UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1571 (isolation #200) » Mon May 28, 2012 10:23 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1568, BK201 wrote:In your study, most of the time it's town by town. I'm not scum and that's a terrible excuse to vote me. (your study)
Psyche has got to be scum if he ignored that. VOTE: Psyche

This is a crappy vote. Give me more.

Tell me why you're town. Give me one good reason not to scream for your death with every post I make.
If you lie to me, I will make it my personal creed in life to lynch you in every game ever from now on.

This is my ultimatum.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1573 (isolation #201) » Mon May 28, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by UberNinja »

*resists reference to kick Psyche in the fucking teeth*
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1574 (isolation #202) » Mon May 28, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by UberNinja »

*reference should be urge

wow, i totally boffed that one eh? haha <3
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1598 (isolation #203) » Tue May 29, 2012 8:39 am

Post by UberNinja »

So crypto, I'm really interested to know why you're so averse to pummeling the BK201 wagon into the ground.

Really, really interested.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1600 (isolation #204) » Tue May 29, 2012 8:46 am

Post by UberNinja »

No. I don't see that being the case here.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1607 (isolation #205) » Tue May 29, 2012 9:53 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1601, crypto wrote:
In post 1598, UberNinja wrote:So crypto, I'm really interested to know why you're so averse to pummeling the BK201 wagon into the ground.

i don't have a scum read on him

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1608 (isolation #206) » Tue May 29, 2012 9:54 am

Post by UberNinja »

What about Pine?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1609 (isolation #207) » Tue May 29, 2012 9:54 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1597, D3f3nd3r wrote:VOTE: Psyche

Part of this is because I'm annoyed by his statistics, part is because I just don't see any point in them, but it's mainly just annoying.

If you promise me that you will not make any more crazy meta statistics, I will unvote you.

What the HELL is this.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1615 (isolation #208) » Tue May 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1610, Pine wrote:UberNinja, please explain how you went from conducting a crusade against Psyche for most of the game to actively defending him, to the point of ridiculing and chainsawing those who vote for him. I just went through your ISO, and it's a pretty sudden and wholly unexplained change.

Psyche has a number of problems, but nothing nearly as bad as BK conspicuously and continually voting ONLY for counterwagons to the redFF wagon.

I am not ridiculing people who vote for Psyche because of who they're voting for; it's just that we have scummier fish to fry.

Do you think BK is town?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1617 (isolation #209) » Tue May 29, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by UberNinja »

That's a better fucking case than the "case" on Psyche.

Plus my nagging gut feel that Psyche is town.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1637 (isolation #210) » Tue May 29, 2012 3:50 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1621, Psyche wrote:Guys, am I seriously the only one who sees Pine for what he obviously is?

No, you are not.

In post 1621, Psyche wrote:And fuck, you D3f3nder, my meta stats are gold and I don't care enough about this game to make so dumb a promise.

Guys, I am town. My stats are fine. You complain about them not being a big enough sample size, but seriously —
how big are the sample sizes that lead you to draw your OWN conclusions about Mafia?
. My studies show that, a lot of the time, people don't know what the hell a scumtell is. They run on intuition and accuse players of doing 'scummy' things that aren't even scummy!

My studies show that Pine as scum OFTEN opportunistically makes spurious accusations to get town lynched. 6/7 times that he's use'd the meaningless flail accusation in a Large Normal, he's been scum! He made the same spurious crap in this game against Mogri. He's been very consistent in his meta, and this game is a continuation. Pine is scum.

We are misguided, and I've made the first step to finding out just what the right way to guide oneself is. I don't know why you give so much more clout to your own intuitive views on what a scumtell is even after I've beem able to collect something so much more substantial. Don't you see that you may quite possibly be completely wrong about how the game works? Can't you see the self-doubt that motivates my behavior?

Well fuck this. I've given a good hard try. I even reread the thread and got back into the game. Scum can have it. I'll remember not to lurk in future games, because that's somehow scummy even when it isn't.

The rest of this post positively bleeds town.

Whoever's on the Psyche wagon, I highly recommend getting off.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1638 (isolation #211) » Tue May 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1635, noraaa wrote:Psyche, I really think you should reevaluate how you play. Meta isn't the end-all and "scumtells" aren't perfect indicators. Also you're acting really.. well. Teenagery right now. Full of yourself. Just play THIS game as long as you're in it, defend yourself and if you can't convince us someone's scum then try another angle. Don't just keep whining the same story over and over and then give up, and talk to yourself about what you'd do differently next time. Do it THIS time.

If you're town, well then convince us.

THIS IS THE FUCKING CONDESCENDING ATTITUDE I AM TALKING ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO NORAAA AND PEOPLE SHE THINKS ARE ALREADY AS GOOD AS LYNCHED

THIS, RIGHT HERE
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1641 (isolation #212) » Tue May 29, 2012 4:15 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1618, Pine wrote:
In post 1617, UberNinja wrote:That's a better fucking case than the "case" on Psyche.

This is completely incongruous with your previous statements.

Unvote
Vote: UberNinja

I feel good about this.

In post 1620, Pine wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Psyche

Nah. As much as my suspicion of UberNinja is peaking, it doesn't make sense to abandon a wagon on someone that's at least as likely to be scum. UberNinja tomorrow.

Ok, Pine, let's talk about these posts.

a) no it's not completely incongruous
. my scum read on psyche had been weakening as my scum read on noraaa, you and BK strengthened.
In post 1434, UberNinja wrote:I'm less sure on Psyche-scum as I have been. I prefer noraaa.

In post 1435, UberNinja wrote:*
than
I have been.

b) they're fruitless in terms of votes
because you switch from one wagon onto another, and then back onto the first. this is called scum posturing.

why? because it's scum throwing their weight around so other people will take notice of what they're saying (using their vote and voice to do one thing, but then switching back to voting the other direction while only using their voice to point... but there's still 2 votes in there so people will think it's a big deal and pay attention for a split second.

also because it changes the vote counts and the wagon analysis, moving you from whatever spot you were on the wagon before to a later spot on the wagon.

c) this is the best and most juicy one.

if you think i'm scum for changing my opinion on psyche, then let's study what the scum-motivated benefit of that could be:

either:
1. either i know he's town and i've been pushing for his lynch all game, only to jump off the bandwagon like it's hot as soon as it looks like he's going to be lynched, so that I won't be on a mislynch (MEANING I AM SCUM AND HE IS TOWN)

or:
2. i am not sure (BEING TOWN) and i've been pushing on him all game because of stupid shit he's been saying, but actually have some deep-seated doubts about his alignment, and want to lynch someone for something WAY SCUMMIER than psyche but am less sure on psyche (MEANING I AM TOWN AND HE IS TOWN)

in other words, there IS no hypothetical scum-motivation or benefit for me, as scum, to jump off the wagon and start shunning it like the plague.

and in BOTH of those scenarios, Psyche is town. which means you're jumping off a town wagon to someone you "think is scum", and then jumping back on the town wagon because a vote on me is completely useless because the Psyche wagon is far more viable at this point for you and your little scum friends.

and then of course the obvious...
d), you just want to stay on a counter-wagon to your scum buddy BK
just like he was on every counter-wagon to redFF's lynch

you're a lot more transparent than you think, buddy

crypto, cf riot, this guy. lynch the fuck out of him if i ever die at any point.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1645 (isolation #213) » Tue May 29, 2012 4:39 pm

Post by UberNinja »

noraaa, <3

In post 1642, Pine wrote:So, let me get this straight...you think I'm buddies with BK, who you think was buddies with RedFF...so you're suggesting that in a sixteen-player game, we have two scumteams of three each, making the starting numbers 10 v 3 v 3?

Unlikely. Try again.

I never said anything of the sort. I don't even know if there's more than one scum "team" per se, even though "Blue Mafia Goon" seems to suggest it.

Consider:
In post 770, noraaa wrote:
In post 743, UberNinja wrote:

In post 739, Mogri wrote:Also, what are the odds that there is actually only one scum team and Ythan is trolling us?

I'd say extremely low based on just about everything I know about Mafia, this site, and Ythan.

lolol Ythan -would- do that, and he would laugh all the way to endgame over it, too. Which is not to say he DID do that, but that you don't know his ways as well as you might think you do. When I saw the blue team thing I literally immediately wondered how many factions, if any, there were.

And I assume noraaa has more experience than Ythan, so I took that into account.

But I'm interested, why does 10-3-3 seem unlikely to you? That seems pretty balanced to me.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1650 (isolation #214) » Tue May 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1649, BK201 wrote:does UN always play like this as town? if so just stay on psyche or myself.

I'm confused to the max by this post, but the answer is yes.

Read any of my games.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=UberNinja
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1653 (isolation #215) » Tue May 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Post by UberNinja »

that ^
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1655 (isolation #216) » Wed May 30, 2012 2:28 am

Post by UberNinja »

six out of seven times what, Psyche
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1663 (isolation #217) » Wed May 30, 2012 6:56 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1658, noraaa wrote:Personally I'm waiting for UN to actually tell me why I'm such a big scumread without being willing to actually defend a really horrible case on me that was made days ago, and which I refuted immediately afterwards. All I get is ignored. It makes me want blood, honestly. Cause only someone stupid would be town and not address a blatant lie they used to try to push on me. Idk, maybe UN is an idiot. I'd like to believe otherwise. Which means scum or severely egotistical, or both.

And as for the Psyche thing, I've honestly psyched myself out (no pun intended) and don't know if he's scum or just severely misguided in how he's handling this game. After the last three I'm second guessing the hell out of myself. I really don't want to lynch another townie. I'm not great with math but I'm pretty sure that's a bad thing. I've been going back and forth on like four people this whole game and I can't keep a solid decision on them.

Which blatant lie? If I get scummy feelings from you I'm not going to be shy about saying it. I've already said I get scummy feelings from you because of the way you talk to people when you seem to be in a more commanding position than them; you speak condescendingly and it doesn't feel right in my tummy tum tum.

That doesn't make me an idiot. But even I was an egotistical idiot, how does that mean I'm scum?

In post 1662, Pine wrote:I'm seeing a Psyche-UN team, quite frankly.

Really now.

Please explain that in context of this post:

In post 1641, UberNinja wrote:
In post 1618, Pine wrote:
In post 1617, UberNinja wrote:That's a better fucking case than the "case" on Psyche.

This is completely incongruous with your previous statements.

Unvote

I feel good about this.

In post 1620, Pine wrote:
Unvote

Nah. As much as my suspicion of UberNinja is peaking, it doesn't make sense to abandon a wagon on someone that's at least as likely to be scum. UberNinja tomorrow.

Ok, Pine, let's talk about these posts.

a) no it's not completely incongruous
. my scum read on psyche had been weakening as my scum read on noraaa, you and BK strengthened.
In post 1434, UberNinja wrote:I'm less sure on Psyche-scum as I have been. I prefer noraaa.

In post 1435, UberNinja wrote:*
than
I have been.

b) they're fruitless in terms of votes
because you switch from one wagon onto another, and then back onto the first. this is called scum posturing.

why? because it's scum throwing their weight around so other people will take notice of what they're saying (using their vote and voice to do one thing, but then switching back to voting the other direction while only using their voice to point... but there's still 2 votes in there so people will think it's a big deal and pay attention for a split second.

also because it changes the vote counts and the wagon analysis, moving you from whatever spot you were on the wagon before to a later spot on the wagon.

c) this is the best and most juicy one.

if you think i'm scum for changing my opinion on psyche, then let's study what the scum-motivated benefit of that could be:

either:
1. either i know he's town and i've been pushing for his lynch all game, only to jump off the bandwagon like it's hot as soon as it looks like he's going to be lynched, so that I won't be on a mislynch (MEANING I AM SCUM AND HE IS TOWN)

or:
2. i am not sure (BEING TOWN) and i've been pushing on him all game because of stupid shit he's been saying, but actually have some deep-seated doubts about his alignment, and want to lynch someone for something WAY SCUMMIER than psyche but am less sure on psyche (MEANING I AM TOWN AND HE IS TOWN)

in other words, there IS no hypothetical scum-motivation or benefit for me, as scum, to jump off the wagon and start shunning it like the plague.

and in BOTH of those scenarios, Psyche is town. which means you're jumping off a town wagon to someone you "think is scum", and then jumping back on the town wagon because a vote on me is completely useless because the Psyche wagon is far more viable at this point for you and your little scum friends.

and then of course the obvious...
d), you just want to stay on a counter-wagon to your scum buddy BK
just like he was on every counter-wagon to redFF's lynch

Particularly the either/or under option c).

More clearly... What is the benefit for me to:

a) randomly start bussing psyche out of the blue, causing the whole shitstorm where he's now being voted
b) turn around at the last second and say "actually psyche is probably town"

...if we're scum together?

That makes literally no sense, and makes me even more sure you're scum pushing for a mislynch.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1664 (isolation #218) » Wed May 30, 2012 6:57 am

Post by UberNinja »

I am fucking baffled by the idiocy here. Maybe a small part of it is my own, but it's in no short supply.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1671 (isolation #219) » Wed May 30, 2012 9:21 am

Post by UberNinja »

I'm going to take a break from this thread for a day or so, because I clearly haven't been comprehending everything.

I admit I have been gratuitous in skimming to a degree, but the amount of vitriol noraaa is spewing at me is intense.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1672 (isolation #220) » Wed May 30, 2012 9:23 am

Post by UberNinja »

noraaa, do me a favor and tell me how far back I should read. 10 pages? 20 pages? I am in a lot of games and I can't afford to spend more time on this than necessary because I have [about 40 pages] to read elsewhere.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1687 (isolation #221) » Thu May 31, 2012 3:43 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1683, Psyche wrote:Disingenuous. Someone intent on getting lynched would self vote, for starters. :|

In post 1684, D3f3nd3r wrote:BK, I'm gonna look at what I think #1681 means. Your quotes are bolded.

Guys just vote me.

This suggests that you are scum. Self-vote if you want to be lynched.

This isn't going anywhere anytime soon

It's gonna have to...deadline's in four days.

and I don't have much time for mafia currently.

Request V/LA then!

I am probably right about one of the people I've said are scum.

That probably means that you are.

I'm thinking that Psyche and you are scumbuddies.

A few questions for you now:
1. As of now, who are the most scummy players in the game?
2. Before they were lynched, what were your reads on the lynched players?

Psyche's post makes me think even more than before that he's town.

Defender's post is ??? because Psyche's post makes him much
less
likely to be scum buddies with BK.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1691 (isolation #222) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:44 am

Post by UberNinja »

Fuck this, I'm voting Pine if there's no hammer in less than twelve hours from this post.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1693 (isolation #223) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:12 am

Post by UberNinja »

Nope. Fuckin' Pine.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1707 (isolation #224) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:12 am

Post by UberNinja »

Well, fuck.

What's to say that Psyche and BK201 aren't both scum?

They were both on each other's wagons, and I can't see any reason other than survival for that. Why would Psyche so quickly abandon the BK wagon if he was soooo sure about his 42.5% calculations?

In post 1471, BK201 wrote:This game's a mess to read. Part of the reason I pay more attention to smaller threads when I do have time.

Psyche lynch is a bad one, I know I havn't been very active, but Psyche is a decent town read at this point. I don't even see the case on him, not when there are players like pine and inti. Kayure had good points on inti, I don't see why they wouldn't still stand VOTE: inti

In post 1516, BK201 wrote:I agree that psyche's "research" is a bit scummy, but inte and pine are overall scummier.

This is BK giving a "read" on Psyche.

In post 1568, BK201 wrote:In your study, most of the time it's town by town. I'm not scum and that's a terrible excuse to vote me. (your study)
Psyche has got to be scum if he ignored that. VOTE: Psyche

This is BK looking for an excuse to get on the Psyche wagon.

When in reality he's just voting him so he doesn't get lynched himself.

--

tl;dr: I think Psyche and BK are scum together.

I want BK lynched first though. Whoever switched to Pine is doing it just because I said I'd do it, and I haven't done it yet fucktards. So get the fuck back on BK.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1741 (isolation #225) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Self explanatory.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1748 (isolation #226) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:40 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1743, Psyche wrote:
In post 1741, UberNinja wrote:

Self explanatory.

Could you explain your vote.

I explained I thought you were scum with BK right before BK flipped scum

If he flipped town I would be voting for Pine. But he didn't.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1750 (isolation #227) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:48 pm

Post by UberNinja »

crypto you're also rubbing me the wrong way a lot recently

coasting and pretending you're awesome and such.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1754 (isolation #228) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:57 pm

Post by UberNinja »

My read on BK was based on "breezy speculation" too, based on his avoiding the redFF wagon like the plague.

I'm going to keep running in the same direction until I hit a brick wall.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1761 (isolation #229) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:07 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1444, crypto wrote:
In post 1441, UberNinja wrote:Vote count analysis for the fucking win. Me and you are fucking awesome, crypto. <3
don't associate me with your falsely effortful-looking iioa

In post 1445, crypto wrote:actually would've been pretty nonsensical to use the mogri as a counter-wagon instead of just busing redff, because the redff wagon had much more momentum.

then again, bk201 put the fourth vote on mogri compared to five votes on redff.

In post 1512, crypto wrote:hiraki's chipper attitude is unsettling given that we are in pretty dire straits atm

In post 1561, crypto wrote:let's get cf

In post 1588, crypto wrote:
In post 1577, Psyche wrote:You guys are really egotistic if
stop right there. yes, this is mafiascum.net.

In post 1601, crypto wrote:
In post 1595, Matias wrote:Cool reasoning bro

I did a search because I couldn't possibly fathom why you have a stick up your ass and found out that you asked me "what are you doing bro" to my suspicion on BK, so I don't know how to answer such a vague question
you went from lightly fosing him to cheering on his wagon with nothing in between and you've contributed nothing

In post 1598, UberNinja wrote:So crypto, I'm really interested to know why you're so averse to pummeling the BK201 wagon into the ground.

i don't have a scum read on him

In post 1605, crypto wrote:oh suddenly you have a problem with me. whoa.

In post 1666, crypto wrote:
vote: bk201

In post 1686, crypto wrote:meh. bk201 doesn't look scummy to me; i think it's cf riot + matias + people.

In post 1704, crypto wrote:god am i the only one who's disturbed by how hiraki is just cruising confidently late in the game with the town's back to the wall

this kind of shit, crypto
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1763 (isolation #230) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by UberNinja »

yeah I suspect 3-3-10 as well

In post 1760, petapan wrote:we're not lynching psyche

and why the fuck not
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1766 (isolation #231) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Yes, it damn well is.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1768 (isolation #232) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:40 pm

Post by UberNinja »

"Am I the only one who thinks X? Somebody please validate what I'm thinking! I feel like I'm going to be lynched! Help!"

Is that an appeal to majority I see? Or an appeal to pity? cuz I can't tell.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1770 (isolation #233) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1769, Psyche wrote:You could be a lawyer, UN. You sure know how to frame an argument.

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1771 (isolation #234) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Post by UberNinja »

That's literally the shirt I'm wearing at this exact moment.

You must be a fucking psychic.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1786 (isolation #235) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:12 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Spoiler:
In post 39, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

1 Vifam (
redFF
) L-8
redFF
(BBmolla)
1 BBmolla (crypto)
1 crypto (Pine)
1 Hiraki (Vifam)
BK201

0 Blonde Doctor
0 inte
0 Major Minor
0 Matias
0 mb53
Mogri

Nobody Special

0 noraaa
0 Pine
0 VitorMachado

11 Not Voting (
BK201
, Blonde Doctor, Hiraki, inte, Major Minor, Matias, mb53,
Mogri
Nobody Special
, noraaa, VitorMachado)

9 to lynch
Deadline May 10th

In post 56, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

redFF
(BBmolla, Vifam) L-7
1 Vifam (
redFF
)
1 BBmolla (crypto)
1 crypto (Pine)
0 Hiraki
BK201

0 Blonde Doctor
0 inte
0 Major Minor
0 Matias
0 mb53
Mogri

Nobody Special

0 noraaa
0 Pine
0 VitorMachado

11 Not Voting (
BK201
, Blonde Doctor, Hiraki, inte, Major Minor, Matias, mb53,
Mogri
Nobody Special
, noraaa, VitorMachado)

9 to lynch
Deadline May 10th

In post 77, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

redFF
(BBmolla, Vifam, Hiraki, crypto) L-5
1 Vifam (
redFF
)
1 crypto (Pine)
0 BBmolla
0 Hiraki
BK201

0 Blonde Doctor
0 inte
0 Major Minor
0 Matias
0 mb53
Mogri

Nobody Special

0 noraaa
0 Pine
0 VitorMachado

10 Not Voting (
BK201
, Blonde Doctor, inte, Major Minor, Matias, mb53,
Mogri
Nobody Special
, noraaa, VitorMachado)

9 to lynch
Deadline May 10th

In post 101, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

redFF
(BBmolla, Vifam, Hiraki, Matias) L-5
1 Vifam (
redFF
)
1 crypto (Pine)
1 Hiraki (inte)
1 inte (crypto)
0 BBmolla
BK201

0 Blonde Doctor
0 Major Minor
0 Matias
0 mb53
Mogri

Nobody Special

0 noraaa
0 Pine
0 VitorMachado

8 Not Voting (
BK201
, Blonde Doctor, Major Minor, mb53,
Mogri
Nobody Special
, noraaa, VitorMachado)

9 to lynch
Deadline May 10th

In post 132, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

redFF
(BBmolla, Vifam, Hiraki) L-6
1 Vifam (
redFF
)
1 crypto (Pine)
1 Matias (Blonde Doctor)
1 Blonde Doctor (Matias)
1 noraaa (
BK201
)
1 Pine (Major Minor)
0 Hiraki
0 inte
0 BBmolla
BK201

0 Major Minor
0 mb53
Mogri

Nobody Special

0 VitorMachado

7 Not Voting (mb53,
Mogri
Nobody Special
, noraaa, VitorMachado, crypto, inte)

9 to lynch
Deadline May 10th

In post 152, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

redFF
(Vifam, Hiraki) L-7
2 Major Minor (mb53, crypto)
2 Pine (Major Minor, BBmolla)
1 Vifam (
redFF
)
1 crypto (Pine)
1 Matias (Blonde Doctor)
1 Blonde Doctor (Matias)
1 noraaa (
BK201
)
0 Hiraki
0 inte
0 BBmolla
BK201

0 mb53
Mogri

Nobody Special

0 VitorMachado

5 Not Voting (
Mogri
Nobody Special
, noraaa, VitorMachado, inte)

9 to lynch
Deadline May 10th

In post 176, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

redFF
(Vifam, Hiraki) L-7
1 Vifam (
redFF
)
1 crypto (Pine)
1 Matias (Blonde Doctor)
1 Blonde Doctor (Matias)
1 noraaa (
BK201
)
1 BBmolla (
Nobody Special
)
BK201
(crypto)
1 inte (mb53)
0 Major Minor
0 Hiraki
0 mb53
Mogri

Nobody Special

0 VitorMachado

4 Not Voting (
Mogri

9 to lynch
Deadline May 10th

In post 205, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

3 mb53 (
BK201
redFF
, crypto) L-6
redFF
(Vifam, Hiraki, Matias)
1 inte (mb53)
1 crypto (Pine)
1 Matias (Blonde Doctor)
1 BBmolla (
Nobody Special
)
0 Blonde Doctor
BK201

0 Vifam
0 noraaa
0 Major Minor
0 Hiraki
Mogri

Nobody Special

0 VitorMachado

4 Not Voting (
Mogri

9 to lynch
Deadline May 10th

Blonde Doctor and Major Minor have been prodded. Noraaa has not as she declared V/LA for the weekend.

In post 226, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

3 mb53 (
BK201
redFF
, crypto) L-6
redFF
(Vifam, Hiraki, Matias)
1 inte (mb53)
1 crypto (Pine)
1 Matias (Blonde Doctor)
1 BBmolla (
Nobody Special
)
BK201
(noraaa)
0 Blonde Doctor
0 Vifam
0 noraaa
0 Major Minor
0 Hiraki
Mogri

Nobody Special

0 VitorMachado

3 Not Voting (
Mogri
, VitorMachado, inte)

9 to lynch
Deadline May 10th

In post 256, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

redFF
(Vifam, Hiraki, Matias,
Mogri
, BBmolla) L-4
3 mb53 (
BK201
redFF
, crypto)
Mogri
(Major Minor, mb53)
1 crypto (Pine)
1 Matias (Blonde Doctor)
1 BBmolla (
Nobody Special
)
BK201
(noraaa)
0 inte
0 Pine
0 Blonde Doctor
0 Vifam
0 noraaa
0 Major Minor
0 Hiraki
Nobody Special

0 VitorMachado

2 Not Voting (VitorMachado, inte)

9 to lynch
Deadline May 10th

Seeking replacement for VitorMachado. Also Vifam if he doesn't post in the next two minutes I think.

In post 276, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

redFF
(Vifam, Hiraki, Matias,
Mogri
, BBmolla) L-4
2 mb53 (
BK201
redFF
)
Mogri
(Major Minor, mb53)
1 crypto (Pine)
1 Matias (Blonde Doctor)
1 BBmolla (
Nobody Special
)
BK201
(noraaa)
1 Vifam (crypto)
0 inte
0 Pine
0 Blonde Doctor
0 noraaa
0 Major Minor
0 Hiraki
Nobody Special

0 Psyche

2 Not Voting (Psyche, inte)

9 to lynch
Deadline May 10th

In post 301, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

redFF
(Vifam, Hiraki, Matias,
Mogri
, BBmolla) L-4
2 mb53 (
BK201
redFF
)
Mogri
(Major Minor, mb53)
1 Matias (Blonde Doctor)
BK201
(noraaa)
1 Vifam (crypto)
1 inte (
Nobody Special
)
1 Blonde Doctor (Pine)
Nobody Special
(inte)
0 crypto
0 BBmolla
0 Pine
0 noraaa
0 Major Minor
0 Hiraki
0 Psyche

1 Not Voting (Psyche)

9 to lynch
Deadline May 10th

In post 330, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

redFF
(UberNinja, Hiraki, Matias,
Mogri
, BBmolla) L-4
2 mb53 (
BK201
redFF
)
Mogri
(Major Minor, mb53)
BK201
(noraaa)
1 UberNinja (crypto)
1 inte (
Nobody Special
)
1 Blonde Doctor (Pine)
Nobody Special
(inte)
1 BBmolla (Psyche)
0 Matias
0 crypto
0 Pine
0 noraaa
0 Major Minor
0 Hiraki
0 Psyche

1 Not Voting (Blonde Doctor)

9 to lynch
Deadline May 10th

In post 351, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

redFF
(UberNinja, Hiraki, Matias,
Mogri
, BBmolla) L-4
4 BBmolla (Psyche,
BK201
Nobody Special
, inte)
Mogri
(Major Minor, mb53)
1 mb53 (
redFF
)
BK201
(noraaa)
1 UberNinja (crypto)
1 Blonde Doctor (Pine)
Nobody Special

0 inte
0 Matias
0 crypto
0 Pine
0 noraaa
0 Major Minor
0 Hiraki
0 Psyche

9 to lynch
Deadline May 10th

In post 393, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

4 BBmolla (Psyche,
BK201
Nobody Special
, inte) L-5
redFF
(Hiraki,
Mogri
, BBmolla)
Mogri
(Major Minor, mb53)
2 Blonde Doctor (Pine, Matias)
1 mb53 (
redFF
)
BK201
(noraaa)
1 UberNinja (crypto)
1 Psyche (UberNinja)
Nobody Special

0 inte
0 Matias
0 crypto
0 Pine
0 noraaa
0 Major Minor
0 Hiraki

9 to lynch
Deadline May 10th

In post 402, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

4 BBmolla (Psyche,
BK201
Nobody Special
, inte) L-5
redFF
(Hiraki,
Mogri
, BBmolla)
Mogri
(Major Minor, mb53)
2 Psyche (UberNinja, Pine)
1 Blonde Doctor (Matias)
1 mb53 (
redFF
)
BK201
(noraaa)
1 UberNinja (crypto)
Nobody Special

0 inte
0 Matias
0 crypto
0 Pine
0 noraaa
0 Major Minor
0 Hiraki

9 to lynch
Deadline May 10th

In post 455, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

redFF
(Hiraki,
Mogri
, BBmolla) L-6
Mogri
(Major Minor, mb53, crypto)
Nobody Special
(noraaa, inte, UberNinja)
2 BBmolla (Psyche,
BK201
)
1 Psyche (Pine)
1 UberNinja (
Nobody Special
)
1 Blonde Doctor (Matias)
1 mb53 (
redFF
)
BK201

0 inte
0 Matias
0 crypto
0 Pine
0 noraaa
0 Major Minor
0 Hiraki

9 to lynch
Deadline May 10th

In post 496, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

Mogri
(Major Minor, mb53, crypto,
redFF
) L-5
redFF
(Hiraki,
Mogri
, BBmolla)
Nobody Special
2 BBmolla (Psyche,
BK201
)
1 Psyche (Pine)
1 UberNinja (
Nobody Special
)
1 Blonde Doctor (Matias)
0 mb53
BK201

0 inte
0 Matias
0 crypto
0 Pine
0 noraaa
0 Major Minor
0 Hiraki

9 to lynch
Deadline May 10th

BBmolla and Pine have been prodded. Seeking a replacement for Major Minor.

In post 501, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

redFF
(Hiraki,
Mogri
, BBmolla,
TechnoWC
) L-5
Mogri
(mb53, crypto,
redFF
)
Nobody Special
2 BBmolla (Psyche,
BK201
)
1 Psyche (Pine)
1 UberNinja (
Nobody Special
)
1 Blonde Doctor (Matias)
0 mb53
BK201

0 inte
0 Matias
0 crypto
0 Pine
0 noraaa
TechnoWC

0 Hiraki

9 to lynch
Deadline May 10th

In post 548, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

redFF
(Hiraki,
Mogri
, BBmolla,
TechnoWC
, UberNinja) L-4
Mogri
(mb53, crypto,
redFF
)
Nobody Special
(noraaa, inte)
2 BBmolla (Psyche,
BK201
)
1 Psyche (Pine)
1 UberNinja (
Nobody Special
)
1 Blonde Doctor (Matias)
0 mb53
BK201

0 inte
0 Matias
0 crypto
0 Pine
0 noraaa
TechnoWC

0 Hiraki

9 to lynch
Deadline May 10th

In post 550, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

redFF
(Hiraki,
Mogri
, BBmolla,
TechnoWC
, UberNinja) L-4
Mogri
(mb53, crypto,
redFF
)
Nobody Special
(noraaa, inte)
2 BBmolla (Psyche,
BK201
)
1 Psyche (Pine)
1 UberNinja (
Nobody Special
)
1 Blonde Doctor (Matias)
0 mb53
BK201

0 inte
0 Matias
0 crypto
0 Pine
0 noraaa
TechnoWC

0 Hiraki

9 to lynch
Deadline May 10th

In post 577, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

redFF
(Hiraki,
Mogri
, BBmolla,
TechnoWC
, UberNinja, mb53) L-3
Mogri
(crypto,
redFF
BK201
)
Nobody Special
(noraaa, inte)
1 BBmolla (Psyche)
1 Psyche (Pine)
1 UberNinja (
Nobody Special
)
1 Blonde Doctor (Matias)
0 mb53
BK201

0 inte
0 Matias
0 crypto
0 Pine
0 noraaa
TechnoWC

0 Hiraki

9 to lynch
Deadline May 10th

Seeking a replacement for BBmolla.

In post 613, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

redFF
(Hiraki,
Mogri
, BBmolla,
TechnoWC
, UberNinja, mb53, Psyche) L-2
Mogri
(crypto,
redFF
BK201
, noraaa)
Nobody Special
(inte)
1 Psyche (Pine)
1 UberNinja (
Nobody Special
)
1 Blonde Doctor (Matias)
0 BBmolla
0 mb53
BK201

0 inte
0 Matias
0 crypto
0 Pine
0 noraaa
TechnoWC

0 Hiraki

9 to lynch
Deadline May 10th

Petapan replaces BBmolla. Blonde Doctor has been prodded.

In post 691, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

redFF
(Hiraki,
Mogri
TechnoWC
, UberNinja, mb53, Psyche, crypto, petapan) L-1
Mogri
(
redFF
BK201
, noraaa)
Nobody Special
(inte)
1 Psyche (Pine)
1 UberNinja (
Nobody Special
)
1 Blonde Doctor (Matias)
0 crypto
0 petapan
0 mb53
BK201

0 inte
0 Matias
0 Pine
0 noraaa
TechnoWC

0 Hiraki

9 to lynch
Deadline May 10th

Seeking replacement for Blonde Doctor.

In post 694, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

redFF
(Hiraki,
Mogri
TechnoWC
, UberNinja, mb53, Psyche, crypto, petapan, inte) LYNCH
Mogri
(
redFF
BK201
, noraaa)
Nobody Special

1 Psyche (Pine)
1 UberNinja (
Nobody Special
)
1 Blonde Doctor (Matias)
0 crypto
0 petapan
0 mb53
BK201

0 inte
0 Matias
0 Pine
0 noraaa
TechnoWC

0 Hiraki

Congratulations, you have lynched
redFF
! He was a Blue Mafia Goon!

With 15 alive it is now 8 to lynch.
Your new deadline is May 24th.

In post 737, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

Mogri
(
TechnoWC
BK201
, Pine) L-5
Nobody Special
(inte, crypto)
BK201
(petapan)
0 petapan
0 Blonde Doctor
0 crypto
0 Hiraki
0 inte
TechnoWC

0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
0 Pine
0 UberNinja
0 Psyche

9 Not Voting (Blonde Doctor, Hiraki, Matias, mb53,
Mogri
Nobody Special
, noraaa, UberNinja, Psyche)

8 to lynch
Deadline May 24th

In post 752, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

Mogri
(
TechnoWC
BK201
, Pine) L-5
Nobody Special
(inte, crypto)
BK201
(petapan)
1 petapan (
Mogri
)
0 Blonde Doctor
0 crypto
0 Hiraki
0 inte
TechnoWC

0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
0 Pine
0 UberNinja
0 Psyche

8 Not Voting (Blonde Doctor, Hiraki, Matias, mb53,
Nobody Special
, noraaa, UberNinja, Psyche)

8 to lynch
Deadline May 24th

Mogri
I put your BBmolla vote on his replacement petapan.

In post 777, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

Mogri
(
TechnoWC
BK201
, Pine, petapan, noraaa) L-3
Nobody Special
(inte, crypto)
1 petapan (
Mogri
)
1 Blonde Doctor (Matias)
BK201

0 crypto
0 Hiraki
0 inte
TechnoWC

0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
0 Pine
0 UberNinja
0 Psyche

6 Not Voting (Blonde Doctor, Hiraki, mb53,
Nobody Special
, UberNinja, Psyche)

8 to lynch
Deadline May 24th

In post 801, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

Mogri
(
TechnoWC
BK201
Nobody Special
(inte, crypto)
1 petapan (
Mogri
)
1 Kairyuu (Matias)
1 inte (
Nobody Special
)
BK201

0 crypto
0 Hiraki
TechnoWC

0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
0 Pine
0 UberNinja
0 Psyche

5 Not Voting (Kairyuu, Hiraki, mb53, UberNinja, Psyche)

8 to lynch
Deadline May 24th

Pine has been prodded.

In post 828, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

Mogri
(
TechnoWC
BK201
Nobody Special
(inte, crypto, UberNinja)
3 inte (
Nobody Special
, Kairyuu, Hiraki)
1 petapan (
Mogri
)
0 Kairyuu
BK201

0 crypto
0 Hiraki
TechnoWC

0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
0 Pine
0 UberNinja
0 Psyche

3 Not Voting (mb53, Psyche, Matias)

8 to lynch
Deadline May 24th

In post 874, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

Mogri
(
BK201
, Pine, noraaa, Hiraki) L-4
3 inte (
Nobody Special
, Kairyuu, petapan)
Nobody Special
1 petapan (
Mogri
)
0 Kairyuu
BK201

0 crypto
0 Hiraki
TechnoWC

0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
0 Pine
0 UberNinja
0 Psyche

4 Not Voting (mb53, Psyche, Matias,
TechnoWC
)

8 to lynch
Deadline May 24th

Bk201 and Matias have been prodded. Crypto has not because he's on v/la. Seeking a replacement for mb53.

In post 843, TeChNoWC wrote:Mod, mb53 should be prodded.

In post 781, Ythan wrote:
Mb53 has been prodded.

In post 847, UberNinja wrote:mod, please prod everyone

I have been sending regular prods as in my rules.

In post 881, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

Mogri
(
BK201
, Pine, noraaa, Hiraki) L-4
3 inte (
Nobody Special
, Kairyuu, petapan)
Nobody Special
1 petapan (
Mogri
)
0 Kairyuu
BK201

0 crypto
0 Hiraki
TechnoWC

0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
0 Pine
0 UberNinja
0 Psyche

4 Not Voting (mb53, Psyche, Matias,
TechnoWC
)

8 to lynch
Deadline May 24th

In post 915, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

Nobody Special
(inte, UberNinja, noraaa,
TechnoWC
) L-4
Mogri
(
BK201
, Hiraki, crypto,
Nobody Special
)
2 inte (Kairyuu, petapan)
2 Hiraki (Matias, Pine)
1 petapan (
Mogri
)
0 Kairyuu
BK201

0 crypto
TechnoWC

0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
0 Pine
0 UberNinja
0 Psyche

2 Not Voting (mb53, Psyche)

8 to lynch
Deadline May 24th

In post 927, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

Mogri
(
BK201
, Hiraki, crypto,
Nobody Special
, petapan) L-3
Nobody Special
(inte, UberNinja, noraaa,
TechnoWC
)
2 Hiraki (Matias, Pine)
1 inte (Kairyuu)
1 petapan (
Mogri
)
0 Kairyuu
BK201

0 crypto
TechnoWC

0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
0 Pine
0 UberNinja
0 Psyche

8 to lynch
Deadline May 24th

In post 994, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

TechnoWC
(Kairyuu, UberNinja, Pine,
Nobody Special
Mogri
, noraaa) L-2
Nobody Special
(inte,
TechnoWC
, crypto,
BK201
)
Mogri
(Hiraki, petapan)
1 Hiraki (Matias)
0 petapan
0 inte
0 Kairyuu
BK201

0 crypto
0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
0 Pine
0 UberNinja
0 Psyche

8 to lynch
Deadline May 24th

Inte has been prodded.

In post 1015, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

TechnoWC
(Kairyuu, UberNinja, Pine,
Nobody Special
Mogri
, noraaa,
TechnoWC
, Psyche) LYNCH
Nobody Special
(inte, crypto,
BK201
)
Mogri
(Hiraki, petapan)
1 Hiraki (Matias)
0 petapan
0 inte
0 Kairyuu
BK201

0 crypto
0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
0 Pine
0 UberNinja
0 Psyche

1 Not Voting (mb53)

TechnoWC
! He was a Vanilla Townie!

With 14 alive it's still 8 to lynch.
Your new deadline is May 31st.

In post 1036, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

Nobody Special
(noraaa, UberNinja) L-6
Mogri
(Pine, Hiraki)
1 Pine (
Mogri
)
0 petapan
BK201

0 Kairyuu
0 crypto
0 Hiraki
0 inte
0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
0 UberNinja
0 Psyche

9 not voting (petapan,
BK201
, Kairyuu, crypto, inte, Matias, mb53,
Nobody Special
, Psyche)

8 to lynch
Deadline May 31

In post 1081, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

Mogri
(Pine, Hiraki, crypto) L-5
Nobody Special
(noraaa, UberNinja, inte)
1 Pine (
Mogri
)
0 petapan
BK201

0 Kairyuu
0 crypto
0 Hiraki
0 inte
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa
0 UberNinja
0 Psyche

7 not voting (petapan,
BK201
, Kairyuu, Matias, CF Riot,
Nobody Special
, Psyche)

8 to lynch
Deadline May 31

In post 1102, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

Nobody Special
(noraaa, UberNinja, inte, crypto) L-4
Mogri
(Pine, Hiraki)
1 Pine (
Mogri
)
0 petapan
BK201

0 Kairyuu
0 crypto
0 Hiraki
0 inte
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa
0 UberNinja
0 Psyche

7 not voting (petapan,
BK201
, Kairyuu, Matias, CF Riot,
Nobody Special
, Psyche)

8 to lynch
Deadline May 31

In post 1127, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

Nobody Special
(noraaa, UberNinja, crypto) L-5
Mogri
(Pine, Hiraki)
2 inte (Kairyuu,
BK201
)
1 Pine (
Mogri
)
1 Kairyuu (inte)
0 petapan
BK201

0 crypto
0 Hiraki
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa
0 UberNinja
0 Psyche

5 not voting (petapan, Matias, CF Riot,
Nobody Special
, Psyche)

8 to lynch
Deadline May 31

In post 1150, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

Nobody Special
(noraaa, UberNinja) L-6
Mogri
(Pine, Hiraki)
2 inte (Kairyuu,
BK201
)
1 Pine (
Mogri
)
1 Kairyuu (inte)
1 Psyche (crypto)
0 petapan
BK201

0 crypto
0 Hiraki
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa
0 UberNinja

5 not voting (petapan, Matias, CF Riot,
Nobody Special
, Psyche)

8 to lynch
Deadline May 31

In post 1183, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

Mogri
(Pine, Hiraki, petapan, crypto,
Nobody Special
, Psyche,
BK201
) L-1
Nobody Special
(noraaa, UberNinja, CF Riot)
1 inte (Kairyuu)
1 Pine (
Mogri
)
1 Kairyuu (inte)
0 Psyche
0 petapan
BK201

0 crypto
0 Hiraki
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa
0 UberNinja

1 not voting (Matias)

8 to lynch
Deadline May 31

In post 1190, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

Mogri
(Pine, Hiraki, petapan, crypto,
Nobody Special
, Psyche,
BK201
, inte) LYNCH
Nobody Special
(noraaa, UberNinja, CF Riot)
1 inte (Kairyuu)
1 Pine (
Mogri
)
0 Kairyuu
0 Psyche
0 petapan
BK201

0 crypto
0 Hiraki
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa
0 UberNinja

1 not voting (Matias)

Mogri

With 13 alive it's now 7 to lynch.
Your new deadline is June 3rd.

In post 1210, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

Nobody Special
(crypto, inte) L-5
1 crypto (noraaa)
0 Psyche
0 petapan
BK201

0 Kairyuu
0 Hiraki
0 inte
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa
0 Pine
0 UberNinja

10 Not Voting (petapan,
BK201
, Kairyuu, Hiraki, Matias, CF Riot,
Nobody Special
, Pine, UberNinja, Psyche)

7 to lynch
Deadline June 3rd

In post 1226, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

Nobody Special
(crypto, inte) L-5
1 crypto (noraaa)
0 Psyche
0 petapan
BK201

0 Kairyuu
0 Hiraki
0 inte
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa
0 Pine
0 UberNinja

10 Not Voting (petapan,
BK201
, Kairyuu, Hiraki, Matias, CF Riot,
Nobody Special
, Pine, UberNinja, Psyche)

7 to lynch
Deadline June 3rd

In post 1315, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

Nobody Special
(crypto, inte, UberNinja, Psyche, CF Riot, noraaa) L-1
3 Psyche (Hiraki, Pine,
Nobody Special
)
0 inte
0 crypto
0 petapan
BK201

0 Kairyuu
0 Hiraki
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa
0 Pine
0 UberNinja

4 Not Voting (petapan,
BK201
, Kairyuu, Matias)

7 to lynch
Deadline June 3rd

In post 1327, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

Nobody Special
(crypto, inte, UberNinja, Psyche, CF Riot, noraaa, Pine) LYNCH
2 Psyche (Hiraki,
Nobody Special
)
0 inte
0 crypto
0 petapan
BK201

0 Kairyuu
0 Hiraki
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa
0 Pine
0 UberNinja

4 Not Voting (petapan,
BK201
, Kairyuu, Matias)

Nobody Special

With 12 alive it's still 7 to lynch.
Your new deadline is June 4th.

In post 1352, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

2 Psyche (Pine, UberNinja) L-5
1 inte (CF Riot)
1 UberNinja (Psyche)
0 petapan
BK201

0 Kairyuu
0 crypto
0 Hiraki
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa
0 Pine

8 Not Voting (petapan,
BK201
, Kairyuu, crypto, Hiraki, inte, Matias, noraaa)

7 to lynch
Deadline June 4th

In post 1376, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

3 Psyche (Pine, Hiraki, inte) L-4
1 inte (CF Riot)
1 UberNinja (Psyche)
1 noraaa (UberNinja)
0 petapan
BK201

0 Kairyuu
0 crypto
0 Hiraki
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 Pine

6 Not Voting (petapan,
BK201
, Kairyuu, crypto, Matias, noraaa)

BK201
has been prodded.

7 to lynch
Deadline June 4th

In post 1400, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

1 inte (CF Riot)
1 UberNinja (Psyche)
1 noraaa (UberNinja)
0 petapan
BK201

0 Kairyuu
0 crypto
0 Hiraki
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 Pine

6 Not Voting (petapan,
BK201
, Kairyuu, crypto, Matias, noraaa)

7 to lynch
Deadline June 4th

In post 1425, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

1 inte (CF Riot)
1 UberNinja (Psyche)
1 noraaa (UberNinja)
1 Matias (crypto)
BK201
(Matias)
0 petapan
0 Kairyuu
0 crypto
0 Hiraki
0 CF Riot
0 Pine

4 Not Voting (petapan,
BK201
, Kairyuu, noraaa)

7 to lynch
Deadline June 4th

In post 1450, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

1 inte (CF Riot)
1 UberNinja (Psyche)
BK201
(Matias)
1 Pine (UberNinja)
1 CF Riot (crypto)
0 Matias
0 noraaa
0 petapan
0 Kairyuu
0 crypto
0 Hiraki

4 Not Voting (petapan,
BK201
, Kairyuu, noraaa)

7 to lynch
Deadline June 4th

In post 1481, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

BK201
(Matias, CF Riot, UberNinja)
1 UberNinja (Psyche)
1 CF Riot (crypto)
1 inte (
BK201
)
0 Pine
0 Matias
0 noraaa
0 petapan
0 Kairyuu
0 crypto
0 Hiraki

3 Not Voting (petapan, Kairyuu, noraaa)

Seeking a replacement for Kairyuu.

7 to lynch
Deadline June 4th

In post 1517, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

BK201
(Matias, UberNinja, Psyche, petapan, noraaa) L-2
4 Psyche (Pine, Hiraki, inte, CF Riot)
1 CF Riot (crypto)
1 inte (
BK201
)
0 UberNinja
0 Pine
0 Matias
0 noraaa
0 petapan
0 Kairyuu
0 crypto
0 Hiraki

1 Not Voting (Kairyuu)

7 to lynch
Deadline June 4th

In post 1526, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

BK201
(Matias, UberNinja, Psyche, petapan, noraaa) L-2
4 Psyche (Pine, Hiraki, inte, CF Riot)
1 CF Riot (crypto)
1 inte (
BK201
)
0 UberNinja
0 Pine
0 Matias
0 noraaa
0 petapan
0 D3f3nd3r
0 crypto
0 Hiraki

1 Not Voting (D3f3nd3r)

D3f3nd3r replaces Kairyuu.

7 to lynch
Deadline June 4th

In post 1585, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

BK201
(Matias, UberNinja, petapan, noraaa, Psyche) L-2
5 Psyche (Pine, Hiraki, inte, CF Riot,
BK201
)
1 CF Riot (crypto)
0 inte
0 Pine
0 UberNinja
0 Matias
0 noraaa
0 petapan
0 D3f3nd3r
0 crypto
0 Hiraki

1 Not Voting (D3f3nd3r)

7 to lynch
Deadline June 4th

In post 1619, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

5 Psyche (Hiraki, inte, CF Riot,
BK201
, D3f3nd3r) L-2
BK201
(Matias, UberNinja, petapan, noraaa, Psyche)
1 UberNinja (Pine)
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 inte
0 Pine
0 noraaa
0 petapan
0 D3f3nd3r
0 crypto
0 Hiraki

1 Not Voting (crypto)

7 to lynch
Deadline June 4th

In post 1634, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

6 Psyche (Hiraki, inte, CF Riot,
BK201
, D3f3nd3r, Pine) L-1
BK201
(Matias, UberNinja, petapan, noraaa, Psyche)
0 UberNinja
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 inte
0 Pine
0 noraaa
0 petapan
0 D3f3nd3r
0 crypto
0 Hiraki

1 Not Voting (crypto)

7 to lynch
Deadline June 4th

In post 1651, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

6 Psyche (Hiraki, inte, CF Riot,
BK201
, D3f3nd3r, Pine) L-1
BK201
(Matias, UberNinja, petapan, Psyche)
1 UberNinja (noraaa)
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 inte
0 Pine
0 noraaa
0 petapan
0 D3f3nd3r
0 crypto
0 Hiraki

1 Not Voting (crypto)

7 to lynch
Deadline June 4th

In post 1714, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

BK201
(Matias, UberNinja, crypto, D3f3nd3r, Psyche) L-2
4 Psyche (Hiraki, CF Riot,
BK201
, Pine)
1 Pine (petapan)
1 UberNinja (noraaa)
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 inte
0 noraaa
0 petapan
0 D3f3nd3r
0 crypto
0 Hiraki

1 Not Voting (inte)

Inte has been prodded.

7 to lynch
Deadline June 4th

In post 1718, Ythan wrote:
Vote Count

BK201
(Matias, UberNinja, crypto, D3f3nd3r, Psyche, noraaa, inte) LYNCH
4 Psyche (Hiraki, CF Riot,
BK201
, Pine)
1 Pine (petapan)
0 UberNinja
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 inte
0 noraaa
0 petapan
0 D3f3nd3r
0 crypto
0 Hiraki

0 Not Voting

BK201
! He was a Blue Mafia Goon!

With 11 alive it's now 6 to lynch.
Your new deadline is June 15th.
Last edited by Ythan on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1787 (isolation #236) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:14 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Looking at the vote counts in posts 205 - 330, I think we can safely eliminate CF Riot as non-mafia, or if there are multiple mafias, non-blue mafia.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1789 (isolation #237) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:34 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Dammit Ythan!

People are supposed to be like "whooaoaaaaaa look at all the work UN did, UN simply
must
be town!"

It's all part of my devious plan!
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1795 (isolation #238) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1781, Pine wrote:The only decent argument for BK scum was that he was on all of the RedFF counterwagons. Your phony statistics still suck.

That was the only argument I needed for him, and it's all I need for Psyche too.

In case you missed it, I gave BK201 a pretty fucking strong ultimatum, and after that, he stopped posting except for 2 last posts, the first of which didn't come until nearly 3 pages after my ultimatum. He knew he was scum, and he knew it was over.

So you can shut right the fuck up, whenever you're ready.

And here's the case on Psyche since you're wondering. According to my vote count analysis, Psyche stayed on BBmolla for the whole fucking entirety of Day 1, and then hopped over to redFF when it seemed like a foregone conclusion that he'd be lynched.

redFF flipped scum. Rinse and repeat.

Psyche stayed off all wagons for the entirety of Day 2, never once having a vote anywhere other than the Not Voting category. At the very end of the day, he sees that the Techno lynch is a foregone conclusion yet again, and hops on with a well-timed hammer. Fantastic.

Techno flipped town. Rinse and repeat.

On day 3, Psyche was off all wagons until Mogri had 5 votes. On the wagon Psyche goes. Sixth vote and counting on Mogri. Followed swiftly by BK201 (what a surprise), and then a hammer.

Mogri also flips town. Rinse and repeat.

But this time it becomes clear that Psyche's getting a little bolder; a little more comfortable with himself. He's only the (gasp!) *fourth* vote on Nobody Special, and he's followed by CF Riot, noraaa, and Pine is the hammer there.

Congratulations, another townie.

The next day, things aren't so easy. Psyche has a couple of votes on himself, and is even the leading wagon at one point, with 3 votes on him. BK's wagon grows and surpasses his though, 5-4. It's neck and neck coming around the final turn, both galloping and foaming as their jockeys do their damnedest, but Lucky Sevens manages to eke out a nose on The Back Nine in the final stretch, and BK201 finishes just milliseconds ahead of Psyche in a stunning upset. What a photo finish ladies and gentlemen!

Surprise. BK flips scum.

But the interesting part, which I had already predicted beforehand, was that Psyche and BK are scum together. The reasons Psyche quoted for voting BK were shit, and the reasons BK quoted for voting Psyche were pretty much nonexistent. It was pretty easy to piece the two together, given their interactions with each other throughout the game and the pattern of their voting.

For the record, Nightless games rule.

I will make it a point to join every single one I can from now on. They fucking rule for one reason. There's no danger of being night killed, and so you can say whatever the fuck you want and as long as people think you're town, you get to live forever because the only way scum can kill you is to mislynch you. So I can act however the fuck I want and not have to worry about attracting a night kill. Fuck yeah.

And the flip side of that is, scum don't have night times to sit there and discuss their play in private and get coaching sessions from more experienced scum buddies. So the dumb ones will obviously fall right away (redFF), the slightly less obvious ones will fall after a few misfires (Techno, I'm sorry, it had to be done. Nobody Special, you deserved it. Mogri, I knew you were town and tried to stop your lynch, but it was scum driven; and there's no doubt there because the proof is in the vote counts I posted), and then the final scum can be wrapped up into a nice neat little handbasket of FUCK YOU SCUM, DIE IN A FIRE, thanks to accumulated associative tells and vote/wagon analysis.

If you're not voting Psyche right now you're just being silly. And by silly, I mean you're being a fucking moron.

Good day.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1807 (isolation #239) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:08 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1798, Pine wrote:By the by, UberNinja's ultimatum at the end of her last post reads as scared to me. Especially considering that she was defending and chainsawing for Psyche barely a few days ago.

Saying "If you're not
Keepin' on bringing that up, eh? Well I can't say I blame you. If town keeps lynching scum, whether there are two teams or not, there won't be much left now will there? And that's a scary thought... for scum.

In post 1799, Hiraki wrote:

BK wasn't scummy kthanks.

BK was
scum
. I'm interested to know how you think that's not scummy?

In post 1801, Psyche wrote:Day One, I HAD to change to redff because of the momentum of the game. I was already losing interest and pating less attention to the thread. Where is the scummy there?

You only voted scum because you HAD to? uhhh

In post 1801, Psyche wrote:Day Two, I obviously was not paying attention at all. I would have stayed out of it altogether to avoid adding a badly informed element to it, but Techno had claimed scum! What townie doesn't vote a player who claims scum?!

Are you really saying that you would have avoided a townie lynch because you didn't want to look scummy, but then he claimed scum so you felt like you had a legitimate excuse? Because that's what I'm reading.

In post 1801, Psyche wrote:Day Three, my vote was a completely legit experimentation with the reliability of gut reads. I can't help that it was wrong. I had a read and I went with it. I don't see how it was scummy.

"I don't see how it was scummy?" You're using this game to experiment? At the end of the game, I'm not going to be happy with "well at least Psyche tested his gut reads;" I much rather to
win the game
. And you can't win the game by lynching town. Not to mention, someone with consistently wrong gut reads is either shamefully worse-than-random, or they're scum and they're trying to be wrong on purpose. And Mogri was so obviously town it was ridiculous.

In post 1801, Psyche wrote:Day Four, my reasons for voting BK were NOT bullshit. They were based on a huge sample of data (relative to the samples you guys use to draw your own conclusions) and upon the supposition that BK had committed a major scumtell, which he did.

Defending the reason you used the one time you actually voted for scum? Are you serious?

In post 1801, Psyche wrote:And about the last part. You do know they have daychat, right? Because it seems pretty clear that they used daychat to get you to draw these incorrect conclusions.

Pretty fucking sure this is a scum slip.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1812 (isolation #240) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:43 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1808, Hiraki wrote:
Uber wrote:BK was
scum
. I'm interested to know how you think that's not scummy?
Scum=/=Scummy

just because a boy looks like a boy, does not mean it's a boy

could be a cross dresser

In post 1809, inte wrote:goddamnit hiraki

inte you just summed up my thoughts perfectly

also who do
you
think is scummy, inte?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1814 (isolation #241) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:04 am

Post by UberNinja »

Glad I could be of assistance. :D

Spoiler:
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1817 (isolation #242) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:50 am

Post by UberNinja »

I'm willing to run that risk.

I'm interested to know why you feel the need to tell me that out loud, though.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1834 (isolation #243) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:07 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1829, CF Riot wrote:
Spoiler: UN: Psyche case pt 1.
UberNinja wrote:And here's the case on Psyche since you're wondering. According to my vote count analysis, Psyche stayed on BBmolla for the whole fucking entirety of Day 1, and then hopped over to redFF when it seemed like a foregone conclusion that he'd be lynched.

redFF flipped scum. Rinse and repeat.

Psyche stayed off all wagons for the entirety of Day 2, never once having a vote anywhere other than the Not Voting category. At the very end of the day, he sees that the Techno lynch is a foregone conclusion yet again, and hops on with a well-timed hammer. Fantastic.

Techno flipped town. Rinse and repeat.

On day 3, Psyche was off all wagons until Mogri had 5 votes. On the wagon Psyche goes. Sixth vote and counting on Mogri. Followed swiftly by BK201 (what a surprise), and then a hammer.

Mogri also flips town. Rinse and repeat.

But this time it becomes clear that Psyche's getting a little bolder; a little more comfortable with himself. He's only the (gasp!) *fourth* vote on Nobody Special, and he's followed by CF Riot, noraaa, and Pine is the hammer there.

Congratulations, another townie.

The next day, things aren't so easy. Psyche has a couple of votes on himself, and is even the leading wagon at one point, with 3 votes on him. BK's wagon grows and surpasses his though, 5-4. It's neck and neck coming around the final turn, both galloping and foaming as their jockeys do their damnedest, but Lucky Sevens manages to eke out a nose on The Back Nine in the final stretch, and BK201 finishes just milliseconds ahead of Psyche in a stunning upset. What a photo finish ladies and gentlemen!

Surprise. BK flips scum.

But the interesting part, which I had already predicted beforehand, was that Psyche and BK are scum together. The reasons Psyche quoted for voting BK were shit, and the reasons BK quoted for voting Psyche were pretty much nonexistent.
Everything you mention here I pretty much agree with, and all point to Psyche scum. I don't believe it necessarily points to blue-scum however, given that Psyche's pattern of behavior against the two scum lynches is nearly identical to the other three town lynches.

Uber: Psyche case pt 2. wrote:It was pretty easy to piece the two together, given their interactions with each other throughout the game and the pattern of their voting.
This is somewhat vague and I'd like a little more detail. I still very much feel like Psyche is a lying scummy sucker (no offense Psyche), but I'm personally figuring on him being "red" and I don't see why you're betting blue. I also get waffley gut impressions that Pine may be scum as well, but his point about you flipping script on Psyche yesterday seems potentially legit.

P Edit: Pine's vote sucks. That waffle is leaning more scum right now. I agree with Nora that we should take advantage of our real time to discuss opinions and reads. Yesterday went too long with too little content, but the solution to that is not speed blasting Psyche.

Fun fact: I actually DID have a part in my post about Psyche also possibly being "red" scum, but I took it out eventually because it didn't jive with the vibes I've been getting from him, and also I'm very,
very
reluctant to believe that we had two competing wagons from separate scum teams at L-2 and/or L-1 yesterday, for so long, without hammers. I'm far more inclined to believe either that they were both on the same scum team (which is much likelier imo), or that it was 1 scum 1 town (in which case, both Psyche and I need to learn to play better). Either way I convinced myself somehow that they weren't on opposing scum teams, and so I chopped that part out of my post for reasons of clarity and so as not to minimize the actual scumminess with just a bunch of conjecture and guessing on my part.

In post 1831, crypto wrote:why are there no hiraki takers :-(

Hiraki I'm on the fence about, but your consistent whining "what about X", "what about Y" is leaving me with a bad taste in my mouth far more than anything Hiraki has done. I do agree he needs more attention/pressure though, as do you.

In post 1832, CF Riot wrote:Pine and Hiraki have been holding hands on every wagon all game. I can hardly imagine I'm the only one that's noticed this. I wifom myself out of believing scum would be that obvious though.

I didn't notice, tbh, but DON'T allow yourself to WIFOM yourself out of it. Case in point: My VCA meta analysis of BK201 regarding the redFF wagons. Why NOT vote together? I'd still much rather lynch Pine than Hiraki, but if I have time I will ISO them together like I did for redFF and BK, and see what I can come up with.

In post 1833, petapan wrote:i think at least one of them is scum and the psyche lynch is totally retarded (he's town)

No, it's really not totally retarded. But since you say it is, who would you rather see lynched?

You and crypto fall into the same boat for me. This doesn't mean you're the same alignment, it just means that you have the same general chance of being the particular alignment that the aforementioned boat has certain chances of being.

The boat is this: You're both sitting back, making posts that don't really accomplish anything, and appealing to people's emotions on a level that doesn't even feel like either of you are in the game. This may or may not be truer for one of you than the other, but it's what I'm noticing.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1858 (isolation #244) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:21 am

Post by UberNinja »

Things I noticed upon opening this thread:

1. opposition to Psyche wagon in the form of ignoring it
2. petapan calls out defender, inte, hiraki, and some others
3. out of all the scummy shit present, petapan picks the VI to vote
4. immediately crypto and noraaa jump on the defender wagon

So:

I agree the Defend3r slot has done little to nothing defensible as "good town play" this game. I liked Kairyuu's play for the most part, and he seemed pretty town, but Blonde and Defend3r aren't so great. However, both read (past and present tense) as VI though, not as scum to me.

Another thing: From petapan's posts last page, I would have definitely guessed he'd jump on inte as a counter-wagon, not on Defend3r. What gives, peta?

And of course I get the bad feelings in my tummy about crypto and noraaa immediately jumping onto what appears to be an up-and-coming viable wagon to the Psyche wagon. Defend3r is an "easy" lynch. And when people jump onto an "easy" lynch instead of a SCUM lynch, that sets off alarm bells. If Psyche doesn't flip scum, I'll be looking at the others on his wagon (particularly pine and inte). If he DOES flip scum, I see peta, crypto, and noraaa all as possible scum buddies. Which makes a lot more sense given that there are probably multiple scum teams and though however unprobably, Psyche may actually not be scum with BK and redFF. It would make a ton of sense for Psyche as another scum group having his team (or part of his team) immediately pile onto a counter-wagon of an "easy" lynch.

My two cents.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1860 (isolation #245) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:23 am

Post by UberNinja »

So, why Defend3r and not inte, petapan?

Your posts last page were way more damning of inte than of Defend3r.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1861 (isolation #246) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:23 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1859, Psyche wrote:
In post 1856, crypto wrote:you fucking idiot vote defender or i'm hammering you

That's pretty persuasive. Annoyingly.
vote D3

what the fuck is this shit

obv VI counter-wagon to scum counter-wagon is obv
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1863 (isolation #247) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:24 am

Post by UberNinja »

obv VI counter-wagon to scum
counter-
wagon is obv
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1871 (isolation #248) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Wait, so you DO think Kairyuu redeemed the slot? Or no.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1872 (isolation #249) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1868, petapan wrote:
In post 1860, UberNinja wrote:So, why Defend3r and not inte, petapan?

Your posts last page were way more damning of inte than of Defend3r.

they're both bad, i just didn't see it the way you see it

but if you're saying you would defect from the psyche wagon to lynch inte, then that lynch is preferable to me

No, Psyche is definitely preferable to inte.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1874 (isolation #250) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:03 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1866, Psyche wrote:(If I'm unvoted, I'll probably switch back to Pine.) >.>

So you admit that you have absolutely no interest in whether or not Defender is town, you're just voting him for survival reasons?

HOLY HELL WHY ISN'T THIS GUY GETTING LYNCHED
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1875 (isolation #251) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by UberNinja »

AND EVEN IF YOU ARE TOWN, YOU SHOULD STILL REALIZE THAT YOUR LYNCH GOES 5000x TIMES FARTHER THAN DEFENDERS LYNCH BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING CONTROVERSIAL BAG OF DICKS AND SHOULD DIE IMMEDIATELY FOR THE GREATER GOOD

HOLY SHIT, ROCKET SCIENCE
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1878 (isolation #252) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1851, crypto wrote:
unvote
vote: d3f3nd3r

anything to counter psyche and pine

"anything but psyche" <-- ONE SCUM

In post 1852, noraaa wrote:I'm down with that. I thought Blondie was just new and stupid, I thought Kairyuu was good with words and until he flaked (nearly immediately after running fast and hard on tech) wasn't really suspicious of him, but I haven't liked Defender's input at all. I don't think there's anything lost if we go in that direction. I'm not super into voting Psyche because I go back and forth on him too much. I think the lurkers need to get some more action than they have been getting.

vote defender

over-rationalizing a vote + "not too into voting Psyche" <-- POSSIBLY ANOTHER SCUM

vote D3

ANOTHER SCUM

In post 1870, Matias wrote:
In post 1840, petapan wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: d3f3nd3r

This is where I'm going, right now. No longer see pine as being quite as scummy as those other guys after doing some reading. but in all seriousness i'm pissed that people are ignoring how bad these votes are

I've never seen Pine that scummy.

You bring up good points against Defender though. Like really amazing points.
Vote: Defender

I disagree that Kairyuu failed to redeem the slot, by the way, but Defender has been terrible and flew under the radar and I think he's the best bet of the on-BK-wagon vs. Off-BK-wagon scum that I was looking for early today.

complete parroting + it's our "best bet" <-- POSSIBLY ANOTHER SCUM

what the fuck is hard about this guys. it's a scum-driven counterwagon
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1879 (isolation #253) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1877, Psyche wrote:
In post 1875, UberNinja wrote:AND EVEN IF YOU ARE TOWN, YOU SHOULD STILL REALIZE THAT YOUR LYNCH GOES 5000x TIMES FARTHER THAN DEFENDERS LYNCH BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING CONTROVERSIAL BAG OF DICKS AND SHOULD DIE IMMEDIATELY FOR THE GREATER GOOD

I think lynching Pine would go farther. Lynching me would only lead to WIFOM.

Unless you think my lynch would lead to Pine's death when I flip town...

NOT lynching you leads to wifom

any actual townie would see that
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1880 (isolation #254) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:11 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1876, Psyche wrote:This whole "tunnel vision" thing is getting annoying.

Allow me to refer to this again, since it works so well as a response to your post:
In post 1864, Psyche wrote:
In post 1861, UberNinja wrote:

vote D3

what the fuck is this shit

obv VI counter-wagon to scum counter-wagon is obv

Okay, I'm town, and I don't want to be lynched. Point out the incongruity in those two propositions.

No, it doesn't work well. AT ALL. You're either fucking retarded or you're scum.

If you're town and don't want to be lynched, you'd defend yourself with actual REASONS instead of just saying "herp derp I'mma vote the counterwagon"
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1881 (isolation #255) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by UberNinja »

if/when defender flips town, i get to sit on a massive pile of "i told you so" and lead every lynch from now on

BK flipped scum, JUST LIKE I FUCKING SAID HE WOULD

he tried to AtE his way out of it just like Psyche is

Y U NO LISTEN TO ME
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1884 (isolation #256) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by UberNinja »

What response do you want crypto?

And what is this "you little shit" shit?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1888 (isolation #257) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1886, Psyche wrote:
In post 1883, Psyche wrote:I'm pretty sure I've defended myself with actual reasons throughout the game and will do so in the future.

See, there goes me defending myself with reasons right there. Should I go through my iso for more examples?

you saying you've defended yourself with reasons, is defending yourself with reasons?

what the fuck are
you
on
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1890 (isolation #258) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 417, crypto wrote:Wow that was a really bad post I just made sorry everyone
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1891 (isolation #259) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1890, UberNinja wrote:
In post 417, crypto wrote:Wow that was a really bad post I just made sorry everyone

talking about 1887
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1895 (isolation #260) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1887, crypto wrote:what the fuck do you mean, "what response do you want"? i want a response that justifies your fucking rabid accusations that everyone who disagrees with you and counter-wagons your psyche wagon is scum, because given that there is likely only one more scum on bk's team and you are accusing psyche of being on bk's team it makes no sense for a second scum team to protect psyche.

okay
1. does it makes sense for a counter wagon to develop that quickly if psyche is town?
2. like i said, psyche may not BE scum with BK201 (as CF riot pointed out). so it'd make perfect fucking sense in that case
3. you're using the fact that I said they are scum together as a red herring for why this idiotic defender wagon is good
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1896 (isolation #261) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1893, Psyche wrote:
In post 1875, UberNinja wrote:AND EVEN IF YOU ARE TOWN, YOU SHOULD STILL REALIZE THAT YOUR LYNCH GOES 5000x TIMES FARTHER THAN DEFENDERS LYNCH BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING CONTROVERSIAL BAG OF DICKS AND SHOULD DIE IMMEDIATELY FOR THE GREATER GOOD

Are you really trying to get me to self vote or otherwise accept my lynch. Is that really what you think the protown thing to do in this situation would be? What you would do as town in this situation?

The pro-town thing to do would be to analyze the defender wagon, not VOTE IT TO PROTECT YOURSELF.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1901 (isolation #262) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1897, crypto wrote:i'm not a big fan of the defender wagon but it's the best there is

so that makes THREE "it's the best bet" along with this post by hiraki

In post 1870, Matias wrote:
In post 1840, petapan wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: d3f3nd3r

This is where I'm going, right now. No longer see pine as being quite as scummy as those other guys after doing some reading. but in all seriousness i'm pissed that people are ignoring how bad these votes are

I've never seen Pine that scummy.

You bring up good points against Defender though. Like really amazing points.
Vote: Defender

I disagree that Kairyuu failed to redeem the slot, by the way, but Defender has been terrible and flew under the radar and I think he's the best bet of the on-BK-wagon vs. Off-BK-wagon scum that I was looking for early today.

and this post by psyche

In post 1900, Psyche wrote:Better wagon than mine.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1902 (isolation #263) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In other words, the only reason people are voting Defender are because "well, it's not the Psyche wagon" and "because it's really not the Psyche wagon"

2 + 2 = scum driven counter-wagon

But then I'm preaching to the choir here. I want to know what people (besides the people I'm talking about) think of this ridiculousness.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1909 (isolation #264) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by UberNinja »

actually, looking back at things, crypto's voting history fits perfectly with what i'd expect scum voting history to be

also looking back at the vote counts, i see that BK201 was hardcore on Psyche's wagon the whole time, which means they probably weren't scum together

which means that psyche is on a different scum team.

which means that this lightning defender wagon is a last ditch attempt to save psyche

it all makes sense now
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1910 (isolation #265) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1907, petapan wrote:(going to quote that post when CF riot hammers psyche)

if you think psyche is going to be hammered, then why haven't you hammered him?

DAMN IT PETA ARE YOU SCUM OR NOT
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1921 (isolation #266) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by UberNinja »

CF SAVES THE DAY
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1922 (isolation #267) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by UberNinja »

when psyche flips scum (*not-blue scum) it's time for crypto to die immediately
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1926 (isolation #268) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by UberNinja »

okay what the fuck
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1937 (isolation #269) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1937, petapan wrote:
In post 1926, UberNinja wrote:.......................

okay what the fuck

this is a really shit post though

hilarious how now that psyche flips town we get a big vanishing act though

well what the hell do you expect

esp. given:
In post 1933, petapan wrote:at this point in the game it's only going to take a few idiots to let the non-blue scumteam run hog wild on every lynch so dumbasses who lynch obvtown need to step down and follow
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1938 (isolation #270) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by UberNinja »

also i'm re-reading, dumbass
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1939 (isolation #271) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by UberNinja »

cf riot does look a lot worse

but we still don't have a non-blue scum flip so i have no idea what to think on him. he could be town or he could be "red" scum
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1940 (isolation #272) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:22 pm

Post by UberNinja »

for the record i still think defender is town
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1947 (isolation #273) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:31 pm

Post by UberNinja »

hiraki's a damn sight better than defender

but i forgot about pine what with the defender bullshit

vote: Pine
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1949 (isolation #274) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1929, maxwell wrote:
In post 1905, petapan wrote:
In post 1902, UberNinja wrote:In other words, the only reason people are voting Defender are because "well, it's not the Psyche wagon" and "because it's really not the Psyche wagon"

2 + 2 = scum driven counter-wagon

But then I'm preaching to the choir here. I want to know what people (besides the people I'm talking about) think of this ridiculousness.

hahah yeah it's definitely us that's on the scum-driven wagon and not you

VOTE: d3f3nder

we're doing this now. everyone ignore reapercharlie aka uberninja plz. CF riot will look like hell when defender flips scum, so he'll be lynched after that

In post 1934, crypto wrote:i think uberninja might be our resident town-looking industrious scum because is reapercharlie actually bad enough to fos both psyche and tech in this game

wait what the fuck is this shit

for the last fucking time i am not reapercharlie

lol @ petapan accidentally revealing his alt though
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1964 (isolation #275) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:37 pm

Post by UberNinja »

crypto and max are probably not scum together. they wouldn't be aligning themselves so absolutely and linking themselves so indelibly through such public buddying

noraaa and pine could be scum together. they have both had a much lower profile recently.

cf riot is likely town, especially given the drubbing crypto just gave him. that's not scum dressing down a buddy, sounds like scum trying to character assassinate an obv-townie.

out of all of those, noraaa seems the one likeliest to be blue-scum

max miiiiiiight be town but i can't tell at this point. i need a re-read of him given this new info regarding psyche, bk, etc
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1965 (isolation #276) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Post by UberNinja »

i still don't see defender as scum btw

pine is the way to go as far as i'm concerned (his omgus vote on me is no surprise)

but since psyche was town, obviously nobody's gonna listen to me
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1967 (isolation #277) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:13 pm

Post by UberNinja »

lol, he calls me somebody i'm not but i can't call him somebody he is?

fuck you julie bird
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1969 (isolation #278) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:13 pm

Post by UberNinja »

>.<

You're doing it AGAIN.

And "fuck you julie bird" is from the movie Basic. Harry Connick Jr. says it to Connie Nielsen.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1974 (isolation #279) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:41 am

Post by UberNinja »

i wasn't being vague and nonspecific about it petapan

i dont think defender should be lynched. he reads as VI and not as scum to me

pine should be the one lynched. how the hell can you not see that.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1976 (isolation #280) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:41 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1975, petapan wrote:pine is a player who might cooperate, you're not. That makes him more of an asset. I think one of you two is likely scum but you're not on the same team which makes me more sure on wanting to burn (defender, hiraki, inte, CF Riot) and go from there. frankly my suspicion of pine isn't as strong right now as it is of other people and lmfao if you think you have any ability to persuade me to sheep you on a lynch right now reapercharlie

first, "more likely to cooperate" is exactly what scum thinks about when deciding which of two town to kill. the one who's less likely to cooperate with them

second, i told you to stop calling me that; i'm reporting you if you do it again. i don't know you and I don't know reapercharlie, step back off this, dude
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1977 (isolation #281) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:42 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1973, petapan wrote:pine, UN isn't getting lynched today. I swear, swear, swear I will be amenable to it if we get a scumflip out of defender but we need 2 more votes and there's a lot of vague nonspecific resistance to lynching him, don't know if you've noticed

you don't think i'm scum unless defender is scum? how does that make sense?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1978 (isolation #282) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:43 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1962, noraaa wrote:I could go defender or hiraki.

vote defender

UN, thank you for showing us all indisputably how bad you are at reading people. For like, the one or two people it wasn't obvious to.

i was right about BK and mogri you moron
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1980 (isolation #283) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:46 am

Post by UberNinja »

way to take no stance on probably the most controversial and hard-to-lynch player in the game

way to attack a VI newbie and ask for others to join you

either you're scum or you're a FUCKING LAZY townie, thanks for clearing that up max
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1986 (isolation #284) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:21 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1984, noraaa wrote:Aren't you curious as to why defender hasn't come in at all to.. defend.. himself?

I see what you did there.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1991 (isolation #285) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:31 am

Post by UberNinja »

Shit, at least throw me a bone Defender... D:

I...

I.....
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1993 (isolation #286) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:25 am

Post by UberNinja »

Why?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1998 (isolation #287) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by UberNinja »

i'm really, really not seeing how that is anything other than pure unadulterated derptown in the purest sense
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1999 (isolation #288) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by UberNinja »

crypto are you town? yes or no

i need a straight answer
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2015 (isolation #289) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1851, crypto wrote:
unvote
vote: d3f3nd3r

anything to counter psyche and pine

Please explain your town read on pine again. because I really don't see it
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2016 (isolation #290) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2009, crypto wrote:
In post 2008, Pine wrote:He's trying to figure out where he made a mistake. Town Defender wouldn't be thinking "Oh crap I made a mistake," he'd be trying to figure out who the scum are.
you're right, defender-town totally wouldn't challenge the accusations leveled at him when he's at l-2

mafiascum.net

In post 2010, Pine wrote:That's not what I said. At all. His comment was self-concerned, not outwardly-concerned. It was "Oh crap, did I make a mistake?" not "Screw you people, I've been lurky but I'm Town. Here's who's actual scum."

Town generally don't fight their own lynch to the exclusion of all else, they go down swinging.

In post 2011, crypto wrote:now you're just twisting the tone of his post

well, do you think he's scum or don't you?

how about this crypto. we lynch pine, and when he flips scum, you sheep me for the rest of the game

IF, IF, IF he flips town, I sheep you for the rest of the game
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2017 (isolation #291) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Post by UberNinja »

that is how sure I am
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2019 (isolation #292) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:15 pm

Post by UberNinja »

how did all the love for me evaporate when psyche flipped town? wtf
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2021 (isolation #293) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:19 pm

Post by UberNinja »

gonna go commit suicide now

v/la unti
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2028 (isolation #294) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:24 am

Post by UberNinja »

crypto

come pine w/me
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2040 (isolation #295) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:00 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2032, Pine wrote:Da fuk?

Whatever. Put your money where your mouth is, and let's lynch Defender. I've made peace with the likelihood that I'm going to get railroaded eventually, so one more opinion against me means little. What does is getting scum lynched before I go.

this absolutely fucking reeks of "red" scum wanting to finish off blue scum before his own death

kill this with fire, i tell you

WITH FIRE
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2042 (isolation #296) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:23 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2034, noraaa wrote:Hiraki I think it's interesting that you and I are the only two people (I think) who aren't against inte. Which makes me want to reevaluate my town read on him but he's not on the block today so if he's still alive and i'm still alive when I get back Monday then we'll see what's up then.

here's what I think about inte:

inte struck me as dumb at first, but then i felt like he had some kind of deviousness because of the way he trolled NS early on. i had him as a null read leaning town, but hate null reads so i put him as town in my mind unless he did something scummy. after that, comments he made about you and hiraki both set me off, and i started feeling like he was scum with one or both of you, but it was never more than a fleeting feeling and he's been relatively under-the-radar until now, going with the flow and not making too many ripples. i literally have almost no footprint of him in my mind.

going by the VCA, the amount of time he's not voting, or is voting for nobody special, is amazing. but then at the last second he switches over to hammer redFF, possibly to gain town cred and distance from the blue scum team.

In post 1516, BK201 wrote:I agree that psyche's "research" is a bit scummy, but inte and pine are overall scummier.

this post as well is pure WIFOM

now which one is his buddy? you decide.

also, i asked him in post 1812 who he thought was scummy, and all i've gotten from him since then is:
In post 1842, inte wrote:i have to prod dodge and shit, finals week

In post 1958, inte wrote:you cocklickers holy shit i have finals and cant read slow down

In post 2035, CF Riot wrote:UN, Hiraki or Pine but not both, Noraaa, & Peta but not really cause I'm probably wrong about Def. UN or Def being the last blue.

Nora you still think UN is town?

pedit, I'm still meh about it but Inte is less scum to me than he was earlier.

out of all the people left in the game you pick ME as being BLUE scum? like, with BK and redFF? are you on CRACK?

if anything I'd be the other team man. yeah right am i gonna champion a BK201 lynch and leave myself alone when I could push a lynch on some idiot like Defender instead.

seriously. wat

In post 2039, noraaa wrote:So there's two ways to read what Defender said. Either "where did I mess up?" or "show me what I said that you're construing as a scumtell?"

And depending on which side you read it as when you read it, you're going to think he's scummy or townie, and you're going to think anyone who read it the other way is scummy. I know that I personally would say something like the second one, but I'd word it more closely to how I did word it than to how he worded it. Which makes his original statement still so vague. I think that the general flow of that slot has been bad and it's not super likely that three people in a row would set off so many alarms if they were a town slot. Therefore I'm pretty content to stick with the hypothesis that Defender is scum.

i'm in the second group.

and i want to hear more from Defender and less from everyone who's NOT Defender

this too. sup, crypto?

please explain why you didn't have a scum read on him

In post 1642, Pine wrote:So, let me get this straight...you think I'm buddies with BK, who you think was buddies with RedFF...so you're suggesting that in a sixteen-player game, we have two scumteams of three each, making the starting numbers 10 v 3 v 3?

Unlikely. Try again.

going back and seeing this post also makes me wonder A LOT

why the hell is 10v3v3 unlikely? IT ISN'T. IT'S TERRIBLY LIKELY. this looks to me like somebody who's scum trying to make townspeople think the scum teams are smaller than they ACTUALLY are, so they'll let their guard down and think they'll have more mislynches than they ACTUALLY have...

...in other words,
MAJOR FUCKING FOS OF DESTRUCTION: PINE

or you could just vote him and lets be done with it
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2046 (isolation #297) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:50 am

Post by UberNinja »

12-2-2 is more the norm than 10-3-3?

sure buddy
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2051 (isolation #298) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by UberNinja »

huh? i'm playing with the assumption there are two scum teams. i am also playing with the assumption that non-blue (assuming red) scum has 2 more players than blue scum

i just showed where you scum slipped
and now you're trying to say i did?

loooooooool
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2086 (isolation #299) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:01 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2072, Pine wrote:
In post 2051, UberNinja wrote:huh? i'm playing with the assumption there are two scum teams. i am also playing with the assumption that non-blue (assuming red) scum has 2 more players than blue scum

i just showed where you scum slipped
and now you're trying to say i did?

loooooooool

No, actually, you didn't. You called me a specific color, and I'm wondering how you would know that I'm not the other one. Town has no insight into what color a scummy person is, except by associative tells, and you didn't cite any. I don't believe you ever have, in fact, not against me. So we come again, what caused you to assign a specific color to me? Is it that you're red, and therefore any other scum, as you seem to believe me to be,
must
be the last blue?

See? That's a color assignment based on actual inference, and logical as well.

Also, please point out this supposed scumslip I made. This is the first you've mentioned it.

yes, I said it sounds like you're red scum trying to lynch blue scum
as in, trying to kill off the last member of a scum team before you die

it didn't sound like someone from the (now) smaller scum team trying to take one last potshot at a big scum team before they lose

it sounded like someone from a bigger scum team trying to finish off the last member of a scum team before they die themselves (with the satisfaction of knowing that they were able to get the last member of a scum team lynched)

that is what i'm saying.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2088 (isolation #300) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:10 pm

Post by UberNinja »

in fact, the only way what i said could
possibly
be construed as a scum slip would be if I was
BLUE
scum (i.e. accidentally revealing the info that you WERE NOT on my scum team)... but in your post 2085 you have me listed as
RED
scum with defender. so that makes no sense.

re: defender, there is
no fucking way
I would defend defender if i thought he was scum, holy fucking shit. his iso was a trainwreck and i misread him as newb town instead of newb scum, but it'd be the stupidest thing in the world for a scum buddy to defend him instead of just bussing the shit out of him for town cred.

tl;dr
a) the "scum slip" i made, according to pine, points to me as BLUE scum exclusively, NOT as red scum
b) still, he has me listed as RED scum, even though was on both blue lynches and championed BK201s

c) it makes NO FUCKING SENSE for ANYBODY on red scum to defend defender

conclusion:

pine is scum and is trying to use this "town momentum" along with me being wrong about psyche and defender (IN A ROW :igmeou: ) to try to get a mislynch on me and it is scummy as fuck
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2090 (isolation #301) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:12 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2075, inte wrote:red flip. pretty swaggin so that leaves like 1 blue and 2 red right

@UberNinja
why would you assume that there are more (now confirmed) red than blue? In a nightless (with only goon/VT flips so far) it would seem more logical to have even amount

i assume there are 3 of each, so at that point there was 3 red left and 1 blue left, and now there are 2 red and 1 blue left

what's hard to understand?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2091 (isolation #302) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:16 pm

Post by UberNinja »

@ pine:

question #1: why would i refuse to vote defender vocally if i was his scumbuddy

question #2: why are you pretending like my "scum slip" now means i was red scum when in reality it could only be construed to mean i was blue scum in ANY WAY

question #3: town, why the fuck are you listening to pine for any goddamn reason?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2093 (isolation #303) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:33 pm

Post by UberNinja »

this is so fucking frustrating
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2094 (isolation #304) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:33 pm

Post by UberNinja »

sadly i know nobody is going to listen to me

after i die, lynch pine
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2095 (isolation #305) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:00 am

Post by UberNinja »

will somebody answer my fucking questions?

oh right... you can't
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2107 (isolation #306) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:03 am

Post by UberNinja »

(╯°_°)╯︵ ┻━┻
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2341 (isolation #307) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2330, crypto wrote:Oh yeah one last thing. Uberninja deserves major cred for getting tech and psyche lynched even if it crucially benefited the wrong scum team

ty... but i fear it was not enough. i should have bussed the shit out of defender, he was beyond worthless and he was the sole reason for our downfall.

well played petapan, but i was pretty sure you were scum by about day 6 but the buddying between you and crypto was so strong and my town cred had grown so thin that i was hoping someone else would point it out. i mean it was pretty obvious when everyone was sheeping me for psyche's death (both scum teams knew it was a town lynch) and then the immediate un-sheeping of me in order to lynch defender. i knew 100% that one of crypto/peta was scum at that point, and was heavily heavily leaning peta because crypto was just too inno-sounding

i actually thought pine was scum w/peta, and not inte. well played, inte. i also have to give credit to pine for staying alive so long even in the face of what seemed like sure death for so long. very nice.

i think pine and possibly inte are the only ones on blue team that deserve this win. the rest can go suck a dick. well, not bk. he was cool. but he was just a little too obv and i hope he learned from his mistakes. but redff can suck it long and hard. and so can defender.

all of my scum buddies were more or less worthless, they never mentioned each other except hiraki hard-bussing matias out the gate (or vice versa, i forget which. anyway, that was good) and it's only fair that we lost with such horrible, average play all around.

moral of the story is:

bus the shit out of your fucking stupid teammates (only leave the smart ones alive) instead of trying to "mistakenly" white knight them and go "oops sorry i really had no idea they were scum"... yea that doesn't work out so well.

good game, mostly everyone. ty as well to ythan, this one was real fun
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2342 (isolation #308) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:12 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2295, petapan wrote:oh the no daytalk complicated things so much because i wanted to yell at my teammates. a lot.

this. fucking this

oh my god what a shambles my scumteam was

raaaaaaaaaaage

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”