Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Hiraki »

i've got nothing to say about the above except that it's stupid and the fact that someone voted with scum on that logic is
yikes
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 96, TripleHaven wrote:
In post 56, Menalque wrote:I lowkey suspect this setup is gonna feel really weird
4 scum to 9 town is inherently unbalanced so yes, it's very werid lol
it's 2-2-9, not 4-9
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 101, TripleHaven wrote:
In post 98, Hiraki wrote:i've got nothing to say about the above except that it's stupid and the fact that someone voted with scum on that logic is
yikes
I sincerely hope you aren't referring to my post because this response doesn't make sense if you are.
nah, you didn't vote either. was referring to melanque
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Hiraki »

Dannflor, it is okay, you will find the way eventually, I hope.

Dram - we are VIBIN this game. Can I take a guess that 94 is the crux of your vote? That's where I got the pings.

I also can't agree with your teacher and Marashu reads but it's early. I can come around.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Hiraki »

try a third time, it might work. i don't think i stuttered the first time though
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 115, Menalque wrote:What is it in the 5 posts that I made after receiving my role PM that you believe was so strongly scum indicative?
Why do you care? You're already calling me scum, right?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 123, Menalque wrote:
In post 121, Hiraki wrote:
In post 115, Menalque wrote:What is it in the 5 posts that I made after receiving my role PM that you believe was so strongly scum indicative?
Why do you care? You're already calling me scum, right?
I mean, yes, I am, but I think if I’m wrong and you’re town that the best chance of me realising that will be if I can see how you got to where you are even if you’re wrong
Which has nothing to do with why you're voting me, okay okay

pre-Edit: you literally gave out a forced readslist lol, very NAI
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Hiraki »

jokes are usually funny
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Hiraki »

I just said that it was forced
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Hiraki »

I'm still not stuttering
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Hiraki »

How am I pushing hard again? Last I checked, you wanted to talk about this but I was pretty okay ignoring you. There's a word for this...let me take out my dictionary...
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 138, Menalque wrote:The... bit where you’ve been repeatedly calling me scum?
So - let's be clear. Even though you believed that there was nothing substantial behind it -
In post 124, Menalque wrote:But using only in-game material, you having a strong scumread on me that you’ve reiterated from what are 5 very NAI posts from me is Not A Good Look
You decided to say that me calling you scum 4 times was a "hard" push? What exactly constitutes as a "soft" push then? Is it when you just think about the person?

Still looking in my dictionary btw - I think the word is operational. Hmm...no, that's not it. I'm almost there.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 148, Dannflor wrote:His reaction to the two of us voting him is the most egregious post I think.
you know, no one answered my question about my replacement - the answer is that he is currently in 2 continuous games, really boggles the mind why he might have a reason to replace out other than "well one time he said that he didn't like being scum....so he replaced out because he didn't want to be scum in this playerlist!!!!!!"
In post 148, Dannflor wrote:realized it wasn't as damning as he initially thought it was
i've been on this site for 10 years and some lazy poster thinks that i've figured out the game on page 5? really?
In post 148, Dannflor wrote:but now doesn't know how to back down from that without looking more scummy.
i've been on this site for 10 years and this lazy poster doesn't think i know how to backdown with poise?
In post 150, Dannflor wrote:He also doesn't appear to be trying to sort you in any meaningful way even if he has realized the initial basis for his scum read wasn't as strong as he thought it was.
"appear"

but for some reason melanque had with me? lol
In post 156, Dannflor wrote:there is only one person ITT that seems salty atm
LOL
i'm
salty?
In post 157, Menalque wrote:I have no idea what you’re getting at with the whole dictionary thing
I found it! Overreaction!!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Hiraki »

Damn man, is that how 11 years feels?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Hiraki »

So close TripleHaven, I really liked it until the second line.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Hiraki »

Did you read only half of his ISO??? This is why I didn't get why people didn't get the 5 out of 4. I even counted twice just to make sure it was making sense.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 186, Umlaut wrote:Seeing the old "if I were scum you would never catch me because I'm so fucking good" chestnut just makes me want to exile you.
that's not what i said
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Hiraki »

in fact, i quite literally said the opposite, i don't even know how you get that interpretation unless you think that me saying "i don't know how to backdown with poise" is me saying i'm too good as scum

dannflor is accusing me of figuring out the game on page 5 and thinking, as scum, that i thought that i could fool the entire town into believing that i had done it with flawless logic and mastery. if anything, it's showing the opposite that his implication is so illogical and improbable that i can then say the opposite is also true. if that's "chestnuting" then go ahead, i don't want to deal with brain dead townies for the rest of the game
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 148, Dannflor wrote:Right now, I think he's reached a point where he initially latched on to something to scum read, realized it wasn't as damning as he initially thought it was, but now doesn't know how to back down from that without looking more scummy. It's possible that comes from awkward/stubborn town, particularly one that has a philosophy of not interacting with scum reads?? But with #98 I rather doubt it.
he's literally saying that i thought i, as scum, could pull of a lynch on page 5 based off of a page 2 reads post that excludes 90% of the playerlist - why on earth would i take that argument seriously? it's probably one of the worst things i've read on this site lol. who in their right minds thinks that post is damning? because i called melanque scum 4 times based off of it? really? page 5? scum 4 times without providing any reasoning? hard push? no one else wants to call it like it is?

i will gladly be the D1 lynch if this is the type of logic i'm gonna be encountering in this game after our first little kerfuffle into mod intervention. thought i was in an open, not a newbie
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Hiraki »

i mean i guess? you're acting like someone actually thinking that they can nail someone on page 5 as scum is even considered a little competent? so i guess i'm being a little "chestnutty" by saying that i'm not dumb enough to do that and i'm not a newbie? like i guess? is this really the argument i'm about to have?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 198, teacher wrote:And I wouldn’t think (and doubt anyone did) that anyone “could pull off” an exile/elimination that early, so I read his post as saying you were being blendy not actually solved.
blendy?
In post 198, teacher wrote:And how did you miss that, since Mena explained part and I explained the other prior to your own post about it?
i didn't miss it, it didn't matter. how many fucking times am i going to have to repeat myself this game? it's page 9 ffs
In post 198, teacher wrote:There’s no way Mena was going to be exiled this early D1 and everyone knows that so I don’t think he was saying solved.
that is LITERALLY what he is implying
In post 148, Dannflor wrote:Right now, I think he's reached a point where he initially latched on to something to scum read, realized it wasn't as damning as he initially thought it was, but now doesn't know how to back down from that without looking more scummy.
this LITERALLY SAYS that i am THROWING A HAIL MARY
In post 148, Dannflor wrote:realized it wasn't as damning as he initially thought it was
HAIL MARY - BRINGING IT TO THE END GOAL - DAMNING AS HE INITIALLY THOUGHT IT WAS
In post 200, Umlaut wrote:Oh never mind, I reread what you said after, what you're claiming is not that you weren't asserting your level of skill but that the skill you're asserting is just "not a complete dufus" rather than "so fucking good"

I don't really think that makes it any better, to be honest.
I am at least glad that you understand it. Don't care what you think about it.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 203, Dannflor wrote:You're saying it wasn't a hard scum read now, is that the case?
you are a fucking comedian
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Hiraki »

am i scumreading the person

- who i am voting
- who i said overreacted to what was substantially not a hard push but because i called them "scum" four times, that is a hard push

yeah, honestly, i have no clue man
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Hiraki »

i knew it was meme-y in the first place, i've already said this. please read the game.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 128, Hiraki wrote:jokes are usually funny
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by Hiraki »

i was baiting him by calling his fake readslist bad and not a funny joke?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Hiraki »

keep your votes on me, feel free to read the wiki on what a reaction test is when you get a second.

glad to know that the standard response to "your list sucks and is a bad joke" is to make up a backwards ass theory about someone replacing out and then vote the person for a hard push of that person calling you scum four times but having literally nothing behind it and even stating that there could be nothing behind that read
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:19 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 221, teacher wrote:Could you try this again. I can’t parse your narrative at all, and want to.
there is nothing to rephrase here
In post 222, Dannflor wrote:I now think you're scum that has been "caught for the wrong reasons" and that's why you're so frustrated. Of course, a townie can get mad for getting scum read for shit reasons too, but they usually try to sort the people scum reading them as well. The aggression feels like a mask for your alignment.
git gud
In post 238, teacher wrote:What specifically was the reaction test - who did it and how?
did you read the wiki?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:08 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 244, Testarossa wrote:Is it just the semantics argument about it painting as a "hard push"?
Have you ever felt that someone was pushing hard on you after saying you were scum four times without ever showing any proof on Page 5 of the game? Also there is legitimately nothing that would make you scum and you've even said this in the thread but the
hard
push was so
hard
that it was scummy.

There is no semantics issue here. It's an overreaction to nothing. It's scum paranoia.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 254, Menalque wrote:You keep saying things like this and I just have no idea why you think I would trust that to be accurate/correct
Not sure why you'd also be thinking about why someone that you've pegged as scum(my) would have correct reads!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:02 am

Post by Hiraki »

Why would you think that Dram, who is scummy, would give out correct reads?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 265, dramonic wrote:There's no solid stance at any point. It's all "I sorta see it but maybe not teehee" kind of stuff.
I don't particularly scumread this but I understand where you're coming from. I certainly did notice it, just became annoying.
In post 266, teacher wrote:I dont follow all of the "person" and who they refer to in how you perceive the events
you don't know who i'm talking about after i've talked about them for 9+ pages because of you two at this point?
In post 266, teacher wrote:I did. Could you now answer the question, and answer what your take is on Menalque and why?
innocent child
In post 268, teacher wrote:I saw him as picking and choosing parts of the conversation to respond to
yeah the not dumb parts
In post 268, teacher wrote:I kept trying to steer the conversation to a firm Menalque read, and never got one.
wow
In post 271, Menalque wrote:I wouldn’t?
In post 254, Menalque wrote:You keep saying things like this and I just have no idea why you think I would trust that to be accurate/correct
ok but you considered the implication that you would care about it, which to me is a clear notation of scum thinking versus town thinking
In post 271, Menalque wrote:But like I don’t see why he, regardless of alignment, would expect anyone to listen to him if he’s just asserting things?
so you are asking useless questions?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 282, TripleHaven wrote:Hiraki stop posting walls CHALLENGE (impossible) (never done before) (cops called)
those aren't walls??
In post 286, teacher wrote:Again, I dont. Call me stupid, call me scum, whatever, but would you try to explain it to me one more time?
dude it's menalque, how is this hard?
In post 286, teacher wrote:I did get a read (scum). Now you are saying IC (town). Why the former? Why the shift? Why the latter?
i don't actually think he's an IC and we've gone over the scum part multiple times
In post 288, dramonic wrote:I think he was calling you an innocent child, but not the role.
no i realize now that my jokes and sarcasm aren't translating in this game but also by joking i have become more annoyed due to this game
In post 292, teacher wrote:Is he really so arrogant that he thinks hes found three scum on page 12?
where did i say 3 scum? i don't have a read on you two
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Hiraki »

no - you are not missing anything and the fact that you think calling him scum 4 times is "baiting" him into a scumreading me for doing so is just why i don't think it's worth talking to you anymore.

please read the entire post if you want to understand the two people and how they come into play. i just did it and i got annoyed because i was being babyish. i'm not explaining it. your hint is that it's clearly melanque and me and i don't know how i have to explain more than that
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Hiraki »

no sorry i sort of agree with teacher there dram, you could always have 5 scum. you'd just be wrong about someone

then again...10 years...
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Hiraki »

alright cool that is a solid same page 2020 - i think you're just a little bit more aggressive in your reads, which is cool, not gonna hate

i would say that calling people town with no posts reeks more of laziness than scum but i also understand your agenda a little more now to get where you're coming from
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Hiraki »

i would much rather menalque but we seem to be at a standstill so

Unvote, Vote: TripleHaven

I feel there is potential of an overcockiness in TripleHaven rather than a scumflip.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 347, Menalque wrote:Is anyone actually townreading hiraki?
*sweat drips*
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 394, Menalque wrote:I *do* think you’re playing to an outdated site meta which is leading you to bad reads, and it’s not the same thing. I’ve also seen it before first hand with a scumbuddy of mine a couple of games ago where he was in PT like “idgi why are people scumreading me, this is literally my town meta??” and it was just because the site had moved on a lot in play from when he was active
lol
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 426, Almost50 wrote:
In post 342, Hiraki wrote:i would much rather menalque but we seem to be at a standstill so

Unvote, Vote: TripleHaven

I feel there is potential of an overcockiness in TripleHaven rather than a scumflip
Is that you saying you're voting someone you don't think is going to flip anti-town or am I misunderstanding the bolded?
Misunderstanding. I am more confident in Melanque but it doesn't seem like that will occur today. I already pointed out problems I had with Triple early on.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Hiraki »

gamma my boy

let's not start writing things that you'll start regretting soon enough

(BEFORE THE PEANUT GALLERY DECIDES TO READ THIS WRONG - IT IS NOT A THREAT)

pre-edit: hahahahahaha
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 482, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 479, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 370, teacher wrote:Honestly I kinda like Dramonic. They are at least producing content/providing reasoning behind reads (hey, Hiraki, any time you want to hit up that would be grand). While I disagree with their takes, I can see the reasoning and I like the different perspective. I also dont really feel like they're misrepping.
In post 372, teacher wrote: 1. Multiball dynamics matter because scum do want to scumhunt, just the other team.
You're so close
Actually there's a lack of critical thinking here, I think they threw out the read because they felt they had to

VOTE: teacher
I agree with you here but here's my connondrum which is why I've been back and forth here. Is this something
teacher
does or
scumteacher
does? I haven't decided yet. I'm still leaning toward teacher and therefore he's more likely to be town here for other reasons but I'm not sold on it yet.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 492, Gamma Emerald wrote:like why did you do this whole charade about "looking it up" when you clearly knew the word
what did you expect to get out of it
don't you know me by now?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 500, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 205, Hiraki wrote:
In post 203, Dannflor wrote:You're saying it wasn't a hard scum read now, is that the case?
you are a fucking comedian
being a dick when people genuinely try to ask you questions isn't a way to avoid a long walk off a short pier
asking the same question multiple times is a good way to irritate me
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 510, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 258, Hiraki wrote:Why would you think that Dram, who is scummy, would give out correct reads?
has Menalque answered this
I wanna chime in if he has
Yeah, I think he does. It's not a good answer.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Hiraki »

i didn't think you would tbh, just hoped you would find the same read on melanque. sad!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 537, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 398, dramonic wrote:You don't get to be scum and say "oh it's my meta, I have immunity!" ya funny lad
X
explain this - i agree pretty hard with what dram is saying here
In post 541, Gamma Emerald wrote:this is super obtuse, even for you. Why would someone only care about your SRs? Is this some advanced shading method?
Agreed - except for the super obtuse even for you part. I see this behavior out of A50.
In post 545, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay I'm caught up now so I'll throw out my vote
VOTE: dramonic
ahh there it is

see i remember that we used to disagree on a lot of things but then we'd find common ground and we were having much too much common ground this game
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:51 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 549, Gamma Emerald wrote:t's not that hard to understand? Hiraki wasn't talking about his meta at all there
site meta is essentially how the site views certain plays or whatever, things such as "Eliminate all lurkers" and such.
that's not what melanque is saying
In post 394, Menalque wrote:I *do* think you’re playing to an outdated site meta which is leading you to bad reads, and it’s not the same thing. I’ve also seen it before first hand with a scumbuddy of mine a couple of games ago where he was in PT like “idgi why are people scumreading me, this is literally my town meta??” and it was just because the site had moved on a lot in play from when he was active
he's saying that because we're old, we're outdated and people have developed new scumtells that might've incriminated people in an "older" playstyle. that is site meta. unless i am assuming incorrectly you used my name rather than melanque's
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 599, Gamma Emerald wrote:As for Hiraki, yes I have meta on him that I’m using, mainly to understand his personality and how he plays. While I would like him to give more reads on the other players, that doesn’t detract from how towny his approach to certain interactions has been, at least not enough to make me doubt my read. Also he at least has indicated what amounts to a dramonic townread, via disagreeing with me voting there.
i actually don't have many reads this game which is as annoying as it is to me as it is to you
In post 612, Gamma Emerald wrote:That WAS the right response (minus the name), I just didn’t remember which post it was and thought was from when teacher said Menalque had a “detailed meta case” on Hiraki and I was counter pointing that
im confused what you see differently then
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Hiraki »

Yeah Dunn imma need a little more from you
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Hiraki »

must be part of those idgi i don't know why people are scumreading me vibes
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Hiraki »

i have no clue what either of you two are getting on about with percentages other than making me zzzz
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Hiraki »

2 + 2 = 4 - 1 = 3
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 667, Umlaut wrote:Ugh I shouldn't have signed up for another game, I thought I'd be more engaged this time but I'm just endlessly playing catchup

(Which I am about to do now)
In post 665, Hiraki wrote:2 + 2 = 4 - 1 = 3
On a completely unrelated note, I hate the way this is written.
quick maths
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:38 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 692, Menalque wrote:I know it’s a factor (I can pull posts if you like) that players returning to the site often struggle to perform as they once did because the meta *has* changed. That’s a fact, not my opinion. You can find multiple people talking about how it’s changed and to an extent in what ways if you look at what people who have been around through the transition say.
FYI this is adamantly false because if Menalque had taken a second, he would know that I've "returned" to the site since March and my last hiatus was in late 2018. I haven't taken a 5 year trip around the world or anything.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Hiraki »

and you've never attributed that to me once this game?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #59) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 74, Menalque wrote:Talk to me about dunny then? Bc I don’t really think anyone has done much AI yet apart from hiraki who I think is scum for meta reasons
did we forget about this discussion
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #60) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:24 am

Post by Hiraki »

i just find it ironic that whenever melanque needs to come up with a decent excuse for reads - it becomes "meta"

whether it be "meta" for angleshooting

"meta" for dram is too old

"meta" for...maybe umlaut next?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #61) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:26 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 626, Menalque wrote:
In post 623, Dannflor wrote:Menalque, could you elaborate on your town read on TripleHaven? Is there more to it than meta?
Not really, and I didn’t love her recent posts but overall she reminds me significantly of last game with the key exception being a lack of paranoia of me. I’m putting that down to my being town last game tho and then playing the same here, so I think it makes sense she’d be less concerned
wouldn't want to forget meta with townreads
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (isolation #62) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 706, Menalque wrote:And yes, I consider my holistic read of people based on prior interactions with them? What exactly is your problem with this?
no, it's not holistic, it's solistic
In post 707, Menalque wrote:Also that’s lowkey funny because I do have a question for umlaut that is specifically about meta :lol:
yeah i didn't bring it up but why would umlaut's read of meta on me matter for your read? isn't that relying on someone that you don't know about already? don't worry - i didn't ask because i knew the answer
In post 640, Menalque wrote:Way overconfident scumread on me from way too little information. I don’t think it’s plausible that he had a scumread that strong based on what I’d posted.
still not scummy, would just lead to the conclusion that i could be
wrong

In post 640, Menalque wrote:When asked to justify it, he said that it was because I’d given a “forced” readslist. When it was pointed out that this was a joke and that that had already been explained, he doubled down on it being “forced” and that it “wasn’t funny”.
again, what would be the difference between being blunt and scummy here?
In post 640, Menalque wrote:Proceeded to try to dismiss the scumreads on his slot with a load of AtE and lolcatting.
that's not what happened but im not really willing to talk about this anymore - literally everyone in that conversation has moved on but you
In post 640, Menalque wrote:Doesn’t seem to have any organic reads on the rest of the PL which is in stark contrast to his recent completed game here where he had a full readslist in by post 135 and was also just tonally completely different in how he entered the game and engaged with the other players, showing much more good faith and interest in cooperation.
wow this might be the worst reading of meta i've ever seen on this site, congrats. why does gamma say that this is somewhat normal for me then? could it be that reading one or two games is not enough? oopsie
In post 709, Menalque wrote:NB: my name is “menalque” not “melanque”
noted
In post 722, dramonic wrote:
In post 692, Menalque wrote:Mara, I’m trying to explain why I think dram is so wrong if town. Fmpov (knowing I’m town) dram has been pushing conftown, and three of my top townreads. My explanations for that are either (1) he’s scum (2) he’s incompetent (3) something else.
I'm really excited for the backpedal day 2
the worst part is that even with my or your flip, menalque just starts badmouthing us - bet
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #63) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Hiraki »

not sure if that's a joke, just a bet on my part
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #64) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 736, Menalque wrote:I want to flip there — if I’m wrong I wanna continue on my current reads. If he flips town I’ll reevaluate a bit
i've read this 10 times and every time it gets worse
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #65) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 741, dramonic wrote:That's... Not what you wrote. Or it's real poorly worded. "If im wrong I wanna continue on my current reada"?
yeah

when i first posted that, i thought it was potential slip material

now im thinking just a lousy typo
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Oooo, I like Bell.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #67) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:43 am

Post by Hiraki »

Yeah, imma need a lot more effort from Gypyx. Asking a question about something you can figure out is not great.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #68) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 789, teacher wrote:Oh god the third person narrated ketchup is going to kill me if it extends all 30 pages.
no no, this is exactly what this game needed
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #69) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Hiraki »

maybe i could do it too, wouldn't that be fun?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #70) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Hiraki »

No no no - it's too late. My next post will be a MASTERPIECE.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #71) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 811, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Hiraki became less and less responsive to others as time marched forward, for understandable reasons. This is also what I mean by socially inert. Anyone who ignores what is going on, and starts doing what they please, or simply evades social contact with others, such as avoiding answering questions."
this is stupid

sorry sorry - i know, next post will be the grand ERP post
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #72) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 815, Jake The Wolfie wrote:It seems that Hiraki feels like everyone else has burned their bridges with them, so with all of this considered, I find it reasonable to see that Hiraki would isolate themselves."
this is also wrong and stupid

who said i had bridges in the first place
and
i wanted bridges in the first place?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #73) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Hiraki »

if i wanted to respond to that, i'd respond to it, no?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #74) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Hiraki »

oh yes, preach wolfie! the best move is to cooperate with you because you will flip town!! duh!! let me go ahead and unvote too!

your questions, which can be easily ascertained by
reading
are very important to me! but yes! i am just trying to
burn
those bridges down and it is NOT because I answered those questions earlier and I am tired of answering them. no no no
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #75) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Hiraki »

oh yes, preach wolfie! the best move is to cooperate with you because you will flip town!! duh!! let me go ahead and unvote too!

your questions, which can be easily ascertained by
reading
are very important to me! but yes! i am just trying to
burn
those bridges down and it is NOT because I answered those questions earlier and I am tired of answering them. no no no
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #76) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Hiraki »

oh wow, i didn't even get a pre-edit and i know i clicked once. that's very strange indeed
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #77) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Hiraki »

nope, that one didn't work either

was gonna respond to it in your way but i'm tipsy so it's not worth it

maybe try something more specific, maybe?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #78) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 879, Bell wrote:My vote is sitting on hiraki almost entirety because my entrance waan’t Likable at all. And he’s insane or scum trying to get my vote off him.
i didn't say it was townie, i said i liked it?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #79) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by Hiraki »

i mean i don't care that much

i just thought you had some spunky posts

like you're supposed to tell me -
me
- of all people that i'm supposed to dislike a PA walk-in? nope, i'll take the "insane" stigma
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #80) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 890, Bell wrote:Do you even know who I am!?
no, is that important?
In post 894, Bell wrote:You can take the insanity, but it won’t change the color of your boxers.
kinky!
In post 896, Bell wrote:I try not to have heroes.
They tend to end up in scandals because they’re humans.
little bit too edge for my taste
In post 901, Bell wrote:I feel like Hiriki is distant. Also rhetoric is performative, but using it negatively in a way that Draco is not.
In post 902, Bell wrote:The owl is sad.

But Hiriki looked at the false dilemma of insanity or scum and didn’t think he was town. So took insanity.
i know my posts are cryptic but they aren't that cryptic
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (isolation #81) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Hiraki »

so let's be clear

everyone on your wagon is "understandable" as in you understand the reasoning behind all 4 votes

but you want them to explain it to find scum as if you don't know why they're voting?

just me?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #82) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:15 am

Post by Hiraki »

so you need to ask them for their reasoning, which you can see, because you want to see if your predicted path (which may not actually be their path) is their predicted path? how does that lead to scum? because you guys aren't thinking the same?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #83) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Hiraki »

right but you already said that those reasons are "understandable"

so are they understandable or are you asking for them because you want to ascertain information from them? the two can't coexist
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #84) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Hiraki »

right - so are you now saying that if your though process does not match up with the one that you expected, then they are scum? i'm back at the same question as 918, not sure why we did that detour
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #85) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 915, Jake The Wolfie wrote:"They are understandable, yes. I would still like explanation, as some people might vote for faulty reasons, and I would very much like those reasons to be out in the open, for everyone to scrutinize."
This is not what you're saying here. It becomes a paradox.

"They
(the votes that people have put on me)
are understandable
(i.e. you understand why they are there)
, yes." Then, you continue -

"I would still like an explanation
(if you understood the votes, you would have an explanation)
, as some people might vote for faulty reasons ..."

What I don't understand is either if you messed up here or if you're saying that you want them to say their own reasoning - again - so you can scrutinize them in some grandstage act. I'm leaning toward the later.

People voted and people should have made it clear why those votes were made by Page 37 of this game. If it's not clear by now, then ask. I don't know why you have to do a vague "everyone" here when you should have some reads on the people on your wagon?

Furthermore, you understand and have admitted that your predecessor was scummy and therefore people have a legitimate reason to vote you. My problem is that you are then saying that you think that your wagon is illegitimate votes and that people should say why they voted as if there are illegitimate reasons. Why would someone say an illegitimate reason if you yourself, the person who is now in the slot of the person that is currently being criticized, have already admitted that there are numerous legitimate reasons for voting your slot? If you have reasoning to believe what your predecessor did which was scummy you should at least be able to trace some votes to the consequences of that statement. Either through quote or just reading the game.

Lastly, the whole point of this questioning here is that I don't think you're actually trying to find scum but rather you're trying to get votes off your wagon. Again - if the votes are not on
you
why are you trying to defend your "previous" self after saying that they were scummy?

The reason I have enormous trouble taking my vote off your slot is that you have done absolutely nothing so far and haven't brought anything new to the game. I've read your posts - they're fine. I don't even see anything
bad
in your questioning of me like other people believe, just maybe a little cringy. But that's it. Not really much to care about more than getting rid of your slot because I still think it flips scum.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #86) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 926, Jake The Wolfie wrote:"Neither. I want others to judge them, including themselves. Some people do things simply because others do it. If only there was a word for following a leader.. Ah yes, lambing. Some of my voters might be lambing."
So why not ask them individually? Are you saying you have no clue who is the leader and who isn't? This is lazy.
In post 926, Jake The Wolfie wrote:"I asked everyone to allow for everyone to speak up. Keep in mind that at this time, the only understanding that I had of the game was by skimming my predecessor's previous messages. To continue, I did ask everyone because I had no understanding of the game at that time."
This doesn't make sense. By the understanding that you had at the beginning of this conversation, you had no understanding of the game but you could at least understand why people would vote you?
In post 926, Jake The Wolfie wrote:"Where? Where did I say that people were voting me illegitimately, or that I even think that? All I have stated is that I want to have everyone's reasons out there, and this quote shows why"
So you want people to restate what they've already said / do your work for you? No thanks.
In post 926, Jake The Wolfie wrote:"I don't defend people who aren't me, nor have I ever. In fact, quite the opposite, as this quote shows."
This doesn't answer my question and that's the second time you've done that. Got it - there is no answer.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #87) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 931, Jake The Wolfie wrote:"It is a possibility that there is a leader, but that is not the only possibility. I described that as a possibility, not as a certain fact."
Again - dodging the question. Why not try to do any of this yourself? Asking the group to explain the thing is not going to get many answers. Considering that you tried to go after me for "not answering questions" by directing that at me, I at least think you should know that, right?
In post 931, Jake The Wolfie wrote:"When you see a plagued transcript from one person, you can understand why people would vote for them. If you read the entire transcript, you gain more knowledge, and possibly more insight. If you read every transcript from every life they've lived, you gain even more knowledge and even more insight."
Okay cool, garbage response. Very easy to read when you don't have an answer because you go into this weird tangent sort of thing where you try to act a little bit more knowledgeable by sounding witty.
In post 931, Jake The Wolfie wrote:"I didn't ask for them to restate what they've already said, I asked for an explanation for why they, as individuals, voted me.
1) You didn't ask any individual, you addressed everyone on your wagon.
2) Asking them for an explanation when they might have already given that explanation is in fact asking for the what they've already said. If your argument is that you're asking them to repeat what they've said, it makes little to no difference.
In post 931, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Specifically, their logical pathway to determining that I was the best choice of vote. If I voted teacher and cited a few quotes from them, that might give you intuition on why I voted them, but not the pathway that led me there. It describes precisely nothing about, for example, why I did not vote another player I figured to be evil."
This is not at all what you were asking for and is very lazy to just throw that out there and expect a proper response. Your point about teacher is moot and not worth arguing over.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #88) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Hiraki »

Yeah I don't get Dunn's postings either but I'm not gonna complain about his vote.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #89) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 998, dramonic wrote:
In post 965, Menalque wrote:Why is this day dragging so much, can we seriously not just execute in (hiraki, dunn, gypx, A50, gamma) and move on?
So Hiraki, how does it feel to be wagonned entirely by scum?
feels the same tbh
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (isolation #90) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Hiraki »

i dont think dann flips scum fyi
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (isolation #91) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1014, Dannflor wrote:because it shows an actual change in his reads
In post 112, Hiraki wrote:Dannflor, it is okay, you will find the way eventually, I hope.
In post 193, Hiraki wrote:dannflor is accusing me of figuring out the game on page 5 and thinking, as scum, that i thought that i could fool the entire town into believing that i had done it with flawless logic and mastery. if anything, it's showing the opposite that his implication is so illogical and improbable that i can then say the opposite is also true. if that's "chestnuting" then go ahead, i don't want to deal with brain dead
townies
for the rest of the game
now you see why i am irritated
In post 1015, teacher wrote:I feel like Hiraki been town on you for a while?
thank you teacher
In post 1019, Bell wrote:He said he liked my entrance, not that it was townie. And he didn’t give a read after I asked him for one.
correct - i still think you're witty but you haven't done anything past the wittiness
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #92) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1031, Dannflor wrote:also re: Jake

I just noticed he isn't voting a counter wagon despite being the top wagon himself. maybe his strategy is just to look town and hope the pressure evaporates, but the lack of any counter push at all from him is curious
I agree with this. This is why I pressured him on picking someone to focus on rather than saying "someone on my wagon is BAD!" He was unable to do that.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (isolation #93) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1034, Bell wrote:He’a pinged my scumdar twice by thinking outloud.
Wanna share? I don't see anything bad yet.
In post 1036, Menalque wrote:I’m now thinking quite strongly that flipping dunn is a bad move and I’d like you to compromise back on hiraki, dann
There's still a week left. Are you that desperate?
In post 1037, Menalque wrote:It’s enough time to decently analyse but it also forces people to shit or get off the pot instead of these dumbassed killing time days where we’re basically producing a whole lot of dogshit when the only thing that’s liable to meaningfully progress the game is a flip
keep crying ya baby
In post 1039, Menalque wrote:Hiraki is scum or hiraki is not scum

The gamestate looks very different depending on which one of those is true

The only way to find out is flipping him and seeing what colour shows, so can we get to the doing that please instead of this endless back and forth in a no-info gamestate?
~so innovative~
In post 1041, Menalque wrote:What is the great advantage in dragging out the day another 4-5 IRL days for the possibility that dunn or gypx start playing harder?
So you don't care about reading them if they do actually become readable?
In post 1045, teacher wrote:and scum is just lightly positioning around them.
wonder whom
In post 1049, teacher wrote:
In post 1033, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1031, Dannflor wrote:also re: Jake

I just noticed he isn't voting a counter wagon despite being the top wagon himself. maybe his strategy is just to look town and hope the pressure evaporates, but the lack of any counter push at all from him is curious
I agree with this. This is why I pressured him on picking someone to focus on rather than saying "someone on my wagon is BAD!" He was unable to do that.
Wouldn’t a strong counter be more survivalist ic at this point? I’m not sure what point the two of you are making — sure it’s interesting, but how are you taking that?
Not following.
In post 1053, Menalque wrote:Then can you please just work with me here and vote hiraki so we can actually get some progress?
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

imagine if i cried for almost 40 pages to lynch just one person? and people tried to call me out for not progressing other reads? menalque can't do anything without me or dram being dead
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #94) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1061, teacher wrote:your broader thoughts would actually be welcome, rather than this empty aside.
Menalque
In post 1061, teacher wrote:me implying that Jakes lack of a push/joining the larger counterwagon could be viewed as Townie. I’m pretty content that I’m not voting that slot today.
I'm not gonna force you but I don't see the argument for that. We're starting to go into "well this
could
be townie" territory. I'd like to think that a townie would be a bit more agile if they're able to write so much. I could be assuming too much there myself. But either way, I've thought what you're putting down - just think that there's a higher probability of scum rather than the townie thinking. Plausible but not very reasonable to me.
In post 1063, dramonic wrote:Why would he? I'm pretty sure he can see his wagon is stalled and this town is idiotic enough to hang themselves if he doesn't do anything.
I actually don't agree with this. I smell newbiescum who doesn't know what to do. That's why we've got the multiple "oh wow, my predecessor DID suck" points.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (isolation #95) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1066, teacher wrote:Do you have any scumreads other than menalque?
Jake

I'm pretty null with everyone else other than Dann, yourself, Dram, Gamma, and Testa (TR).

I would still like to hear more from Dunn/Gypyx. Mara is a solid null read. There are times where I've said it's a TR and others where I wanted to vote and I don't really have a grasp atm. I'm not good at reading A50 so I'm gonna leave that at a null too.
In post 1066, teacher wrote:And has the Menalque read changed from the overreaction (which I think I finally understand, on the 82nd read :lol: )
yeah but it hasn't gone up, if that's what you're asking. if you're asking if there's more fuel, sure. is it fuel that i want to burn right now? no - i enjoy my brain cells and i understand that he's not dying today so it's not worth my time
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (isolation #96) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Hiraki »

my list forgot bell because i definitely wrote this down and then deleted it because i hated the phrasing and i think it's weird but w/e

i also have been paranoid reading bell but mostly because of umlaut rather than bell

i almost never read umlaut correctly when i have scum pings on him (which i did) i actually issue town points but now he's not here so bell has all of this "town" credit which he hasn't done a lot with other than hiraki bad
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #97) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1074, Jake The Wolfie wrote:"To answer why I haven't voted on any counter wagon: I see no reason to. The day is young, and time is plentiful, even if some will have theirs violently stolen from them. I would rather be certain about my vote being on an evil than needing to protect myself from death. Of course, this will change if time gets
cut
short."

Jake's eyes flashed red for a split-second.

"For the time being, I'm abstaining my vote."
i'd also like to say for the record that it would totally make sense for jake to act stupidly villainous as scum. esp this red eye nonsense
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #98) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Hiraki »

What consolidation is Dram getting in the way of? Wouldn't it be more reasonable that the town bloc, assuming Dram is scum, would unify against Dram better in that situation?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (isolation #99) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1084, Bell wrote:Also, why would you need to assume dramonic is scum to have them unite against him?
I'm not really following your point then, at least as well as I thought I was.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #100) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1098, teacher wrote:(That was harsher than I wanted, I apologize. I appreciated that you were willing to work with me a bit on Dunn and what you’ve done so far. But I think the false urgency to eliminate halfway through the phase, with a replacement for an empty slot pending, and then throwing a tantrum when you don’t get it is ... not ideal.
no - it's true. if it's true, call it out.
In post 1124, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1079, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1074, Jake The Wolfie wrote:"To answer why I haven't voted on any counter wagon: I see no reason to. The day is young, and time is plentiful, even if some will have theirs violently stolen from them. I would rather be certain about my vote being on an evil than needing to protect myself from death. Of course, this will change if time gets
cut
short."

Jake's eyes flashed red for a split-second.

"For the time being, I'm abstaining my vote."
i'd also like to say for the record that it would totally make sense for jake to act stupidly villainous as scum. esp this red eye nonsense
Jake summoned a paper with Hiraki's quote on it.

"This is what I meant."
good to know that this is what you care about in the game rather than catching up or getting any scumreads
In post 1134, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1133, Menalque wrote:because the game is boring and no-one is willing to flip who I wanna flip, including you
"Well, isn't that an accusation. I never said I was opposed to their execution. I'd love to add their soul to my evergrowing collection. In fact, I've forgotten to vote them."

VOTE: Hiraki
lol
In post 1140, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1139, Menalque wrote:well apparently neither am I given that hiraki hasn't gone above 3 votes all game

but flip side, I'm not the one who probably dies if I don't find those votes so *shrug*
"Why don't you vote someone you think is evil, instead of voting someone you think is pure? Do you believe you, as an individual, can chain executions together?"
he does but we're on page 46 so there's the track record
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #101) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 925, Hiraki wrote:The reason I have enormous trouble taking my vote off your slot is that you have done absolutely nothing so far and haven't brought anything new to the game. I've read your posts - they're fine. I don't even see anything bad in your questioning of me like other people believe, just maybe a little cringy. But that's it. Not really much to care about more than getting rid of your slot because I still think it flips scum.
yeah?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #102) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Hiraki »

this is still true btw
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #103) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Hiraki »

okay? why do i have to agree with them?

who are my "brothers in arms"? dann? the one i argued with for 10 pages?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (isolation #104) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:37 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1148, Bell wrote:Ooh scum slip. He’s saying he knows you’re town Hiraki.
hold on hold on - you're onto something here. there's scum...and there's wolves...jake the wolfie....

could it be?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #105) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Hiraki »

Don't you also see how being 'witty' and 'cool' is actually being detrimental to your role too? Even Bell didn't understand whatever the hell "brother in arms" means. For the record, it's NAI to me. Just continuing to be useless.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #106) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Hiraki »

Ohhhhhh you got me Jake. The clapback is HARD there.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (isolation #107) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:54 am

Post by Hiraki »

I know A50 would do the above as town or scum but there is specific phrasing in that post for me to TR him for that post.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (isolation #108) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Hiraki »

(Above being 1161)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (isolation #109) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1171, Bell wrote:Sorry to derail you if you think this is helping.
But this reads a lot like criticism rather than scum hunting.
If he thinks he is town, critiquing one's logic is helpful. Review process and all that jazz.
In post 1172, teacher wrote:If you vote those slots regardless of Hirakis flip, why aren’t you voting them now? Do you really think the HAVEN slot is likely to be scum, after defending her so much? You’re giving up on the day in a way that’s gross.
Bingo.
In post 1173, teacher wrote:(To be clear, not scummy, just ???? I don’t get the posture)
Double bingo.
In post 1174, Almost50 wrote:Some are responding to posts without quoting what they're responding to when there had been intermediate posts between the two that are addressing something totally different.
I've started to do this on purpose because it's harder to draw out fake reads when you do this. You actually have to read the game. Might be inconvenient but it works.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #110) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1184, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1181, Hiraki wrote:I've started to do this on purpose because it's harder to draw out fake reads when you do this. You actually have to read the game. Might be inconvenient but it works.
Imagine the hell someone goes through when they want to ISO you on -say- D4 though. Imagine how someone who replaces in on D3/D4 feels.
Good, they're going to read the game now and understand the context. Many people don't do that.

Should I be sorry that a replacement has to
read
the game?
In post 1244, Menalque wrote:what is secrit to play gud and have gud reads?
don't be a baby
In post 1245, teacher wrote:A. Lynch all liars.
ayyyyyy

1274 - only response. why can't we agree to disagree? why do you have to be so annoyed that i won't agree with you on one read to post that slab? i don't care if you don't think my reads haven't "evolved" - i just want to know why you think it's a problem that i scumread someone and the other person gets frustrated because i'm doing so, so now i should go ahead and change MY read because they've tried so hard by moaning and groaning and degrading into memery for me to do something other than change my views?
In post 1285, Bell wrote:Is hiraki a low survivalism vote?
yes, my soul was in danger of being part of wolfie's collection...yikes
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (isolation #111) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Hiraki »

so wise
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #112) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Hiraki »

oh gamma, so naive
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (isolation #113) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1339, Testarossa wrote:I agree with Dann that the lack of survivalism speaks a bit in Jake's favour. He is basically just rolling over.

However I am still not seeing anything that is changing my mind here objectively. Even after the replacement the slot looks pretty self-concerned, asking questions that aren't really leading anywhere to and no real attempts at sorting people (besides maybe Mena?). Was kind of hoping for more here.
I agree hard with this. He just keeps coming in, calling me and someone else, depending on the temperature I guess, scum and then going away. How do you honestly defend that slot? Because doing nothing isn't scummy? I've done this game before too. I don't get how I'm the one being called out for AtE when Jake is literally just coming in and moping about doing his witty ERP thing and then leaving.

Multiple people have asked him for reasons why he thinks myself and others are scum. They're still not here. The above just proves that he has no intentions of going further than stating something.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #114) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1348, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1347, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1339, Testarossa wrote:I agree with Dann that the lack of survivalism speaks a bit in Jake's favour. He is basically just rolling over.

However I am still not seeing anything that is changing my mind here objectively. Even after the replacement the slot looks pretty self-concerned, asking questions that aren't really leading anywhere to and no real attempts at sorting people (besides maybe Mena?). Was kind of hoping for more here.
I agree hard with this. He just keeps coming in, calling me and someone else, depending on the temperature I guess, scum and then going away. How do you honestly defend that slot? Because doing nothing isn't scummy? I've done this game before too. I don't get how I'm the one being called out for AtE when Jake is literally just coming in and moping about doing his witty ERP thing and then leaving.

Multiple people have asked him for reasons why he thinks myself and others are scum. They're still not here. The above just proves that he has no intentions of going further than stating something.
"Could you point me to where people have asked these reasons?"
Why don't I point you to the part where you agreed to go into those reasons today?
In post 1327, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1325, Bell wrote:..do you really wanna get into a theory discussion at E-1.
Wanna share a reads list??
Jake checks his pocketwatch.

"Oh, I would love to give each detail I could, but it is late. Here is a list I have stiched together:

Myself
Sir Penguin
Sir Menalque
Some of the riff raff, and classfull
Sir Hiraki"
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #115) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1407, Marashu wrote:The quoted part sounds like defending Jake as town. You hard agree with it, but the tone from what you follow up with makes it sound like you're accusing them of at the very least being unhelpful town if not scum. So do you hard agree with the stance but have a different conclusion? Or do you think this is scum indicative?
You're correct on the intent. I try to see if I'm being wrong by putting them in town shoes. In the case of Jake, I see no reason for him to be town if he doesn't act like town. Therefore, the next best thing to do is to see if he acts like a variant of town (not role variant, just 'personality' variant - at least somewhat of an expected value) that wouldn't normally act like town and if that makes sense. I'd like to think I'm a pretty good judge in that regard.

Confused town? Nope, not really. He keeps posting junk. Paranoid town? Nope, he's okay with posting a lot of junk and not just walking away. I don't really have much more that it could be. If anything, it's exhausting the resources of "in what way does Jake fit town" and if I can't get an answer, I'm not trying to fit an answer. The survivalist portion of the discussion we had a few days ago surrounded that. In that scenario, I would expect Jake to be a bit more open and honest. I don't think he's lying per se (and by that, I mean lying in terms of what he 'believes' rather than the actual reads themselves) but I don't think he's open at all. And my definition of 'lying per se' is borderline lying anyway.
In post 1408, Bell wrote:Kinda sorta extremely sad that marashu looked at the game and decided his post for the day should be that one.
Outside of the weird middle quote, it's a better post than 90% of Mara's posts.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (isolation #116) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Gimme something chew on Dunn. I don't see Teacherscum.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (isolation #117) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1455, Bell wrote:Newbie question.
Why is it that having somebody claim VT means we have to commit to that elimination? I've always just measured the claim, I actually think fake claims are beneficial towards town in the short term because you get a near guaranteed elimination when someone counters them because nobody counters day 1 as scum.
Saving PRs from claiming.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (isolation #118) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1466, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1465, Jake The Wolfie wrote:I think that Hiraki is undeniably evil."
if you feel that strongly you should spend some more time expanding on that / trying to convince people
the red eye flash isn't doing it?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #119) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Dunn - I get where you're coming from now. You might be onto something.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (isolation #120) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Hiraki »

Don't really understand why this hasn't been lynched yet tbh.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (isolation #121) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1527, Bell wrote:Or Jake that stopped doing anything the second the votes kind of sort of moved off.
Yep.

I think the problem here is that people don't like how A50 plays. But I could be wrong.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (isolation #122) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1590, PenguinPower wrote:Chemist slot is bad unless he does the Chemist thing for redemption.

That should be apparent to several of you.
what if i told you i've SR that slot the entire game
In post 1593, Jake The Wolfie wrote:"Ah yes, use two different quotes from two distinctly different times, where I ordered my reads and determined Mr. Hiraki to be vote worthy to throw suspicion on me. How fun."
here, ill bite

you can now only use posts from me between that time to establish your read

have fun
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (isolation #123) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1617, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1612, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1593, Jake The Wolfie wrote:"Ah yes, use two different quotes from two distinctly different times, where I ordered my reads and determined Mr. Hiraki to be vote worthy to throw suspicion on me. How fun."
here, ill bite

you can now only use posts from me between that time to establish your read

have fun
"I don't try to intentionally partake in excercises in futility."
good, continue to be useless
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (isolation #124) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1623, Dannflor wrote:I don't think Menalque tries as many times as he did to good faith sort/engage Hiraki and Dramonic as he did as scum.
this is a blatant lie and i'm tired of hearing it

if you read my interaction with menalque, he already scumread me before i did anything which is why i scumread him. he scumread me because i thought his joke wasn't funny and that i used that as a valid scumread. that's not scummy that's just dumb

honestly not gonna lie one of my posts said before i changed it that you were sniffing his ass too hard but fuck man, this is proof of it
In post 1623, Dannflor wrote:It's a much easier path for Menalque to simply paint the uncooperativeness of both those slots as scummy and push that. Instead, Menalque reevaluated both slots up until right before he got replaced. I can't say too much more I haven't already said here.
no this is literally what he did, i don't need to argue with you about this because i know you'll never believe me but hopefully you'll get it someday
In post 1626, teacher wrote:Let’s see, you named 3 other players in a game where 1/3 are scum. So yea, I’d agree, and only a fracking idiot wouldn’t. What actual reasoning do you want to give?
weird
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (isolation #125) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Hiraki »

I agree with Dram hard here.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (isolation #126) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1690, Chemist1422 wrote:i think the jake wagon doesn't really have much except for momentum behind it at this point and is probably bad then
????????
In post 1691, Chemist1422 wrote:multiple names are acceptable, though ideally ordered
you, jake, dunn (i guess), mara
In post 1700, PenguinPower wrote:Yep. Never played with gamma before nor experienced multi replacements in a single slot.

Never.

Not once.
bell had a decent point lol, this is a trash response
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (isolation #127) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Hiraki »

i don't agree with the above but i don't think it's worth an argument
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (isolation #128) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1711, PenguinPower wrote:It’s cool. We can call things trash without discussion. This is mafia!
discussing it would require us to talk about the game before you replaced in, something you don't seem too fond in doing
In post 1712, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1711, PenguinPower wrote:It’s cool. We can call things trash without discussion. This is mafia!
"This quotation is of the lowest quality, and it belongs with the rest of the filth. If you try to converse with me on this, I will be forced to simply not reply."
you're defending his response for not reading the game
In post 1716, Dannflor wrote:Dramonic is town and I'm now of the opinion that Hiraki is pocketing him.
Dram and I have had the same opinion with both of us starting them at different times in multiple points in this game. How is that pocketing? If it was one sided, sure. But it's clearly not.
In post 1716, Dannflor wrote:I don't know if it's just the game state to blame, but the stuff he's choosing to post is just so incredibly surface level and off that it feels like he's just posting to post and stay afloat with his status in the game.
It is the gamestate which is also why you voted with me??? The person who is incredibly dodging in posting real content and just posting half-wit ERP retorts is not dead yet?
In post 1716, Dannflor wrote:It makes sense, he's not in danger anymore and doesn't really need to do anything to protect himself, especially with dramonic (and me) around.
Yeah you can fuck right off with this.
In post 1716, Dannflor wrote:I don't buy that he's just stuck on Jake being scum that hard for that to affect his entire game play.
In post 1274, Dannflor wrote:I think you guys need to pull your heads out of your asses and realize that just because you haven't gotten along with Menalque in this game specifically doesn't mean he isn't town. And at this point refusing to reevaluate him is extremely anti-town.
ok
In post 1720, RCEnigma wrote:Regardless of Jake's flip, the slots that are on wagon and don't directly scumread the slot look gross. I mean the slots that don't really care if he's town or not because he's not useful. Town is town in a game that you have a small margin for error.
Why say this rather than pointing out the people who are actually in this category?
In post 1769, PenguinPower wrote:Jake is an easy wagon with a paused deadline. I haven’t seen a good reason for him over someone like Dunn or Marashu besides “gamestate.”
Again, reading the game would help. But let's not even say that - you don't even need to read the game. You're going to tell me that Jake>Dunn? Really?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (isolation #129) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:28 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1782, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1776, Hiraki wrote:discussing it would require us to talk about the game before you replaced in, something you don't seem too fond in doing
Not sure where I said that. Not reading 48 pages on replace in /= not willing to talk about things that happened prior to replace in. Point them out.
so i now need to feed you the information in the game? hmm
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (isolation #130) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:06 am

Post by Hiraki »

i don't want to discuss them, they've already been discussed. that's my entire point
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #131) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1790, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1710, Hiraki wrote:i don't agree with the above but i don't think it's worth an argument
In post 1776, Hiraki wrote:discussing it would require us to talk about the game before you replaced in, something you don't seem too fond in doing
In post 1789, Hiraki wrote:i don't want to discuss them, they've already been discussed. that's my entire point
TIL you can have an entire point that's different from what you said but people should understand that!

What a trash response.
this literally makes no sense lol, stay butthurt for not playing the game properly and getting called out on it
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1799 (isolation #132) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1797, PenguinPower wrote:(also, not butthurt, just making fun of your use of trash because it's lame)
lol
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (isolation #133) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Vote: Bell
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (isolation #134) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1833, dramonic wrote:I wish yall could feel like I felt when we got the Jake flip.
I've got thoughts, but ill wait for everyone to chime in in case we have guiltoes
Edit: what teach said minus all the math
yeah we fucking DABBIN on the HATERS my GUY
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (isolation #135) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1846, dramonic wrote:
In post 1837, Marashu wrote:I really don't think dramonic or teacher or Hiraki are Jake's partner.
:neutral:
I have an ego, but not to the point of aggressively yelling at every counterwagon to me bussing my buddy from page 2.
Like if someone wanted to argue I'm wolf (moot at this point) we could have a talk, but anyone calling me mafia at this juncture needs to retire.

I'll vote Bell, but I still want to wait for everyone to at least chime in.
I think you misread the post.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (isolation #136) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Hiraki »

massclaim tomorrow
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (isolation #137) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Hiraki »

@mod: I agree marashu
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (isolation #138) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Hiraki »

mafia could also have rolecop which means they know the PRs anyway, not helpful unless they have something helpful

Vote: Chemist
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (isolation #139) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Hiraki »

i thought about it more - i am sort of on the massclaim side again
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (isolation #140) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:48 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1907, dramonic wrote:Gonna wait for Hiraki and Almost50's claims, but from there we can drive to the win.
vt
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (isolation #141) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1928, dramonic wrote:Don't think it'll matter much, since just lynching chemist ends the game, but otherwise I'd actually expect Hiraki or Almost to double-down and CC me as a goon, reading through my plan.
let me be clear

scumHiraki would absolutely not see this plan

i am still very garbage with roles and role spec - i have tried for years to get better but it just doesn't work

scumHiraki sees what townHiraki sees which is that if you CC, it's autowin for town and if you don't, it's not autowin since there's one PR dead and one VT dead making it a 1v4 (or 5?) scenario. not sure where your head was at with this one but maybe i'm missing something?
In post 1931, dramonic wrote:they know they're a goon
i don't follow this either, how do they know that? i thought the roles on the mafia/wolves tables were separate?

i still think chemist flips scum here btw
In post 1935, dramonic wrote:exhibit A)
If I were scum, nobody questionned my claim. I can shoot you tonight and win because we autolynch chemist, almost and hiraki.
and since i am town, i would then lynch you tomorrow for not being dead. this is the realization that i think you keep forgetting and why this is making me paranoid
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #142) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Hiraki »

Unvote

actually i need to think for a moment

i don't see a scenario where dunn doesn't investigate chemist tbh
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (isolation #143) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Hiraki »

a50 - who do you think dunn targets N1?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (isolation #144) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Hiraki »

i also just get very concerned why dunn wouldn't just cop chemist. dunn clearly had issues with melanque and i don't get why he doesn't just use his ability there. i don't buy A50's logic there.

it makes me think this is a mislynch but i know that's assuming a lot about the thought process of someone who didn't speak too much
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (isolation #145) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Hiraki »

*menalque

it's much easier to think of melan then menal
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1974 (isolation #146) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Hiraki »

im willing to make a mistake here but im gonna be so mad if i was right in the post game

Vote: Chemist
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (isolation #147) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Hiraki »

if it helps chkflip, im pretty set on a A50->dram

i knew i should've held onto my gut there, i am so convinced dunn investigated chemist now
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (isolation #148) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:09 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2003, chkflip wrote:Like, how do you KNOW you're locking the other goon out of claiming?

How is that something that even crossed your mind before the other wolf PR vanilla clears two slots?

How do you know we're in a one PR mafia setup?

HMMMMM
HMMMMMMMMM
he doesn't, that was his whole point
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #149) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by Hiraki »

i don't think you're crazy, it took me a second to get too
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (isolation #150) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Hiraki »

you do not have my vote on a chkflip lynch FYI
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (isolation #151) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2025, Marashu wrote:Hm. I just re-read Gamma's posts. There is some weird progression there - going from saying Mena townslipped to shading Mena in like 30 minutes, only really interacting with Jake to comment on grammar and format...
i don't agree with this at all - that progression is solid
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (isolation #152) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Hiraki »

oops hit post too fast
In post 2029, Marashu wrote:
In post 2027, Hiraki wrote:you do not have my vote on a chkflip lynch FYI
Where's your head at, then?
A50/Dram is gamesolve, pretty confident in gammaslot flipping town, i don't see PP being scum after menalque's ISO and his read on gypx (admittedly menalque didn't
do
anything but i feel that was his idea of a safe ML)
In post 2034, PenguinPower wrote:Chkflip > Hiraki > A50 > dramonic > Marashu
lol

Unvote, Vote: A50

kind of don't want it to be Dram so i'll go here first
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (isolation #153) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Hiraki »

POE
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (isolation #154) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Hiraki »

i already said it's my POE...what does the difference between today and tomorrow mean? nothing?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (isolation #155) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2045, Almost50 wrote:I was of the same opinion as dram, but now I am second guessing myself and am considering Hiraki! His "solve" is most bizarre that it makes more sense if he is sly scum. He knows it's quite unlikely that I/dram get eliminated today. The point of him declaring us two as his solve would be to wash his hands off from the miselimination about to happen on either Chk/PP, so that he appears like the one person smart enough to realize it was a miselimination, AND to guarantee the 4-players ME-Lo has all "other" surviving players pointing fingers at each other and never suspecting him.
if im scum, why don't i just do this and vote chkflp?
In post 2046, PenguinPower wrote:He did the same thing with chemist.
?????????
In post 2049, Marashu wrote:@Hiraki, why would Mena's ISO influence PP being scum? Mena's slot was town.
aww shit, i'm dumb

Unvote
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (isolation #156) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Hiraki »

i legitimately for a solid 2 days thought that menalque flipped red with wolf but that was super stupid because we're looking for the last red

i need more zzz's
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (isolation #157) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Hiraki »

it was labor day weekend man, don't @ me
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (isolation #158) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Hiraki »

wait wait - are you saying i'm going to vote chkflip in the end?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #159) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by Hiraki »

i thought you were saying something completely different
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (isolation #160) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Hiraki »

it's not easy when you don't say too much yourself
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2075 (isolation #161) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Vote: A50
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2097 (isolation #162) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:08 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2088, Almost50 wrote:2- I wasn't "questioned". I was TOLD TO get my vote back there.
A50? Doing something that he was told to do?

Yeah?
In post 2088, Almost50 wrote:@Hiraki: Regardless of your true alignment, congrats ion having messed up the game even more. If you're Scum; that was HILARIOUS play. If you're Town... no comment.
why say this if you SR me lol
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (isolation #163) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Hiraki »

but you are confident in trying to tell me that me thinking about the game and calling you scum is enough to say "no comment"

ok ok ok
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2106 (isolation #164) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1729, Jake The Wolfie wrote:For brevity, I will break character.

Town

Jake The Wolfie
Bell
PenguinPower
Dannflor
RCEnigma
Gamma Emerlad
Null

teacher
Marashu
Dramonic
Almost50
Hiraki
Scum
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2110 (isolation #165) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2108, PenguinPower wrote:since apparently Hiraki is townread for whatever reason.
lol
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (isolation #166) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by Hiraki »

when dunn reveals that his cop inv was on chemist, which is the SINGLE REASON why i decided to go against a wagon i was campaigning on Day 1 for at least 30 pages, i want all of you to know that i called it

ohhh nooooo why would hiraki make such a g-g-g-g-g-grandstand!!! it's n-not enough that he got jake day 1 - n-n-n-no, he must've just been bussing for the entire day
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (isolation #167) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Hiraki »

w/e stall the game more PP
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (isolation #168) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Hiraki »

i've got nothing more to say to you if you won't listen to me
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #169) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2118, chkflip wrote:I'm going to be v upset if I have to deal with you peckerheads for two more day phases tbh.
game ends tomorrow regardless of flips, you'll only be upset not v upset
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (isolation #170) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Hiraki »

then scum NKs?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (isolation #171) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Hiraki »

is this you trying a reaction test or something?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2146 (isolation #172) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Hiraki »

dunn was blocked n1, oh well. i'll take an L there but a W on the win

@deadthread stay mad
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (isolation #173) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2146, Hiraki wrote:@deadthread stay mad
hahahahahahahahahahaha slurp slurp slurp
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2180 (isolation #174) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2178, Menalque wrote:
In post 2176, Hiraki wrote:
In post 2146, Hiraki wrote:@deadthread stay mad
hahahahahahahahahahaha slurp slurp slurp
Don’t be mad bc ur bad lol:
In post 1707, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1690, Chemist1422 wrote:i think the jake wagon doesn't really have much except for momentum behind it at this point and is probably bad then
????????
In post 1691, Chemist1422 wrote:multiple names are acceptable, though ideally ordered
you, jake, dunn (i guess), mara
In post 1700, PenguinPower wrote:Yep. Never played with gamma before nor experienced multi replacements in a single slot.

Never.

Not once.
bell had a decent point lol, this is a trash response
In post 1260, Menalque wrote:(mara, dunn, testa, Jake) ~(hiraki > A50) ~~(PP > bell/gamma) ----- dram > teacher > dann, me
Q.E.D
i cant imagine obsessing this hard over a game, hope it helps you sleep at night though

Return to “Completed Open Games”