he was scummy, but his reactions & the way Aero and t_e literally just POUNCED onto the opportunity speak to me like scum that's worried.

UNVOTE: rb
VOTE: Aeronaut

Aero/t_e are super likely scum. Opportunistic and both fit my criteria for being able to pass through the game so far mostly unchecked.
You guys can read my plays in any way you like but yeah, Aero/t_e seems like a REALLY obvious scumteam rn. If anyone else is scum I'm v impressed by them tbh
Sofiel
Sofiel
Townie
Sofiel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Sofiel »

I'll come in with more details soon because it's 7am and I'm tired af and do a closer readthrough then. But Aero seems like a good choice for me and I just hope its the right one. I'm really not feeling being part of a mislynch again
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:26 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

UNVOTE:
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Lucca, the way you asked me about why Sofiel/the_end can't be the team earlier made me think you think maybe that's a possibility

I want to hear reasons why they're a team, if anyone has any, before I put my vote back on Aero
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Like I want to judge if anyone else has cases that have merit to them that I've overlooked that point to Sofiel/the_end. Justify the Lucca N1 kill attempt, show me scumslips, anything. I don't think it's likely but I was thinking the_end would be the player to flip onto Aero, not Sofiel, because I was thinking the team is Sofiel/Aero

Aero I want you to explain what was pointing you towards the_end being scum before rb voted you and you flipped your TR on him into a SR
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:00 am

Post by the_end »

In post 501, rb wrote:bye, prod dodging until this shit game is over either via lynching the scum or losing by lynching me
gtfo and dont come back. You've done nothing but ruin a good game with your shit posts, cursing and shit play. Good riddance.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:18 am

Post by the_end »

In post 502, lucca261 wrote:Hey End, if I voted Sofiel right now, would you vote him with me?

---

preparing a big post after my re-read of the game after I get my answer.
@Lucca, I'm going to restate what I said in . I think the scumteam is rb and Sofiel. I am sure of rb being scum, his recent posts have only convinced me more of this. As I've said in 473, I'm pushing for an rb lynch. If there is no consensus in lynching rb, then I'm willing to lynch Sofiel. At the moment it seems ssbm and you aren't willing to vote rb therefore rb in unlikely to get lynched. If there is a consensus on lynching Sofiel then I shall I change my vote to Sofiel. Till then, I intend to continue pushing pressure on rb with my vote.

Sofiel's unvote of rb also supports my argument that they're scum partners. ssbm (and I think you too) said that there's no chance rb's scum partner would bus rb and the first thing Sofiel does after she gets back is to unvote rb. Sofiel's vote for Aero is clearly her jumping on the easiest alternative wagon at the moment. The Aero wagon is a fortunate turn of events for Sofiel and she took the opportunity to unvote rb.
the_end
the_end
Townie
the_end
Townie
Townie

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:33 am

Post by the_end »

To clarify my previous post. If Sofiel had come back and just unvoted rb, then I would have given some credence to her posts in 538 and 539. I find it extremely scummy that she came back and not just unvoted rb, but also jumped on Aero's wagon immediately and put it at L-1. *After* this she posts 539, where she says she'll do a reread. We're at MyLo and I would like to think that every town player would put a lot of thought before voting, especially before putting someone at L-1. Her unvoting rb, voting aero and only then saying she'll do a better read through seems like she's a scum, happy to get off her partner and onto an easy wagon.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:56 am

Post by rb »

In post 543, the_end wrote:
In post 501, rb wrote:bye, prod dodging until this shit game is over either via lynching the scum or losing by lynching me
gtfo and dont come back. You've done nothing but ruin a good game with your shit posts, cursing and shit play. Good riddance.
I know this is a game of catching liars and things get heated but you need to not say stuff like this.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:56 am

Post by rb »

Also I wonder which alignment of player would consider a game good when the first 2 days were town lynches :)))))
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:59 am

Post by rb »

On the incredibly amazingly rare chance that you flip town the_end, we're gonna have to talk.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:00 am

Post by rb »

Ssbm I'm slowly coming around to the idea that the_end could actually be town despite their toxic as fuck attitude and despite the fact that they somehow have zero townreads and zero scumreads all game and just 'lean' on everything.

Ssbm is literally fucking impossible to be scum right now btw, or he'd just be pushing aero or my wagon because of how townread he is. The game would already be over if ssbm is scum, he's not scum.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”