I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #491 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Y'all post too much
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #493 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

(upside down question mark)Porque no los dos?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #593 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 499, implosion wrote:maybe we should all just sheep n_m.
I agree
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #685 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Frost
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #855 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Too slow
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #856 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 492, PenguinPower wrote:Or, do you post too little?
Who posts too little now pengu?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #857 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@mod I posted before you sent the PM, can I have my prod revoked?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #972 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I agree with Menalque
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1236 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Something_Scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1250 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1248, Something_Smart wrote:And N_M's vote on me is garbage, even for N_M standards. What's the town motivation in trying to rush an execution on an unimpressive slot that just got replaced by an experienced player, before said player can get involved in the game?
"I'm scum but give me a chance"
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1312 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Protest votes are for scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1689 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Is S_S dead yet?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1988 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:23 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1896, PenguinPower wrote:I disagree with skitteR
About what?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2200 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

SS still scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2212 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm not hammering my magical bear friend and this is a bad wagon
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2214 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: BridgeBurners for the sly NM-1
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2217 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: implosion
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2501 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Nice pagetop
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2586 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2585, Bridgeburners wrote:
In post 2581, petapan wrote:no i think i'm actually going to keep fighting this because i think your explanations suck
ok! i'm gonna put it in spoilers tho!

Spoiler:
In post 2581, petapan wrote:okay whatever get wrapped up in the technicalities, to a significant extent his posts avoided saying anything useful and i tend to find that scummy, the idea that this is an insufficient case for day 1 is ridiculous

like, in theory, hypothetically, as scum, i would press on that anyway but that's only because i, here, as town, mistakenly read it as scummy, the idea that i somehow should not have been reading it that way is stupid because this is how i try to read people and it's not at all dissimilar to how i've tried to read people in other games
it was surface-level scummy, sure, whatever, i agree with you. it. did. not. make. him. scum. tho.
and you definitely know better than to equate Bad Posting with scumminess, so the fact that you *did* is what i find scummy

iioa != scum
bad posting != scum
fencesitting != scum

and it's ridiculous that you're sitting here arguing with me that those things were why you were scumreading aaron.

if you at least were saying: eh idk i don't townread him but it's bad and i don't have anywhere better to go and we're running otu of time so i'll just vote the game i'm underwhelmed by
than like find i'd understand that and think it's a believeable stance
but this is a really, really silly stance to take

and i see later you're complaining about me bop-ing you
yeah it's annoying af and i hate when people do it to me. i agree. but at the same time, it *is* a valid way to read people, and you're halfway decent at this, so vague excuses for shitty scumreads won't cut it, i'm sorry

and i do think that i ahve enuf experience with you to be able to see you can be bop'd; i'm not sure why you think i wouldn't - i've got 3 towngames with you and i read you correctly in all of them; i know what your towngame looks like, and i know your scumgame is very good
In post 2581, petapan wrote:again me having a bad read doesn't make me scum, that's complete bullshit, you have no basis to claim i don't "truly believe" this. first reference you made to me being "underwhelming" was 1801, to a significant extent the basis of your read on me was the shit you tried to accuse me of when you outright misrepresented my read
you having a bad read makes you scum when it's a read that i don't think town-you would ever have, yes
In post 2581, petapan wrote:getting BoP read pisses me off, having it done by someone i have barely played with and have no track record of success playing with both pisses me off and doesn't make any sense

like, you don't know me, step the hell off. i'm playing like i always do
like i'm not trying to piss you off; i've already said i'm more than happy to stop the bickering if i am
but i think you're scum and i can't just drop the scumread because you don't like that i'm scumreading you
i apologize for pissing you off tho, that is not my intent
In post 2581, petapan wrote:i already went into this in 1666 and 1778 where i went over the reasons for voting him. i said i didn't find them convincing then, i don't think they are remotely silimar to why i scumread aaron and you attempting to flatting them into being similar is complete nonsense because you're obviously not really reading into or concerned with the details of the reads
i don't get the difference.
can you eli5 because maybe i'm just missing something super obvious
(and i think it's kinda silly that you're saying i'm 'not concerned with the details of your reads' in response to a question where i ask you to explain the details of your reads)
tl;dr
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2833 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What am I even supposed to do if no one is at E-1?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2834 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay content or whatever
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2835 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Ummmmmmm
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2836 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2806, PenguinPower wrote:
{Best Bird}

{Not_Mafia, Schiavetto}

{Bridgeburners, Datisi}

{Something_Smart}

{Petapan, Infinity 324}

{Isis, seCret hYdra}

{Implosion}

{}
Why is no one in your bottom bracket?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2837 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Kthnxbai see you in 47 hours
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2969 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Bridge should go
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2980 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

ffs
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2992 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

A best bird would be able to fly
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2997 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

BridgeBurners is a better elim anyway
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3002 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2999, PenguinPower wrote:Skit/mena should never be a <D3 elim
They should if they're scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3005 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Let's just assume I have one
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3111 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3108, SirCakez wrote:
PM me setup questions please. I will not answer setup-related questions in thread.
Why not?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3275 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why won't the Bridge wagon stick? What could it possibly be?eeee??
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3280 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: implosion
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3333 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Bridgeburners

Bored of waiting for this
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3445 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Bridge still scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3479 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3476, PenguinPower wrote:ooooh

i can be nm

It's safe for you to vote for Bridge now
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3481 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Of little old me?

Who could distrust such a cute, jolly creature?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3529 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I was pretty towny on page 141
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3622 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: BridgeBurners
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3624 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3623, Isis wrote:pedit: was that a lolhammer?
Of course
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3646 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3638, Bridgeburners wrote:But congratulations on limming one of the only slots actually trying to solve the game or giving, huh, what are those again? Reasons for their votes? Wow. Such a scummy thing to do

Congrats guys, great scumhunting!

-QB
Bitter scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3661 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Secret Hydra
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3662 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

E-0 etc etc
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3706 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Schiavetto should die tomorrow for that disgusting NM-1
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3715 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm VT, popcorn Schiavetto
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3745 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3731, petapan wrote:Mafia JOAT (Roleblock, Ninja Kill, Strongman Kill)

s_s died the night you targeted him so i assume they burned the strongman, which they'd have every reason to

the roleblock was used on s_s n1 so it's safe to assume the scumteam were burning through their abilities and the track on NM n2 is meaningless because the ninja was probably used hen

this also mechanically confirms schiavetto as non-joat
This is a lot of things having to happen on particular nights, multiple time to make me the scummiest here. Occams' razor says it's just Datisi and Schiavetto
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3746 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

From my perspective, it basically has to be Datisi and Schiavetto; will elim either
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3748 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yeah if he's scum we've already lost
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3751 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why Datisi and not me?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3752 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Screams of just wanting to be on the scum elim wagon
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3754 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Or Schiavetto is scum and knows no QH is coming
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3760 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Look at this crossbussing
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3763 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3762, Isis wrote:These seem like fun posts to make as scum NM
Are you referring to my posts or Datisi's and Schiavettos?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3767 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3764, Isis wrote:Yours
In post 3765, Isis wrote:If Schiavetto is scum e is not enjoying it
Is this a comment on my alignment? I don't understand what conclusion I'm supposed to be drawing here
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3769 (isolation #55) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What if I add sad emoticons and gifs to my post, will that make me town?

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3776 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What does that mean in this context?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3777 (isolation #57) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3782 (isolation #58) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I also have semi-clears just saying

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3791 (isolation #59) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3789, Datisi wrote:
In post 3787, Isis wrote:Maybe show me people to deadsheep about it. You feel off to me also.
come on, you know i can't show you that.
In post 3788, petapan wrote:
In post 3785, Datisi wrote:
In post 3783, petapan wrote:on instinct i think datisi's tone entering today was off but i don't trust my instincts anymore
peta, you said you wanna talk to me, talk to me. what about it was off?
i dont know lol

i need ~something~, i didn't have anything in mind to talk about but if you're town you need to convince me
s i g h
peta i don't know how to convince you. i don't know what makes people read me the way it does.

also i am so tired from mafia because literal two days ago i took a town that was on route to victory and single-handedly torpedoed it into the grand canyon. but i really really don't want it to happen again.

like you were reading me correctly on day one.

later on you accused me of not solving but that's both false and kinda a flawed argument. i was solving where i was able to - the issue was that i'd missed a good chuck of late day 1 which didn't help. but it's also a flawed argument because i know how to fake reads as scum, and bullshitting scumreads isn't difficult. like on day two, iirc there were shitfights around isis, there were shitfights with you and bb. (i'm assuming you're town here bc if you aren't then lol) like i could've taken advantage of those t/t things. instead i'd sat aside, weakly called y'all town, pushed infinity???

day three i actually thought mena was being scummy. me/him/ico have a long history of playing together, and mena prides himself in being able to read ico correctly (i think like every game except their first game together?). the fact that (1) he kept insisting that ico was scummy (2) genuinely wasn't trying to read the parts of the game that i felt were very town!indicative for ico made me think he's scum. it was kinda a dual bop on both me and him wrt reading ico. which was obviously half wrong but it made me think the slot is scum.

like it's hard for me to interact w "idk convince me" bc in vast majority of cases i never actually have to do that - people are convinced themselves. that's why i'm asking you, what is it that you're finding scummy. bc i don't know what else to do and i really REALLY don't wanna be the sole reason why a town has lost a game twice in the same week
tl;dr
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3795 (isolation #60) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Both
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3796 (isolation #61) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Or neither, depends how you look at it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3798 (isolation #62) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

My engagement isn't really tied to my alignment, it's tied to getting good reads, synergy with the player list, even timezones of people playing and if I'm awake for the bulk of activity, if I wake up to ten+ pages every day I'm not going to properly read them, just skim and then shitpost if nothing leaps out at me.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3800 (isolation #63) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

If you want to vote I won't hammer, I'll let the day play out and give peta the hammer
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3825 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Scum trying to lurk out their wagon
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3828 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Doesn't announcing it defeat the purpose?

And what if we eliminate Datisi?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3832 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Or they agreed with their partner to let them lead the day and try and lay low
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3836 (isolation #67) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3913 (isolation #68) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3898, Something_Smart wrote:- the plist was fire, except for not_mafia (sorry for the callout but, like, come on man)
Jealous

Return to “Completed Open Games”