he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sat May 30, 2020 5:18 am

Post by osuka »

VOTE: titus

I don’t believe the mod

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sat May 30, 2020 5:27 am

Post by osuka »

by the way I expect this game to be full of banana-related sexual innuendo

please don’t disappoint me

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Sat May 30, 2020 10:04 am

Post by osuka »

In post 22, Umlaut wrote:
In post 11, osuka wrote:VOTE: titus

I don’t believe the mod
VOTE: osuka

I understand it's a joke, but it's also a failure to use your vote to actually pressure someone, even minimally. (Looking at Cakez too for the same reason.)
This post is the real joke here

talk about minimal pressure!
VOTE: umlaut

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Sat May 30, 2020 10:14 am

Post by osuka »

In post 27, Umlaut wrote:Hah, my plan to pre-emptively OMGUS has succeeded after all!
What do you hope to accomplish with said plan

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Sat May 30, 2020 10:21 am

Post by osuka »

what are
you
yiking at

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #5) » Sat May 30, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by osuka »

LuckyLuciano wrote:Hey guys, let's do a thing. The last sentence of this post will be in a spoiler tag. It will be the first sentence of a story. Whomever posts next must add another sentence to the story inside of the spoiler. This has nothing to do with the game, I just want to know what kinda of sick fucked up story a bunch of mafia players would come up with.

Spoiler: Story
So there I was, eating a banana in my living room.
Spoiler: Story
So there I was, eating a banana in my living room. I was just hanging out and having a good time, but then Bob walked in.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (isolation #6) » Sat May 30, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 41, Umlaut wrote:
@osuka
Want to talk about your vote on me? No one else wants to talk about anything, so you might as well.
You suck

But VOTE: tchill sucks worse

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #7) » Sun May 31, 2020 5:35 am

Post by osuka »

In post 54, Black Ranger wrote:1. Your story gives scum a means of coasting through the game all under the guise of "it's all in good fun"!

2. Calling it out prematurely denies information.

3. Calling ME out on not continuing the story means you surely don't care about using this story as a means of finding coasting scum.
page 3 is a little early to get tilted, dont you think

VOTE: black ranger

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #8) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:07 am

Post by osuka »

In post 74, bob3141 wrote:
In post 61, osuka wrote:
In post 54, Black Ranger wrote:1. Your story gives scum a means of coasting through the game all under the guise of "it's all in good fun"!

3. Calling ME out on not continuing the story means you surely don't care about using this story as a means of finding coasting scum.

Why do you think ranger would get tilted so soon?

What makes you think ranger is tilted?

Why do you think a townie would never call out that story thing?

In post 52, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 45, LuckyLuciano wrote:UNVOTE: Wake. VOTE: BlackRanger. I don't like his last two posts. They scream to me, "Hey, I exist, bye!" Also, he didn't continue the story.
Your story is fucking stupid and the only reason why I didn't give an opinion on it sooner was because it was -EV to do so.
is this not enough indication of tilt?

i dont think the story is AI at all and nothing really happens in rvs anyway, so
his
calling out of the story is a much bigger reach than anything ive done this game

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (isolation #9) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:37 am

Post by osuka »

In post 78, bob3141 wrote:
In post 76, osuka wrote:
In post 74, bob3141 wrote:
In post 61, osuka wrote:

Why do you think ranger would get tilted so soon?

What makes you think ranger is tilted?

Why do you think a townie would never call out that story thing?

In post 52, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 45, LuckyLuciano wrote:UNVOTE: Wake. VOTE: BlackRanger. I don't like his last two posts. They scream to me, "Hey, I exist, bye!" Also, he didn't continue the story.
Your story is fucking stupid and the only reason why I didn't give an opinion on it sooner was because it was -EV to do so.
is this not enough indication of tilt?

i dont think the story is AI at all and nothing really happens in rvs anyway, so
his
calling out of the story is a much bigger reach than anything ive done this game
you have only answered one of teh 3 questiosna and that as simply a single quote that containined a single line.

Why do you think scum ranger would of got tilted here.

Why do you think this cant be town. AS by voting for him you are saying that town woudl never see that story as reason to vote.
okay, now the game is getting somewhere

questions 1 and 2 are basically the same, with 1 being phrased slightly differently so that I'm actually unable to answer it - how on earth do you expect me to determine someone's reason for getting tilted? That's not to mention the fact that nobody really gets tilted on purpose. I don't know what you were trying to get out of me with that

question 3 is a misrep that you insist on. the initial vote really wasn't based on anything substantial (it was like "hoo wee you're tilted let me see if i can push your buttons further"), given we don't even have 100 posts in this game yet - there _is_ nothing substantial for anyone to base anything off of. that's a pretty disgusting misrep though: how the fuck do you expect me to just sit here and take you saying "you voted the guy in rvs therefore you think none of what he's done comes from town"

to be more specific:
In post 78, bob3141 wrote:Why do you think this cant be town. AS by voting for him you are saying that town woudl never see that story as reason to vote.
this is fucking disgusting and now I do actually feel comfortable properly pushing a slot
VOTE: bob

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #10) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:10 am

Post by osuka »

In post 82, Nahdia wrote:fascinating stuff
I’m just fascinated by the fact that every single one of your posts so far has been completely devoid of anything meaningful

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (isolation #11) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:12 am

Post by osuka »

truly perplexing

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #12) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:49 am

Post by osuka »

In post 86, bob3141 wrote:First of all dont be pathetic. There is never any reason to swear in this forum and doing so just marks you out as immature.

Second answer the questions. Stop tryign to deflect

WHY does a scum ranger get tilted at this point in the game. Dont play dumb, Do you realy think im asking you why ranger would get mad on purpose. Dont be silly.

You said ranger got tilted. You said this means he is scum. You said all your reasoning is due to posts 52.

So again why do you think a scum ranger would get tilted? explain why you think ramger would react emotionally here.

You said ranger got tilted but the explain why this lead you to the conclusion that this means ranger is scum.

Next you will be claiming that cause and effect are the same thing. That why and how are the same thing too.

You claim effect was ranger got tilted.

question one - im asking you as to the cause. AS if you think you have seen a effect you must have also seen its cause.

question2 im askign you the evidance as to you starting premise that ranger is ineffect tilted.

thus one and two is quite clearly me asking you for you explaination on the cause and effect chain. IN two steps.

question 3 is going to your reachy jump in excluding the possibility that ranger could be tilted town if infact tilted. Which you scummly deflect and avoid answering. So agin why do you think if you genuinly beleive ranger got tilted that it couldnt of come from town. AS you voted him thus you must be leanign on him being town.

How i expect you to allot of over the top ate to up teh ante over teh ate you did in your prior posts.

Osuka also appeared in his recent starring role in omgus.

Que the lights, que the cameras here comes a ate performance from no other osuka.
to be clear: my language is really none of your concern and i swear fairly regularly in and outside of game. I'm not using anything excessively obscene or directed as an offense against an individual, so if you have a problem with that then it's squarely Your Problem™

secondly: are you being intentionally obtuse? if some of my words are too big for you to interpret, let me know and i can speak in simpler terms. I'm gonna address this dumpster fire of a post in parts:
bob3141 wrote:Second answer the questions. Stop tryign to deflect
i did, actually, answer the questions. I have no idea why he would get pissed but it sure seems like he did - and reasons are mostly irrelevant here, anyways, as the whole point of the vote was to piss him off further on the off-chance that he says or does something potentially revealing

i NEVER said that reaction doesn't come from town. In fact, i've quite literally said that i think his initial reaction to the story was nai; why do you keep insisting that i've said something that I never even implied? I'm not sure if you're doubling down on your misrep here or if you actually have trouble with text comprehension.
bob3141 wrote:WHY does a scum ranger get tilted at this point in the game. Dont play dumb, Do you realy think im asking you why ranger would get mad on purpose. Dont be silly.
again see above. the why doesn't matter. i've clarified the intention of the vote and funny enough, I
did
get a revealing reaction - just not from him.
bob3141 wrote:question one - im asking you as to the cause. AS if you think you have seen a effect you must have also seen its cause.
this might be the most flawed reasoning I've seen in a long, long time. it's hard enough to establish cause and effect when you have givens for both - here i have the
impression
of an effect (i.e., it sure _looks_ like he got tilted) and literally zero indication as to the cause. Why are you so hung up on this? What do
you
hope to get out of this line of questioning?
bob3141 wrote:So again why do you think a scum ranger would get tilted? explain why you think ramger would react emotionally here.

You said ranger got tilted but the explain why this lead you to the conclusion that this means ranger is scum.
this line of questioning assumes i think ranger is scum. that is false.

i'm gonna stop replying to this fabricated dogshit until you quote me saying I think he's scum or his post is scummy. this is getting annoying really quickly
bob3141 wrote:question2 im askign you the evidance as to you starting premise that ranger is ineffect tilted.
please translate this to english and i'll be happy to answer
bob3141 wrote:question 3 is going to your reachy jump in excluding the possibility that ranger could be tilted town if infact tilted. Which you scummly deflect and avoid answering. So agin why do you think if you genuinly beleive ranger got tilted that it couldnt of come from town. AS you voted him thus you must be leanign on him being town.
again i'll start ignoring this line of questioning until you quote me saying anything that could be remotely, very liberally interpreted as anything resembling what you claim i've been saying
bob3141 wrote:How i expect you to allot of over the top ate to up teh ante over teh ate you did in your prior posts.
there is no ate here. you've just completely fabricated a load of shit and you expect me to address some very obviously loaded questions ("why do you think x is scum", when I don't think that's the case and have never said anything to imply that)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #13) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:51 am

Post by osuka »

In post 89, bob3141 wrote:titus whats your role like, its not to borring i hope. As the last time somene got mod confirmed they found it quite borring. And they coped out and largely just coasted until they got repped during the night. Although im sure with your role confirming your alignment we will get good source of active reads as to inform us who could be scum.
ahahahahah what the fuck

"hey titus you wanna come check out my pocket? It's very comfortable i swear"

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #14) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:39 am

Post by osuka »

In post 101, bob3141 wrote:Are you done with your temper tantrum. You are cliche. Someone calls you out and you respon with more toxicity. Do you need an ice box?

Are you saying its not my concern that i will not tolerate someone swearing at me or swearing in relation to me. I wounder what cliche you will come out wit next.

Plain and simple dont swear at me or i will call it out for what it is.
what i said is pretty simple so i'll just quote it, in hopes that you'll read it again. maybe at some point it will penetrate your skull
In post 93, osuka wrote:I'm not using anything excessively obscene or directed as an offense against an individual, so if you have a problem with that then it's squarely Your Problem™

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #15) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:40 am

Post by osuka »

In post 101, bob3141 wrote:ok then if yoou dont think ranger is scum then why did you vote for him. Do you usualy vote for players that you dont think are scum?

You say the reason was that you wanted to make him mad. But how did you think such a vote would achieve that. And how did you think it could results in something positive for town. When ranger is a player that can tilted as town.

You say cant tell why ranger would get tilted and that you could never see what caused it. If you were town trying to sort ranger wouldnt you be trying to work what could of tilted him as town and scum. INorder to try and sort him. How else would getting him mad help sort him if you dont deliberate on its potential cause.
see now we're getting somewhere

i don't think it would result in anything positive/negative for town. I just hoped to get game-advancing content from that slot.

there's really not enough information at this point in the game to properly sort anyone, so i think your point about working with him is kinda moot at this stage

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #16) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:42 am

Post by osuka »

In post 104, bob3141 wrote:question 2 im asking you the evidance as to your starting premise that ranger is ineffect tilted.

it should me quite clear. No need to be so obtuse. I cant beleive you cant work out the sentance due to just one typo

ineffect = in practice, even if not formally acknowledged.
premise= base an argument, theory, or undertaking on.
evidence = the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.
starting= cause to happen or begin.

is that better
other than the fact that those definitions really aren't what the words mean in that sentence, sure

tone and content of message sounds pretty annoyed to me, at the very least. he attacked the story idea pretty strongly and kind of out of the blue there

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #17) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:42 am

Post by osuka »

In post 106, bob3141 wrote:osuka why do you think a town player would not assume that your scum reading a player when you have infact just voted for that player.

So why would you be suprised that player asks you questions based on that premise.

Why dou think such a question would come from scum rather than town player who has found your vote to be reachy
i'm not surprised, i'm just fucking annoyed that i had to rehash that point at least three times before you finally stopped misrepresenting (or misunderstanding?) that aspect of what happened

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #18) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:03 am

Post by osuka »

In post 116, bob3141 wrote:
In post 108, osuka wrote:
In post 101, bob3141 wrote:Are you done with your temper tantrum. You are cliche. Someone calls you out and you respon with more toxicity. Do you need an ice box?

Are you saying its not my concern that i will not tolerate someone swearing at me or swearing in relation to me. I wounder what cliche you will come out wit next.

Plain and simple dont swear at me or i will call it out for what it is.
what i said is pretty simple so i'll just quote it, in hopes that you'll read it again. maybe at some point it will penetrate your skull
In post 93, osuka wrote:I'm not using anything excessively obscene or directed as an offense against an individual, so if you have a problem with that then it's squarely Your Problem™
And it can be consider if you have a problem with me calling you out is squarely your problem.
i dont have a problem with you calling me out, which actually sorta defeats the purpose of you "calling me out" in the first place now that I think about it

just making it clear that i don't care

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #19) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:16 am

Post by osuka »

In post 120, bob3141 wrote:
In post 110, osuka wrote:
In post 104, bob3141 wrote:question 2 im asking you the evidence, as to your starting premise that ranger is ineffect tilted.

it should me quite clear. No need to be so obtuse. I cant beleive you cant work out the sentance due to just one typo

evidence = the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

is that better
other than the fact that those definitions really aren't what the words mean in that sentence, sure

tone and content of message sounds pretty annoyed to me, at the very least. he attacked the story idea pretty strongly and kind of out of the blue there
As i said you couldnt read it past a few typos. Or precisely the missing comma

did you or did you not start with a premise or argument that ranger in practice got tilted. That he did not intend to be emontial but in effect was.

In other words a slightly fancy way of putting whats your evidence to back up your conclusion and your vote.
did you forget to read the second half of the post you quoted?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #20) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:27 am

Post by osuka »

In post 123, bob3141 wrote:
In post 111, osuka wrote:
In post 106, bob3141 wrote:osuka why do you think a town player would not assume that your scum reading a player when you have infact just voted for that player.

So why would you be suprised that player asks you questions based on that premise.

Why dou think such a question would come from scum rather than town player who has found your vote to be reachy
i'm not surprised, i'm just fucking annoyed that i had to rehash that point at least three times before you finally stopped misrepresenting (or misunderstanding?) that aspect of what happened
A point you refused to engage with. Are you suprised a player would push his point again after you refused to engage.

Point where you said you did not scum read ranger before you got emotional and screamed misrep.

When i said you scum read was reachy. After you voted him.

It was only in posts 93 that you stated that you actualy didnt scum read ranger. After i had reasserted my point.
i didnt get emotional. i just called the misrep out because that's what is was, a fabrication. you made some shit up and then blamed me for dodging a loaded question

i DID engage - i said it was a misrep. calling it a misrep may or may not imply that the content of the misrep is false, but I also addressed that separately and said it was, in fact, false in 81

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (isolation #21) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:28 am

Post by osuka »

In post 124, bob3141 wrote:
In post 122, osuka wrote:
In post 120, bob3141 wrote:
In post 110, osuka wrote:
In post 104, bob3141 wrote:question 2 im asking you the evidence, as to your starting premise that ranger is ineffect tilted.

is that better

As i said you couldnt read it past a few typos. Or precisely the missing comma

did you or did you not start with a premise or argument that ranger in practice got tilted. That he did not intend to be emontial but in effect was.

In other words a slightly fancy way of putting whats your evidence to back up your conclusion and your vote.
did you forget to read the second half of the post you quoted?
And did you not get the clear impression I was pointing out what all the words meant. the ones you failed to plug together and not asking you the question.

You asked me to clarify the question and i did. You got snarky.

So i broke it down in bitsize chunks for you and you got snarky.

Did you realy think i was still asking you that question in post 120?
it's actually really hard to make out what you're trying to say because truthfully, your posts are very difficult to parse and understand. The punctuation is grotesque and the phrasing is a near violation of the english language

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #22) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:29 am

Post by osuka »

In post 125, bob3141 wrote:So osuka do you think the only player in this game so far that is tilted is ranger?
i'm not tilted, i'm annoyed. if i were tilted i wouldnt be replying to you

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (isolation #23) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:31 am

Post by osuka »

In post 130, bob3141 wrote:
In post 126, osuka wrote:

A point you refused to engage with. Are you suprised a player would push his point again after you refused to engage.

Point where you said you did not scum read ranger before you got emotional and screamed misrep.

It was only in posts 93 that you stated that you actualy didnt scum read ranger. After i had reasserted my point.
i didnt get emotional. i just called the misrep out because that's what is was, a fabrication. you made some shit up and then blamed me for dodging a loaded question

i DID engage - i said it was a misrep. calling it a misrep may or may not imply that the content of the misrep is false, but I also addressed that separately and said it was, in fact, false in 81
osuka you did get emontional :-P
i really didnt. are you trying to tell me how i felt when writing those? because that might just top the ridiculousness of what this game has been on your part so far

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (isolation #24) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:44 am

Post by osuka »

In post 134, bob3141 wrote:
In post 131, osuka wrote:
In post 130, bob3141 wrote:
In post 126, osuka wrote:

osuka you did get emontional :-P
i really didnt. are you trying to tell me how i felt when writing those? because that might just top the ridiculousness of what this game has been on your part so far
Are you saying annoyed is not an emotion. One you tried to do ranger. careful or some might hoist you by your own petard
i fully realize that, yes

not sure what your point is but if ranger says he's not tilted then i'd be hard pressed to come up with a reason not to believe that

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (isolation #25) » Sun May 31, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 148, Drew-Sta wrote:@osuka - are you scum reading bob?
yes

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (isolation #26) » Sun May 31, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by osuka »

either bob is scum or they're playing a game like three standard deviations worse than the usual townie

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:38 am

Post by osuka »

In post 195, bob3141 wrote:osuka is funny, isnt he. Players like that are always fair game for being hoisted by their own petard
i would love to see you try and elaborate and see what happens

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:40 am

Post by osuka »

In post 202, Fenraiser wrote:In addition, the chaos seemed to stem from Bob misrepping because he assumed votes means scumreads and Osuka dodging his questions because he was misrepping. Their POVs differ but coincide in such a way that I believe would be hard to fake if both of them are scum because their arguments against each other when you take into account their assumptions actually make sense.
please tell me more about what assumptions
I
have made

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:58 am

Post by osuka »

In post 208, Fenraiser wrote:
In post 204, osuka wrote:
In post 202, Fenraiser wrote:In addition, the chaos seemed to stem from Bob misrepping because he assumed votes means scumreads and Osuka dodging his questions because he was misrepping. Their POVs differ but coincide in such a way that I believe would be hard to fake if both of them are scum because their arguments against each other when you take into account their assumptions actually make sense.
please tell me more about what assumptions
I
have made
I might have to clarify. What I was trying to say was that from your POVs (you and Bob), your reactions and thoughts make sense even if you both don't understand each other so it seems really genuine, something I think scum can't fake together easily.
In post 210, bob3141 wrote:Its quite clear taht alough osuka is majorly overreacting it does appear to be genuine. The sort of person when challanged tends to be only be able resort to childish insults.
In post 139, Umlaut wrote:Need to read the Osuka-Bob skirmish more carefully but at first skim it seems to be making a mountain out of a molehill on both sides.
In post 210, bob3141 wrote:See how he made a super massive mountian out of a mole hill.
In post 163, Umlaut wrote:Thinking Black Ranger is town. 52 and 54 are actually quite towny posts IMO: scum has nothing to gain from starting that particular fight and the reasoning he gives (both for not liking it and for not commenting sooner) resonates with me. I think it's fair to question 55 but I don't necessarily take that vote at face value as being random.
In post 174, bob3141 wrote:I personaly doubt rangers push comes from scum. And do find it a bit suspect that lucky cant come up with reason as to why he thinks rangers push comes from scum
i didn't realize there was an echo in this thread... pretty weird

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:48 am

Post by osuka »

In post 214, Fenraiser wrote:I'd say you're going bananas in most cases but echos are normal on mountains.
Do you really think it’s a coincidence that most of bobs stances and thoughts are copied nearly verbatim from someone else

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:54 am

Post by osuka »

Wouldn’t scum bob explain that for the most part?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:54 am

Post by osuka »

It’s really not that difficult to fathom right

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:52 am

Post by osuka »

In post 230, Titus wrote:
In post 228, bob3141 wrote:
In post 215, osuka wrote:
In post 214, Fenraiser wrote:I'd say you're going bananas in most cases but echos are normal on mountains.
Do you really think it’s a coincidence that most of bobs stances and thoughts are copied nearly verbatim from someone else
to be honest what you say here is just stupid.

And follows a pattern of simplistic stance that ive come to expect from you.

Thought it would of been clear that i sorted you as stupid town back when i switched my vote from you to fog
Bob, if you keep calling people stupid and are otherwise demeaning, I will advocate for your lynch. Even if you think people are stupid, calling them stupid does zero for town morale. There are better ways.
honestly don't even worry, i've been called worse and i've been on the internet long enough to have decently thick skin

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:54 am

Post by osuka »

In post 241, bob3141 wrote:
In post 239, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 237, bob3141 wrote:
In post 236, fwogcarf wrote:Bob calling everyone stupid is not going to get anywhere
who have i called stupid other than osuka?
Your attitude is eventually going to develop into you calling everyone stupid for not following your lead. You're so focused on everyone getting on the same wagon as you that you aren't taking the time to do anything else

I'll actually use your own words against you here, and say that you also have no meaningful content outside of the interaction with osuka. Your points regarding my scumread on you are completely invalid. You're doing something that I like to call rolefishing. Rolefishing is self explanatory, but it basically means that you start targetting one or more people and post content regarding what their roles could be.

A townie doesn't scumread anyone after an interaction between X and Y? That's so blown out of porportion. You're saying that every conversation that people have will always result in two townreads, if I'm reading you correctly. I am not insulting you whatsover, rather just criticising your play.

Sometimes you have to think about other things when you're reading through interactions between players other than "They're town" or "They're scum".
rolefishing the mod confirmed titus role. are you a new to normals and this site?

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game

that the mafiascum wiki thats says whats normal and what isnt. Im talking to our IC.

So then why havnt you called osuka out then. He has been toxic for the last few days. He insults me so are you suprised i dont care about insulting him in light way.
and please find a post of mine where I attack you personally instead of the content you've been putting out

ill be waiting

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:56 am

Post by osuka »

In post 231, bob3141 wrote:you even see him trying to twist facts by trying to make out the bob v osuka was instigated by me. When the obvous fact is that i asked osuka question backed up with vote. as his actions were scummy. And osuka had a hissy fit. And when i made simple sentance of dont swear at me it is bit pathetic. A simple sentance to see if his toxicty was manufactured ATE or genuine.

Rather than ignoring it he want in to full blown rage trying to insult me at every turn. That i infact found super hilarious. Wasnt hard to get further reads on him after that point. result
this is just false, by the way

please point to where i "threw a fit" and contrast it to 86, where you felt like you had to show that you had your feelings hurt and didn't like my tone

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:58 am

Post by osuka »

also the whole thing about bob role fishing is really stupid. he asked "hows the role
", emphasis mine. that's not asking what his role is

and as bob pointed out like 3 times already, there is only one normal role that is mod-confirmed to be town at the start of the game. i suggest all of you go read the wiki

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 254, fwogcarf wrote:Osuka's tone is horrible and a good reason to scumread for. He taunts Bob for half the time while also giving out points that i can somewhat agree with. But like I said before, his attitude of "I'm better than you, so agree with my points" is worse than Bob's own anger imo.
Why is my tone a good reason to scumread me? You really should know that 1. I’m not being nearly as big an ass as I can be, and most importantly 2. I can be an ass regardless of alignment.

I’m actually a little surprised that I come across as “I’m better than you and you should agree with me”, because that’s not typically my mindset when I play. I just don’t like to mince words and I get annoyed fairly easily

That all being said, though, I probably am better than many and you should agree with me.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:09 am

Post by osuka »

In post 271, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 258, osuka wrote:
In post 254, fwogcarf wrote:Osuka's tone is horrible and a good reason to scumread for. He taunts Bob for half the time while also giving out points that i can somewhat agree with. But like I said before, his attitude of "I'm better than you, so agree with my points" is worse than Bob's own anger imo.
Why is my tone a good reason to scumread me? You really should know that 1. I’m not being nearly as big an ass as I can be, and most importantly 2. I can be an ass regardless of alignment.

I’m actually a little surprised that I come across as “I’m better than you and you should agree with me”, because that’s not typically my mindset when I play. I just don’t like to mince words and I get annoyed fairly easily

That all being said, though, I probably am better than many and you should agree with me.
I'm better at making tonal reads than making reads based on points made, unless that person who's making those points has been mechanically locked scum
is this really all that accurate though? Most people i've played with don't really change tone very frequently based on alignment, but they
do
change thought process and game behavior

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:11 am

Post by osuka »

it's hard to speak for myself but I don't really think about my tone ever, regardless of my alignment. I've actually kind of conditioned myself to "forget" my alignment when I play scum so that really, i'm not usually thinking about my role

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:53 am

Post by osuka »

Hey sorry fellas, I need to catch up but I’ve been swamped with work lately

Will try my best to post soon

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by osuka »

ugh hold on i have to read a lot of shit but ill try my best to catch up properly and not miss anything important

all while actively avoiding having an aneurysm because of some of the dumb shit i bet i have to read in this thread

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 282, Fenraiser wrote:
In post 98, fwogcarf wrote:Does scum theater this early
In post 99, Nahdia wrote:why, are you scumreading them both?
This pop-in seems scummy because Nahdia doesn't address Bob/Osuka much but takes this opportunity to pressure Fwog.

Nahdia's pretty carefree especially regarding Bob/Osuka too and it shows in their previous posts:
In post 82, Nahdia wrote:fascinating stuff
In post 84, Nahdia wrote:yup
In post 91, Nahdia wrote:im just enjoying the view, friend bob.
So I while I believe Nahdia could have glazed over Bob/Osuka I think they should have been able to form an opinion regarding Bob/Osuka tbh at that time at least. Just weird how Fwog became the focus instead of one of those two even considering that Nahdia might have glazed over the argument. Nahdia seemed like a wolf pouncing on prey that dared to wander out into the chaos of Bob/Osuka.

On another note:
Spoiler:
In post 51, Nahdia wrote:More votes on osuka, please and thank you friends.

Also dang mod, that 4xBump Combo. Never in all my years have I seen such a daring maneuver.
This irks me because it has never been explained and I can't see a thought process.
good post

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 287, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 262, bob3141 wrote:@drew na what i meant was that it was intended to try and sort lucky.
Ok. Thank you for clearing that up.
In post 281, Fenraiser wrote:
@Drew
Then why did you contribute to it?

You're effectively rewriting how something is to be read, and I don't believe that comes from a town place.
Could you walk me through this because I'm confused tbh. I don't get it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regarding Lucky:

Lucky's attitude in post 199 resonates with me. Townhunting is also a valid way to scumhunt lol. But the explanation is so......long and could have been more concise imo. Emotion seems genuine here especially regarding Titus and he seems earnest because he's overdefending himself but he may be
too earnest
so I don't want to townread him so easily. Haven't seen the townhunting yet so not a good
luck
look overall.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Drew

Spoiler:
In post 221, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I've basically skimmed most of the game and it was hard for me to pick up anything. Guess it's all the new dudes i haven't played with, a lot of their words just sound like noise.

I noticed some people scumreading Black Ranger, why?
As for wagon on
Fenraiser
fwog. Most questionable thing i can find is his post . What do you mean? Who is the scum doing a "theater"?

Fixed that for you.
Re your request for a walk through.

Person A proposes we do something.
Person B engages with it.
Person C identifies what was being done was stupid and not meritorious for town.
Person B agrees with Person C, and suggests what Person A was doing was problematic.
Person D asks why they engaged with it, if that's how they felt.
Person B redefines how something should be interpreted, rather than allowing how it played out in the game to be the way it should be interprted.

That is rewriting how something should be interpreted. Which, IMHO, is not townbased behaviour.

Also,t he @Drew spoiler thing - what did you mean by that?

Re Lucky, I'm not debating whether town hunting is as valid as scum hunting. I'm arguing their desire to explain themselves seemed very anxious, which made me consider it unusual.
this is a bit weird and rubs me off the wrong way.

keeping in mind the fact that his point is that person B "redefined how something should be interpreted" (whatever that means), here's how the walkthrough went:

1. show some facts
2. show some interpretation of the facts
3. show the point he's trying to prove in the same format as he's been showing facts (!)
4. reiterate his point while pretending the above proves it (!!)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 293, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 256, Drew-Sta wrote:Listed and bolded what I wish to discuss:

a. I feel like you're stretching there. I agree it looked odd, but the intent seemed to be to get engagement with the game by making people post glib shit. I don't think you're misrepresenting of them but I don't agree with your assessment.
b. This pings me. Seems like you made a fuss, then got caught out, and back tracked in your behaviour.
If you're not going to ask me any questions then you're talking for an audience and should follow it up with a vote.
strikes me as odd but I can't really put a finger on why

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 300, Wake1 wrote:Not saying I'm a PR this time around, but I learned from my last game not to share results until someone declared intent to hammer.
what the fuck

this feels as if all the dimensions my brain exists in have collapsed into one and created a singularity that is deeply, deeply confused

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 321, Nahdia wrote:if you honestly think town wouldn't skim over a page full of angsty wallposts at the very start of the game, idk what to tell you. that's just straight up wrong.
the angsty wallposts were mostly really short actually, and at that point were the single most significant interaction chain in the game. it is, at the very least, negligent of you not to read them, assuming youre town

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 331, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 321, Nahdia wrote:if you honestly think town wouldn't skim over a page full of angsty wallposts at the very start of the game, idk what to tell you. that's just straight up wrong.
>Asks me question about scumreading Bob/Osuka
>Doesn't know anything about the interaction

Thonk

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 352, Titus wrote:
In post 351, Wake1 wrote:What's the argument for lynching fwogcarf in a nutshell?
Their scumread on Nahdia isn't legit. That's the case anyway. I'm not saying whether or not I agree with it yet.
can you back this up?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (isolation #49) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 361, Titus wrote:
In post 360, osuka wrote:
In post 352, Titus wrote:
In post 351, Wake1 wrote:What's the argument for lynching fwogcarf in a nutshell?
Their scumread on Nahdia isn't legit. That's the case anyway. I'm not saying whether or not I agree with it yet.
can you back this up?
Yes, I could but it's already discussed in some of the posts you quoted.
excuse me posts that
I
quoted?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by osuka »

i do vaguely remember that being discussed but i dont think it came from you initially. Do you have a post number (or page) just to spare me some time here?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:54 am

Post by osuka »

In post 372, Umlaut wrote:
In post 369, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not really seeing that many convincing arguments yet and that’s probably why i can’t pay much attention to all that’s going on. I’m keeping my vote on Cakez and suggest we lynch there. But all in all i’d jusy like to end day 1 so discussion maybe will have more meaning to me.
You can be unconvinced and wanting to see better arguments, or you can be looking to end the day, but you can't be both. That's not a town mindset at all.
This is a good post

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:09 am

Post by osuka »

In post 377, Umlaut wrote:You can demonstrate how good you find it by voting for Norwegian.
This is a bad post

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by osuka »

Out of bob, cakes and drew I’m lynching bob every single time here

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by osuka »

I’ll iso drew and cakes though because I have to admit I really don’t have a solid read on these slots

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by osuka »

can we not start questioning irl stuff? I never lie about that and I expect other people to be truthful when it comes to out of game stuff and VLA

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (isolation #56) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by osuka »

How are you supposed to know if they’re sufficient if you don’t know all the circumstances around them?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (isolation #57) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 417, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 412, osuka wrote:can we not start questioning irl stuff? I never lie about that and I expect other people to be truthful when it comes to out of game stuff and VLA
its called angleshooting and highly frowned upon
Who’s angle shooting here?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (isolation #58) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by osuka »

As an aside, is making excuses up for irl shit against the rules? That’s probably unenforceable and I only don’t do it out of respect for the integrity of the game

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (isolation #59) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 422, Titus wrote:Let's not get into a debate or discuss IRL further. If someone's cheating, I'll report it.

Let's get back to discussing Bob, Cakez, and Drew.
I’m not discussing irl, I’m asking what you mean by cheating

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #60) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by osuka »

This might be the most hardcore lurking I’ve ever seen

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (isolation #61) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:42 am

Post by osuka »

In post 434, Wake1 wrote:Don't mind me.

I'm just baiting Scum to try to mislynch me because I'm not that active this go-around.
okay dude are you actively trying to suicide by lynch

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #62) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:44 am

Post by osuka »

CantLynchAPuppy wrote:i thought i'd have more to respond to but very little catches my eye

the only thing is a growing FOS on osuka

there's something about that iso i don't like that i can't put my finger on. and in the last two pages i think he's been more aggressive than others on this debate about lurking. ime when scum genuinely believe something (like it's bad to question irl excuses), scum tend to be more aggressive about it because they don't have to act as hard to look town. (like how scum are often most aggressive in lynching third parties so they can look town)
CantLynchAPuppy wrote:scum have to fake act because they aren't town

so often instead of faking completely scum will exaggerate a real feeling and try to make it look town. so, in many games i've played, scum will aggressively lynch claimed independents, because this is a way for them to "help town" that doesn't require them to be town. its like how an actor cries when the script tells him to, but the tears come from some personal feeling he's drawing on to fit the script.

i think "berating someone over probing irl excuses" is the kind of thing scum could genuinely believe but exaggerate to look more town. osuka looks most like this imo, though it's just my early weak d1 read
from these I can infer two things:

1. you've probably never played with me, and
2. you can't read me

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:41 am

Post by osuka »

oh dude what a thread to wake up to

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:42 am

Post by osuka »

right off the bat 473 is fucking gross

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (isolation #65) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:46 am

Post by osuka »

In post 473, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 355, osuka wrote:
In post 287, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 262, bob3141 wrote:@drew na what i meant was that it was intended to try and sort lucky.
Ok. Thank you for clearing that up.
In post 281, Fenraiser wrote:
@Drew
Then why did you contribute to it?

You're effectively rewriting how something is to be read, and I don't believe that comes from a town place.
Could you walk me through this because I'm confused tbh. I don't get it.
Regarding Lucky:

Lucky's attitude in post 199 resonates with me. Townhunting is also a valid way to scumhunt lol. But the explanation is so......long and could have been more concise imo. Emotion seems genuine here especially regarding Titus and he seems earnest because he's overdefending himself but he may be
too earnest
so I don't want to townread him so easily. Haven't seen the townhunting yet so not a good
luck
look overall.
@Drew

Spoiler:
In post 221, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I've basically skimmed most of the game and it was hard for me to pick up anything. Guess it's all the new dudes i haven't played with, a lot of their words just sound like noise.

I noticed some people scumreading Black Ranger, why?
As for wagon on
Fenraiser
fwog. Most questionable thing i can find is his post . What do you mean? Who is the scum doing a "theater"?

Fixed that for you.
Re your request for a walk through.

Person A proposes we do something.
Person B engages with it.
Person C identifies what was being done was stupid and not meritorious for town.
Person B agrees with Person C, and suggests what Person A was doing was problematic.
Person D asks why they engaged with it, if that's how they felt.
Person B redefines how something should be interpreted, rather than allowing how it played out in the game to be the way it should be interprted.

That is rewriting how something should be interpreted. Which, IMHO, is not townbased behaviour.

Also,t he @Drew spoiler thing - what did you mean by that?

Re Lucky, I'm not debating whether town hunting is as valid as scum hunting. I'm arguing their desire to explain themselves seemed very anxious, which made me consider it unusual.
this is a bit weird and rubs me off the wrong way.

keeping in mind the fact that his point is that person B "redefined how something should be interpreted" (whatever that means), here's how the walkthrough went:

1. show some facts
2. show some interpretation of the facts
3. show the point he's trying to prove in the same format as he's been showing facts (!)
4. reiterate his point while pretending the above proves it (!!)
1,2,3,4 all distort what I'm doing. Nice work.

Do you not know what 'redefining how something should be interpreted as'?

It means you change how something is understood, for your own benefit. Which is what they did. Do you get that?

Now, let me ask you. Do you think that's from a town place?
Nothing there was distorted - but if I happen to be mistaken, then surely you must know how exactly my post distorted what you did. Care to elaborate?

i think it's funny that you pick on the words I used (since they're the words you used). "redefining how something is understood" is just a mouthful when you can just say misrep - so i'm gonna go with that from now on.

to be clear, i understand perfectly what that means and in you trying to "prove" your point, you made an obviously fabricated argument with a premise that proves the conclusion. In fact, it's even funnier that you then did exactly the same thing in 473: you twisted slightly what i said so that it seems like I don't think that behavior is scummy, when in fact I'm only pointing out that the way you went about making your point about that behavior is very, very weird.

are you a spin doctor?

you should be a spin doctor.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (isolation #66) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:48 am

Post by osuka »

In post 482, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 477, Titus wrote:Ok Drew might be town here.
I wouldn't jump to a townread just yet but he gets a pass

I've lost to wall posting wolves before
pardon me a second, have you actually been reading the shit he's posted recently? that doesn't strike me as particularly towny

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:49 am

Post by osuka »

In post 514, NorwegianboyEE wrote:More votes on Sircakez please.
bad post

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:43 am

Post by osuka »

In post 565, Black Ranger wrote:Just in case I fuck up and blank vote to consolidate later today:

because nahdia's bracket reads are popular this game apparently. i'm of no relation.

{Fwog, Osuka, Norwegian}
{Manatee, Puppy, Cakez}
{Fenraiser, Nahdia, bob}
{Umlaut, Drew}
{Wake}

town townlean scumlean scum waketier

Will compromise anyone outside of the townie 6.

Dislike Drew, Umlaut and bob overusing the word ping. I started noticing it when I first "pinged" Drew that apparently everything pings drew. Then suddenly everything pings bob. Umlaut has been enjoying calling things reachy in one liners. It's just lazy and I don't see Drew's initial case on Umlaut (above post) as being real. Add to the fact that I felt like Umlaut was trying to launch us out of RVS by page two I'd like to mercy kill these two slots. I could probably come up with something more compelling but this is where I'm at without making a wall.
meet me halfway with a bob lynch?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:08 am

Post by osuka »

In post 568, bob3141 wrote:osuka if your dont want to make a mistake drop the bob lynch. Gueuze talk about death tunneling. You have literally nothing backing up your case.

All that would happen if you got me lynched is that you would look real bad the next day and be low hanging fruit for scum to mislynch.

Im sort of player that if you think im scum it is still always better off lynchign me at lylo-1 than the early lynches. If i flip town then my reads are solid 90%. And worst case you migth have already caught one or two of those who are scum.
nice ate

unfortunately for you, i have no emotions. this post only makes me more confident in lynching you

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:09 am

Post by osuka »

oh dude i just saw theres a whole second page of posts and bob is desperate
like capital D desperate

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:25 am

Post by osuka »

In post 589, bob3141 wrote:You would rather lynch a townie player with pleanty of posts with stances. Over a lurker thats avoiding commenting on anything, inorder to stay under teh radar
who's the townie player here?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (isolation #72) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:25 am

Post by osuka »

because i sure hope you're not talking about yourself

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:28 am

Post by osuka »

In post 592, bob3141 wrote:
In post 591, osuka wrote:because i sure hope you're not talking about yourself

Answer teh question what si your read on mantte?
manatee is very scummy as well, i suppose id be willing to lynch there

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:29 am

Post by osuka »

In post 598, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 583, osuka wrote:
In post 568, bob3141 wrote:osuka if your dont want to make a mistake drop the bob lynch. Gueuze talk about death tunneling. You have literally nothing backing up your case.

All that would happen if you got me lynched is that you would look real bad the next day and be low hanging fruit for scum to mislynch.

Im sort of player that if you think im scum it is still always better off lynchign me at lylo-1 than the early lynches. If i flip town then my reads are solid 90%. And worst case you migth have already caught one or two of those who are scum.
nice ate

unfortunately for you, i have no emotions. this post only makes me more confident in lynching you
Not the greatest response in the world
by all means please do show an example of what a great response looks like

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:30 am

Post by osuka »

okay well if bob just claimed doctor i think thats not a great lynch anymore, unless someone decides to counterclaim. I can be okay with manatee

UNVOTE:

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:31 am

Post by osuka »

bob if youre actually doctor you need to be better at town, by the way

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:03 am

Post by osuka »

In post 625, Nahdia wrote:emerging from the depth, so too have i emerged with wisdom for you all
unfortunately for everyone, you have yet to actually give us any of the wisdom you claim to have

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:38 am

Post by osuka »

alright fellas what are we thinking? I'm okay with lynching manatee but I'm not sure who my second option would be here

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:54 am

Post by osuka »

In post 634, Umlaut wrote:I'm still willing to hear other options if there's time, though, because I don't think we learn much from this flip.
that's my concern. how do you feel about fwog?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:38 am

Post by osuka »

In post 640, ManateeDude wrote:like umlaut said lynching me won't give much of anything to work with. I'm working on upping my activity so if you hold off at the very least till tomorrow to lynch I promise you'll have a lot more associations to work with
we dont have until tomorrow

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:39 am

Post by osuka »

the deadline is in 20 hours and I'm pretty sure most people are gonna be asleep at 4am eastern

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (isolation #82) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:39 am

Post by osuka »

like the whole american continent is probably not gonna be up for this deadline

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (isolation #83) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:43 am

Post by osuka »

I'm definitely not going to

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #84) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:44 am

Post by osuka »

anyways, really, leaving the lynch for single-digit hours before the deadline does make me very uncomfortable

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (isolation #85) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:08 am

Post by osuka »

In post 653, Umlaut wrote:Re. deadline, time basically has no meaning for me now so there's no problem with my being up late to ensure a lynch goes through.
put it this way, I'd like to see a lynch in the next 7 hours

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (isolation #86) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:32 am

Post by osuka »

In post 656, Umlaut wrote:Then why aren't you voting?
because i was voting bob and i dont know where to lynch now

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (isolation #87) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by osuka »

aren't ciphers against the rules

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (isolation #88) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by osuka »

regardless I don't think bob is a good lynch anymore. id rather lynch another slot than maybe mislynch a doctor

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (isolation #89) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 693, Drew-Sta wrote:I'm disagreeing with the read on Manatee but agree that a consensus vote needs to occur.

Given people aren't going to vote in line with what I've suggested, Titus - can you confirm why Manatee? A poor mislynch doesn't give us worthwhile wagon analysis.
There’s a good chance I’ll die tonight so if I do, remember this as a scumpost

Without thinking much about it, there is at least one scum in { drew, umlaut, puppy }

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by osuka »

Nahdia also likely scum

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (isolation #91) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by osuka »

In the interest of getting at least something to work with

VOTE: manatee

with knowledge that this slot will likely flip green

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (isolation #92) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 699, Black Ranger wrote:Umlaut is town on bob scumflip.
Do you really bet on bob scum with that doc claim?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (isolation #93) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 703, Titus wrote:
In post 702, osuka wrote:
Doc claim can be faked.

*Titus dies*

Bob: I was roleblocked.
I may or may not be inclined to believe his claim, for any reason or for no reason in particular

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (isolation #94) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 707, Titus wrote:
In post 704, osuka wrote:
In post 703, Titus wrote:
In post 702, osuka wrote:
Doc claim can be faked.

*Titus dies*

Bob: I was roleblocked.
I may or may not be inclined to believe his claim, for any reason or for no reason in particular
It's not lynchable today, but not cleared if I die. That's the point.
my point is that I’m not gonna be pushing that slot again anytime soon, barring a counterclaim or a doc flip

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #95) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 706, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 696, osuka wrote:
In post 693, Drew-Sta wrote:I'm disagreeing with the read on Manatee but agree that a consensus vote needs to occur.

Given people aren't going to vote in line with what I've suggested, Titus - can you confirm why Manatee? A poor mislynch doesn't give us worthwhile wagon analysis.
There’s a good chance I’ll die tonight so if I do, remember this as a scumpost

Without thinking much about it, there is at least one scum in { drew, umlaut, puppy }
You post this, then post this:
In post 701, osuka wrote:In the interest of getting at least something to work with

VOTE: manatee

with knowledge that this slot will likely flip green
Are you deliberately trying to be inconsistent or just take joy in throwing shade on people?
this is a particularly obtuse push

I do very much enjoy throwing shade on people but please explain how on earth I’m supposed to get anyone in that pool lynched

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (isolation #96) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by osuka »

If there are enough people online I’m 100% down with powerlynching drew

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (isolation #97) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by osuka »

I count 5 people other than drew who are probably online

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (isolation #98) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by osuka »

Woooo drew confscum

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (isolation #99) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by osuka »

Who’s ready to lynch this slot

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (isolation #100) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by osuka »

VOTE: drew

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (isolation #101) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by osuka »

@manatee you asked if there’s anything you can do

Vote drew

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (isolation #102) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 729, ManateeDude wrote:ok claiming Vanilla Townie :o
oh this is unfortunate isnt it

youre probably gonna die

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (isolation #103) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by osuka »

actually hold the fucking phone

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (isolation #104) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by osuka »

the deadline is several hours later than i thought it was

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #105) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by osuka »

this is brilliant

i'm just gonna votepark drew and revisit tomorrow, since ill be up a bit before the deadline. i think drew is a better lynch but you know at this point fucking whatever

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (isolation #106) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by osuka »

and for the record im also down with a nahdia powerlynch

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (isolation #107) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 737, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 726, Umlaut wrote:
Black Ranger wrote:Try to hide the scum pm next time.
Wow, you are already succeeding at being a bigger pain in the ass! Way to follow through.
Where was this willingness to lynch drew when it mattered? Because some end of day show that you would
totally lynch Drew guys
doesn't mean shit to anyone.
Come on ranger hop on this here wagon and we’ll figure out the rest tomorrow

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (isolation #108) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 743, Drew-Sta wrote:This is so insanely frustrating...
I love the smell of tilted scum in the morning

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (isolation #109) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by osuka »

You happened to push just enough of the wrong buttons at the wrong time

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (isolation #110) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by osuka »

Also you’re scum

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (isolation #111) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 747, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 744, osuka wrote:
In post 743, Drew-Sta wrote:This is so insanely frustrating...
I love the smell of tilted scum in the morning
It's not that at all and you know it. You're flinging shit around and making no sense in what you're posting.
it does make sense. It’s not my fault or my problem that you can’t make sense of it

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (isolation #112) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by osuka »

Fuck I almost sniped it

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (isolation #113) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 754, Umlaut wrote:
In post 753, Titus wrote:Is it weird that a mini life goal I have is to host a big party for mafiascummers again?
/in
/in

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (isolation #114) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 756, Drew-Sta wrote:Do what you want. It's clear you're not going to listen.
You’re not saying anything though, what is anyone supposed to listen to

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (isolation #115) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 757, Fenraiser wrote:Oh wow lots happened
Very insightful

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (isolation #116) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 756, Drew-Sta wrote:Do what you want. It's clear you're not going to listen.
Also this is relevant
In post 583, osuka wrote:nice ate

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #117) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 762, Wake1 wrote:Yeah.

We're running out of time and these wagons need to be consolidated.
Thanks for pointing out the obvious

Vote drew please

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2115 (isolation #118) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2114, SJReaver wrote:Did the PTs ever get released?
don't think so

i just revisited the dead thread and it's still private

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”