The Walking Dead Season 1 Finale (GAME OVER)

Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:10 am

Post by Maxous »

i'm here and i'm town.

hi all
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 26, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Nope my Daycop says othewise
then you need to ask for a refund

-

i am gonna vote here though

vote: Iprobablysuck

i didn't like his post #11 where he used a random vote justification to hop on the catdog wagon.
if you want to hop on an early wagon, fine just hop on it.
if you want to random vote somebody, fine.

but using the random vote to coincidentally jump on the catdog wagon was excessive and comes across as scum wanting to bandwagon but not wanting to be called out for it.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 36, Iprobablysuck wrote:What makes me anymore scummy that say, DrippingGoofball?
you were more indirect about it
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:23 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 129, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 128, hebichan wrote:Okay, you ATE as town then. I guess that is more factually accurate. Regardless, I have personally mislynched you because of your ATEing.
When I feel like it's tactical, it's scummy.
When I feel like it's sincere, it can make people a townread.
However, it almost always feels tactical- like now
can you give me an example?
i'm a bit confused by this

-

regarding SC, I get why people are voting him but i'm not overly convinced. we'll see.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:55 am

Post by Maxous »

young & witless might be scum white knighting SirCakez
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 166, Young and Witless wrote:
In post 160, Maxous wrote:young & witless might be scum white knighting SirCakez
Do you think the Cakez wagon will develop into a real wagon?
he's L-4 with no counter-wagon.
so, yes.
you confident he's not gonna be lynched?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:05 am

Post by Maxous »

YAW probably would of put more effort into the defense if they were buddies with SC.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Maxous »

I would like to say more but honestly, too many of this game are very null to me here.

I think IPS or YAW are the most likely scum as of now.

As for town-reads, I like what BBT is doing. Vedith/FB hydra feels like town.

That's.. pretty much it
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Maxous »

oh sorry, catdog feels town-ish too
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 284, Xkfyu wrote:You think IPS is scum because of what you posted in post ?
initially.

#113 showed he was reading the thread but didn't offer any thoughts as to what was going on.

and then he disappeared.

not saying it's an A+ case but yeah i think he's scummy
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 291, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Yeah Iprobably is so busy that he can't post in this game but can post elsewhere on site ...
oh.

he's posting in other games?

strike three
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Maxous »

unvote, vote: Young and Witless

> The SC read isn't about your reasoning. Both your heads hard-defended SC and overly struggled to justify the read.
> What's the point of your questions to MOI?
> Why is Hebichan's interactions with Kuroi disgusting? That's vague and unconvincing
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 376, Young and Witless wrote: Hebichan feels backtrack-y, voting Kuroi then mollie imemdiately and seemingly trying to play down her Kuroi read. Her explanation in technically makes sense, but it feels super contrived. Then she tries to wave away Kuroi's arguments in , and she says in that her scumread on Kuroi never got any better despite admitting that he hadn't done anything scummy since her vote on him.
she had a scum-read on Kuroi.
She got a bigger scum-read on Mollie and switched her vote while still thinking Kuroi is scummy.
what's the issue??

i don't see how #320 is contrived, spell it out for me please.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Maxous »

i would prefer to have IPS' slot vigged honestly because if he's not gonna play then, whatever.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 367, Young and Witless wrote:
In post 247, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Personally I’d support a lynch on Other Head simply to stanch the flow of spammy shitposting from the Fire head.
:igmeou:
Also anyone who wants to give Beeboy Town cred for shitposting can fight me also …
Is this a meta thing or just a general aversion to people townreading shitposters?
VOTE: Iprobably - the response to a single vote from Maxous at is “Why Me” which needs rope. And then disappears into the backgroup. Note too busy to actually provide content but not too busy to say “I’m too busy”.
Does "Why Me" come more often from newbscum than newbtown?
predictably, YAW didn't care that Magna completely blanked these questions.

if you want me to be honest, this was the tipping point of why i'm voting them.
these were red-flag fluff questions

The explanation for the hebichan scum-read is okay but i still don't get the sense YAW really beleive what they are saying regarding SC
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:44 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 426, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 300, Maxous wrote:he's posting in other games?
I do find it funny when people use this as a reason to scum read them.
It's a lazy way of reading imo.
...so what's your read of IPS then?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 451, hebichan wrote:
In post 449, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You should read the exchange between YAW and myself where they both state a town read on SC and then fail in being able to justify it.
That is really weird. I missed it before honestly, because townreads are townreads but cakez hasn't been the best player today. At the same time, I haven't been able to see many people justify a townread on Kuroi either, but that is more on them than kuroi... maybe I'm tunneling too hard here...

They are voting on me I guess? I think they made an okay reason there though. If they are scum though, they could easily be trying to hide a cakez scum.
They
UNVOTE:

VOTE: Young and Witless
i'm starting to understand the HC scum-reads now
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 463, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 281, Maxous wrote:I would like to say more but honestly, too many of this game are very null to me here.
Then why aren’t you actively asking questions to help you sort them if you are worried about it?
because pulling people's teeth out ain't my idea of a good time
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:41 pm

Post by Maxous »

i've seen very little to change my mind that YAW is scum.

i would rather not have this drag out honestly
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:45 am

Post by Maxous »

> both heads gave a strong town-read on SirCakez when he was being wagoned and neither could give a convincing reason why. It struck as scum white-knighting a wagon.

> #367 was very poor. waffling on the cakez read, fluff questions towards magna and weak vote on HC. (the later explanation for the HC vote was ok though)

> being overly obscure and difficult to work with in general. i'll quote a few examples.
Spoiler: Young & Reckless quotes
In post 172, Young and Witless wrote:
In post 161, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why vote for TD?
That's a stupid question.
In post 188, Young and Witless wrote:
In post 95, SirCakez wrote:Where are the other 16 players damn
I can give some examples, like this. I am impatient like this when it comes to scum hunting.

You can also ISO SirCakez for full resolution
. It's not fake, it's someone wanting activity.
In post 455, Young and Witless wrote:
In post 454, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 452, Young and Witless wrote:Maverick is probably town.
In post 437, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Because both heads town-read SC and both heads flailed when trying to explain their town read.
Why is this scummy?
-smart
why does this sound like creature and not ss
:roll:
-smart
In post 501, Young and Witless wrote:
In post 476, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 367, Young and Witless wrote: I like Xkfyu for town for his interactions with PV and MOHIS.

Hebichan's interactions with Kuroi are similarly so.
What interactions and why did you like them?

For both Xk and Hebi.
For Xkfyu, I liked in how he didn't back down from what he was saying despite his terminology being challenged, and I think the way he was trying to get reads out of people without caring how it makes him look reminds me of his towngame.
I already explained my reasoning on hebichan.
In post 501, Young and Witless wrote:
In post 496, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 492, Xkfyu wrote:Like, show me one scenario in which that slot is caught as scum, and one of them says "Man, if only we had signed our posts backwards, we wouldn't be in this predicament."
no1 has actually said that but I can show you games where 1 hydra head pretended to be the other 1 and they turned out to be scum
Do you think you know me and Creature well enough to be able to tell that it's him posting and not me?
(ftr, the only time I've ever even seen that idea brought up before was by Ranger, who was scum.)

-smart
emphasis on bolded lines

#501 in particular is a poor answer regarding Hebichan.

> lack of a reason to town-read them. does
anybody
town-read them?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:46 am

Post by Maxous »

not if they thought your lynch was imminent.

you were a fast-rising L-4 wagon
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Maxous »

HC wagon has my seal of approval.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Maxous »

@farside
:
In post 480, Maxous wrote:
In post 451, hebichan wrote:
In post 449, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You should read the exchange between YAW and myself where they both state a town read on SC and then fail in being able to justify it.
That is really weird. I missed it before honestly, because townreads are townreads but cakez hasn't been the best player today. At the same time, I haven't been able to see many people justify a townread on Kuroi either, but that is more on them than kuroi... maybe I'm tunneling too hard here...

They are voting on me I guess? I think they made an okay reason there though. If they are scum though, they could easily be trying to hide a cakez scum.
They
UNVOTE:

VOTE: Young and Witless
i'm starting to understand the HC scum-reads now
right.
I highlighted Hebichan's vote here.
where she is voting YAW because they mght be scum defending SirCakez as scum, even though SC is unflipped and she is not voting SC even though she's apparently so sure he's scum that she is voting YAW based on a possible associate.
do you NOT find this vote bad or something?
why are you confused that I would scum-read her for this?

In post 594, farside22 wrote:Above you can see where he talk about another wagon he could see himself joining and then the final one where a wagon is going on he comes up with weak reason's to join the wagon on YAW.
i don't agree the reasons are weak.
In my view, YAW is playing stereotypical scum and BOTH heads are scummy.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Maxous »

entirely possible, sure.
also, i am genuinely asking for your opinion regarding hebi's vote in #451

p-edit: @farside
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:34 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 609, hebichan wrote:And how are my reasons for jumping on YAW bad if you read them as scum. And even if they were how does that make me scum? Kurois reasons for juping on me were bad, most people admit it
because scum have a harder time fabricating reasons for votes and reads than town does??
you're also scum-reading Kuroi so I don't know why you're bringing that point up as a defence.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:51 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 696, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Max
– please remind me of your Cakez read please.
i don't think i gave one previously?

I'm very unsure about SC.
I would lean the scum side of null simply based on how long he has sat on the farside wagon for no reason.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:45 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 432, pirate mollie wrote:uhm

what part of I am a self-resolving issue do you not understand?
^
mollie has committed herself to providing some kind of role-related results on the first day period.
if she's town, just let the scum deal with her.

worst case scenario, she gets lynched day 3/4 for bullshitting.
if the scum want to commit themselves like that on day 1, let them.

either way she's going to be gone before a lylo situation
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:39 am

Post by Maxous »

quick read-list off the the top of my head here.

:)

My Other Head Is Scum - they've gotten lazy recently but I liked the early posting from both heads particularly vedith's pursuit of SC

BlueBloodedToffee - I like the conviction and aggression towards YAW. Comes across as genuine belief in the read and actively trying to get the wagon over the line. if he was scum he would likely be more passive about PARTICULARLY D1

farside22 - I've liked her since she came in. She said i'm easy enough to read town and ironically I think she's the same. she's been pro-active and very engaged in a constructive manner. I guess IPS has just derping around which is w/e

-
-

CatDog - I like UTL's posting early on regarding her SC read. They've really tailed off since then which has weakened the read here but I guess they're still fine i see nothing actively scummy.

Xkfyu - yeah, seems okay. A lot of questioning and engagement. Arguably too much questioning though, I would like to see more incisive analysis to strengthen my read here. Could be play-style, unsure. Leaning town anyway.

MagnaofIllusion - seems fine I guess. nothing scummy to note. I don't think he has done anything he wouldn't be capable of faking as scum which is why it's a fairly light town-read.

:?

pirate mollie - I have a feeling the role-claim is from town and she's gonna be sorted regardless so not putting much effort here so i'll give a gut read of null-town. I liked her interaction with YAW though.

KuroiXHF - seems stubborn enough to be town? reads are hard to follow but unfortunately that's not super unusual. gut would say town but I don't really have the logic to back it up.

Basic - i liked the catch up post even if i'm not thrilled by the reads conclusions. I'm just gonna say gut read town.

-
-

Wisdom - meh? even on a quick ISO i can't really come up with a read here.

DrippingGoofball - :shrug: she's not really interested yet so it's kind of impossible to read her.

-
-

SirCakez - really dug a grave early on and hasn't really improved much despite a lot of posting

Ankamius - neither Ank nor beeboy done anything for me which is probably not a good thing.

:evil:

PeregrineV - i forgot he's in this game. voting record/reads is actually poor upon ISO review. the more i looked here the less I liked it. reads list in #699 is underwhelming. could actually be scum.

Maverick1102 - another slot i had to ISO to remember what they said. Tunnels on BBT and then switches to tunneling on Mollie while not talking about anyone else. could actually be scum. low content + focused targeting.

hebichan

Young and Witless
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:40 am

Post by Maxous »

@something smart
: is there a specific reason you keep asking questions that you don't care what the answer is or if it's answered at all?

i don't see you doing in this previous town games. I actually checked
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 789, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So the issue I have is that at the time I asked the question YAR, hebi and Cakez were the leading wagons. As much as I think dualing scum wagons on Day 1 of a Large are possible I don’t think all three leading wagons are going to be scum unless this is some sort of Multiball scenario which we will not have any clue about until at least Day 2.

So you think all three of those wagons stand a chance of being on scum, even with a weaker Cakez read. Gun to your head which of YAR or Hebi do you think would be Town if you suddenly knew only 1 could be scum?
oh

all my reads are individual. i'm not necessarily calling my scum-reads a team.
i don't use unflipped associations unless i have a specific reason to.

i'm more confident in YAW being scum which is why i have stuck with thier wagon over hebi's.
In post 789, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 758, Maxous wrote:MagnaofIllusion - seems fine I guess. nothing scummy to note.
I don't think he has done anything he wouldn't be capable of faking as scum
which is why it's a fairly light town-read.
Why are you solidly Town reading BBT for traits that are 100% easily faked as scum? And I don’t buy “he would not be more passive Day 1” for a second given BBT’s earlier back and forth with me about his previous activity levels the last 6 months.
eh maybe i'm underestimating him but i don't think he would be able to fake the genuine conviction feeling of the push.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 775, Young and Witless wrote:What questions have I not cared about the answers to?
-smart
Spoiler:
In post 166, Young and Witless wrote:
In post 160, Maxous wrote:young & witless might be scum white knighting SirCakez
Do you think the Cakez wagon will develop into a real wagon?
In post 166, Young and Witless wrote:@Kuroi: what didn't you like about ? And why don't you have anything to say about PeregrineV?
-smart
In post 367, Young and Witless wrote:
Also anyone who wants to give Beeboy Town cred for shitposting can fight me also …
Is this a meta thing or just a general aversion to people townreading shitposters?
VOTE: Iprobably - the response to a single vote from Maxous at is “Why Me” which needs rope. And then disappears into the backgroup. Note too busy to actually provide content but not too busy to say “I’m too busy”.
Does "Why Me" come more often from newbscum than newbtown?
In post 455, Young and Witless wrote:
In post 453, SirCakez wrote:You're asking why is flailing scummy?
Do you think I have any trouble coming up with reasons for reads as scum?
In post 744, Young and Witless wrote:
In post 717, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 716, Young and Witless wrote:Then you aren't reading my posts. What do you think about Ankamius?
Undecided.

I'll figure out it once he's answered my questions.
He answered one of them. (Not sure if there were more.) What do you think now?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 826, Young and Witless wrote:All of these questions (except the last one, which I'm still expecting an answer to) have been answered. What makes you think I didn't care about the answers just because I didn't address the answers?
..because usually questions have a purpose which helps develop reads.
reads which you were are very slow and vague to give.
like, your ankamius read has just disappeared apparently

but i'm just a broken record at this stage i guess
In post 838, CatDog wrote:VOTE: hebichan

eh
-___-

really?
In post 858, Basic wrote:UNVOTE: Hebichan.

Oh God. Just gave posts since a quick read.

Cred to Hebichan Re: Maxous.
Xkfyu is throwing off strange feels.
Cat dog and someone else too just for the vote pile up just after the above.
Will post more later.
:!:

if you're town-reading Hebi at the 11'th hour, is there a specific reason you're not telling us why??
In post 871, farside22 wrote: Max still has done nothing to impress me
ehhh, i'm trying to get more engaged and involved.
hence the read post etc.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Maxous »

peregrineV is avoiding giving a stance on Hebichan.

noting this.

-

Bulletproof claim is w/e. hard to read much into it

@hebi
: who's your character/flavour etc.
full bulletproof or X-shot?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 890, MagnaofIllusion wrote:That reminds me - add Maxous to the list of players who really need drilled down into if Hebi flips scum.
nope, still town.

we'll cross that bridge if we come to it i suppose but i maintain my stance here.
YAW > Hebi even if Hebi's lynch is absolutely fine.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Maxous »

you know what, just to clarify since people are questioning this (!)

I happened to have a scum-read on the two people that became the leading wagons.
I scum-read them both individually before this situation came about

i'm not gonna LIE and drop a scum-read on somebody, particularly on **day 1** because of competing wagons.
that's goes into confirmation bias territory and is not how I roll.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:00 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 899, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 893, Maxous wrote:you know what, just to clarify since people are questioning this (!)

I happened to have a scum-read on the two people that became the leading wagons.
I scum-read them both individually before this situation came about

i'm not gonna LIE and drop a scum-read on somebody, particularly on **day 1** because of competing wagons.
that's goes into confirmation bias territory and is not how I roll.
Were people actually questioning that? I would expect the questions to be more along the lines of,
(a)
why has your read on one of us not changed given that we are the two leading wagons.
(b)
Has anything changed your read on either of us since those wagons formed?
-smart
a) i literally addressed that in the above post you quoted.
b) not really. my scum-read on your slot has strengthened as we went on. like, i have been talking about it.
In post 918, hebichan wrote:Oh, you wanted flavor with that? Daryl Dixon.

Want some fries too?
hmm maybe she's just given up

-

eh anyway

unvote, vote: Hebichan

This is L-1

somebody should prob just hammer anyway though
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:08 am

Post by Maxous »

oh wow, no kill and all.

ehh ok

vote: PeregrineV

i remember not being a fan of his reads
in general
and i don't think he even addressed Hebi or her wagon?
looking at it now: yeah, he had her at null with a brush-off read.

gimme a few minutes and i'll ISO hebi
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 133, hebichan wrote:
In post 131, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 128, hebichan wrote:Okay, you ATE as town then. I guess that is more factually accurate. Regardless, I have personally mislynched you because of your ATEing.
Yeah, umm I can't believe no one understood my frustration on the fact i replaced into a game where i was VT while 4 people replaced into a PR slot and we lynched them because we thought it must have been a scum lurker.

That was just like, blew my mind.

~Nullbringer
You're being overly defensive for someone I'm calling town, like, calm down man.
just in case i had doubts about firebringer/vedith being town this makes them very town.
hebi was clearly trying to appease them
In post 303, hebichan wrote:I do have to agree with Cakez. He super lurked when I was scum with him in ME.

Got me lynched cause he even lurked in our QT and never verified my fakeclaim.

So him being active here is a pretty decent indicator since I think hes mostly allergic to playing scum.
hmmmm, i think this gives town-points to SC
i don't see her using this shitty basic activity tell to defend a scum-partner under a lot of pressure.
it was a good way to avoid SC's wagon without actually giving a defense of him.

her fight with Kuroi does give him some town-points also. not so much the arguments themselves but hebi kept jabbing at him in a manner which seemed like she was legit angry at town catching her for "bad reasons"
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Maxous »

yeah, i've gotten conflicted on catdog now.

I was fairly solidly town-reading them but their vote on hebi really rings alarm bells.

we'll see
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Maxous »

PV is in multiple games and generally anyway his posting frequency depends on his IRL rather than alignment so activity tell is pointless.

he does however, need to address why he ignored hebi
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:56 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1104, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Maxous – Another case of paying lipservice to theHebi wagon while constantly pushing YAW instead.
except it wasn't.
i pointed out that hebi was scummy as early as #480 when she was only on two votes and transparently supported the wagon even though, yes I had a preferred lynch target votes
In post 1104, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1038, Maxous wrote:I was fairly solidly town-reading them but their vote on hebi really rings alarm bells.
Yeah I’d like you to go into more detail about why you think they are Town because looking at that ISO I don’t see it.
i thought their early game, particularly the interactions with SC which seemed like a genuine push and pursuit of someone they thought was scum.
..then they milked the vote on SC and gave a late unconvincing vote on hebi which was not great.

Catdog needs to get in here and give a full read-list honestly
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1152, KuroiXHF wrote: I don't like the way Maxous pointed out his unhappiness with Hebi. It seems like a way to distance, and I'm not cool with it.
just stating facts.
there's an implication that i only called hebi scum after she was being wagoned to distance from her but that's not actually true.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1185, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Remind me - why aren't you voting YAR today?
i'm still not delighted with them but eh, being the counter to a scum-wagon gets them enough leeway for now
though their BBT push doesn't endear me further.

PV seriously needs to be sorted out.

gonna be honest, i'm kinda losing patience with SC though.
i also didn't realise how little he talked about hebi until it was recently pointed out

ankamius needs to give a reason he's town here too.

so those would be the three i'm looking at atm
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 1238, farside22 wrote: One was this post where you take issue with Yaw's point against Herbi. I saw the defense of her, and even read the "case" on kurbio and I'm curious why you thought her vote on Mollie was valid vs following the crowd?
i didn't agree with the mollie vote obviously but context-wise: this was back when mollie was voting Kuroi for not giving her ~game statistics~
like, i can reasonably understand why a player would react badly to that
In post 1238, farside22 wrote:Finally I'm not sure why if you where scum reading both players individually why you are "letting off" YAW just for being the competing wagon.
Either you thought they were scum together are you were making up scum reads.
here You understood the herbi scum read but this was coming from the player you were scum reading at the time. Did you think they were bussing?
Why if so?
uhh no.
i read **unflipped** players individually. obviously i'm gonna take a scum-flip into account?
so i didn't really care that hebi and YAW was scum-reading each-other on day 1
I didn't PARTICULARLY think they were bussing but ehh not impossible, which is what i said.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Maxous »

wagoning mollie is a waste of time.

look,we'll just have her fullclaim on day 3 or 4 depending on the game situation.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1259, farside22 wrote:Here's is where I have an issue.
I can understand saying you may scum read them individually but I can't see why you would think they are scum together.
I'd like you to expand more on that thought process.
i don't see a particular reason which gives me a negative connection between them.
they voted each-other....big whoop

IIRC, most of their pushing each-other was more soundbites rather than actual pushing unless they were called out on it and HAD to explain.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1316, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1199, Maxous wrote:i'm still not delighted with them but eh, being the counter to a scum-wagon gets them enough leeway for now
though their BBT push doesn't endear me further.
Well this is where we reach an impasse where I can’t cross a chasm away from you as scum.

You specifically went out of your way yesterday to discuss how your Day 1 reads were not dependent as they were pre-flip. That’s a fine stance to take but you just blindly stuck to a wagon on YAW and gave lip service to the Hebi wagon. And now think people shouldn’t find your behavior suspect especially given the flip?
:shrug:
you can find it suspect if you want, I explained my thought process pretty transparently on both Day 1 and Day 2 here.
i had a scum-read on both slots BEFORE they became big competing wagons which contradicts this idea that I was pushing YAW to protect hebi.
i mean, it's not even as if i was town-reading hebi or putting her null/ avoiding an opinion. I was pretty supportive of the wagon.
I don't think you even have a problem with the logic reasoning on my reads.
The big issue is that I didn't actually vote her...which is whatever?

in fact
counter-question
: if i was so desperate to protect my ninja buddy then why did I highlight her shit vote here in the first place?
this was back when hebi wasn't under a whole lot of pressure
There is nothing wrong with his BBT push. I think BBT fits well into a pool of viable scum reads today based on how he handled the Hebi wagon yesterday. I’ve already explained this. His claim is just that – a claim that I take at face value. Do I think it makes sense from Scum? Probably not but it is not outside the realm of possibility for reasons that I have in the back of my mind that aren’t relevant to today. So your second reason for suspecting them makes little sense to me.
meh, i don't agree. The vote came across like an OMGUS but the real problem i had was the lack of willingness to take BBT's claim into account.
if you want to say, "I think he's lying" or something yeah, fine but YAW tried to completely ignore the claim altogether which struck me as somebody designating a scum-read rather than somebody organically having a scumread and factoring new information into your reads.
it's not as if the claim was an alignment-neutral claim either
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1322, Wisdom wrote:
I just realized it was Maxous that got this shit in BBT's head and it's making me dislike him
In post 1351, Wisdom wrote:
In post 774, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 772, Maxous wrote:
@something smart
: is there a specific reason you keep asking questions that you don't care what the answer is or if it's answered at all?

i don't see you doing in this previous town games. I actually checked
Oh! Me! Me! Me! I got the answer!
hey look, yet another instance of BBT getting manipulated by Maxous
you're way over-thinking this
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:40 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 1379, Young and Witless wrote:ewwwww , , and are terrible.
(And I'm okay giving BBT some space for his claim, at least for now. Also I've found I can read him better if I take a step back after I get caught up in something.)
VOTE: Maxous
-smart
pfft

vote: young and witless
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:46 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 1393, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1301, Maxous wrote:wagoning mollie is a waste of time.

look,we'll just have her fullclaim on day 3 or 4 depending on the game situation.
Rings major Mollie scum buddy bells
umm what?
mollie literally said "my role is self-resolving" to get people to stop wagoning her.
if mollie's role is anything less than "self-resolving" she is auto-lynched.
i genuinely don't understand why so many people are confused by this.
mollie is probably town ANYWAY, but like this is common sense procedure.
If scum want to commit themselves to roles that they can't back up..let them. she can't turn around and say it was a lie at this point.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:51 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 1457, MariaR wrote:Let's play a game then
VOTE: max

Since you sr him so hard we'll lynch him and if he flips maf I will tr you no questions asked
If he flips town I am death tunneling you to the ground
But you're so sure this is gonna flip scum it's a win win right?
Don't you love games
-___-

really?

tell you what: why is wisdom scum if i'm town?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:11 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1494, farside22 wrote:From Max: I would like from you instead of defense thoughts about the players in the game, who is scum and why.
alright, i'll take a look at the playerlist

BBT - town. has a clear on DGB anyway
SC - ehh probably town even if he tries patience sometimes
Ank - ank's not really doing anything and is low content. needs to be sorted
Kuroi - probably town honestly. don't think he run such a buss on hebi and hebi's reactions to him didn't seem like partners.
mollie - probably town.
farside - probably town
MariaR - eh, i'd lynch her. Maverick wasn't great and maria is doing nothing despite tons of posting.
DGB - cleared by BBT
MOHIS - 98% town
PV - quite possible scum. went AWOL recently but needs to be sorted.
YAW - still scum. I think it's pretty transparent what they're doing with their votes on Day 2
Magna - I would guess town. would he power-bus hebi? maybe. but it's not something i would worry about unless he's still alive near endgame.
basic - i would lean town but not overly sure. seems genuine enough i guess but would like to hear more
CatDog - probably town. frustration and tunnel on SC feels real.
xkfyu - yeah seems fine. don't have any issue with his posting
wisdom - town, maybe. hard-tunnel makes it hard to have an unbiased assessment.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1503, farside22 wrote:He doesn't even analysis the scum flip when making those reads.
Spoiler:
In post 1034, Maxous wrote:oh wow, no kill and all.

ehh ok

i remember not being a fan of his reads
in general
and i don't think he even addressed Hebi or her wagon?
looking at it now: yeah, he had her at null with a brush-off read.

gimme a few minutes and i'll ISO hebi
In post 1035, Maxous wrote:
In post 133, hebichan wrote:
In post 131, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
Yeah, umm I can't believe no one understood my frustration on the fact i replaced into a game where i was VT while 4 people replaced into a PR slot and we lynched them because we thought it must have been a scum lurker.

That was just like, blew my mind.

~Nullbringer
You're being overly defensive for someone I'm calling town, like, calm down man.
just in case i had doubts about firebringer/vedith being town this makes them very town.
hebi was clearly trying to appease them
In post 303, hebichan wrote:I do have to agree with Cakez. He super lurked when I was scum with him in ME.

Got me lynched cause he even lurked in our QT and never verified my fakeclaim.

So him being active here is a pretty decent indicator since I think hes mostly allergic to playing scum.
hmmmm, i think this gives town-points to SC
i don't see her using this shitty basic activity tell to defend a scum-partner under a lot of pressure.
it was a good way to avoid SC's wagon without actually giving a defense of him.

her fight with Kuroi does give him some town-points also. not so much the arguments themselves but hebi kept jabbing at him in a manner which seemed like she was legit angry at town catching her for "bad reasons"
In post 1038, Maxous wrote:yeah, i've gotten conflicted on catdog now.

I was fairly solidly town-reading them but their vote on hebi really rings alarm bells.

we'll see
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Maxous »

eh, it's not as if my SC read is
entirely
based off that one post.
just that the manner of the post would indicate a negative connection in my opinion.
i'm not really gonna bat for SC with a town-case because why bother at this stage? and it's not as if he's my strongest town-read but if i had to call it, i would say he's town
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1515, MariaR wrote:So Max's scum pool is me Peregrin who I didn't even know was in this game and YAW? Alright.
+ ankamius
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Maxous »

this mollie/cakez thing is an personality/ego clash, however you want to word it.

they're both being too stubborn to back down from each-other and can't understand why the other person won't town-read them

/analysis
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Maxous »

i'll put it this way

i believe YAW is scum

you can bet a mortgage at least one {peregrineV, ankamius, basic} is scum. I think it's PV but honestly all 3 should probably be dealt with in whatever way.

idk about maria she's all over the place and COULD be hiding behind her playstyle or maybe she's just like that...up for ya'll to decide really.

sure, there's possibly somebody i'm town-reading that's scum (probably actually) but w/e
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 1671, pirate mollie wrote:who else other than low activity posters do you think are scum?
well young & witless.
yes, i know they were a counter-wagon to hebi and yes, i know hebi flipped a ninja role but tonally their posts are all wrong and they're pushing a transparent agenda to lynch the players tunneling on them and being counter-wagon only gets you so much leeway.
distancing from partners > keeping useful PR's alive.
unfortunately i'm not the best at explaining, but tl;dr - Something Smart isn't scum-reading people, he's handpicking lynches.

if you're asking APART from that, i don't really know and frankly i'll sort it out if i'm alive later.
if not, it's someone else's job
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:02 am

Post by Maxous »

i feel like this is going in circles.

should probably just get rid of one of the low content players

eh, i'll vote back on PV

basic or ank either whichever.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Maxous »

meh w/e, i'm done arguing.
if people want to push "omg he didn't actually vote hebi" into the ground - work away.

in the meantime, i'll make suggestions that are constructive to the game-state
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:58 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1700, farside22 wrote:I'm going back to my original scum read here.

Vote: Kuroi

No scum hunting detected.
Pointless questions.
Disengaged from trying to figure the game out.

yada, yada, yada.
i'm assuming a lot of this is #1488?
this issue seems to largely be that Kuroi didn't aggressively pursue hebi while scumreading.
i don't remember kuroi being overly aggressive in games i played with him, and i can certainly understand somebody scum-reading a player but not wanting to death-tunnel them.
kuroi pegged scum early and i think the criticism of 'why you didn't act like BBT' is overly harsh.
i don't think he's disengaged either, like at all. he doesn't write PARAGRAPHS explaining his reads but i don't find his progression unreasonable or impossible to follow.
i don't care to debate the usefulness of questions.
In post 1706, farside22 wrote:If max isn't scum would you follow me onto Kuroi?
I'm pretty certain based on behavior he hasn't done before in a previous game
he is just lurking scum here.
people aren't gonna play *the exact same way* in every game even if they're the same alignment.

i went through Kuroi's ISO and i think he's getting a lot of flak for very little.
would be fairly confident he's just town
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Maxous »

Basic - you unvoted right after hebi claimed.
I questioned it because I thought you might be scum bailing from a town PR Lynch.
Hebi flipped scum so now it's irrelevant.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (isolation #62) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 1826, Radja wrote:
Maxous (6)
-
MagnaofIllusion, Young and Witless, SirCakez, Wisdom, MariaR, My Other Head Is Scum

SirCakez (2)
-
CatDog, Xkfyu

PeregrineV (2)
-
Maxous, Ankamius

Wisdom (2)
-
pirate mollie, Basic

Young and Witless (2)
-
DrippingGoofball, BlueBloodedToffee

pirate mollie (1)
-
KuroiXHF

KuroiXHF (1)
-
farside22

Not Voting (1)
-
PeregrineV
looking at the wagons here, assuming magna is town tunneling here,
wisdom would lean town because i don't think he needed to get his hands as dirty as he has with my lynch (unless he thought the lynch would be easier? but maybe not)
Firebringer/vedith are town regardless.

you have 3 votes on my wagon {YAW,SC,Maria} that largely sheeped magna/wisdom and have just sat there without trying too hard to talk to me and that would likely be where you would find the scum. I would guess there is exactly one scum among the three.
if it's true magna + wisdom are both town then scum aren't really gonna bother trying to push me over the line, they already have players doing the heavy-lifting for them and they can just wait out the wagon until the other town-players finish it.

i would guess there are 2 scum off the wagon. not BBT,DGB,farside or mollie but i realise that still leaves a large pool.

/VCA
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1867, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1860, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1844, MagnaofIllusion wrote:BBT and DGB I'll lynch one of today over Ank. Both haven't contributed anything today that warrants being alive. BBT's weak claim isn't a shield for quasi incompetence and DGB's content is just barely above the Mendoza line.
LOL I'm conftown
You're not acting like it.

The only reason you and BBT are not on my lynch list is because I have a very difficult time believing that both the people who created and sheeped that YAW case are actually scum. Other than that, every push and read you gave today is incredibly lazy. Prove me wrong by showing why they aren't.
there's like, 3 problems with this post.

a) how does one "act" confirmed town. what?
b) "I have a very difficult time believing that both the people who created and sheeped that YAW case are actually scum" - why? that's entirely possible.
c) "every push and read you gave today is incredibly lazy" - this is your vote on peregrine
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1893, PeregrineV wrote:Sorry guys, havent read the last 30 pages of day2, but did look over Hebichan ISO.

Vote: KuroiXHF

Hebi attacked him as scum, flipped his opinion the next week.
wouldn't that lead to the OPPOSITE conclusion?

if you're going down as a scum lynch and have already comitted to calling your buddy scum, you generally keep the distancing going
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:37 am

Post by Maxous »

i don't think the case is awful because i think YAW is getting away with a lot just because they were coincidentally a counter-wagon to a flipped scum but whatever.

interesting about PV though. kinda wonder why you haven't pushed harder given your confidence?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Maxous »

lol, fair enough
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Maxous »

what does this "ewww" thing mean?
that's twice you've said that to me?

-

coincidence is coincidence?

hang on, i'll drag up the Vote count

Spoiler:
In post 460, Radja wrote:
Day 1, VC 11
Young and Witless (5)
-
BlueBloodedToffee, Xkfyu, Maxous, pirate mollie, hebichan

Iprobablysuck (4)
-
MagnaofIllusion, SirCakez, beeboy, PeregrineV

pirate mollie (3)
-
DrippingGoofball, Maverick1102, Wisdom

SirCakez (3)
-
CatDog, My Other Head Is Scum, TiphaineDeath

hebichan (2)
-
KuroiXHF, Young and Witless

Maxous (1)
-
Iprobablysuck

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch! Deadline is on August 20th at 11:00 AM(GMT+1) or in (expired on 2016-08-20 11:00:00).

Mod Notes -
Wisdom is on V/LA until August 10
Searching for a replacement for beeboy
[/align]
In post 625, Radja wrote:
Day 1, VC 16

Young and Witless (5)
-
BlueBloodedToffee, Xkfyu, Maxous, pirate mollie, hebichan

hebichan (5)
-
KuroiXHF, Young and Witless, MagnaofIllusion, Wisdom, My Other Head Is Scum

SirCakez (2)
-
CatDog, TiphaineDeath

pirate mollie (2)
-
DrippingGoofball, Maverick1102

farside22 (1)
-
SirCakez

Maxous (1)
-
farside22

CatDog (1)
-
PeregrineV

Not Voting (1)
-
Ankamius

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch! Deadline is on August 20th at 11:00 AM(GMT+1) or in (expired on 2016-08-20 11:00:00).
In post 702, Radja wrote:
Day 1, VC 17
hebichan (7)
-
KuroiXHF, Young and Witless, MagnaofIllusion, Wisdom, My Other Head Is Scum, farside22, Ankamius

Young and Witless (5)
-
BlueBloodedToffee, Xkfyu, Maxous, hebichan, DrippingGoofball

SirCakez (2)
-
CatDog, Basic

pirate mollie (1)
-
Maverick1102

farside22 (1)
-
SirCakez

CatDog (1)
-
PeregrineV

Wisdom (1)
-
pirate mollie

unless the scum-team preemptively foresaw you as a counter to hebi then your counter-wagon just happened to be there. well, unless you're calling DGB scum i guess
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Maxous »

not really MIA, i've given my defence for all my actions, people can like it or lump it at this stage.

PV is the correct lynch today, IMO. i'm inclined to trust ankamius on this along with my own scum-read of him
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Maxous »

I would of claimed if it was something important.

Glenn Rhee, vt
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4261 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:12 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 4252, pirate mollie wrote:it makes me super sad cos I thought max did great.
aw thanks, i'm chuffed! :D

hah.

Thanks for the game Radja, i thought it was a good balanced setup
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”