JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #3575 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 3574, Noraa wrote:
In post 3573, JacksonVirgo wrote:I'm not going to willingly let 48 hours pass by, condense it at least into a general paragraph or two and make the larger one later.
I mean I have to sleep in like 2 hours. And the deadline is like 7 days. If you really want those hours back, we can ask for a deadline extension later.
It takes like a minute to make a generalized case, even if it's from memory.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

fwiw, I'm mostly looking at eliminating within Infinity/Noraa/MarkyPoo and I'm probably not going to elim DGB unless you come up with fool-proof logic which I haven't seen yet.

wiki // GTKAS
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Noraa »

DGB jumps on all wagons with good potential.
Is super super vague when it comes to Pig(null/scumread back and forth)
never really pushes pig
has weird reactions to things(ie when you claimed the shot, dgb should immediately think pig is scum if they are a town RBer)
tries to save pig("is this the only possibility" is asking if there is any other possibility that their scum buddy is town)
pushes me occasionally; basically I'm a park vote(except dgb rarely votes me)
votes me and shades me for a claim
pushes a shit ton of people for a claim(infinity, vax, me)
unvotes me after I claim vt which makes no sense
keeps shading me by saying I need to pull out my fake claim
overall, lots of provoking and overconfidence in town slots being scum, weak pushes on pig, always going with consensus.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

@DGB/@MarkyPoo
, who do you think is the scum-team?

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 3566, Noraa wrote:I wrote this with bias and pretty snarkily. I know my role pm is green and am being sassy as fuck about it and I realize it might come off as super shady. Jacko, try to read this with an open mind and with a null not scum read on me. Don't confbias yourself into a town loss bc trust me, you will make us lose by confbiasing.

I'll try and keep a level head.

Spoiler:
In post 299, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 270, Momrangal wrote:Nora is a cutesy overly excited kind of player... Like a puppy but in this game it doesn't seem over the top, and it feels like there's a level of focus and seriousness there. It's almost like she needs to actually some thinking in the game, and not make plays to redirect town votes, and plays, and cause havic.
I see the exact opposite. Complete lack of focus, seriousness, or thinking, wrecking havoc.

When I was scum with her I was glad to let her roll the town with that BS. Here, not so much.
starts out with STRONG SR on me

Is this Scum AI?

In post 301, DrippingGoofball wrote:
TOWN

DrippingGoofball
JacksonVirgo
Guillotina
Marky Mark
Horsewoman
Flea the Magician

NULL

AGamblingPig
Nono
Momrangal

SCUM

Toogeloo
Noraa
LlamaMama
no elim
Note that Pig is a null and Horse and Flea are TRs

I can probably already see the point you're trying to make here, that their reads changed dramatically towards a town elimination? If I am right, what stops Town from just being misdirected or just wrong? Town being right or wrong is not AI at all

In post 331, DrippingGoofball wrote:@Guillotina
I am on board with 3 out of 5 of your scum reads.
DGB disagrees with the Horsewoman and Pig SRs

I don't know the real context behind this so I can't really comment on it.

In post 433, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Momrangal

why not
Wow ok so Noraa is confscum but nah momrangal wagon is gaining heat

Would scum not be more likely to explain voting off of SR's? As to not be called out like what you are now, Town are more loosely tied, especially D1

In post 579, DrippingGoofball wrote:Noraa is caught scum lashing out, calling it now.
Where'd this come from? From the butthole of a momrangal SR?

In post 605, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 591, Noraa wrote:
In post 579, DrippingGoofball wrote:Noraa is caught scum lashing out, calling it now.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you've thought I was scum every game now.
maybe reassess ur reads.
u thought I was scum in trials and Cakes large normal.

You were my scum buddy in Death Curse. Tell me. what did my play look like there. and don't be snarky with ur answer. Fairies and bubbles and toadstools don't cut it.
How about the soul read?

99%
suddenly the strong strong SR of "Complete lack of focus, seriousness, or thinking, wrecking havoc." has turned into a simple and small soul read. Convenient.

In post 682, DrippingGoofball wrote:I will point out that some of my scumreads have flaked and been replaced, so I will definitely re-evaluate.
Oh oh?(Pig except DGB forgot that they hadn't even SRed pig prior to this :O pure tmi straight out of that scummy brain)

This is straight misrepresentation on DGB's words. They were specifically references noelim and llama who were both their SRs and were Infinity/Vax's predecessors respectively. In no way, at all, did they reference Piggy but feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

In post 873, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 868, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 852, MathBlade wrote:Vax explain why you townread Horse and why scum don’t take her free miselim (if she is town doubtful) when they could have easily done so under the guise of “end the day quick to hide the likely other mason”.
*shrug* Maybe scum is already on it. Maybe scum is scared to take a hard position (like nora on DGB).
My position on Noraa is a lot harder than hers is on me, but for some reason everyone shrugs off all the scummy things she posts... I was cheering it when I was scum with her, but she's pulling the same trick in this game, but I'm town thus time and I'm not having it.

It's frustrating.
So frustrating and scummy that DGB isn't even voting me (because consensus is elsewhere) :mrgreen:

In post 874, DrippingGoofball wrote:I missed the Mason claim. UNVOTE:
You'd think here they'd go thru with that SR on me but NAHHHH

Again, not having votes/reads line up is not a scum-tell. They never hid the fact they had a SR on you so what's your point here? Them not voting a SR is scummy? Why did the mason do it recently? Did they flip scum too?

In post 885, DrippingGoofball wrote:@Mathblade Yeah no one got scum vibes from her in Death Scroll either.
Say what? I was nearly flashwagoned day 1.

Can't say anything wasn't in that game.

In post 892, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 887, MathBlade wrote:
In post 885, DrippingGoofball wrote:@Mathblade Yeah no one got scum vibes from her in Death Scroll either.
Link me for later?

And if no one got scum vibes from that game wouldn’t take make her more than likely town since people are getting scum vibes?
I'm pretty much the only player who wants to yeet her, with occasional assists from others.
Uh huh. You haven't even voted me once outside of the rvs one

In post 1146, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am really liking the new replacements in terms of game health and activity. The only sore point continues to be AGamblingPig. His posts aren't shining a bright townie light on the game.
Oh

Did you have some form of revelation here or?

In post 1150, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1134, Horsewoman wrote:I'm sorry, I just can't townread fleaaa here. Playstyle is one thing but fae's blatantly anti-town behaviour is another. And furthermore I've read faer case on guillotina - it is
awful
. I liked faer case on me, it seemed genuine. But all of that analysis has gone by the wayside when fae is talking about guillotina. Completely artificial push. Fleaa has got to be scum here.
Bleeergh

I didn't read the case on Guillotina. Why is it awful? Maybe I'm wrong about Flea.
so quick to back outta a TR :O

In post 1172, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am on mobile right now by infinity iso feels more like walking on eggshells around the other players.

I see mollifying other players, weak attacks, tip toeing around. More a supplicant than a scumhunter.
Ah yes now that consensus thinks infinity is scum(mostly my fault; sorry infinity), you run over to join us

This comment seems really pockety to Infinity. Enough so that I am thinking maybe Noraa/Mark? Since Noraa wouldn't need to pocket their buddy and may be lowkey throwing themselves out of the bus to yeet Infinity tomorrow? Weak read will have to look further into that

In post 1174, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1149, Momrangal wrote:Then help us get a flip
Horsewoman, explain why you are picking on me?

Both MathBlade and Monrangal are saying we should have a flip. I just said I'll try.

Are you misunderstanding something?
Low and behold. Consensus is shifting towards ... yup Horsewoman you guessed it. This TR is gonna flip soon too.

In post 1178, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1175, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 1174, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1149, Momrangal wrote:Then help us get a flip
Horsewoman, explain why you are picking on me?

Both MathBlade and Monrangal are saying we should have a flip. I just said I'll try.

Are you misunderstanding something?
momrangal is confirmed town due to claim. mathblade is pushing to flip people who he actually scumreads. you aren't. it's still an anti-town behaviour/thing to say for all three of you.
WHO AM I TRYING TO FLIP??????

I AM NOT TRYING TO FLIP ANYONE FOR THE SAKE OF FLIPPING ESPECIALLY NOT MY TOWN READS

What are you not getting?

I need to take a deep breath and walk off, I am becoming a toxic presence.
uh oh it seems its totally flipped.

In post 1372, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1353, Marky Mark wrote: --pedit @JV yeah, that interaction if anything looks bad on HW's as it takes what seemed to me to be a light-hearted post from DGB and twists it to imply that DGB is flip-hunting
Her stubborn refusal to walk it back when I pointed it out crashed my town read into a pole.
Oh excuse me. Here was the OFFICIAL flip of that TR to a SR

Horsewoman was scummy at their core, I still believe that the elimination was based regardless that they flipped green. I don't understand what's scummy about the switch

In post 1382, DrippingGoofball wrote:Mathbkade caught Infinity for the wrong reason.
Oh haha yes this SR has to be kept alive.

In post 1408, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Horsewoman
Ah the much awaited

In post 1518, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1491, JacksonVirgo wrote:Oh fuck that looks bad for me lmfaoo, I'm a N1 vigilante. I am not sure where the hell the mofia kill went. I would have assumed the scum was within Momrangal, Toogeloo, DGB so I shot within the trio. If it helps I also softed vigilante with my vig talks yesterday.
Now that is VERY interesting and I may have some relevant information.
Wtf is this reaction. A normal reaction is "Oh well if this is the case Pig is scum" Lets also note that DGB has never pushed Pig nor vocally SRed him for long periods of time. NEVER.

Town!DGB wouldn't know for sure, and claiming at the wrong time may lead to Town getting ass wrecked I am not sure their state of mind but I wouldn't be so quick to instantly claim when there's more information that could be gained prior to claiming.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

That didn't really change my read on them at all. I fail to see the small chance that they're Ascetic over the fact you're contradicting your own logic to your own advantage.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Now that I've brought that back up. Why does the 1v1 only apply to DGB being scum and not that you are if DGB is not? Don't say that you know that you're Town as that doesn't change anything from an outside perspective as anyone can simply say that. This is LYLO, all scum needs is a successful elimination within a 1v1 which you were actively pushing. Because if you continue to say that it's a 1v1 with DGB and that it doesn't work the other way around, it wasn't a 1v1 to begin with.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

See I am torn between who Noraa's partner would be out of Mark/Infinity. The latter seems likely if they were trying to push an agenda hard, the former seems a little less likely if they were pushing an agenda to win today but if Noraa was trying to set up Infinity and play the long game that would make it the perfect case. I don't know what the fuck to think and I hate being in this position and I thought it would be way fucking easier with a clear but I even
just
started to have some doubts about that now to be completely honest when I just thought about me getting pocketed hard, the only one I am currently most confident in is that Noraa is just the most likely scum in the group so I'll probably end up voting there. I am still going to wait for the Mark case as I could be following a blind tunnel, if DGB is scum pulling the wool over my eyes maybe it is better to leave the direct 1v1 and eliminate within the other 1v1 (Infinity/Mark) so that when I die tonight, assuming I do since who else would, you will have the fully confirmed public knowledge of my check instead of some paranoia of a DGB/JV partnership if that still exists. Although since there's almost certainly one scum within Noraa/DGB they could both be and eliminating in Mark/Infinity might be a straight loss. FUCK

wiki // GTKAS
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 3581, JacksonVirgo wrote:Now that I've brought that back up. Why does the 1v1 only apply to DGB being scum and not that you are if DGB is not? Don't say that you know that you're Town as that doesn't change anything from an outside perspective as anyone can simply say that. This is LYLO, all scum needs is a successful elimination within a 1v1 which you were actively pushing. Because if you continue to say that it's a 1v1 with DGB and that it doesn't work the other way around, it wasn't a 1v1 to begin with.
well from my perspective I can't be scum but if u wanna think about it that way, yeah if DGB is town, I am scum. DGB isn't town.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 3581, JacksonVirgo wrote:all scum needs is a successful elimination within a 1v1 which you were actively pushing.
so instead of pushing who I think is scum, I'm supposed to sit around and twiddle my thumbs?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 3581, JacksonVirgo wrote:Because if you continue to say that it's a 1v1 with DGB and that it doesn't work the other way around, it wasn't a 1v1 to begin with.
It is a 1v1 with DGB and I am certain DGB is scum and will case them.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 3582, JacksonVirgo wrote:See I am torn between who Noraa's partner would be out of Mark/Infinity. The latter seems likely if they were trying to push an agenda hard, the former seems a little less likely if they were pushing an agenda to win today but if Noraa was trying to set up Infinity and play the long game that would make it the perfect case. I don't know what the fuck to think and I hate being in this position and I thought it would be way fucking easier with a clear but I even
just
started to have some doubts about that now to be completely honest when I just thought about me getting pocketed hard, the only one I am currently most confident in is that Noraa is just the most likely scum in the group so I'll probably end up voting there. I am still going to wait for the Mark case as I could be following a blind tunnel, if DGB is scum pulling the wool over my eyes maybe it is better to leave the direct 1v1 and eliminate within the other 1v1 (Infinity/Mark) so that when I die tonight, assuming I do since who else would, you will have the fully confirmed public knowledge of my check instead of some paranoia of a DGB/JV partnership if that still exists. Although since there's almost certainly one scum within Noraa/DGB they could both be and eliminating in Mark/Infinity might be a straight loss. FUCK
Why does it not occur to you that DGB might be ascetic goon?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I don't think any of the cases any of you are making is from scum!DGB more than town!DGB. And I don't think they would have made the bus/gambit early D1 if they weren't prepared to do so and by their actions, I don't think they were pushing a scum agenda and thus wasn't a bus and thus isn't scum. Scum Ascetic doesn't seem to fit this role list, it shows no real use outside of a direct counter to my role which doesn't seem like it's really needed as my role is weak and anti-town to begin with. That in addition of thinking there's no scum roleblocker and that N1 kill did not happen leads to a Town!DGB. And if there's no scum roleblocker and they are claiming Roleblocker with a block on Gills N2 and not me, means that my visit actually hit DGB and thus they are Town. I'm not letting baseless paranoia make me lose a 1v1, so I am treating DGB as almost confirmed Town for today I think and thus eliminating one of Noraa/Infinity/Mark today no questions. If you think DGB is scum with one of the pair, make a case on both but I'll likely just vote one of the trio. If you think I am doing confbias to TR DGB then feel free to say something but that still means scums within the trio and thus make a case on them. Trying to solve three is much harder than solving 2 from your perspective.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 3584, Noraa wrote:
In post 3581, JacksonVirgo wrote:all scum needs is a successful elimination within a 1v1 which you were actively pushing.
so instead of pushing who I think is scum, I'm supposed to sit around and twiddle my thumbs?
Where did I say that, I've been pushing you to make the case on Mark.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 3586, Noraa wrote:Why does it not occur to you that DGB might be ascetic goon?
I have been thinking that, part of my paranoia but I don't think it fits in this role list.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Noraa I am actually getting sick of you putting words in my mouth

wiki // GTKAS
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 3587, JacksonVirgo wrote:Scum Ascetic doesn't seem to fit this role list,
scum ascetic directly cancels out Tracker, watcher, MD, role cop, ur thing(slightly forgot what it was), and fruit basket. wdym????
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 3588, JacksonVirgo wrote:
you say all scum needs is an elim
you make it sound like town wouldn't be pushing anyone here. like bruh wtf.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 3590, JacksonVirgo wrote:Noraa I am actually getting sick of you putting words in my mouth
you are refusing to even consider for a second that I am town. do you know how ridiculously tunneled you are?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 3591, Noraa wrote:
In post 3587, JacksonVirgo wrote:Scum Ascetic doesn't seem to fit this role list,
scum ascetic directly cancels out Tracker, watcher, MD, role cop, ur thing(slightly forgot what it was), and fruit basket. wdym????
Where did Watcher come from?
did you just slip
But yeah I don't think Ascetic exists in this setup solely because scum doesn't need it, the investigative power isn't that strong even combined between three investigatives.

wiki // GTKAS
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Noraa »

I really need mom here to slap some fucking sense into you.

did you see how convinced u were that vax was scum?
what did mom tell you?
she told you vax is town.
why did she think vax needed to die yesterday?
bc ur tunneled ASF
stop tunneling and think about what mom had said. Nothing she has said has been wrong. She TRed Vax who everyone SRed. She TRed you even tho there was no proof you were vig.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 3577, Noraa wrote:DGB jumps on all wagons with good potential.
>>> not even close to being true.

Is super super vague when it comes to Pig(null/scumread back and forth)
>>> total misrep, Pig was a massive lurker and that's why I RB'd him.

never really pushes pig
>>> I didn't want to reveal my result until after claim, I made that very clear in my first few posts of the day.

has weird reactions to things(ie when you claimed the shot, dgb should immediately think pig is scum if they are a town RBer)
>>> totally subjective

tries to save pig("is this the only possibility" is asking if there is any other possibility that their scum buddy is town)
>>> by "other possibility" I mean a protective role and everyone knew this

pushes me occasionally; basically I'm a park vote(except dgb rarely votes me)
>>> so what?

votes me and shades me for a claim
>>> so what?

pushes a shit ton of people for a claim(infinity, vax, me)
>>> that's completely false, there are many players I didn't push and you can only name three LOL

unvotes me after I claim vt which makes no sense
>>> I was pressuring you to vote and you are being disingenuous suggesting otherwise.

keeps shading me by saying I need to pull out my fake claim
>>> so what

overall, lots of provoking and overconfidence in town slots being scum, weak pushes on pig, always going with consensus.
>>> that's just completely untrue and you know it because you're scum and you're trying to make a shit case so someone votes me and you can hammer me.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 3592, Noraa wrote:
In post 3588, JacksonVirgo wrote:
you say all scum needs is an elim
you make it sound like town wouldn't be pushing anyone here. like bruh wtf.
I have been pushing you to make a case on Mark and that I don't want to elim DGB today and to elim the other scum and solve them tomorrow knowing my results, I haven't been saying don't push anyone. I want to solve everyone not just the tunnel between you both. I am thinking of the bigger picture

wiki // GTKAS
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3598 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 3590, JacksonVirgo wrote:Noraa I am actually getting sick of you putting words in my mouth

She's scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3599 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

MAKE YOUR CASE ON MARK. I don't really care about anything else you are constantly posting so much shit when you can stop wasting time and just make the goddamn case.

If you expect me to eliminate the one person that has a clear + mechanical reasons to be Town you're insane.

wiki // GTKAS

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”