Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

I personally don't have time to catch up on this game today, but I figured I'd post to let you guys know that I am aware the game has started. Seriously, though. 13 pages.

Fuck that, I'm working.

~Ray
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Winter Skies »

Brian head here. I'll try to catch up later tonight or tomorrow.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:25 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Spoiler:
In post 795, Brian Skies wrote:
Lazy reads. Just be glad I caught up:

Bro - Strong entrance looks town to me.

Nacho - I don't have a strong desire to lynch Nacho yet, which bodes well for Nacho.

AA9 - I've only seen her as a replacement and her posts here are much less defensive and more coherent than I've seen from her. I don't see the issue with the placation and I think Bulba's issue with AA9 is weird. Also, extending the deadline because we can is stupid. Find scum and kill it before half the players stop caring about the game.
*Placate means to make someone less angry or hostile. I had to look this up despite English being my primary language (it's not a common word, Bro).

Mollie/Tammy/NotMala - You don't get to complain about lack of reach outs when you don't post/make a presence in game beforehand. Also, where's Tammy?

adorkable - I liked 535 enough that I'm not concerned about this slot at the moment. I thought the comments about postcount were weird, though.

Bulba - Light townread. Didn't like him calling everything voting Skitty scum, but I can see where he'd think people were trying to taking advantage of the 3p claim.

Mental Blue Thing - Probtown, but I take no responsibility for this read because I don't do touchy feely.

ZZZX - Is he usually this active? I do like some of his posting (barring the UT lynch), though.

Droog - Clowns are creepy. Someone said this was town, and I'm lazy enough to sheep that read for the time being because I don't care about sorting reads anymore. I think his push on Nacho-slot blows, though.

Shos -
How is this slot being coached? And how does this incriminate Skitty?
I don't like his attack on Bro about calling someone scummy while they're catching up. Everyone's free game in my book. I don't really know where I want to put this slot, but he can sit here for now.

PV - In this game but probably won't make a splash until later. So for now, he gets to be my null line.

Dramonic - In what fucking world is a survivor more threatening than an SK? We literally have to weed out and kill the SK before it fucks up our wincon.

Deathnote - I always want to kill this with fire. I will not be committing to a read here anytime soon. Although, I find his baconstripes really weird and out of place after Event Card Mafia (I think, it's been a while since that game happened).

Johou Shonen Tai Something Something - Pie could be scum. Not confident in this read and will revisit later.

GGG - I agree with Bulba that his early stance regarding the Survivor claims is scummy. I feel that his focus is misplaced for a townie. His reaction towards ZZZX is a little entertaining and might just be bothered scum.

Major Minor - Survivor. More likely to be Survivor than Skitty. I hope this never dies because I believe the claim and it seems willing to work with town.
Skitty - Survivor. If one of the Survivors is lying, it's probably only this one.

Untrod Tripod -
Town-aligned player who turns visitors into cult. Weird role. Their lack of scumhunting and pressuring for a self-lynch feels more like a jester though (I think they would have just claimed if they were a PGO, Bro).
Muk, noooooo! T_T You weren't even in the promotional picture.

Mine.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:27 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Also,

Vote: Skitty

Don't let Pie lurk. It's been like 3 days since his last post.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Spoiler:
In post 848, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 806, Southern Belles wrote:@ brian

I think I already said where tammy was? v/la? we are town (and being pretty obvious about it) but I wonder has your hydra partner even posted yet? if not then then why are are you screaming for tammy?

Of all the things you address in that post, you're worried about me asking about Tammy? I'm not even screaming for her. I can show you screaming. Also, 'obvtown' isn't something I throw around casually, and I don't remember seeing anything from you that struck me as 'obvtown'.

My hydra partner is busy (as was said in our first post) and I got designated as the posting head anyways. Something about him thinking hydras only need one head to post to prevent dissonance or something. He's only posted once in our QT and I don't think he's even read the game yet. So expect this hydra to play out a lot like my Red Gyarados hydra in Saki (minus Notty deathtunnelling you).

In post 849, Brian Skies wrote:Also, one thing I failed to mention earlier regarding AA9: If someone knows a specific behavior is a towntell for them, is it still a towntell?

In post 850, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 823, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:And if it's not obvious, I'm sort of suspicious of wischo as cult given their interactions with UT, but I'd need actual evidence of a cult for that since otherwise he seems non-scum. Pie is indifferent to that opinion.

In post 828, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:You seemed interested in keeping him alive, positing that he's a jester and that, if truthful, we could just not target him.

I believe Wischo's interactions were largely based on the way UT was playing their role, not on the claim itself. UT was just asking to die, not specifically scumhunting or looking to sort reads, which feels a lot more like jester play.

In post 851, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 827, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:Ok, so dram is in part because he's unapologetically stating an unpopular opinion, which happens to also be correct. He has absolutely no reason as scum to be pushing skitty-lynch because of survivor. It would be super easy to just agree with wischo or even to just let the wagon happen and lurk.

Adorkable is in part by feels of both me and pie, another part is that the reasons for voting GGG are not the things that I find scummy about him, and look somewhat invented.

Bro was pie's catch that I agree with to an extent. He felt like bro's entrance was one-linery and lacking in the sort of scumhunting aggression that he had seen in other games. He points out that bro feels like his AoT self, which I don't really remember well enough to be able to agree with. I mostly just feel like bro and I tend to think alike about a lot of things and that it's odd that he didn't come up with a similar suspect list.

I don't really agree with your reasoning for thinking Dram's town because I still feel like the focus is oblong and weird for a townie. But his behavior does seem to match his idea that Survivors are anti-town and must die.

Your Adorkable/Bro reads are interesting to me, especially considering Bro was oddly sensitive towards Ooba regarding Adorkable. Bro doesn't really feel like he did in AoT because his play there was oddly wacky and scummy coming from him.

In post 852, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 831, dramonic wrote:
In post 795, Brian Skies wrote:Dramonic - In what fucking world is a survivor more threatening than an SK? We literally have to weed out and kill the SK before it fucks up our wincon.

Sk literally has to weed out and kill scum before they fuck up his wincon.
Survivor does not.
So... in every fucking world, and every abstinent one as well

SK's have every motivation to kill both strong town and scum. They also can't win with the town.

Survivor's, for the most part, are benign and the one in this game has claimed a win condition that doesn't conflict with ours.

I'm not having this argument with you when I already know you're going to lose.

In post 853, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 838, adorkable wrote:two days

but yeah sorry I just got super lazy on my day off, and not only including this game =/

I was talking about Pieguyn. And it ended up being about 3 days between Pie posts.

In post 838, adorkable wrote:I understand where WoH is coming from in 731 re:ZZZX but I'm not sure if I agree. I see town motivation for randomly claiming something like that even if it was incredibly stupid.

I can too! But mostly because I've seen Ika do it in Streetracers. "Hey look at me, I may or may not be a good scumkill. Eliminate me at your own risk."

Mine.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 855, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:if you remember from that game, a lot of the arguments he was pushing weren't actually correct and were generally very shallow. he also heavily relied on this in NY167. on the other hand, in my experience with town BRO, all his arguments were *very* rock solid and logical. the coaching point reads as an example of this

The thing that bothered me the most about Bro that game was that a lot of his points just made no sense to me and I couldn't figure out why he was bringing them up. He tried to use Gif as support for mod meta when it wasn't even Gif's setup to begin with. Among other things (I should have listened to you but I was busy crumbing that Dan was town :p ).

I never read Wicked and I have no interest in doing so. I'll cede the coaching point because I agree, but it's the only thing that stands out to me regarding Bro. I don't know anything about Shos, so I don't really have an opinion on it (and I thought Shos' pushback on Bro was really weird). I don't mind waiting for the other things, but either I'm able to comprehend where Bro is coming from in his posts, or I'm just not seeing the same logical inconsistencies that you are.

I have noticed the Bro/adorkable thing, but I think they're implying some sort of relationship that I'm putting off for now.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Why is Droog town?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Kagami, see 850.

I don't think Wischo thought UT shouldn't die, they just didn't want to lynch him in case he was a jester. I don't see how asking for a Dayvig reflects a lack of desire to see UT die.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

I am no longer acknowledging Dram's existence.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

I think it is! Alternatively, we can get into a 10 page shitfest over an argument that has literally zero relevance in the grand scheme of things.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

So, what's your point Kagami? Because the only thing I saw was them not wanting to lynch UT in case they're a jester.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 866, dramonic wrote:Lynching scum is never relevant, silly me!

I missed the part where you had anything resembling a scumread. Except that thing you call a scumread on claimed Survivors of course.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Hi guys, it's ray, I'm planning to actually read this thread later today after I finish work - I've been mindnumbingly busy lately, so even when I had time (last night) I didn't have the energy to really...
do
anything (barely managed to stay awake on the train home).

You can expect me to be posting less ITT than I would in a normal game - I'm planning to mostly be in the hydra QT. If you guys have some major problem with this, I'll not do things that way, but yeah. I figure it helps keep the thread cleaner.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Spoiler:
In post 884, Brian Skies wrote:It is when the associative doesn't exist and no one was talking about adorkable.

This might become a problem for me.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Hmmm. Upon further thought, I may have misinterpreted your post. Were you implying that Ooba missing adorkable might indicate an association?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Oh, well that changes a lot of things.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

I couldn't care less if TD dies. I think he's misconstruing AA9's intentions to make her motivations look scummier than they actually are.

Also, reluctance to share reads is a scumtell?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:43 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

So I just finished work, gais. Time for me to read all 42 fucking pages. I swear, if you guys managed to get this far with mostly poorly written one line post spam, I will post a picture of myself flipping all of you off.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:09 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 1052, The Goat wrote:Also, if anyone can give me an explanation why Sonic (the character, not the hydra playing) would be neighbors with Pacman, I'd like to hear it.

Because flavor connection has no relation to roles spread out
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:23 am

Post by Winter Skies »

Metal sonic can you stop posting in your account and post in the damn hydra? Jesus fucking christ. Tired of this shit. Bad enough you're filling this thread with fifty thousand posts that could be condensed to 50, you're doing it on the wrong account.

Goat: there is no reality in which I can imagine the mod would choose, in a bastard game with
crossover between games references
, to have roles be flavor-based in their interactions. It'd create literal nonsense. There's no interactivity between, say, the street fighter universe and the phoenix wright universe (hold it! you've just punched a guy, go to directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect two hundred do- oh wait that's another crossover). Or pacman and sonic. Or, really, any crossover possibilities.

Now, I'm going back to reading the thread.

Metal sonic, please limit your one line post spam to another time of day as well as to the hydra account instead of your main account. Tia.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:07 am

Post by Winter Skies »

I am on page 19 and all I want to do is [hyperbole]throttle half the playerlist to death[/hyperbole]. I'm not sure that I can find the motivation to read the remaining 26 pages' worth of content within the next four hours or so before I go to sleep.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:46 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 483, Skitty wrote:My hood has daytalk so scum likely do js

Guys, skitty claimed neighbor with daytalk ages ago.

I don't see motivation for caled to lie about being in a neighborhood with goat if they think goat is town, but I can see some potential reasoning if they think that goat is scum in a two person neighborhood.

If caled can confirm / deny suspicion of goat, then it'd help clear the air from my point of view.

I haven't finished reading the thread, just felt I should weigh in.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:48 am

Post by Winter Skies »

We can also settle for "notscience is, as per usual, acting in a completely horrible manner to try and create an artificial meta for himself that is detrimental to his alignment regardless of what he's playing save jester"

This shit's almost as bad as lurking.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:52 am

Post by Winter Skies »

Alternative motivation for skitty to deny being in neighborhood is to avoid giving information to potential scum regarding the presence of day-talk neighbors, but it's too little too late if your neighborhood partner is already claimed.

But then again, it's in line with how I think of notscience as a player. I'd chalk up the discussion revolving around it to a bunch of wasted time but I haven't read the actual posts to be able to make that decision. I am just predisposed to do so.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:17 am

Post by Winter Skies »

By the power invested in me as one of the heads of this hydra, I shall change the vote without consulting the other head.

Unvote, Vote: Shos

I'm not going to say why. Yes, you heard it here first, folks. RayFrost is actually not going to be transparent about his reasons. Take that, my own meta.

I actually chose to nominate brian as the main posting head for the hydra, so he's free and welcome to be more in control of the vote. I just put the vote someplace that I feel it's of more use than sitting on the skitty slot.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:22 am

Post by Winter Skies »

I will be available for roughly 40 ish minutes to field any questions before I collapse in exhaustion from having spent the last forever sifting through those pages of one line post bullshit + nonsensical notscience nonsense. I would've posted the picture I promised, but a lot of the people in this thread don't deserve to be flipped off. I'm, of course, irritated by the one line post stuff and the bad grammar and the bad spelling and the ~mysterious unexplained reads backed by nothing whooo~ shit, but eh.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:45 am

Post by Winter Skies »

I suppose I should do you guys a solid and give at least a few of my reads without consolidation with Brian.

WoH - town-read

Memmn,nmnmtal somnlnmnmic - As much as I hate everything about them, probably town. I feel like they're more detrimental to town than helpful despite the likelihood of them being town.

I actually don't see much reason for either of goat / skitty neighborhood to be scum in the given situation. Goat's posting surrounding the situation reads sincere as hell, and notscience's play pains me to leave alive but I don't recall him being likely to be scum when he's blatantly doing anti-town bullshit and gambits. My experience with him is extremely outdated, though. Maybe he's spread his gambits into both his town and scum play.

I don't like much of anything about how sho's been posting, but it'd take me a lot more effort than I have the energy for to break it down with post links and shit. Brian can disagree or agree with whatever, I've kind of sort of put him in the lead for how we play.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:46 am

Post by Winter Skies »

I also actually think dram is town if that's worth anything.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:55 am

Post by Winter Skies »

To be honest, goat, it's less a matter of "I think scum wouldn't do that" and more a matter of "I think notscience is more likely to be an annoying distractor and gambit for no fucking reason as town than as scum"

Because I believe, perhaps incorrectly, that notscience finds pleasure in doing ridiculous and utterly worthless things and attracting attention (despite it being negative) as town but hates to do anything at all as scum.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:06 am

Post by Winter Skies »

I don't remember the name of the game(s) I played with him, I just remember the impression it left me was very very negative.

And then I combine that with the meta given from wisdom/nacho that notscience tends to just afklurk as scum.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Winter Skies »

Basically, my opinion about it is heavily biased and fueled more by a savage hatred for notscience's style of play which leads to me being more along the lines of flipping a table and being like "FINE, I WILL FOLLOW OTHERS REGARDING THIS FOR THE BLOOD MIST COVERS MY EYES"

So when everyone's like "leave skitty alive"

I leave well enough alone.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:19 am

Post by Winter Skies »

Anyway, it's almost 2:30 am. I need to sleep, I've got two jobs' worth of work today. You guys play nice and try not to double the page count while I'm gone, mmmkay?

Honorary mention before I sleep: ITT, adorkable hydra is my spirit animal.

Peace, love, and sliced chicken for all!

P-edit: I may be misremembering notscience for someone else.

I mean, it's been at least like... a year. Let me see if I can find it in less than ten minutes. If not, I won't be posting again to say I can't find it. I'll just go to bed and let that be my saying I couldn't.

P-editv2: Goat, that clip is quite nice. I enjoy it.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:24 am

Post by Winter Skies »

I found the games

All two of them

Edit:

Fixed broken links.
Last edited by Kise on Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:28 am

Post by Winter Skies »

I guess referencing my experience with notscience from over 2 years ago probably isn't the best frame of mind to be frustrated with his posts in this game day, buuuut.... I didn't realize it'd been so long.

God I feel old now.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 1226, Skitty wrote:
In post 796, Winter Skies wrote:Skitty - Survivor. If one of the Survivors is lying, it's probably only this one.

Btw note that he says lying here but doesnt specify which alignment (granted he then votes me) I think this is kinda sketch tbh

I think my vote and the alignment I think someone has is intuitive. :roll:
Unless I'm just vote-parking, because that's just me being lazy with my votes.

All things considered, I hate your Goat vote. Of all the people who suspected you, I think his response was the most fair considering you actively refused to respond to his attempts at figuring out your motivations and your partner called him scum for something that was just related to being neighbors with you.

In post 1251, Skitty wrote:I don't trust hoods. You can meta me on that if you'd like.

But you like being in them and complain when you get neighbors you don't like.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 1262, GuyInFreezer wrote:VOTE: DN

Where the fuck have you been during this whole Skitty thing?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Winter Skies »

I think DN could be scum, but he's probably better left as vig bait.

Thoughts on GGG and Shos? Those are the two reads Ray and I are somewhat sorta synched on that doesn't include Ray/me just wanting to throttle someone.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Nah. Not feeling the GGG lynch right now. I think his reactions towards the whole Skitty lynch looks the most genuine and he actually seemed interested in scumhunting the Survivor claim, not just policy lynching it. Also, if he thought Goat was being sincere about the neighborhood and the Notty-hydra being sketchy, I can see him wanting to sheep Goat. It's hard for me to see him proxying a vote to Goat when he's been advocating a Skitty lynch for a large portion of the day and even looked at the other people on the wagon he was advocating. 932 and 935 looks like he thought he found something scummy and wanted to make note of it.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Is there more to that or are you just throwing that in thread?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 1237, dramonic wrote:...

NOPE!

Hey Dram!

Hey!

My owl friend!

Let's assume skitty is town. Who do you think is scum? Why?

Let's assume skitty is scum. Who do you think is scum? Why?

I understand that you like to be minimalistic, but I'd prefer it if you were a pal to me and gave just a bit of something for me to get a read on you with. This tunnel vision on skitty makes it hard for me to read you.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:51 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 1316, Southern Belles wrote:Hi Brian! Thank you for missing me!

Hi! You done repeating similar comments I made in my lazy catchup reads list?

In post 1316, Southern Belles wrote:When did you stop doing quote stripe catch ups? (Not that I mind terribly because I hate quote stripes, but I remember that being your thing?)

It's a recent change, but it's always been my more natural playstyle in games that I'm caught up in and not disengaged from (see my first on-site Newbie game, Mismatched Mafia, Anything Goes, Through the Looking Glass but that was mostly experimental, Advance Wars, and some other large normal game I was in). The original move away from my spamhappy playstyle has and always will be a direct response to Guyett in Mismatched Mafia (reading his post made my stomach drop, that's how sick I felt during that game, and I still feel bad thinking about my play there). The baconstripes were a way for me to comment on a lot of things in one go as I was catching up in a game I was disengaged in. After Saki Mafia, I had a brief discussion with both Muffin and Mollie and one of the things both of them said to me was that it's hard to remember me in games. Based on feedback from Magua and Muffin in Event Card Mafia, I felt my baconstripes were a large contributing factor to this and looked to change it (starting with Through the Looking Glass).

In post 1316, Southern Belles wrote:Have you ever given a read/comment on every player so early in day one of a large before?

I dunno what it is you're looking for, but I'm just going to give you an index reference of my games (I actually spent a little over an hour making this and putting pretty post links before accidentally closing my tab T_T ). Reads lists have always been a way for me to put my thoughts out there so I can look for interaction and because I don't keep notes in my games. I think the answer to your question is yes, but I don't always do it. Larges I've been in include Picking Simplicity, Anything Goes, Streetracers, Epic Mafia XD Game of Greatness, Xenosaga, Advance Wars, Tales of You, Georgetown II, Event Card Mafia, Graveyard Shift Mafia, and Through the Looking Glass (in order of appearance below).

Spoiler:
As Town
My First Game - Yup, had an early reads list. Post 1. Post 2.
Mismatched Mafia - Had an early reads list. I was reading the Shiny Hydreigon heads separately. :lol: Post. I dunno if I had one afterwards.
Room of Doom - Weak early reads list where most of the participating players were actually scum. Post.
Viscon: Sacrifice - Weird reverse-lynch setup where throwing out reads were a bad idea, but I still had an early reads list. Post.
Picking Simplicity - A game I got disengaged with pretty quickly. I fell behind and couldn't catch back up. T_T Post 1. Post 2. Post 3 (in the spoiler tag).
State Farm Mafia II - Reads lists were my coping mechanism to get me through this game. In this game, I learned that scum love to bus. Post 1. Post 2.
We're on a Boat - Post 1. Post 2. Kinda sorta post 3. Sad face final reads list before my inevitable mislynch.
Marriage in Mafiatown - I hated this game and was happy when I ended up suiciding on scum-Nati (who I thought was town but was secretly hoping to be scum). Post.
Anything Goes - Mostly an early reaction test, but the adjustments at the bottom were, for the most part, serious. I don't remember having reads lists afterwards in that game.
Mentor and Mentee - I dumped all my thoughts in the thread because I didn't like the general activity in the game. Post.
Viscon: Desert Kingdom - Early reads list with me crumbing lovers with Nati. I mostly threw reads lists in our neighborhood.
Street Racers: Las Vegas - This was a really odd game for me. I replaced out, then replaced back in mid-Day 1. I didn't even bother playing the game again until Day 2 and wasn't caught up until Day 3. The funny thing about this game was that AP suspected me for having really accurate reads despite not participating for most of the game and not being fully engaged at times (the thing is I had read and reread the entirety of the game sans Hannibal/ETL interactions at least 5-6 times, doing a reread every night phase). Post 1. Post 2 after replacing back in. First reads list after catching up on Day 3.
The Epic XD Mafia Game of Greatness - A game I was invited to play but couldn't handle with my gameload. Reads list scattered in my weak iso.
Attack on Titan - I edited in my reads list and breadcrumb (one of many) of Dan being confirmed town at the bottom of the post. Post.
Xenosaga - To be fair, my early reads list was mostly a response to me nearly getting speedlynched on like page 7. Probably the most terrifying experience I've had on this site (even though I was egging it on). Post.
A Normalish Micro - Don't think I had one in the game thread. But I had a few in my neighborhood with Nacho/Mastin.
Gerrymander Mafia - I had one that legitimately resembled Mollie's reads (and it was why I thought she was town that game). Post.
Nightmare Mafia - I was originally planning on not bacon-striping this game. Things didn't work out. Post 1. Post 2.
Advance Wars - I actually blatantly refused to give out a reads list at one point in this game because I wasn't in the mood. I did have one in the neighborhood Night 1 (consider this kinda early considering it only took us 72 hours to mislynch Varsoon).

As Town Replacement
Newbie 1441 - I replaced in with heavy PbPA (I actually tried to replace in at the end of Day 1, but Zaicon didn't see my PM in time). The game somehow turned into me WK'ing town-Notty. Post 1. Post 2. Post 3.
Old-Timey Mafia - Heavy analysis on replacing in. I already had reads before I PM'ed for replacement. Post.

As Scum
Cash Cabd - This was a weak emulation of my townplay from my first Newbie game. Post. Nacho was onto me.
Viscon: Crossroads - Was being a lurkfuck because I knew I could get away with it. I dunno about the main thread, but I was giving Desp reads lists in our neighborhood.

As Scum Replacement
Mewbie 1442 The Second - A combination of me emulating my entrance in Anything Goes and Newbie 1441 (because why not?). Gif was my first choice for a nightkill before he replaced out. Post.

Red Gyarados Games
Tales of You - Was town. I really thought I had one this game. I guess I was just imagining things. Notty and I were taking turns leaving the other one out to dry in the middle of nowhere (I wasn't interested in playing this game as town). We did peg the scumteam once we decided to sync up.
Saki Mafia - Was town. I mostly took the lead in this game. I had an early reads list. Post.

Games where I throw a lot of reads in early bacon stripes
Georgetown II - Was town. Replaced out after Day 1.
Event Card Mafia - Was town. I may or may not have thrown out a reads list in this game. But I know I was throwing out a lot of reads in my early posts.

Other Games
WSOB- Was town. Don't think I gave out a reads list until Day 2. Still bitter about getting speedlynched (at least my death confirmed the Roleblocker).
Rows and Columns - Was town. Don't remember throwing out a reads list but I did peg scum that town never bothered to lynch.
OChem Mafia - Was town. If I had an early reads list, I don't remember it.
AA Mafia - Was town. Should have replaced out of/never signed up for this game (was a little burned out at the time). I spewed out reads in the twilight after my mislynch.
The Darkness Within - Was town. Don't remember ever throwing a reads list in this game.
Pick Your Power X/Y - Was town. Don't remember ever having a reads list, but I did have an early townblock made up of the players who bid 4 with me (there were like 6 of us I think?).
Summer's Promenade - Was town. Don't think I made anything resembling a reads list in this game (dance partners was about it, I think).
Graveyard Shift Mafia - Was town. I might have had one. Don't remember.
Through the Looking Glass - Was town. Don't think I had an early reads list.
House M.D. - Was town. I was actually really excited for this game but I lost interest and replaced out when I couldn't get back into it.
Newbie 1550 - Was town. I was site-flaking.
Shitty Joke Smalltown II - Was scum. Don't remember having an early reads list. I think this was just a weak emulation of my general town play.

In post 1316, Southern Belles wrote:Youu say that bulba's issue with aa9 is weird but you give him a light town read and don't mention it in the bulba read. What did you mean by weird if it didn't affect your read on him?

Bulba calling AA9 overdefensive of his read and saying she was trying to put down the suspicion she had on her when she was talking about his scumread on everyone voting for Skitty. I thought his reaction towards everyone looking to lynch a claimed Survivor instead of looking for scum could have been town motivated.

In post 1316, Southern Belles wrote:What does dram's survivor is more dangerous than sk thing say about him?

I didn't like it because I thought he was using it as an excuse to push a Survivor claim. Ray thinks he's town and we haven't had a chance to discuss that read yet.

In post 1316, Southern Belles wrote:What about zzzx do you like?

I've generally liked his activity early on this game. I don't remember much about him or what games I've played with him, but I thought his early engagement looked town. I thought his claim might have been town motivated in a similar respect to Ika in Streetracers. He's currently sitting as a possible scumbuddy that Shos is distancing from.

In post 1316, Southern Belles wrote:What is bacon stripes in reference to death note?

I remember disliking him in Event Card Mafia because a lot of those players were hard to read for me and didn't provide a lot of content for me to analyze. The bacon stripes is a reference to his play there. Funny thing about that game was that one of the scumfucks was emulating my baconstripes there and I called him out on it (see *facade; granted MD was trying a lot of things to look town). I don't really know that much about Deathnote, I just thought the baconstripes were noticeable.

In post 1316, Southern Belles wrote:Mollie expects some things from certain players. Interactions with people she's used to playing with help her read them.

We already had this discussion in Gerrymander Mafia (where I was town and she was scum). I generally only interact with people when something interests me or I'm responding to something. I won't just be like "Nacho, work out these reads with me," although I might ask for their input (Gif, if you're reading this, stop avoiding my earlier question to you).
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:53 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 1322, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 849, Brian Skies wrote:Also, one thing I failed to mention earlier regarding AA9: If someone knows a specific behavior is a towntell for them, is it still a towntell?

Nooooot necessarily, but maybe. It depends on the level of fakeable ness. For instance in final fantasy, that just ended, I believed she was scum because she wasn't as forceful in her town tells.
(What did you mean by weird if it didn't affect your read on him?I just had a sentence describing what they are but deleted them. :p )

Anyway, I'd have to know what you're looking at specifically to tell.

For example, like I know what faraday's biggest town tell for me is, and he has consistently read me correctly for several years, but it's something I haven't learned to fake yet.

I dunno what you're talking about regarding the bolded.

I made the comment because I think she started hard OMGUS'ing Bulba after someone mentioned she's typically defensive.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:55 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 1326, Skitty wrote:VOTE: TD

This tunneling is reminiscent of the tunneling I townread him for in Alice.

I'm going to be honest. I only noticed TD once in that game and that was because he was scumreading you (and you were being pretty fucking obvtown, especially after picking up a marked difference in my play).
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:44 am

Post by Winter Skies »

VOTE: TD
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 1473, Southern Belles wrote:see i disagree with that. I think dramalama's stance is more natural and current of the era he hails from. I have a very different view of indies and I am actually surprised that I am not having to fight so hard cos usually I do and I always lose. so i am not quite sure what to think about that unless no1 wants to argue with a nacho/mollie/tammy/wis/you and pie front not even scum which I can't blame them. dramalama fits with site meta and I wonder if when he first took it he didn't expect to meet with resistance but now feels like he has to follow through.

This feels like I'm talking to Ray. I don't really know Dram, but Ray thinks he's town and I'm taking his word for it.

In post 1492, Southern Belles wrote:Well if we're seeing the game similarly that's a good sign!

Not really. That only works when you say it before I do. Or if you say something I'm thinking that I haven't mentioned. Repeating another person's observations/opinions is sketchy because that's how Shiidaji beat me in my first game.

In post 1492, Southern Belles wrote:Ah, okay. And you're calling them bacon stripes, I was confused about that earlier. The reason I asked is one of the things that I was suspicious about not science with in final fantasy was because he did this huge quote stripe wall to start the game with when he'd made a comment about not liking walls elsewhere. The play style change bugged me and I didn't question it. I wish I would have.

Yeah, Ray asked me what bacon stripes were too. I got the term from someone I was playing Skype Mafia with and I thought it was a really good way of describing that type of post.

I don't think I played with you since Tales of You, so it makes sense you'd make note of it.

In post 1495, Southern Belles wrote:The bolded was an iPad mishap. I somehow copied a sentence in my previous post to you and when I deleted my original post, copied it into this post.

I know you were talking about Bulba. I just pointed it out because it didn't make any sense considering you said you deleted stuff. :P

In post 1495, Southern Belles wrote:What I was trying to say is that I had put a list of her town tells that she didn't show in the previous game and that she tried to fake some of her town behaviors but they came off fake and not as forceful. But then I deleted the list of town tells because I'd rather people not know what I look for when I read them.

In final fantasy, she got over defensive as scum, but not as over defensive. But I was telling mollie what I really liked was the post where she said "go fuck yourself". That was nothing at all like she was as scum in that game.

I've never played a game with her. She replaced out of Streetracers on Day 1. She replaced me and got mislynched in Picking Simplicity. And she replaced into that Mewbie game where she was my only nightkill option. The only thing I know about her is that she's defensive and doesn't like to be scumread.

In post 1492, Southern Belles wrote:Wow, that was thorough. There's a tell that says scum will feel the need to give a read on every player early in a large to look busy and thorough. It's sometimes accurate, though it's been a long time since I've seen it in play, but it's also completely play style dependent.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I do what I can.

To me, giving out a reads list is like laying out the borders of a jigsaw puzzle. You gotta start somewhere before you can figure out how all the pieces fit. Except sometimes the manufacturer decides to split the puzzle into installments and you gotta wait a few days for each new batch of missing pieces before you can finish the puzzle.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 1485, dramonic wrote:So you have no proof.
Sweet.
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaay save meeeeeeee

What do you need saving from?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 1450, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1448, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:I want pie to get back to me on this, but I'm fairly confident AA9 is not scum.

In post 1331, BROseidon wrote:
2) ... I think I see what's going on, though.

Can I ask you to confirm this? (Binary y/n, you'd know with certainty if you see what skitty's gameplan is).

I know what he's doing (because I've done it before) but not why. I could probably figure the why out, but I don't have a reason to at this point.

If you think you see what's going on, then why are you voting Pie? I think he should be the last person you suspect just based on his reaction to the Skitty wagon.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 1505, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 1503, Winter Skies wrote:

In post 1492, Southern Belles wrote:Well if we're seeing the game similarly that's a good sign!

Not really. That only works when you say it before I do. Or if you say something I'm thinking that I haven't mentioned. Repeating another person's observations/opinions is sketchy because that's how Shiidaji beat me in my first game.

What would give you the idea I was repeating anything you said?

I didn't say you were? But making comments I've already made isn't something I consider a good sign. Saying something I'm thinking, however, is.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (isolation #48) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 1510, Southern Belles wrote:I don't know Broseidon's play well enough to know if he does the math stuff usually. I do know people who try to solve mafia based on number and probability evidence, and that just goes over my head so I glaze over it.

I hate it when people try to use numbers too.

I don't know why this is never mentioned, but regarding the jester and lynching/not lynching EV, I didn't particularly have a problem with it because it was said at a time where a lot of people were trying to lynch a possible jester claim. I also have no idea what he means by EV but I'm assuming a higher EV is good.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (isolation #49) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:54 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

I'm guessing Notty hasn't explained anything to Goat because Goat's still voting Notty.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 1544, dramonic wrote:@Ray: This shit man, it's everywhere ;_;

Hi Dram.

Although I agre with ghe base concept of "survivor should die because they are not town," I feel that the application works best when you do not have active scum (as in mafia / sk / cult / etc) reads. Mainly because survivor can't actively harm town and has potential to win with town whereas the others actively hurt town and need us to die.

Do you not have any active scum reads? If you do, why prioritize survivor? If not, then ok.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1677 (isolation #51) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:23 am

Post by Winter Skies »

@Goat: I understand your concern regarding Notty. However, I think there's a chance he won't explain anything to you until Day 2. And if I were him, I wouldn't explain it to you right now either. If he doesn't come clean to you tomorrow, not only do you have my blessing to lynch him, I'll lead the wagon. I'm of the belief that people shouldn't be allowed to be given a free ride just because of their claim, but I believe explaining what's going on might be very detrimental for the town.

I think there are better votes. I'm currently reading TD as scum, and I'd be willing to write you a shoddy case (sometime within the next two days when I have time) if you'd be willing to take my word that lynching Skitty is a terrible idea today.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (isolation #52) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:26 am

Post by Winter Skies »

That's like the third person to say that to me. I wonder why.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1684 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:28 am

Post by Winter Skies »

Not really. There are players townreading and nullreading him.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (isolation #54) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:34 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 1687, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 1684, Winter Skies wrote:Not really. There are players townreading and nullreading him.

who was townreading him other than bulba?

Okay, you got me there. The only person that immediately comes to mind other than him is adorkable.
Spoiler:
In post 926, adorkable wrote:I'm not getting the Tiph!scum thing. As much as I generally agree with the premise that withholding reads can be scum motivated, looked more like townie bullheadedness; specifically, the "and if you disagree, you can be scum too!" sentiment contradicts what I'd expect from scum trying to lay low and comment on as few people as possible. It draws attention by being dramatic.

Basically, it reminds me of Reck's town game but with less carefree spewing of toxicity. Wouldn't mind seeing more posts from the slot to support or detract from that vibe, though.

In post 1412, adorkable wrote:mostly popping in to say that Tiphaine really feels like an easy target here. also I don't see scum continuing to push Skitty at this point; I feel like if scum were going on the defense in response to being wagoned, they wouldn't continue to push a survivor wagon that just fell apart. seems dumb, not scum.

In post 1576, adorkable wrote:Hey mental, let's play a game

Tiph is theoretically town (you don't have to agree with me, just go with it for now) -- who would that make scum and why?

Because generally I feel like I've been on board with you and your logic but I'm just not seeing tiphscum. And you're pretty much the only slot I'm fairly confident is town on that wagon, everyone else is a shaky nulltownish read at best and ... skitty, at worst
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (isolation #55) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:36 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 1690, The Will of Heaven wrote:he was telling me to just take his word for it, which I won't.

You won't take my word for what?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (isolation #56) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:38 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 1702, The Goat wrote:This is what I replied to. Odd.

I hope so. I coulda sworn something along those lines were said earlier in the game.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (isolation #57) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:53 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 1715, The Will of Heaven wrote:he's scummy, yes. is he scum? not necessarily. The possibility of him being mislynch fodder is there. We should ignore it because..?

We should ignore it because he can still just be scum. Looking like mislynch fodder doesn't actually make you mislynch fodder and sometimes scum really do just look scummy.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:54 am

Post by Winter Skies »

I'd be more interested in your read of TD if it wasn't being backed by terrible logic like what you just presented. Otherwise people can just shoot down any wagon because "ermahgad, look at all those votes, he's mislynch fodder."
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1729 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:00 am

Post by Winter Skies »

I'd also like to remind you that Skitty reached L-2.

No one else (TD included) has reached any more than 6 votes.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (isolation #60) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:03 am

Post by Winter Skies »

That I don't think he's mislynch fodder? I don't think people are jumping at the chance to lynch him.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (isolation #61) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:05 am

Post by Winter Skies »

Who's voting him wisdom?

You and AA both already left the wagon. The only people to vote him have been your slot, mental somnic, Southern Belles, Skitty, my slot, and AA9.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (isolation #62) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:09 am

Post by Winter Skies »

Where did your GGG read come from? I thought I was like the only person townreading him.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1922 (isolation #63) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 1865, mental somnic wrote:
Town

24. shos

Unsure/might be scum or town

7. Winter Skies (Brian Skies + RayFrost)

Plz die

13. Skitty (caledfwitch + notscience)
16. GGG
20. DeathNote

Can you explain to me why shos is town?

Also, when did you go from winter skies is scummy to being unsure?

Please explain how you went from "don't lynch skitty guys, skitty's town get off of them guys" to wanting them to die.

I disagree about GGG. Please point to the things that indicate that he is scummy.

I am going to assume the wanting deathnote lynched thing is new and spawned from wisdom wanting to lynch deathnote as some kind of pseudo olive branch type deal.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Ooba: You completely left us out of your reads list.

Why?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1924 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 1841, mental somnic wrote:
In post 1837, Espeonage wrote:
In post 1826, mental somnic wrote:i miss andrius

Could we get him back if TM3 flies? I feel like Luna Lovers should be a TM team.

But back to the game. I'm also not a miller but someone might find me explicitly saying this very telling so that is why I am saying it.

dunno man i dont even have his contacts

gotta get a bro to call him

maybe nacho. nacho can help.

I miss andy too! TM3 sounds like a perfect reunion for the lot of us!

Also, long time no see, espy! How've you been?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1928 (isolation #66) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

"When my other head said so" as a response to every single question is literally the most useless thing I have seen in this thread.

And you've been posting in it a lot.

P-edit: Espy, we've yelled at metal sonic for this like fifty billion times already. He's not gonna get better at posting in hydra, methinks.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 1930, Espeonage wrote:Do you know how depressing it is that the only Hydra I think I've ever been in was with Magua.

Btw Ray, are you scum? Asking people why they switched off scum reading you seems off man.

I'm not scum.

I am questioning that switch because it's off to me. I mean, they go from a reasonless "winter lynch sounds like a good idea" to "I'm not sure about winter" - there's no transition, there's no indication of what caused it, it's just questionable overall.

I don't care if they scum read me for valid reasons, but the lack of conviction is suspect when contrasted with their conviction levels on basically
everything else in the entire game
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1934 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

I have similar issue with the faceheelturn on skitty, I completely don't understand the shos town read at all in any way whatsoever, and I disagree on the GGG scum read.

And in the face of all these different things, the response is "Yeah, my hydra partner said things"

No. That is not a reply. I want words. I will get
words
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1936 (isolation #69) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Espy, I have something that I want to share with you my thoughts on, but this game day isn't the right time to do it.

It's about connections. All I can say. Will you trust me on this?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1937 (isolation #70) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

I take exception to naked reads that are self-contradicting.

Other naked reads haven't been self-contradicting.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1940 (isolation #71) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

I'm going to assume that's you saying "I kinda think I know where you're going with this, I'll trust you even if my eye is a little different on what [redacted] means"
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1944 (isolation #72) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Yes, tiphaine. There is.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1945 (isolation #73) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

You can skim through it and the important bits will stick out to you, though.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1949 (isolation #74) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

I hate it when hydras refuse to coordinate their reads internally before they spend 10 pages yelling at people and doing things without any stated thoughts or explanations because it enables them to back off from basically literally any position ever, but okay. I'll just chalk it up to I really, really,
really
hate how you guys play.

P-edit: The fact you're willing to give at least one response makes this less hate for you specifically, metal sonic. I'll remove the italics for you. Om still gets italics.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (isolation #75) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

You literally just quoted posts from his iso without explanations, and since I've actually read his posts already, it does nothing to change my views with regards to him. I still think he's town. You've done nothing to convince me. But that's okay, you tried. I wanted the effort.

P-edit: The difference between somnic and sonic is so slight that I actually didn't notice. I also just got the feeling that you guys weren't really coordinating your reads from the fact you've, in thread, posted to each other about your disagreements and then asked the other to get on skype. Just feels very... loose.

I also appreciate the fact that om is putting in his two cents. The transparency is nice.

Kise: Don't worry, I'm just trying to bully om / metal sonic into giving me reasons that I can look at for why they think what they do.

I don't
actually
hate their playstyle. ;) I just really want to have something tangible to look at. I love everyone in this game! Not equally, but still.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (isolation #76) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 1954, TiphaineDeath wrote:You're right, that was worth reading, sonic isn't scum, deathnote is, and bulba is town.

AA/Skitty/Deathnote

What are your thoughts regarding the rest of the playerlist?

You are kinda continuously limiting the scope of your reads.

P-edit: I mentioned that I like transparency, yes? It's just hard to tell the difference in some cases between being transparent in your differences and simply uncoordinated in your posting.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1963 (isolation #77) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Hey dram, nice to see you. I hope Canada's treating you well.

What are your thoughts about espy's posting so far? How do you feel about tiphaine's active decision to be a relative non-presence in the game? Do you agree that guyinfreezer should be shot for not wanting to even post outside of prod dodges until day 2?

P-edit: Thank you, om.

I would offer to make you lunch in thanks for the reads, but we're a quarter of an ocean apart.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1966 (isolation #78) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

I appreciate the list.

For the record, espeonage replaced wgeurts. Does this give you a read on the slot?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1971 (isolation #79) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

This is my personal read list with a couple notes regarding what I know of brian's thoughts - his reads and thoughts will have likely changed since then at least in part.

Town reads (no particular order for any group):
The Goat - consistency surrounding the skitty claim, only edged slightly by the fact he hasn't done much else yet

Dramonic (brian actually disagrees with me in that he feels dram is null) - my instincts when it comes to dram are pretty good, and his play as scum lends itself a bit more to conceding points

Mental sonic - Transparency makes me lean towards town, their explanations in the past page about things is a major influencing factor.

Adorkable - This is a weak read, but they've said a lot of things that I had thought but not said. They're my spirit animal.

Espeonage - He trusts me, so I'm trusting him. Plus, I think he sees a little of what I see.

GGG - nothing about his posting stands out as a good example of why I think he's town. It's just that none of his posting makes me think he's scum, and his posting has been consistent. The consistency bit makes it edge him into my town reads.

Null:
Deathnote - On the one hand, I feel like he's town, on the other... not even brian agrees with me on this.

TiphaineDeath - Brian disagrees with me, but I don't see anything particularly noteworthy about tiph's play in one direction or another.

Arcangel - I can't read her. I'm leaving this up to other people.

Skitty / johou - Their interactions tie their alignments to each other rather hard for me, but I can't read notscience for shit. (not necessarily in the sense of both have to be the same, just that the connection is really strong here)

Southern Belles - Brian told me that he can't read molly and that he might be able to pick up a read on tammy come day 2/3. I flat out can't read them. Something feels off, but Brian told me that molly always feels a lil off to him. Shrug.

Needs to die but isn't necessarily scum:
GuyInFreezer - self-expanatory
Zzzx - Claimed to harm scum when dead.
Shos - put the drunken soldier onto a horse and let him ride into the sunset

Need to post more in general:
PeregrineV

droog - noted here is my slight confusion regarding his read on wisdom with cheese, but nothing else

People I seriously think about and then come to "I got nothing. Not even a null read." :
Broseidon

ooba

bulbazak - I honestly feel bulb's not really made his presence known in this game

Yes, I have no flat scum reads. No, I don't care about your opinions regarding it. You got the top-of-the-head quicklist. You want more depth, you're going to have to ask about specific peoples of interest so I can choose to read for their interactions specifically. I'm not spending my entire afternoon re-reading this goddamn thread.

There's a reason I chose to have Brian be the main posting head for this game. I knew that timezones in a large mean I won't have the ability to get the momentum I need to be at full force (it's easier when I'm scum in a large - momentum gets built just by having scumbuddies). Brian's the guy in charge here, I'm just the shoulder rubber.

It doesn't help with notscience's shenanigans + the sheer quantity of posts being churned out that kind of make my brain go all rubbery. Either the quality has to increase or the quantity has to decrease.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1975 (isolation #80) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:21 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

If I had to say she's one or the other, I'd say she's in the "needs to die, but not necessarily scum" part of the list.

Wischo I reserve judgment until I see more out of nacho. I can't read wisdom. His play is antithetical to mine in too many respects.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1986 (isolation #81) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Espy, I can't make any promises. I have some possibilities I am considering to try and make shit happen, but it's all up in the air. All I can say, m8.

I've gotta go for now, peace.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (isolation #82) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Unvote, Vote: droog

Will be on a bike so no more posts from me - phone pos

Love yah, espy
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2024 (isolation #83) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 2015, Espeonage wrote:Btw the fact that dram is townreading me is very telling because I am his favourite mislynch.

Dram is pretty town this game, agreed.

You have my support on the voting for will of heaven. Brian hasn't clocked in yet, will full talk after when he has.

Brian may have lost the feeling, but in all honesty... Both he and I have been leery of the slot but felt that there was no support for it (this is part of the "later game day" conversation I wanted, esp) with the wall of blades of the belle / memtal sonic / arcangel
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2027 (isolation #84) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

What the bloody hell is that petrifaction shot, arc? Please don't tell me that isn't what I think it is. If you just fucking killed them, my fury will be greater than anything you have to bear.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2033 (isolation #85) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Om, I'd vote without talking with Broan, but we have role related things to consider (not related to arc - stuff regarding our role)

That aside:

Dram, esp, :popcorn:
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2036 (isolation #86) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:03 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

I don't like how sudden and completely in contrast with the rest of her post sequence

Arc isn't being nice at all - "fuck you" isn't nice.

Brian said he is catching up.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2076 (isolation #87) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:04 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 1829, Espeonage wrote:I hope the girls are scum. I want to yell at Tammy.

Why do you wanna yell at Tammy?

In post 1904, ArcAngel9 wrote:And what concerns me more right now.. How quickly some players are just fine voting TD and getting rid of him. That's strange unlikely... I could totally understand that players who have fallen behind would just place their vote on largest wagon but fast wagons always hurt town.

In post 2001, ArcAngel9 wrote:My gut never been wrong. You're wrong and Nacho & wisdom are town. So DONT EVER TRY PUSHING THEM... THIS MOMENT WHOEVER PUSHES THEIR WAGON.. I WANT TO KILL THEM INSTANTLY!!!!

I APPROVE TD LYNCH IF YOU WANT BUT BEFORE THAT I NEED YOU TO EXPLAIN ME WHY BULBA IS TOWN.

You were advocating the TD wagon. And only two other people voted after you.

And now that a Nacho wagon springs up, you're okay with the TD wagon again?

In post 1971, Winter Skies wrote:Southern Belles - Brian told me that he can't read molly and that he might be able to pick up a read on tammy come day 2/3. I flat out can't read them. Something feels off, but Brian told me that molly always feels a lil off to him. Shrug.

I said I haven't had the greatest accuracy reading her and her playstyle tends to be offputting for a lot of people.

In post 1976, mental somnic wrote:i feel like you dont even have any opinions on a good majority of the players you should really have opinions on by now

Why should we? And even if we did, we might not feel like sharing reads we're uncomfortable with.
I also have a lot more opinions than Ray, I just choose not to share them (even with him).

In post 2068, ooba wrote:@Brian: I didn't have like 8 people on that read list. I've haven't had any town vibes from any of them - didn't think it added any value to list those names under "Null". I'll update as I sort this thing out.

I'll be sure to relay this to the person who asked you.

Also, if your basis of not wanting to lynch Nacho hinges on "he's a good player and I don't wanna risk losing him," then you might wanna go find some guts or reconsider how you want to go about your lynches. Because only so much flowerpicking can happen before some serious shit starts to go down in a game.

@Piegami: Reads on people not named Bro. Do you have them? Things are happening all around you, and I'm afraid you might be missing the beautiful scenery.

~Not Ray
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2078 (isolation #88) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:07 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

@Espy: I'm okay with the WTOH wagon, but:

1) I'm waiting on Ray to explain something to me and
2) I'm waiting for a VC to see if AA9 did anything to the people on the wagon

~Still Not Ray
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (isolation #89) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:40 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 2079, ooba wrote:
In post 2076, Winter Skies wrote:Also, if your basis of not wanting to lynch Nacho hinges on "he's a good player and I don't wanna risk losing him," then you might wanna go find some guts or reconsider how you want to go about your lynches. Because only so much flowerpicking can happen before some serious shit starts to go down in a game.

Is this directed to me? I read TWOH as town. I never said "he's a good player and I don't wanna risk losing him."

Kinda, not really. More like an ultimatum sent out to the masses.

~Adorable Cloud
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2139 (isolation #90) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 2132, The Will of Heaven wrote:
What wall of blades are you referring to, exactly?
And also why would you call me a townread and mostly ignore me when you got a chance to post instead of interact with me in order to figure out where my thoughts were coming from or even express uneasiness of me in the first place? You've seen me play as scum plenty of times before and you know it doesn't fit into my MO to shoot people who suspect me even a tiny little bit over other types of threats vs. using kills to frame and so it doesn't make sense for you to lie about your read on me when it's not likely to get you shot and when Brian has already expressed his uneasiness on our slot.

I don't remember calling you a town read, but maybe I did at some point. The reason I didn't flat out claim suspicion of you is how harsh I thought the reaction would be from southern belles / arc angel / mental patients (and if you look at belle's and arc's reactions in thread....). I wanted to wait until I could solidify my read on you coming into day 2 / 3, but espeonage kinda forced my hand on the matter by calling me out before I was really sure of anything. I didn't see a reason to try and push through the ~super awesome town reads~ on you until I was sure you were scum, since, if you were town and I coulda figured it out without fighting those lot, it'd have been better. Less bullshit to sift through if I don't make my suspicion public. But espeonage, contrary to his name, was tactless and just bulldozed and grabbed me with him. Should be named taurosonage.

I've seen you as scum, but I haven't played a single game with wisdom as scum and didn't want to deal with him replying to me instead of you (and he seemed the active head at the time, which is fairly useless to me in terms of reading your slot). I'd planned in my head to leave you alone for this game day to see how you act (and because I didn't see you as a priority for D1) and then go into day 2 or 3 with more information to assess your play with and start questioning you then (where there's enough content to really look at + potential flips). Part of why I've been trying not to be active in thread is this. Another part is the stuff I said earlier about momentum.

You should know me well enough to know I don't like to just run people down when I don't have anything to point to that indicates they're definitely scum. Confidence in my reads leads to publicity with them. Brian expressing his uneasiness is rather null overall with regards to my doing so.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2586 (isolation #91) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:08 am

Post by Winter Skies »

Too much posting. Will catch up tomorrow or on Christmas.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2840 (isolation #92) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:01 am

Post by Winter Skies »

Catching up tomorrow.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2906 (isolation #93) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Winter Skies »

Okay, I see the Skitty wagon and I'm unopposed to it. However, seeing as how most of the players on that wagon have no idea what's going on regarding Skitty (or are at least pretending/insinuating that they don't), I'm not okay with joining that wagon at this point in time. I'm giving Skitty 24 hours to convince me (I'll also take a convinced Goat) I could be wrong about them before I join that wagon. And Notty of all people should know that not only will I join that wagon, I'll push to lynch him if I think he's scum.

Post-claim actions, Notty. Those three words should ring a mighty loud bell for you.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2907 (isolation #94) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 2630, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 2610, TiphaineDeath wrote:Where the fuck did this broseidon wagon come from?

It's being driven by Esp-scum.

As opposed to all the other wagons he's been trying to start and drive to end the day? Which, you know, has been his focus since he entered this mess of a game because a 100+ page Day 1 is anti-town as fuck?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2908 (isolation #95) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 2520, Elric Brothers wrote:I'm about 1/3 in. What's holding off the Skitty wagon right now?

Nacho, Pie, and a really sketchy/unexplained gambit.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2909 (isolation #96) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:14 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 2488, Espeonage wrote:That isn't any justification of taking away a resource for town.

It is when all he does is ask for a dayvig.

Also, Ray's checked out for the time being. He can't handle the long back-and-forth bantering from Pie/Bro/WisNacho/MS that was clogging the thread. He'll be back later.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2910 (isolation #97) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:14 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 2382, mental somnic wrote:I think skitty is a good lynch now because notty ran away probably on purpose (not a site lurk, a game lurk)

TWOH used the survivor claim to back out skitty... Risky plays, but scum have daytalk so they can solve problem easy. If skitty is scum, the whole "why would notty gambit without asking his partner" is moot. If he is town, then he is town anyway. So my argument hinge on TWOH+ Skitty team. They didn't care of there was other survivor, and the worst part is they don't know there is a dayvig >>>> cannot be blocked >>>> gambit FAIL

In post 2383, mental somnic wrote:Notty knows he FAIL GAMBIT and will die latest by tomorrow so there is no point playing anymore

In post 2384, mental somnic wrote:And caled doesn't care

:/ If Notty was being coached, it was planned from the get go. Other than that, this is actually pretty persuasive.

In post 2409, mental somnic wrote:nice rolefish scumbag

It's not rolefishing when the two major wagons of the day are being attacked and defensed by shotty claims/softclaims.

In post 2489, mental somnic wrote:For the record there are 0 pple on the ggg wagon.

How about pple on the bulba wagon hop onto ggg plz

Why? I see people throwing out scumreads his way and I don't see it.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2911 (isolation #98) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:16 am

Post by Winter Skies »

I saw and read your Bulba case. I thought it was interesting, but I need to go back and read stuff before I can comment on it and I'm too tired/pressed for time to do that at the moment.

In post 2102, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 1503, Winter Skies wrote:To me, giving out a reads list is like laying out the borders of a jigsaw puzzle. You gotta start somewhere before you can figure out how all the pieces fit. Except sometimes the manufacturer decides to split the puzzle into installments and you gotta wait a few days for each new batch of missing pieces before you can finish the puzzle.

See, I know I shouldn't townread something like this, but... I still do :(

Why? I do it as both alignments and you of all people should know this is one of the first markers I'd look to fake if I were planning to get past town-Nacho.

In post 2102, The Will of Heaven wrote:Why is this? If Pie was looking for something genuine to respond to in order to fake his usual conviction, white-knighting a completely idiotic lynch where people are missing out on a lot of obvious shit and he can't be anything more than vague when defending without being anti-town seems like a fine place to start.

I've actually been thinking about some things as I've been avoiding this gigantic mess of a game. It basically boiled down to "why would scum intentionally WK Notty when they could just as easily move to hammer a botched survivor claim?" After some thinking, I still don't think it's something scum would do unless they were expecting Notty to have a chance to explain what he was doing (which is a completely plausible expectation for scum to have). I'm more concerned about Johou's alignment if Skitty flips scum. Insert something something about coaching and how I won Viscon: Crossroads with Pie. We can cross this road if it comes.

As far as Skitty goes, I don't like the way they've been handling their role. The only thing that gives me pause is the fact that their whatever you wanna call it wasn't a direct result of the suspicion cast upon them. And that wagon developed extremely fast. I'm unopposed to lynching them because if it's one of Notty's plans to just ride out the game as scum, then I think it's probably just better for him to die. I also believe some roles should be earned, not just expected to be treated as town and given a free ride (cough* pie* cough).

In post 2132, The Will of Heaven wrote:What wall of blades are you referring to, exactly?

Don't pretend you don't know what we mean by wall of blades. You're one of the hardest players to lynch on this site as either alignment. And I find it particularly frustrating when I have a strong scumread on you and I'm right about it.

In post 2891, The Will of Heaven wrote:Other than those I don't think any other wagon will become viable today

Any
Most wagons are still viable.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2912 (isolation #99) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 2193, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:the narrative TD is pushing with those 2 posts is that my "scary fake dayvig" caused everyone to jump off Skitty. what the actual fuck? sure, I was WK'ing Skitty really hard, but the "scary fake dayvig" I think is about 0% of the reason everyone jumped off of them, and he doesn't focus on any of the actual effort me or Nacho did to get votes off them. it looks more like scum coming up with an easy reason to paint someone (me) as scum as opposed to town who is legitimately forming reads.

:/

In no way shape or form were you not the catalyst for derailing the Skitty wagon. It's entirely plausible WisNacho could have pushed that wagon through if you didn't hoot and holler about it.

In post 2204, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:IAWTP. while I don't think Nacho is entirely incapable of faking emotion - he accomplished it in tales of you - that was accompanied by a huge drop in general productivity, namely being able to do anything besides deathtunneling mastin. and he's definitely hit a lot of the town Nacho notes I generally would expect from him so far. I'd like to know why ppl who are scumreading TWOH are doing so.

What? You thought that was genuine? Oh wait, that's right, you let him convince you into strongarming a Mastin mislynch.

In post 2394, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:also @MS, Skitty is as conftown as an IC for reasons you're not picking up on and you're being so anti-town by doing this that I almost want to say you're scum for it. I honestly think you'd know better than to spam "lol Bulba is town" constantly without having any reason behind it, except for one possible scenario (which still wouldn't mean anything in terms of Bulba's alignment), which you told me wasn't the case anyway.

WTF? No. He's not confirmed anything. And his behavior this game should be throwing red flags for you, especially because of what he was doing/planning.

Thanks for those reads I asked for ages ago. It's interesting to see that you guys are exhibiting almost zero confidence in reading my slot. I'd at least expect some sort of push, read, reachout, demand to sheep you of some sort.

In post 2762, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:also, we are not lynching Skitty, and for someone who spams the fucking thread telling everyone to read in between the lines every 2 posts, the fact that you want to lynch him is outright embarrassing

In post 2768, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:anyone else who jumps on Skitty at this point should be held under a _lot_ of scrutiny. this might not make much sense now, but if y'all want to risk going for it, be my guest

In post 2770, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:welp that's fucking fantastic

Skitty wagon is bad and everyone on it should feel bad. we are not lynching them today.

You know, for a guy that's claimed to have read 167, your whole approach to the Skitty claim blows.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2940 (isolation #100) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Winter Skies »

Intent to hammer.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3127 (isolation #101) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:33 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 2969, GGG wrote:I don't follow how anyone could have seen that? In fact, no one should be seeing that without prior knowledge.

I figured it out, but only because I actually went to look at the clues Notty gave us about his crumbs (particularly Hardboiled, although he did it slightly differently and it took me a little while to figure out what his crumb was).

Still think Piegami's approach to their read on Skitty is worrisome, but I can understand not wanting to lynch a possible cop. Skitty flipping not groupscum makes me feel a little better about them. :/

In post 3066, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:@WS:

In post 2912, Winter Skies wrote::/

In no way shape or form were you not the catalyst for derailing the Skitty wagon. It's entirely plausible WisNacho could have pushed that wagon through if you didn't hoot and holler about it.

I'm aware of that. what I'm saying was that TD apparently believed this post:

In post 957, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:i will fucking dayvig the next person to vote Skitty

i am 100% fucking serious about this.

actually scared everyone off the Skitty wagon, and that that (as opposed to literally anything else) was the reason the Skitty wagon got derailed the first time. I don't believe anyone could ~actually~ think that and I think it looks more like scum trying to find an easy thing to attack. do you disagree?

Fair enough.

In post 3066, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:I actually don't have a very good idea of how to read you.

I find this believable. I don't think I'm that hard to read, but only a small handful of players seem to be able to do it accurately and confidently.

Still a lot of things I've neglected to go back and reread. Won't be looking at it until tomorrow.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3398 (isolation #102) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3162, DeathNote wrote:I have a bomb, just FYI.

It is a daykill mechanic supposedly but the fact it is called "bomb" kinda scares me. So if I randomly die today, thats why.

Is it your bomb or was it given to you?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3399 (isolation #103) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:44 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3188, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 453, shos wrote:Omfg three scum caugght

Deathnote bro andzzzx

maybe a mafia in here

In post 3189, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 636, shos wrote:but iirc bro and DN are scum too, and someone else too but I can't remember

which prolly is zzzx judging from this

I agree. Zzzx also interjected himself and soft defended Shos from Bro here:
In post 440, ZZZX wrote:you guys should give shoes a chance ot catch up instead of just like ukno...

voting him for reasons that do not make sense?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3400 (isolation #104) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3190, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 1591, shos wrote:2. dramopnic is scum and he's with bulba. see how he keeps saying 'you ahve no proof'? proof is a word that means FACT. if I don't have the proof, then it is still a fact, but I just cannot prove it. as in, "pythagoras was right" "prove itf" against "pythagoras was wrong" "convince me".

In post 1799, shos wrote:I won't vote Bulba before I see a dramonic flip

those are interesting too

bulba is prolly scum with him and he's trying to connect bulba to dram

meaning dram most likely isnt mafia either

I don't really understand why you think the person he's trying to tie to Bulba isn't scum, especially when much more attention was placed on Bulba throughout the day. What do you think about Dram's comments about Shos throughout Day 1?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3401 (isolation #105) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Winter Skies »

Oh, right. As long as we're talking about cult and the like, if I were to make an educated guess, the person I think most likely to be cult leader is Gif.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3403 (isolation #106) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3400, Winter Skies wrote:I don't really understand why you think the person he's trying to tie to Bulba isn't scum

In post 3228, GGG wrote:
In post 1799, shos wrote:I won't vote Bulba before I see a dramonic flip

Nevermind. The question regarding Dram v. Shos still stands.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3405 (isolation #107) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3240, Espeonage wrote:Is anyone wanting to claim ownership of the shos kill, because it might have been me but I have no idea?

IF it was me then that is very important for two reasons.

For obvious reasons, if someone else was responsible for the kill, I don't think they're going to claim it. And if asked about it, they'd probably just lie.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3408 (isolation #108) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3265, Southern Belles wrote:oh so you know whats funny last night i had a dream that mollie and i were at a knit shop knitting and discussing the game, which is funny in light of the knitting thread, and all the players here were ornaments on the tree next to the fireplace. We were discussing the game and then I remember telling mollie that shos and twoh were town or at least were not on the same team because of the way they parked their boats in the d9````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

in the dry dock. (all of the above starting at 9 is my cat aweeeeee)

Anyway we immediately found ourselves on a dock and they way they were parked made them not team mates. I know we talked about other
ornaments
players but that one is all I remember >_>

Is there more to this or is this just a dream thing?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3409 (isolation #109) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3273, Espeonage wrote:Should I claim?

Discuss

Sure. I think you have something that's better off hardclaimed. But it's your decision.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3410 (isolation #110) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3279, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 3179, The Will of Heaven wrote:blah blah

whiis scum mollie?

Vote OOBA.

I led us to profit yesterday did I not??? I will lead you here today too. Just help me?

If by profit, you mean not scum but 3rd party, then sure. It was kinda sorta profitable.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3413 (isolation #111) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3305, Espeonage wrote:Skitty knows this how?

They and Goat had daytalk, but how would he know what scum has.

It's usually good game balance to mirror whether players have daytalk or not. It's usually through the existence of an encryptor/enabler or if the mod just outright allows daytalk. It makes sense that if two neighbors have daytalk (and I'm assuming the masons because they've been implying it), then the scum have it too.

I explained this to Ray too. Was this an uncommon mechanic a few years ago?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3414 (isolation #112) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3411, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 3400, Winter Skies wrote:What do you think about Dram's comments about Shos throughout Day 1?

ill have to look at them because i dont remember

you can quote if you think you see something interesting

Mental Somnic already talked about it. I'm referencing the numerous times all Dram had to say about Shos was that he was "drunkposting." In a 3 week day phase.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3415 (isolation #113) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3412, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 3401, Winter Skies wrote:Oh, right. As long as we're talking about cult and the like, if I were to make an educated guess, the person I think most likely to be cult leader is Gif.

why gif? hes not even in the game anymore, its elric brothers in his slot

I said Gif because it's Gif's early posting that makes me think this way. He wanted us to move on from UT and just accept him as town and he tried to set Major Minor up as a separate SK/CL role.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3417 (isolation #114) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3314, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 3307, Espeonage wrote:
In post 3294, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 3273, Espeonage wrote:Should I claim?

Discuss

I thought you already have?

I have thrown some loaves, and probs a bakery but I haven't claimed what I think I am after last night.

If you mean I have claimed what is in my role PM, then yes, I did. I am a townie with a gun.

did you or did you not kill untrod tripod because at this point I don't believe you and think you are just foaming.

I think he just doesn't know. And I thought he was talking about the Shos kill.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3421 (isolation #115) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Winter Skies »

For the record, I'm pretty sure most of Gif's posting had to do with Cult.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3422 (isolation #116) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Winter Skies »

He also never responded to me about Shos. >:[
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3424 (isolation #117) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Winter Skies »

Maybe he expected you to be nightkilled.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3425 (isolation #118) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Winter Skies »

Like, you're one of the last players I'd recruit if I were cult.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3427 (isolation #119) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3329, ooba wrote:AA9 Wagon has one scum for sure - AA9: 3 (ZZZX, TiphaineDeath, adorable). And that scum is adorkable. [Reminder: DN]

Adorkable has been Ray's spirit animal this game. And of the three, I find adorkable to be the least likely to be scum from those three. But I think Shos had been distancing from Zzzx this game, so I'm probably a bit biased.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3429 (isolation #120) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Winter Skies »

I'll be back after I finish more of my reread.

VOTE: Zzzx

^ My preferred lynch of the day if not dayvigged.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3574 (isolation #121) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3476, Elric Brothers wrote:
In post 3423, The Will of Heaven wrote:but then.. im like pretty sure xay would have recruited me. and it didnt happen

pros:
wis is on my team

cons:
wis just yells at metal all day so that doesn't help cult
there's probably other cult besides me, that may or may not like wis
i've never been scum against townwis
wischo may have to change play to suit wincon and be obv and get caught

so if I were cult leader, I probably wouldn't pick you up.

i'd be more ok with cases against me if they made sense, wis

That wasn't the reasoning. This was:

Spoiler:
In post 3415, Winter Skies wrote:
In post 3401, Winter Skies wrote:Oh, right. As long as we're talking about cult and the like, if I were to make an educated guess, the person I think most likely to be cult leader is Gif.

I said Gif because it's Gif's early posting that makes me think this way. He wanted us to move on from UT and just accept him as town and he tried to set Major Minor up as a separate SK/CL role.

In post 3418, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 37, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 33, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:Wisdom's vote is a good one, but we really need to sort the UT thing out. UT can't be alive at night if he's telling the truth.

and how do you suggest we do that?

~Wis

In post 38, GuyInFreezer wrote:Accept that he's not scum, and move on of course.

huh. he did.

In post 3421, Winter Skies wrote:For the record, I'm pretty sure most of Gif's posting had to do with Cult.

In post 3423, The Will of Heaven wrote:but then.. im like pretty sure xay would have recruited me. and it didnt happen

In post 3424, Winter Skies wrote:Maybe he expected you to be nightkilled.

In post 3425, Winter Skies wrote:Like, you're one of the last players I'd recruit if I were cult.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3575 (isolation #122) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3552, Espeonage wrote:I have mod confirmation that I am now
Master Chief

I kills aleins and doesnt afraid of anything.

Unvote, Vote: KWB

So, do you know if you were responsible for the Shos kill?

Also, I find it interesting that your flavor changed. Must have been one of those mod informed revelations.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3577 (isolation #123) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Winter Skies »

Vote: Elric Brothers

This sounds like fun.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3757 (isolation #124) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:49 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3709, ooba wrote:I'm sure that makes me both DN and me feel a lot better :D

I think he was telling the truth about elric though.
GiF's play (or non-play) fit the play of a cult leader.

Vote: Elric

In post 3713, ooba wrote:What the board ate up my last post.

Basically, checked back on adorkable's D2 start. There's no mention of any Elric suspicion. That starts in the last couple of pages:
a) He was making stuff up.
b) Some Mafia power like Day-rolecop let them know about Elric's role. This was used and discussed before ZZZX's death shut off day talk.
[I might be looking at shadows here - but TWOH's Elric vote (3565), Winter's Elric vote (3577) have to be analysed to see if they had previous suspicion]

Overall, in multi-faction, one scum team is going to be looking for the other. I'm not sure if adorkable thinks Elric is cult\alien\werewolf, but his suspicion sounded genuine. If he was just scum trying to make stuff stick, he might have chosen a higher-priority target.

In post 3751, ooba wrote:- WinterSkies bringing up Elric being cult leader ten pages back is suspicious in wake of adorkable's claim

I had the Gif thing in the back of my mind after starting my reread. When I saw people talking about cult earlier in the Day, I thought I'd bring it up.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3758 (isolation #125) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:57 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3741, Keybladewielder wrote:Alright, so I better not get in trouble for this; but according to Kise I am indeed a true 3rd party. Just one that can decide his own fate. I choose to townside.

Eliminating possible cult benefits everyone. Why aren't you everyone-siding?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3759 (isolation #126) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:58 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3751, ooba wrote:dram, you're pretty active. Why haven't you voted today?

Something to do with daykills resetting votecounts and wanted to make sure his vote mattered. He said this several times already. :/
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3760 (isolation #127) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:02 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3717, mental somnic wrote:VOTE: elric

Good thing the daytalk was blocked, fsr why I didn't think that dork scum partners had the result

In post 3726, mental somnic wrote:I'm going to lose so sad :'(

I wouldn't believe that part of dorks bullshit

So, like, these posts bug me for so many reasons. And I can't figure out why mental somnic would just roll over and die if he was unculted town. I mean, if Elric is cult leader and mental somnic was culted, he'd die with him, right?

I also just realized the votes got reset.

VOTE: Elric Brothers
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3784 (isolation #128) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3771, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 3766, ooba wrote:TWOH: Whats your take on that Elric might be cult?

He prolly still is, but winter skies is mafia

So you'd rather let possible cult roam free another day and lay another cult egg?

Anyhow, you think I'd as maf speak up about Gif instead of NK'ing him? Or, you know, let the person with the result lead us down that path? You don't think I'd be able to reach a "Gif could be CL" conclusion on my own?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3786 (isolation #129) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3777, PeregrineV wrote:My VLA ends today. Will look over shos and adorkable posting.

Then, pretty sure we are lynching me today.

Why do we have to lynch you? If it activates upon your death, can't you drawing a NK work all the same? Even so, you need to get in line behind the possible CL.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3788 (isolation #130) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3574, Winter Skies wrote:
In post 3476, Elric Brothers wrote:

pros:
wis is on my team

cons:
wis just yells at metal all day so that doesn't help cult
there's probably other cult besides me, that may or may not like wis
i've never been scum against townwis
wischo may have to change play to suit wincon and be obv and get caught

so if I were cult leader, I probably wouldn't pick you up.

i'd be more ok with cases against me if they made sense, wis

That wasn't the reasoning. This was:

Spoiler:
In post 3415, Winter Skies wrote:

In post 3418, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 37, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 33, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:Wisdom's vote is a good one, but we really need to sort the UT thing out. UT can't be alive at night if he's telling the truth.

and how do you suggest we do that?

~Wis

In post 38, GuyInFreezer wrote:Accept that he's not scum, and move on of course.

huh. he did.

In post 3421, Winter Skies wrote:For the record, I'm pretty sure most of Gif's posting had to do with Cult.

In post 3424, Winter Skies wrote:Maybe he expected you to be nightkilled.

In post 3425, Winter Skies wrote:Like, you're one of the last players I'd recruit if I were cult.

In post 3690, adorkable wrote:Well, you fucked up.

We tracked Elric Brothers to mental.

He's probably cult leader. Mental is now cult. There's one of two reasons why someone will target a claimed mason. I don't believe he's protective.

Fuck's sake.

In post 3700, adorkable wrote:Cult and Black Goo makes sense because the Black Goo is town and just fucking claims D1.

There has to be a Cult Leader, maybe with a restriction of some kind, but it doesn't make sense to just have a Goo, it's just a role that gets lynched/shot D1 and had no other valid reason for being in the game. Bad game design.

[pedit] I'm restraining my other head from making personal attacks, for the record.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3789 (isolation #131) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3787, PeregrineV wrote:I would rather it be town controlled instead of scum-controlled.

Why? The difference is whether town wastes a potentially better kill for more night actions or scum of varying degrees of scumminess uses a kill on you instead of someone that would benefit them more.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3791 (isolation #132) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Winter Skies »

I think the Elric Brothers/Gif make sense as CL without Adorkable's claim. I actually think my reasoning is stronger than theirs. But I can understand the hesitation considering he was scum and all.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3793 (isolation #133) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3792, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3789, Winter Skies wrote:
In post 3787, PeregrineV wrote:I would rather it be town controlled instead of scum-controlled.

Why? The difference is whether town wastes a potentially better kill for more night actions or scum of varying degrees of scumminess uses a kill on you instead of someone that would benefit them more.

I think we are ahead numbers-wise at this point with 2 dead scum. Later, if I'm killed when we no longer have that numbers advantage, it will benefit scum more than benefitting town.

Won't push it too much as long we keep hitting scum, but too close to mylo I would rather be gone.

If Elric Brothers are scum and we choose to kill you instead, they get to lay 2 cult eggs tonight instead of 0.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3810 (isolation #134) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3807, Bulbazak wrote:Is it bothering anyone else that TWOH is trying to keep us from looking for other scum factions?

Yeah, he's avoiding the possible cult like the plague. And it's not like he doesn't think they're any less likely than before.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3811 (isolation #135) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3809, Bulbazak wrote:We also have an alien cop, which tells us that an alien faction exists

Assuming the claim is true.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3814 (isolation #136) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3805, PeregrineV wrote:Has Mental been acting more cult-y?

Only in that his reaction to Adorkable's claim/flip looks sketchy. He proceeded to not only vote the supposed "cult leader" (whose flip would lead to his death if true), but made a sad face about losing too. I don't see the motivation in either of those posts if he were unculted town. Maf maybe, but not unculted town.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3825 (isolation #137) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Winter Skies »

I'm actually acting independent of the tracker claim. Tracker claim + MS reaction just makes me go "oh hey, I might be right here."
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3827 (isolation #138) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3823, The Will of Heaven wrote:and then there's winter skies bringing up gif out of nowhere.

And it wasn't out of nowhere. You guys were talking about cult before I did and Gif was the person I suspected to be CL.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3830 (isolation #139) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3829, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 3827, Winter Skies wrote:
In post 3823, The Will of Heaven wrote:and then there's winter skies bringing up gif out of nowhere.

And it wasn't out of nowhere. You guys were talking about cult before I did and Gif was the person I suspected to be CL.

I don't recall anyone talking about cult at that point except a random comment from espeonage I think that I'm 80% cult or something

It was during my catch-up. I hit that point in the thread and thought I'd comment on it.

Spoiler:

This in response to:
In post 3204, BROseidon wrote:
In post 3202, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 3200, BROseidon wrote:He can die after he gets inevitably culted.

and why are you assuming this didn't already happen?

I'd assume a cult leader would have gone for Goat or MS first.

In post 3207, The Will of Heaven wrote:because ms is town (unless cult'd), bulba is mafia

In post 3220, Espeonage wrote:I am about 80% certain if there is a cult recruiter that it is wischo.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3835 (isolation #140) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:25 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3834, dramonic wrote:bastard mod = stupid design.
If there is no cult, then the black goo is literally designed with the sole purpose of making people autolose.

Or to confirm the existence of a dayvig. But that's basically saying "the whole point of your existence is to die Day 1."
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3837 (isolation #141) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Winter Skies »

I think Elric Brothers are at L-1.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3840 (isolation #142) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Winter Skies »

Lol. Keep trying. But we're lynching your leader today.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3845 (isolation #143) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Winter Skies »

Why would I die tomorrow?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3846 (isolation #144) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Winter Skies »

How is it a scumclaim?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3852 (isolation #145) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Winter Skies »

Good thing the daytalk was blocked, fsr why I didn't think that dork scum partners had the result

^Like, zero unculted town motivation to make these posts and simultaneously think Elric wasn't cult based on adorkable's claim.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3853 (isolation #146) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3852, Winter Skies wrote:

^Like, zero unculted town motivation to make these posts and simultaneously think Elric
was
cult based on adorkable's claim.

Fixed.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3855 (isolation #147) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Winter Skies »

I'm not scum though. >.>
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3857 (isolation #148) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3856, The Will of Heaven wrote:I agree winter is scum, that's irrelevant

Oi, I think this is very relevant. We're not scum and you're sitting here writing us off as it.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3860 (isolation #149) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

I like to do rereads. It's well documented.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3861 (isolation #150) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Also, if I were his partner, why not just let him push the theory?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3865 (isolation #151) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3862, The Will of Heaven wrote:dunno maybe you thought it'd be taken better from you than from him for some reason

maybe he wanted to avoid claiming

maybe {any number of scum reasons we don't know about}

I'm better with daytalk than you're giving me credit for. If I were his buddy, I'd just have him push it and hide behind his tracker role.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3867 (isolation #152) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Esp, talk to me about adork's claimed action, death, and MS's immediate following reaction.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3869 (isolation #153) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3866, Espeonage wrote:MS/Bulba are looking and more group scum.

Also, ?

MS and Bulba are claiming masons.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3870 (isolation #154) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Why can't it be a coincidence?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3871 (isolation #155) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3869, Winter Skies wrote:
In post 3866, Espeonage wrote:MS/Bulba are looking and more group scum.

Also, ?

MS and Bulba are claiming masons.

Oh, I misread that. I thought you said MS/TWOH.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3873 (isolation #156) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

I can't do my reread that I usually do after night phases and just see a similar thing scum did that led them to track Gif? Especially when Gif's posts were sitting there surrounded by other people trying to pin the tail on the cult leader?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3880 (isolation #157) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3875, Espeonage wrote:Everyone going nuts about them NOW is dumb. Scum will still have a night kill. They need to start shooting cult at some point. We have at least two other kills some days phases. We should just be playing mafia.

And we can use these kills to push/lynch/kill scum tomorrow. But not resolving cult now leaves open the possibility of them changing the wincon of another player.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3884 (isolation #158) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3882, mental somnic wrote:
In post 3865, Winter Skies wrote:
In post 3862, The Will of Heaven wrote:dunno maybe you thought it'd be taken better from you than from him for some reason

maybe he wanted to avoid claiming

maybe {any number of scum reasons we don't know about}

I'm better with daytalk than you're giving me credit for. If I were his buddy, I'd just have him push it and hide behind his tracker role.

Given. But you would never have anticipated the shutdown of daytalk THEN the nuke on dork.

I actually told Ray I thought Zzzx could be an encryptor a few days before he was shot.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3885 (isolation #159) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Wis, stop getting distracted by bullshit cult ramblings.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3890 (isolation #160) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 323, ZZZX wrote:
In post 322, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 320, ZZZX wrote:also soft claiming a role whose death affects the scum team relatively negatively but not too much that it is worth lynch
me
for.

You as in. I didnt get this.

I am soft claiming a role which hurts mafia when killed/lynched

however the effect isnt really worth getting lynched for (its something small)

so me as in... me? I am not full claiming no role atm

It's the only role I can think of that fits the softclaim, other than maybe mafia traitor (which SB brought up before he died).

Jingle claimed encryptor Day 1 in the normalish micro Wis/Nacho/I played.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3894 (isolation #161) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3892, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 3889, mental somnic wrote:
In post 3883, The Will of Heaven wrote:"or fruit Vendor"?

wouldn't you know that if that was the case?

Also is that not mafia thing a cop result?

No.

Mafia tracker don't track their own teammates ffs

we don't know they actually tracked him

True. But Gif's play still fits as a CL and MS's reaction looks really condemning.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3897 (isolation #162) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3890, Winter Skies wrote:Jingle claimed encryptor Day 1 in the normalish micro Wis/Nacho/I played.

He softed it, but he wasn't that subtle about it. Mastin picked it up pretty quickly.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3900 (isolation #163) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3896, mental somnic wrote:
In post 3892, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 3889, mental somnic wrote:
In post 3883, The Will of Heaven wrote:"or fruit Vendor"?

wouldn't you know that if that was the case?

Also is that not mafia thing a cop result?

No.

Mafia tracker don't track their own teammates ffs

we don't know they actually tracked him

Then the whole Elric lynch is bullshit and he just wants to out and/or mislynch someone

Aaaaaaand that STILL means that Elric isn't on his team

You know, we can still lynch Elric, and if he doesn't flip cult, that means you're probably not culted either. But after seeing your reaction to the tracker claim and your hard defense here, I don't think he'll flip anything but CL.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3905 (isolation #164) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3904, The Dream Weaver wrote:
In post 3903, The Will of Heaven wrote:he just said that people had mentioned cult before and that he did a reread. How hard is that? Besides, in the first place, he had to have an excuse for starting pushing gif as cult so maybe he had already covered that base when he did so.

I was in the middle of my reread, saw people talking about cult, and brought up what I was thinking about the topic.

Me.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3909 (isolation #165) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3907, The Will of Heaven wrote:He outed it after dn told him he shot him. So basically dying words.

which could well mean it's fake

It could also well mean it's a real result. Considering he was trying to softclaim it and all.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3913 (isolation #166) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

We're not saying hes Mafia. We're saying hes cult.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3916 (isolation #167) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3853, Winter Skies wrote:
In post 3852, Winter Skies wrote:

Good thing the daytalk was blocked,
fsr why I didn't think that dork scum partners had the result

In post 3726, mental somnic wrote:
I'm going to lose so sad :'(

^Like, zero unculted town motivation to make these posts and simultaneously think Elric
was
cult based on adorkable's claim.

Fixed.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3919 (isolation #168) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3917, mental somnic wrote:Because I didn't get culted

Doesn't explain your immediate reaction.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3920 (isolation #169) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3918, mental somnic wrote:
In post 3913, Winter Skies wrote:We're not saying hes Mafia. We're saying hes cult.

I'm also saying you're mafia so pardon me if I begin to ignore what you're saying

And I think you're cult trying to keep your leader alive.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3923 (isolation #170) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

I'm not scum though. >.>
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3926 (isolation #171) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3924, mental somnic wrote::)

I suggest you consult bulba about the game called Marvel Avengers Alliance for what I do to scum.

Let me assure you that I'm more accurate than wisdom

I highly doubt you have any idea how to read me.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3928 (isolation #172) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3927, The Will of Heaven wrote:yes but like winter said, he was softing the track before he was shot, by requesting elric or ms gets shot. Which means it wasn't something he came up with when he died just for manipulation

Which makes it more likely to be true if he was planning on falling back on it.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3931 (isolation #173) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3668, adorkable wrote:People to not bomb - ooba, Goat, TD, Dram, Winter Skies, adorkable (duh), Southern Belles, TWOH, Bulba, DN (lol), Espeon, Bro, KBW
People okay to bomb - Elric Bros, P5, mental, AA9, droog, GGG

With heavy emphasis on Elric Bros and AA9.

I don't like how AA9 seemed so focused on us calling her scum (and everyone else really) and then disappeared once pressure went off her.

In case DN goes mental and decides
not
to bomb these two:
vote Elric Bros

This is a wagon or bomb that needs to happen.

In post 3672, Bulbazak wrote:Why do you want to bomb a mason?

In post 3673, adorkable wrote:Bulba, just...

Okay?

In post 3674, adorkable wrote:I don't think bombing mental is a
good
idea, I think it's an
okay
idea.

Work with me here, dude.

^Adorkable would also have to explain this interaction with Bulba at some point.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3933 (isolation #174) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3932, The Will of Heaven wrote:or someone saw the same things winter saw

This should be the other way around. I didn't see it until Day 2.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3936 (isolation #175) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3919, Winter Skies wrote:Doesn't explain your immediate reaction.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3937 (isolation #176) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3935, The Will of Heaven wrote:there you go peregrine, btw. Winter rereads during the night, sees gif, tells scum to track him. After he knows the result on day2, he shares his gif findings with the town. Doesn't make sense to you?

This makes sense. Except the part where I out the tracker result instead of letting him soft/claim it himself.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3939 (isolation #177) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

If I was his scum buddy, I wouldn't need to push it. I can just let him lead us there and/or NK the cult.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3940 (isolation #178) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Like, I literally shared it with everyone because I don't have anyone else to share these things with (except Ray, but that doesn't really accomplish much on its own).
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3942 (isolation #179) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3941, The Will of Heaven wrote:why waste NKs on cult when you can have town lynch them?

Or let town shoot them.

But why waste those on cult when we can also get town to kill other town? Or let cult get another buddy and get 3 instead of 2? Or even put ourselves out there at risk to begin with instead of quietly taking down cult at night?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3944 (isolation #180) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

Or I'm legitimately scumhunting and he just looks like a possible CL. And I didn't even divert attention there. I was pushing Zzzx.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3951 (isolation #181) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3945, The Will of Heaven wrote:why were you pushing zzzx if you thought he's encryptor?

I thought Shos was distancing from him, which I said yesterday:
Spoiler:
In post 1344, Winter Skies wrote:
In post 1316, Southern Belles wrote:What about zzzx do you like?

I've generally liked his activity early on this game. I don't remember much about him or what games I've played with him, but I thought his early engagement looked town. I thought his claim might have been town motivated in a similar respect to Ika in Streetracers. He's currently sitting as a possible scumbuddy that Shos is distancing from.

Encryptors can be scum too. Scum had an encryptor in Cash Cabd. And it was just speculation.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3955 (isolation #182) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3953, The Will of Heaven wrote:Encryptors are actually scum by default, but why would he softclaim encryptor as scum encryptor?

The encryptor in the normalish micro was town. Both of your heads were in that game. >.>
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3957 (isolation #183) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3953, The Will of Heaven wrote:but why would he softclaim encryptor as scum encryptor?

I dunno. Same reason a scum player would soft any other role. They're pretending to be that role or they're going to claim the town equivalent of their role.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3958 (isolation #184) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3956, The Will of Heaven wrote:I don't remember anything from that game tbh except that there were neighbors/masons or something

You got rek'd.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3964 (isolation #185) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3961, The Will of Heaven wrote:the "evidence" we have for a cult was provided by mafia. I'll stick to hunting for mafia until I see cultists actually flipping. That's how everyone with a town mindset should be thinking.

The "logical reasoning" provided for thinking they were cult was provided by "not mafia", i.e. me. So no.

And it doesn't look like we have any more shots to use this day phase, so we're risking them screwing up a wincon for another player.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4005 (isolation #186) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:15 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

I think KBW is claiming adorkable died before he received the result, not that he checked the alignment of a dead player.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4015 (isolation #187) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:15 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

What were they gonna claim? I'm more interested in metal sonic's claim than the Elric Brothers.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4163 (isolation #188) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 4025, mental somnic wrote:
In post 4019, Kise wrote:Ryu Hazuki - Town Mason Cop

Does ooba's sanity reveal upon flip? Or is he confirmed Sane?

Like the Insane Doc dude

In post 4027, mental somnic wrote:
In post 4025, mental somnic wrote:
In post 4019, Kise wrote:Ryu Hazuki - Town Mason Cop

Does ooba's sanity reveal upon flip? Or is he confirmed Sane?

Like the Insane Doc dude

FYI:

we receive ooba's result

The result is Dramonic: Not Town

I'd assume his sanity would flip as well.

That's a weird way to resolve the night actions. Did his N1 result resolve the same way as well?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4164 (isolation #189) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 4041, mental somnic wrote:also i told you guys that elric was a scum-planned mislynch!!!!

though he can accidentally kill people so bleh.....

We're still not scum. And I love how you're accusing us of being scum when you were acting like you were culted.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4166 (isolation #190) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 4051, BROseidon wrote:I don't think there's a straight-up survivor in this game given the likelihood of a cult. I think it's a fakeclaim Major Minor got for an SK.

I still believe KBW is most likely a survivor. And even if she's SK, the NK's are providing us more scumflips than the lynches and the scumteam should be worried enough to try and resolve that themselves.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4167 (isolation #191) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:09 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 4057, mental somnic wrote:
In post 4048, dramonic wrote:To be clear: i assume DN is town for shooting scum, and i supplied him with the daykill so...

supply or supplied?

does DN have another daykill today

if yes, then maybe we can stall your lynch.

if no,
you're a rolefishing scumbag that is trying to out the real daykill giver
and should probably get executed or lynched

Who also magically knew DN still had his "bomb" yesterday?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4168 (isolation #192) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 4102, dramonic wrote:And if not, im still an inventor giving out shit to mostly conftown.
I really hope the executioner is smarter than you clowns -_-

Why have you been supplying DN over claimed/softclaimed Masons?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4169 (isolation #193) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 4104, BROseidon wrote:
In post 4085, GGG wrote:Because survivors get killed before Lylo which an sk has to get to.

So then why did Major Minor claim at all in the first place?

This was explained by MM when he claimed. Skitty's claim conflicted with his role and he thought siding with town was better for him in the long run.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4170 (isolation #194) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 4108, droog wrote:soooooooo much freaking crap in this iso

Spoiler:
In post 647, Southern Belles wrote:

de
athy is worrying me sort of bu
t I gor retarded about him in desp's new york game and don't wanna make that mistake again but that coaching post but reading he players independently is pretty weird. and the easy "lets lynch an indie!" is scummy cos you know who usually pushes indie lynches it is scum that is who. especially cos he isn't making any determination of their motivations. it seems lazy, easy and opportunistic.

I am not liking mental things.
i don't get the town read on ooba AT ALL cos i don't think he is that easy to sort and if ooba is town then it seems like they have inside knowledge of ooba's alignment cos i see no effort to sort out ooba who as scum is a sneaky little sneak who likes to sneak around like I am telling you I have seen him sneak past some really strong players he is really that good. if mental things flip scum I am thinking it is likely that ooba is town I think.

In post 804, Southern Belles wrote:

I AM HERE FOR YOU METAL!!!!1!

NO WAY NO HOW AM I LETTING YOU GUYZ GET LYNCHED IN THIS GAME!

heavens is town. can we try to work with them? I think arc is town.

bulba has gone mia and i am wondering why.

I am not sure about td. he is throwing around "these people are scumclaiming ARRRRGGGHH" and idgi.

In post 1836, Southern Belles wrote:
thanks! I thought more votes were on td.

VOTE: td

In post 2041, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 2021, mental somnic wrote:
In post 2019, Southern Belles wrote:we are not lynching nacho/wis.

my word is law in this.

hey
mollie
we dont have to lynch him
despite me wanting to
but getting him run up might be more gleaming on his alignment
i dont think its a good idea to be this confident on him
im getting really really bad vibes from the slot
and i have been all game

you can read nacho 100% from our interactions. and me for that matter.

is nacho ignoring mollie? scum
is mollie ignoring nacho's wagon but giving up a paltry resistance? scum

are we scum in this game? no. look at our interactions. ffs nacho even said in a game that you can discern his alignment through our interactions. he is hard defending me he does not do this as scum.

but there is more

can nacho read tammy? yes
can tammy read nacho? yes
is this even questionable? no

we have that slot as town.

In post 2053, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 2050, Espeonage wrote:
In post 2049, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 2043, Espeonage wrote:All this talk of reading nacho as town and yet wis is scummy as all hell. Maybe they have two role pms.

mebbe you have a scum role pm cos it sure looks like you do!

Go for it. I need to die before I get investigated anyway.

plz investigate this

In post 1288, Southern Belles wrote:
YES PLEASE VOTE: Tiphane

In post 3232, Southern Belles wrote:
I read AA as probably town, but this is a horrible way to read her. (In Final Fantasy X I tried to get a scum her lynched and some people refused because a scum player wouldn't be as abrasive as she was being.)

In post 3274, Southern Belles wrote:
death note is town.

This feels exactly like i did when fitted with a bomb vest in Tales of You.

In post 3326, Southern Belles wrote:

So, not mafia but could be cult or alien or who knows.

In post 4016, Southern Belles wrote:were they culted by not elric?

basically
-townreads on wis and mental
-townreads on aa9
-scumreads on tdeath
-scum pushed 'theres definitely a cult guys'

going toc omparie with the last iso i did

What conclusions have you been drawing from your iso pulls? Because all I see is you summarizing their reads.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4171 (isolation #195) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:36 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 4130, BROseidon wrote:
In post 4127, The Will of Heaven wrote:except kbw isn't an sk

Here's what we have for confirmed not-town:

2 Lyncher/Lynchees
Scumteam of some size

In addition, we have a dayvig of some kind that, based on the ZZZX shot, is probably town. Dram, regardless of alignment, also had at least 1 daykill to pass off to someone else.

And we have an unclaimed NK floating around. Given the likelihood of a cult from UT's role (no way in fucking hell is the only cult mechanic a reactive town neg-util PR. That's just fucking dumb and pointless), do you think that NK is more likely to be coming from ANOTHER vig (we already have one during the day) or an SK?

And then given the likelihood of an SK, do you then ALSO think that we have a survivor on top of all that?

Yeah no, I'm not buying that we have a survivor. Maybe you can argue the cult assumption, but as soon as we have a flipped cultist that'll be out the window.

Why are you assuming the unclaimed "dayvig" is aligned with the town instead of the second NK?

Also, yes, I believe we have a Survivor. I don't have any reason to suspect KBW isn't one.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4172 (isolation #196) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 4135, droog wrote:im not saying we dont have aliens or cults or whatever
but why havent we seen any evidece of them yet
ut's role hardly counts as cult evidence

and scum mollie pushed the idea that there was a cult hard

Because we don't necessarily have aliens and TD's claim should be taken with a grain of salt.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4173 (isolation #197) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 4141, DeathNote wrote:My logic, which may be dumb- not sure yet, is that dram is an inventor that is giving pro-town items to town players. If we lynch him, that stops happening. If we reveal his role, that also might result in him dying or being revealed as scum and no longer needing to help town. I just rather him stay there regardless of his alignment right now. Once the gifts stop coming, then I will happily test that guilty. With that said, don't give me another item please. I don't want scum to assume I will get it and kill me. That would be a waste.

There is also the reasoning that I think Dram is town. I believe his inventor claim based on his knowledge of the items before hand. I also don't think a scum inventor would give investigative roles to town. They probably shouldn't give dayvigs to town either considering I used that dayvig to kill scum. Maybe he is a third party inventor?

I understand you're thinking about the possibility of him being third party, or rather not scum. But what are your thoughts about him choosing to gift you the items and his insistence on lynching players that aren't necessarily aligned with the town (in respect to his hatred for KBW and the Survivor claim)? Just based on his attitude towards KBW, I don't see a reason why we should honor working with him aside from him gifting people with protown items. And if he's scum, wouldn't you rather have that settled sooner rather than later? You're even suggesting him not gifting you again, so what's stopping him from potentially giving something to a scum player?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4174 (isolation #198) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 4159, DeathNote wrote:Key seems like an Epic Mafia player. In that game, Masons pick other people to join the masonhood like reverse cult.

I'm fairly confident KBW is an EM player and although I haven't played with her there, I've seen her around before.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4176 (isolation #199) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 4164, Winter Skies wrote:
In post 4041, mental somnic wrote:also i told you guys that elric
was a scum-planned mislynch
!!!!

though he can accidentally kill people so bleh.....

We're still not scum. And I love how you're accusing us of being scum when you were acting like you were culted.

Also, as an addendum to the bolded part, what are your thoughts about Wischo pushing my slot as the forefront of this "scum-plan" when:

1) Bro and Nacho mentioned cult before I did (which Wischo promptly acted as thought that conversation didn't happen) and
2) My Gif suspicions were warranted enough that Wischo agreed with me at the time I made them and I mentioned them as a direct response to the conversation that happened in point 1

Also, I was mostly convinced the Elric Brothers were cult because of your reaction to adorkables flip and claimed result, not because of the result itself. And you still haven't explained anything to do with that reaction.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”