Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Aneninen »

Hi there,

RC, how the f-ck have you managed to find a picture of me???!!!!
Nevertheless, at least it saved you from my random vote.

VOTE: TheLhix
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #69 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Aneninen »

Let's read this.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 9, Zulfy wrote:Hello. Hi. Hey. I'm Zulfy.
VOTE: The Lhix

In post 10, Zulfy wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: RadiantCowbells

What the prongless fork was that?!

In post 20, Mathilda wrote:VOTE: Keyser Söze for having umlauts which require me to plug in my German keyboard everytime I write his name.

Kackendes Täubchen.

In post 29, Keyser Söze wrote:I think you will find that trying to lynch someone based purely on what font they use is "bad town" and harmful to town.

I promise I won't vote for you only because of that font, but need you use it?

In post 40, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 10, Zulfy wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 31, Zulfy wrote:UNVOTE:

Repetition for emphasis, Zulfy? :giggle:

Are you reading the game at all, Zulfy? This didn't make any sense.

In post 44, Scorpious wrote:Here..kinda, moving and drunk..
VOTE: Keyser Soze because captain planet always got his ass kicked

In post 45, TheLhix wrote:
Vote: Keyzer

CP sucks ass tbh

Ickety-ick!

In post 46, Elyse wrote:I don't buy this from Zulfy. If he really did want the wagon, then I find it highly unlikely he would forget (after a few posts) that he was already voting for RC. Plus, his second vote doesn't make sense.

I want to see some explanation from him.

In post 49, Mathilda wrote:This theory of course relies on us actually believing your explanation though. Why did you wait 7 minutes before posting a new vote?

Aha.

In post 50, Mathilda wrote:It is difficult to imagine the same person making a mistake so early in the same game as they make a make a keen strategic ploy, as described in #23. It suggests that he is not paying that much attention to the game and that his excuse is not to be trusted.

Are you scum, Mathilde?

In post 51, Zulfy wrote:Y'all serious? You all actually think that I forgot my own vote?
...Unvoted the RV and voted my scumping.

I can't explain it why but I don't like it.

In post 52, Zulfy wrote:I'm almost offended! This town really assumes the worst, don't it?

Are you scum with Mathilde?

In post 62, Garmr wrote:
In post 41, Frozen Angel wrote:RC's vote can simply be considered as a spam vote. But I can't read zulfy's vote ... its slightly scum leaning ...

In post 61, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm not having a scum read on zulfy! just a bad gut feeling about his voting style...

Nice one, Gammrn

In post 65, Zulfy wrote:Like this?
VOTE: FrozenAngel
If the RVS captain planet hatewagon ever gets to L-1 I will hammer.

In post 66, Frozen Angel wrote:This is it. I'm accusing zulfy to being opportunistic for 3 reasons :
1 - the vote on RC (following keyser and me atm)
2 - the vote on me (following Garmr and other people suspecting me)
3 - the intention of hammering keyser without even contributing to the wagon

Now I beleive he is scummy
VOTE: zulfy

Interesting. I wonder which one of you is lying. (Who's Captain Planet?)

In post 68, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think it's extremely likely that FA is town based on how agitated she is getting by the wagon on her.
I like the people on her but I think they're barking up the wrong tree.
Let's roll with VOTE: Elyse because her scum game scares me.

Where did this townread and vote come from?

TL;DR: Much noise, and right now too many players ping me. Therefore I need to narrow it.

________

Also, hi everyone, especially those whom I played with before. ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #155 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:12 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 74, TheLhix wrote:P.S I am scum and so is CP. I am taking him to hell with me

This is either a silly joke or against the site rules.

In post 76, Zoronos wrote:@Anen
Are you saying you think Math is scum?
Your sense of humour is a bit opaque at times, and I want to make sure I'm not misinterpreting a joke.

I don't know. Perhaps I'll know more after reading some of the forthcoming posts.
Do I have a sense of humour at all?

In post 78, Keyser Söze wrote:
@TheLhix - how long have you been playing mafia for?

That question was so off...!

In post 102, TheLhix wrote:
In post 101, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, the flying fuck is Lhix doing?

Sorry. Was feeling a bit off and was trying to bait reaction out of RVS to actually get the ball rolling and have something comprehensive to look at and read/analyze/hunt/discuss. Was a bit of a risky thing to attempt, but it has worked for me in the past I suppose. Still feeling it out on this new meta though

????????????? and your previous votes are more ???????????????????

In post 142, Elyse wrote:Ok who tf is Captain Planet and Heart can everyone stop fucking around cause it's confusing

2nd this.
(Basically, everything between the two posts quoted above was nothing but fluff.)

In post 147, Mathilda wrote:
UNVOTE: Keyser because I liked #53.

What did you like in that post?

In post 148, Mathilda wrote:Oooh I like that insult.

That wasn't an insult. That was an umlaut, just for you.

In post 148, Mathilda wrote:Not convinced by your scum hunting abilities here. You were hardly trying to add pressure to me with a question like that. But it does display a certain confidence that you are town and can demonstrate it. Not something you'd want to advertise if this really was the case. And this confidence can also be faked to make yourself look more towny, which in itself is scummy.

I'm not convinced by my scumhunting abilities too.
However, you concluded quite a lot of things out of quite a little content. Meanwhile, you seemed to ignore most of the players (with very few exceptions). Why is that?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #162 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:57 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 157, Zulfy wrote:Keyser's avatar is a picture of Captain Planet.
Captain Planet and the Planeteers is a cartoon. There's Captain Planet and 5 planeteers. In this analogy I am Ma-Ti. Elyse and Anine get to be Sly Sludge and Verminous Skumm for not paying attention to the game.

Yes, I know that cartoon, but it's still confusing when the same player is called by many different names.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #184 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Aneninen »

WTF this amount of posts?!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #185 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 165, Mathilda wrote:The way he took the pressure in his stride. But particularly the comment out of breaking us out of RVS.

Why is breaking the RVS a tell? As for the pressure on him, I don't think I agree.

In post 170, Keyser Söze wrote:By the way, I won't be making a roleclaim unless the mod confirms the rule regarding claiming scum with another player. If I do roleclaim, we will likely be lynching someone on my wagon.

That doesn't add up. Or I'm dumb. Or both.

In post 180, Mathilda wrote:Although I do note that you are now effectively soft claiming something more important than a VT which is suspicious. There hasn't been that much pressure on you yet.

Whut?!
The way he took the pressure (see above) first and "something more important than a VT which is suspicious. There hasn't been that much pressure on you yet" ???

NoNoNONONO
NO

Also, quite a few things in your ISO don't add up at all.
Eg. the end of (also my question posted there has been unanswered), the whole (meanwhile, so forgiving as for Keyser), and , where the same pattern can be found as in 148:
PlayerX must be town because of [thing] BUT because of [another thing] could be scum.
Her reads don't seem to boil down to anything.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mathilde

In post 183, Zoronos wrote:
I ask because one of his (her?) earlier posts struck me as a bit off-putting and I'd like to know if you saw the same / felt the same way. It was an early post though, so it may have been nothing.
Can you expand on this thought at all?

I think it has been answered.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #283 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 186, Mathilda wrote:It's in scum's interest to spend longer in RVS because it is not possible to hunt scum when no one can take your vote seriously. This is because it does not assert any pressure on the recipient. The more time that is spend on scum hunting the harder it is to avoid suspicion. So someone who breaks us out of RVS is in my opinion playing pro-town. Now you can argue that scum could go about hiding by play pro-town but in my experience people remember suspicious behaviour more than they remember how other people played pro-town.

I don't think it's working in that way.
Actually this reasoning reminds me of my first scumgame. I used another kind of generalization there ("scums are lurking early-game") so as to avoid picking up fights and draw too much attention on me.

In post 186, Mathilda wrote:Are you suggesting that I should be utterly confident in my reads this early in the game and unwilling to entertain all possibilities or to change my mind?

No.
But your posts were typlically "one step forward, one step back". This is a good way to look as if you were doing something whilst avoiding direct conflicts with others.

In post 191, Zoronos wrote:I disliked this post:
In post 49, Mathilda wrote:That suggests to me that both you and Zulfy are playing pro-town, and you at least are more likely to be town (which isn't saying much at this point in the game when there is no information to go). Scum hide best in the long term when they are considered to be scum hunting but they try to avoid drawing suspicion on themselves and certainly won't do that in order to help town.

a) Those pronouncements of pro-town play seemed out of line with actions. I don't think Zulfy was playing pro-town, so coming up with a town read on him / her at that juncture struck me as not in line with the facts (aka maybe scum with bonus info).
b) I find 'Scum would play like x' posts made in a vacuum to be mildly suspicious. Speculation about play vs 'Scum play like X and person Y is doing that ergo Y is scum'. The later is towny, and the former scummy. (I hope I am communicating this well, if it is confusing let me know.)

It's a bit thin, so I was wondering if anyone else was seeing the same thing, or if I was jumping at a shadow.

I can see other things in these.
As for (a), it may match a scum-mindset that wants to whiteknight others (which, again, looks like content, or is about searching for "allies" or about gaining town credit). (b) may be a kind of "generalization", which matches the things I pointed out above. (Instead of scumhunting based upon certain posts it's about talking scummy things in general. To avoid direct conflicts.)

In post 195, Zoronos wrote:To give an example to make this clearer:
"I have seen scum lurk before, because it means they don't have to post / scum hunt, and Input is lurking. Ergo, Input is scum" <- This is a towny comment. (Disclaimer: I chose a random name, please do not construe this as an actual judgement).
"Scum tend to lurk!" <- Scummy comment; it's active-lurking. It looks like scum hunting, but doesn't identify specific scum in this case, so is a good way to appear to scum hunt without actually doing so (hence scumminess).

I know what you mean. I think I'm talking about something similar. (Aren't I?)

________

Going on soon.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #286 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by Aneninen »

TheLhix wrote:All of my current reads are rather Null, I stated the very minor reason against Captain Planet...
Garmr Seems rather null, but with a town lean given his eh interest in the analysis and overall nothing objectively incriminating...
Zulfy is null at the moment...
Frozen is a town lean for me, given her activity in searching for analysis and scum hunting...
Zoronos would get a similar read...
Mathilde is Null with scum lead only due to her recent comments as presented by Aneninen...

What a vague readlist.
It looks like content but it gives us very little and nothing new.

In post 209, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 206, TheLhix wrote:Do you love me?

my heart is broken so right now.. NO

Are you just lurking actively, Jake?

In post 212, Scorpious wrote:
I'm open to questions.
Lhix and Angel ping me as scummy early on
getting town vibe from Elyse,JFSF, and Zoronos. Null on the rest..

As a start, you could give us some details.

In post 218, Scorpious wrote:VOTE: TheLhix
Not voting Keyser as of now because 11 days..no need for L-1 right now.. still null on that slot anyway

In post 219, TheLhix wrote:
Unvote:

That part is strange, especially if we check the timetags too. (The latter post appeared one minute after the former one.)
Their interaction after these posts are also pinging me. What if two scums are talking to each other there?
(I'd add their posts about are giving me the same feeling.)

Elyse, . You managed to post useful things about that – I found it strange too (I think I mentioned it somewhere), although I wasn't able to explain it, why.

I think I need to point out that arrived in 2 single minutes. I don't know whether it's significant or not. RC must have typed very quickly to make in one minute. (One copy/paste, one line typed (in capitals), three more copy/pastes, each size-changed.)

I can't explain, why, but I think Zulfy's town. He reminds me of someone else's townplay (but I don't know whom).

In post 261, RadiantCowbells wrote:Elyse literally has not managed to make one post that hasn't triggered my scumdar.
VOTE: Elyse

Details?

In post 273, Zoronos wrote:@RC / Garmr
I have no idea what the two of you are discussing.
VOTE: InputPrimary

But why?

________

Note to self.

TheLhix–Scorpious–Keyzer(?)
Zulfy–RC–TheLhix
Mathilde–Keyzer–Zoronos(?)
RC–Gammrn

(That's a kind of interaction graph, you don't have to care about it right now. However, it may be important after a scumy has been lynched.
The off-graph players – based upon other minor things not detailed here – are these: FrozenAngel, Jake, Elyze. These I consider town right now, although unsure about Jake, see above. Input is doing nothing.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #290 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:21 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 287, RadiantCowbells wrote:You think that there's associatives between me and Garm, what?

Are you serious?

That was a self-reminder, ignore it.
And it wasn't about associations, it was about
interactions
. The only part which is relevant now are those players who're in "interaction vacuum", in spite of being here actively.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #354 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:53 pm

Post by Aneninen »

We love you too.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #356 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:57 pm

Post by Aneninen »

That's not happening, lol.
That name has a meaning, all I can tell about is that it was told me by The Goddess ages ago. Everything else is secret.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #357 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:58 pm

Post by Aneninen »

The last one who wanted me to get rid of that name was on her way to killing me. She failed.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #362 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:59 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Your message contains too few characters.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #363 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:23 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 304, Elyse wrote:
In post 297, InputPrimary wrote:
In post 289, RadiantCowbells wrote:IP looks pretty towny.

No I don't. What is this read? In my first newbie game, RC called me town for no reason and he was scum.

Sorry for the low activity everyone, I'm V/LA until Sunday. I'll be following the thread but probably not posting much because posting from a phone is annoying.

Lol I like this post. Input can be town for now.

Why? I think that was pretty much null.

In post 306, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm really trying to figure the whole case against mathilda but I can't sum it up .

ISO me.
By the way, why do you care that much about Mathilde? I'm the only one right now voting for her.

In post 311, Jake from State Farm wrote:and yes my playstyle is completely different this game but I said in the signup thread that i was going to play different this game and I am a man of my word. You aren't going to see the usual jake day 1, probably not at all this game because I am actually having more fun playing this way.

That's not an alignment tell then.
I did the same once and despite that some people wanted to lynch me on Day1...

In post 321, Zulfy wrote:I agree with Mathilda in post 309, and I was already not liking Jake VOTE: State Farm

You wanted an answer from Mathilda two posts before and you're sheeping her here. Why?

In post 334, Zulfy wrote:
Right, I'll just stop talking to you.

Everybody, yoo-hoo: What are your reads on me and the Geico gecko?

I don't like this. Asking for reads on self is never a town-move in my opinion.

In post 339, Zoronos wrote:
In post 320, Zulfy wrote:Do you think I'm playing anti-town? What is your read on me right now?

Yup. You're making a lot of noise, but not doing much to actually scum hunt or push the game forwards.
You're in nulls-ville on my reads list at the moment.
I'm more interested in some other folks, and I want to see what Anen says next since he promised a To Be Continued on his last post.

I noticed the same, he's not doing too much scumhunting. I wouldn't call that null, though.
"To Be Continued"? Did I forget to go on with a catchup? I've checked it, and it was , the next part was .

In post 346, Mathilda wrote:I started to then decided not to. I do understand why you and Aneninan say that. This is Day 1 so all we have to analyse is behaviour and tone. They're things to look out for but they don't build a case. I'm not interested in trying to appear town, I'm just interested in hunting out scum. If that means that I attract attention then I don't mind. It's ultimately all information for town.

That's even worse. It sounds like a kind of appeasing in my mind.

Then there were a couple of screwed-up quotes which I can't comprehend.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #388 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:19 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 368, Mathilda wrote:It's interesting though, how could I have answered your accusation perfectly so that you went away thinking "yeah that Math, she's one of us, she's town to the core y'know ..." ?

Yes, you could. I'm not performing
Regardless of Card
However, one thing bothers me a lot. That "one of
us
". Why are you
that
sure that I'm town? No townie could be sure about my alignment. (Although, this in itself is not essentially an alignment tell in a Closed Setup. Even scums can't be sure whether there's an SK, can they?)

In post 368, Mathilda wrote:Second question, assume for now that I am telling the truth in that last paragraph, what should I have said instead so that it didn't sound like it was appeasing you? Should I have lied?

The tone, Mathilda, that's it.

In post 368, Mathilda wrote:You're throwing out a lot of questions in a scatter gun approach and keeping everyone on their toes, but has anyone done the same to you? Is this a case of the best defence is offence? From what I can see you're not actually pursuing any line of questioning that far.

Is it my fault that hardly anyone engages me? Dafuq.

In post 369, Frozen Angel wrote:@Anen : I don't care about Mathilda being scum. I'm more concerned about you being one.

Whut?
It's
okay
to be concerned about my alignment, but it's
not
okay not to concern about Mathilda's!

In post 373, Elyse wrote:I think it's more likely a townie would question a townread on themselves. Scum would be happy with the townread and not question it.

Refresh my memory, please!

TheLhix's is a think that I find scummy. I can't point out anything particularly, but the
tone
of the post, that's too "over-explaining". I remember doing so as scum. (RadiantCowbells, I bet you remember Boonie's. THAT's what I mean!)

In post 379, Keyser Söze wrote:"not doing much to actually scum hunt" - a very harsh observation Zoronos.

Well, I've checked your recent posts and it seems to be true...

In post 380, Zoronos wrote:Or the scum just don't care one of them was at -1

That's unlikely.
What was that point when there was that L–1? Would you be so kind to tell me?

In post 385, RadiantCowbells wrote:The back and forth with Adenine interests me and I want more from this.
VOTE: Mathilda

Good! ^_^

In post 386, Zulfy wrote:Scorpious plus 1 por lo que dijo Keyser.
En mi teléfono y me da hueva luchar contra el autocorrect

And I'm the one getting warnings every now and then because I drunkpost in German. Wißt ihr was?! Verdammt!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #392 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:55 pm

Post by Aneninen »

We can't say it's not fun to play with RC. ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #395 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:19 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Providing it was on MafiaScum, show me that game, Mathilda.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #399 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:53 am

Post by Aneninen »

I've checked that game, Mathilda, but I can't see a big difference in your posting style. That's not an alignment tell in itself, but it doesn't change my reads on you.

However, you're right about Jake. The game took place this September and he had 102 posts. Jake, how's it possible that you don't remember a game you had 102 posts in?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #403 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:48 am

Post by Aneninen »

Okay.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #414 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:07 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 410, Zoronos wrote:We should vote Scorp to death.
Also lurkerInput.

RC, thoughts on Anen? I was initially leaning towny, thinking he saw the same things I did from early math. Then after I asked him what he saw, and it didn't match what I was seeing, he changed his explanation to match my thoughts. That gave me scummy vibes, since I'm worried scum Anen might just be parroting my opinions to pocket. Maybe im being a little over paranoid.

I don't like Scorpious either, especially that Scorpious–TheLhix interaction happened before.

And you won't like the next part, I know, but:
Where did I parrot you?
Despite of that question (!!!!!!!), I parrot many times, regardless of my alignment.

Also, why has the game slowed down?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #469 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Aneninen »

Mathilda. I really regret to tunnel you, but your whole reminds me of my earlier scumgame posting detailed cases on townies. Even worse, but the one who knows this is the worst name in your point of view... RadiantCowbells.

In post 421, Zoronos wrote:
In post 414, Aneninen wrote:
Where did I parrot you?

, you specifically noted you were thinking the same things I was.

Indeed.

In post 422, Zoronos wrote:
In post 418, Scorpious wrote:
In post 410, Zoronos wrote:We should vote Scorp to death.

why?

You had just prodged and I wanted to see how people (you and others) would respond to a pronouncement we should vote you.
To be more verbose:
1) You haven't done a ton of scum hunting this game. You've posted a bunch of town pronouncements, and a couple scum, but not done a lot of followup or investigation.
2) I had thought you were on the lurkier end of the game, but now looking back at your ISO you've posted a lot more than I realized. Which probably ties back to (1).

^^
That.
As a proven parrotter, I have every right to post that word.

In post 438, TheLhix wrote:*puts lotion on game*
Yimmy how you doing?

Where the meadow of dancing nypmhs did this post come from?

In post 453, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'd love to come in and smash your posts to itty bitty pieces and get you lynched but a family member committed suicide and I don't have the energy for this game.
I content myself doing exactly what I'm doing.

:-(
Sorry to hear that.

In post 464, Garmr wrote:OK it's not my imagination Keyser still hasn't got a solid scum read even with out pressure on him he continues that way. His not looking for scum just to avoid being scum read.
VOTE: keyser
Keyser has a behavioral pattern as scum were he stops providing content when in certain situations and the content he provides is lack luster and doesn't provide any push.

Let me think...

In post 468, TheLhix wrote:
Vote: Garmr

After my analysis it would seem that this his most recent vote on Keyser could be a throwaway or more than likely SP, I could go as far as to say that by his patterns he is bussing, but I have no objective evidence of that specifically. I posted my analysis and asked for opinions, until more are given or a more reasonable analysis is thrown out there, I will keep this vote of Garmr over my Keyser vote as its the most comprehensive as of recently in the game.

Something's not right here. I don't know what, but something is wrong with either (?) of these two latest quotes.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #478 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 472, Zulfy wrote:RC is pretty blatantly dodging Mathilda's accusations, and has already said he's not going to actually engage them. Any way you look at it it's anti-town, and for me looking pretty scummy

In post 476, Zulfy wrote:*already said he isn't going to address Mathilda's points

Despite that you're voting for him. Are there other reasons?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #567 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 488, Zulfy wrote:RC: He'd like to get lynched. So let's do that please.
Lhix: Other than some surface-level scumhunting, he's been tooting his own horn about how he got us out of RVS.
Keyser: MiA, not liking that. He's been on the defensive but that doesn't excuse his lack of scumhunting.
Scorpious: Nully. lurky, and unnatural sounding
Input: A dud.
List goes from most scummy to least scummy.

RC: You're barking up the wrong tree.
Lhix: the first part is right, the second part... wasn't that over and wasn't it someone else who did so?
Keyser: yeah, where is he?
Scorpious: ...and he had that interaction with Lhix long ago
Input: Useless.

In post 500, TheLhix wrote:reads:
RC is unhelpful null.
Zoronos is an active scum hunter and is demanding logos for the most part. Something I could respect given his question asking and town observation, reasonable town read.
(These are in no particular order btw)
I don't know what to make of Math, since she is essentially the other side of this current coin (The RC issue) so will remain null, though the gameplay seems to suggest scumhunting.
Anen is the most active and most analytical, most of his posts are filled with text evidence and commentary. He is my top town read. He and Zoro are using logos. Which I really like and think is town indicative. (Because its efficient and comprehensive in the fucking search)
Keyser: Not much has been seen since the early game shit flip. Make of this what you will, but I want more from them. More please, you just kinda rolled out after a shitfest. Whenever you can.
Jake: I have no fucking clue what his motivation is, but he seems to be down to business. Null. Exist more when you can and give us something.
Elyse: I want more from you. You seem down to business, but the same with Jake I really have no clue. So exist when you can I guess.
Frozen is giving me the same vibes as Zoronos and Anen, but I am not fully sure what side of the coin they are playing right now. Townlean?
Input: where the fuck are you. Exist when you can
Scorp: Where the absolute fuck are you. What are you lurking for. Exist when you can.
Math is making me feel time based on their scumhunting and logos, they just seem to be on a different side of the argument.
Zulfy I am pretty fucking certain is town, despite being on the side of the town they are easily one of the more motivated hunters. I would put them with Zoro and Anen and shit.
Garmr: #443, I still want opinions, thoughts, ideas, perfect time for the lurkers to chime in on what the fuck they think.

RC: how can he be null?
Zoronos: yeah, what a surprise, calling him town. He wouldn't get lynched anyway.
Math: ...or you're her partner, calling her null (and calling RC null to, otherwise you'd have to choose a side.) – !!!!!!!!!!!!
Aneninen: Me as the most active and analytical? Either you're WhiteKnighting me or you're reading another game. Oh no. Another player, I guess.
The next couple of reads are very vague in this list.
Zulfy, Gammr: Maybe.

In short, this readlist sounds like a typical scum-written list which looks as if it contained more content than it does. And mind the things I've pointed out!

In post 512, Mathilda wrote:OK technically it is anti-town, yes, but in my experience the people that generally do lynch themselves are scum. I can't think of many, if any, instances where town have voted themselves.

Self-vote =/= Self-hammer.

In post 523, Yimmy wrote:
Keyser Soeze is being replaced
Frozen Angel is not in the game.
Scorpius is being prodded

Who's in Angel's slot now?

In post 526, Zulfy wrote:
In post 478, Aneninen wrote:
Despite that you're voting for him. Are there other reasons?

Why did you use the word "despite"?

I know it sounds badly but I f-cking don't remember. I may have wanted to post something more and something happened IRL. That's my guess. It happens to me a lot of time. Someone on chat, phone call, Sweetheart gets home, kitty wants something, etc.

In post 530, Jake from State Farm wrote:I just don't really agree with mathilda's case, plus I don't trust him. You didn't add anything new and basically want to lynch him for being antitown. I've seen RCs scum game, caught him twice on day 1 as scum. This to me just doesn't feel like the same RC to me. I'll be sure to monitor the situation but I'm fine lynching Captain Planet

Other reads out there?

In post 537, Elyse wrote:I think keyser/Lhix is the best route to go down for Day 1, considering keyser's scummy play on its own, his horrible reaction to Lhix's scumclaim, and Lhix's reluctance to vote that slot and weird behavior toward it.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: keyser soze
We can sort Mathlida/RC out later. We should do this today.

May I sort Mathilda out for you? ^_^
Why are those votes on an empty slot? (This goes for other players too!) TheLhix is not a bad idea for lynching.

In post 539, Elyse wrote:What do you think about the keyser/lhix connection

There was that TheLhix/Scorpious interaction too...

In post 546, Elyse wrote:Why would Lhix claiming scum with keyser be a modkillable offense if keyser is town?
They have to be scum together.

I think your logic is flawed here. The Modkill would have happened if they were scums together. Or am I wrong?

In post 549, Elyse wrote:I hate softclaims so I'd say yes regardless but I think this trumps him potentially being a PR anyway.
I'd also be fine with lynching TheLhix first if people are more comfortable with that.

Eeeeeek!
I've forgotten to crumb a PR in an illegible way! I always do that as town. Or as scum. Wait, I'll figure out something.

In post 551, Mathilda wrote:Well considering that there's a real chance that I might be lynched, here's my read list:

We don't seem to have a consensus right now, as for the lynch.
Your readlist is weird, too. Especially TheLhix in the town section.

In post 552, RadiantCowbells wrote:I note that both Keyser and Lhix are in Mathilda's town pile.

It's time for me to parrot something. ^_^

In post 557, Jake from State Farm wrote:
I'm not active lurking, I've already found 2, possibly 3 scum, I said in the signup que I wasn't going to be playing like how I normally play, anti-town =/= scum and I have a town read on RC as I already mentioned, and I think you are scum so of course I'm not going to follow you on this weak ass RC push.

Town vibes.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #569 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Aneninen »

By the way... the Keyser-wagon seems to be a "come-and-go" place for votes. Oh, how can I explain this? Players spend some time there and leave later. I wonder why.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #606 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Reading as soon as I can. This isn't a prod dodge, I'm very far from getting prodded.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #618 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:15 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 574, Firebringer wrote:FA and me have merged.
Hello, all!

Hi!

In post 576, Firebringer wrote:I have yet to read any of the game and I already want to town block it with Garmr <3

Why and why with him?

In post 579, Scorpious wrote:Don't we kinda have to vote Lhix now? If nothing else to prevent us looking like total morons..

So, you care about how you look like instead of scumhunting.

In post 583, Firebringer wrote:We could always just lynch that afk slot, to save yimmy time.
Although that might hurt us more than anything.
I TRUST GARMR!
VOTE: Keyser Soze
But in seriousness this is placeholder till i actually do a catch up post.

In post 584, Zulfy wrote:Last time this happened to me the mod rerolled.
VOTE: Keyser Soze

Too fast two votes.

We shouldn't lynch an empty slot, I think.

By the way, the whole Keyser-thing looks like something "pushed into the middle of the picture" and that'swhy I think we shouldn't lynch him (her, if Klingonette's indeed the replacement) at all. I know I'll look terrible if he/she flips scum but eh.
Mathilda, TheLhix, Scorpious. These are my guesses now.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #621 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:49 am

Post by Aneninen »

Okay, Input is town. Period.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #639 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Aneninen »

Can someone summarize the case against Firebringer?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #643 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Aneninen »

Feel free to call me scum but I don't think it proves anything.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #645 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Aneninen »

I think TheLhix is scum, regardless of those posts. We can do that. (Or, more precisely, we could if the slot weren't empty.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #681 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:34 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 649, Klingoncelt wrote:Hi, I'm here.
Please remove your votes for me until I have a chance to catch up and redeem my slot, thanks.

Hi, Klingonette!

I don't think anyone will vote for you until you've produced some useful content.

In post 655, Klingoncelt wrote:Anen was in that game, and I think RC too. I was observing. It's the only time I ever saw Scum request postgame that the Scum PT remain hidden. It was finally released after very very heavy editing.

Yeah, NY 185. Although I wasn't there for a long time so I don't remember too much things. (Got Killed at Night2.) RC was there too.

In post 655, Klingoncelt wrote:I'm pretty sure that if Lhix were Scum he would have been insta-banned for it.

TheLhix got banned, but maybe regardless of this. The thread says "banned as a troll account".
That neither confirms nor denies anything about that post.

In post 666, Klingoncelt wrote:So basically what we have here is a troll claimed Scum and claimed that my predecessor was his partner. If that were true, Lhix would have been modkilled immediately.

Not essentially. As far as I've experienced, Mods/List Mods/Site Mods are making their decisions in an unpredictable way and with an unknown latency. Maybe because they don't want to give us any information about ongoing games.
(Wow, Achievement Unlocked! I've just tried to outguess the Site Mods!)

In post 671, Jake from State Farm wrote:Fine let's do it.

Mod posts in thread that fire is replacing in on 11/30 at 1:22 pm
Fire posts in thread same day at 1:23 pm
Mod posts in replacement que that he filled the FA slot and still needed one for keyser and lhix at 1:40 that same day (thus proving your explanation you just posted is false)
Mod edits OP at 9:45 pm (per timestamp) to replace keyser with kling on the player list
Mod posts in replacement thread at 9:46 pm that kling replaced keyser but never posts that in the game thread (that's more then 8 hours so no way mod had both of you taking the FA slot)
Mod officially announces kling replacing keyser on 12/1 at 12:00 pm

Nice try kling, but no I'm not wrong at all. Im 100% accurate

Jake.
That still doesn't prove anything.
Long ago I tunnelled Antihero in a game because I doubted he could have read and answer my post in less than 1 minutes. (Actually he did it. Both of us were town.)
In another game I attacked someone for getting info about the forthcoming replacement before it appeared in the game. It had been in the Replacement Thread though, but it had been a relatively new post. (I don't remember quite well but I think I Vigged that slot later. Both of us were town. Generally speaking, keep your fingers crossed for me not being a Town-Killing-PR.)

In post 672, Klingoncelt wrote:VOTE: Jake from State Farm
104 posts where he basically says nada. He can't be Town.

FZZZZZZZZZZZZT.
Need I pigeon you?

In post 676, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yeah, I'm honestly not really buying this whole double confirmed scum shenanigans, though I do think that the Keyser slot could easily be scum independently.

I think the same about the TheLhix slot.
And why have we forgotten about Mathilda, by the way?

Going on soon.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #682 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:46 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Hi, Suzune!

(1) You were saying
"Listen, this game is really hard to read, either everyone tries to jump on the same person, or they talk about nothing for long periods of time."
AND mentioning Frozen/Firebringer and me... two players who had actually been doing something different. Wow-la!
(2) This
"Early game things I noticed was that the current train is built on something weird. I mean, sure do not get me wrong Kling is always scum, but the reason that this train took off is silly."
is whut?
(3) This
"Right now there are dueling trains, generally speaking when two trains are close in length one is usually scum."
is wrong.
(4)
"I do not understand Aneninen vote on that slot right now. It mean it almost seems like a safe place vote."
And I wish that wagon were growing.

By the way I think you're scum with Mathilda.

In post 680, Garmr wrote:I am unsure about linx through as the person is cancer and has done this over multiple games.

Are you allowed to explain?

Oh, and my intuition feels something terrible. What if we're in a 9:2:2?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #687 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:30 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I think you're over-reacting right now, Garmr.
You must know more about TheLhix than I do, or at least, I think it's simply trolling.

By the way, thanks for the info, I've never heard of the Garmr name before. (Although I know a couple of fairies personally.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #688 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:44 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Oh come on, this is a game and we are here to enjoy it!

How about this?

A – I'm VT
B – I'm not VT
C – I'm Serial Killer with Wgeurts, Killer Bob and Richard Feynman
D – I love doing housework
E – If you read this message right, you can find out my PR
F – If you read this message left, you can find out my PR
G – X+3 < X
H – Exactly three points are true, all the others are false.

Have Fun! ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #692 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:13 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 689, Mathilda wrote:You love doing housework??

^^
She's not a girl who misses much
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #702 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:04 am

Post by Aneninen »

Scums can get annoyed when they're caught for wrong reasons...
And I've been thinking for a while that Input's town. I actually believe him.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #704 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Aneninen »

I don't think I'm a good player and I have too little experience about Input, so your observation may or may not be correct. ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #706 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:14 am

Post by Aneninen »

If you could be a bird, why would you be a pigeon?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #708 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 707, Firebringer wrote:Also acting silly, isn't like you.
#MetaReasonsForYouBeingScum

WHUT?

LMFAO!

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #710 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:28 am

Post by Aneninen »

I'm not a big fan of town blocks because scums usually get in.
Also, I don't trust you. Especially because you meta-ed me, called me scum and asked me whether I'd townblock next. How does that add up?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #724 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 720, Firebringer wrote:
In post 718, Jake from State Farm wrote:It's also against game and site rules so every insult you post will result in me clicking the report button.

I am sure they are ignoring it too, because each one of those is just a waste of their time to read.
Have a thick skin when you play, or don't play at all.

In post 721, Jake from State Farm wrote:You are wrong and I proved you are wrong. Continued denial of this just strengthens the evidence that you are scum.
P.edit - follow the rules or gtfo

Need you two...?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #725 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:14 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 722, Elyse wrote:
Kling is still scum. Suzune is still scum. These slots can't see LyLo anyway and if there are actually town, scum won't touch them with a 39 and a half foot pole.

The Kling-slot is I-don't-know, Suzune must be scum.
What are your other reads?
Do you want a pigeon?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #731 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Aneninen »

Mobilepost.
I'm seriously worried. There are two blocks forming and for me one looks much scummier. But what if we're wrong? And some or all scums are amongst those who are townread or under the radar?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #732 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Aneninen »

Meanwhile, let's listen to some music, shall we?

HbAb
||: F...F...F......F
F.F.Ab-FBb......HbAb :|| (repeat infinite times)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #741 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 733, Mathilda wrote:
In post 732, Aneninen wrote:Meanwhile, let's listen to some music, shall we?

HbAb
||: F...F...F......F
F.F.Ab-FBb......HbAb : || (repeat infinite times)

Would it make a good door chime?

Not really. It's played on bass guitar. (Yes, that's an existing song. Add one semitone if you're in the US.)

In post 734, Elyse wrote:@Aneninen
Mathilda or fire is probably the last scum.
I'm townreading Jake, RC and Input.

I think the same.

In post 735, Suzune wrote:I did not call you out. Just your vote. Are you actively pushing that slot? Do you have a case somewhere I have not gotten to yet? I did call firebringers slot out.

I posted a lot about Mathilda. How could you have missed it?

In post 735, Suzune wrote:Your two. I do not understand what you mean. I apologize what are you asking for from me. The currently lynxh train is on Kling? Yes. It has existed for a while ever sense that slot made a silly comment after a jab from my slot. What are you misunderstanding?

Was it an answer for this?
"
(2) This "Early game things I noticed was that the current train is built on something weird.
I mean, sure do not get me wrong Kling is always scum
, but the reason that this train took off is silly." is whut?
"

The highlighted part. That was "whut?".

In post 737, Suzune wrote:Also since it has been less then twenty four hours sense I joined this game. How am I scum?

:facepalm:
Firstly, you have a predecessor too.
Secondly, I don't think you've done anything town-ish.

________

Quicklist.
Town: Jake, Input, Zoronos, RadiantCowbells
Lean Town: Garmr, Elyse,
I don't know: Zulfy, Klingonette
Lean Scum: Scorpious
Scum: Suzuin, Mathilda, Firebringer
Troll: Aneninen

Much to my dismay Mathilda doesn't seem to be happening Today so it's high time to find a better place for my vote.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Suzuin

Post-edit.
Zoronos, Input is town.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #747 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 742, Suzune wrote:Honestly Zoro it is a terrible mindset. If we continue to play like this we will allow the mafia to control the game. It is only through combined scum hunting that we will begin to unravel the game. Due to the light flow there is no need for anyone to do anything unless they are a target.

???
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #750 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:35 am

Post by Aneninen »

Why does Zoro have a terrible mindset?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #789 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:04 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Yeah, I f-cked it up.

According to the German notation B is H and Bb is B, instead of Hb it should have been Bb. Like this:

BbAb
|| : F...F...F......F
F.F.Ab-FBb......BbAb : || (repeat infinite times)

It's in f minor, in the US it would be g flat minor. (It's a British song anyway.)

Catching-up soon.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #790 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by Aneninen »

(You know, I learnt the German system and the Classical notation of chords and progressions. Eg. C#add9 is C#9, whereas C#9 is C#79, Ebmmaj is eb7# many chords have their own names like Neapolitan Sexth etc.)

But really, catching-up soon.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #792 (isolation #50) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:22 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Nein, aber ich denke daß es viel besser wäre. Übrigens, heutzutage irgendwas wäre besser als Ungarisch zu sein. :-(
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #796 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:38 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 762, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 759, Suzune wrote:Yes, of course. People are not longer thinking, just blindly saying such and such is town or scum.

You realize people came to these conclusions by thinking right? That's how I came to the list of 3 scum, that plus analyzing their posts. Stop trying to imply people aren't thinking just cause you are the new kid who replaced into a bad slot

I'd like to add something else, Suzuin.
You'd replaced in and started to read and make some reads. But, since your you haven't posted anything relevant. You've been arguing a lot with those who're scumreading you, eg. Jake and me (but mostly Jake), but you haven't said anything about the majority of the players.
That's another think that makes me think you're scum. You're not scumhunting, just defending yourself.

In post 764, Mathilda wrote:
In post 741, Aneninen wrote:
Much to my dismay Mathilda doesn't seem to be happening Today so it's high time to find a better place for my vote.

That's because you never had a case against me. All you ever had was that my tone seemed off to you and I even agreed that I could understand why you said that. But now there's a whole load more information and potential scum slips to work with but your confirmation bias, an emotional attachment to lynching me has not been revised accordingly.
Please go ahead and state a case to all the new players that have joined recently as to why I am scum.

I know I'll never be amongst your favorites to play with, but this has just been a Miss Marple tell.
I saw this "build a better case instead of tunnelling" kind of attitude from someone on early-Day1. He flipped scum.
You're doing the same. Therefore, I think you're scum.
Same behaviour means same alignment.
And yes, before you ask it: I have a bad reputation for tunnelling others, regardless of my alignment. (Unfortunately, I must admit, sometimes regardless of the tunnelled one's alignment...)

In post 767, Mathilda wrote:RadiantCowbell first got my attention because of his opportunistic vote on me. By that I mean he was sheeping someone else doing the scum hunting so he could also look pro-active. Notice that I don't think Aneninen is scum who is just as adamant as RC that I am scum? That's because Aneninen was actually scum hunting. RC never did any scum hunting. He just picked people he wanted to vote on and then found a reason over time (e.g. Elyse, me etc). RC also refuses to answer any of my questions. Why is that? As far as I can see it's to avoid further suspicion.

Have you ever played with RC before? Trust me, he
looks
like a bad player but he's a fierce enemy if your alignment doesn't match his.
Also, here you told that I'm scumhunting. Above you told I hadn't been able to build up a case against you. So, am I scumhunting or not?

In post 767, Mathilda wrote:InputPrimary also came to my attention with an opportunistic vote on me similar to RC. Again he's like the two above in that he doesn't lay out a logical case for why he thinks someone is scum, he just parrots the same vague popular accusations as everyone else.

Input's f-cking town. Period.

In post 767, Mathilda wrote:Jake is an active lurker...

A WHUT????

In post 767, Mathilda wrote:The three newcomers all seem logical to me and are trying to sniff out scum. Zulfy does, Garmr too now that he's active again, you certainly do Zoronos and Aneninen as well even though he's only looking out for tone. Although Scorpious is a bit of a lurker, I need to ISO him and give you a better analysis of him before I give an opinion.

Suzuin's done little-to-no scumhunting, Firebringer seems to focus mostly on self (by the way, what sort of pigeon poop was that ? It's strange that noone has pointed it out). Scorpious has done almost nothing.

Where are all those reads from you are from?

In post 769, Firebringer wrote:Mathilda is town.

Why?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #797 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:57 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 771, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 682, Aneninen wrote:
Oh, and my intuition feels something terrible. What if we're in a 9:2:2?

Anything's possible, but why is your intuition suggesting this scenario?

I don't want to talk about it yet, but some interaction patterns suggest me that the game may be a Multi. We'll know it better Tomorrow, I guess.

In post 773, Klingoncelt wrote:Yimmy used the same template for all 3 replacements:
Note that he's looking for a replacement for Lhix, after Suzune had already replaced Lix. And I replaced in before Suzune.
There seems to be a post missing as well.
I read the replacement list before I read my PMs, so I too was confused about who I replaced.
It was a mod error that has no effect on the game. Let it go, Jake.

Yeah, I can agree with this.
Still, Klingonette seems to be a player who needs a kind of investigating at Night. Just to make things clear.

In post 776, Jake from State Farm wrote:
It's very simple. Read the post that says you replaced. It's very clear who you replaced. You weren't confused, nobody reading that post should be confused. Hell, I asked my 13 year old son and 11 year old daughter and they weren't even confused.
I appreciate you trying to cover for your buddy and all but I'm not buying what either of you are selling.

Alternatively, the same is true for her? Namely, a caught scum for wrong reason? I don't know. See my poinion just above.

In post 779, Klingoncelt wrote:The posts were altered or deleted. You are wrong, Fire, RC, and I are right.

In post 781, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why is RC in the right pile?

I wanted to ask the same thing.
(See? I can parrot questions too!)

In post 794, Zoronos wrote:>.<
Can we not bait modkills please by violating game rules.

Yeah, sorry.
Somehow it's always me who gets involved in all those German talks.

In post 795, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh shit lol I didn't realize that was against the rules.

What's wrong with hungary?

Even if you added all the walls I'd posted on MafiaScum so far, that wouldn't be enough for explaining you everything.
Just one piece of the latest news.
Seventeen people were prosecuted (*) because of
sharing
an article on Facebook – the article was about a government-aligned mayor, who had bought an estate for half (or third?) a price of its value, from another government-aligned person. The article asked whether there might have happened a kind of corruption.
(I don't know whether there's a word for that in English. It's not prosecuting. It's a process when someone's a suspected of commiting a crime and the police take photos and fingerprints of them, etc.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #799 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:00 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Maybe either of those, RC. I'm not an expert at legal expressions. Not even in my native.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #806 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:53 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 800, Mathilda wrote:What will you think when it turns out that I am town? How will you then re-interpret that paragraph?

What will I think? I've been misreading you. As if this were the first case in my Mafia history.

In post 800, Mathilda wrote:If RC is a fierce enemy then that makes me even more sure that he is scum because he's certainly not a pro-town scum hunter in this game.

You may think I'm scumreading you regardless of everything but you're doing the same to RC.

In post 800, Mathilda wrote:You're scum hunting by looking at tone and how people phrase things but those are just circumstantial clues. You don't have anything specific to go on except your subjective feelings. And those are unreliable.

It's not only the tone. Posting style and other things matter too. For example, you're focusing much more on me than on anyone else. This is even stranger because (1) you aren't scumreading me and (2) I'm not even voting for you right now. Townies are much less anxious abouth being scumread as long as the majority is unwilling to follow the case.

In post 800, Mathilda wrote:An active lurker actively watches the thread but doesn't post anything of substance. So they look like they are an active presence but they are not scum hunting.

I still don't think Jake's active lurking.

In post 802, RadiantCowbells wrote:Multiball.
2 mafia factions / mafia/ww

Mathilda you may not have been in a Multiball before.
As for Mini Normals, the possibilities are:

(1) two group scum factions, 2 members each – These are usually called Mafia and Werewolves or "Red Mafia" and "Blue Mafia", etc. That's 9:2:2

(2) a Mafia group and a Serial Killer – the latter one is self-aligned, can only win if everyone else's out, but usually has some good powers eg. being Bulletproof or Investigation Proof or whatever. The former one usually consists of 2 members, in this case the Setup is 10:2:1. Sometimes the scum faction consists of 3 members – 9:3:1 –, but it's really, really hard to balance a 9:3:1. (Many mods think it's simply unfair for the town.)

Of course I have no
proof
that it's a Multi, but I won't be surprised at all if there are going to be more than one Nightkills.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #807 (isolation #55) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:57 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 805, Zoronos wrote:
In post 796, Aneninen wrote:Input's f-cking town. Period.

You've said this a couple times and I really don't get where you're coming from on this read.

I think I saw something long ago and it looked like a townslip. I don't want to talk about it right now and if I should happen to be wrong we'll have plenty of time to get rid of Input.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #809 (isolation #56) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:03 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Oh, Zoronos. Do you still expect a "usual" gameplay from me? ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #811 (isolation #57) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:09 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 809, Aneninen wrote:Oh, Zoronos. Do you still expect a "usual" gameplay from me? ^_^

Oh never mind, I've just checked it and you replaced out Newbie 1595...
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #813 (isolation #58) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:15 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Lol yeah. ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #838 (isolation #59) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 818, InputPrimary wrote:Maybe I'm just being OMGUSy, but I'm getting bad vibes from Zoronos. Several times now he's mentioned the need for more analysis and deeper reads, but I don't see much of that in his own play. Why expect something out of others that you don't provide yourself?

I don't think he's scum.

In post 820, Zoronos wrote:Timestamps just isn't a compelling case.

But no, I posted about this before. Timestamps, much to my dismay, simply don't work as scumtells.

In post 822, Scorpious wrote:hate falling behind on Day 1.. trying to jump back in and be useful.. patience please. If you have a question,ask. Helps me start somewhere instead of trying to take it all in at once..

Miss Marple positive on scum.
Parallel Activity positive on scum. (I've just checked it.)

In post 825, Jake from State Farm wrote:that's all I got. Lynch any of the keyser/lhix/FA slots and I am pretty sure they will yield scum.

Suzuin, Firebringer, Klingonette. That's my preference list if we need to pick someone out of them. Although I'd say this: Suzuin, Mathilda, Scorpious.

In post 826, Firebringer wrote:Right now worried about Aneninen cause he is playing Very differently than I am used to seeing him play. Don't know if thats his scum meta tho

Because I TRY to play better than I've been playing for six months or so? (As if I could play worse, lol.) You can check my older games, feel free to do so. About New York 181 or which-one-was-that and Pick your Poison (or what's-it-called) I was better. As scum? Boonie's Caravansaray, JK9++. (The Team Mafia was a real teamwork, with help both from my team and from my scumbuddies.)

In post 828, Firebringer wrote:Townhunting is a legit strategy, you find out who is town and then lynch out of everyone that is left.So right now, you are not town to me. And could def be scum. Especially since your case on me is bad.

But you seem to have very few townreads! Also,

In post 830, Firebringer wrote:Right now, Kling slot and Suzune are my biggest suspects.

Wow, so you're shadowing both of the easily wagon-ables.

In post 831, Zoronos wrote:You refused to answer who you think the scum are. Twice. That's the literal definition of dodging the question. You even called me scummy for asking it, haha.

And that too. Parrot is above.

In post 836, Zoronos wrote:I'm trying to give him a chance to play ball and save himself, but he's angrily knocking the life preserver away and yelling that the person throwing it to him is scum, haha. I don't even know.

Or he's too nervous...

In post 837, Firebringer wrote:In context it was talking about Itlepip ban, which we theorized was for declaring himself scum and outing a teammate.

What Itlepip ban?!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #847 (isolation #60) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 840, Suzune wrote:Between him and Jake they are trying to figure out who is the town leader...

And why the rusty padlock hanging on the shed is it so important for you now who the town leader is? Is there a town leader here at all?

In post 840, Suzune wrote:I still think that Firebringer would be a good lynch target for today. I like FrozenAngel a bit more.
When this slot became Firebringer, he has done little but follow in those footstep, except rather then walk into things and backpeddle he would rather, just avoid them.

Actually yes, however my problem is that FB's talking much more about that replacement topic than about anything else.

In addition, am I the only one who found that part very strange?

In post 845, Klingoncelt wrote:If they're fingerprinted, it's called "arrested". The cops have 24 hours after arresting to charge them with a crime.

There's no such rule here. They can have you as long as they wish without telling anything. However, the same post has been shared on Facebook by 1,400 people or so. Will they arrest all of those, I wonder.

Your next post contains good observations, Klingonette. Actually it makes me think that you may be town. In this situation launching a new wagon wouldn't pay off if you were scum.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #849 (isolation #61) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:00 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Spoiler:

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

Are you reading the game at all?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #855 (isolation #62) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:18 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 852, Garmr wrote:Look through all his post there is only him commenting on events around him and not genuine hunting. This here is the lynch today folks.

That's true. Have Klingonette affect your read on that slot in any direction?

In post 853, Garmr wrote:Off the top of my head
elyse
rc
zulfy

I do how ever find these players scummy
keyser-obviously
scorpius
input

I did find frozen scummy but firebringer actually makes me feel better about this spot just because of my experiences with him in the past and this is how I expect fire to behave. This is all off the top of my head.

What does Zulfy do on the townlist?
What the dancing nymph does Input do on your scumlist? Frankly, I don't get those Input-scumreads at all.
Why do you think Firebringer has made that slot more town-ish?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #859 (isolation #63) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:30 am

Post by Aneninen »

My problem is that scum-Garmr looked very different when I met that.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #861 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:33 am

Post by Aneninen »

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #886 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Before moving on,

Zulfy
, are you claiming Vig? Are you Full-Vig or do you have any modifiers, like Odd-Night, X-Shot, Compulsive etc. ?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #954 (isolation #66) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:24 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I'm readig this now..............
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #955 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:43 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 893, Firebringer wrote:That night kill was so bad.

Nope. He wouldn't get lynched later and he
is
dangerous whenever he's after the right one.

In post 895, Zulfy wrote:Mathilda is now confirmed town. I am actually hider.

This claim is not confirmed. Mathilda's alignment is confirmed only after Zulfy's flipped. Zulfy's alignment tells onthing about Mathilda.
Although at this point I don't think we should lynch Zulfy, if he's telling the truth, the loss is bigger than the gain if he's lying. Although... but we'll see what's happening.

In post 896, Garmr wrote:It could be rc scum reads were Matilda,keyser/kling,Adenine,Elyse who I assume is Aneninen due to the nine bit.

No, he was townreading me. You can check it.
Also, I don't understand the last part of the sentence.

In post 905, Elyse wrote:VOTE: Kling
I think some deadline reminders would be nice, mod.

Anything to add, Elysette?

Zoronos, , if it's still important I'll try to remember. It happened long ago and that post links to other posts so the info didn't "come back" instantly as I watched it. (Before you ask, yes, it's normal in my case that I sometimes forget my previous thoughts/observations/whatever. Multiple games, IRL things etc.)

In post 917, Elyse wrote:I believe your claim right now. You chose a good target. The only thing that bothers me is had you died, there's no way we would have known you visited Mathilda considering you called her pretty damn town in your last post.

...!

In post 929, Suzune wrote:
In post 928, Elyse wrote:Well if Kling is scum then so is Suzune

I kind of don't see how those two things are connected.

UIhhhhhh. That was a terrible answer. Originally I didn't believe that connection but this alone made it possible in my mind.

In post 941, Suzune wrote:Please spell my username correctly...

Cute little nymphs live in details, Suzuin. I spelt your name like that zillions of times Yesterday and you didn't seem to care. Garmr spelt it wrong once and you pointed it out.

In post 950, Suzune wrote:Speed lynching is not really a desirable option thought, talking allows for the chance to catch people in a slip.

Noone was talking about speed lynching.

VOTE: Suzune

My read got only stronger on that slot.

________

Only 1 Nighkill? Were I wrong about being in a Multiball? There's something I don't get then. Maybe it'll resolve itself by Tomorrow.............
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #958 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:59 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 956, Zoronos wrote:Yes, it's definitely still important. KlingonCelt is currently the vote leader, and your read on her was towny yesterday. So it's kinda relevant to our current game state.

Noted. As I have time, I'll post about it.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #973 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Aneninen »

So, this one is for Zoronos.

Quotes are from Klingonette's . Comments are from me.

In post 846, Klingoncelt wrote:
Zulfy, not so much. His 1-post bounce from voting Lhix to voting RC looks weird. When called out for it he said:
"1. Wanted the wagon.
2. Curious to see who would call me out on it. Now I get to ask: What'd ya do that for?"
That too seems "off" to me. Then he re-votes RC. Says the first vote for RC was RVS. Whaaaa?
Then, in post he votes Frozen Angel, but says if Keyser gets to L-1 he'll hammer.
So he doesn't care who gets lynched today, does he?

I remember having the same feeling about Zulfy.

In post 846, Klingoncelt wrote:Oh my green god, what is post 263? : "I don't think I've addressed this, Keyser has absolutely not made any sort of scumslip and there's absolutely zero reason to suspect him of anything at the moment."

That 263 didn't correlate with the part above, about the hammer.

In post 846, Klingoncelt wrote:488 he decides that RC, Lhix, Keysor, Scorpious, and Input need to go. (Gee, I thought he was my buddy. ) And where did his suspicion of Scorpious, and Input come from? 5 Scum picks?

Reading this again this part wasn't that good. That was a scumlist not a "need to go"-list. Some of the reads I agreed with, but others were pigeon poop. And Jake wasn't on the list, despite his vote on him before.

In post 846, Klingoncelt wrote:He's paid little attention to Aneninen, Elyse, Garmr, and Zoronos. He's paid lots of attention to his friend Mathilda. Buddying? Or associative?

Selectivity.

There it is, Zoronos. Although I don't know whether it's significant now.

But, what
is
more significant: where did Zulfy's scumread on me go?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:53 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 977, Zoronos wrote:Also, the language she uses bothers me. She doesn't call it scummy or explain why it's scummy, she just says 'Oh my green god what is post 263". That's almost always a red flag for me.

M-hm, I understand your concerns. I can't put my finger on it but I know what you meant. I'm thinking whether that matches with the things I know about Klingonette.

In post 982, Zoronos wrote:Basic level is this - Scorp and InputPrimary have done no leg work or scum hunting. Scorp is basically afk other than a few 'Yup guess we have no choice but to lynch X' posts from yesterday, and InputPrimary has shown no legwork and digging for scum.

I too noticed that.

In post 989, Zulfy wrote:Aneninen! I never scumread you, I said I'd kill you to sorta force people to include me in the game despite my day 1 lurk, and also bait the night kill.

That makes sense.

In post 996, Suzune wrote:Honestly though the fact that no one care as long as Kling or I get lynched is obviously a problem here.

That's not true. For example I don't want to lynch Klingonette.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #71) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1010, Mathilda wrote:If we lynch Suzune / Lhix and the slot is scum then there will be people arguing to lynch Klingoncelt / Keyser even though Lhix was later pretending to hunt scum. And if Klingoncelt / Keyser flips scum then people will still call for Suzune to be lynched.

If Suzune / Lhix flips town then that still leaves Keyser's supposed scum-slip so people will still try to lynch Klingoncelt.

Yeah, that makes me worried too.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1051 (isolation #72) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:19 am

Post by Aneninen »

Soon.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #73) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1015, Zulfy wrote:Here's a thing I was thinking about during work: Why didn't Scum go for a night-kill on me?
1) Maybe they didn't believe me, guessed correctly that I was baiting them.
2) Maybe they wanted Aneninen out of the picture.That's the only stuff I can think of though. If 1, that doesn't really tell me anything useful. If 2, then I gotta take a look at who Aneninen is pressuring.

Lololololololol, thanks for this post.
Zulfy's town and I'm not explaining why.

In post 1021, Jake from State Farm wrote:Nobody believed your vig claim. Vig claims are numb on this site cause that's the number one unprompted fake role claim on the site

Frankly, dafuq has been going on on MafiaScum?
Nowadays noone believes any claim because everyone's faking everything. Or is it vice versa?
By the way, if Zulfy's Hider we don't know whether anyone targetted him. Hm?

In post 1029, Klingoncelt wrote:Zulfy, on the other hand, is looking like the scummiest Scum that ever scummed.
VOTE: Zulfy

Bad vote. Bad reasoning.

In post 1030, Firebringer wrote:This vote is horrible Kling.
VOTE: Klingoncelt
Seriously, should have lynched you yesterday I think.

Lol, if Klingonette flips scum, this post has been the bussing.

In post 1031, Klingoncelt wrote:And I wouldn't be surprised to find out Suzune is Town. It's 50/50 with her.

Whut? There's no 50/50 as for maths.

In post 1033, Mathilda wrote:Would scum benefit from claiming day-vig? On the one hand they can distract any protective roles so they can increase the chance that the night kill succeeds. But the chance of a protective role choosing the same target on night 1 when no one has claimed is slim. Whereas the chance of someone claiming day-vig being investigated is quite high, so it's a high risk strategy with a low chance of reward.

Sooner or later someone will be notice there are not enough Nighkills, I guess.............

In post 1055, Zoronos wrote:Many replacements. Such lack of posting. Very little scum hunting. Wow.

Time for a parrot.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #74) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Good list.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #75) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1063, Elyse wrote:Kling needs to claim

Let me parrot!
Let me parrot!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Quickpost.

I'm a bit paranoid of Zoronos. Eg. = ???
And somehow his ISO, as for the latest 10–15 posts...
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #77) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:41 am

Post by Aneninen »

Unexpected V/LA for today because of medical reasons. Sorry!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #78) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Aneninen »

I think the Setup was inbalanced. Scums should have had at least one PR.

But, that was nothing compared to the shyt made by TheLhix. In my opinion there's no use arguing whether the Mod made the right decision. As it was posted, a Reroll wouldn't have been better either.

However, the playerlist could stay together and signup for something and THIS time we could have REAL fun!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1234 (isolation #79) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Aneninen »

As for the scum QT:

Klingonette wrote:
Anen's a great person out-of-game, and an aggressive player, but it's hard to tell his Town/Scum games apart, and his guesses aren't any better than anyone else's, so he gets ignored too much by Town.

Garmr wrote:Agreed anen is a great guy.

Both of those were really, really sweet! ^_^

Actually, being a good person is more important for me than being a good player. And that description is surprisingly accurate...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”