Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

:?
In post 25, AGar wrote:and activity needs to be at a premium
Fuck!
In post 27, BirdAndBeast wrote:Now that? ^. THAT is scum
I disagree!

Who's going to do most of the posting in your hydra? I actually don't mind the two of you flailing your hydra dissonance about (although, I doubt there will be much of it considering the two of you).
In post 29, AGar wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: ~Jordan

Unacceptable.
I AGREE!

VOTE: ~Jordan

------
Sven looks fairly town thus far. I am pleased.
In post 49, Serene2 wrote:it's not sarcasm, I feel like he's at the very LEAST trying to keep the town on track for having a productive first shift

i'm the last person on earth to be all "NO YOU CANNOT HAVE FUN YOU GOTTA HUNT SCUM 24/7 CONSTANT VIGILANCEA!@#$!@#%!@" but at least he thinks he's helping

not gonna lie though, trying to keep this player list focused will probably be like trying to herd cats. frankly, i look forward to seeing the effect on his sanity
How's this for motivation?

Someone in my shift isn't making it to the end of the episode. This is your only warning.
In post 50, Infinite Jesters wrote:baaaahh

VOTE: agar
Your posting thus far feels extremely forced.

:(
In post 64, Infinite Jesters wrote:SERENE, AGAR, SVEN ARE SCUM IN OUR GROUP GOGOGOGO
Where is Nacho?
In post 78, Infinite Jesters wrote:I think bird things are town
Why do you think this?
In post 112, Infinite Jesters wrote:jesus christ look at who is trying to be protown

AGAR
SVEN
SERENE
Oh yes! Protown is now equal to scum!

:roll:
In post 115, Infinite Jesters wrote:we are lovers with sven

do you see him working with us?
The fuck is this shit? The day has barely even started.
In post 153, Infinite Jesters wrote:I am like 1 of the most hated players
I don't hate you. :(

Real Talk: Did you guys roll scum this game? I'm extremely concerned right now.

------
I fully endorse a ~Jordan lynch. Possibly Goat, but I got mild townvibes from his entrance.

I also dislike MrZepher's entrance.
His posting afterwards looks pretty town.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:12 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

No idea, but even if the entire shift were to vote you, you'd still only be at L-2.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 197, ~Jordan` wrote:I am pulling an all-nighter right now, but I promise that posting in this thread is the light at the end of the tunnel that I am looking forward to.
I really hope your case is coming soon. The last time a townie was being coy because he thought he was right about his early Day 1 scumreads (he wasn't), I had to wait for an opportunity to claim intent to hammer him before he would share his thoughts.
In post 198, Svenskt Stål wrote:Not overly fond of brians mq either
What's an mq?
In post 199, Infinite Jesters wrote:
we already have 1 condescending full of himself douche

to deal with in this game plz don't be like zephir who i am
convinced is a zekrom alt. I outed us as lovers with sven so
dummies like you would not have to waste their time
worrying about us. <---this is protown not agar's whatever
it is you call it. oh right, SCUM POASTING!
let scum worry their pretty little heads about us, we are a
negative utility it is always best to get that shit out in the
open first thing. <--- why am I having to explain this to
you it is like you haven't played mafia before.
also are you srsly saying my posting looks "forced" with
a straight face whilst ignoring agar? jesus christ he looks
positively constipated.
if you are town plz do better.
Lulz. Where is this coming from? I'm one of the least confident players on this site when it comes to reads. You've played with me before and I'm being TRANSPARENTLY FUCKING TOWN RIGHT NOW!

Yes, your early posting looks forced. You completely managed to buddy up to the confirmed townie not once, but twice, on page 1. Then you vote Agar with "baaaah." Oh, so persuasive. And the last time I saw you in a game, you were buddying up to your scumbuddy. So your entire tag-team here with BandB is giving me terrible vibes.

But I don't really have any idea how to read you (and I've seen niggles going in both directions). And if I was really convinced you were scum, I would have voted you by now instead of asking for Nacho. And you completely missed this.

Regarding you outing yourself as a lover, maybe your role is negative utility, but it's a stupid thing to do. After what happened in Anything Goes, I think you'd at least have some more sense before doing that again considering you were the NIGHT 1 KILL that game. Here you're sharing a hydra with both Desp and Nacho. So it makes no fucking sense to me why you would out yourself as lovers with Sven because he wasn't working with you within 24 HOURS of the game opening and before half the game even checked in. Like, seriously, what the fuck were you thinking?

As far as Agar is concerned, maybe his posting looks forced. But his sentiments were pro-town and I don't understand why he's being wagoned. At all.
In post 209, Infinite Jesters wrote:and that is a pretty terrible position to take. those are both strong players and a huge boon to town if they are town. I am leaning that they are despite mastina's newfound love for trolling. if not it will be evident soon cos no way will they be able to hide from desp, nacho and I forever.
And here you are advocating that BandB shouldn't be voted because of their reputation as strong players, but you say the same thing about your hydra? So like I said, your early claim makes absolutely no sense to me.
In post 223, Svenskt Stål wrote:I like Jordan more and more
Why? He hasn't done anything.
In post 225, BirdAndBeast wrote:Anyone not townreading Mollie is doing it wrong. REALLY wrong. She is transparently town.
You're welcome to explain.
In post 225, BirdAndBeast wrote:Brian Skies is better than his entry post makes me think he is, so leaning scum on him from pure burden of proficiency.
Burden of proficiency? On me? On page fucking 9? After one post? Oh, you're going to have to do better than that.
In post 225, BirdAndBeast wrote:Goat probably townslipped by posting because if he were scum, hed be more aware of the gamestate due to having daytalk in his QT
I was thinking this too.
In post 227, Svenskt Stål wrote:Also why are you not townreading me? I dont understand what I am doing wrong. Help me.
They're being blinded by Mollie's insane play.

But #233 was bad and you should feel bad. Too early and it has no business being there.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:30 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 226, BirdAndBeast wrote:Fake edit: Oh I forgot about something in that BS post that made me lean town on him, so I'll call him nul for now :shifty: . But really, come on man.
I'm also going to pretend I have no idea what you're talking about. But feel free to think what you want.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 248, ~Jordan` wrote:why did i stay in this friggin game
Because you want to shock and awe us with your beautiful case on Serene-scum. Or Agar-scum. I forget which one you're voting.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 257, Infinite Jesters wrote:brian I think you shld misrep moar!
I think so too! It's fun and I get to see you react!
In post 257, Infinite Jesters wrote:I never said we were strong players in fact I would say we are downright terrible.
Alright, I'll admit that I completely (and unintentionally) misrepped you on this one. I let my own personal opinions get in the way of what I was actually reading.

But in that post you were not only saying BandB were strong players who would be a boon to town, but also that if they were scum, you'd be able to sort them for us. So like I said, your lover claim still makes no sense to me.
In post 257, Infinite Jesters wrote:people voting bird people should feel absolutely horrible.
Well, I'm not voting them so I don't feel horrible at all.
In post 262, ~Jordan` wrote:if i don't stay engaged then ill fall behind; fluffposting is easy
Don't fluff-post for the sake of posting. Either post something meaningful or don't post at all. If you can't keep up, replace out.
In post 273, ~Jordan` wrote:Let's do a rundown —
Agar has made FIVE posts.
ONE is an RVS vote.
At least THREE have, as their main idea, "more serious posts plox".
This is better posting. But I like this more:
In post 274, Serene2 wrote:no fucking shit, sherlock HE WAS CALLED OUT FOR ASKING FOR MORE SERIOUS POSTS

you don't get to give someone crap for something and then bitch about it when they keep talking about the very same subject
Now, I'm going to be completely honest here that I don't really like Agar's posting up to this point, but Kuribo is like this little devil on my shoulder whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

Mastin walls incoming. I'll split up the post.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 282, BirdAndBeast wrote:Venmar's town.
I have no idea how to read this guy, please explain.
In post 280, BirdAndBeast wrote:InfiniteJesters is hilariously town.
Maybe. I've seen this newfound energy in Mollie that I just don't think would be there if she were to roll scum.
In post 282, BirdAndBeast wrote:I think Brian Skies is wrong, but town.
I think I'm in the wrong too. But I just keep on chugging anyways.
In post 284, BirdAndBeast wrote:Strongly town.
I'm not feeling this one, Mastin. Sure he sheeped your scum-read, but that's all he's managed to do thus far.
In post 284, BirdAndBeast wrote:Bluntly. The only. ONLY thing. That's got me concerned?
The thing that's got me concerned is that I want half the people in our shift to die but they can't all be scum. I don't know where this bloodlust came from.
In post 285, BirdAndBeast wrote:Because while the words he says are good words, he's not exactly following them himself and what direction he DOES point them to looks highly, well...bad?
Seeing this in juxtaposition with the above quote makes me laugh so damn hard and I'm willing to listen to the voice of reason.

So AP, I'm all ears.
In post 285, BirdAndBeast wrote:Seriously, this guy's hilariously town.
He's irritating though.
In post 287, BirdAndBeast wrote:ika
^Obvtown.
Yeah, I'm gonna need an explanation here if you're putting him as obvtown.
In post 287, BirdAndBeast wrote:Serene2
^Waffle. Waffles are delicious.
And I'm reading this one as town.
In post 288, BirdAndBeast wrote:hiplop
^Same.
Will be viewed as lynchbait regardless of alignment.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 292, BirdAndBeast wrote:Sure, later. But it's really, really obvious. The tone. The mindset. The content that is there. The overall approach to the game. Relaxed, natural, and sharp. Like, posting looks like it doesn't have much, but there's good insight in there, good comments, good content. The noise outweighs the signal, but the signal that IS there is good, solid content.
Annnnnndddd now I'm back to waffling on you. Sounds to similar to your read on Sven from Anything Goes.

But, I can see why you would townread him, so I'll let this slide for now.
In post 293, Serene2 wrote:mastin, just can it, you already know how much I hate when people go on and on about how obvtown they are

the more you say it, the less i trust you
Yeahhhh, still thinking Kuribo is town.
In post 294, ika wrote:also i was the one who claimed vt so you can add that into your list.
Are you taking a page out of my playbook now?
In post 299, Venmar wrote:but I think Serene's practically blind whiteknight of AGar is a bit irrational and/or wrong
This is actually what makes me think he's town, though.
In post 304, ika wrote:i also suggest everyone to leave question for shift 2 so they have something to discuss
Bro: Please make a nice and tidy reads list that's easy to follow.

No one else in that shift is important. End.
In post 308, Serene2 wrote:there's a fucking reason you were the MVP of the scumteam
He was extremely town that game and you know it. Not to mention him pegging the entire scum-team before the town mislynched him.
In post 320, MrZepher wrote:Do you see why I haven't moved my vote yet?
Is any of this making sense?

I have no problem with people being fuckos to seem like cheeky town. I understand the psychology behind it.
I don't think it's the case with jordan. He's fluffing to remind people that he's around, but not posting enough content to be noticed by the magnifying glass. I'm not okay with that.
I completely agree with you. And I assure you that I have not been ignoring him.
In post 325, Serene2 wrote:How does that work, exactly?
Self-motivation?
In post 331, MrZepher wrote:Okay since I'm obviously missing something with the AGar wagon would somebody kindly sum it up for me?
In a nutshell, Mollie explained it on like page two or three. He's posting to look pro-town, but his posting isn't.
In post 334, ika wrote:random thoughts of game and things
I'm really not understanding the point of this post considering you called Sven out for doing the same thing.

*I'm going to read ~Jordan's case during the night phase. I'm sure it's full of splendor and beauty and obvtowniness.
In post 350, ~Jordan` wrote:Never really had to deal with this combination of personality traits before.
I know! Isn't it awesome?! I love all three heads in that hydra! (There is zero sarcasm in this statement, I am dead serious)

*Kuribo v Jordan banter: :roll:
In post 377, BirdAndBeast wrote:Serene is town though and the case on them does suck.
When the hell did you reach this conclusion?
In post 389, ika wrote:Shift 2 vote jordan so we can clear things up.

Im betting serene is scum regardless, jordan i could see being town but i rather clear it up then having this "well he could be scum" stupidity thing going on
I want to see you hang so fucking bad.
In post 393, ika wrote:you will see me do street racer play later
What do you mean later? You already took the VT claim I rode to the endgame in that one (granted I was actually a VT, but my point still stands).
In post 397, Zdenek wrote:Brian Skyes looks legit to me. He's made comments about IJ and Sven that jive with my own thoughts.
Yeah, this feels like a waffling game to me. So I don't know how much stock you want to put into this.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 406, Dry-fit wrote:
BirdAndBeast wrote:3) Goat probably townslipped by posting because if he were scum, hed be more aware of the gamestate due to having daytalk in his QT
That could be the case but then he was posting for quite a while before it was pointed out. I'm not sure anyone was paying much attention.
This has been bothering me, and I don't know why I glazed over it before, but why are we assuming scum have daytalk?

Also, I don't understand what you're trying to imply here Dry. I think it would be expected for scum to at least check into their scum QT (which from my experience is usually open pre-game) before posting into their games.
In post 409, FourteenPointFive wrote:I believe this is likely a good idea.
However i'm not sure we can assume an equal amount of scum as far as I see, it's random, and we know at least one scum is in here.

But then if we're all inactive like the first 12 hours of our shift has been, it should be a good idea anyway.
I'd still rather lynch out of my shift.
In post 412, hiplop wrote:Hiplop Post
This looks decent enough for me to ignore you for now.
In post 415, Logical Duality wrote:Then there's ika's alleged promise to post content. Why is ika's different from Jordan?
Jordan's posting looked active enough to have the appearance of looking active. --> Scummy.

Ika's wasn't. --> Not scummy.
But I have other issues with Ika right now.
In post 417, zoraster wrote:VOTE: Logical Duality

Last post is scummy, plus anonymous heads.
Really? I'm not seeing it.
In post 419, Logical Duality wrote:Why is that allegedly scummy for us and not hiplop?
Hiplop is just lynchbait regardless of alignment.

^ Same initial impression I had of Zeph's entrance.

*I need to re-read some stuff because my reads differ from Bro's (I'll do it later).
In post 472, Logical Duality wrote:Zoraster - Confscum...
BnB- Almost Certainly Scum
Jordan - Almost Certainly Scum
Reck - Probable Scum

Aronis - Probable Town
ika - Town
Broseidon - Conftown
Logical Duality - The towniest town that ever towned
Not a fan of these reads (well, mainly the townreads). And if you think Jordan and BnB are scum, what's your read on Agar?
In post 475, Aronis wrote:The only confirmed town is BRO, idiot. If you're really confirmed town prove it, until then my vote stays on you and I will have you listed as confirmed scum.
I saw this argument before. Scum used it against me. In a marathon game. You were also in it. :/

? That's it? This shift managed like 4 pages of content.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:42 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 639, Svenskt Stål wrote:Brian, stop mqing, mq = mass qoutes, its fucking unreadable. you cant comment everything, focus on some stuff and go in depth.
Uh. No? If you have a question about something, you're welcome to ask.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Brian Skies »

And it's not like the night shift was all that interesting to me anyways.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:47 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Also, the next hour is like the only window I have to post in this shift. So if you want to ask me something, now's the time to do it.

I meant to post yesterday, but I had an exam to study for tomorrow that my friend could only study for yesterday (and he had my textbook, so I didn't have a choice in the matter).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I don't know how to feel about all these townreads I've been getting. I'm used to being scumread.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:53 am

Post by Brian Skies »

What? I wasn't trying to get a reaction from you. I was legitimately concerned.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 494, BirdAndBeast wrote:Im leaning town on them, Mastin is worried about them. I dont think anything from AG that he has said is alignment indicative (the rage seemed lightly town to me, but is prolly null). Mastin and I were in lockstep in the QT over night shift and we both read 14.5 as town (with a sigh) and Titus as scumscumscum. So its not just you :P. Her soft claim on Zor is the only thing making me skeptical.
Why haven't you responded to me on the reasoning for why our Serene read changed?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 655, BirdAndBeast wrote:Cause you asked before the game went to night shift? How about pointing me to it then instead of making a pointed remark cause clearly Im avoiding your piercing inquiries due to being scum or some shit.

Mastin has thought they were scum for almost the whole game. I've been waffling. I thought their pressure on Jordan looked genuine but misguided and took that as a town sign. I thought Kuribo raging was town although I've sense decided that was pretty null sense he probably would rage about that regardless.

I currently think they are scummy for a few reasons, mostly connections with other players and Im back to thinking they are just pushing bad mislynches.
Well, I thought you had just missed it and I just wanted to know why your read changed.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 503, Svenskt Stål wrote:She is soft claiming lover with zoraster you dumb fuck
Is this the only possibility? Because I don't see anything that leads to this conclusion.
In post 507, ika wrote:titus scince you are not here and you are already reading me town:

how did you get that conclusion?
how come you did not leave me questions to answer?
if you belive your lover is scum why not vote yourself?
do you tuly belive there is one mafia team or could ther be 2? your defensive nature about it leads me to belive there could be 2 or 3rd party and you know.

other thoughs:

2 lover pairs?
one in day and one in night......

theres no way both pairs are town/town it would be too imba imo, i figure at least oen of the pairs have a scum.
This might be town. Paranoia suspicion seems consistent with Street Racers. (To explain, Titus tried to buddy town-Ika early and Ika wasn't buying it. Looks like a similar situation here. Could be faked, but meh.)

But why are we assuming they're lovers? I'm not getting this. And if they were, Sven's 508 is a pretty strong case for Titus-town.

In post 515, AGar wrote:It's my notes from the night shift, as I read through them, to give the most organic reactions possible. It was what I saw/thought/felt about posts as I read through the shift.
And you couldn't just do this when your shift opened because...?

Like, it took me 15 minutes to get through that night phase. It wasn't anything special.
In post 534, BirdAndBeast wrote:So why can't Jordan be scum if we are?
Scum whiteknighting I guess.
In post 542, Zdenek wrote:How does the lover claim relate to them sorting BnB?
Look. Mollie outed herself as lovers with Skelda on Day 1 in Anything Goes and she became the N1 kill in that game. I'd assume she'd fear a similar result happening to her in another game.

Except she decides to argue that BnB are terrible lynches because of how much of a boon to the town they are for us and that they'd be able to sort BnB if they were scum. But if the slot isn't around past N1, her argument is moot.

I just don't like her outing herself this early in general. Especially for something as silly as Sven not working together with her within the first 24 hours or so of the game opening. I think it's poor form and it makes no sense to me from a town perspective. If they're both town, she's essentially giving the scum-team another free 2-for-1.

The main thing that gives me pause it how energetic Mollie seems. It actually looks like she's trying to figure shit out and I'm not sure it's fakeable for her based on how I've seen her play recently.
In post 552, Infinite Jesters wrote:THANK YOU

so what do you think about the people positing the lover's claim like our sven and some other people
And here's some clarification of the issue thanks to Mollie.

*I don't know. If there's multiple scum in this phase, I'm getting a feeling there might be a fair deal of bussing going on.

/23
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:33 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 658, BirdAndBeast wrote:Mollie is absurdly town this game. Her energy, her motivation, her trolling, her general excitement , her scumhunting attempts, its all ridiculously town. Like wow.
The fuck. I swear I didn't see this when I was making my last post.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:36 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 663, BirdAndBeast wrote:Sven is being pretty aggro to be scum, IMO. Possible but hes usually just derp as scum.
The difference between his play in Nobody Special's Large (town) and Anything Goes (scum) is pretty staggering. Like, when he was town, he was actually interested in sorting people. When he was scum, he was kind of just there. So unless you think his scum game is a lot better than what was shown in Anything Goes, I think he's pretty town right now.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 695, ika wrote:no im not copying brian, in fact i was unaware of him doing it, its my default playstlye to do stupid things like this, so dont try to make it to "im copying brain shit"
I know you're not copying me. And I've read that game enough times to know that you made your gambit almost immediately after your entrance (and way before I tried to give myself up for a free flip).

I didn't even try to gambit that game. I tried to get myself lynched, failed, and watched Majiffy-scum try to WK/buddy me.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 700, Infinite Jesters wrote:I'm confused how this makes us more likely to be scum: do you think that mollie is particularly more likely to out us as lovers without our permission as scum? Because I don't know if you know much about Mollie, but I don't think she'd be taking the lead in our hydra if we were scum.
I was being paranoid of the Mollie/BnB lockstep.

Is this Nacho? This sounds like Nacho.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 684, Infinite Jesters wrote:exactly what did I clarify in that post you quoted?
I was actually meaning to refer to the fox when I made this quote. I was trying to figure out why people were assuming Titus claimed lovers. The post I was quoting seemed to clear it up. But somewhere after page 27 or so apparently Titus was crumbing it. So now I don't have a fucking clue what's going on.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 735, Infinite Jesters wrote:why do you think mollie-scum would be taking the lead in this hydra? Why do you think she would claim lovers without my or Desp's permission?
I forgot to answer this. I have no idea how you guys decide your hydra dynamics. And I don't care.

It did bother me at the time but I was worried I could have been wrong in my read of Mollie. Hence me asking for you to come out instead of outright voting her. And we've been dancing ever since.

The lover claim is just weird to me regardless of what you're going to say to me. It's a difference in philosophy and I'm not interested in filling several more pages up because of it. As far as doing it without your permission, I don't know. It's not like you two have been around so I'm not thinking much of it.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I'll be back in about two hours.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

But im eating with a friend and phoneposting would be rude. Leave ur thots i thread and ill respond later.

Meanwhile enjoy my sheepvote as a sad parting gift.
vote:serene
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 728, Serene2 wrote:
In post 726, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 511, Serene2 wrote:I'm an idiot. Agar just dropped a mega town tell and I hard a brain fart with Venmar, I thought he was hinting at a cop result but we didn't have an actual night yet.

VOTE: Venmar
What is AGar town tell?
Going on about the details of his scumhunting as they occurred during his non-posting phase.

It sounds town because that's what we've been doing as a hydra.

With the amount of detail, he's not making it up.
What? That amount of detail (and the content associated in that post) doesn't ring any kind of townbells for me. It looks like he went after all the easier scumreads from the night phase and put reasoning down to match.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 803, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 728, Serene2 wrote:
In post 726, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 511, Serene2 wrote:I'm an idiot. Agar just dropped a mega town tell and I hard a brain fart with Venmar, I thought he was hinting at a cop result but we didn't have an actual night yet.

VOTE: Venmar
What is AGar town tell?
Going on about the details of his scumhunting as they occurred during his non-posting phase.

It sounds town because that's what we've been doing as a hydra.

With the amount of detail, he's not making it up.
What? That amount of detail (and the content associated in that post) doesn't ring any kind of townbells for me. It looks like he went after all the easier scumreads from the night phase and put reasoning down to match.
Granted, I'm not actually a fan of much, if any, of the posting from the night phase. But I still don't see Agar's post as a major towntell.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 756, Infinite Jesters wrote:What do you think of FakeGod's current push on us based on the lover thing?
I don't like it. And it's not because he's pushing you for the lover thing (because I've been pushing your slot for the lover thing). It's that he's spinning a scum narrative for the claim. I know I've said countless times that I just don't see town-motivation for what Mollie did, but I don't see the scum-motivation for it either (I just haven't bothered mentioning the latter). The whole claim in general from your slot is like this giant warping hole of incomprehensible play for me that had it not existed, Mollie would have looked extremely town for me.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 773, Infinite Jesters wrote:I think sven is scummy and I have been saying it all day
Is there reasoning you can share with me for why you think Sven is scum or am I expected to take your word for it? I don't know if you've already made your case, I just don't feel like iso'ing you looking for one right now.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 910, Serene2 wrote:Post 462 is Titus's confirming her guilty result on Zoraster. It is signed ~Titus. This is when she begins her series of 2nd cop crumb in preparation for her full claim.

Next ~Titus Post is post 467. It ends with the words "last will".

Next ~Titus Post is post 471. The letters that start the sentences are A and S.

Next ~Titus Post is post 482. The letters that start the sentences are D and B. (ignoring the numerous I's)

Next ~Titus Post is post 810. This is her Cop claim, presumably where the crumb ends.

Putting everything together, it spells out: "Last will as DouBle Cop"; Titus was aware that there might be another cop running out there.

The role PM also implied that our results may be reversed. My guess is that if we were Sane, Titus was Insane, and vice-versa.

To verify our sanity and hers, we investigated Zoraster, Titus's target, and BirdAndBeast, who's now very likely to be scum due to their cop fakecrumb, and got "different." This is fanastic because even with unconfirmed sanities:

If Titus's sanity is Insane and we're Sane, this means Zora is town and BnB is scum.

If Titus's sanity is Sane and we're Insane, this means Zora is scum and BnB is scum.

I do not know whether Zora is scum or town; he could fall either way.

Either way, we are "guaranteed" that BnB is scum; may buddha have mercy on their souls.
I'm just trying to figure this out for a moment.

1) This post is oddly reminiscent of another post I've seen from FG. Why should I believe this is more likely to come from a town you?
2) Does Titus have a history with extravagant crumbing?
3)
I agree with Zephyr that if you were really worried about sanities, you had a completely viable option of using Bro as a base-read.
Nevermind. I have no idea how sanities and parity cops work.
4) What happens if BnB flips town? Do we lynch you?
5) Is there a way for us to verify the alignments without flipping most, if not all, of the parties involved? Like, why should I trust you?

UNVOTE: Serene
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 907, BROseidon wrote:Null:

Reck
Jordan

Iamausername
Zdenek
Goat

Null-Scum:

Dry-Fit
BS

Venmar
hiplop
I'm insulted that you would not only put Jordan ahead of me, but you would put me in the same category as Hiplop. :?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 920, pirate mollie wrote:if bird people are scum then holy shit
Bird people might be scum, but you're town as shit now that Xeno is over.

What are you thinking about this cop thing?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 927, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 920, pirate mollie wrote:if bird people are scum then holy shit
Bird people might be scum, but you're town as shit now that Xeno is over.

What are you thinking about this cop thing?
Also, how little would you miss Agar?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I only wish.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I didn't like a lot of the language in his last post. It pings scummy for some reason.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Or they could both be sane cops and BnB is actually town.

Either way, I'm in no rush to end the day. I would have the hammer go through on Shift 8 if I could.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:52 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Pretty sure 80% of this game is from the Day Shift (and 80% of that is from like 4-5 slots). Night Shift players need to step it up.
In post 971, Infinite Jesters wrote:Oh my god people actually are buying this shit.
Not really. It smells like bullshit. But one can never be too sure.
In post 973, Infinite Jesters wrote:2) There is no way anyone makes a crumb that horribly retarded.
No, but FG pretends to make these gambits as scum.

And even if FG does this shit as town, I highly doubt other people would crumb to that degree of detail. But I've played like a grand total of two games with FG. So I don't fucking know.
In post 976, ika wrote:also anthoer thing is this: WHY WERE THE LOVERS NOT KILLED WHEN OUTED? if they are both town they could take em out and then deal with DL next. does anyone else see where this is going?

im starting to think scum/town lover pair
Maybe. But as we've clearly seen, town roles will be outed so it's not like the scum-team HAS to kill a town-town lover combo on Day 1.

Also, my reads disagree with your assumption.

* I have now lost all interest in anything revolving the cop claim and the flipped cop. The arguments are just getting too retarded. I just want to lynch Zora and be done with it, but I'm not ready to end the day yet.
In post 1040, Infinite Jesters wrote:Serene gets BnB lynched: "oops, I was sane".
"Oh, and I don't have any other shots left."
This is the part that concerns me the most and why I asked whatever numbered question I did (#4?).

But he claimed X-Shot. So the second part is moot.

* Can't tell if Desp or Nacho. Millions of posting, but having trouble seeing Nacho make those posts from an IPad.

Like, way too fast. Maybe both?
In post 1072, BirdAndBeast wrote:Night shift will not have any interesting revelations and nothing they say will change the only resuolution for the Day.
Sad but true.
In post 1075, Infinite Jesters wrote:I don't think that ika is that town.
Neither do I. But he's not that scummy either.

And his thoughts about Titus and gambits are probably coming from a townie place (but could also come from scum I guess?).

I have him as null and I'm not concerned about him right now.
In post 1097, ika wrote:i) WHY THE FUCK WERE THE LOVERS NOT KILLED?
Because if it's town-town, scum aren't going to waste that negative utility in the face of a claimed cop.
In post 1098, AGar wrote:viewtopic.php?f=56&t=31652
Why are you just dropping a game link in the thread?
In post 1103, ika wrote:now does it make sense or am i just making more gibberish?
It's nonsensical because you're assuming the scum-team is going to take the first opportunity they receive to get rid of town negative utility instead of seeing what their options are down the road. The lovers were outed immediately. Titus outed herself not even midway through the first episode (day). Except Titus was implying that she knew Zora was scum in her first shift. You're not taking into account the timing of the claims. And waiting until the second Day/Night cycle of the game to use a factional kill isn't something that surprises me.

Like, why should scum waste their opportunity to kill town on lovers before anyone posts anything meaningful?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:24 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1125, Infinite Jesters wrote:I think serene's claim is scum.
I just really really don't like the breadcrumbing FG inserted for Titus. I also don't like the whole insane vs. sane stuff. It's something they should have worked out on Day 2 AFTER Zora flipped and they could already tell what the sanities were. If they really are an X-Shot parity cop, they could have had it sorted it out tomorrow with two investigations. Also, having Titus already flipped feels a little convenient for Zora/Serene claims.

I'm also concerned about how much Kuribo was willing to trade his soul for BnB's earlier in this game. How does that line up with an investigative role's strategy?
In post 1125, Infinite Jesters wrote:I think serene's claim is scum. so is sven but we are leaving him alive cos we can still have 1 scum alive.
I've been leaning both ways on Sven. I can see his posting coming from a townie place, and I'm being pretty stubborn about it.
In post 1125, Infinite Jesters wrote:I am also not willing to give up my townread on bird people
I have them as pretty townish, but I have my concerns just based on what's been claimed. But compared to the rest of this game's playerlist, they're pretty close to obvtown status (despite them not being anywhere near obvtown to me).

I'm 50-50 on ending the day before night shift gets to post. And the only reason why I want night shift to post is because Bro wanted the hammer (presumably for another chance to post).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:57 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1128, Infinite Jesters wrote:I am glad we have got each other sorted.
:oops:
Yeah, I was being paranoid because I've only seen you in a micro and three larges (2 of which were scum-games and I ignored you in AG). Your play this game threw me off-balance really hard.
In post 1128, Infinite Jesters wrote:will you help sort ika and help me with my other heads?
No (I can try though). I agree with you that what he's saying is probably coming from a townie's mindset, but I don't have any degree of confidence in reading him. And he's basically supporting what I want to believe anyways (that Zora still deserves death; or that's what I think he's supporting).

And his lover's argument sounds familiar to Mac's paranoia against himself in Street Racers LV. But claimed lovers is a little different from 'powerful townie.'

I'm more concerned about the people I've been ignoring just based on vote count. I mean, seriously. I know I've spiked my activity just for this one game, but I shouldn't be in the top 50% of posters on Day 1.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (isolation #39) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1135, Serene2 wrote:or even entertain it i don't even know what a parity cop IS, fakegod had to explain it to me
In post 1140, Infinite Jesters wrote:i've only ever seen a parity cop in a fakegod game which was another point towards it being fake
I was actually in that game and I saw the slot die Night 1. So while parity cops are a possibility to me, FG being the one to roll and breadcrumb it just sounded dubious to me (as well as how you guys were pretending to have played it).

*I like the kurmometer just out of pure conceitedness.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1155, Svenskt Stål wrote:pretty sure night shift can muster up 2 votes
Even if they can't, we still have Shift 7 to seal things up and hammer. So there isn't any harm in letting Bro get his extra shift.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:22 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1189, BirdAndBeast wrote:Thegoat continues to be town by giving Zoraster the chance to hammer himself and not realizing that could happen.
Maybe. Still irritating.
In post 1189, BirdAndBeast wrote:I'm paranoid as hell about Brian although probably shouldnt be.
This is AP right? Why is this a thing between us?
In post 1189, BirdAndBeast wrote:Ugh, mirror mirror on the wall. Who's the scummiest fuck of them all.

VOTE: Dry-fit.
What happened to the Agar read you and Mollie were so proud of Episode 1?

I mean, there's still at least one scum in our shift.
In post 1195, Serene2 wrote:
vote: birdandbeast

Still needs rope.
Find me some scum and I might consider helping you lynch BnB.

And no. I have no shame making deals with lynchers/usurpers.
In post 1196, Serene2 wrote:I don't believe your "WHY U SO SAME SHIFT" crap when the rules plainly state that they stay the same for 8 shifts
I actually thought the shifts were going to change at the beginning of each episode. I'm apparently not reading the rules either.

:shrugs:
In post 1208, BirdAndBeast wrote:despite that reaction being that Im skeptical about everything you do (correctly) because you are known/claimed bullshitters.
Confirmed claimed bullshitters. We've already established this the previous episode.
In post 1229, Svenskt Stål wrote:Somehow serene is able to pressure BnB.
What pressure? All Serene has been doing is trying to find ways to lynch BnB.
In post 1235, Zdenek wrote:Would be happier is Brian had mentioned Zoraster in 637.
In post 637, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 417, zoraster wrote:VOTE: Logical Duality

Last post is scummy, plus anonymous heads.
Really? I'm not seeing it.
?

I mean, yeah sure. I didn't really comment much on the Titus/Zoraster interactions (I was never interested in the night shift to begin with). But I'm pretty sure I at least called Zoraster out on his vote.
In post 1236, Serene2 wrote:Brian is town as fuck and never to be lynched
I don't know how I feel about being obvtowned by a claimed lyncher/usurper.
In post 1239, BirdAndBeast wrote:I could maybe try to point out things Brian said yesterday that made me uneasy
:twisted:
In post 1251, MrZepher wrote:what's interesting is that BnB pushed hard for the agar lynch

and agar is completely uninterested in lynching BnB.

but they're both going for obviscum dry-fit.
You think dry-fit is obvscum but the sudden wagon (regardless of the alignments of the aforementioned players) doesn't excite you?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1323, Infinite Jesters wrote:I don't like brian's ready offer to lynch bird people to help serene out when if serene is a lyncher that would confirm bird people as town. <--- why would you want to help a lyncher.
I believe that if Serene is either a lyncher/usurper, that he's probably a lyncher. It has to do with the way they just tunnel on their target and say that if we get them lynched, we'll get both of them out of our hair. I don't actually know how usurpers work, but I'd assume they'd still have to play the game out as if they were scum.

I'm also working under the assumption that a lyncher is a role that jointly wins with the winning faction. So as long as they're a lyncher (3rd party), I don't mind working with Serene as long as:
1) It doesn't impede my wincon.
2) They find me scum, which actually helps me with my wincon. This hydra also seems willing to work with me.
3) I don't have to read 10+ pages of biased BnB tunnel every time I open this thread.
4) They turn their focus towards a town-motivated one.

It's a win-win situation for me. And I think there's a way for everyone to be happy (well, except for the scumteam and BnB).

There are three capable town players in that hydra. Not one, not two, THREE! And I'd rather have them help us towards a town wincon as long as I believe there's a way everyone can profit.

Also, I will not be entertaining a lynch on BnB without a valid scumread on them as long as the threat of losing is still a major concern to me.

I mean. Seriously. Kuribo even drew me a pretty map. Look at how much work he put into that thing. It's so adorable!

@Kuribo: I still think Mollie is very likely to be town. If BnB is scum, she's probably just misreading them.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I mean. Just that map alone makes me think not scum.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

@Kuribo: Can you explain your Zdenek and Reck reads? I don't need an essay.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

@BnB: I'm assuming that means you're townreading me.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1356, BirdAndBeast wrote:Its more of like I havent encountered you as scum before and Im not sure what Id expect.
I've actually seen you as scum before. But I still don't really know what to expect. But your play this game isn't really what I'd expect from a scum you.

I'm still pretty okay with trading you for scumflips. And if you're town, you should take this as an opportunity to spread your wings and breathe. Or at the very list, make a bomb ass reads list (unlikely because your reads waffle more than my Eggos.)
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I also like the rose analogy to my general meta. I think it fits if I squint hard enough.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1357, BirdAndBeast wrote:Hell I'll even yolo paranoia gut wagon Brian skies for the epic lolz right now.
Also, you'll lose.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1360, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 1358, Brian Skies wrote:I'm still pretty okay with trading you for scumflips.
Ya this is one of the things that looks like scum-roses. Why do you give 2 shits about Serene's opinion exactly?
Why not? You don't trust that he's capable of finding scum? Do you think he's scum (in which case he could be a usurper and we should be PL'ing you right now)? Would you rather fill this thread with another who knows how many pages of Serene tunneling you with role-related bias?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

You got like 90 minutes to wagon me. So what's stopping you?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1366, BirdAndBeast wrote:At brian: phone post now going to dinner. You trust them to be REALLY GOOD? Enough that they are better than other people here notably that you care? Enough to override the possibility that they're just mafia and going to ml lots of people? You think they are amazingly better than me who you credit ed with finding the scum team in ag....you praised me for that earlier THIS GAMW.

So you ask why not serene. I asl.... why serene?
Okay, first of all, I'm only familiar with like half the players in this list. And I'm in super tunnel mode.

Secondly, I would place your slot, Mollie's slot, and Serene's slot pretty high up on the list of players I respect out of this playerslist. But my opinion is biased and I just want him to shift his attention elsewhere.

Thirdly, my current read on them is 3rd party lyncher. Not scum. So yes, their reads do matter to me. And if Serene hopes to ever lynch you, he either needs to earn it (through pure town-motivated scum-hunting) or bus a partner if scum.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1371, BirdAndBeast wrote:3rd party lyncher isn't town dude and it's silly to treat it like town. So you are willing to side with them over us who would be practically obv town if serene were a confirmed lyncher so we'd be trustworthy more than them anyhow. And you would actually consider lynching a townie over their lyncher? The fuck? IDK Brian.
Why do you keep saying you're confirmed town if they're a lyncher? Isn't the alignment of a lyncher's target random?

And 3rd party ISN'T scum. Which means yes, I can trust their reads. They've already nearly completely damaged their shot at winning this game in Episode 1, so their best shot at winning again is to help the town win.

And I've never said I trusted their reads more than you. I read your posts as well. I read Bro's posts. I read Mollie's posts. Pretty much whoever I'm not ignoring each time I read through the thread. So why are you assuming their shit matters more than yours?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

And Venmar is probably one of the first people I'm working to sort through now.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I said I'd trade you for scumflips.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1385, Infinite Jesters wrote:brian we just had a usurper in ag even if you think it is a possibility it would be a possibility between a lyncher or usurper by following with what you are saying. so out of those 2 scenarios why are you not willing to lynch serene? and why would you make a deal with them?
In post 1342, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1323, Infinite Jesters wrote:I don't like brian's ready offer to lynch bird people to help serene out when if serene is a lyncher that would confirm bird people as town. <--- why would you want to help a lyncher.
I believe that if Serene is either a lyncher/usurper, that he's probably a lyncher. It has to do with the way they just tunnel on their target and say that if we get them lynched, we'll get both of them out of our hair. I don't actually know how usurpers work, but I'd assume they'd still have to play the game out as if they were scum.

I'm also working under the assumption that a lyncher is a role that jointly wins with the winning faction. So as long as they're a lyncher (3rd party), I don't mind working with Serene as long as:
1) It doesn't impede my wincon.
2) They find me scum, which actually helps me with my wincon. This hydra also seems willing to work with me.
3) I don't have to read 10+ pages of biased BnB tunnel every time I open this thread.
4) They turn their focus towards a town-motivated one.

It's a win-win situation for me. And I think there's a way for everyone to be happy (well, except for the scumteam and BnB).

There are three capable town players in that hydra. Not one, not two, THREE! And I'd rather have them help us towards a town wincon as long as I believe there's a way everyone can profit.

Also, I will not be entertaining a lynch on BnB without a valid scumread on them as long as the threat of losing is still a major concern to me.

I mean. Seriously. Kuribo even drew me a pretty map. Look at how much work he put into that thing. It's so adorable!

@Kuribo: I still think Mollie is very likely to be town. If BnB is scum, she's probably just misreading them.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

You're going insane.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Well, actually. What is your suspicion?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Thanks Ika!

You hit all the points I was trying to hit but much more effectively!

I'm not in a rush to sort everything out this episode and I don't mind waiting for the night shift to throw out their thoughts. I'll get my re-read done during the night shift.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Please read Ika's post about why I think he's more likely to be a lyncher than a usurper.

And I don't think he's town. I have never said he was town. But it's possible for him to have a joint win with the town if he's a lyncher.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1392, ika wrote:serne has stated he will "leave the game", so what happens in a hypothetical scnario where he doesnt?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Okay. So what's your issue? I'm not advocating for a BnB lynch. I'm advocating for less "BnB is scum" for 10+ pages and more focus elsewhere.

We had a guilty on scum Episode 1 and they tried to make a gambit to guarantee a lynch on you. I'm making a deal with them to shut up about it and if they want to win, that they'd need to "powerfuck the scumteam."
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I mean, if you just want to lynch the claimed third party, go right ahead.

If he flips usurper, you die. But him flipping lyncher doesn't clear your alignment by any means.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1403, ika wrote:
In post 1402, Brian Skies wrote:I mean, if you just want to lynch the claimed third party, go right ahead.

If he flips usurper, you die. But him flipping lyncher doesn't clear your alignment by any means.
thats why i say we lynch him first unless if another role is going to come out with a guilty results
But this would just make me feel bad for making the deal in the first place.

I guess we could. But I don't see how it helps us towards our white flag wincon (unless Serene flips scum in which case we might as well have just lynched BnB). And it doesn't tell us anything about BnB if he flips lyncher.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1406, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 1402, Brian Skies wrote:I mean, if you just want to lynch the claimed third party, go right ahead.

I've already said I doubt they are 3rd party and don't particularly want them Today?
And I don't particularly want either of you two today? I just want the thread to breathe?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

@Kuribo: If you die today and you're a 3rd party lyncher, I just want you to remember that I reached out to you.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1409, Infinite Jesters wrote:a scum lynchee without a usurper is far less likely than some1 fakeclaiming

or am I wrong

VOTE: serene
Also, no idea. I don't do mafia theory. I've seen maybe 1 usurper and zero lynchers on site.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1416, ika wrote:The bolded part is what i dont have that you do, pitty.
I like to imagine myself as a very kind and understanding person.
At least when I'm not throwing F-bombs everywhere in a game thread.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1417, BirdAndBeast wrote:Serene town makes me scum because... ?
Serene town doesn't make you anything.

Serene usurper makes you scum. I don't know if lynchers are scum. Do they have a tendency to roll scum?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1419, Serene2 wrote:btw, you guys have forgotten one very important question about my claim and none of you have thought to ask me what happens if B&B gets killed but not lynched
No. I just assumed you would tell us or cry and powerfuck the scumteam if you don't get removed.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I don't know. Now that I know how your wincon changes, I'm less averse to lynching you. Looks more likely to be a scum fakeclaim.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Wait. Nevermind. You could just NK BnB and go on your merry way. So it makes less sense as a scum fakeclaim.

I only got 10 minutes left before they kick me out of the computer lab so I'm just gonna sort it out later.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1428, ika wrote:do you stand by the "you leave game outright"?
I think the wincon only changes if BnB dies by means other than a lynch.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:02 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

If you're relying on the night shift to sort shit out, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Although, it seems to me that we typically create a bunch of noise and they actually find scum. So....
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (isolation #74) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1533, PeregrineV wrote:You actually have 40-something posts and I entirely forgot you were in the game. This is not a good thing.
You do not get to complain about my lack of presence when:
1) You're tunneling.
2) I'm in the top half of the players in terms of post count when I'm typically a player who's in the bottom 10%.
3) Four players in my shift average 3X as many posts as I do and account for half the posts in this game (thus drowning me out).
4) Your shift is barely alive and will probably lead to a town loss.

Like, I legitimately hate the players in your shift and you guys need to get your shit together. And you complaining about my 'lack of presence' just pisses me off.
In post 1534, PeregrineV wrote:I went through your posts and I can't find where you have actual interest in Logical or Zoaraster, either before or after the cop claim. What kind of interest did you lose?
Learn to read because I:
1) Expressed confusion over why people were calling LD a cop.
2) Expressed confusion over why people were calling LD/Zora lovers.
3) Pushed Serene for what turned out to be them fakeclaiming parity cop.
In post 1535, PeregrineV wrote:From this I'm getting that you think Aronis and ika are scummy?
No, I didn't understand why they were reading those two as town (and only those two as town).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (isolation #75) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Yes, I do.

I'm just extremely annoyed right now and wanted to get that out of the way. I'm currently looking through some stuff.

I DO want to lynch the shit out of Hiplop though.

What do you want to talk about?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1668 (isolation #76) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I would also lynch Zephyr. But a ton of people are reading that as town for some reason.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1669, Infinite Jesters wrote:would you like to know if lynchers count as scum? cos I sure do!
I really don't give a shit.

If you want to lynch the lyncher, go for it. No one's stopping you except maybe the innocent child.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (isolation #78) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

What do you think about the Agar kill?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (isolation #79) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Well, you already asked the mods the question, so I don't understand why you're asking if I care or not.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1621, Zdenek wrote:I don't think even one of ika's scum reads is justified by his ISO.
None of them are. And I have zero inkling of any sort of trajectory.

There are some things that he does that makes me think he could be town (like the way he tried to sort through the lover claims and how adamant he was that Titus doesn't gambit as town). And then there is the complete lack of transparency of his reads. I have him as very weak town but I wouldn't oppose a wagon on him.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (isolation #81) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

@Mollie: No? I already know he's at least anti-town. So the only difference is whether or not I'd consider using a lynch on him.

As far as his reads go, I can't really use them to any degree because they're completely biased towards BnB being scum and whatever helps them get their lynch.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (isolation #82) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

For the record, I don't think Venmar and Hiplop can be buddies. But you're welcome to discuss that with me if you think otherwise.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (isolation #83) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I also think Sven is incredibly town.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (isolation #84) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1632, AGar wrote:Brian Skies would also keep a low profile and generally not rock the boat
I know you're dead and town, but are you fucking kidding me? I would have rocked that shift's world. I would love to be in the same shift as those fucknuts.

You really don't know a thing about me.

*I agree about all your logic regarding the shift switch though. There's a strong chance Venmar could just be town picked out of the weak part of our litter.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (isolation #85) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1683, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 1680, Brian Skies wrote:For the record, I don't think Venmar and Hiplop can be buddies. But you're welcome to discuss that with me if you think otherwise.
we think venny might be town and our vote is on hiplop wat?
Okay? What's the issue?

All I said is I don't think they could be buddies and if you think I could be wrong about it, you're welcome to talk to me about it.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (isolation #86) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1682, Infinite Jesters wrote:so why does that not make you want to lynch them?
Because all I know is that I win when I achieve the white flag mechanic. So if he's groupscum, he deserves to die. If he's just some third party role that doesn't count towards that wincon, I'd rather not waste my lynch on that.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (isolation #87) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Not to mention that all he does is tunnel BnB so it's not like we can get much else off of him if he really is 3rd party.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (isolation #88) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

The problem I have with Hiplop is that I targeted the shit out of him for a mislynch in the last game I had with him. The cogdis he had as town there was off the charts.

Here's his =15569]iso from that game. Take a look at it and let me know what you think.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (isolation #89) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1658, Infinite Jesters wrote:NOTE THAT HIPLOP+VENMAR PROBABLY ISN'T LIKELY.
Alright, yeah, you apparently reached a similar conclusion as me. Sorry, I'm a bit behind.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (isolation #90) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1689, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 1687, Brian Skies wrote:Not to mention that all he does is tunnel BnB so it's not like we can get much else off of him if he really is 3rd party.

he is voting venny.

wasn't he a townread of yours
Who was a townread of mine?

Neither Venny or Serene are townreads of mine. I don't have a clue how to read Venny and I'm not going to pretend I do. Serene hasn't been a townread since he confirmed himself as lyncher.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (isolation #91) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Vote: Hiplop

I don't think anything major is going to change for me in the next 20 minutes.

Is there anything you'd like to discuss while I'm here though?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (isolation #92) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1696, ika wrote:VOTE: hiplop

Does this count as major?

p-edit: does that count?
Why are you voting Hiplop anyways?

And no. I was reading Serene as 3rd party lyncher for reasons stated in our previous shift. I wouldn't fight his wagon, but I wouldn't push it either.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (isolation #93) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Before I go, I'd like the mods to answer this question for the next shift:

@Mods: Does the existence of a third party role count towards the requirement of there being at least one mafia member at the beginning of each shift (or whatever the rule states)?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (isolation #94) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Sorry about my absence this shift. I've been selectively ignoring this game.

And I apologize for my frustration last shift. It was misplaced and uncalled for and I don't hate anyone in this game (or even on this site for that matter).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (isolation #95) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Some of the quote tags got messed up. I'm not fixing them.
In post 1732, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 925, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 910, Serene2 wrote:Post 462 is Titus's confirming her guilty result on Zoraster. It is signed ~Titus. This is when she begins her series of 2nd cop crumb in preparation for her full claim.

Next ~Titus Post is post 467. It ends with the words "last will".

Next ~Titus Post is post 471. The letters that start the sentences are A and S.

Next ~Titus Post is post 482. The letters that start the sentences are D and B. (ignoring the numerous I's)

Next ~Titus Post is post 810. This is her Cop claim, presumably where the crumb ends.

Putting everything together, it spells out: "Last will as DouBle Cop"; Titus was aware that there might be another cop running out there.

The role PM also implied that our results may be reversed. My guess is that if we were Sane, Titus was Insane, and vice-versa.

To verify our sanity and hers, we investigated Zoraster, Titus's target, and BirdAndBeast, who's now very likely to be scum due to their cop fakecrumb, and got "different." This is fanastic because even with unconfirmed sanities:

If Titus's sanity is Insane and we're Sane, this means Zora is town and BnB is scum.

If Titus's sanity is Sane and we're Insane, this means Zora is scum and BnB is scum.

I do not know whether Zora is scum or town; he could fall either way.

Either way, we are "guaranteed" that BnB is scum; may buddha have mercy on their souls.
I'm just trying to figure this out for a moment.

1) This post is oddly reminiscent of another post I've seen from FG. Why should I believe this is more likely to come from a town you?
2) Does Titus have a history with extravagant crumbing?
3)
I agree with Zephyr that if you were really worried about sanities, you had a completely viable option of using Bro as a base-read.
Nevermind. I have no idea how sanities and parity cops work.
4) What happens if BnB flips town? Do we lynch you?
5) Is there a way for us to verify the alignments without flipping most, if not all, of the parties involved? Like, why should I trust you?

UNVOTE: Serene
@Brian- This was another thing. (You are not the only one guilty of it, but since your under the microscope...)
1) To me, Serene's claim was a still-steaming pile of horseshit.
Randomly pulling letters together to create a "message".

Using this message with the roleclaim to bolster a ridiculous scenario with illogical targets and an even worse conclusion, and
2) I feel you try to give it legitimacy by questioning it as if it were real.

3) So, since you questioned it as if it were real, did you go to post 467 and verify it ended in "last will"?
Ditto with the next 4?

4) #3 could have been semi-redeeming, but you negate it with the last sentence. That was the extent of your questioning the "targets" of Serene's "investigation". And the whole thing is followed by an Unovte.

5) So, would like to hear more about how/why you felt this claim was believable.
1) Okay. Did you click the link I provided in point 1? FakeGod was scum that game and his post there was really similar to the one he posted here.
2) Refer back to the point above. Also, combined with points 2, 4, and the striked out portion of 3 (as well as the tone of the last part of point 5), I don't understand how you're leaning towards me giving legitimacy to his claim when I was actually working to debunk his claim.
3) Yes, but this is really a stupid question. Not only did I go back and check out his entire post, but do you think somebody would make an extravagant claim like that that didn't check out?
4) Okay. So what's your point? You want me to break down his investigation targets as well? I thought his choices were weird, but Bro is ascetic (hence why I crossed out the portion that I did in point 3). As far as his targets, he still includes Zoraster, which actually gives some credence to his claim. As far as my unvote, I wasn't interested in lynching Serene in the face of a Zora guilty (and I was really only sheeping Nacho the previous Day phase, which you missed).
5) You were in the same game with me in Anything Goes. There was a ton of negative utility. I also don't know much about how Quadz/Tripod games go regarding roles. As far as treating his claim as something that could have been believable, why not? It's not like there was some neon sign telling me he was obviously fake-claiming. I also tend to treat people as if they could be town, even if I think they're scum. To repeat what I said in point 4 above, we had a guilty on Zora and Serene's claim was the major roadblock and I needed to check to see how much validity there was to it.
In post 1733, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1665, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1533, PeregrineV wrote:You actually have 40-something posts and I entirely forgot you were in the game. This is not a good thing.
You do not get to complain about my lack of presence when:
1) You're tunneling.
Really? On who?
Hard to tell. But I've made my fair share of posts. But when you ask me "pointed questions" (as IJ likes to call them) that I can answer by just going back into my iso and pulling quotes out, then you're obviously tunneling (but not on me).
2) I'm in the top half of the players in terms of post count when I'm typically a player who's in the bottom 10%.
I'm speaking to your quality not your quantity.
3) Four players in my shift average 3X as many posts as I do and account for half the posts in this game (thus drowning me out).
Maybe. But I skip their bullshit posts anyway.
4) Your shift is barely alive and will probably lead to a town loss.
Interesting take. Suffice to say I disagree, and I will continue to say that aside from being spiteful, there is no point to making a statement like this.
1) Fair enough.
2) Good for you, I guess?
3) You guys had a double shift and barely produced the same amount of content you guys do on a regular shift. You have Aronis being Aronis, Hiplop being useless, Reck complaining about not being able to play this game, and you not showing up until a few phases ago (which actually is something I expected). Granted, I was a little unfair in my statement and there are some of you that are actually trying to sort things out, but it's not like you guys are working with the mod-confirmed IC to help move the game forward and coordinate lynches that will benefit the town.
And I think you'd agree that the scumteam is taking advantage of your shift's situation.

In post 1534, PeregrineV wrote:I went through your posts and I can't find where you have actual interest in Logical or Zoaraster, either before or after the cop claim. What kind of interest did you lose?
Learn to read because I:
1) Expressed confusion over why people were calling LD a cop.
She hard-crumbed then claimed the role. Which posts of your express thier confusion (pre and post claim)?
In post 1665, Brian Skies wrote:
2) Expressed confusion over why people were calling LD/Zora lovers.
What did you conclude? WHY were people calling LD/Zora lovers?
In post 642, Brian Skies wrote:And it's not like the night shift was all that interesting to me anyways.
In post 667, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 503, Svenskt Stål wrote:She is soft claiming lover with zoraster you dumb fuck
Is this the only possibility? Because I don't see anything that leads to this conclusion.
In post 667, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 552, Infinite Jesters wrote:THANK YOU

so what do you think about the people positing the lover's claim like our sven and some other people
And here's some clarification of the issue thanks to Mollie.
In post 750, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 684, Infinite Jesters wrote:exactly what did I clarify in that post you quoted?
I was actually meaning to refer to the fox when I made this quote. I was trying to figure out why people were assuming Titus claimed lovers. The post I was quoting seemed to clear it up. But somewhere after page 27 or so apparently Titus was crumbing it. So now I don't have a fucking clue what's going on.
First of all, I was just skimming through the night phase because I didn't really care much for it at the time. I was more focused on my own shift. I even point this out in 642.

A couple of posts later, I get a little confused as to why Sven was calling Titus lovers. Like I said, I was skimming the posts and missed the whole thing between Zora/Titus and didn't see anything mentioning lovers. In the same post (as I'm reading through the thread), I see Mollie commenting on Zdenek saying they could be a cop (which after looking back at LD's posts, I could see). It wasn't until 684 that I actually found the Lover crumbs and was extremely frustrated about the whole ordeal (and I didn't really have a whole lot of time to sort it out). LD gets shot on her next shift and Serene proceeds to fakeclaim parity cop.
3) Pushed Serene for what turned out to be them fakeclaiming parity cop.
How did that work out?
I think it worked out quite nicely considering they retracted their claim and we proceeded to lynch Zora-scum.

*Regarding developing internet hide, I have plenty of it. And I don't understand how you're confusing irritation with anything related towards what developing hide is for (protecting one's own feelings). Also, you didn't say anything that was insulting or demeaning, I just got ticked off by your pointed "lack of presence" statement (which really has everything to do with you and nothing to do with me). You were tunneling and you should own up to it. At least I do when I tunnel (which is almost always).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (isolation #96) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Apparently, GoodMorning replaced somebody I didn't even know was in the game.

The two posts he had are somewhat townish, but really nothing to reliably go off of considering he disappears right after.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (isolation #97) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1846, BirdAndBeast wrote:
Plant Incriminating Drugs on: Brian Skies
I leave to get a sandwich and this is what I come back to? :(
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (isolation #98) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1846, BirdAndBeast wrote:
Plant Incriminating Drugs on: Brian Skies
Also, if this is real, does this make me a miller?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (isolation #99) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I don't want to read anymore. I'll be sheeping the largest wagon out of Hiplop/Dry/Zeph at the end of the day. I still think Hiplop is scum so I'll leave my vote there for now.

@Zden: I'm not ignoring you. I was just reading and I don't pay attention to other people when I do. I'm not interested in BnB at this point in time but I'm also being extremely averse to having to read anything game related right now.

@Mollie: What changed about your read on BnB? I thought the two of you were moving in lockstep this game.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (isolation #100) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Brian Skies »

With 10 to lynch, unless somebody from this shift is secretly a double-voter, I'm pretty sure the only viable wagons are these:

Bird and Beast (5) - Venmar, hiplop, Zdenek, FourteenPointFive, The Goat
Zdenek (3) - BROseidon, Dry-fit, ika
The Goat (2) - PeregrineV, xRECKONERx,

Dry-fit (2) - BirdAndBeast, MrZephyr
FourteenPointFive (1) - goodmorning

hiplop (1) - Brian Skies
xRECKONERx (1) - Svenskt Stal

Not Voting (4): Serene2, Aronis, Infinite Jesters, Jordan

And the 14.5 wagon is just an RVS wagon from what I remember. I'll take another look at this later tonight and consolidate my vote. This is 100% me not wanting to read this game right now and wondering about IJ's sudden waffling on this page.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1998 (isolation #101) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Brian Skies »

The night phase did a poor job of working together to set up wagons. Tbqh, I'm pretty tepid about all three wagons (the last one is only there because "lulz replacement").

I'll be back to look at this in a few hours because some asshole apparently did a piss-poor job of trying to destroy my driver side window (which I'm slightly thankful that he didn't completely destroy it).

I'm half inclined to move over and lynch BnB to 1) settle this Serene/BnB lyncher debacle and 2) give them an early out and spare them the headache.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (isolation #102) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Brian Skies »

And apparently my vote isn't needed because I can't count votes.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2000 (isolation #103) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Brian Skies »

If that's L-1 then I'm just hammering.

VOTE: BnB

You can suspect me for this, I don't care. See you in the next episode.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (isolation #104) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:24 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Yes, I am a dork. But you should probably hammer anyways.

And thanks for the consolation. Wondering how it happened because the inside is shattered but the outside seems fine. The outside edges seem to have been chipped though.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (isolation #105) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Actually, I'm not sure how lynchers work. Do they need to be on their designated wagon?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (isolation #106) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2006, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 2004, Brian Skies wrote:Yes, I am a dork. But you should probably hammer anyways.

And thanks for the consolation. Wondering how it happened because the inside is shattered but the outside seems fine. The outside edges seem to have been chipped though.
Drunks broke into your car and tried to get back out through the inside?
Haha, what?

I think it's more likely somebody tried to break into the care and either they didn't have enough force to break through (and it shattered on the inside), or the glass glossed over on the outside (glass is technically a fluid).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (isolation #107) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2017, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 2014, Brian Skies wrote:Actually, I'm not sure how lynchers work. Do they need to be on their designated wagon?
Sometimes. I'm happier just not risking it.
Me too. I was derping earlier and didn't realize they weren't on the wagon for w/e reason.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2025 (isolation #108) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Nobody overthought anything. People just circle jerked around the lyncher debacle when I tried to move past it.

And your random WK when they're about to get lynched despite doing almost nothing up till now is skeevy and bullshit.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (isolation #109) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:53 am

Post by Brian Skies »

What are you, claiming scum?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (isolation #110) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2031, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 2028, Brian Skies wrote:What are you, claiming scum?
Jesus just lynch this. I cant stand it anymore.
:roll:
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (isolation #111) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2032, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 2025, Brian Skies wrote:And your random WK when they're about to get lynched despite doing almost nothing up till now is skeevy and bullshit.
No its not.
Yes, it is.

He has completely actively lurked up to this point and hasn't made a contribution since he made that case against Agar (who was town) and Serene. And right when you get to L-1, he perks his head up and goes "why you guys lynch AP? He's obvtown."
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (isolation #112) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Brian Skies »

When have I been ignoring you?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (isolation #113) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2037, BirdAndBeast wrote:All of right now. Not bothering to talk to me. ITs divey cause Im calling you scummy. You are just hoping it'll blow over after Im gone.
This is just ridiculous.

But to confirm, yes. I'm a vig. And I shot Agar because you/IJ kept calling him scum and I started confbiasing towards your side. It's also why I wanted to hammer. Because the scumteam hadn't use their shot yet and I thought I could prevent it.

I don't really care about claiming at this point because Serene already outed me.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (isolation #114) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:09 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2043, ~Jordan` wrote:
In post 2035, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2032, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 2025, Brian Skies wrote:And your random WK when they're about to get lynched despite doing almost nothing up till now is skeevy and bullshit.
No its not.
Yes, it is.

He has completely actively lurked up to this point and hasn't made a contribution since he made that case against Agar (who was town) and Serene. And right when you get to L-1, he perks his head up and goes "why you guys lynch AP? He's obvtown."
i called AP obvtown awhile before L-1
and then he got even
more
obvtown
are you denying that???
I haven't been reading this game for the last two or so cycles. The night phase is anemic and makes me almost completely apathetic about this game. The only reason why I've continued to care is because I have a pew pew.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (isolation #115) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:12 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Who says I'm not?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (isolation #116) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:13 am

Post by Brian Skies »

For all we know, I could be the god damn SK shooting the obvtown and letting town manifest itself into oblivion.

(but two 3p is kind of ridiculous)
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2052 (isolation #117) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I still have a gun whether it's loaded or not.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (isolation #118) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Also, why would you put an SK and a vig in the same game?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (isolation #119) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2050, Serene2 wrote:DGB was the one that saw your breadcrumb day 1, i was the one that decided you're probably 1-shot based on mod meta

at the very most you're two-shot, but unless your day 1 shot was protected or something, you were saving it because you only had 1 and you were in no danger of lynch
All I'm saying is that I'm X-Shot.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (isolation #120) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Can SK's be x-shot? Common sense tells me know. But I can see SK's pretending to be X-Shot.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (isolation #121) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Also, you're a jerk. Why would you out me?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (isolation #122) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Brian Skies »

@BnB/IJ/Bro: I don't want to hear anything from you guys. I tried to give you multiple hints as to what I was and get you to work with me and help me single out suspects. And you guys kept going "oh Brian must be scum." And I telegraphed the Agar shot almost a whole Episode prior to actually shooting him.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (isolation #123) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I wanted to know if IJ was okay with Agar pushing up daisies since that was around the time I was thinking IJ could be right.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (isolation #124) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm pretty sure IJ just completely ignored me, though. And I just got waffley and held onto my bullet.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (isolation #125) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2065, BirdAndBeast wrote:Uhhhh. So scum just didnt kill today then?
Not that I'm aware of. I've claimed the Agar kill already.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (isolation #126) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2066, Serene2 wrote:like seriously, we thought you were gonna shoot us instead and end the lyncher debate then and there
What part of "I wanted to see if everyone except the scumteam could be happy" did you not understand?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2074 (isolation #127) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2069, Serene2 wrote:hell i even hinted at the fact that you had blatantly softclaimed vig
In post 656, Serene2 wrote:Brian Skies- town read. if you're confused as to why you're getting townread by everyone, i'll give you a hint--- no one is going to scum read you early on after that shit you said earlier. you know what i'm talking about, that's why you said it.
No, I saw this. I also saw BnB catch it as well and immediately tried to shoot it down to hide my crumb after they were already made aware of it.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2075 (isolation #128) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I was actually contemplating shooting you when you claimed parity cop.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (isolation #129) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Also, the main reason why I didn't think Serene was scum was because I knew they caught my crumb and I was still alive.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (isolation #130) » Tue May 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2124, Infinite Jesters wrote:@ brian

I am sorry I did not get back to you when you gave a shout out cos I saw it. I was trying not to attract too much attention to you and was waiting for nacho and desp to see what they had to say. our communications are pretty sporadic.

I am sorry.

I see where nacho is coming from with the hiplock scum thing but I am not going to lose sight of serene.
Don't apologize, please. You weren't at fault. And I'm sorry for not shooting Serene yesterday. I was being dumb about a lot of things and shooting somebody who I had as a strong townread earlier (and being right about it) kind of sapped some of my motivation/confidence.

Also, no idea what was going on with the Mafia kills the previous episode. They were probably planning on masking my vig shot as a scumkill. Dry is either scum or not reading this game at all.
In post 2142, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 2140, Serene2 wrote:no but seriously, if i were scum, i wouldn't have to out the vig, genius

i'd just... you know... tell them in the QT
no shit

that's why we expect you to flip traitor
But this is what I'm expecting regarding the way he outed me as a vig.

Also, the noose is our best method of flipping Serene (for what I hope are obvious reasons). I'll withhold my vote for now in case other power roles need to do their thing. He's at L-3 right now.
In post 2150, Svenskt Stål wrote:Dont lynch serene2 yet,
it seems like the setup misslynch.
And no.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (isolation #131) » Wed May 07, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I find the recent development interesting, however
In post 2208, MrZepher wrote:hmmmm
I don't like this

UNVOTE:
Stop drinking the kool-aid.

There's no way Serene is a 2-shot doc. Their play has been too reckless and suicidal to be a protective role.

Anything not killing Serene becomes what I'm killing.

You don't want to become what I'm killing.
In post 2230, Zdenek wrote:But for now, courage.
Less courage, more voting.

Jordan gets to be a strong townread today despite how much I disliked him earlier.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2277 (isolation #132) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

VOTE: serene
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2389 (isolation #133) » Mon May 12, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

This is finals week for me. I'll see you again in my next shift.

It should also be 9 to lynch.

Not reading anything.
VOTE: Hiplop
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (isolation #134) » Mon May 12, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2379, Infinite Jesters wrote:If not hiplop, we can kill Reck.
Why Reck?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (isolation #135) » Mon May 12, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

No, I'm just a scrub that needs to study for his not elite degree because #imnotsmartenough.

See you in the next shift (or maybe tomorrow if I don't want to study). All the people I want to kill are in the other shift anyways.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (isolation #136) » Mon May 12, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I changed my mind. I could read these 4 pages in like 20 minutes tops.
In post 2282, ika wrote:anyway VOTE: jordan

primary suspect for today
Why is he your primary suspect?

I thought he was pretty townish yesterday. Sven on the other hand...
In post 2290, Aronis wrote:Is it just me or is it weird that the lovers haven't been killed yet?
I find it weirder that the scumteam hasn't bothered to kill anyone for two shifts now.
In post 2291, ika wrote:we already mostly concluded ij is the scum lover of the pair, if you want to lynch them we can go ahead
This happened when exactly?
In post 2313, goodmorning wrote:
Vote: hiplop

That one was actually the worst.
I agree. Kind of. But it's mostly because I like both wagons.

/end DayShift
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2394 (isolation #137) » Mon May 12, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2319, Svenskt Stål wrote:That said I dont like Ika, he has been excusing his lack of contribution with having sand in his vagina, basicly claiming to be pissy the entire game plus calling stuff dumb. he also said "I CLAIM vanilla town", he didnt say "I AM a vanilla town", I dont like that phrasing.
Townpoints to Sven for expressing the same issues I have with Ika. Still the scummier of the lovers for the way you seemed to try and (god, I don't know the word for it) something* Serene's claim the previous episode.
In post 2325, FourteenPointFive wrote:That type of wondering is what is confusing me, along with the now flipped scum trolling possible cover up of it being neither as the mods didn't remove Agar on time.
s a whole, the fact you posted it says that you didn't see a buddy using that kill.

VOTE: Mr Zepher

Also your posts regarding the Serene lynch are along the lines of someone not sure whether a buddy is actually going down or can be saved.
This reads townish to me.

The timing of his vig concerns bothered me but I couldn't really express why at the time without outing my role.
In post 2327, MrZepher wrote:Brian is basicaly conf town correct? Or am I wrong in thinking that.
I'm a town vig, and you're welcome to believing that I'm a town vig. But I'm not confirmed in any way, shape, or form.

*I haven't been paying enough attention to Venmar/Goodmorning (who replaced in) to have an opinion on either of them.
In post 2347, Svenskt Stål wrote:
All

Thoughts on forcing
Reck
to claim his "clearing town role"?

I think he is high on most peoples scum list so it would be benefitial if he could remove himself from a possible lynch and eat a night kill, seeing as he wont do anything of value anyway.
I don't care.
In post 2354, FourteenPointFive wrote:Brian, why should we believe your Agar kill was a Vig-shot, rather than believe that you are actually scum claiming the kill to fakeclaim Vig? With Serene's and Zor's outlandish claims, I can imagine scum feeling pressured to try and confirm themselves as town.
First of all, I softed my role early (pretty sure it was in my first post). Secondly, I telegraphed I was gonna shoot Agar about a day prior to doing so. And finally, I straight up told BnB they had zero chance of winning a 1v1 with me. So I don't know, you figure it out. I don't mind outing myself now because it was my shot, and I don't want people assuming Agar was killed for reasons other than me just wanting to shoot him. I originally had Agar as a townread, but I started confbiasing towards him being scum because I kept reading Mollie and BnB calling him scum. And there were some things I didn't like about his posting.

You can believe what you want about my claim. I'm a town vig and I can't explain the lack of scum kills. If they don't want to kill, that's their choice. I don't think vig's should shoot unless they have the conviction for it, and I'm generally waffley and lack confidence in my scumreads.
In post 2355, Zdenek wrote:Brian, why didn't you shoot Zoraster?
He was getting lynched anyways.
In post 2356, FourteenPointFive wrote:Or Serene?
I jumped off a cliff with the lyncher claim. Day 1 was hectic and I don't wanna talk about it. Day 2 was mostly me wanting to move away from the lyncher stuff but you guys ran up a BnB wagon.
In post 2380, Infinite Jesters wrote:Also let me point out the hilariously obvious:
In post 1314, The Critic wrote:Bird and Beast (4) - Serene2, Venmar, ika, MrZepher
In post 1597, The Critic wrote:Venmar (4) - BROseidon, Aronis, Svenskt Stal, Serene2
In post 1702, The Critic wrote:hiplop (4) - Bird and Beast, infinte jesters, Brian Skies, ika
In post 1815, The Critic wrote:Zdenek (4) - BROseidon, Dry-fit, ika, Serene2
This message has been brought to you by the "kill the living fuck out of hiplop" committee dedicated to a town win.
Okay, then. Well, I wanted this to happen yesterday.

I'm not opposed to a Dry-Fit wagon, but I already voted and I like this wagon anyways.

*I also don't understand a lot of the Zephyr townreads I saw in thread. I've been suspecting him for a while. But then again, there are only a few people in this playerlist I wouldn't shoot right now.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2395 (isolation #138) » Mon May 12, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2394, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2319, Svenskt Stål wrote:That said I dont like Ika, he has been excusing his lack of contribution with having sand in his vagina, basicly claiming to be pissy the entire game plus calling stuff dumb.
he also said "I CLAIM vanilla town", he didnt say "I AM a vanilla town", I dont like that phrasing.
Townpoints to Sven for expressing the same issues I have with Ika. Still the scummier of the lovers for the way you seemed to try and (god, I don't know the word for it) something* Serene's claim the previous episode.
To clarify, I have an issue with Ika's attitude and failure to move the game forward in any meaningful way while still expressing said attitude. I liked the way he pushed forward the Zoraster lynch with Titus meta, but I don't like the way he was goading me on with the offer I made to Serene. Feels manipulative. I don't understand the point of him posting a reads list with just colors. Feels like a cop-out and I don't understand the town motivation for it. Just looks like a way to look busy. Also, his L-1 vote onto Serene while also stating he thinks Serene is going to flip town at the same time reads extremely sketchy to me.

The bold part from Sven isn't something I hold any weight in.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2595 (isolation #139) » Wed May 21, 2014 2:12 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I somehow missed our last shift. I don't know what happened.

I've also been kind of keeping up not paying a whole lot of attention. But I didn't shoot Venmar.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (isolation #140) » Wed May 28, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2396, Svenskt Stål wrote:Are you trying to lynch me
Brian
?
I don't know where this is coming from.

If I wanted to lynch you, I'd just vote you. Or better yet, I could just shoot you (or Mollie, same shit).
In post 2476, FourteenPointFive wrote:Regardless I'm not wanting to go after either of you while you're both on the same shift.
What does the lovers being in the same shift have to do with anything?
In post 2484, xRECKONERx wrote:hiplop is just a neighbor, according to him. I'm not AT ALL convinced of his townieness but he could be a useful tool for me to help parse through the other shift.
I think you're town (just based on the way you're handling your role and other reasons also based on the way you've handled your role; but basically, it's just based on the way you've been handling your role) but I don't understand why you're so determined to keep hiplop alive if you're not even convinced he's town.

I already know you 'used your action' or whatever, but it's weird. Especially since you were determined to keep him alive in the shift prior to using your ability.
In post 2496, ika wrote:just caught up. the thing that pings me is how reck is a "boss"

all flips on scum were assistant managers, it could just be me that irks it but "boss" seems off for flavor.
I feel like I should be going back to look at Zora's/Serene's fake-claims to see if they claimed to be assistant managers or what. I'm just kind of out of it so I'll do it later if someone else doesn't want to do it for me.

But fwiw, I'm
the [a?] boss's son
highly likely to be Reck's son because I'm Jared Green, the boss's son who dropped out of school to be in a band but the band probably failed because no one wants to listen to gangsta metal reggae. I know it's a biased POV, but his flavor-claim doesn't look damning to me. And before anyone asks, I'm not aware of flavor usage other than pure aesthetical purposes.
In post 2553, xRECKONERx wrote:2 4/3/2014 11:38:00 Reck: "I am Cecily Green, the Boss Who Is Good At Her Job and Well-Liked by Her Employees But Just Can’t Seem To Kick That Cocaine Habit"
In post 2553, xRECKONERx wrote:4 4/3/2014 16:38:00 hiplop: "Hugo Esposito, the Male Secretary Who Feels Some Gender-Related Shame Not Due to His Job But Because His Boss Makes Him Question His Masculinity"
Lulz.
In post 2572, xRECKONERx wrote:Venmar kill was oddly timed, though.
How so?

I had to wait about 24 hours for Agar to eat my bullet. And the timing of it was mostly based on me prodding Quadz about it.
In post 2581, Dry-fit wrote:
In post 2502, Aronis wrote:
In post 2501, Dry-fit wrote:I don't think Reck's claim makes him look particularly town or Hiplop look particularly scum to be honest.
Why not?
For Reck I don't agree that it would be useless for scum to have a one shot redistributer or whatever. I think it could be advantageous for scum to mix things up especially after a town claims an action or something of the sort.
As for hiplop I don't see that what he's posted in the neighbor topic is anything I wouldn't expect from him if he is town.
And I don't agree that a vanilla neighbor has to be scum based on setup spec.

That said I'm more sure than ever I want hiplop lynched today.
I just...what? Why do you want to lynch hiplop again?
In post 2599, Svenskt Stål wrote:Am I the only one who finds Recks claim to be bullshit?
At first, I thought maybe. But flavorwise, I think it's plausible.
In post 2603, Svenskt Stål wrote:
Spoiler:
I want to lynch
goodmorning

I like her start but now I want to rope her.

Interest?
Some interest from me. But why do you want to lynch Goodmorning? And what about her start did you like [I don't even remember it]?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2612 (isolation #141) » Thu May 29, 2014 12:38 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2609, Svenskt Stål wrote:Reck claims neighboor? So he neighboorized hiplop then? And hiplop is a vt that has been neighboorized? thats how it works right?

And what is the argument about private topics, i dont understand anything about it.
:?

Reck's just claiming neighbors with Hiplop. I don't think he neighborized Hiplop, and no offense to Hiplop, but I don't think he'd be Reck's first choice even if Reck
were
a neighborisor.

I don't remember what the private topics was in reference to. But it was basically one person [Reck?] feeling more inclined to believe someone else's claim [Zoraster's?] based on the mentioning of private topics over quick topics. I guess Reck felt Zoraster's claim was more believable because he has a private topic with Hiplop and he thought Zoraster indicating the usage of a private topic to be more likely to be a towntell.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2652 (isolation #142) » Fri May 30, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I have nothing to contribute.

Vote: Ika
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2659 (isolation #143) » Fri May 30, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2658, FourteenPointFive wrote:It's another thing to go "I have nothing...SHEEP". Don't pretend that there isn't a clear difference.
I said I have nothing to contribute, but it's not why I'm sheeping.

I do think Ika could be scum, what with his casual braindumping of things that seem to have everything to do with set-up spec but not actually leading towards forming reads and solving the game (lover spec, encouraging me with me jumping off a cliff with the lyncher thing, the color-coded reads with no reasoning nonsense). Not to mention his distasteful attitude towards the other players.

There are some flashes where I think he could be town, but the last time this happened, it was when he was yelling out Titus doesn't gambit as town which helped solidify a Zoraster lynch. Other than that, his slot has been mediocre to me.

I also have nothing left to prove unless you want me to put a bullet in someone's head.

I also don't feel like lynching Goat (who already claimed and is probably town anyways) and I'd like to be able to run Ika up to a claim before our next shift comes around.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2739 (isolation #144) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I have like half my catch-up post written but I'll probably scrap it because there's not much in it. I'll be back in a bit.

But, unless you think the scumteam has a dayvig on top of their factional kill, I'll be shooting the people I want to shoot. We have eight people in our shift so everyone in the dayshift is a viable lynch to me.

Someone mentioned something about Zeph possibly being scum. I almost shot Zephyr on Day 2, so I'm interested in hearing some opinions about that.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2750 (isolation #145) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2740, Svenskt Stål wrote:Speculating about why you are alive would be a start.
No idea.

But I'm town and I got a gun. So it's probably one or more of:
1) They don't know if I still have any bullets, or how many.
2) They're hoping I shoot town again.
3) Or they don't fear me.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2753 (isolation #146) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Not really interested in GM after going through his iso.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2755 (isolation #147) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Brian Skies »

My internet blew up last night.

I'll hammer if I need to, but I'd prefer Ika.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2758 (isolation #148) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Unless you think the wagon has any chance of shifting anywhere else, you can hammer.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2797 (isolation #149) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:46 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2778, Zdenek wrote:From what I remember and some new stuff, I think that the following should be off-limits for today.

Brian
IJ
The Goat
Jordan
Peregrine
Sven
Why are these people off-limits again? I mean, aside from me. And maybe Mollie.
In post 2780, xRECKONERx wrote:also it looks like my split went thru since hiplop is on the other shift now
It still doesn't do anything to confirm you.
In post 2783, FourteenPointFive wrote:Cherry and I are so fucking town it is physically hurting me.
It's hurting me too.
In post 2788, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 2787, FourteenPointFive wrote:Who was posting out of shift THIS time? There's really no excuse for it at this point, and it's getting to the point where it looks like to me people are trying to townslip by doing so.
or

or

maybe whoever it was didn't realize their shift had been adjusted?

:!:
Are you kidding me? This is the second time he's done this and he was originally in the night shift last time. How hard is it to look through and find his name?

Also, just to make sure, there's definitely at least one scum in each shift, right? Because I think that if there's scum in this shift, we can weed him/them out.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2798 (isolation #150) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:51 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Obligatory sheep vote for bullshit wagon diverting.

Vote: Ika
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2879 (isolation #151) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:28 am

Post by Brian Skies »

If something dies, it's because I shot it.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2880 (isolation #152) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:29 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I also don't understand the Reck kill. I was never shooting him anyways, but a lot of the kills this game have been really weird.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2881 (isolation #153) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:30 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I still want to lynch Ika/Hiplop.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2882 (isolation #154) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:30 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Also, I'm having a terrible game this game and I don't know how to fix my shitty reads.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3005 (isolation #155) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:23 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

This is mostly me trying to see if they allowed me back into work.
In post 3001, SleepyKrew wrote:Hi guys please tell me what specific things I should read and any major things that aren't in the OP ok gotta go bye
-Infinite Jesters/Sven are claimed lovers that people continuously entertain the idea of lynching.
-I'm a confirmed Vig unless you think a) the scumteam has more than one kill per Episode (hint: the mods told you they only get 1) or b) I'm an SK in a White Flag set-up. The Agar and Dry-Fit kills are mine.
-Hiplop is confirmed neighbor with Reck, who is confirmed town based on his flip. Hiplop could still be scum.

Anything else will probably make you want to tear your hair out. I also suggest starting with Episode 4. Episode 3 is a waste of time unless you just want to watch us lynch Serene.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3006 (isolation #156) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:03 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Also, I'm sorry for my lack of presence recently and I am still sorting you guys out right now. I'm trying to decide whether it's better to lynch out of my extremely tiny shift, in which I have no idea who could be scum in the group, or out of the larger shift, in which I just want to lynch everyone.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3007 (isolation #157) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:25 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Based on shift redistribution alone, shooting Dry was a mistake and I apologize.

However, I will definitely be attempting to lynch out of the players in this shift until I hit scum. Both of the players that were moved in flipped town.

Brian - confirmed vig (or at least some sort of killing role not aligned with the scum faction)

IJ - originally grouped with me
SleepyKrew - orginally grouped with me
14.5 - moved into shift after third shift distribution (after Zor's death)
Goat - moved into shift after third shift distribution (after Zor's death)
Dry - I shot him, was town, moved into shift last shift distribution

Reck - Scum shot him, was town, moved into shift last shift distribution

I will probably be reading up on these particular players in the morning. I might do a more detailed shift redistribution thingy explaining why I'd rather lynch here than in the larger shift later.

This game is also extremely messy and it irritates me that I scumread most of the players in this game (or more accurately, I can't confidently call anyone town).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3008 (isolation #158) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:26 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

^Replace 'after Zor's death' with 'after Serene's death.'
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3014 (isolation #159) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:36 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I think it has more to do with the movement of players.

Original Shift Distribution

Spoiler:
Day Shift

~Jordan’
AGar
Bird and Beast
Brian Skies
ika
infinite jesters
MrZepher
Serene2
Svenskt Stal
Zdenek

Night Shift

Aronis
BROseidon
- Innocent Child
Dry-fit
FourteenPointFive
hiplop
iamausername
Logical Duality
- Cop killed by scum within first Episode.
PeregrineV
The Goat
xRECKONERx
zoraster
- Scum lynched at end of first Episode.

First Shift Redistribution at B.1

Spoiler:
Day Shift

Aronis
BROseidon
Dry-fit
FourteenPointFive
hiplop
iamausername
PeregrineV
The Goat
xRECKONERx
Venmar
- Technically the only person moved from either shift, killed by scum in Episode 4

Night Shift

~Jordan’
AGar
- Town shot by me in Episode 2.
Bird and Beast
- Lynched by town at end of Episode 2.
Brian Skies
ika
infinite jesters
MrZepher
Serene2
- Scum lynched by town at end of Episode 3.
Svenskt Stal
Zdenek

In the first shift redistribution, after Zoraster was lynched, the only thing that changed was the scumteam moving Venmar over to the smaller shift that Zoraster was in. Venmar is confirmed town with his flip, so that means there was still scum in both shifts. And they didn't feel any need to make any major moves. Venmar said this on page 90 something, and with him being confirmed town, it does make sense.

The main thing that bothers me here is that they put the noisier shift ahead of the relatively inactive shift. And I'm wondering if they were trying to shift the end of Episode control towards the less active shift.

There were also no flips based on scumkill from either Episode 2 or 3. I don't know what the issue here is, if they were looking to set me up, attempting to make kills and failing, or some other weird masterplan that I can't even hope to figure out.

Remaining Players from First Redistibution

Spoiler:
Day Shift

Aronis
BROseidon
Dry-fit
FourteenPointFive
hiplop
iamausername
PeregrineV
The Goat
xRECKONERx
Venmar
- Technically the only person moved from either shift, killed by scum in Episode 4

Night Shift

~Jordan’
Brian Skies
ika
infinite jesters
MrZepher
Svenskt Stal
Zdenek

Second Shift Redistribution

Spoiler:
Day Shift

Aronis
Dry-fit
goodmorning
- Lynched by town in Episode 4.
hiplop
ika - Moved to Day Shift.
PeregrineV
xRECKONERx - Claimed to be some town shift-maniupulator and neighbors with Hiplop.
Venmar

Night Shift

~Jordan’
The Goat - Moved to Night Shift.
Brian Skies
FourteenPointFive - Moved to Night Shift.
infinite jesters
MrZepher
Svenskt Stal
Zdenek

With Serene's death and the difference in shift sizes, the scumteam was forced to move people back into the Night Shift. However, instead of just moving in one player, they moved both The Goat/14.5 into the night shift in exchange for Ika. It's hard to determine if it's because Ika was scum drawing heat or if the Night Shift needed another scum moved in to replace Serene.

The one thing I don't agree with Venmar's previous logic was that he was concluding Goat had to be scum, and one of Ika/14.5 had to be too. I don't know how he reached this conclusion and it doesn't make sense to me. Personally, I think it would make more sense if the groups looked like <Ika>, <Goat, 14.5>, or <Ika, Goat, 14.5>.

The one thing I agree with Venmar is that I don't think there are 6 scum in this game. I think we're looking at a team of 4 or 5 at most.

Remaining Players from Previous Shift Distribution

Spoiler:
Day Shift

Aronis
Dry-fit
hiplop
ika
PeregrineV
xRECKONERx - Claimed to be some town shift-manipulator and neighbors with Hiplop.
Venmar

Night Shift

~Jordan’
The Goat
Brian Skies
FourteenPointFive
infinite jesters
MrZepher
Svenskt Stal
Zdenek

Current Shift Distribution

Spoiler:
Day Shift

Brian Skies
Dry-fit
- Moved to this group. I shot him.
FourteenPointFive
infinite jesters
The Goat
xRECKONERx
- Moved to this group. Scum shot him.
Zdenek

Night Shift

~Jordan’ - Moved to other group.
Aronis
Hiplop
ika
MrZepher - Moved to other group.
PeregrineV
Svenskt Stål - Moved to other group.

I don't understand the movement here except for separating both Reck/Hiplop. The only thing that changed about the Day Shift was moving both Dry and Reck in, who we now know were town. And with me confirmed Vig now (or at least not scum controlled kill), we have the smallest pool to select from based on the knowledge that one of these four has to be scum.

You can make any story you want concerning the Night Shift, but trying to reduce that group to a group of three isn't going to work. And we don't have anything to go off of based on movement. At least both the newcomers to the Day Shift are already flipped now.

And this gives me about 3 1/2 hours to decide which of the people in my shift is the scummiest and deserves rope the most.

If I had to lynch out of the other shift, I'd probably go with Hiplop, Ika, or MrZephyr.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3015 (isolation #160) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:55 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3009, The Critic wrote:
FourteenPointFive (3) - Zdenek, MrZepher, ika

ika (3) - Brian Skies, The Goat, ~Jordan’
MrZepher (2) - FourteenPointFive, Svenskt Stål
Aronis (1) - infinite jesters
PeregrineV (1) - Aronis

Not Voting (2): Hiplop, PeregrineV

With 12 alive, it is 7 to lynch.
I'm also not touching that wagon based on who's sitting on it. Especially with both of the counter-wagons being on players that are trying to wagon 14.5. I haven't seen how these wagons built up, but I don't like it.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3017 (isolation #161) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Just to clear any confusion regarding shift distributions, because many of you still don't understand it despite playing this game for ages now, the shifts change every 8 Shifts, not every Episode. That's why shifts change mid Episode and not at the beginning of each Episode.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3018 (isolation #162) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

The best way I can explain it for you is that whenever a Shift is labeled 1, that's your new shift distribution.

A1
B1
C1
D1
E1 - Next shift distribution
F1
etc.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3019 (isolation #163) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Vote: MrZephyr

@IJ: I don't think you can get Aronis lynched in within the next shift + 1 hour of this shift. I don't even know why you're scumreading that slot other than his iso looking relatively useless and bad at times, which could be said of many players in this game. This game has too many lynchbait and town is suffering for it. I'd prefer MrZ. He's a scumread I've had for a while based on his general wafflyness and tendency to push the larger wagons for reasoning I can't figure out, at least not reasoning I think points towards town. I could be wrong, but I have a strong desire to see him flip because I just don't think he's town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”